Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: The eighty two game preseason is in the books, and it is finally time for the real season. Don't miss out on any NBA playoff action at DraftKings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. From the play in tournament through the finals. Draft Kings Sportsbook as you covered with same game parlays, live betting, ods, boost and much more. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code Shannon. New customers can bear five dollars and get two hundred and bonus bets instantly. That's the code Shannon only on DraftKings.
Speaker 3: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hop and wired text hope and y four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothell Casino w and Resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction void in Ontario. Bonus beets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuans. See DKG dot co slash b ball for eligibility and depositive restrictions terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, check this out. Shaq's ex wife Shannie she ever loved him? Shannie Henderson. Shannie Henderson questioned her love for him in a memoir and a memoir Undefeated, Changed in the Rules and winning on my own term. She wrote, looking back, I don't know if I ever really loved him. I was really in love with the man over the course of their relationship, which began in the late nineties and ultimately ended in two thousand and nine when she filed for separation. The couple struggled with the FIDELI, with Shack admitted and his twenty eleven memoir, Shaq posted a cryptic message on social media. The next day, Shanni wrote, I underd Shaq wrote, I understand I wouldn't have been in love with me either, making you all the best all love.
Speaker 3: Shack captured the post. Trust me, I get that.
Speaker 5: That's that.
Speaker 6: That hurts man, That hurts that, that hurts me. I mean, oh man, you're just to hear something like that. Obviously, Shane Shane is a friend of mine. Shack is a friend of mine. I would have loved, I would have loved I would have loved to see those two work it out. When I think of I think of power couples, people doing their own thing and their respect for crafts and being successful at it.
Speaker 5: Obviously things didn't work out. They part of ways.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 5: That's tough though.
Speaker 6: I think many of athletes at times are in situations or they're with women at at at times, and the infidelity and the issues and the problems it overshadows the glitz and glamour. And I think at one point maybe she did love Shack, but all the us, all the other issues that came with being with a person or player of his caliber, I think it overshadowed that, and at some point, at some point, the love went away.
Speaker 5: What you think or am I wrong?
Speaker 2: You're missing the point of what she said. She said, there's one that you can love someone but not be in love.
Speaker 6: Whoa wait wait wait wait wait wait wait, stay right there, stay right there, stay right because I gotta use this and I gotta use this.
Speaker 5: I gotta use this next time.
Speaker 3: And I think I think our chat could tell I just wait wait, stay with me.
Speaker 5: You can't. You don't give me no goo uh huh.
Speaker 3: You can love someone but not be in love.
Speaker 5: Stay right.
Speaker 3: There difference between the two and what she's saying. I loved him, but I don't know if I.
Speaker 5: Was love because I want to make sure.
Speaker 6: I want to. I want to, I want to. I want to dot my eyes and I'm going to cross my t's in my own goddamn household. So while we don't waiting on this topic, let me have that you real quick.
Speaker 5: Ain't no baby, no that this is.
Speaker 6: Important because I don't want to. I don't want to waste no. I don't want to waste no time.
Speaker 5: Now do you do you love me?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 5: Say give me give me the question the right way?
Speaker 3: Do you love o Cho? Or are you in love with Ojo?
Speaker 5: I am in love with you and I love you? Okay?
Speaker 3: Are you sure? How do I?
Speaker 5: How do I make sure? How do how do?
Speaker 3: How do I know?
Speaker 5: If time?
Speaker 3: Only time?
Speaker 2: There's no guarant there's no way Because I'm sure Shaq thought she was in love with it. Now she said she don't know if she really was were but can see I just don't get. I don't get because here's the thing. Let's just say, for the only reason something do you believe? And I know she's remarried and she's I think you're mad to a pastor. Now yeah, let me ask you this, O Joe, how many how many pastors wives are writing memoirs that people are reading.
Speaker 5: I would think that would be against a good book.
Speaker 2: They're gonna read this book because she was married to Shaq. She became a household name because she was married to Shaq. For the longest time, she kept that old Neil name. And I ain't got no problem with Like I said, I don't know that. I'm not here the bad Johnny. But my thing is, I don't get why you needed to say that. Why you needed to say that.
Speaker 6: If you're writing a book, if you're writing a memoir, the point of the memoir is to be able to share your thoughts, your feelings, some of the things that some of the things that people didn't know, the ups and downs of your life, especially your marriage during and after. I think it can help with other women that might be in similar situations, that might not feel that might feel the same way. They're stuck in a situation because of the lifestyle that they are provided and afforded to where they're really not in love, but they're there because of you know what, and and and and I think now that she's free, she can she can be free to speak.
Speaker 3: On you know what.
Speaker 5: Damn I was with this individual all this time, and I don't even think I was really in love, but I was blind. I was blinded by the I'm gonna be that presented itself? Or am I wrong?
Speaker 3: I could be wrong.
Speaker 2: You're blinded about seven hundred million dollars, but that money was stacked so how you couldn't see straight?
Speaker 3: Oh Joe, I'm gonna give you.
Speaker 5: Something waiting to give.
Speaker 6: That.
Speaker 5: I know you're finna give me some good ship.
Speaker 6: Or me.
Speaker 2: If it's someone I cared about, someone that I close, that I'm close with.
Speaker 3: I believe it is okay to lie to a person if you will save the free harm. Oh no, don't do that. How do you think that? Let me ask your question? How do you think that makes shacks feel? After all?
Speaker 5: Yes, knowing Shack?
Speaker 3: You know how you know?
Speaker 2: If let's just say, ten years from now, and I hope you are real you and got y'all, got y'all man seventy five years, if Reil comes out and writes a book I loved O Joe, but I'm not sure I was in love with Ocho.
Speaker 3: That would crush you.
Speaker 5: Yah thinks crush you?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: So think about what you think about what you've done for real that you haven't done for any other woman.
Speaker 6: Now you're preaching I had you have made me stand up? Come on now, hey, I don't you boy ay and see you have more expectation for real than you had any woman that you expectations.
Speaker 3: The greater the expectations, the greater the heart that comes along with us.
Speaker 5: Why I always tell why you think? I always told you what I've always been good at? Excuse me? Excuse me love love that loved at woman to death? What what did I tell you? Though we've been in the game a very long time, there's something very important that we.
Speaker 6: All need to do and learn to do, is be able to manage being able to manage our expectations.
Speaker 2: You can't manage your expectations when you're in love with someone, because you can't be in love with someone if you're managing your expectations, because you have to be willing. You have to see. Here is the thing, Oh, Joe. In order to be in love, you have to be vulnerable. And see there's a different, two different different. You could be bundable but not be weak. So you may be weak but not be vulnerable. But see what love what love? Love requires that you become vulnerable, that you're willing to open yourself, you're willing to fall, and know that rail will wait.
Speaker 5: Let me let me see if she hold on. Now we gotta we gotta do the test. Now hold on, hold on. See sometimes sometimes this is how you know.
Speaker 3: You gotta good.
Speaker 5: You got your good partner. What if by the way, no, no, no, don't do that.
Speaker 3: Ye're right there.
Speaker 6: This is gonna let me know if we're gonna last. We just gonna let me know if we're gonna last, if I can trust them, you know, if she if she catched me. Because sometimes you only are strong. It's your supporting cast, you know that, right, you know sometimes in life you're only is as strong as your foundation.
Speaker 1: Huh okay, yeah, okay, okay, okay, okay, you see she got she got me?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, Because the thing is use the two O, Joe. Because a person can be vulnerable and not.
Speaker 7: Be weak, and a person not to be careful because you got to be careful because today's in today's era, here's the society vulnerability to women that seeing as weakness depending depend.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 2: That's how you have to be vulnerable who you That's why you have to who.
Speaker 3: You're vulnerable with.
Speaker 2: But again, once you open up your vulnerabilities, there's an expectation level, and when that expectation level is not met, they're in lies the hurt. There in lies the pain. And so look, Seani can write whatever you want. I don't like I said, I've never met Seannie.
Speaker 3: I don't know her. I don't I don't I don't trash people. But I just all things being said, I wish you hadn't said that.
Speaker 5: I do.
Speaker 2: Because you do realize, you do realize that's the father of your kids. You just told your kids. I'm not so sure I was ever in love with your father.
Speaker 5: But is it okay? Is it?
Speaker 6: At this point in life do you continue to hide the fact how you truly felt or at what point you come out and say this is how I really feel. Especially if you're writing a memoir and it's a memoir. I'm assuming that can also help other women that are in similar situations that don't know what to do.
Speaker 2: So similar situation, you would have got worth three quarters of a billion dollars and he gave you everything and you still living off that. That's what you want to help him do. Look, my thing is for me, what's the old adage, Love hurts, Love hurts. And the longer and the more, the greater the expectations, the more it hurts.
Speaker 5: You.
Speaker 3: See.
Speaker 2: The thing is with this is that breaking up is easy if you're the one that wants to do the breaking up. Normally they're very I don't know. Like I said, I can only speak to for myself and people that I've been around. But anybody that I've ever been close around that didn't want to break up, it wasn't easy. Man, Shot what I need to do? How can I get a back? Showing them what can I do to get him back? Because that's not what they wanted. Now those same people, I've seen those same people walk away from a relationship like it's nothing because they're the one that's doing the breaking up.
Speaker 3: Breaking up is easier than being broken up with.
Speaker 2: But and and so that's why you have to be mindful when there are kids involved of what you say and how you treat said said.
Speaker 3: Partner, right, because the kids are watching.
Speaker 5: So you got you got me tearing up listening.
Speaker 3: Ship. So how you when you hear kids talk a certain way where you think they learned that from? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Remember remember, no matter who you oo, no matter who you are, you're dating that person. Oh, past trauma, childhood, the relationship they had with their mom, with the with their dad, the previous relationship.
Speaker 3: That's what you're that's what you're dating.
Speaker 6: And you know what, So that means obviously, if the person hasn't had counseling or therapy, then those past traumas can affect the relationship that they're in now.
Speaker 5: And it just it just it just carries over like a.
Speaker 3: If you're not careful, oyo, you lead on the person that didn't even cut you.
Speaker 8: What hey, god damn, now is a good one. Hong Red got in the background, go to bed. I'm talking to Oh Joe, hold on, hold on?
Speaker 5: What was that again?
Speaker 2: I said, Yeah, if you don't go to therapy, if you're not heal, you bleed on the person that didn't even cut you.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna be able to use it.
Speaker 2: It's tough, but I wish look I just I wish, Like I said, I know Shack a little bit. I met him a couple of times. Great, got funny. What you see the big funny, big giant kid.
Speaker 3: He's a set.
Speaker 2: He's a seven foot one, fifteen year old. That's his personality. He wants everybody to have a great time. He's generous, beyond generous. I just you know, I just in this situation. Like I said, I mean, boy, he grown as man, but he had fair I don't care how big you are. I don't care how old are you. You have feelings. You have feelings. Tonight someone learned the videos that does not stop playing when you connect disconnect from Bluetooth. During Luca Press game press or, a reporter went out to pull his phone to record and accidentally hit the open video of a porn.
Speaker 3: And it blared. It blared for all the heir. Let's take a listen. Oo, we're open shots.
Speaker 5: So I'm just her shaking the ball and our energy was great.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, moving on.
Speaker 6: That's why I don't open up Twitter in public. I don't open up Twitter in public because I ain't no telling what.
Speaker 5: What's gonna.
Speaker 3: Uh uh, I ain't got I ain't got no follow.
Speaker 6: Listen, I follow black Twitter, White Twitter, Mexican Twitter, rap Twitter. It just I follow so many, I said, I followed seven thousand people because it makes the timeline enjoyable, because I'm hitting on I'm seeing all all types of different topics. But just sometime sometimes in public, And I told you on one of the shows, maybe it might have been last year, I was in public and I opened Twitter to scroll. I might have been at the grocery store and I had him a sound up loud by accident, and and lord behold, I scroll right onto one of the pages with two people.
Speaker 5: Doing horizontal activity, and it was loud.
Speaker 6: And every time something like that happens and you try to scroll out of some fast scroll out of some fast.
Speaker 5: Why you always miss Why you always missed the tab to close it out?
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, I bet I followed, because you hear about thing, I probably be a man, Shouting Sean follow this porn site. Shouting Sean followed, go ahead and raise this thing, man, yeahs there like that.
Speaker 5: They go all they go through your likes, they go through for your book.
Speaker 3: Now, yes, yes, I was like, man, I can't get no level of privacy.
Speaker 5: But that person get fined. Was that tonight?
Speaker 3: That that's that's I know they got in trouble.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all of the players playing around.
Speaker 3: There ain't no player playing around. That's that's that's that's.
Speaker 6: You know what watch watch I guarantee it's one of the players.
Speaker 5: Of the players playing around did it on purpose?
Speaker 3: What if you married.
Speaker 5: See, I'm telling you, I guarantee you that's one of the players did that on purpose. I bet I guarantee you when it comes comes.
Speaker 3: Out, now, that was the case. Why he said okay, but had no idea.
Speaker 5: How would the how would the sound? Think about it? How would the sound if you're a reporter in the room, how would the sound be that clear?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because because you place the record, you try, because they calmed down, you asked the question, because they want to hear.
Speaker 3: They want to hear the question that's being asked, and they want to hear them.
Speaker 5: Hey, that's that's funny. That is funny. That was funny, man, man. Let me got me tearing up on that.
Speaker 6: Damn.
Speaker 5: That was a good segment. Was you are using him preaching? That got me got me all emotional.
Speaker 2: Man, Hey, shake this out on Joe NFL safety here. Yeah, you saw that, but two hundred and thirty thousand for a cyber truck. Let's take a listen, let's take a look at the video.
Speaker 3: Joe good, hey doing, I'm all good, all good, brown brown, sorry myself, okay, okay, thanks for the forty nine.
Speaker 5: Oh you do? Yeah that's cool, Ricky, I got some cyber trucks, we do. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I got to pull it up for you right here. How was it? Bro man?
Speaker 5: Look, come get you a cyber truck man. Let's go, come get you a cyber truck man.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you.
Speaker 5: You're talking speed. It's spacious. You're talking every kind of camera angle possible.
Speaker 3: Like you want to talk numbers, Yeah, let's talk numbers. Number. Do you you want to pay cash for the thing? Or do you want to I wouldn't give me to pay cash for I ain't got it all on me right now? What do you have? Can you like? Yeah? Cash wise? So the truck the trucks to thirty? He said, not in the card right now. But who's that guy? That's my effect, that's your what he said. He's saying, it's not in the cars right now, it's on the cars right now for not even for two oh okay, he said, not in the cars.
Speaker 5: We ain't gonna list nine.
Speaker 3: Okay, So so we're not buying it. Okay, you'm gonna buy it, okay, all right, no probably around with all right, no problem, Bro, I appreciate you coming in, yes, sir, all right, always bro, all right, always thanks. I appreciate it.
Speaker 5: It's my god man.
Speaker 3: I don't know who he called.
Speaker 6: I don't know who he called, but I want to thank that person to make sure that he didn't make that purchase for that vehicle that was marked up times.
Speaker 5: Way too much. The base model price.
Speaker 3: Listen, yeah, I think what what what it lists for? Eighty five? They look for like eighty two, and it can go up to like they normally probably go what you charge.
Speaker 6: The base the base model price, but one that you would get for your son, you know, if your son is the freshman in college, is sixty thousand.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: The one above that seventy nine thousand, The Beast I think it's called the Beasts or some The top model is ninety seven thousand. None of the three cyber trucks that you have at your availability is over one hundred grand. Now, the problem is there's a waiting list at Tesla. That's the issue. So there are other car dealerships that have them, and what they're doing is they're just marking the truck up because of supply and demand and understanding that there are people that have the money and they will spend it just to say, hey, look, I got a cyber truck before everybody else, just to say I got one, and they're willing to pay one hundred thousand dollar markup or whatever it may be. But hey, to each his own, to each his own. I'm gonna tell you what my grandma used to tell me. A fool and his money sell shooting part ways. God damn two hundred and thirty thousand or sixty sixty thousand dollars truck.
Speaker 5: Stop playing with me, man, Stop playing elon Musk.
Speaker 6: I know you're gonna see this. Send your boy or cyber truck. Send your boy a cyber truck.
Speaker 5: Please, please promoted. I put I put the cyber truck as my avvy on on on X Yeah yeah truck. Yeah, I'm not I'm not gonna buy it.
Speaker 3: I rent one.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna buy it.
Speaker 3: Man. I talked to real.
Speaker 6: I had real looking to it when it first came out. You heard her, You heard what she said. She saw the price about I lost my dad mind, and you see, that's that's what I like. That's that's that's what that's all. Because I have somebody right I'm already financially conscious, or I was already that way. Then I have someone else that is the exact same way as me, that has an understanding like, you know what, we're gonna sit down.
Speaker 5: We're gonna sit down for a month.
Speaker 6: We might sit down for two months and then you know what month one month we might say, you know what, we're gonna turn up and act like we grew up with the royal family. That that is such a great effing feeling when when you're on the same page as opposed to you know, it could be the other way around, It could be the other way around.
Speaker 2: Marlon Wayiams is sharing a surprising reason why he never walked down the aisle. The fifty one year old actor and comedian told The New York Times that he's worried about potential why would make his mother feel slighted. I never got married because I never wanted my mother to be jealous of a woman. I never wanted my mother to feel second to any woman. William's mother death in twenty twenty at the age of eighty one hit him hard and made him realize she was his whole world.
Speaker 3: My mother's death broke me. It shattered me into a million pieces because that was my girl.
Speaker 6: That's a good one. Here were just a few shows ago. We just remember we just we just talked about that, the girlfriend and the mother arguing. Yeah, And I think no mother will ever see a woman. It's being good enough for her. That's just the nature of it in general, no.
Speaker 5: Matter who it is. And so I kind of understand where Marlin is coming from. Reil has had small way. You had issue with Mammy? No, not really, no, no real didan't have any issue? Oh yeah, she cuts real out on her birthday? On my birthday? Yeah, oh yeah. Yeah. Everybody got it. My kids got it. And we have a saying here in Miami.
Speaker 6: You're not really a friend of mine, or you haven't been around me long enough, if you haven't been cursed out by my mama, if she ain't never got you, now, you ain't really my friend. I don't really know you like that, because everybody has got it from the pastes to my coaches to those outdated in the past, those that have kids from my kids got it. It's to the point where my kids it was so funny. Yeah, yeah, for real, Hey, it was so funny and that that was the saying and the feeling.
Speaker 5: Hey.
Speaker 6: Matter of fact, you know, I still have all her text messages. You probably can't see it.
Speaker 5: Huh.
Speaker 3: I can't see it, but that's great passed away.
Speaker 5: These are all messages of messages of her cussing me out. You see, I'm still scrolling right.
Speaker 3: Wow, No, you laughed.
Speaker 5: This is all her.
Speaker 6: Come to, all her messages with her cursing me out before she passed away. So what happened is when she cursed me out, I don't I don't text back because if I text back it it gets to writhed.
Speaker 5: Up even more. And so I listen.
Speaker 6: I never forget man, never being able to say goodbye to my mama, and her passing away cursing me out was so perfect and so on brand for who she was.
Speaker 5: It just made it just made sense.
Speaker 3: Oko.
Speaker 2: This something I want to address just brought to my attention, is that, oh show everyone's family, Okay, Shaq about the comments that I said last night, Shaq said you took me sticking up for shade as jealousy of joking shows how smart you are.
Speaker 3: And how you say anything to get clicked. That's not what I did.
Speaker 2: But anyway, so here's the cliquebaite for you. If I ain't ranking the top ten of your profession, then you can't speak. Don't forget. I know what you did to get where you're at. Me jealous sounds like you jealous. I know you're trying to stay relevant by gossiping on your podcast.
Speaker 3: We don't. We don't believe you. You need more people in the cage. You forgot four rings.
Speaker 2: Three finals, MVPs, top fifty, top seventy five, and to be quite frank, all this success you got still under me. You don't know my work ethic, but according I worked less but notah blah blah blah. But anyway, love you, Love you too. If you need help making money, it's better ways than gossiping. I'm too old for this. Ish love always the most dominating big man ever, never took it, saius. Remember I know you, and you know words of skip better something better than you hashtag G fourteen classification.
Speaker 6: I have it. You don't not in my profession. When that happened, he just about timidation checking ck never.
Speaker 3: No, he on, I g I've never professed.
Speaker 2: I'm I've never professed that I was his greatest shot, yes, sir, But what I will say.
Speaker 3: I got what I got, yes.
Speaker 2: Sir, because I worked my ass off. Now, Shack has been the one to say it that he didn't work as hard, he didn't train as hard, he didn't eat as well as he should have. Shack is the one that anytime someone wins an MVP, he talks about how he should have been the MVP over Steve Nash. Now you guys have heard me speak glowingly. I say, Travis Kelsey is better ted than I was.
Speaker 3: So was grown.
Speaker 2: So was a my guy. What's his name for the charge? Antonio Gates Gonzo Big Winslow, I'm cool. I got no problem. You know why I got no problem with your with giving people credit because I got everything out of my God given ability. God gave me the ability to do what I could do, but he gave me discipline, He gave me dedication.
Speaker 3: The way I trained, the way I ate, the way I slept. So this was all I could get.
Speaker 2: Now, I would have felt some type of way if I'd have got these numbers, and I half asked it, but.
Speaker 3: I never half asked it.
Speaker 2: Every I mean, Kobe said Shaq should have won and they should have won, but he took. But my thing is is that you can't and said the greatest characters, it's Shack. I'm the greatest character. No Am I a top one hundred player. No Am I the equivalent as a football player as Shaq was as a basketball player. No, but what I did do is that I maximized. And my question if Shaq, and yeah, because it's rough on the back, my question is, do you believe that you gave everything you possibly could in basketball? Did you train the way you should have? Did you eat the way you should have? Did you That just goes to show you how great you was, is that you didn't. You allowed your weight to get out of control, the injury started to creep up, and you got four rings and you got three finals MVP.
Speaker 6: See I'm mad man. I wish I understood. I wish I because I wish I understood that. Damn basketball. So when you're talking about Shaq, especially during that time, think about this. If I don't know basketball now, the way I should, the way you do. Like what you're telling me right now. It's like I'm trying to process the ship, but I can't because I wasn't watching about it. He's the fuck man.
Speaker 2: Think about it, Oh Joe, he's the most he's the most dominant big man in the history of the game.
Speaker 3: And he got and he got one m VP.
Speaker 6: But think about this, Think about how they just I'm not gonna say rob, I don't want to use the word rob.
Speaker 5: Think about how they took.
Speaker 6: Thirty thirty points, number one seed, but he doesn't get it. So what what what criteria criteria for m v P? If you just gave it the Joker again, it's.
Speaker 3: But I don't think they gave it because Joker was top ten in points, top ten and rebounds top ten and assists and they basically had the same record they just had.
Speaker 2: Okay, see, just had a better division record. So you're talking about so it's not like Shane. They were the number one seed and Joker.
Speaker 5: See.
Speaker 2: Shaq, if you took what I said of the slight, okay, I can get it, and people say, well with see, My thing is is that I'm not saying that I would I've never said I was the quitter, and I'm quick to say that. When I said, when I talk about Kevin Durand, or I talk about any player, I said, I'm not there, plil a basketball player, But.
Speaker 3: All I can do is maximize my ability.
Speaker 5: Shock.
Speaker 3: No, deep down, he could take all the shots.
Speaker 2: Yeah you got more money, Yeah you're more famous to me, Yeah you're more well known. You're gonna have way more money than I ever have. But nobody will ever say that I was lazy or I cheated myself. That's all I got for you, big boy. I ain't got none else for you, Sho, I ain't got no. I ain't here to argue with you. I'm not here to debate with you.
Speaker 5: It is what it is.
Speaker 2: I can't do any more on the football field. You can't do any more in the basketball court.
Speaker 3: Yes you were great, Yes you were great, But you know, deep down you should be in the top five, not top ten.
Speaker 2: Because you just said who else was the most dominant? You said you were the most dominant. Most people agree you were the most dominant.
Speaker 5: Here we go again.
Speaker 6: Yes, with my lack of basketball fucking knowledge, if Shack was the most dominant to ever play at his position right the five, the center.
Speaker 5: How is he not even to have gottenham top five?
Speaker 3: Ask him? Ask the people that say it's Shack you in the top five.
Speaker 5: I'm assuming people, Okay, I need to take a fucking course or something.
Speaker 6: If he's top five, if he's the best big man of all time, then he has to be in everyone's top five.
Speaker 5: You got Jordan, you got Kobe Lebron. I'm assuming I don't. I don't know how the I don't know how the ranking goal.
Speaker 2: I've see what I've done. I've told people my criteria for the top five. I say, for me, for you to be in the top five, you have to have at least you have to have more than one regular season MVP.
Speaker 3: That's my criteria.
Speaker 2: Now some people say, well, Shannon, as long as you got this or as long as you got that, that's their criteria.
Speaker 3: Like you said, what is the criteria for the MV?
Speaker 6: Wait, I have a question, why do Why does the individual award matter to be included in the top five or something?
Speaker 5: In general?
Speaker 6: If you just if you were the he was the most dominant at that position, why does the MVP matter?
Speaker 2: You're the most you got most dominant you got You're the most dominant and you only win one MVP, So how dominant were you? I believe he's the most dominant. I do because I watched him play. Now, I didn't see Will. I'm not finish say I didn't see Will. I just saw just see Will's numbers. But for the guy and I started following basketball back in the late seventies. So as far as dominant, Shaq was it?
Speaker 3: Shaq was it. Shaq is the most dominant player, which means he should have more.
Speaker 6: Than one regular dominant during these years. Who the hell was winning the damn MVPs.
Speaker 3: Jordan's uh lebron Wan some m v P s Uh Shaq came in in ninety two, So Jordans cal Malone.
Speaker 5: Barkeley won the m v P.
Speaker 3: Hey I came alive, I came Elijah Wan, David Robinson, Tim Duncan Barkeley won m v P.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Hey, when I look at Charge, when I look.
Speaker 3: At Charles, people see people see no, no, no, see people people laughing. No, arg was what.
Speaker 5: But he looked he look underside, very undersigned.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's crazy.
Speaker 6: Yes, I can't I can't, I can't see I can't see Chuck outside of T N T or see. I can't see him outside of golf. The picture him dominated on exactly exactly.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no no. He was the real deal. He was the real He was the real deal. He may hey, yeah, but but I put it like this here, if Shaq if Shaq, Let's just say Shaq came in in ninety two and he stayed at three twenty five, ain't no way he doesn't have four or five MVP. There's not not no way he doesn't have four, he doesn't have five six.
Speaker 5: And when he was in Orlando, he said he was three twenty five.
Speaker 3: When he came out of he said, one three twenty five is man.
Speaker 5: That's a big human black god.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And that's why I say, you're never We're never gonna see a Shaquille O Mill again. People talk about we're not gonna see a Jordan, We're not gonna see a Lebron, We're not gonna see a Kobe. We're never gonna see a guy move like this size.
Speaker 5: Hey back, can you know the little clip?
Speaker 6: Remember the little cope and him and Jordan playing around at the All Star Game and he hit the Hey, yes, boy, buddy, footwork, footwork were like that.
Speaker 2: But do you remember that used to they used to have they used to have a show on I forget the name of the show where like Shaq would like Shaq would like he would like go play flag football.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I remember that. Yeah, I remember did you.
Speaker 3: Watch did you watch sha you see Shaun?
Speaker 2: I remember it was it was the episode. I remember the episode with no, no, no, nobody, nobody had that size. You're never gonna see a guy that size with that kind of athletic system.
Speaker 3: You're not. But maybe this, Okay, this is my opinion.
Speaker 2: I believe had Shock taken it as serious as Kobe, as serious as George, as seriously as as as Lebron.
Speaker 3: With what he know and the access that he had.
Speaker 2: So because as you get to that level, you have access to the best trainers, you have the access to the best nutritionists, the best chefs.
Speaker 3: Right, that's just my personal.
Speaker 6: You know what, I ain't.
Speaker 5: For Shack.
Speaker 6: We a have no beef for Shack because I don't want to have to jump on him. You know, I love Lit now you laughing. I love Shack, And I told you we ain't doing no more beasts. We ain't doing no more bets. Yeah, I'm nobody, but but we can't do We can have a healthy dialogue based on how we feel about, you know, individuals and their respective crafts and and and and that's it.
Speaker 5: Sometimes they might take offense to it. Shaq, we love you, Shack. You know I love you. Know how I feel about you.
Speaker 6: You know you You're a dog, and that there were there were no issue, there was no problem. We were just talking about the subject matter in which I don't know much about.
Speaker 5: And that's it.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing if Shack, but see Shaq, Shaq is looking at what I'm saying in a vacuum because Shaq is the most dominant and nobody they've never bestore that title on another five other than Will. So Jokis is not more dominant, but he has more ring season MVP's no, guys are not more dominant, but he has he had And so that's what I'm saying. I believe me personally, and chat y'all can disagree, agree or disagree. But Shaques said he didn't take practice here. He said I was gonna get beat up in the game, So why was I gonna get beat up in practice? You can't think, Ocho, well, I'm gonna run it.
Speaker 3: Ocho. Think about this. Think about what he said now.
Speaker 2: He said he didn't go hard in practice because he didn't want to get beat up in practice because he's gonna get beat up in the game. What if you said, you know what, I didn't read no routes full speed in practice because I was gonna run a full speed in the game. Dang, He said on numerous occasions he wished he had taken it, he had trained harder and kept his weight under control.
Speaker 3: But I guess me pointing that out what he said, I guess he you know I'm where I am.
Speaker 2: Because you know, Ojo, you know I was able to walk away from the game and never ever looked back because I got everything I could out of this seventh round draft selection, out of this body. Nobody will ever say, yes, people have more talent than showing God gave them back.
Speaker 3: But you ain't gonna find nobody to say that I worked it and that's all I had.
Speaker 2: So eight fifteen ten thy, sixty sixty two touchdowns, eight Pro Bowls, First team All Pro, five total, three Super Bowls.
Speaker 3: That's all I got, on yo, That's all that's all I could get out of what God gave me. I couldn't get anything like it. And by this and by my podcast, my podcast is what it is. Some people like it, some people don't. More people like it than don't. The numbers speak for itself. So I wish you the best on your podcast and your your platform. But I ain't got nothing. Ain't I ain't.
Speaker 6: But what we can do is we can have a nightcap versus T and T Royal rumble like if them boy won't smoke, we could we can get it on huh, Like, listen, you get shocked. I hit, I hit Kenny, I hit Kenny, and I push Kenny over and and me and Chuck we'll go our Chuck.
Speaker 5: We can go. We can go. We can go toe to toe too. Nightcap versus T and T.
Speaker 3: I'm ready.
Speaker 5: It's it'll make me none and we could be friends right after and go eat.
Speaker 3: Look it is what it look, man, it is what it is. I mean, look and here's the thing, and this is this. Oh yeah, we're all wired. We really are. We we really are.
Speaker 2: Somebody can say a thousand times Shannon's great, but it's the one time that they say I'm not is that do you fixate on? How many times have I lard is shocked, But it's the one time what he fixate on. And that's okay, that's okay.
Speaker 5: Hey, listen, we all love each other, Shack, we love your baby.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I ain't got no beef with Shack. I ain't never had no beef with you.
Speaker 5: Wait, listen, you vegan anyway, you don't eat beef.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, but to each, to each, Shack, I wish you nothing but the best, bro, he continued, success Keep doing your thing on tn T, Keep doing your thing on the podcast. Hey, I ain't got no I ain't got no beef with you, bro. That was just my opinion. We were talking, we were talking about it last night because of what you said. I stick up for Shade whomever, Shack whomever. That's your that's your that's your opinion.
Speaker 5: Sha you want to go a few rounds, let me know.
Speaker 3: So let me know.
Speaker 2: And I was, I was just sticking up for him in the chat. But we're good, Shack, were good. Hey, you know how to get in touch with me. You want to talk, bro, Hey, you want to talk off off the off the era on there, whatever you want.
Speaker 3: To do, bro we good. I'm good. I never had a problem.
Speaker 5: You know where the fire me at?
Speaker 2: Okay your check this out? A way to goes viral for getting tip Popeye's coupons.
Speaker 5: See see see how people do. Stay home. Stay home.
Speaker 6: Don't go to restaurants where you know they're relying on the tips that you give.
Speaker 5: Don't do that. Hey even though that wait, that's Popeye's what you wanted to do.
Speaker 2: I guess A way to goes viral for getting tip Pope's coupons from a customer?
Speaker 3: Would you still you take them?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 6: I'm I'm a churchis person. I'm a church's person. I eat Church's chicken obviously, you know, but Popeyes coupons ain't that bad.
Speaker 5: It ain't that bad.
Speaker 6: I prefer I prefer people. I prefer my people. When you go out, please find a way to tip something.
Speaker 5: But this is this is nice. This is a nice touch.
Speaker 6: Now if you left twenty dollars with the coupons to go with it? Now were talking business? Now we're talking business.
Speaker 5: Hey, that's that's great. That's creative.
Speaker 3: All right. Oh so we're running late to night.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, hey, it's two o'clock.
Speaker 3: I got my daughter's.
Speaker 2: Idiot, and I got my daughter, my daughter graduating from from uh you getting?
Speaker 3: I got got oh you.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay. I was trying to figure why your background look different?
Speaker 3: Okay, h you see you see your boy?
Speaker 5: Nah?
Speaker 3: You know they call hey, they call me the Black Rails, the magician on new table. I'm like that.
Speaker 9: No you're not You're not best in the house. No, you're not best in the house. I trust me trusting You're not You're not man. I beat four dudes on the way to a pool turnament like you.
Speaker 6: Do you understand? Do you understand when it comes to ping pong? I know I play around a lot when it comes to ping pong, pool, bowling. You are not going to any of the three.
Speaker 3: Look for me this summer. Look for me this summer.
Speaker 6: Hey, put your money, put your money where your mouth there is. I'm not a gambling man, but when it comes to those three, I'm a gamble.
Speaker 2: The Chinese offered me a spot like the French team off of joining beat the spot in basketball Chinese.
Speaker 3: I couldn't do it. I couldn't do it on Yoe check.
Speaker 2: This out on yo j Dove Facret said, please send a special shout out to my wife Stephanie.
Speaker 3: It's our second wedding anniversary. Looking forward to many more. O Joe, you gotta keep working, working on up so he can celebrate, celebrate here in a couple of years. Stephanie.
Speaker 2: J Doub want to wish you a happy second anniversary and to both of you guys, happy second anniversary.
Speaker 3: And yes, five year, ten year, fifteen, twenty five, fifty, that's what we're going for.
Speaker 2: Congratulations guide on the wedding anniversary, and many many more to come right to dic that's my homeboy friend the crib thunk. I was in a debate with someone about who was the better athlete? You was spank I said, you were a better athlete and Spanker was a better football player.
Speaker 3: What do you think I saw your daughter uh in the a today. Yes, I was the better athlete. He was the better football player. But as far as just pure athlete, as far as like running, jumping, catching, throwing, doing all that stuff, yes, I was a better athlete. He was a much better football player, no question about that. He was the better football player. Dank, You're right, Leon Banks said, Hi, uncle Ocho, I lost my V card. Congratulations, Uh, I took the advice. That's what I'm talking about. Boy, that's what I'm talking about. Hey, listen, I'm glad you lost your V card. Congratulations.
Speaker 5: Now I send me a d M. I'll see you.
Speaker 6: Some of my YouTube tutorials on how to improve in certain area horizontal activity, vertical activity, finding what toys use, how to navigate the woman's body from head to toe.
Speaker 5: That's very very very pivotal, very pivotal for you to learn these steps. It's only three steps. I'm gonna take you where you want to be and you too can have eleving kids. Let's go, Let's go. That's what I'm talking about. I'm happy for you, man, I'm happy.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Here, you need help, Bro, you need help. D slaughter seat you want to saying hello? Mario would like to serve as the researcher on the show. I have NASA experience with various projects. I have connected with Ash on LinkedIn d slaughter. That's Ash, that's her, that's her role. So her job is to make sure everything is functioning and doing all the hiring and the firing, and so whatever ass decides, I let ask Rock with it. Well, that's our jib for tonight, No you're not. Please make sure you hit that light button. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. And thank you again guys for staying up late with us tonight. Thank you guys for selling out Shay by Laportier. We hope to have it back in stop. We're taking pre orders. We just got a shipping in seven hundred cases, and so we should clear out all the orders that are back that are outstanding. And thank you again for your patience. Please go follow my social media companies on all platforms, Shay Shaped Media and my clothing company eighty four. Both handles are listed below, so we kind of make it easy on you tonight. So thank you guys so much for being so supportive for Nightcamp and Club shay Shape.
Speaker 3: The MAVs go on the road. Both road teams win tonight and even the series up at one one.
Speaker 2: The MAVs, behind twenty nine points ten rebounds, seven and cents three steals from Luca Dunjet and twenty nine points eleven rebounds from PJ. Washington, go on the road and beat the OKC thunder one nineteen to one ten I don't need it. And in the other game, the Cavaliers go on the road. They get twenty nine points from Spider Mitchell, seven rebounds, it assists and they got twenty one points, ten rebounds, five assaysts from Evan Mobley and Karris Lerburg came up the bench and gave him twenty one points and six rebounds as they go on the road and beat the Capital Celtics by twenty four points to even that series up as they go back to Cleveland. So thank you again for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. I am your favorite on Shannon Sharp, He's your favorite, Number eighty five rout Runner, Extraordinary Bingals, Ring of Fame, Honoree pro Bowler, All Pro Liberty Cities owned as Chad Ocho, Senko, Risotto Johnson and we're back with you on Saturday.
Speaker 3: Thank you for joining us again and good night,