Speaker 1: What's the AD's spooky juky? I'm really sure it's dead. He's coming this way.
Speaker 2: Wait, I sasas Pllease, hey boo, It's me Roz and welcome to Ghosted by Roz Hernandez is the podcast where I talk to people.
Speaker 1: That I like about the para normal. We've got some three time customers here, Tim Murray and Michael Henry, who are two hilarious comedians and friends of mine. The two of them really crack me up. This is a particularly lucy goosey episode. Don't you worry we talk about ghost but damn, the two of us, just three of us, just uh, we have ourselves a freaky kiki. I'm on tour right now. Rosernandeztewart dot com. It's been so fun. I'd love to see you soon, so go get those ticks if I haven't seen you already, and uh, let's just get into it. Here is me once again, with Tim Murray and Michael Henry and with the show. Oh my gord, I haven't talked to these two in a minute, but every time I do, you better believe it's recorded, and you better believe it's fun. Michael Henry and Tim Murray, Welcome back to the podcast third time.
Speaker 3: Thank you for having us. I love every time you talk to us. You better believe it's recorded as if we to each other off.
Speaker 1: Why do you ben, I have not seen either of you, and I've been worried you sick.
Speaker 3: But you're like, if those cameras aren't rolling, nothing that you say matters exactly.
Speaker 1: Wait, you know that's like a famous pearl from RuPaul Strake Race gave this interview and she said that RuPaul, which I'm always I always back Roupaul because I say, that's that's my mother. And you don't always agree with your mother, but at the end of the day, it's our mother. And she did say something about if the cameras aren't rolling, it doesn't matter and mother needs your check.
Speaker 3: I'm on mother's side. I'm on roots side in this in this argument.
Speaker 1: I am too as somebody that has done a reality show with ghosts. You don't know how many times I wanted to say to these ghosts, this does not matter. If the cameras aren't rolling, do not be spooking me right now because we're on lunch break, I'm in the bathroom, whatever, So save it for when the cameras are rolling.
Speaker 4: It really in retrospect. Roo was trying to do Pearl a favor by saying, no, don't you want your shit on cam? Later, when she did only fans, she got the.
Speaker 1: Look that is an iconic moment in Queer history of that interview. And I will say I was, I was in the room, but she gave the interview. People don't know this well, yes, well because I used to always do stuff with Johnny, Yeah, with Hay Queen, which is where she did that and shout out to them, I love Hey Queen. And I happened to be in the studio that day and I was like, oh, I want to like watch Pearl, like because I had such a crush on Pearl, and I was like, let me just see what she's talking about. And then then she said that, and we were all behind the cameral like, oh, this is gonna be iconic. So think about that next time. Michael, you are on Zoom right now and you have a full on drive through doing the Taco bell line. You have the you know, you have the microphone headset.
Speaker 4: In this economy, you need a side.
Speaker 1: Are you currently.
Speaker 4: Currently people doing the window at Arby's Booty extra Beef to that Horsey Horsey song.
Speaker 1: Are you gonna have to take a break to go flip some some pay? Yeah, some beef.
Speaker 4: I have to rotate them poppers, them Hoolapango poppers.
Speaker 1: Well, there's one thing I know about you. You know how to rotate some beef. Yes, baby, So that answers my question of where you've been, Tim, Where have you been? I haven't talked to you since we've been on podcasts. I mean, I guess we DM every once in a while. But are you not in La? Where are you?
Speaker 3: I'm in a beautiful place. I'm in a beautiful city called Sandusky, Ohio.
Speaker 1: Which okay. You know a movie that I did a two time watch is the movie Swan Song.
Speaker 3: Honey two Times then you saw Me twice.
Speaker 1: I love this film. If anyone's not seen it, it's so good.
Speaker 3: It's wait, I love that you love it. I am literally in that movie for two seconds. But I had a big part in like trying to help make it happen because I've been a fan of the director. He's from my hometown, and he would like message me and be like deserve he kickstarted that whole movie. Wow, So I would like send the email around of people trying to like get raise money for it.
Speaker 1: It takes place in Sandusky and Tim makes an appearance, so people watch. I think it's on to be right now. I'm a two be queen. I'm constantly up in too O love. I love to me too. I do fear that we have not talked enough about ghosts yet, so I say we dive into some ghostliness.
Speaker 4: Please.
Speaker 1: Hey, Tim, what's this story when you went to a haunted hotel?
Speaker 3: Okay? So the last few times I've been on this pot, I think I told you ghosts don't care about me, and it really bothers me. I'm like, where are you? I'm very open to the idea of ghosts. And then finally I had an experience kind of I went to have you heard of mcminimon's hotel chain? No, it's okay. It's a Pacific Northwest thing apparently. I think they were a family of brothers maybe that came into some money, and they bought all these old buildings in Portland, and I think some in Seattle as well. Their whole thing is turning buildings that were not ever hotels into hostels, and they're like kind of cool hostels. So I stayed in one, and they're like, oh yeah, the whole thing with these are that they're haunted. At least the one I was in. The one like a few miles away I think was an old like school, so it's like you stay in this old school and that one's supposedly very haunted. The one I was in was a brothel. Hell yeah, And there is a tunnel under the brothel that goes to the river in Portland where in you know, I think the twenties, thirties and forties, these unsavory characters would you know, pay for sex workers and then if they didn't want the sex workers to like be alive anymore, they would kill them and then take them through the tunnel underground and throw them in the river. And not just sex workers, but also like you know, like mobster type guys would like bring guys in there to like you know, quote unquote do drugs or whatever, and then they'd kill them and then take them through. So there was like many deaths in this MC minimums and you could, I'm not kidding, like feel it in the air, like the air was like and so then there's like a shared shower.
Speaker 1: Wait, what do you mean you could feel it before you knew all this. You're like, wait, it feels like there's been some brothel.
Speaker 4: You could feel and there's an old.
Speaker 3: I could feel ghosts I was.
Speaker 4: I was there decades.
Speaker 3: Ago, you know, Yeah, I could feel you in there me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the spirit of my old hole.
Speaker 1: Oh, Michael, the curly fries are burning. Okay, there's a line all the way down the block. You need to focus on one thing at a time.
Speaker 4: I'm on by fifteen.
Speaker 3: It would make sense that you could do this while working at Arby's because nobody freaking eats to Arby's. Come on now, sorry, you sponsored spons we bring like we're trying to get into the ghost business. Okay, So no, you could feel ghostliness and creepiness in the air, like the air was like thick with it. Because I think I told you last time I was on this pod, I lived in a basement apartment in New York City that everyone was like, Oh, this is so creepy. It must be haunted, and I was like, it's not. I really wanted to be, but it's not. This was haunted. I went to use the shared shower and when I was in there, I had like propped the door open. There was like two doors, like the door to go into the bathroom and then the door to the shower, and I kept the door popped open because I was like, honestly so scared and it boom shot closes without me touching it. So scary.
Speaker 1: My god.
Speaker 4: So you think that was an old sex worker? M hm, oh, get out of here.
Speaker 1: I mean it very well could be.
Speaker 3: M I really think if you look it up, it's very fascinating. There's like there's a bunch of them. I think one of them was a church maybe, but the whole thing is really giving spooky, scary.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 3: And then I was eating in the restaurant downstairs and I was on my computer and like a Karen walked in and was like, Hey, are you just gonna keep sitting there or are you gonna take our order? And I was like, I don't work here, I'm a patron.
Speaker 1: She said that to you.
Speaker 3: To me, I was like saying on my computer, She's like, you're just gonna keep sitting on your computer? Are you gonna take our order? And I was like, oh, my god, maybe she thinks I'm a sex worker and she's trying.
Speaker 4: To her car. You're gonna eat my ass.
Speaker 1: Here's a twenty speaking of sitting on things. I did some research and I would like to share with you and we'll just talk about it. I think this is an interesting angle we have not explored a whole lot on this podcast. The topic today is haunted chairs. Hey, you're sitting on me. Oh that's what I'm gonna call this segment. I'm actually I got to give a shout out to this blog. It's really good. It's called Notebook of Ghosts dot com and uh, the person who runs it, I believe it is, Ashley Watson, does some great research and does wonderful blog entries about different topics. This one's all about haunted chairs. I did go a little bit deeper on this one, iconic haunted chair. So let's just go through a couple of these. The first one I did a little research about is Thomas Bussy stoop chairs. Thomas Thomas Roay, Thmas but Buzzby's stoop chair. Okay, not Thomas Bussy Bussy, Thomas Busby stoop chair Okay. This This chair, also known as dead Man's Chair, is a cursed wooden chair in the UK, and currently it's on display at a place called the Thirsk Museum in North Yorkshire. They have to hang it from the ceiling because basically anyone that sits uh, if they sit there busby on this chair, they will die.
Speaker 3: Okay, this is all sounding like a RuPaul's drag Race Wrap Mini Challenge, Thomas Youth chair. Uh huh the thirst and it's in the thirst.
Speaker 1: Museum is in the thirst. So if you're feeling extra Thirsky, put your bus be in that chair and you will that will be the end of you. So allegedly, people who sat in this chair, here's some of the resume of this chair. We're talking people have had brain tumors, fatal car accidents. Several soldiers during World War Two sat in it and then never returned. In eighteen ninety four, a chimney sweep and his which I mean iconic job I no.
Speaker 3: I was like, is this what Mary Poppins is actually about?
Speaker 1: This is what it's really about. So a chimney sweep and his friend sat in it while getting their drink on, and then the one friend robbed and murdered the other friend. So well, is that the chair's fault? I don't know, but it is something that happened.
Speaker 4: I guess it's like who you surround yourself with. That's the bad luck, you know, not the bussy chair.
Speaker 1: Here's another case. A hitchhiker was run over after sitting and a builder sat in it. I believe it was at like a bar at the time. His builder friends were like a dairy to go sit in it. He does and fell off of a building right after. So here's like the history of it. It belonged to a man named Thomas Busby who in seventeen oh two killed his father in law. They ran a coin counterfeiting business and the two of them got into an argument and he killed him. So he was hung.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, Michael was not listening until just now. He was on the phone with Arby's customer service.
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on, hold on.
Speaker 4: That Roastby is gonna have to wait. This bussy's hung. So that's what's been sitting on this chair, haunting it, all that all that meat.
Speaker 3: I think people are just killing people for this hung hung bussy on the chair.
Speaker 1: We're talking about real serious stuff here. She was hanged. I suppose I should say, oh, that's different next to what later became the Busby stoop in and he haunted the entire in, they say, but really focused on the chair. Some say that he cursed the chair during his execution, and some say that when he uh that they caught him for his crime while he was drunk in the chair, and then he put a curse on it.
Speaker 4: Well, what did the chair have to do with it?
Speaker 1: I don't know. With the chain, it was just like, oh, anyone that says in that chair is going to get cursed, and they like, I think, I don't know something like that.
Speaker 4: I mean, to his credit, I have sat on some things before and cursed the day it ever touched me entered me, you know, not me.
Speaker 3: I only make good decisions with the things I said.
Speaker 4: On Oh We're interesting. You could have a curse bussy though, and not even know it. You just think it's normal to be you know.
Speaker 3: To what? To what, honey? To what? I would know if I had a cursed bussby, because the boys always come back for more, and if they'd come back for more looking like zombies, then I would know. Okay, I must have cursed them with my busby.
Speaker 4: I don't know about that.
Speaker 1: Michael. Can I do the double barbecue bake and burger with the meal.
Speaker 4: Please listen, I'm still on my fifteen.
Speaker 1: Okay, if you could just put that in.
Speaker 4: I'll put the order in and then we'll see what happens.
Speaker 1: All right, let me tell you some other chairs. Okay, So now this is where I'm going to just go right into notebook of ghosts dot com. There's a haunted rocking chair, this one. I actually think we have talked about this on the podcast before. Are you familiar with Zach Baggins?
Speaker 3: What'd you call me?
Speaker 4: I don't know her.
Speaker 3: No, we don't know Zach.
Speaker 1: This podcast is like half of the time it's me teaching gay people about Zach Baggins. So he's like the biggest paranormal TV personality that there is. He's been hosting a show called Ghost Adventures for like forever, and then if you go to Vegas, he has a really popular attraction, which is the Haunted Museum. Okay, and so in this Haunted Museum there's like all these legedly cursed and haunted objects, but then there's also from what I hear, like just like lots of bloody things from like famous murderers stuff like that. Okay, So he got this chair known as the Devil's Rocking Chair, and the chair was used during the exorcism of David Glatzel by Lorraine Warren from The Conjuring. From The Conjuring not very Farmga, but the character she.
Speaker 4: Plays, I would thinking about Diane Warren, this songwriter, no very not the same person.
Speaker 3: She wrote that drag race rap song's Revenge Museum.
Speaker 1: So allegedly this is from the famous is it the third Conjuring movie, the one that's like the Devil made me do it? That's three yeah, okay, So during this exorcism, the demon allegedly left David's body and entered I believe it's Arnie Johnson who was Who's the guy that later killed his landlord? And then he said, I'm not guilty because I was possessed by a demon. But he was indeed convicted of first degree mountslaughter, so they did not take that defense. But it's like, was he hung Michael?
Speaker 4: I am if he's there's a through line.
Speaker 3: Ross, I'm so sorry, I'm so embarrassed.
Speaker 1: I'm just wondering where you found this person. Tim Arby's Army. Now, do you still have Jamocha shakes?
Speaker 4: Yeah, baby, we got Jamocha shakes and we're starting to share, and we just entered the shamrock.
Speaker 3: I'm really how much you know about the Arby's menu.
Speaker 1: I will be honest with you. I have pulled up the Arby's menu on my phone, just on my computer, just just for reference in case we need it, and it seems like we have needed it while I'm here.
Speaker 4: So have you ever had the Horsey Horsey sauce?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: That's I've had Horsey sauce. I'm very afraid of what you considered to be Horsey Horsey sauce.
Speaker 4: Harsey Horsey.
Speaker 1: I don't know that you should be back there because I don't know what kind of special sauce you're conjuring.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm milking someone back there.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh god, that's one. We're gonna cut cut it. So let's get back to this haunted rocket chair. So anyway, zag Begans has it in his exhibit. According to Zagbaggins, six people have had the same disturbing, uncontrollable crying in a short time when the exhibit opened. Uh, one of them being a guest who collapsed directly above the Devil's rocking chair. He says that he had an intense response to the chair when it was in his house. His quote is, me and my friend felt an evil presence move between us as we were sitting down in my living room, which then caused my dog to growl. Then we became very affected. We began speaking strange things about God and Satan with my head down, and then my friend began to cry uncontrollably and literally ran out of my house. He brought this chair hours before Lorraine Warren died. I don't know if that has any you know whatever, for sixty seven thousand dollars a lot.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, butt, I get your refund. Getting haunted by this chair making your friends cry for that much money, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, tim, I imagine your friends make you cry. One in particular has made.
Speaker 4: You cry after a couple after a couple of drinks. Please, I'll roast the hell out of you.
Speaker 1: You'll roast that beef.
Speaker 4: I'll roast.
Speaker 3: He's always trying to roast my beef. And I'm like, that's when I cry when he tries to roast my beef.
Speaker 1: No, how about the velvet chair of Wittenberg University.
Speaker 3: That's Ohio, Mama, that's Ohio.
Speaker 1: That's Ohio.
Speaker 3: Wittenberg. Baby, you better believe.
Speaker 1: Ohio is just filled with ghosts. But anyway, let's get back to haunted chairs. There's also lots of haunted chairs in cemeteries.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I've ever seen a chair in a cemetery.
Speaker 3: I was just thinking that Michael Henry has been to a lot of them. He cruises them often.
Speaker 4: Honey, the best trade is behind a tombstone.
Speaker 3: You've been. You've been trying to hook up at every New Orleans cemetery since the moment I met you.
Speaker 4: I love New Orleans cemeteries.
Speaker 3: I do too.
Speaker 4: A lot of them are chained up. They don't let you in because they know people want to fucking them.
Speaker 1: They don't let you in.
Speaker 4: They don't be in.
Speaker 1: So there's Sokasadaga, Florida. It's like a psychic spiritualist community. So according to legend, if you place an open beer on this particular graveside bench, it'll empty in the morning.
Speaker 5: Oh what I guess. At the cemetery, there's a chair, and if you place an open beer on this particular grave side bench, it'll empty in the morning.
Speaker 3: So a grave digger will come and drink it. Someone who works at the cemetery, or is passing through is going to drink that open beer. Mama, can't be in Florida. No offense. No offense, especially in.
Speaker 1: Florida, can't be proven.
Speaker 4: They should just put a ring cam on the closest tomb show.
Speaker 1: I mean, that would be fun if you did see a ghost drinking the beer.
Speaker 4: You what would you do if you saw a ghost drink the rest of your PBR? It would be great, like because then I could be like, see, I told you, I told you I wasn't drinking all that.
Speaker 3: I would be responsible about it and get that ghost some help.
Speaker 4: Oh you said that ghost to rehab.
Speaker 3: I would get that ghost into ghost aa.
Speaker 1: Mama, do an intervention and.
Speaker 3: Say you don't need to be drinking people's left over warm ipa.
Speaker 1: Oh that's dark okay. In Bristol, Pennsylvania, at the Saint James Episcopal Cemetery sits a wrought iron chair that's called the Witch's chair. If you sit in the chair at midnight during October, you will find yourself in the embrace of a ghostly witch. Some witnesses have even seen a woman sitting in the.
Speaker 3: Chair that I love that I want go to that sounds cool.
Speaker 1: Now. Was it a ghost woman or was it just a woman that was just sitting there getting that ghostly embrace? I don't know, but interesting. Listen, I'm lonely. I have no problem during October Pennsylvania. I can pencil that in. Just to get embraced by a ghost I love.
Speaker 4: I was just gonna say I love Pennsylvania in October. A Hello autumn and Philly Hello, leaves on the ground, and a Philly cheese steak in my mouth warm, and a ghost by my side. Oh, what's that? You want a number two?
Speaker 1: I think you think you did a number.
Speaker 4: Twok, honey, I'll give you a number two.
Speaker 1: Just to let me.
Speaker 4: Don't let me sit in that chair, that wicker chair.
Speaker 3: I never do let you sit in my chairs for that reason. M because they're always trying to number two.
Speaker 4: It's going to be super sized.
Speaker 1: This is when I'm picturing you working at the drive room where someone's like, yeah, can I get a number two? Oh? I bet you'd like a number two.
Speaker 3: This Michael's been fired from every job he's ever had.
Speaker 4: Literally literally every every part time job I've ever had have been fired. Sorry, I like to have fun.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Okay, back to the podcast. In Kirksville, Missouri, there's a chair called the Beard Chair and it's also known as the Devil's Chair. Wait did we know we we had the Devil's rocking chair. H.
Speaker 3: The Devil's got a lot of chairs. He's got along line of chair businesses. He's like Ashley's Home Furniture. Yeah, the Devil's chairs.
Speaker 1: Now this is just the Devil's chair. And it's a marble memorial that was commissioned by a prominent businessman named William Bayard for his brother and sister in law. Williem is actually William will Now we're keeping willelm out of this. Uh. William is actually buried some other place, not at this place. But according to legend, if you sit in the chair at midnight, usually on Halloween, a hand will emerge from the grave and drag you down to hell.
Speaker 3: Okay, so that one seems more provable than the other. One seemed like kind of oh, I don't know what happened there. Did someone drink the beer? This is like at midnight and a hand doesn't drag you down to hell?
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is anyone. See Tim who was sitting here last and there's a big gaping hole ground down there?
Speaker 3: Are you not a big gaping a very small slender hole?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: Oh sure, ah, here's one more. The chair in pieces. It says that they found this story on a website called your ghost stories dot com, where a user explained that during a home renovation, they found a carved chair behind a wall, then a boarded up storage space. They found the seat's chair with two legs. They pulled weeds in the yard, and they found the other two legs with a bit of damage, I guess in the yard. The family put the chair together. Instantly, feeling uneasy by its presence, they took it apart. They put the pieces in a trash bag and left it in the garage for years. Eventually they moved and the chair came with them. The user felt a desire to assemble the chair, but warned everyone not to sit in it. One night, the user's husband sat in the chair. He seemed to go into a trance, and he was hospitalized that night due to an amnesia type of symptom. The user does not say, but he seems to be okay now. The chair now sits unbothered in the guest room. Sometimes a mysterious mist appears in photographs of the chair.
Speaker 3: Wow, WHOA, No one really took a turn for the neutral. He seems to be okay.
Speaker 4: Now, be all right. There just sometimes is a little bit of a fox.
Speaker 1: So he sat in it and then he had to go to the hospital because he felt like he had amnesia.
Speaker 3: And now he's fine.
Speaker 1: There is this trend on social media of now I don't want to make this racial, but it's always white people that find like walls in their house and dig into it and start finding old shit from like Victorian houses and stuff.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 1: I love watching it, and it sounds like that's what happened here, is like they just oh, this vent opened up and look at that there's chair pieces. But I don't understand. I guess that was a thing that people did back in the day. They're like, I don't want to throw this out. I'm just gonna hide this. I guess.
Speaker 3: So that's well. Part of me wonders if that has to do with because beautiful Sineski, Ohio is part of like prohibition era and the underground railroad, So then all the older houses here have like some secret rooms or like secret like places where it either like people were stashed to try to make it over the water to Canada, or like stashed alcohol and stuff like that, which is kind of cool. So maybe they just like had a little room like that where they were storing stuff and then they just forgot about it. You know.
Speaker 1: I think about every single time that I encounter on the internet or elsewhere, like, Okay, so tonight I'm doing one of my favorite local shows, which is at a sex shop. It's a stand up comedy show that's a pleasure chest in West Hollywood there. Yeah, it's so fun. It's called performance anxiety anyway. So anytime I see there's certain things in those stores, like like a big silicone butt or something like that, I think about what happens when you die and that's in your home you just have like a silicon But like, who do I want in my life to come into my home and find a full silicone boostby stoop?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, then you need to plan when you're gonna die. I guess you just.
Speaker 3: Have to have an emergency contact for your dirty stuff. You have to just know, like Mike Michael is the person who's going to go into my house before my parents get there, and clear out all the embarrassing things that are in there.
Speaker 4: I just hope that God gives me a sign. But you know, you got seven days, sweetie. This is it. See that's when like the ring is helpful. You know, you got seven days at.
Speaker 1: Least I can plan accordingly.
Speaker 4: I could clean house.
Speaker 1: But I wonder. I mean, those chair legs. I don't know why they ended up in the wall. I don't know why somebody felt the need to bury those chair legs, but they I don't want anyone to know about this, and I can't throw them in the trash.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that does scream like maybe they killed someone with them. There's something, Oh yeah, a weapon that they did.
Speaker 4: I watched HGTV show where they found all these like wooded sticks. I think they might have been pencils in the fireplace wall area, and they're like, oh, they used them to like start the fire. So who knows, Maybe they just want to use those wood sticks to stoke the fire.
Speaker 1: It could be. I mean, the potato cake machine is heating up behind you. You might want to go take care of that.
Speaker 4: Oh God, I told I told cassa show to cover me. Cassie.
Speaker 1: You know, Cassie, hey can I tell you a haunted doll on eBay. It's time for Are the dolls are living? Okay? You guys have done this with me before. So I go to eBay dot com and I search for haunted dolls that are currently for sale.
Speaker 4: Have you ever bought one?
Speaker 1: Absolutely not. But my manager did buy one for me that is currently in my hallway in a drawer, and uh not one single ghostly thing has happened.
Speaker 3: Is your manager hoping that that doll will kill you and then your podcast will really take off? Then?
Speaker 4: Yes, all your episodes will be like picassos. You know, they go up.
Speaker 3: From all your abar sets.
Speaker 1: Yes, oh my god, they they they the fact that they can meet my rate every single time I do that free show at the local gay establishment acbar. Okay, So now these stills are not always gay, oh, but when the two of you are on, they are. Okay, It just it just happens that way. So I got a gay haunted doll for you, and I would like for you to meet Richard Jee has show was Richard? Please you got it?
Speaker 4: Ros?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Oh god? Okay. So Richard was a gay man who has inhabited a female doll and she is glamour. Honey, she really is.
Speaker 4: She lucked out, She's she's cute.
Speaker 3: This is a good doll to get if you're a gay man and you want to inhabit a gorgeous, gorgeous doll. The hair is like on point.
Speaker 1: The hair is beautiful, which is not usually the case for like an old doll that's just been passed around. Well, but the lashes are slashes or lash Yeah, they are unreal. They go up past the eyebrow.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's had work done. I think she has.
Speaker 3: The lips are very full.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, and gorgeous tell gloss on yes, oh, or or they might have the gloss that Michael uses, which is just from the curly fry grease.
Speaker 4: If it works, it works, it doesn't work, Hey, honey, this is we brought you on here to tell you the gloss it work. You no know what?
Speaker 3: You have seven days to live?
Speaker 4: Hey, that's okay, you know.
Speaker 1: So Richard is going for sixty five British pounds, which is eighty three seventy seven American. So it says Mary Meat, I am listing Richard or Richie as he prefers to be called, at his strong request, as he wants to and this is an all caps live with a man who enjoys fashion, as this is what he enjoyed when he was last alive. Now let me point out that apparently they had already tried to sell this haunted doll and they were very like, oh yeah, he's super fun and like if you're a girl and you're putting on makeup, like, he loves when you do that. And apparently Richard has been like no, no, no, no, no to the person selling in this. I want to be with a gay man. Oh okay, So that's what's happening here. It says that he used to go by Ritchie, so he does prefer that nickname as his friends would refer to him as such. I have had a psychic greeting done for him, so please only adopt him if you are gay, a gay man who enjoys fashion, as he is very specific where he wants to live. So unfortunately, neither of you. But oh wow, that's what they call shade and repulsed drag race. So reed, Richard emanates charm, charisma, confidence, and kindness.
Speaker 3: No, you can't have all four. No man has all four. No gay guy has kindness.
Speaker 1: First of all, he has told me that he has greatly enjoyed being a part of my life, but he's putting emphasis on working better with men, especially men who are handsome and have a unique fashion sense. I inquired about why he chose this vessel, aka why did he go into that doll? And he has made it a parent that he used to dress in drag fashion and that this vessel depicted what he would like to have looked like as a woman, or when he dressed up in drag for shows that he did well live, which I mean, you know, it's like the nuances of gender and whatever. I definitely know gay men that would choose a lady doll, and it doesn't necessarily mean like their trans or something. They're like, yeah, I just want to like look hunting pretty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I would choose a lady doll for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I don't want to be like a Marionette Pinocchio.
Speaker 1: Well, that knows, you could have a lot of fun with honey.
Speaker 4: This is a haunted chair right here. You'll get amnesia after this.
Speaker 1: You're gonna wish you had it. So he's expressing that he wandered for a long time throughout the states and countryside after he passed, and that he was quite sad and he wanted to see the world. This vessel looks like it came to him when he was feeling especially longful for the life he once lived, so he decided to attach himself to this vessel in an antique store. He wasn't called upon. He is making it very clear that he chose this vessel himself because it represents how he viewed himself when he dressed in drug. I've asked him to describe what he looked like when he was alive. He's saying that he had dirty blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. His eyes were frequently complimented because the contrast was beautiful. He always felt like he was a very attractive man, and many individuals liked him and found him attractive, both men and women, but he was more into men than women. I mean, this is kind of the fun you can have when you're a ghost. You can be like, oh, so I was like the hottest guy and my dad, yeah, and I.
Speaker 3: Was by and I'm like, this is the first time we've been catfished by a dead person.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you don't even know.
Speaker 3: No, honey, you don't even know. I was.
Speaker 1: He says, I don't feel that his sexuality was approved when he was alive. It was more of a taboo topic, and unfortunately it resulted in him falling out with his family. So he ended up surroundered by loving friends, chosen family as we call it. He's remembered well. He's putting emphasis on the location of Los Angeles and having loved California when he was alive. I feel he felt at home there. So basically, a gay man in Los Angeles with good fashion sense is who he would love to be with. Also, he's a Gemini if anyone needs to know that, And so that's him. Can I play you some ghost voices? It's time for EVP or ev plase. Okay, you guys have done this before. So I just go to YouTube or TikTok or wherever and I find us some EVPs electronic voice phenomena ghost speaking and I have got two of them for you today, both from the same account. They've got some great ones on there. I might have to use this account again because I really liked what the ghosts had to say to them. This account is called ghost Hunter nine two two three, and these are two EVPs, both from the Elms Hotel and Excelsior Springs, Missouri. Oh, Missouri. I'm actually about to be doing a show in Kansas City and Saint Louis. Hope to see you there. Rozernandez tour dot Com. Oh okay, this ghost is is saying what Michael and Tim he.
Speaker 3: Was saying, I want the number three.
Speaker 4: Oh I heard, fuck me.
Speaker 3: You always hear that, the listener. Go back to the our last two episodes. That's always what Michael hears. I heard I want the number three. Yeah, I want number three.
Speaker 4: Oh he's talking about Oh, he wants the number three.
Speaker 1: That's in your that's in your headset. That's different, that's not different.
Speaker 4: Than the Yeah.
Speaker 3: Wait, actually kind of sounds like help me.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, did they think it was saying A, I'm a ghost, B the two see the toast or d nosis. Okay, it's one of those. Let me play it again.
Speaker 4: I'll say the toast.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say hesisjasis.
Speaker 4: It's Christmas.
Speaker 1: They believe it is saying the doe. Let me play it again, the doe. I don't know. All right. Uh, here's the next one, same location, the ELM's Hotel in Excelsior Springs, Missouri. What's this one saying? M hm. Okay, now I will say that one of the ghost hunters is doing that. Mmmmm, so that is a human. Okay, we need this first part.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's like a weird it's like a beat box or something. Let me play it again.
Speaker 4: M hm, no clue.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Did they think it was a I'm pissed that we will meet? Mmmmmm? Did they think it was B? The PASTA has beef? C why don't you stop me? Or d you taste like whole wheat?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say three.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say A. I'm pissed that we will meet.
Speaker 1: That is what they believe. It says, I'm pissed that we will meet. Okay, let's let's hear it now that we know that. Mm hmm. Maybe I don't know. Let me play a game.
Speaker 4: Interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. I think it's said I want my roast beef.
Speaker 4: Yes, I want my Now that's something that you get that I could get for you.
Speaker 1: Now, that's something I can help you with.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if a ghost wants to reach out, reach out for something, I could actually do.
Speaker 4: Honey, you could order through DoorDash.
Speaker 1: So that's it.
Speaker 4: I love this, love it.
Speaker 1: What do you guys got going on? We gotta tell everyone. I love you too. You're so funny.
Speaker 3: We love you. We're so excited because our TV show is out I Wish You Were Queer. Yes, you can find it on out TV.
Speaker 4: Yes, our TV. Get the app, search it on Amazon, Wish You Were Queer?
Speaker 1: Baby?
Speaker 4: And I think the first episode will be up on YouTube.
Speaker 1: And what is the show.
Speaker 4: It's basically us in an r V going to different cities and doing stand up and interacting with locals and hoping that we can make people laugh and Tricksy Mittel, isn't it too?
Speaker 3: Yeah. The concept is that we ask Tricksy in the beginning to produce our stand up specials, and she's famous and rich, and she says, okay, you're la gay funny, but are you funny elsewhere? So she sends us to six different cities in six different states to do stand up to find out if gay people, specifically us, are funny there. And so there's a show in every at the end of every episode.
Speaker 1: So you guys had to hear six times that No, you'll have.
Speaker 3: To tune in and baby, Are you gonna give it away? Baby?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it'll give it away.
Speaker 1: I'm sure. It's amazing. Well, that's a great idea. I love it.
Speaker 3: One day. It's really fun. We had like so much fun together. I mean, we've been on the road doing stand up together for so long. We always were like, God, there should be cameras on us, and now they're finally are, and it's really it's really My parents are in the first episode, they're so funny. Michael makes them go up to strangers and tell them about our gay comedy and ask them if they know about Sean Cody.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I make his mother say c unt, he sure does.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Well then we got to tune in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we eat hot dogs together.
Speaker 3: We do.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 4: You should.
Speaker 1: I don't even want to know what that means to you.
Speaker 4: You should. You should see Tim drive the RV.
Speaker 3: And I crash it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, driving an RV is so scary.
Speaker 3: It's so scary. Rise it was horrible. I literally, I'm not kidding. I crash it in the.
Speaker 1: Show Back to Me when I did a reality show and I had to drive an RV, terifying It's horrible, right, so scary While also being a passenger when like when the pa is drying, No, why I had I had straight up like, oh, a psychic's gonna give it a shot driving it, and uh yeah, it was just very scary anyway.
Speaker 4: You two, well, thank you, yeah.
Speaker 3: Thank you. Oh yeah, and find us on socials. I'm at Ta Murray zero six on Instagram and TikTok.
Speaker 4: And I'm Michael Henry nine one five baby baby.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: People love to ask me, is the nine one five are you from l Pastel, Texas? I say no, I'm not. That it's my birthday. I'm a virgo.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, it does seem like an area code.
Speaker 4: Why would I flaunt an area code?
Speaker 3: If you're from the four one nine in northern Ohio, you'd flaunt it, Mama.
Speaker 1: Oh god, that reminds me I would like that number nine, okay with no Horsey sauce.
Speaker 4: Okay, well you gotta you gotta come and pick it up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I will be right to pick it up.
Speaker 4: Ye all right, baby, this.
Speaker 3: Ry sauce giving them strap throat.
Speaker 4: Decenumber nine is hot and ready for you, covered in a horsey Horsey sauce.
Speaker 3: Hot and many.
Speaker 1: That's Little Caesars that's your other charge.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have. I'm doing a double.
Speaker 3: She's working a double, Mama.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much to Tim Murray and Michael Henry. Make sure you go watch their TV show Wish You Were Queer on Out TV. But only do it if you like laughing a lot. I love you all, both living and dead. But if I didn't ask you to haunt me, don't haunt me came back. This has been an exactly right production. Want to share your our normal experience on the podcast. I read stories out loud and sometimes I'll even call you, so email me at ghosted by Roz at gmail dot com. You can send a DM or voice message to the show's Instagram at ghosted by Roz. Give us a follow while you're there, and follow me Roz on Instagram at roz Hernandez and on TikTok and Twitter at It's roz Hernandez. My senior producer is the startling Jiha Lee. Associate producer is the alarming Christina Chamberlain. This episode was mixed and sound designed by the eerie Edson Choi. My guest booker is the petrifying Patrick Kuttner. My theme music is by the Spine shilling, Brendan Lynch Salomon, artwork by the Spooky Vanessa Lilac, Photography by the terrifying Elizabeth Karen. Executive produce by the Chilling Karen Kilgareth, the Spooky Georgia Hard Start, and the Frightening Danielle Kramer. Listen to Ghosted by Roz Hernandez on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.