Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: Cowboys.
Speaker 3: This He's Talking Cowboys, screening live from the Dallas Cowboys World Course at the Star in Prisco.
Speaker 4: Scot TIXI Pat.
Speaker 1: Touchdown and now your hosts Isaiah Standback, Nick Harris, John Mashoda and Kyle Yeomans.
Speaker 5: It is a Sayer with your Chest.
Speaker 3: Friday here on Talking Cowboys, presented by Black Rifle Coffee Company. It is the Friday of week sixteen, previewing the Cowboy Boys and the Miami Dolph.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you guys are really close to this this week.
Speaker 6: How about yourself? I did.
Speaker 3: I got it in yesterday and I've got my gym bag with me today.
Speaker 2: Well, see if I actually make it two.
Speaker 6: In a row pre dad workouts.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, Harry, three of them, right I do?
Speaker 3: Yeah, That's that's gonna be The hard part is trying to maneuver all three strategy because you know, I didn't have all three of mine at the same time, but I had I had, I had three hundred two three hundred three, three hundred three, three hundred three, right because we had we had one and then we had twins literally almost two years later.
Speaker 4: So I had one on my chest and I had the double the double car seats. So you have to put the double bicet workout and you had to you had a course stability in the back, so you got to have to make sure you have the carrier in the front, and you got to go to double the duel.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you have the dual car seat with the carrier.
Speaker 6: That's it.
Speaker 4: That's what you got, bro. Forum, you're your forums, and your biceps gonna be on point.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you right now. I add squads into there. It's it's over.
Speaker 3: I don't know if we've announced the gender on No you have air yet you have not? So okay, so me and did you get permission?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's out there. It's out there.
Speaker 6: Particular appreciate you.
Speaker 2: That's big. That's big.
Speaker 3: So me and my wife are expecting triplets, two boys and a girl.
Speaker 4: Hey, let go, So you know who goes on the chest. The lady goes on the chest, and the fellas they get out there on the wind. Fellas get the biceps.
Speaker 3: And my my little princess, she'll be on my chest.
Speaker 6: It'll be good.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Two and they're gonna be identical boys. I don't want to call them identical twins because it's the triplets, like it's three, and I don't want to leave the girl out.
Speaker 2: So we've just said identical boys.
Speaker 3: And then we've got the princess in her own right, So that's she's got.
Speaker 2: Built in bodyguards.
Speaker 4: You just went from a sports car to a full family sized vehicle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Hey, Ford, Ford Lightning, we know that you guys need out there. I mean it's instant, Mark, It's instant. Yeah, upgrade. I mean we could talk.
Speaker 2: We talk. Your people, get in touch with my people, which is me. I don't have any peple.
Speaker 7: Tell your friends.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's how I will go.
Speaker 8: But they go through Harris. He is being the pr guy for Kyle. So just reach out, yep, paychecks on through me.
Speaker 2: You have representation. Thank goodness.
Speaker 5: All right, let's hit some news and notes. There's quite a bit of.
Speaker 2: It, I believe, over these last twenty four hours.
Speaker 9: Right, Yeah, we could start with the practice report from yesterday being Thursday, and kind of catch up everybody on injuries and things of the sort. So if you remember back on Wednesday, there were four players that did not practice as a result of injury for the Dallas Cowboys, one of them being Jonathan Hankins. Will go ahead and start with him. We were actually able to talk to him in the locker room yesterday. He's not a guy that talks in the locker room very often, so that was pretty notable that he took some time and he took a lot of time with us and really explained what was going on with him.
Speaker 7: He said.
Speaker 9: He said, first off, it's it's not a major injury, that there's something similar to what he's suffered in the past in his career. He said, quote it. I'm not too stressed about it. I'm not too worried about it. Whenever I get back on the field, I'll be ready to go. So if there's any concerns about, you know, him getting back on the field and not being one hundred percent, I don't think those concerns are should be there.
Speaker 4: Sorry this did you propose the Ocho Sinko home remedymedy?
Speaker 2: Don't bring that up, man, bring it up. That's awful. What is it?
Speaker 6: Ocho Cinko, said.
Speaker 2: Aaron Rodgers.
Speaker 4: He was on the club right, Yeah, yeah, okay, So his conversations with Shannon Sharp. He said that he was. He never he sustained ankle sprains and injuries, but he would use human p as the remedy urine. Would use urine as his remedy to get back, he says. So whenever he had sprained ankles, he would collect his teammates urine.
Speaker 2: Boil it. He said. He said his own, but he said his own. If he didn't have enough, he would use it.
Speaker 6: He used the teammates.
Speaker 4: He would collect the teammates and then boil it and then bring it down to like, you know, a hot top level of water temperature, and then put his ankle in it.
Speaker 6: And he said he was good. He said, brings he ticks out a swelling out.
Speaker 8: How bad do you want to play? How about you want to play? I mean that's the sacrifice you have to make to play, then so be it.
Speaker 2: That's ocho. But when I do it, ain't no baby. Wives can't fix all right?
Speaker 5: He oh, anyway, you wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Do that and get back on the field if it actually worked. But there's no way that works. Oh, Jo Sinko said it worked.
Speaker 6: He was always available.
Speaker 2: Cinco is not a scientist or a doctor or anything.
Speaker 7: We know he's smart.
Speaker 10: Oh my gosh, Aaron Rodgers Man, Yeah, I would rather hit up Aaron Rodgers for for medical advice on.
Speaker 6: CINCO was always available.
Speaker 7: I wouldn't hit either of them.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't hit either of them.
Speaker 3: But if it's one or the other and those are the last two available, I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 7: But so do you agree with this?
Speaker 6: I wouldn't know.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't know, now would I would I try it if I really wanted to get out there?
Speaker 2: And why would you.
Speaker 3: Try it next time? On Talking Cowboys? Ain't none a little baby wife can't fix? Yeah, that would be. I would be disgusted in the process.
Speaker 6: That was.
Speaker 2: But if they took the swelling out and I was able to.
Speaker 4: Play here you being a bugget you being a bugget you being a bugget I think that was too.
Speaker 3: Much for anybody who's anybody that's like a first time listener.
Speaker 2: This is not normal. It's kind of a Friday.
Speaker 9: Would do it anyway, Haykins, he's not doing the p method. That was if he got him on the We'll see. I don't think that's a verified way of rehab. Is not verified rehab team anyway.
Speaker 2: Some of the medical staff over there. That's what Ryan Clark said.
Speaker 4: Ryan Clark said, you walk in the trading room, they do not say go pee in a Bugget.
Speaker 9: Said that, Uh, a realistic return date is the Detroit game, So look for him to maybe return next week. Somebody had asked if if it's realistic that he returns this week. He said, we'll see. We'll have to everything would have to go perfect. It doesn't sound like that's happening.
Speaker 2: For the playoffs.
Speaker 9: Well, the thing is, somebody had kind of asked something to that similar point, and it was like, okay, would you like to This was before he said I'm going to try to get back on the field of Detroit game. He was like, well, do you want to try to get a game in before the playoffs? Just kind of get back and settled, and he's like, I'm hoping to get a few games in before the playoffs. Like I'll be all right, Like he's I don't again, if he returns to the field, he's going to be one hundred percent from what he communicated to us yesterday. So I think that was good news on off fronts, especially considering that I don't think any of us expected him to play on Sunday against Miami. Moving forward down this list, Malik Hooker suffered that ankle injury against the Eagles a couple of weeks ago, missed the game against the Bills, did not practice Wednesday, but was upgraded till limited yesterday. So yesterday was their final padded practice that they have allotted for the rest of the regular season. They were out in the rain too, and they went ahead and trusted that Mollie Cooker could go out there and be all right. And he was out there in full paths and he was working. He did a little bit of rehab work, He did a little bit of individual work before they went inside after the rain. And then Zach Martin and Tyron Smith, it looks like these outlooks are just gonna be day by day.
Speaker 7: We'll just kind of see how they go.
Speaker 9: Tyron Smith there seems to be a little bit more concerned there than there does with Zach Martin. Obviously, if I had to just kind of pinpoint and guess and throw a dart at the board. Right now, I think shoemany Dooga starts at left tackle and Sunday and Zach Martin is back at right guard, so.
Speaker 7: Both of them did not practice yesterday.
Speaker 3: The hope I did start feel that a little bit.
Speaker 6: Yea.
Speaker 4: Who do you feel like you need most in this game? In this game, if you had, if you had to choose, do you think you need a Tyron more? Do you need to think you need a Zach Martin Moore? That's a hard question, exactly what I'm asking.
Speaker 9: So which which do you think would be more dangerous towards the back of Bradley Shubb or Christian Wilkins.
Speaker 3: That's Wilkins probably, So give me Zach Martin, yes, Zach. And and it also comes down to where do you think there's more of a drop off between Zach Martin and t J Bass at guard specifically or Tyron Smith to shoot my doughgat left tackle or.
Speaker 6: Where can you afford to have more leakage?
Speaker 2: This is a question I think we need to ask.
Speaker 8: This is if Nate from Frisco is out there listening to text us, who Nate.
Speaker 2: Got a hot line?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 6: We've got to make any question?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I I I don't know. I ideally you don't lose either of them, but I think the impact is like right, there's yea, I think it's even because you look at the past rush ability for Bradley Chubb, what he's done in the run game as well.
Speaker 7: I mean, he's been really dangerous year. So we'll see.
Speaker 9: The hope is that Tyron gets back on the practice field tomorrow. They're not even gonna try until then, and if he can't get on the practice field tomorrow, then he will not he will not play on Sunday. So yeah, yeah, so keep that in mind as we move forward. As far as the other side for the Miami Dolphins, if you remember, they had everybody in their mama that did not practice on Wednesday, A lot of guys were upgraded to limited and or full.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 9: These are the guys that remained out of practice. There were three, so you could look at Raheem Mostert, who's battling a knee, ankle and rest, so whatever whatever that ends up being. But he did not practice yesterday. He typically doesn't practice on Wednesday. They keep him pretty light throughout the week. But him not practicing yesterday, it's a little notable. Me and Josh are talking about that before hopping on the air. If he doesn't practice today, then maybe maybe there's something there.
Speaker 7: Maybe he doesn't play on Sunday.
Speaker 9: But I won't really look into that too much until today's practice report comes out. Austin Jackson and Robert Hunt, offensive lineman for the Dolphins, both did not practice yesterday.
Speaker 7: That'd be huge if.
Speaker 2: Both starters, right, Yeah, it'd be.
Speaker 9: A huge if one or both cannot go. So you know, Dolphins and Cowboys might both have some Swiss cheese up front?
Speaker 2: Do you don't love that?
Speaker 4: Does it give you a sigh of relief? If if Raheem can't play, man?
Speaker 6: Do you?
Speaker 2: It's not? It's not really.
Speaker 7: It's more like a.
Speaker 3: He's really good, but so is the guy behind or a chance and Jeff Wilson Junior they can play.
Speaker 6: They still That's why I was asking a question. Does it give you like a big side? Really? He just like, oh okay, one of three gone.
Speaker 3: It goes back to the same question I just asked about the offensive line. How much of a drop off is there from a backup stand point? Raheem moster, it's a really good running.
Speaker 5: Back, but so is a chan and so is Jeff Wilson Jr.
Speaker 3: Like they can still have success and they can still make it happen.
Speaker 8: And then Tyreek kills up pretty delimited yesterday. I mean, I think we all expect him.
Speaker 6: That he's playing. He's going that's why he didn't play last week.
Speaker 4: And for everybody, I mean seriously, I mean I'm not It's true for everybody who was hopeful.
Speaker 6: That Tyreek Hill wasn't going to play.
Speaker 4: I just want to remind you that when he sustained his ankle spring, he left the game, watched his team suffer, said screw that, and went back in the game and started catching the ball.
Speaker 6: Yep, yep.
Speaker 4: So if there was a question as to whether or not he was going to be healthy enough for this game, that alone should have went ahead and put that.
Speaker 2: The Jets on the schedule. They are like, ah, yeah, we got this. It was that was the practice report, that was the injury for you got this.
Speaker 6: What I got you rate, don't worry about it.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And it also goes.
Speaker 3: Back to whenever you've got that, you're gonna get everybody's best shot, whenever they around the Star. Yeah sorry for those audio listeners, but yeah, I'm pointing at the Star. If you've got that, you're gonna get everybody's best shot platform exactly anytime, because you know people.
Speaker 2: Are watching, you know, the nation is interested.
Speaker 3: Everybody's watching. Not everybody watches the Dolphins on a weekend.
Speaker 2: Week out basis, that's not how it goes. But I mean the numbers show coming for the Dolphins fans.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 3: No, it's not against the Dolphins fans talking about the country. Yeah, because what you can be a Cowboys fans, or you could be a Cowboys fan or a non Cowboys fan, You're still going to be interested in what.
Speaker 2: The Cowboys do. That's just how it has been. And that's what the Numbers show. It's the show. It's the stage, Yes, it is.
Speaker 3: Anytime you play against them, you're gonna get the best shot. You saw it from the Bills. So I'm from the Bills this week.
Speaker 6: For a question.
Speaker 4: How many pass attempts do they make to Tyreek Hill targets?
Speaker 2: Targets thirteen?
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, I think it's probably low teens. Maybe maybe definitely double figures. If it's not double figures, I think they're doing it wrong.
Speaker 7: That should be our Podjeck this week.
Speaker 2: How ma, what you got twenty one?
Speaker 6: I'm going fifteen, fifteen, seventeen somewhere around there.
Speaker 2: Give you twenty one. Throwing off an ankle injury, I'd say twelve. I think he gets twelve targets.
Speaker 4: Something because he's coming off an ankle injury with a week two weeks of rest.
Speaker 6: He's been resting for two weeks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I believe they want to set a wrect two and a half because he only played in like half that game.
Speaker 4: I'm saying, so, I think I think it's fifteen fifteen, fifteen, at least fifteen tar.
Speaker 2: It should be at least. You said the receptions record in a single game, it's twenty one.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'd say.
Speaker 2: There's no way that gets to that now.
Speaker 7: I don't think.
Speaker 2: Twenty one targets though.
Speaker 7: Twenty eight is the target, right.
Speaker 8: If it goes really bad and we don't do anything on offense, razy again that then.
Speaker 7: Do you want to guess? Yeah, you won't guess this honestly, Oh, but you can try.
Speaker 2: Is it like a notable name.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's a notable name, but it's not like it's like give.
Speaker 7: Me two name.
Speaker 8: You would think, Okay, give me like a time a low, give me a time period.
Speaker 7: Late two thousands, late.
Speaker 2: Deshaun Jackson, No, David Boston, Wes Welker not that.
Speaker 8: Tier two No, but he was probably two I'm talking like all time.
Speaker 3: I was more so talking about he was talking tier two all the time in this era.
Speaker 2: Was a good receiver, amazing receiver.
Speaker 8: In this era it would be tier one, like low tier one.
Speaker 2: I can't remember his name for the life, but he played for the Broncos and he played for the Jets, right.
Speaker 8: Talking about Yeah he did he he did play for the Broncos.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's Brandon marshalland Marshall Wow, that's it. Wait remembers eight times? Yeah wow, that's impressive.
Speaker 6: Jet is impressive.
Speaker 2: I was just the best on here.
Speaker 7: He pointed the score a couple of weeks.
Speaker 6: That's awesome.
Speaker 3: That's probably a Tier one of his time, but a tier two, tier three guy all the time, like yeah wow, good nice shop.
Speaker 2: And before that was right for the Niners.
Speaker 7: I honestly couldn't tell you anything about that.
Speaker 6: One of my favorite running backs birthday was yesterday Mike Alstott.
Speaker 2: Oh look at that?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I was highlights yesterday.
Speaker 6: Was he a running back or was running back? He was full back side? It was?
Speaker 2: It was on Twitter.
Speaker 7: It just kind of popped upcause I saw it.
Speaker 6: Bro he was one. He was one of my favorite players.
Speaker 2: Yeah, He's just not what I had on the Bengo car today. He was the best running back.
Speaker 4: He will run through anybody, Yeah, anybody, And I just wanted contact.
Speaker 2: He wanted to run through you. What he ran through you. Absolutely in a position to be on I'd be scared of.
Speaker 7: That's the guy I would see.
Speaker 8: I never pulled as a card, but I would have pulled for him.
Speaker 9: I would have didn't trust me to really really quick last news a note, I don't want to abandon our beautiful conversation about Mike Alstott, but just to get this in. Dak Prescott was asked yesterday about the road woes and conversations that they've had since Sunday that could possibly, you know, be a solution to these problems. And I'm gonna kind of read you a quote here and it's it's a little bit lengthy, but I think it really kind of dives into the mind of Dak and the issues that they're having on the road. They were he was asked if they have found anything concrete that they can take on the road.
Speaker 7: And implement as soon as this week, and he said, no, we haven't.
Speaker 9: I don't know if there's anything concrete honestly, a lot of different aspects that go hand in hand, that go together different things. You could say, maybe it's this, maybe it's that. At the end of the at the end of the day, the type.
Speaker 8: Of guy I am, the conversations we have, they are all going to be excuses. We just got to come out with the energy and maintain it throughout the game, regardless of the score, regardless of if we're down. The belief, the emotional discipline, maturity and competitiveness to not blink and enjoy when it's you against the world.
Speaker 7: Yes, so no, you like that?
Speaker 6: I freaking love it.
Speaker 2: I love it. I love it?
Speaker 4: Why because everybody has been trying to find one reason why they are not doing well on the road, and the reality is say that I'm gonna just step up and play man overcome adversity on the road. When you when you face adversity on the road, if you don't respond, it can swing very quickly in the opposite direction for you. And because of the crowd, because of the momentum, all those things. So you just have to show up and ball man like there's not one thing.
Speaker 6: Like it's a game.
Speaker 4: Whether I'll match your career in my career were playing that, it's the same yep, right, you got to block out everything else, Like, if anything, you should be more up for road games because you have you You should love to be the villain.
Speaker 6: I did.
Speaker 4: I love to be the villain, like I want to go to your house and shut everybody up.
Speaker 2: That's what I think.
Speaker 3: If this team is going to have the success that they want to they want to have, if they want to go where they want to go as a franchise, they have to be the villains and they have to embrace the villain rate. They have to embrace that that mindset because it goes right back to what we were just talking about. You're gonna get everybody's best shot. You will always and forever because of the stage that you way on, because of the brand that you play for, You're going to get the best shot.
Speaker 2: So the best way to combat that be the villain. Be that guy.
Speaker 4: There's nothing better than like scoring and then just looking at the crowd and they're talking mess and you're just.
Speaker 6: Like, what was that? What was that? Yeah, okay, all right, I'll be back.
Speaker 2: You know, there's nothing better than that.
Speaker 8: That's the it's the part that you hate about Aaron Rodgers whenever he's going in.
Speaker 2: There, just smile you just yeah. Yeah that and and even in Chicago, like I owned you.
Speaker 6: Yeah exactly.
Speaker 2: You hate him for it, but he gets up for that. They gets That's how he that's how he gets ready.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: What was the best road environment you ever won in the best best road game you ever had a victory in?
Speaker 2: Remember the stadium?
Speaker 3: How dare you you have no hesitation at stadium?
Speaker 7: He's like London.
Speaker 6: Dang m.
Speaker 2: It's not like you didn't win a whole lot of games. You got a lot to sift through there.
Speaker 7: So it's probably a college game.
Speaker 4: Yeah for me, it's his college game. Yeah, M probably crap. I have to say, like Arizona for me, Cardinals are on the road for me to college.
Speaker 6: Yeah. NFL is kind of just a blur, like it just I was just checking the box.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree. How about how about your best friend?
Speaker 11: Exactly?
Speaker 7: Exactly?
Speaker 6: Seriously, Yeah, no, that was it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I kind of stumped you on that. Sorry, No, you're good.
Speaker 6: Now you're good.
Speaker 4: I love the road environments though, Like Philly. I love playing in Philly. I love playing in Philly. I love I love that crowd, like that crowd. They suck, so it's fun, so shutting them up is always really cool. But I would say aside from that, I would say probably I don't think we won that game, but it was fun having some success at Green Bay mm.
Speaker 5: Hmm, because they're right up on you in Green Bay.
Speaker 6: Too, Yes, they are. You get here, everything here, everything as cold as hell?
Speaker 4: Yeah, place a factor freezing bro like like the ground hurts.
Speaker 2: Did you see?
Speaker 9: You can buy the house out front of lambeau Field for a measly seven hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 7: It's up for sale right now.
Speaker 6: How big is this house?
Speaker 7: It's it's two stories, got like three bedro rooms.
Speaker 2: I think it was four? Is it four? Yeah? I think it's like four better two and a half bath.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Literally, Like for you're in Green Bay, we're sitting here and you know where like the studio is.
Speaker 2: It's like the house to the to Lambo is from here to the TV.
Speaker 6: Stuff's pretty cool.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, it's like right there.
Speaker 6: Surprisingly that's interesting.
Speaker 2: Pretty cool.
Speaker 5: All right, Uh, let's take our first break when we come back.
Speaker 2: We've got some key matchups.
Speaker 6: And we've got some gifts. Do you I do?
Speaker 2: It's the holiday season.
Speaker 6: I need Beamer in here.
Speaker 13: Uh.
Speaker 2: Oh, Beamer's got to get in here. It's in the back to make it happen.
Speaker 5: Chris Beam will get in here. We've got some gifts to give out, and we've.
Speaker 3: Got some key matchups to highlight when we come back with more talking cowboys.
Speaker 14: Todd thought it would be secure to jog in the cheatah Savannah.
Speaker 11: Todd believed the big cat repellent he bought online was reliable.
Speaker 10: And now Todd is trying to be faster than this cheetah that can run eighty miles perro. But the good news is Todd has a T and T five G is fast, rely and secure, and he learned the best thing to do is stop running and toss her the backpack with the beef stew at and T five G fast, reliable, secure, It's not complicated.
Speaker 2: Five G requires compatable planning device. Five G may not be available in your area. See att dot com slash by G for you for details.
Speaker 15: Black Rifle Coffee Company serves premium coffee to people who love America. When you drink Black Rifle Coffee, you are directly supporting veterans, law enforcement, and first responders in your community. Black Rifles Expert roasters love coffee almost as much as Texas loves football, so it makes sense that America's coffee partner with America's team. Go online at Black Riflecoffee dot com and fuel up with the official coffee of the Dallas Cowboys. That's Black Riflecoffee dot Com.
Speaker 2: To fuel up.
Speaker 3: Today, Cowboys fans. After that move, We've just coined the term rowdy replay. Let's roll back the table.
Speaker 16: Okay, there's our mascot Rowdy cheering on the boys, and now he's on his phone on his Bank of America Mobile Banking app, staying on top of his finances with his virtual financial assist in Erica. Bank of America's digital twos are so impressive. Cowboys fans just can't stop banking. Learn more at Bank of America dot com slash can't Stop Banking Everica.
Speaker 5: It's only available in the English language.
Speaker 3: You must download the latest version of the mobile banking app, only available on so like mobile devices.
Speaker 5: Message dat rais mayply remember fdic.
Speaker 17: Welcome back into Dear Doctor, the show where I answer life's questions with an ice cold can of doctor pepper. Sheila, let's hear from my next caller, would you, dear.
Speaker 14: Doctor, my friend supported me during a tough time. But what's the right gift that says thanks for.
Speaker 12: Being the souldier to cry out?
Speaker 17: Okay, this one's easy, I say, give her a delicious Doctor Pepper. Nothing says thanks good better than one of a kind soda. Yes, any Doctor Pepper flavor will do. Now, just a reminder that I don't need to be a real doctor to know that Doctor Pepper is the one you deserve.
Speaker 2: To Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 6: Back.
Speaker 3: You're on Talking Cowboys presented by a Black Rifle Coffee Company, the official coffee of the Dallas Cowboys. This portion of the show is brought to you by Quaker Oats, a super trusted super food. Quaker Roats, the official oatmeal sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys. We've got some texts coming in four three two, says all Hail. Josh tredamis for getting the Brandon Marshall question right.
Speaker 2: He was six and oh last week.
Speaker 5: We'll do our pick'ems in the next segment.
Speaker 3: By the way, let's go and we'll see if Joey Time to Shine can keep it up.
Speaker 2: Don't look at me name.
Speaker 7: Josh was not six and o last week.
Speaker 2: I'm tired. I wait to the prior week.
Speaker 8: Sorry, I just you're the hot sauce guy, Like, just stay in your lanes, stick to what you know.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: Mike in New York says we need both Martin and Smith, but definitely he thinks Martin is the important one.
Speaker 2: On the inside, I think I'd.
Speaker 3: Have to agree, but I want both of those guys to play. I don't want to have to deal with either one of them. And then from the seven oh two, the best text we've gotten all morning, would you wait for me to talk about this? One says morning guys, I believe the Ocho Cinco trick works.
Speaker 5: As a kid, I had a bad ingrown toenail. Oh, my dad told.
Speaker 3: Me to uh to pee on it in the shower to get about the bacteria. It's steroid, but it doesn't mean it affects anything on the outside.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't know.
Speaker 6: I'm just going off of guy, a guy who was very successful in NFL. It was always healthy, it worked for him.
Speaker 2: You don't think he's doing this stuff as a bit. You don't think he's totally a bit bro. It's a bit.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 8: It's the fact that he's only had McDonald's every day.
Speaker 2: It's for thirty or so years that I got true.
Speaker 6: I don't know about that.
Speaker 2: There's no way he's done that.
Speaker 6: I and this. This is also the guy who would go to Clares and buy his earrings.
Speaker 2: I believe that to a certain extent. I mean, that's just that's saving money. Yeah, that's just smart. That's a business decision, you know. So on yourself.
Speaker 8: He's a smart man. He's bilingual.
Speaker 2: Please this smart man.
Speaker 3: All right, the league did is it was one of the best celebrations. All right, Uh, Beemer, get in here. We're gonna do gifts first and then do some key matchups.
Speaker 6: Your white shot go to the white shot just knocked this out real quick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there you go, so that way we can get you in.
Speaker 8: This one isn't the best for my figure. Thanks Christ like that shot as much.
Speaker 3: We used to have the one up in the in the top left hand corner before they redid the studio.
Speaker 2: That was like probably the best one when it had the high size. Chris is here, guys, shouts to Chris.
Speaker 4: So for those who know me around these parts, I always try to take care of my people. So I got to make sure that my got my my infamous my smell.
Speaker 7: Goods from the What are you trying to tell us?
Speaker 6: I'm just saying that's it, he said, Gorning.
Speaker 8: Thanks, thanks fellas man.
Speaker 2: You smelled and blown oils.
Speaker 6: Hey, listen here, that's the that's the hotness right there. If you guys have ever used the oils. Okay, I got my boys information on the back.
Speaker 2: Okay, appreciate that.
Speaker 6: You guys appreciate whatever y'all need to say.
Speaker 2: Less, there's a scent called that standback.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, it's actually one of my favorites.
Speaker 4: Because actually it's you own this business. No, no, that's my that's my guy's business.
Speaker 8: But if this is just a segment, if I say, pitching his businesses, it's like Josh, I got you a step bass membership.
Speaker 2: I'll see him Monday. It's like, all right, I say, I get it.
Speaker 3: Hey, yeah, no, it's a good it's a solid stand.
Speaker 7: Back smells good.
Speaker 6: User.
Speaker 4: Beware if you use that out in public, I'm not responsible for what happens after that.
Speaker 6: All right, Kyle's band from you that he can't use it, use it anymore.
Speaker 2: I got married and had triplets since I.
Speaker 4: Saw fact, Yeah, I would just keep saying sorry, there you go, Beamer, that's yours right there. You do you do a little bit of you do a little bit of traveling from time to time, so I figured you might you might be able to use that.
Speaker 6: Yep, that's the all it is. Yep, that's my wrap.
Speaker 2: Jop nice rapping.
Speaker 6: Thank you very much. I'm done. Boom, there you go.
Speaker 2: That is awesome. Are those luggage sacks?
Speaker 6: Looks for my guys over at oldin leather.
Speaker 2: Oh that's so cool. That is cool.
Speaker 7: Awesome.
Speaker 2: How about that? He does do some traveling too, awesome. He's gonna use that this week on the way to Miami.
Speaker 5: You hear a funny story.
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 18: So one time we were going on the train from Oxnard to l A and we all had our bags in this one area. So I get off the bus and I grab my bag and I get out of the thing and I got a call like a little while later.
Speaker 2: And there's some girls. She's like, I think you got my bag. Oh we had the exact same bag. That's been crazy.
Speaker 18: If I got to the open up my bag and you know.
Speaker 6: Solve that problem.
Speaker 2: This is my stuff.
Speaker 8: For some reason, Dak called me and he has like a Louis Vuitton bag in yeah.
Speaker 3: Dak gives him a I think you have my bag here you goes Yeah, no, those are awesome.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go back and do all right.
Speaker 10: Much.
Speaker 6: Hey, yeah, that's good stuff right there. It is good stuff shaped the shout out to you good by the way.
Speaker 2: It'll last you four a long time. Yeah, you'll last you a long This is a lot for real.
Speaker 3: They tell you what he gave me that in twenty twenty and I still like and I use it all the time and I still have it.
Speaker 6: Tell you what I do.
Speaker 4: Take a shower, okay, okay, when you get out the shower, you hit the wrist. If I don't take the showers, then you have problems.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 4: You hit the wrist, okay, hit the neckline okay, you hit underneath the arms okay. And then you you hit the bottom bottom shelf okay, okay. And then you rub it in okay, you rep not on it, not on it, above it, Okay, you hit the we're providing listen, do you rub it in? Boom, it's in your poor it's in there. Then it's then you smell good, just like the brand says.
Speaker 2: Which tell my wife, honey, I smell like Isaiah.
Speaker 6: Stand listen up. You put that on.
Speaker 2: Tell you you might end up with triplets. Buddy, you're going for the world record quadruplets.
Speaker 4: The bottom shelf, the bottom shelf, man, absolutely, AnyWho?
Speaker 6: All right, that just happened, and I got you covered on Sunday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for those that are wondering, like where mine's at, we got pre game on Sunday.
Speaker 6: We worked together. My last time seeing these guys before Christmas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought you me over to your house on Christmas.
Speaker 6: Bro at Christmas time, I will be We're all gonna I think we're all going to New Year's give me my first time turning up on New Year's ever.
Speaker 3: Just behind the curtain, Can I tell the Can I tell the fans out there what you'll be doing on Yeah? So, with Washington playing on New Year's Day down in New Orleans in the Sugar Bowl, losing the College Football Playoffs semi final, Isaiah, mister Washington Husky over here gets an alumni invite, an exclusive invite to the Washington Huskies semi final party, Wow Wow in New Orleans the New Year's Eve.
Speaker 4: We're gonna be down there for the first time we're gonna actually kick it. She always gives on me because I usually fall brown nine o'clock on New Year's Eve, So this time I will not because we'll be down there king the French quarters and.
Speaker 2: We're gonna turn up.
Speaker 7: That's a funk, kids, bro, just me and a wife.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna put on that stand back and we'll see what happens.
Speaker 3: There's so many right now, there are so many things I could just I'm gonna hold back.
Speaker 6: I'm sure she'll.
Speaker 2: Text mere in a second, like what do you do, Kyle? Dude?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the water at the start. I was informed the other day. I don't know who it is, so I can't even give a name. If if not, I'm not the only employee that's having triplets. It is the water, dude, That's what I said. I was like, Oh, you're not drink water like this day, Jah, blue stuff works wonders, right, you can have There's gonna be some days al right.
Speaker 5: All right, let's get some key matchups out of the way.
Speaker 3: We're gonna have to blow through these because we've got our Pickum segment co super fast. If you want to be a part of the Pickhum segment, eight eight eight eight five five two two nine seven. Get on the phone line now eight eight eight eight five five two two nine seven.
Speaker 9: So our first matchup of the week, as we're diving into this Cowboys and Dolphans contest, Ceedee Lamb versus Jalen Ramsey and Cayden Case.
Speaker 7: Who is that? How you say his name?
Speaker 2: Kaden? Who?
Speaker 7: Soho?
Speaker 8: Here's hey had Texas A and m commerce baby.
Speaker 2: Sorry.
Speaker 8: So there's been a lot of talk on Twitter this week.
Speaker 9: It's like, oh, Jalen Ramsey's just gonna follow Ceedee Lamb because he followed Garrett Wilson last week.
Speaker 7: And that's not the case.
Speaker 9: That's not gonna happen because Jalen Ramsey has only played five snaps out of the slot all season, and he's not a slot guy.
Speaker 7: He's a boundary guy.
Speaker 8: And I think ced this offense they're gonna try to attack the slot.
Speaker 9: With with these weapons. The Dolphins they give up more yards than any team in the NFL out of the slot, So why not utilize Cede Lamb in the slot. So when he's on the outside, he'll see Jalen Ramsey for sure. When he's on the inside, he's gonna see Kay and ca who the guy out of Texas A and m Commerce. I think there's a really big opportunity for Ceede Lamb to have a big day across the middle of the field.
Speaker 8: I think all their action will happen between the numbers this week when it comes to DAK and CD.
Speaker 2: So nothing outside at all.
Speaker 8: Well, I mean, yeah, I'm not saying nothing, but I'm just saying most of the action will happen between the numbers.
Speaker 7: That's what I'm That's what I'm theorizing.
Speaker 2: Do you think he could get back to triple digits CD?
Speaker 7: Yeah? Absolutely. I think this is gonna be a shootout.
Speaker 9: I think I think a lot of people are gonna get some some yards and some.
Speaker 8: Yak and some tostitos.
Speaker 7: Honestly, some of that standback.
Speaker 3: I was having this conversation with our intern Lydiana and talking about whether it would be a high scoring game or a low scoring game. I'm with you. I think it will be a high scoring game, even though both defenses are good. If it is a high scoring game, I think it benefits Dallas for real. I think it benefits Dallas if it's a high scoring game. If the low scoring game and there's no rhythm and your defense is forced to get those stops.
Speaker 5: I think it doesn't benefit Dallas as much.
Speaker 9: I feel differently, you think it flips because, like you look at how many times the Cowboys have been in those games this year, it's really only once the Dolphins have had a few opportunities with that. Let's take that aside from it. Which offense do you feel like would be more dangerous in those high scoring games. I feel like it would be the Dolphins. I love this Cowboys offense. I really feel like they put together the season. That's not a knock on them. I see what you're saying. This explosion strike, it's one play. It's one play drives and.
Speaker 3: I keep going back to Seattle, the Seattle game where they were physical. Immediately, the physicality right up at the jump of that game. It knocked Dallas off of their kilter for a second. But then when their offense had the ability to answer and they were able to put up points, you kind of felt like Dallas had control of that game because the offense was there and it provided the I mean, the defense did not have a good day playing and simple because of the weapons that Seattle brought to the table. So with the physicality that that Seattle.
Speaker 2: Brought early on, then you go to a game.
Speaker 3: Like Buffalo where there was physicality and no answer and no offense. So if they get some sort of rhythm offensively, I still feel confident that this offense can overtake their offense, even with the weapons that they've got. I agree with you in the fact that Miami's had more experiencing games with shootout caliber scores. Dallas in their their recent memory has that Seattle game.
Speaker 2: That gives me confidence and if it is a high scoring.
Speaker 4: Game, I think this is the first game Dallas will have this year where the quick strikeability is both on the perimeter and in the backfield.
Speaker 5: Okay, for sure, that's.
Speaker 6: Their challenge Seattle.
Speaker 4: They were able to ken on just the receivers because Charney was not going to kill you that much. Right, He's a solid runner, but he's a shot back.
Speaker 6: They didn't.
Speaker 4: Now Kenneth Walker would have played, it have been different story, but he didn't. So this is the first time where they're going to have to equally respect.
Speaker 7: We're gonna get into this, I promise, I promise we will get into this.
Speaker 2: Let's go for it.
Speaker 9: Second matchup that more so in the third matchup. I think we'll dive into that second matchup Bradley Chubb versus whoever stars they left tackle for the Dallas Cowboys, either Tyron Smith or too Doga. Bradley Chubb is having a career year so far the season, nine and a half sacks, six forced fumbles, So that's some virus.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's a lot of violent efficiency.
Speaker 9: He gets into the backfield, whether you're running the ball or passing the ball, he's going to be back there. So it's going to be a challenge for whoever's starting at left tackle, if it's Tyron Smith with a bad back or too many Doga in a in a fill in role, reserve role, So a little bit of concern there if you Doga is starting. But he has shown that he can be reliable in pass rush situations against really good pass rushers.
Speaker 3: This year, so we'll see, Okay, Bradley Chubb or you. The question that was asked earlier was who provides more of a worry? Is it Wilkins or Chubb?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Wilkins. It does it for me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just because I as know as whether you're a quarterback trying to drive back and pass or whether you're trying to get the running game, you know, start it. If you give up, if there's disruption in the middle of your offensive line, in negates everything. Like you just can't get anything going. It doesn't matter guard between the guard and the center. If that big boy is up there causing havoc, it throws everything off. And you know, and if they're not causing havoc there, then you're probably trying to stretch the play. And now you have Chubb or somebody trying to run down from the backside. So you got to stop the middle. So Wilkins, Wilkins, I respect the crap out of Chubbs. Wilkins to me is Aaron donald Ish I'm putting I'm putting him in that You better better have a high regard for him in that regard and that in that light, because if you don't, he will blow up everything.
Speaker 6: He's been great.
Speaker 2: I mean, he's had a great career.
Speaker 4: He's he's saw like people are not talking enough about how big their interior defensive line is. I think that is very undervalued right now. That's that's something that needs to be talked about more. I mean, Wilkins is six six four three three hundred three ten some around there, and then yeah, you got Seeler or whatever he's in six six three fifteen. I mean, these dudes are huge. They're not just solid. These guys are huge on the inside and then they just got power guys on the outside. So got it. You have to put some respect on that our interior line needs to be together and they need to be able to move these guys off the ball. They've seen big boys in the past, obviously Philly, New York, things of that nature. But you're gonna have to you gotta to bring your big boy pants. Don't think just because it's the Miami Dolphins. This is not the Miami Dolphins of the past. Like they've they've been changing over their personnel and they're they're formidable upfront.
Speaker 7: Now they're gonna put that stand back on for this.
Speaker 2: Not in Miami, but not in Miami.
Speaker 6: Not in Miami. Not do that in Miami.
Speaker 2: What you think?
Speaker 8: No, I think, at least with this early on in this game, I think the Cowboys need to get away from like the long developing plays. I think you need to lean on the quick game screens and lean on the running game to start off, and I think that will negate Christian.
Speaker 2: Wilkins to a point. Then again, if you have TJ.
Speaker 8: Bass in there, you know, like who knows what that's gonna look like, but really got to lean on the quick.
Speaker 4: Game positive if Bass does have to play like he's you know, he's no punk.
Speaker 2: No not.
Speaker 4: Also, one thing I like about him, like you're not questioning whether or not he's going to fight.
Speaker 2: Like not at all, But is he Zach Martin No?
Speaker 3: I mean yeah, the one thing about TJ. Bass and he's impressed me. I mean, this is an undrafted rookie out of Oregon and I had high grades on him. I had a fifth round grade on on Bass in my draft work. I thought he was a draftable player. He was a top guy for me, at least from an undrafted standpoint. He might have been my highest rated undrafted free agent that Dallas even took a look at, maybe Hunter Lipkey. Lipkey I think was one one notch higher. But when he came in to training camp and he showed off the moxie that he did of getting up there and competing and rotating, both he and brock Hoffman were with kind of the standout guys of the young group that they had up front. He was right there with those guys, and he was just as physical. He was just as like you said, Maler in the middle. If he can continue growing in the right direction, I don't see why there's not a possibility he could stay around in Dallas for a considerable amount of time. Look at Terrence Steele and Terren Steele I didn't have nearly as much confidence in when he was an undrafted rookie as I did TJ.
Speaker 2: Bass.
Speaker 3: And I like what I've seen from Bass so far. He's just not Zach Martin. That's the number one thing about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Absolutely. What I love most about TJ. Bass is like whenever he walks into games, it's T shirt and jeans, like he's ready to go mall plow it.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I think he's an exciting young guy on this team. I think he's one of the better rookies in this rookie Class final matchup. There, we'll dive into Lester Cotton versus Mozzie Smith, and you're.
Speaker 7: Asking who are these guys?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 8: Lester Cotton has started for the last five games at left guard due to injuries up front for the Dolphins. They are also going to be battling some musical chairs up front of Miami is. So it's an opportunity for Mazzie Smith to go up against a reserve guy and potentially find some success. Season high thirty six snaps last week for Mozzie and replacement of Jonathan Hankins. You know, Neville Gallimore will also get snaps. I expect Carl Davis to get elevated off the practice squad once again.
Speaker 7: You'll see him get snaps.
Speaker 9: But the matchup I'm gonna be looking at is Mozzie Smith and Lester Cotton, just because I feel this is a unique opportunity for Mazzie to stack some good reps and potentially get into the backfield.
Speaker 6: I think Mazzi needs, she needs a showing. I don't.
Speaker 4: I think he's fully capable. I think for him, he just has to flick a switch. I truly believe that. I truly believe that for him, it's decide to or decide not to. You know, right now, I think he's just been living in I'm.
Speaker 6: Here, yeah type space.
Speaker 4: I think that's just my belief that I can't put that on him right now, But that's what I'm seeing and I feel like when there's flashes of him, there's flashes, and when you have those flashes is because you're deciding to make a play that time.
Speaker 9: I would say this Jonathan Hankins whenever we were talking to him yesterday, about half of that availability was talking about Mazzi and his development and how it's gone so far, and he was like, look, I've I had very similar growing pains when I came into this league. It really I didn't really get comfortable until midway through my second year. He's like, he's he's on pace, he's doing fine, Like he's he's got some scary on field traits that will translate eventually, or scary off field traits that will translate eventually. So there's there's confidence, at least from Hankins, from Dan Quinnrom Mike McCarthy, Jerry Jones, whoever you talk to, confidence.
Speaker 7: In Mazzie Smith.
Speaker 8: But you know, I don't I don't expect there to be confidence from anybody else until we see it on the field. Yeah, And I think that the air of like taco and like that is kind of permeating, like his performance and what everyone's looking for out of him, because you don't want that. But totally different player, totally different player, totally different position, and he just has to have time to develop. And that's what they say about defensive tackles in the league. You know, it's not every every day you get at Jordan Davis in Philadelphia, that's gonna you know, right away, gonna start for you immediately and.
Speaker 2: Show out. So just got to give the time.
Speaker 3: And even Jordan Davis was a no doubt or first round pick, like top of the draft like he was. He that was kind of a no doubt or thing. Whereas Mazzi to a certain extent, has been a developmental guy. He was just taken in the first round.
Speaker 8: So because of that is why the expectations are a little higher when to get a star. Yeah, someone further down there you go in the draft.
Speaker 2: All right, let's take our second break.
Speaker 3: When we come back, it's time to update the Pickham standings.
Speaker 2: Give us a call if you want to be a part of the Pickham.
Speaker 3: Segment eight at eight eight, five, five, two, two nine seven more talking Cowboys.
Speaker 12: Right after this, they say champions are remembered, but legends are never forgotten. United Agen Turf offers a winning lineup of John Deere equipment built to tackle any challenge on and off the field. Legendary John Deere Tractors combines residential mowers, commercial mowers, compact construction equipment, cater utility vehicles, and a full line of golf and sports turf equipment. United Dagon Turf the official lagonturf equipment supplier of ber Dallas Cowboys. Visit United Dagonturf dot com to find a location near you.
Speaker 15: Are you ready to take coffee off your grocery list forever? Black Rifle Coffee Club is here to help. As a Coffee Club member, you'll get your favorite coffees roasted, packaged, and ship to your door free of charge on your preferred schedule. Set it, forget it, and never run low on coffee again. Members also get exclusive deals on coffee products and discounts from partner brands. Ease your mind and let Black Rifle worry about your coffee supply. Go to Black Riflecoffee dot com to join the coffee Club today.
Speaker 3: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black and Right Now, Cowboys fans can get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order plus. Because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping.
Speaker 5: The Black Playmaker is four.
Speaker 3: Of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy lipball. Make a play for the playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP. That's get Jack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP.
Speaker 14: Todd thought it would be secure to jog in the cheetah Savannah.
Speaker 11: Todd believed the big Cat repellent he bought online was reliable, and now Todd is trying to be faster than this cheetah that can run eighty miles per But the good news is Todd has AT and T five G. It is fast, reliable, and secure, and he learned the best thing to do is stop running and toss her the backpack with the beef stew.
Speaker 14: At and T five G. Fast, reliable, secure, It's not complicated.
Speaker 2: Five G requires compatible plan and device five G may not be available in your area. See att dot com slash five G for you for details to Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 3: Back here on Talking Cowboys presented by Black Rifle Coffee Company live from the Star in go on to say it with your chest. Friday, It's time to get into our pickham segment. This segment is brought to you by in Visiline, the official smile of the Dallas Cowboys. You want to know who was smiling last week? Is the top of the top of the Cowboys pick them segments.
Speaker 2: It was Nick Harris.
Speaker 3: He went five and one last week, followed by Josh Rodriguez at four and two.
Speaker 2: Not bad, not bad, not bad.
Speaker 5: Didn't go six and oh for.
Speaker 2: The second straight week. But the Cowboys let me down four and two.
Speaker 7: They did.
Speaker 2: They did just me, not anybody else.
Speaker 3: Just to put pressure on Nick. By the way, when I went back and listened to the segment to get everybody's picks, he said that that the Cowboys would win out after picking against them last week, he said the Cowboys would win their final three games.
Speaker 2: Did he Yeah, he did say that. I just want to put it out there.
Speaker 7: They have some pressure.
Speaker 4: You got to stand by and I'll see, we'll see if that's better.
Speaker 8: Posy, It's gonna call you again.
Speaker 3: All right, So the pick them standings. Everybody else went three and three except for.
Speaker 5: John who went two and four.
Speaker 7: Can we update the standings overall?
Speaker 3: Yep, Number one, I've got fifty six wins. Number two it's the fans.
Speaker 2: Tied with Nick Harris at fifty two wins.
Speaker 3: Coming four games back right there, followed by John who has forty nine wins, Isaiah who has forty.
Speaker 5: Four, but a really good win percentage.
Speaker 3: For mister Josh Rodriguez, he's got twenty eight and fourteen started a little bit later. He's only been here for eight weeks, so we've got a little.
Speaker 2: Bit that he was afraid to put me on.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's what it was.
Speaker 2: We'll start doing one this, we'll start doing some math on here.
Speaker 3: But yeah, hey, you're fourteen games above five hundred and yeah, that's a good start.
Speaker 2: It's better than Isaiaho's four games above five hundred.
Speaker 17: Man.
Speaker 6: Listen, I'm on the positive side.
Speaker 5: You are on the positive side, just for a little bit.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 3: We've got Gary in New Mexico here on talking Cowboys as our fan representative this week.
Speaker 2: Gary, what's going on? Hey, guys, how you doing doing great? Glad to have you on.
Speaker 5: You know how this works.
Speaker 3: We've got six games, including the Cowboys game that we are going to end up picking. All right, let's get it started this week. I'm pulling up the games as we speak, starting with the Bengals at Steelers, Cincinnati at Pittsburgh, both teams with backup quarterbacks, both teams seemingly in the playoff hunt, still in that division.
Speaker 2: Bengals have been playing pretty good. We'll start with Gary. What you guy?
Speaker 13: All right, I'm gonna be honest, if these teams are playing in my backyard, I would probably close the curtains.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go.
Speaker 13: I'm gonna go with Cincinnati.
Speaker 3: The Bengals are eight and six and the Steelers are seven and seven. At least they're at five hundred or above Gary.
Speaker 13: Yeah, but those are some bad five hundred or above teams. That's some bad football players. We're gonna go with Cencon. I really like Cincinnati's what is a third or fourth team quarterback. He's looked pretty good the last couple of weeks, So we'll go with Cincinnati.
Speaker 17: Yeah.
Speaker 2: He's a buddy of Isaiah Standyks. Who you picking?
Speaker 6: You know who I'm going with? Kyle? Got a question is that I'm not going against you? Dube?
Speaker 8: Okay, Bengals and Gary's got New Mexico State up the street.
Speaker 7: They're coming off a ten win season. He knows football.
Speaker 6: Go football.
Speaker 7: Give me the Bengals here.
Speaker 3: I would love to see the Bengals and Steelers battling it out in New Mexico.
Speaker 2: Yeah, give me the Bengals on the road just for the sake of it. Let me go with the Steelers trying.
Speaker 6: To pick up picking pickings. I believe he's not playing.
Speaker 2: Here's a little bit better football.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna get ejected out the team.
Speaker 3: A little bit better football, but just kind of odd looking football. How about Joe Flacco and the Cleveland Browns going up against the Houston Texans aw NRG Stadium.
Speaker 2: Joey Flako, give me the Keeblers.
Speaker 6: You're taking the.
Speaker 2: Road again.
Speaker 3: Mary Cooper's is pase Keenum at quarterback for the Texans.
Speaker 2: He's he played well last week.
Speaker 6: I'm going Keibler, elves Key Bler else.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm going with the Browns. Give me the Browns too, Browns easy, Gary.
Speaker 13: I'm only go with Houston.
Speaker 2: I like it, like it, love it.
Speaker 5: Jags at Buccaneers.
Speaker 7: This is an interesting one.
Speaker 2: This is an interesting one.
Speaker 3: You've got Trevor Lawrence and the Jags who have kind of been pitter pattering but still trying to figure things out, and then the Buccaneers same sort of deal.
Speaker 2: The Jags are not them. Honestly, you said this last week too. You don't like the Jags. What do you got against the Jags? I don't like I don't like that qb Man. You don't like Trevor Lawrence. I don't like what he did to us. Honestly, let me go with uh, let me go with the Bucks. I like Bakerman. Okay, Gary, what do you think?
Speaker 14: Okay?
Speaker 13: According to Nick's excellent article on the tiebreakers on Dallas Cowboys dot Com, we need the Buccaneers to lose because of that fifth type breaker scenario. So I'm going with Jacksonville.
Speaker 2: Okay, Jacks who does his homework?
Speaker 8: Yeah, appreciate the read, Gary, Thank you.
Speaker 13: That was a great article, great artist.
Speaker 9: I appreciate that. Thank you, Gary. In light of that, I'm gonna roll with you. Let's go Jags, baby, you know.
Speaker 2: What, I'm gonna roll with it to Jyville all the way, do all.
Speaker 4: I would like for them to win, but I'm gonna go with the baker that's in the kitchen.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 3: I don't like it, all right, Commanders at the Jets this one.
Speaker 5: I think you would tell them to.
Speaker 3: Get out of your yard, Gary, if they were playing in your backyard.
Speaker 2: Say please pack up and leave.
Speaker 3: I knew he was gonna say, commanders at Jets, Gary, will let you start this one off?
Speaker 13: Oh, according to the Knicks time Lakers, we need the Jets to win, So let's go debts.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all right, I'm in that sold me.
Speaker 3: That's all I needed. I was gonna flip a coin, give me the Jets to win it. Nick, you're going to get your own article.
Speaker 7: I'm going against Kyle.
Speaker 8: Oh you're trying to pick three weeks.
Speaker 5: You got to pick up fowl games.
Speaker 7: Alright, I think you're done.
Speaker 2: I'll go with you. I think Jets Jets, I think is going to lose out the rest of the season. Let me do. Let me go with the j E t s Okay.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 3: This is the best game of the week, and that includes the Cowboys and Dolphins, which I think is the second best game of the week.
Speaker 2: The Ravens at the forty.
Speaker 5: Nine ers on the West Coast.
Speaker 6: Huh, you see what Kittle said? What you said?
Speaker 4: You pretty much just got on the people who do the scheduling. I said, oh yeah, they just fell into this one. Like he pretty much is making a mockery of them setting this up.
Speaker 2: A nighttime Christmas.
Speaker 4: Monday night, a Monday night game on Christmas.
Speaker 7: Super Bowl preview. I mean, yeah, yeah, I'll probably see this game again.
Speaker 2: This is on the script.
Speaker 3: I mean, no, we're not gonna see We're gonna see the Ravens and the Cowboys.
Speaker 6: Guys.
Speaker 3: Guys, come on, all right. The Ravens at forty Ravens at forty nine ers.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm gonna take the Niners here. I think them being at home is the difference. I think in this game, home field is a huge player here. I'm gonna take the Niners on Christmas Day.
Speaker 3: I just think it's about time that the Niners lose. Give me the Ravens get it done.
Speaker 6: They just lost their I'm going with the Niners.
Speaker 2: Okay, give me Agent zero. I want the Ravens to win this game. Okay, Garry, Okay.
Speaker 13: I've been a Cowboys fan all my life. That's fifty one years. I freaking hate the San Francisco for I cannot stand in the San Francisco forty nine ers. They're the best team in the league. But Baltimore can go out there and beat them. So give me the Ravens.
Speaker 6: Love it.
Speaker 2: Let's go Gary.
Speaker 3: And with that being said, now it's your chance to pick the Cowboys at the Dolphins three twenty five kickoff on Fox Christmas Eve. Gather around the tree, gather around the TV, get all your family friends. Be sure to watch film Room this week because Isaiah did a great job of making you the smartest in the room. You really want to watch film Room, go on YouTube or Daviscowboys dot com and do it. But then watch this matchup three twenty five Cowboys pregame live at two pm Central.
Speaker 2: Gary, who you got in this one?
Speaker 13: Something's got to give. Give me Dallas thirty eight toy with the Brandon Aubrey feel goal late to seal.
Speaker 5: The game thirty eight twenty seven.
Speaker 2: Gary.
Speaker 3: We appreciate you as always, always great conversation. Continue to be a Cowboys fan and do the Lord's work out there.
Speaker 2: In New Mexico.
Speaker 3: There we go, Thanks, Garry, appreciate it all right, Isaiah, what do you think.
Speaker 4: I really want Dallas to win? But yeah, I'm a matchup guy. And I think this is a matchup nightmare for Dallas. Yeah, I just I take emotions out of it.
Speaker 6: Hope, I hope I'm wrong. All right, Shoot, we need to keep going.
Speaker 2: The fact that they haven't lost back to back game. Since that doesn't lot.
Speaker 4: That don't mean crap to me. This is all about matchups. Cool this thirty eight seventeen.
Speaker 2: Oh, thirty eight seventeen. You don't even think it's close.
Speaker 6: Thirty eight seventeen. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 8: I agree with everything you just said, except for the final score.
Speaker 7: The matchup.
Speaker 9: I have a really big problem with here, the running game that Miami has been able to kind of build on, especially since eight Chance come back from injury. I think this is a high scoring game. I think this is going to be a fourth quarter brawl. I'm looking at a thirty eight to thirty five type of outing. But I just I struggle to figure out how Dallas.
Speaker 7: Wins this game.
Speaker 9: And don't forget, they can afford to lose this game and still win the division as long as they lose the last or as long as they win the last two games and the Eagles lose one.
Speaker 7: So give me the Dolphins.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, that's the big thing for me is that it doesn't kill your chances. It doesn't really change a whole lot even if you do lose this game. And I'm with you, guys, I think the matchup is tough. I think it's a high scoring game. I don't think it's a blowout. I just think the Dolphins in this specific scenario, if they were to play again next week, I think I would pick the Cowboys.
Speaker 5: But I'm gonna pick Miami in this one to get it done.
Speaker 2: Thirty four thirty four to thirty final.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 8: I've been listening to a lot of podcasts this week, over thirty hours combined podcasting. I've heard all about the matchup, nightmares and all of that.
Speaker 2: I could give a.
Speaker 8: Damn because the Dallas Cowboys are going to win this game.
Speaker 2: Forty four thirty four. Not a barn burner. Thirty four thirty four thirty four, forty four four four.
Speaker 8: Not a barn burner, but a farm burner. Give me Dallas, and I need that turpin return touchdown.
Speaker 2: Do it? I need it?
Speaker 6: Do it? All right?
Speaker 5: There you go, Thanks, Josh. I appreciate you saving the show here only.
Speaker 2: Because I don't want to get an angry call from Nate again.
Speaker 6: There you go, Yeah, to get into the three fastest guys on their team.
Speaker 2: Yes, he is.
Speaker 3: Actually statistically he would be the third. So I did the research on that. It's Hill, followed by Mostert, and then Turpin is ahead of both Wattle and a Chan.
Speaker 6: That's what about number zero? Wild receiver Tyreek Hill said he's almost as fast as him.
Speaker 7: He's talking burials.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I haven't seen it's not on next Tarik said that he's yeah, right there on his heels.
Speaker 2: It turpens the he's hit the fifth top speed in the NFS.
Speaker 5: All right, we've got to get out of here.
Speaker 3: Call storylines for Nick Eatman eight eight eight eight five five two two nine seven, Get on the phone line right now because we're running a little bit behind.
Speaker 5: For Chris be Isaiah standback, Josh Rodriguez, John Michoda.
Speaker 3: Earlier in the week, Nick Harris, I'm Kyle Yoman saying, so long three twenty five kickoff, Go Cowboys.
Speaker 1: This has been a production of Dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: Cowboy