Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Leading Off right here on Fantasy Pros. I am Chris Welsh. That is Casey Bubba, and Leading Off is brought to you by Prize Picks, Prize Picks Promo code Leading Off. Get a one matchup to one hundred bucks. Get your prize picking going. We're gonna be doing that here in a little bit. Get going with baseball, football, whatever it is. You can kind of combo them all together, have the most fun with Prize Picks Promo Code Leading Off. Welcome in to Monday, the final couple weeks. This is like a guaranteed playoff week. I just want to point that out. I feel like we've been had some nebulous like wall. The playoffs could start here, they could start over here sometimes the two everyone's in the playoffs. If you're still around, if you're still listening to Fantasy Baseball, you're in the playoffs. So, Bubba, how is your playoff push? Your best ball push or roto push? How is it all going right now?
Speaker 2: It's going? Well, it's a grind.
Speaker 3: I'm like, my draft and hold teams were great, and they're just trying to put a lineup together that's not injured. Right now is the fun part there? That same with best balls, but we're grinding fab fab was fun this week. We'll talk about that because some key players we lost and teasing piece of them. But yeah, it's fun. It's the grind. It's like lights at the end of the tunnel and just power three for three more weeks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I pushed two. Might I have like three big leagues? Two of them pushed on, one got eliminated. There's the best ball that you and I are in that you've held the first place for the whole damn season. I think I'm in third. Maybe maybe I'm four. I haven't looked in a couple of days.
Speaker 3: I look back at that roster and I'm like, I wish I had this team every work. So just I don't know, well, I don't know how I lucked into that one, but that was Yeah, you're just wow.
Speaker 1: But this is a great one right here. Like JP said, this is the time of year. It's embrace the Grindeah, the peanuts and cracker jacks, No JP knows. You got to embrace the grind. That's the baseball is all about, and that's what it's all about for you guys, hanging out with us and hanging Here's the question of the year. Question of the Year, September eleventh, Where is Joey p Joe is not here? August rolls around, Joe goes away. I do actually want to try to get Joe on for like the last episode, maybe like the Three of Us or something like that. But Joe disappears for a football season, which was a crazy weekend. I did get to see Joe for a little bit. I'll suit it up. But we are back to baseball. That's what we're here. We're back to baseball. We're going to be covering all the latest news. We're going to be talking about the best bets. We've got some dfs. We're going to be getting into really everything we can at best to try to prepare you for what's going down and the biggest news. There's a couple actually big pieces of news here and there, prospect related that we found out on Sunday when we were giveth Jason Dimingez. We were taketh Jason Dimingez because Jason Dimingez has been diagnosed with a torn ucl in his right elbow that is going to require surgery. Now they're saying it's going to be Tommy John. This is where things get a little bit confusing. Bubba for rest of season. You're done. You're done with Jason Dominguez. Don't worry about it. You cut in redraft dynasty, you don't do anything. You actually are relatively happy about.
Speaker 2: Training us stuff.
Speaker 1: You can except this that in the past, we've seen some hitters that have had some Tommy John surgeries and the perception was six months recovery, you could start to hit again, which would maybe lead to Jason Dimingez being ready for the start of the season, except Yankees manager Aaron Boone told reporters that the recovery will likely be nine to ten months, which probably puts him out for half of the season next year, going to destroy Rookie of the year odds, really going to destroy any ability to wanting to pick him up. So I don't like, I mean, I guess once we know more is where we can start to take this approach. But he's not going to be a target or draftable if he's going to be missing the first half of the year.
Speaker 3: No, he's basically going to be like this past year, we got Bryce Harper, we got Trevor's story, like probably more of the Harper Rock because Harper was thinking mid season, so we're expecting from him, and he saw on drafts where people that wanted to take the risk took him other drafts, he just fell and fell and fell, And I didn't get any shares of Harper and I want to have any shares of Domingos. It's just it's a shame. We enjoyed the week He was my home run call over the weekend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like it was.
Speaker 3: The kid was amazing to watch and to see that happen. But he's so young, it makes sense. Go get the full surgery, don't don't mess around with the brace, don't do like to get the surgery, see what happens, and hopefully we get.
Speaker 2: Him for re least a couple of months in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So, like I suppose there might be some This is what stinks is like we were talking about, you know, I was talking about him being like a top one hundred guy. You know, he could potentially be a top one hundred player drafted next season. Now you're at the point of like maybe you draft in stash, you know, you draft him, you put him on your il and then you just hope everything comes back into full recovery and that, you know, I just wonder what that's going to do to where he was going to be in the lineup, Like the dude is hitting three. I think there was a legit shot we could have been seeing him hit three next season. Now it's going to be like slower recovery time, rehabs, stants and everything. So I don't know. I think it's brutal. But the giveth, the true giveth, is Jason Dominguez taken away by the baseball gods. They bring us Pete Crow Armstrong. He has he is finally here, he has risen. I've been waiting for him. I've been calling this all season. This has been one of my favorites. Twenty homers in the Miners, thirty seven in a row, stolen bases tw eighty nine at Double A, two seventy one at Triple A, had a mirrored nine percent walk right up both stops. His k's did pop up a little bit in Triple A, but I mean he fell just short Bubba of one hundred runs, he had eighty eight RBI. He did this all in roughly one hundred and seven games in the Miners, He's now gonna come up as the Cubs are pushing. I think they lost the series to the Diamondbacks. They're pushing, They're going to get him in the lineup. I am a huge fan of Pete Crow Armstrong. I thought this has been one of the guys that you wanted to look at. I think he's been criminally underrated, simply because there were so many prospect people that were like, ah, there's nothing there, you know, let's find that he can hit, because he suffered from a big injury, but nobody early on. I mean, obviously it has changed once he started producing for everybody, but there weren't a lot of people that were signifying what that really good talent was. He had a little bit of an inflated ground ball rate at triple A. His poll rate has been coming down at the last three stops, but he hits the ball hard. He makes consistent contact, and I'm not sure where your aggressiveness is. I mean, if you lost amingas you've got to just hopefully you could just rinse and repeat with Pete Crow.
Speaker 2: That'd be the goal.
Speaker 3: It's a shame this didn't have it on Sunday, so you could added him before the Coer series. If you're in a weekly format, that would have been fun. We will talk more Pete Crow in a later segment, by the way, but.
Speaker 2: This is a good one.
Speaker 3: It is a shame, as Wonky mentioned here, like I was going to bring it up. Also is yeah, we thought Pete would come up when like the others did right before September first, so we postseason eligib books all the quotes and everyone's like, oh, they're in a postseason push.
Speaker 2: We want to bring our guy up.
Speaker 3: But it's like, okay, cool, he gets you to the postseason and now he can't play for you. So that's kind of a weird situation there, but hey, get there and I guess go dancing after that.
Speaker 2: It'd be fun to see what he's got to do.
Speaker 3: Definite replacement for Domingos for now, and it'll be fun to see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's kind of like it's stupid, like both the Diamondbacks and the Cubs are vying for this wild card spot. They both bring up the two probably best well I shouldn't say best eligible because you know, camin Arrow or Cherio or Jackson Holiday, but like the two top prospects coming up, and neither one of them are postseason eligible, because I just think these were kind of stupid moves. If you were going to bring the guys up, bring them up so they could be postseason eligible, because that won't affect their rookie status the playoffs as far as I know, it shouldn't.
Speaker 2: As far as.
Speaker 1: Regular season stuff, yeah, I mean, it shouldn't have any effect on it. So it's pretty silly. But Pete Crow is that guy that you can just kind of pop right in. So here's a question. Michael says worth dropping any of Kasa's tour. Send Naylor or Naylor for Pete Crow Armstrong, not Cossas or Torkalsen.
Speaker 3: There's questionable because Naylor hasn't really bounced back since he came back from the IL. He was playing really well before. I still trust Naylor and the complaining time. But if you want to, if you want to drop Naylor, I'm fine with that. I wouldn't do it for Torker costs.
Speaker 1: Yes, maybeeah, I agree, maybe Naylor, Like if you're trying to chase stolen bases, you just can't drop Tor or Cossas. Even if you're trying to chase chase stolen bases, it's got to be somebody else. And by the way, that is a reminder. Any fantasy questions you guys want, drop them below in the chat if you are watching live, not on the podcast, and we will try to answer them in here. So for all you podcast listeners, you still got time to come and hang out and see Bubba's beautiful face. If you'd like to, just go to YouTube dot com slash Fantasy Pros MLB I believe it is. Make sure you subscribe those now. I'm a little disappointed those little subscribe numbers. When you know football season came in, people tapered off. Those numbers kind of went back down. We were having Joe, we did Mustache Day, and we were gonna have Joe where a big We're far away, So just pointing out if you guys want to step it back up.
Speaker 2: If people want to show up, I don't have a problem with it.
Speaker 1: Did you ever see that, By the way, did you see one one did?
Speaker 2: Like a I saw a photoshop of Joe and a wig and the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well there's a photoshop. But Joe and I did Mustache Day where when we hit fourteen thousand that, yeah, we shaved and we did. I've got the picture out there. It's it's pretty magnificent. My wife just discuss her. It absolutely discussed her because she's not a mustache person. So Pete Crow, I think he sits in the world similar to a lot of these prospects. I mean, listen, Joe Lawler's not working out. He's hitting like under one hundred. He has gotten some higher opportunities in the lineup. There's bad adjustments. So this is kind of what we talked about. If these prospects show the early signs of hitting, I don't think there's enough time to adjust, so great. If they don't, you move on. Lawler's probably not doing it to a level where we're comfortable, so you can move on. I would move off of Lawler for Peek Crow to see what he does. But I think Pete Crow toes the line of the of the five outfielder twelve team team right now. If you're trying to go with it, and we'll answer any other questions that people got, let's go next up.
Speaker 2: This one was crazy.
Speaker 1: So yesterday Corbyn Burns pitched eight hitless innings. Devin Williams then comes in works A, one, two, three. Those are still hitless.
Speaker 2: By the way, the.
Speaker 1: Yankees had two on in the tenth against Abner Uribay Volpi hits a drive freelick, he makes this crazy catch boom he knocks out like lights on a video board. Milwaukee is two outs away from the first eleven inning no hitter in Major League Baseball, and then Oswal Cabrera comes in. He screws everything up. It's done. But we had almost eleven innings of no hit ball, which is an insanely incredible feat. Any thoughts on that, and maybe more so how Corbin Burns is kind of ending out the year right now.
Speaker 3: It's very very impressive to be no hit for that long and then not win the game, so that that's fun as well. But yeah, Burns has been very good, and I've been, uh, I guess not the biggest Burns fan. I've always said he's been good. I think he gets over overrated at times when there's other pitch Like I just think Freddy Peeroult is pitching better than him in the second half of the season, and I get a lot of pushback on that because people.
Speaker 1: Just Burns lovers Woodrof was kind of pitching better.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's I think because Bloomfield and I did it a couple of weeks ago, and we rated him ourselves per Alta Woodrift Burns.
Speaker 2: That's how we did it.
Speaker 3: And then we did a poll online and it was complete opposite Burns, like eighty percent all the way. So I'm still I'm thinking Burn's pitching great. I'm really curious to see where he goes this offseason. It's not gonna be Milwaukee. No, they're not gonna pay gone. Yeah, so that'll make it interesting as well, because he's finishing strong, he's gonna make some more cash. He's making fantasy people happy when it matters the most. He just he's just not as dominant as he was to get the high draft cost of it. But that's kind of what I'm trying to say. He's not that dominant guy anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, by the way, it'll be like the Dodgers, he'll go, you know, because the Dodgers are a disaster right now.
Speaker 2: It's well, we just don't they need pitching so bad. We'll talk about them later on the show too.
Speaker 3: But I've been it seems every time I do an update show kind of like this for my other on what stuff, here's a new dodger or pitcher going down or I knew this, or that it's insane.
Speaker 2: What has happened to the rotation?
Speaker 1: Yeah, by the way, that that appearance at eleven almost eleven hitting inning no hitter was the fourth time a team was no hit into the eleventh and then one, and the first since the Mets did it in nineteen sixty five. So I thought that was an interesting note that I believe that was according to ESPN, uh the Angels. Apparently here's a report the Angels are open to trading Mike Trout if he wants out. This is a report that was on ESPN, and I think Trout was it kind of talked about like let's just see what happens into the offseason, which to me says trade me, which means get me the hell out of here.
Speaker 2: But that means is show hey back or not?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well show he is like clearly not back right now. So not to spend too much time on it, because you know, what expectation do we have of Mike Trout even the rest of this season? But do you think Mike Trout is going to request a trade from the Angels and this team just completely is dismantled.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 3: Yes, actually, Jeff Ericson said it best that the Angels are on the path of being the next Oakland Athletics minus in the new stadium problem that the way they're running this team, Trout's gonna be gone. The fun part is going to be. His contract goes through twenty thirty one, seven more years basically, and it's about thirty five to forty million year, So the Angels will have to trade him and take on cash, which will make it even more entertaining.
Speaker 2: So he's gone.
Speaker 3: Trout will be gone, Yes, but how this all works out, the Angels are gonna find way to screw this up even more.
Speaker 1: I have a feeling, yeah, I mean the problem is why I think this will be so tough is like they got to win. They got because the Angels they don't win. They don't win in trades, they don't win in baseball.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they're gonna screw it up something.
Speaker 1: They don't win in free agencies. So they got to find a team that would be willing to like send out a pack. They go to get something like the Sodo package.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean. They got a problem with the problem with Trout is he's not the same Trouts.
Speaker 3: He can't stay healthy like still went healthy, amazing player, but I say when healthy for a reason, he's never like fully healthy.
Speaker 2: It's great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just like teams will still treat The Angels are gonna probably like I'm telling you, I think it's the Padres package. It's got to be like two future stars, even if there is a ton of money attached, Like they're going to have to figure out what to do to throw money at. They've got to get like an Abrams and a McKinsey core.
Speaker 2: You know, they have to get.
Speaker 3: You see the Yankees dealing like I don't think they deal Jason, but could they deal a couple of their big prospects for Trout to throw him with gian Carlo and judging all them, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I could see. But I think they might be worn, like they they kind of also showed us with them not being aggressive in trading and stuff like that that I think they're worn from taking on the like Trout is exactly one of those type of players.
Speaker 2: So I'm I'm curious.
Speaker 1: I really don't know. I mean, is there a team that jumps out to you.
Speaker 2: I think I'm curious because it's the financial part that does it. To me.
Speaker 3: The prospects you're necessary, So you think money, you think Mets, but that's just been a disaster. It's tough to pinpoint a team that's going to spend the cash to bring him in type situation.
Speaker 1: That would make a lot of sense. So we'll we'll get to speculation.
Speaker 2: You see, whoever doesn't get show, hey probably goes after Mike Trout.
Speaker 1: Angela says Trout to the Savanna Bananas.
Speaker 3: I'm sure Savanna Bana should face the Angels. I actually said that on a recent show, that would be fun Well.
Speaker 1: The difference between the A's and the Angels is the A's have minor leaguers in their system that are.
Speaker 3: Worth actually like Butler, Lewis I think is Lewis Butler right through outfielder.
Speaker 2: He's la Lawrence Lawrence, Lawrence Butler.
Speaker 3: He said after that two home run game last week that hey, we might not be, you know, great record wise right now, but we're young, and we're talented. We're gonna be pretty good and starting next year.
Speaker 1: Like fun Well, I mean, his buddy Denzel Clark is still in the city. I mean, they've they've got quite a few guys that are still kind of looming around in that system. So you know, it's nothing to like that team is not good, but they're working through with some pieces that you know they're gonna get their s. I mean, Tyler soteris from his back up, he looks pretty good. Glof has worked out a couple other on the big note pieces. Pablo Lopez struck out a career best fourteen batters, went eight scoreless in the against the Mets on Sunday, and Pablo just continues to pop off. Cole Reagans everybody loves Cole Reagans only went five and two thirds and he lost the strike zone. I think he had three, yeah, three straight insanely crazy pass balls, gave up two earned runs, could not complete the inning. He ended up having six though still the performance still had sixteen swing and whiffs. The distribution is wild. I mean he had multiple whiffs on every single pitch he through double digit percentage of the time. His csw was pretty low, twenty six percent lower than it had been, but his fastball still up up a mile and a half on the season average, which is still a little bit janked from like the beginning of the year. But up a mile and a half. The cutter was up over a mile per hour. This was a little bit more reality, I suppose for people. But Cole reagans after that performance, is there any trepidation moving forward on that?
Speaker 2: Not for now?
Speaker 3: He went full Ricky and kill for a second there, which was scary. But I think I think we're good for now. I'm gonna keep all of them out there. These will be as toughest matchups. His early schedule is nice. Now he's got you know, the Jay's, He's going to think the Rangers coming up here, and a few others, so we'll see what he's really made of.
Speaker 1: I love the yips. I feel like movies. I think Major League made me love the yips when you see a player have it, because like especially when they can get through it. But I like multiple weeks of not like one moment of yips.
Speaker 3: You won't like the chuck knoblock or you can't throw the second base for like over a month.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's exactly right.
Speaker 3: Are you talking about brew from the catcher from Major League two has to Replayboy to uh throw the second base?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, exactly, That's what I'm saying. Like a real, like something is wrong and stuck like that. That makes me happy. I think it's just like making them people again, you know, not just these superhuman idols that are put up top. Lastly in the big news, Mason Miller is going to be returning to the A's starting rotation a day here on Monday. But how many innings pitched is really the key. I think they said capped around fifty, So I guess the question is, like, are you comfortable at all with Mason Miller? Not?
Speaker 2: It depends.
Speaker 3: I guess I'm gonna say it's a team dependent here because it's gonna be fifty ish pitches, it's gonna be a few innings. He should get you a good amount of strikeouts in that short sample size and ratios on paper shouldn't be horrible once he gets destroyed. But like, he's not gonna get your wins obviously, if you're a quality start league, it's not happening. So it's one hundred percent team dependent. Do you want just like a bulk reliever or do you need wins and everything? And that's where I wouldn't be in them obviously.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's not a great matchup and you're not gonna get a win most likely, and you're looking probably at chasing ratios.
Speaker 2: So it's pretty much yet strikeouts and ratios and crossing your fingers.
Speaker 1: I just don't, are you well, you're really chasing like strikeouts, so like, I just don't know. I don't think this is the juice is not worth this, squeen.
Speaker 3: I've been saying forever give me Ryan Armber all day long because he just picks up wins and say he's put that bulk middle game stuff for the Dodgers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, listener questions, I'm also going to be giving you here in just a second the hint for where in the world are Welsh and Corb and Carrol. There is a hint today We did go somewhere, so the hint is coming up here in just a moment. Let's go through some listener questions our First off, I want to just shout out Ca Salazard that said great job, Welsh, I see you and hear you all over shows hard worker and wealth and knowledge. Thank you very much. Hat tipped to me and a nice thing. So it was a long Sunday. So someone's saying something nice is like abnormally great. So I just wanted to thank you for that. Whips says, start Vlad Junior versus Texas Boston or Gorman, who's got Baltimore in Philly this week? OBP League.
Speaker 3: That's a good one because Gorman has swinging it really well right now. I gotta Gorman with those matchups? Will Gorman on those? That's interesting?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and let me look here too. I happen to actually also have the hitter matchup over on Fantasy pros, which is nice tool. The Saint Louis Cardinals, they play six games this week, one lefty. Toronto plays seven games, five righty's two lefty, so there's one extra game for Vlad on the docket with one lefty game against Gorman. I'm gonna go Vlad because of this, but I wouldn't blame you for Gorman. Gorman's just not like an OVP gu either, and he has had a really hot bat. But the one extra game I'm gonna side on with Vlad. But like Bubba said, this is pretty damn close.
Speaker 2: All right. How about this?
Speaker 1: Mike says, start Alex Cobb versus Cleveland.
Speaker 2: Bubba, it's an interesting one.
Speaker 3: Cob At to start pushed backs that he's been dealing with a hip and pingement since June, which makes sense if you look at his struggles in July and August, worst months of his season. I'd still pitch him since the Guardians, but just know it's gonna be a weird finish for Cobb.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I am starting him today, so I'm going for it. But it is dangerous CJ drop Gella for Pete Crow. I have I'm looking right now because I had not paid attention to what Geloff recently has done. Yeah, okay, well he's slowed down, except in five of his last seven games he has multi hits. He has two or more hits in five of his last seven games. In here, the counting stats have kind of depleted. In those same seven games, he has one stolen base, one homer. It looks like five runs and only two RBIs, so the counting stats have gone down. If I'm chasing stolen bases, this is a probably easy drop for Pete Crow Armstrong. I think Geloff has been playing pretty well. I don't know it's it's I guess it's kind of a toss up, Like if this is a util thing and position doesn't matter, maybe I go with the upside of Pete Crow.
Speaker 3: But I lean to say no, Yeah, I think I've been a team gell Off. Everyone knows that, so I'd stick with him. But yeah, I get it. If you want to try if something new and see what Crow does. We know what Gelff has.
Speaker 1: Have you got commitment issues and you're trying to get out there and see people?
Speaker 2: Just swipe right.
Speaker 1: Keep okay, Bill says, keep Trout as a five round keeper or throw them back and have a round five pick in a ten team Rod, I'd.
Speaker 2: Keep him, that's deep. I think I would keep him too. Yes, it's fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean ten team. Yeah, like you could throw him back and yeah you get an extra pickback, but like, is he going to be the fortieth on draft list next year? I keep him here? Okay. Whips already had the Vlad question. Donnie had just said miss Princess Welsh, Princess Welsh might come back right towards the end of the season, just letting everybody know we might do that. Oh boy, Whip said, are we worried about C? J. Abrams in a weekly league with his Nie soreness lineups locked well in fifteen minutes? That was he has five minutes stante to this.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not worried about it either of his day to day I think for the whole week you'll get enough out of CJ.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Tim, Tim Robinson worried about it, and then eighty said just drop mikel Garcia for Pete Crow. Yeah, yeah, I think you can do that.
Speaker 2: One is a very very good move. Yes, exactly.
Speaker 1: All right, good questions. Thank you guys as always. So here is your hint today for where in the world are Welsh and Corbin Carrol? And it is going to be a numbers guess are you ready? It's a it's numbers the number guests one three, one eight zero five. I repeat one three to one eight zero five, maybe even mixing up the pronunciation of the numbers one three, one eight zero five. That is your guest for where Corbyn and I are.
Speaker 2: So I'm so lost right now.
Speaker 1: I'm making it tough. Last week, what did I say? I was like sky and everyone's like football the stadium, So I'm trying to make it tough for here. So that is your guest today, and I'll say it one more time as we go. Injuries. John Means is going to make his twenty twenty three season debut on Tuesday against the Cardinals. Means had a three seven four ERA, a one one five whip and twenty two to eight strikeout to walk ratio across twenty one and two thirds of an innings in six Minor league rehab starts. Here's the only question that matters. Are you comfortable starting John Means against the Cardinals on Tuesday?
Speaker 2: Nope.
Speaker 3: I want to see him pitch one game in the BIGS before I get even the thought of playing him.
Speaker 1: No chance I'm starting him coming off of injuried I don't think so. Luis Ringifo's out for the season with a bicep rupture, but bye, Andres Munnos is dealing with left hip discomfort and he may miss an outing here or there. I wonder if they go to I won if pre Lander Barroa might be maybe a save opportunity later this week.
Speaker 2: That would be fun.
Speaker 3: He's shown some good stuff they've kind of rotated around with. Munos has been out, Brash has gotten some love, So we'll kind of see how that one plays out for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then two others, Spencer Striders having his start move to Wednesday as he's dealing with the flu. I thought I even saw this might be a little bit earlier that. I believe they're gonna call up Kyle Wright today in part of the doubleheader, and then Clayton Kershaw had his start move to Friday for a little bit of extra rest. With all of the chaos the Dodgers who are going with I believe today Gavin Stone is being called up and I'm going to pick on that today.
Speaker 2: We got good, good thing to pick on.
Speaker 1: Going to pick on it a little bit. The three up and three down. Marcus Simeon went four for five, two homers, three runs, Just kind of going back to that second base conversation we had a couple weeks ago. Awesome, he's going to be at the top tier of that list. Ranger Suarez went six and one third. Believe had a was it a no hitter or perfect game going through like six I think it was yeah, and then he ended with ten strikeouts. I think he gave up a couple in runs. And then I put this in here. Five players stole two bases or more on Sunday. Kyle Tucker, Chas McCormick, Bobby Wit, Jacob Young, and Nico Horner. All had multi stolen bases as earlier last week we had I think we hit I know this because Tops are fanatics put out a card that we hit over three thousand stolen bases in a season, which was the most ever. And it was like, you know, beginning of September. So no shock with the new rules and what it has done. And look at that bunch of stolen bases on the three down. Austin Hayes oh for four with four strikeouts, Tim Hill couldn't get out of a single portion of an inning, gave up five earned runs, and Trevor Williams four to one third six earned runs, had four walks. Those are some big downs. Where can we get back up? We can get back up with price picks. That's right, one hundred percent deposit match gets you one hundred bucks. That's free money, free money to do some pick ems. You can play all their fun contests. Use the promo code leading off when you do so, so you can get credited. And then they love us and they're like, hey, look we're doing awesome work. Here do it today. Promo code leading off, download it, Prize picks, Bubba, how are you price picking today?
Speaker 3: Give me James Outman over half a total base going togainst the Villa of San Diego album's hitting four hundred over the last seven games, so it's give me a singular better.
Speaker 2: We'll take that.
Speaker 3: Saya, Suzuki and coors Field over one and a half total basis, say is really having a nice month of September right now, so I'll take that, and then David Schneider p Forerver's left these but he's just hitting everything right now.
Speaker 2: So over one and a half hits, runs and RBIs for Davis Schneider.
Speaker 1: I'm going with a all score. I am scoring today, and I've got three scores here. I've got Chris Bassett fantasy score thirty and a half. You know, I will tell you. I just realized I didn't look. Sometimes they have the outs recorded. If I can get under six innings, so seventeen point five, I would take that over this because that is actually a bet that I like today. But I'm going with fantasy score in this respect. Corby and Carroll, I'm going seven and a half and then you're done. Alvarez, I'm going with eight and a half, even though Mason Miller's in there, don't expect him to be long all fantasy scores for me on the betting side, Bubba, I told you I'm mentioning Chris Bassett in here because I just like Toronto today. I like how Chris Bassett's been pitching as of late. So I'm taking the Toronto money line straight up. It was minus one forty two last night. It's probably one forty five. I know it's juiced up. Maybe you can put it with something, or you can just play it straight. I like the full game Toronto money line. I'd probably even play the first five. I like San Diego and the Dodgers first five over total runs, which some different sites give you the options. Four and a half is juiced. I took five and a half. It's plus money. So San Diego and the Dodgers, it's pedro Villa and Gavin Stone. Pedro Villa loves to walk people. Gavin Stone loves to give up earned runs. I'm gonna go with over five and a half through the first five on that, and then I really like this one today. Tyler Glass now outs at seventeen and a half. Maybe it's a trap, but he's done this in like I think six of his last seven starts, he's gone at least six innings. He's been on a freaking roll. It wasn't crazy juice minus one five, So I love that straight. But what I will tell you is I wanted to have a little bit more fun. I took Tyler glass Now out seventeen and a half and Chris Bassett outs seventeen and a half. I put them together. I got like plus one eighty something, and it's essentially saying I need to get both of those guys to go to the sixth. I love that one. I think it's a lot of fun. So that's what I placed today. Those are my best bets of the day. Bubba, what do you got.
Speaker 2: At Yankees first five at plus one? Ten?
Speaker 3: At Schmidt versus Cutter Crawford, Schmit's been actually really good at least limiting damage. I'm going to beat close around first five. Give us and plus money. Saya Suzuki already talking about in price picks obviously, with like the Cubs and Coors against Freeland over two and a half hits, runs and RBIs even money at plus one hundred and then Brandon Neimo, I love the the the Mets going up against you, it's either Davies or Nelson, depends on where you look. I don't care either way. Nemo over one and a half hits runs and RBIs at minus one twenty. He's been leading off, been quite productive, so I will keep running with that, all right?
Speaker 1: The best bets? What are we got on dfs? How are we making it work?
Speaker 2: I had?
Speaker 1: I was telling Bubba football wise, Bogman and I put up a contest yesterday and the pen We're doing this pentathlon with Derek van Riper at the Athletic for football, and it's like all these different contests we murdered yesterday and we kill I mean like we had a football DFS that went bonkers and that kind of got my juices back going. And maybe I need to play some MLB dfs, you know, just just the exact right way to lose some money. So Bubba, you you know, take me to the Promised Land. What are we putting together?
Speaker 2: My best?
Speaker 3: It's an eleven game slate on Monday. Top pitchers Glass now ten eight against Minnesota.
Speaker 2: Like that a lot.
Speaker 3: There's a bunch like Woodrift's pitch and he's in a nice spot there versus the Marlins Lozardo's eight point five a little bit savings versus Milwaukee. He's been back the last few starts, so something to keep in mind there. And if you need to punt, Clark Schmidt mentioned him a second ago. He's only six point six k in Boston Stax. He loved the Cubs versus Freeland. Of course, Mets versus whatever Arizona picture we get to see, Dodgers versus Villa is great. And then if you want to be a little sneaki here and get some value, Kansas City versus an Area over five dillan Cease is always nice.
Speaker 2: And then value wise, I keep.
Speaker 3: Playing Mark Fiantos because he's two point four k, very very affordable, and Nelson Alaska's three point two k against seats DJ Stewart of the Mets three point one Ca Davies. And then you got to mention him now. Pete crow Armstrong is the bare minimum two thousand dollars in cooers Field. He should be rostered in almost every league as long as he's in the lineup today. What you should do a follow up? We have two follow up questions.
Speaker 1: This is a good one. Would you drop Nolan Jones for Pete Crow.
Speaker 2: No, No, absolutely not.
Speaker 1: It's like all home games. Nolan Jones has been a monster.
Speaker 2: They fortune of the last twenty in courters do not do that.
Speaker 1: No, and I love and you know, also, let me look at my handy dandy lineup thing here. Colorado faces one lefty this week. They have seven games, six or against righty's, and some are not home though as I'm looking here, they do travel out. I think this is the group that goes out. But they have the fifth best hitter matchup rating according to Fantasy Pros. But also, just no, Nolan Jones has been awesome. It's a great question, but no. And then also Richard said, rank Lane Thomas Gelloff or Carrie Carpenter as a keeper.
Speaker 2: For next year. Oh, that's a good one. I like gel Off Thomas Carpenter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna go with what'd you say, Gellof Thomas Carpenter. I'm gonna swap Carrie for Thomas.
Speaker 2: He's going to be like to me, they're almost like the same player.
Speaker 1: And yeah, Jady Martinez or A B. A Bray who's been pretty hot right now. J So I wouldn't go with that all right, Where in the world we're Welsh, and Corbin Carrol had a pretty tough one here. This was a number cipher. If you are a good cipher, which I don't know if many of you are, one three, one, eight zero five, So just putting that out there, different changing of numbers. So where are we? Well, let's find out. Something I found out is a very good friend of mine who writes on a good respected site is going to be interviewing Corbyn Carroll. And he hit me up about something with Corvin Carroll. And now I'm realizing, like, I wish I could incept him to be like to ask the question, would you like to comment on all the places you've traveled with the Welsh?
Speaker 2: And just see him being like, would be amazing.
Speaker 3: What is this?
Speaker 1: What is this at all? But I don't know if I could ask that question, I might the person likes to have some fun. But yeah, someone I know is interviewing and I was talking with him about it. But the bit moves on of Corbyn and I we look so happy everywhere we go. The hint was a number cipher one three, one, eight zero five. Bubba, do you have any guesses?
Speaker 2: I have no clue what this is. I am so beyond lost right now, So this.
Speaker 1: Is an intrut. When Sabo said, I'm gonna guess something happened here, he says, well, he went a date perspective, he said, January third, eighteen oh five was a boring day.
Speaker 2: What was that?
Speaker 1: I'm not a good hit.
Speaker 2: Let's see, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to get I look at my phone and like this the old text thing, or it's a number one.
Speaker 1: Everybody did it? Everybody? Let's see, I don't that's let's see Lewis and Clark. I'm not really sure. It looks like there's a bunch of stuff that happened on there. So someone went with a date, multiple said, people said they googled. One person got.
Speaker 2: It right, so they cheated.
Speaker 1: So what you're saying, well, everyone, I think tried to cheat on this one because it was a number cipher. But you want to know what's very fascinating about it. It was a cipher, but it wasn't a date. It wasn't a coordination. No Corbyn Carroll this week stole five bases, five bases from Friday to Sunday. That is thievery, and we had to go to jail. That's right. We went to jail. The thievery were behind bars because he was a thief. Five stolen bases in two days actually, Friday and Saturday. We were sent off. And what does that uh that number cipher stand for one three dash one eight zero five. That is the penal code for stealing. Theft, that is theft. That is the police code for stealing. We have a one three one eight zero five Diamondbacks Corbyn Carl and some.
Speaker 2: Big, tall, fat guy.
Speaker 1: They're stealing a bunch of bases. We're gonna need backup. And that's what ended up happening. And we spent we spent the weekend in the clank. I say, I don't know how it goes. I guess who got it right, Donnie. Of course Donnie knew what the jail thing was. Donnie might have spent a couple of months.
Speaker 2: He's got that code in his back of his mind.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think Donnie might have known. I don't know if Sean got this in under the buzzer. I don't think he did. But Donnie nailed it. Donnie is probably all too familiar with that code. So, uh, there you go, Donnie. Good job. Everybody on that home calls. Let's end this bad boy with the home run calls. Very sad news to report. By the way, I've been kicked off the home run board, so who really cares about this thing anymore? Blue Harvester is in the lead at fifty six. Razor Ramona has moved into second, with JJ Tator at fifty one. Those guys are the closest to trying to pull this off. With three weeks to go, Wonky moved up ridiculous. I just got passed again. So now I'm not gonna be the number one home unless I have a good week. I need to be the number one homer Fantasy pros person. That's currently Wonky down at forty three. So the gap between the top ten is forty two to fifty six. Blue Harvesters still with absolute domination all season long. So Bubba, where are you going with your home run call today?
Speaker 3: I'm sticking to cooors Field and let's stick with the guy. I got all the prop bets I'll give me say this is Zuki having some fun in coors.
Speaker 1: I like that one. Who the hell did I even pick? I completely forgot I got to scroll down here. My home run call of the day is Oh, Fernando Tatist Junior just went with it, even though you know, really hasn't been I think he's got one homer in his last like ten or fifteen games. But just this matchup, this Dodgers Potters matchup, I think can get really messy. Gavin Stone, we can see really good Gavin Stones, but I don't expect that. I expect it's going to be a Stone where we're going to want to pass and Fernando Tatist Junior is going to push a couple of those out. So that is my guest today. Schwarber would have been a pretty good one as well. Schwarb's Schwarberfest is locked in. So there you go, friends, That is it. That is our preparation. Hopefully you guys had some fun. We made you laugh, and we got you set for your playoffs. There's a lot to it. We're gonna be back on Wednesday and Friday. We're going to continue doing that through the last season. I will say the countdown is on, Bubba and I did this math last week. After this, there's only five more shows. There's only five more shows, so you know, come in love us. We're going to be gone. Soon. We'll be back next year, but you know we're gonna be gone soon, so we're hoping that we can get you guys rolling through your playoffs. Make sure you follow him at B d Intrick, follow me at is It the Welsh? Ask us any questions otherwise, we will see Wednesday right here on leading off on Fantasy Pros. Goodbye, my friends, peace
Speaker 2: You at him good