Speaker 1: We like to know before we get started. Have you guys ever done a Big Money Players show before.
Speaker 2: This is your first time on the Shingle Shingle, I know, I don't think we have.
Speaker 3: I think we would know we haven't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we haven't talked as much about the Big Money Players. Obviously we've moved to iHeart, but more specifically, we are the big money Players now and we are starting to ask just everyone who comes through. It's not just you guys. You're not being like unfairly treated or anything. If you could just list like your top I guess six or seven big Money Players shows.
Speaker 4: Ones that you want to go on once you've been on. Ideally if you've.
Speaker 2: Been on some before, Like, what what does big Money Players as a creative outlet mean to you?
Speaker 3: Okay, Nick, you were talking about this earlier to day.
Speaker 5: Well, lost cultureisas it is great. I don't think they'd have us on. I don't know if we're a fit.
Speaker 3: You don't think we're a fit for that?
Speaker 2: Uh well, I mean I guess we could hear your I don't think so, honey.
Speaker 4: Just the top of the show.
Speaker 2: It's usually not how we start, but like, that's seriously, I don't think so, honeys.
Speaker 1: Because as like being a part of this family, any of the formats.
Speaker 3: You can just bring them into yours.
Speaker 1: We can do them on ours, we can do Yeah, I don't think so, honey. As we've done that, you've.
Speaker 2: Done the whole and one of all episodes was things that people didn't think so honey, and your guest.
Speaker 4: Making me go back Lewis. Yeah, so that's why he was doing the kind of trumpet town.
Speaker 5: Lewis Armstrong Lewis, Yeah, Yeah, what did he not think so, honey about.
Speaker 2: Uh it was a lot of like very technical like musical trumpet.
Speaker 3: Understand or was it just like over your just.
Speaker 2: The passion that he spoke with, like the the language ended up being sort of universal one of them his I don't think so, honey. He did express just with the trumpet, like he just you know what he didn't think so, And it's like, I don't play I'm naturally musical. I guess play an instrument, but I am sort of just naturally musical. Yeah, but I was able to kind of pick up what he was feeling.
Speaker 4: And I didn't think so either, honey. But it's Will. You know, this is Will's Shingle. Yes, of course it was Bill.
Speaker 1: Will Ferrell Farrell's.
Speaker 4: Whole Bill the co operation here. You call him Bill, Bill, Lewis Will Bill. I don't know Lewis very well. Bill. I know Bill. We work with Bill less.
Speaker 5: Is it more informal than Will, because Will feels pretty informal casual.
Speaker 4: Sure, I don't think so, honey. I'm just trying to get I want to know. I don't want to have the time a going.
Speaker 2: It's Brightanic, Brian is here, it's Nick is here.
Speaker 4: They have what they doing all the.
Speaker 2: Movies, movies, they're doing a dozen movies.
Speaker 1: They tell I was like, oh, let's that Brightannic. But you know, like we had these guys on before. We love these guys.
Speaker 4: We always have Brightannic on the show.
Speaker 2: Anytime we'll have that, you said that time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was almost a decade, nine years and you.
Speaker 4: Guys, anytime was that your first episode or second episode? Is our first? The first time was nine okay. And they say these guys are coming in. They have two movies at once, two movies that they want to talk about their two movies at once. And I was like, oh my god, this is embarrassing.
Speaker 1: I can't believe we're having these guys on right now when we have three movies once.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you guys got that made me sick to my stomach.
Speaker 1: To go, this is so embarrassing because it looks like it's like it's directed in you, like we're having you guys.
Speaker 3: We don't feel just because we have one more movies once there.
Speaker 1: It's not that it's so embarrassing. It was absolutely nothing to do with It was.
Speaker 4: Literally we wouldn't have even thought of it.
Speaker 2: It was that your published begged us to have you on because you have these two movies at once, and we were like, even if optically it feels weird because we've got three movies at once, I was like, I want them cultivate the relationship with this publicists, and also like you guys are welcome here anytime.
Speaker 3: The names of all three of your films, because I kind of.
Speaker 1: Forget Project Hillmary, thank you, thank you, Possome movie, step on our toes a little bit blue.
Speaker 3: You did the Blue movie? Well, it's yes and no, okay, explain the.
Speaker 4: Blue is in it. It's not a bluey movie.
Speaker 3: Man be a bording character. But it's called blue. Yeah, it's called bluey.
Speaker 4: Bluey in it. It's not like the Blue movie, like it doesn't take place in the Blue back and forth, but I do not want to up again.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry because.
Speaker 4: We questions about this got through.
Speaker 1: I can imagine that we worked together a long time. I could that that could sever this relationship, and it turns out there isn't.
Speaker 4: But this, this is the.
Speaker 2: Devil made this weapon to separate us and did not succeed. But it was really really challenging. And so I think to dive back into we don't agree still on Blue's involvement in the film. And the film is finished and the film is wonderful, but we're still not totally aligned on whether Blue in our movie is the Blue from the show.
Speaker 3: Or do.
Speaker 4: And we don't agree, but we don't agree. And then getting into.
Speaker 5: It here is this is a legal decision, somewhat right, It would defined difficult.
Speaker 2: This it You're being amazed, very amazing, you know, as long as it is as long as it is crucial to the plot to the storytelling. You actually can use any character, actor, or anything from any movie and it's allowed.
Speaker 4: They stopped talking to both of us at some point in the production.
Speaker 1: So where it ended up in terms of like the legal aspects of it, like, oh yeah, they completely cut off communication texts.
Speaker 4: And the movie's finished. The movie is wonderful.
Speaker 1: Blue is Blue is my group chat looks like with them because it's all just my blu.
Speaker 4: Just like updates on this, you know, just a lot of like checking in for updates, circling back. Yeah.
Speaker 5: So you're saying, legally, I could call a movie mickey Mouse and then have Mickey Mouse is sort of a side character.
Speaker 4: If it was crucial to the story.
Speaker 2: I believe that fair use copyright laws uh indicate that, yes, you could.
Speaker 4: You could technically do that.
Speaker 2: You might have to spell Mickey Mouse with a W instead of a U.
Speaker 1: And change we of course change blues color completely for yeah, yeah this movie.
Speaker 3: Change regular Dog, yeah, black Dog.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's called blue every ye.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's that's different, eyes black, every single thing.
Speaker 5: He's sort of like a black hole, dark void around it.
Speaker 3: I don't know who thought it was blue and who thought it wasn't, But whoever thought it was, I think.
Speaker 4: A lot of takes place at night in the dark. It actually takes place.
Speaker 2: We shot the bulk of it in Kevin's house, which has no overhead lighting. So yeah, so it was I mean, and having this like it is talk a black sheet.
Speaker 3: Oh he wears a sheet? Why where's a heat?
Speaker 1: And that positive movie? Tell me about this? Okay, what you said? It shares the same d n H. So you seem to want credit for it.
Speaker 3: No, I know. We've always found you guys to be sort of mentors to us. So we're not taking credit for what you do, but we do do a lot of similar things.
Speaker 4: Us talk about positive movies. Why don't you let us talk about positive instead of you? You just do one?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean you talk about we could go back, you can do We did three actually the same time. Okay, let's let's go through Boston Movie and Project He'll Mary get that out of the way. Then we can go on to ours if you want.
Speaker 4: I don't think we need to do Project Hill Mary on this, you know we will. So pasta movie.
Speaker 1: It's a rom these two college hunks saying, yes, these guys are studs.
Speaker 2: They got it coming and going and it's obviously we don't show this in the movie explicitly, but they've got it going on downstairs as well, and so they are having a party. We do show it in the movie, but full frontal, it's definitely going to change the rating.
Speaker 3: Yeah my god.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they are starving, you know. And and by the way, they've been uh having a little fun with certain chemicals.
Speaker 3: You know, college, College's college.
Speaker 4: It's the weekend, it's college. This was everybody in a very fuck.
Speaker 5: It was in a different place from our movie, and now it's it is starting pretty similar, sly encroach.
Speaker 4: Yours isn't a rump, is it? I would say, yeah the whole time, or just like pretty much yeah, you know rump in its way through a couple down beats here. Well that's fine.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, ours comes out on four to twenty, which is gonna be like actually kind of.
Speaker 4: A cool and everyone is packing heat as well. Yeah, they got to go.
Speaker 5: Didn't cover the weather. What you know, what they've got going on downstairs? What the audience decided pizza movie, okay, and ours is about two nerds, so that's different kind of outcasts in the school and they've done drugs and they've ordered a pizza and it's coming to their college dorm and they got to go down two flights of stairs to get this pizza. But because they're on a drug. That journey down two flights of Stairs is a feature film.
Speaker 4: It's totally different from ours. Ours is pasta.
Speaker 2: Yeah's three flights of stairs to go down one sort of just a landing like it's not really.
Speaker 4: Has like a couple of steps.
Speaker 3: We get one of those sooner.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's all right.
Speaker 3: We've some ras who are like the antagonists. They're trying to stop them or anything like that.
Speaker 4: They do, yes, they do have our as, they have our a's.
Speaker 2: They're not neither of them I think are antagonists. One thing anti Agatha.
Speaker 6: Okay, and she's sort of like, uh, she's sort of a foil. Okay, Yeah, she's you know, trying to thwart them.
Speaker 3: And the other one is say antagonists, we are pretty different from what we did.
Speaker 4: Your r's are not named anti Agatha wad division No, I would say they're pretty far. Okay, Then what are they?
Speaker 5: They're wonder Man and Wow, wonder Man and and or and and and or Agatha Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah okay, okay, and very similar but not the same thing.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: And when you guys start production, I just want to make sure that we weren't like through osmosis, taking your idea because it does sound pretty similar.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when do we start production? Yeah, like nine to thirty am they.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, well jump on and it's coming out this month.
Speaker 4: It's out. Okay, it is out right now?
Speaker 3: Okay, lot throughout.
Speaker 1: Every day and between now and then doing premieres every day is just live stream your shoot?
Speaker 3: Is that what you did to get it out?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 3: How did you get it out so quickly? Is my my main?
Speaker 1: No to uh live to have them actually live streaming because the size of their hogs.
Speaker 4: Would be incredibly I see we.
Speaker 1: Have the fire department. They're trying to hire them.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, that that's stream gonna actually cause some huge issues with just the electrical quipment at the camera.
Speaker 4: The sound. Did youse a nightmare for sound? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that would be the one thing I think you guys would do really well, you know, having a podcast.
Speaker 2: Okay, I can think of fifty one hundred things that we would do really well.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry. The one thing we would do really well.
Speaker 5: It's like, okay, I did phrase that maybe a little aggressively.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry that back a lot of things we would do really well, not even saying we did, but you could.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean so so in our movie, it's Gate and Manarazzo from Stranger Things and Sean Gembroni from the Goldbergs, And then who are the nerds?
Speaker 4: Those?
Speaker 3: Those are the nerds, the main guys.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, do you guys have.
Speaker 3: Big stars in yours or.
Speaker 4: Well Gayton plays one of the hunks and our Yeah, and like that's so crazy.
Speaker 3: Was here this morning? You got film film Gates movie.
Speaker 4: This morning, I mean this morning into in the part.
Speaker 2: Of the afternoon, by the time I actually.
Speaker 4: Got by the time the camera got down there. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a look, it's a multi hour panning down shot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's it's a wonner just from the face down the past of movies of wanner tyaka they come in our after hour one, I imagine.
Speaker 2: Well, there's a really sort of deep field of focus. It's actually really cool. We add like a fucking awesome DP.
Speaker 4: It wasn't yeah, hay, it was the second thing you do really well. It was Simon Goldberg's.
Speaker 3: Oh nice, Simon goldbergs a guy Sean Cameronning.
Speaker 4: No, this was Simon Goldberg.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, I don't know. Yeah, it's great.
Speaker 4: This is Simon Goldbers.
Speaker 5: So it's sort of a nineteen seventeen but with a little less action kind of.
Speaker 4: It is all one take.
Speaker 1: These guys are action nineteen and seventeen out of ten.
Speaker 4: Respectfully, too hot guys.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's not their age, that's their hot that's they're creating out of ten.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they are nineteen and seventeen out of ten. Yeah, one of them is a little hotter than the other in Yeah, the nineteen is.
Speaker 5: But they're they're playing with house money at that point, that point, yeah, yeah, no, it's true.
Speaker 1: They're doing okay, Yes, and now they're in this huge movie possible imagine what they're going to be taken down.
Speaker 5: And so Project till Mary is The Mary is going fine. Mary is pretty great.
Speaker 1: Guys, is is out there and it's doing fine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's the Ryan the Ryan Gosling one.
Speaker 3: Right, the Phil Lord and Chris Miller movie is your guys' movie.
Speaker 1: They they have their fingerprints on it, like like so much of the.
Speaker 4: Movie definitely helped. They had a real influence on it.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, they were so instrumental and getting this thing going and it.
Speaker 4: Literally could not have happened without those guys.
Speaker 2: Yes, I would say they deserve as much or more credit than at least one of us. And I would say also that the movie in terms of achieving our vision, people are enjoying it.
Speaker 1: Oh the version, the version that they that they originally sent in.
Speaker 4: Was a poop. It was a big piece of poop. O. Wow, it was stink right yeah.
Speaker 3: Sure, yeah, you're talking about or just as.
Speaker 4: It was unidentifiable as.
Speaker 1: A movie or story and he didn't It wasn't even clear if it was it was.
Speaker 4: Or TV. Is this a movie or TV?
Speaker 3: He could have been a TV that you were looking at you.
Speaker 4: Or something else that we don't even have a name for.
Speaker 2: It was it was the seeds obviously were there for what you know what we ended up.
Speaker 1: So theirs was about a guy who goes off to space on a project called Hail Mary.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, okay, and he needs an alien who's crazy.
Speaker 2: Right, we're in a cute way, but a way that's sort of fridating to him as well. I didn't think it was yeahen was cute. In the actual like you know, pro stage description areas which were long, they would refer to the behavior as cute.
Speaker 4: So I know that's what they want to do. I also would say I didn't find.
Speaker 5: It cute, but they thought it was cute, and that's they wanted to adjust, made adjustments to it, or we fixed it.
Speaker 4: Oh, what did you do? We fix it? He's very cute in the movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it sounds like the one that the one that is actually out that we did does not have him in it. We put two in his dome. Wait on day one, Okay.
Speaker 4: He gets assassinated by method Man.
Speaker 2: So this point at the opening early is their movie, method Man shoots him. Okay, I didn't see this.
Speaker 3: There's two movies out right, now are there two different versions of this?
Speaker 2: Because there's always different customers because of all the different formats. So you see it, I believe if you see it in four d X, they actually have a little puff of air hit you in the neck when Rocky's getting shot by method Man with a silencertude.
Speaker 3: Man, it's great, and.
Speaker 4: In the movie that happens. That happens.
Speaker 5: Okay, first frame, that happen in the in the project my eyes saw and the cut I saw, he meets Rocky, you know what.
Speaker 4: I was like twenty five minutes in or so maybe even later.
Speaker 1: The entire project Hill Mary is done by twenty five minutes in in our version, he takes care of that with a quickness.
Speaker 4: Okay, seems like a fucking badass. Like the guy's like hot as hell.
Speaker 2: He's like Gotti to go to and stuff.
Speaker 4: He's not gonna be doing space thing the whole movie.
Speaker 3: Is he packing down there? I'd like, come man, this movie's almost exclusively for kids. I don't know, I just really wanted to know. Sorry about that, guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not whatever, like possible movie nasty. Yeah, anyway, No, he's no, he's doing fine.
Speaker 1: It's not like it's that satisfy, you know, he's not. No, no one would describe it that way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but he knows what to do with it. How did you do how did you film Method Man shooting Rocky?
Speaker 2: If this is for kids, Uh so, it's a little bit that's that's actually a great question.
Speaker 4: Awesome question.
Speaker 2: It's a little bit in shadows camera, Like the camera is sort of like close on Rocky and then you see a silencer go up against like what we assume is his head, and then we kind of went into a wide so you can watch method Man kind of blow his alien brains up.
Speaker 3: Now have kids responded?
Speaker 4: They don't know what's happening. They don't have object permanent. They it's fine.
Speaker 1: They basically think that Rocky would panelway yeah right, dying constantly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I don't care about any of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And we try, I mean we inserted some we experimented with some scenes where we really explain, like that.
Speaker 4: Fucker's death, you're never going to see him again, like you.
Speaker 3: Know, I would think they would be, but it didn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah that it didn't really change their reaction enough to justify the extra run time because it was long. Oh it was long, long, long, Yeah, and only twenty five minutes of it are project He'll marry.
Speaker 1: He goes back, so he saves everyone, Yeah, and then he goes back to Earth and kills everyone for revengeance for going and making him do that.
Speaker 2: And how does method man on his own terms, how does method man he shoots Rocky?
Speaker 3: That does he didn't disappear from the movie or does.
Speaker 4: He wee were you hear him sometimes?
Speaker 3: Okay off screen?
Speaker 5: Yeah, maybe that's how you're getting the exposition out about how he killed Rocky.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was on set and he would just be kind of talking like sound was picking him up, and so.
Speaker 4: To have him. We should have given him something else to say.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so somebody else was doing that exposition when you had those scenes in.
Speaker 1: He managed to renegotiate his deal on the set after he after everything was like fully shot and you hear.
Speaker 2: And we were locked to that footage because there was really no other way for us.
Speaker 1: You hear himotiating, negotiating, you open the terms and you have a sound on this movie. He really wasn't done. Well, No, I guess it was one thing they are coming. Yeah, I mean he's a film director.
Speaker 2: He's like, you know, he's got this great movie about the devil. Yes, it's uh, the devil sucked me off, and.
Speaker 4: I wish you wouldn't stop, or it would tell me the name of the movie. Uh, my love for you was deep, with the devil loves me deeper.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, yeah, it's my lover took me deep, but the devil took me took me deeper.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And he directed the sound directed directed the sound as well as the Yeah.
Speaker 3: You didn't tell people quite on set shooting we.
Speaker 1: Were We told him that what method man's phone conversation was the movie because we needed to hear.
Speaker 4: What was going on. Well, it had a.
Speaker 2: Big impact to what else we were going to be able to shoot. Yeah, and also you know, and we told.
Speaker 5: You directed your on set sound guy to actually point the mics at that because you wanted to.
Speaker 4: Well yeah, also watching that's an interesting movie over there.
Speaker 5: So you did cut on what you were filming, which I assume you didn't capture the sound of it all.
Speaker 1: Again, we had to do this entire thing from one pm to three forty pm. You shot this after we don't have time to be like, oh, like we're rolling sound here.
Speaker 4: Let's I just don't understand. You said it's longer than Project hil Mary.
Speaker 2: But in order to get the run up, we had to shoot a lot of it in slow motion. I see, and so like when so for instance, just to name one scene, a method man is blowing the brains out a round.
Speaker 4: Like we really we actually the entire brain fall.
Speaker 2: We follow each piece of brain matter like slowly to its destination, just sticks to.
Speaker 4: The wall or whatever.
Speaker 2: You hear a rapid running by, and then we follow the rat and the rat goes and pizza from the Pizza movie.
Speaker 4: I'm messing around.
Speaker 1: Okay, you guys have this pizza rat in your movie pizza.
Speaker 4: So fucking stupid.
Speaker 5: I know you need pizza Movi. You didn't have Pizza rat. Maybe the culture had moved on pizza.
Speaker 3: I don't know, gen zs you better hope. So now, yeah, I guess maybe, I.
Speaker 2: Mean I guess there's probably still I'm sure you wouldn't make any mistakes.
Speaker 4: I mean we definitely made mistakes.
Speaker 3: Oh didn't well enough.
Speaker 5: You know, you're always rushed and trying to You have to compress before.
Speaker 4: And during and after mistakes and after a mistake as well.
Speaker 5: In terms of how post was organized, actually, yeah, there could have been some you know, it could have been more streamline process.
Speaker 4: But yeah, we were happy with how it turned out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean we cast it well. I think that was great.
Speaker 4: We got put ourselves in.
Speaker 3: It, we did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when I heard that you were happy with the casting, I had a little bit of a feeling.
Speaker 5: You know, isn't what we did in I mean we were we were mostly talking about the leads.
Speaker 4: Else are you going to get? You know what I mean to you guys? Who else is two guys? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Sure, I mean it's just as we're.
Speaker 5: Are you guys? Did you guys put yourself in the project? Till Mary or pasta movie.
Speaker 2: Or we would we would take people out of it. It's it's just like breaks the world a little bit. If you see us in the movie.
Speaker 3: That's fair, Yeah, a little bit. You eat some of the brains.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you're just like there's shots of us just like le you out, yeahts of it.
Speaker 2: But it's not like it's not totally clear that it's us. It's not really a commentary on like us as like public figures or like us as even filmmaker. That really is just some b roll that Casey was able to capture of us eating the brains off the floor.
Speaker 4: In high speed while we hear method Man negotiate his deal. Yeah, that guy is tough man. He really got.
Speaker 5: Has that much lever. It just feels like a big boon for method Man.
Speaker 2: He knew we were locked to that footage just in terms of the timeline we were on.
Speaker 4: Where were.
Speaker 5: Yeah right, yeah, well yeah, that is I mean, time is I think one of the bigger it's hard constraints when you're making a movie.
Speaker 4: You know, well, and you guys have another movie as well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so the other movie we wrote a movie called Over Your Dead Body, and that's directed by your michone from The Lonely Island, and it's yeah, it's adaptation.
Speaker 4: It's an animation. Yeah, someone dead already and you're dead it again?
Speaker 3: Yeah pretty much.
Speaker 5: I mean we made our Spendle cover song. Yeah right, Okay, that comes on theaters and that's the theater twenty.
Speaker 3: Fourth wide release.
Speaker 4: Yeah, are you in that one in this movie?
Speaker 3: We are? We are?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah? Who else is going to be two guys? You are also in your guys? I don't know that you really.
Speaker 1: Have the.
Speaker 4: Well, no one else. You want us to make someone else lick this stuff up? They died at all. We wanted to do that. It's like, yeah, just like just to say it like it wasn't even food, it was clay.
Speaker 2: Any other shots of us after that are not It's not us. The brains obviously turn us into radioactive beasts who start rampaging across the city and then have to get Project Hill married by the other guy.
Speaker 4: Okay, so that's project.
Speaker 3: You said Project.
Speaker 4: There's a couple of projects. Well, you ever watched the NFL?
Speaker 2: Is there only one Hail Mary Pass a season? Or does that happen like you know, you know, every whatever, six or.
Speaker 4: Seven games or something different thing. But you know what I mean. So it's like, oh, Project Hill Marys.
Speaker 2: There's only one of them in the entire movie, I don't think. So what about the radioactive beasts?
Speaker 5: You don't play the radioactive beast? That's those are different actors that you go to or something.
Speaker 4: When we're eating the brains, it's a us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's incredible what you can do performance wise to become radioactive beasts without the benefit of any c g I or makeup or cost.
Speaker 4: Literally, what is your performance?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 2: It's performance and a little bit to give credit to Casey, who you've been dragging through the mud all day, He's gonna six the Devil from his.
Speaker 4: Movie on you. Although you might like it, it sounds like some of the stuff that doubles to I don't know why.
Speaker 3: You're the ones who filmed movies with aw Dong in The.
Speaker 2: Devil Throats Me Deep, but my lover doesn't. Anyway, the the freaking the friggin guy found this like sort of perspective where he's kind of shooting up at the beasts from like right underneath.
Speaker 5: Like yeah, okay, you guys, yeah, yeah, yeah, it makes look huge.
Speaker 4: Oh my god. Yeah, that's part of the movie.
Speaker 3: Yes, because you guys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I barely even recognize even I'm so huge.
Speaker 1: It's just that I'm really yeah, I'm like, actually, it's scared watching.
Speaker 4: You, like I'm gonna step on me.
Speaker 5: I'm surprised you would have trouble remembering that, considering it only happened hours ago.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but this was it a screening like after screen, Yeah, it's happened.
Speaker 4: We didn't know.
Speaker 1: Sorry, we're watching the screening, you're.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we watched we wrapped it three forty five, then we watched dailies from three forty five before, and then yeah, the movies looks like it's finished in there and we are watching it, and so I'm going, case, is that me that beast?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: No, are you guys in pasta movie? We made the pasta?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Nice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was too nice.
Speaker 1: It was too delicioso, and so it did not even make it onto the screen.
Speaker 4: You do see our hands going like sorry, like viewers, you really.
Speaker 3: Are wait, just your hands going sorry, there's no pasta.
Speaker 4: They go to, you have to cut this something. So this is the characters. It was a big, big moment. The whole movie is about to get this pasta.
Speaker 5: You know, it's all about them trying to get this pizza because they took the drug without food and similar, yeah, when you take it with a drug. So then they go and they you know, I wouldn't want to want to spoil it, but like, yeah.
Speaker 4: You show the pizza.
Speaker 1: To me means as a viewer, that to me means it wasn't that delicioso, because that means that nobody ate it before, nobody moving, nobody looks so delicio.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because the crew should have eaten that.
Speaker 4: And it was like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or actually, I mean probably the chef thet.
Speaker 3: You're like, this is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I want to have to bust into the kitchen, catch the shot red handed.
Speaker 4: Coop it out of his mouth. Yeah no, but but that's cool. What what do you guys did? It sounds really good?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that could be good to We tried a couple takes where they acted like our hands were the pasta, just because we had the same thought of like, are people going to be disappointed if they don't ever see the characters and hot hunks.
Speaker 4: If they don't see them like see the postle, like be excited about it.
Speaker 2: But so it just didn't work because our hands didn't really look like pasta even with the sauce.
Speaker 3: Were they like slurping your fingers?
Speaker 4: Well, we left the takes in. I mean you can see you left hold even work didn't pick one take.
Speaker 3: Much of raw foot inter you just licking your fingers me straight.
Speaker 5: At the end, when the characters get to the pasta, they see a series of shots.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry you don't have it, so okay, one, then saucy hands.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm so sorry we don't have the Pasta's heard off screen amongst but I know that's that's Project Tail Mary. You maybe hear method Man so this this movie? Yeah, okay, he was.
Speaker 2: He had come in a little bit early for his for his PHM scenes.
Speaker 4: Right, so this was all today I forget.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And that was part of what he got after forcibly reopening his deal.
Speaker 2: We went back and shot sort of a tag at the end of Pasta movie where it's like sort of like a post credit sequence like they would have in some.
Speaker 3: Of the Marvel felt Yeah, yeah, those are great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it kind of like launches like method Man's Pasta story for ideally for the sequels, the whole Pasta verse Yeah, what's what was that be?
Speaker 4: Is shooting just shooting alien like killing aliens? You know?
Speaker 1: Jason seagulls in your movie Over your Body, Guy.
Speaker 4: You're not supposed to feed him fries?
Speaker 3: What do you mean? What what are you talking about?
Speaker 4: Don't kill him?
Speaker 2: Then well then they go crazy, they forget how to find their own foods, and then they're only coming for your fries and his family.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then you're thinking of a different and pet kids.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, you're thinking of a seagull that you may be named Jason. I guess this is an actor from How Much Mother Shrinking? Yeah, make any sense?
Speaker 4: No, this one was also in those in those shows.
Speaker 2: Yeah, as a series regular or just as a bird. And that I didn't get into the details of his deal. I mean you probably have to ask the method made them to find out, you know, the finer.
Speaker 4: Points of the contract. I'm sure guy's a shark, but uh yeah, he was definitely in definitely in How I Met Your Mother? Yeah, okay, and definitely in Shrinking.
Speaker 3: Okay, what else did you say that's always said.
Speaker 4: The Muppet movie?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, Yeah, I do think I can probably skip ahead.
Speaker 4: And you're thinking of a different I really sorry, we're reacting to the movies.
Speaker 3: Is is it going okay?
Speaker 4: It's going okay?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's why you're saying it's going okay.
Speaker 4: This is a This is a test screening.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right in.
Speaker 1: The movie is also for us, so we have to audibly give our rating yes as it's happening.
Speaker 4: Gotta kind of turn because it's out already, like and it's out, yeah, comes out.
Speaker 5: I would say pick maybe one of the three takes you used as your hands as the pasta.
Speaker 4: In the end, we learned that it's a different movie. Oh yeah, oh what is it? What are you screen You're screening this project Project Sorry.
Speaker 5: This is Is there any food in Project Hill?
Speaker 4: Mary?
Speaker 3: Well, that brain kind of becomes food for them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I mean we eat the brains. Yeah.
Speaker 1: We have to pretend like it's breakfast, like yeah, just to have a like a reason, you know, we have to like order yea the brain breakfast and be like can we eat this off the floor, and then like pay for it, which was incredibly expensive.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was a nightmare. Yeah, they charge just so much.
Speaker 2: It was clay right, and it was it wasn't even food, but we had to order it for breakfast, and then we had to eat it and we had to pay for it in front of everybody, And.
Speaker 3: Really, why that, guys?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean it's we're telling a three act story, you know, I mean, why why is that?
Speaker 4: It's like ask Aristotle read poetics? Plot is character? Like you know, it's just like not, you know, like why is that? Like?
Speaker 3: Well, I was just meant, why is that embarrassing?
Speaker 4: Not?
Speaker 2: Oh, it's just like it was a lot of a lot of money, right. I had to call my dad at one point and ask him if I could borrow some money so that I could pay for the brains.
Speaker 4: It was so much money it made.
Speaker 1: And then we had to sorry, we were already feeling so sick it was, but we had to eat so much because your old Rocky's brains are his entire body, the entire his body.
Speaker 2: Is filled with brains. He's really smart. Like I don't know if you've seen the movie, but like I don't know what he's being a scientist and yeah, yeah, so.
Speaker 3: He's got brains like his fingers.
Speaker 4: Not too much of it, well, not in yours at all.
Speaker 1: Yours, you get a little bit.
Speaker 3: If he didn't frame one how do you get a sense of it?
Speaker 4: You know, well, we're talking about like this must be this thing. Costa movie sort of sets it up. Maybe it does.
Speaker 1: Fortunately, people have to watch pasta movie after they already watched.
Speaker 4: Which is kind of savvy.
Speaker 5: I don't want to you by asking why you don't have any questions about Louie or Okay, I do have questions about so Blue, if I recall correctly, is all black.
Speaker 3: Some black dog ran black sheet in a black.
Speaker 5: Room and he's a side character in the movie and it's animated, but it's also filmed in Kevin's Why is.
Speaker 3: She wearing a black sheet? What's up with that? I don't think we ever got the answer.
Speaker 4: That's for sound as well.
Speaker 2: Okay, just to muffle some of the barks or some of the other noises.
Speaker 4: You didn't want to do that in post, I guess you.
Speaker 3: Post was I mean you you know it was.
Speaker 4: Very efficient with our post.
Speaker 2: We're actually finishing up a test screening now, so in terms of like the uh sort of distribution of our resources and our time in post, we felt like, if there's anything we can do on set to muffle these barks, which were constant and actually became more frequent once the sheet was on, because I don't know, if you ever put a black sheet over a.
Speaker 4: Dog, they don't love it. They don't love it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it worked like for story reasons and just like working with animal performers on the.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a b it's a live action, live action. It's not that. I really don't think.
Speaker 4: It's the dog.
Speaker 3: It doesn't feel it's genetic similarity.
Speaker 1: We were sort of so it's said it was the dog from Bluid, But entire time I was kind of like, this is not what do you mean it's said we said stop, and we were doing so much about our own thing that like, yeah, I didn't even have time to There was so many anyone we do for Blue right right?
Speaker 4: Yes, they're not.
Speaker 1: It showed up wearing the black sheet, yeah, and said it was the dog.
Speaker 3: It said, the dog said.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, And then you just cast it as the supporting part.
Speaker 4: Did you change that it was the name blue before the dog the movie? Yeah, I mean you got we got Blue in this movie. Now the movie is going to be called Blue.
Speaker 3: Do you think it wasn't? I mean, I don't know, I don't. I don't think it was do you think it was a dog? No, not a dog, right, someone showed up. You always had the sheet on. You ever see Blue without that?
Speaker 2: She I don't want to have the whole argument again because it was a dog. Because the dog was barking.
Speaker 4: It was somebody, somebody get this sheet off of me.
Speaker 2: And then of course when I would go to take the sheet off, the dog would try to bite me.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, I mean, dogs famously don't talk. I mean, I don't know if you you guys must have thought about that as something.
Speaker 5: What was the movie before you changed it to Blue after this dog showed up?
Speaker 4: I mean it was a psycho sexual real ride. Yeah, it was like seven am. It was a while ago. Yeah, it was way before breakfast.
Speaker 2: We didn't end up having breakfast until we were shooting Project Hill Mary, which was the Clay Yeah, and that was at one, right, so we hadn't had anything to eat yet.
Speaker 5: What about the pasta that you ate during the filming Aposta movie, Well.
Speaker 4: We didn't consider that breakfast.
Speaker 2: We certainly had not eaten that at the time that we were filming blueye at like seven fifteen later.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, okay, I mean, you guys are incredible that you can film three movies in a day like it. Really, I don't know any of the filmmakers that can.
Speaker 4: Thanks by