Speaker 1: Welcome to Fantasy Football Weekly, a production of iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Time now for Fantasy Football Weekly from iHeartRadio, your weekly source for the nation's best fantasy speculation and advice. Now along with the guys from Guillotine Leagues dot com. Here's your host, Paul Chargian.
Speaker 3: Welcome to a win and your in edition of Fantasy Football Weekly. I am Paul Charchian. Co hosts today are Scott Fish and Brian Johnson.
Speaker 4: Hello, guys, what's going on? Charts?
Speaker 5: What's up? Chart?
Speaker 6: You sound like you're in the most fun place on Earth right now.
Speaker 3: I am in Las Vegas as a matter of fact, so kind of yeah, it is the most fun place on Earth. Vikings take on Raiders. I'm here for that game and a few other odds and ends. And you guys are back in the studio. And that means, Scottfish, you get to be drunk with button bar power.
Speaker 4: Well I have half of that at least.
Speaker 6: No, No, we are drinking now that we do whatever we want. Well, while the cat's away.
Speaker 7: The charge, I want to know what the odds and eads are if you're in Vegas.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, baby, I don't doubt it. Now, do you want to give the button bar test drive. Do you or do you feel like you've got it mastered and you'll be ready to just jump in whenever you need to touch.
Speaker 4: Let's try it, let me, let me go with our classic nine.
Speaker 3: Times nine time. I think you got it figured out well?
Speaker 4: I feel so well.
Speaker 3: Yes, I mentioned it's winning your in week. It's the week before the playoffs, so for a lot of you, you have to have this win. We're here to help. We'll break down all the games Fantasy Football Weekly style with letter grades on every player who matters. Plus take a chance on me nine players that you can unearth. Maybe you've been rocking Sam Howel for a long time and you need a replacement quarterback. We're here to help. Three tough questions later on in the show. Yeah, nicely done, because that's gonna be my only chance to uh to mention Sam Howel today.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I dropped a half a howl half.
Speaker 3: We'll take a half how and we'll answer three tough questions later on in the show. Only one team on by so it means we've got a lot of games to break down, and we begin with Carolina taking on New Orleans Scott not a lot to like in Carolina, even the usually reliable Adam Thielen has dried up of late. Do you have many, if any starting grades for Panthers here?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Can I be honest, I don't have many starting grades in this matchup at all. I mean, we got Bryce Young top, but he's facing a top twelve pass defense. Bryce hasn't top two hundred yards since we gave He's only got one multi score game. I do have him on the bench against the Saints here, others in the past game Adam Feelen and Jonathan Mingo. I have him on the bench, but I'm gonna note quickly Saints are second best against the perimeter, but they're ninth worst against the slot, and we two thelan had himself.
Speaker 4: A day against them.
Speaker 7: So it's a good spot if you're really in desperation dart mode, dart throw mode. But I do have him on the bench because what we saw last week is the coaching staff didn't really feed him. Me I believe three targets. I think he had caught all three of those targets. But Jonathan Mingo also kind of in that dart throw ring range. I have him on the bench.
Speaker 4: He kind of broke.
Speaker 7: Out last week the coaching staff threw ten targets at him. That new coaching staff after Frank Reich was fired. He was almost my take a chance on my me player last week because the good matchup. But in this one he's gonna get Paulson Adebu, who's been great with Latimore on IR. The nice things about Mingo he's on the field ninety five percent of the time. It's just a really, really tough matchup. Again, you have to be desperate, so I do have him on the bench. Dart throw desperate Chubb. You know what I forgot this, This is where we need to charge. There's the dearth throw, Darth throw for Jonathan Mingo.
Speaker 4: Chewba Hubbard.
Speaker 7: I'm giving a B grade two once again with the coaching staff. We saw what they wanted to do last week very clearly. He gave Chewba Hubbard twenty five carries only through to running backs four times, two or twice, and both were to Miles Sanders. Cuba and Miles combined for one hundred and seven in a week two in this matchup. But a lot has changed since then. Five of six lead backs against the Saints over the last six weeks have scored, including three straight. The one who didn't totaled ninety seven yards. So it's been an OK matchup for the lead back. The Saints still give up match in the pass game twenty two point eight yards per game at pass game to running backs, but similar volume backs. What Cuba was doing last week, what he's done, you know, the twenty ish touch running backs eighty three yards, ninety yards, ninety one yards, ninety five yards. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets eighty two one hundred yards likelihood of scoring because that's what New Orleans has been allowing recently. So I got a B grade on Chewba Hubbard. On the other side, I got nothing in the pass game. I don't even care if it's car or Winston going. The Panthers are allowing one hundred and ninety one passing yards per game. That's just nothing. Teams are just running on him. They they're just.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'll just say quote unquote allowing there. They're allowing that much because no one throws on them.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I was gonna find the love hurts because this is really an everybody runs situation against Carolina. I hope you like my singing there so I know Kamara can be an extension through the pass game, but I don't think he's gonna do enough forget to get stats for the quarterback here, Chris a Lave is the only wide receiver I'm considering starting only receiving option. Honestly, Taysom Hill's been missing practice all week. Rashi Ya Heat is still in protocol. Chris Alave has been out with an illness but is expected to play. It's a tough match matchup. Winston targeted a Lave forty percent of the time once car went down, and Carr was already targeting him like twenty five to thirty percent of the time. One one fun stat here I got for Chris a Lave. He's averaging over two PPR points per target, not per catch, per target over the last four They're just hyper targeting him and he's getting fantasy points on those targets. The Panthers, despite holding the pass game down, are bottom eight on deep ball pass rate allowed, which Chris a Lave or Shahida if he does go. But Chris Alave definitely can make Hay with I do have a not very confident a grade on him on the assumption he's going to get ten plus touches. There are ten plus targets. Alvin Kamara, I do have an A grade on because everyone runs on Carolina. We've talked about it a couple of times. He's averaging twelve PPR points just on pass game work. If he hasn't been very explosive or very efficient in the run game, but this is the matchup for him. Sim Yeah, carolinea allows the fifth highest yards per carry, fourth highest rushing yards, and the most rushing scores.
Speaker 4: A grade on Alvin Kamara.
Speaker 3: You know, Carolina, you're talking about the good pass defense. They got J. C. Horn back and he is a terrific cornerback, so I think it's a pretty legitimate good good pass defense. Yeah, Brian, let's head over to you. Seattle takes on San Francisco. Gino Smith coming off a dramatically better game than I expected last week against Dallas, but right back into the grinder in a tough matchup at San Francisco.
Speaker 6: Yeah, tough matchup, and he's also dealing with the groin injury, still listed officially as questionable to play. And I do want to mention real quick Seattle and San Francisco just met in Week twelve. The forty nine Ers rolled the Seahawks thirty one to thirteen in that game, so starting with Gino, he only had one hundred and eighty scoreless passing yards in that first meeting against the forty nine Ers, who are ranked third and pass coverage by Pro Football Focus. San Francisco has surrendered just twelve passing touchdowns all season. That's the second fewest with fifteen interceptions, the most in the league. So Gino on the bench for me even if he plays, And for his receivers dk Metcalf, Jack Smith and Jig but Tyler Lockett, I have a C on all of them. These three combined for just eight catches and one hundred and three scoreless yards in that first meeting meeting, meaning they all should have been benched. Really, but odds are at least one producers here. The forty nine Ers have yielded the third most targets to wide receivers and the fourth most red zone targets, so game script should favor the passing game, even if you know it sits. But I will give this put so I'll put a C on all three wide receivers, and I have a C on Kenneth Walker and Zach Sharbonay, who are both expected to play. Walker will be returning from an oblique injury. Sharbon Nay is dealing with a knee injury. As a bad matchup, though, you know what, I'm changing my mind. If they both play, they're both on the bench. It's a brutal matchup. If one sits, I will start the other. But if both are, if both are active, they're both on the bench.
Speaker 5: For me.
Speaker 6: Over to the San Francisco side, Christian McCaffrey is certainly not on the bench. Easy A for him not getting into that. Brandon Ayuk gonna give him a B. The game script did not favor the forty nine ers game when these teams first met. It was a CMC ground game. But Ayuk did catch two passes for fifty yards and a touchdown, and the Seahawks are allowing a healthy fourteen catches one hundred and sixty yards and one touchdown per game to opposing wide out. So B for Ayuk. Also at B for Deebo Samuel. He had a good game in that first meeting, seven catches for seventy nine yards. He added fifteen rushing yards with a rushing score in that game, So a B for Samuel just to see. For George Kittle, though, he was quiet in the first meeting three catches for nineteen scoreless yards, and he didn't do much against Seattle in the playoffs last year either, two catches for thirty seven scoreless yards. The Seahawks have surrendered just two tight end touchdowns, but they are allowing more than five catches and fifty yards per game to the position. That's decent production. So the sea for Kittle, and lastly, just a be on brock party modest two hundred and nine passing yards, had one touchdown in the first meeting. Again, it was a CMC ground game. Hopefully Seattle keeps it a little cliar. Dak Prescott has had a monster game against Seattle last week. You're not sitting Rockberdy basically, so be on him, you know.
Speaker 3: I'll note that although George Kittle did have a quiet game when these teams met earlier this year, last year in the two meetings, four touchdowns for George Kittle in these matchups.
Speaker 6: So yes, in the regular season, he was quiet in the playoffs, but uh yeah, Kittle is a Spike week player.
Speaker 5: You never know.
Speaker 6: I don't think he has a super high ceiling, but you're not gonna sit him obviously.
Speaker 3: All right, let's talk about Detroit taking on Chicago. These teams also just met a couple of weeks ago. Let's start with the passing game. I'm on Ross Saint Brown and obvious a here. He had an eight catch seventy seven yard game with a touchdown when they met three weeks ago. He runs from the slot, refaces competent but not special cornerback Kyler Gordon. Chicago allows the fifth shortest average pass and that's kind of I'm on Ross Saint Brown's game anyway, is those quick passes and then yards after the catch. So nothing here to deter you from starting I'm on Ross sat round like you normally would. Sam Laporta posted season lows against the Bears in the first matchup, but the Bears have allowed the tenth most points to tight ends this season, kind of middle of the pack. They've allowed five touchdowns on the season to tight ends, including one to TJ. Howkinson last week. Come in with a B grade on la Porta. We think in totality is probably a lot better than what he showed against the Bears last time, and all the other Detroit wide receivers are on the bench. They cannibalize each other and it's a tricky matchup. Over the past five weeks, Chicago allowing the third fewest yards per game to opposing wide receivers, in no small part because the emergence of elite cornerback Jalen Johnson just suffocating opponents. To this point, he's giving up two receptions for ten yards in his coverage over the last five weeks. It is nuts. Yeah, so everybody else on the bench, let's go to the runners. There's some reason for caution here. Well, actually, while we're doing the receiving game, let me go to Jared Goff, who comes in with a B grade. In Chicago's pass defense dramatically improved, as I mentioned. Fortunately, the individual matchups for I'm on, Russaint Brown and Sam Laporte, I think are good enough that GoF remains fairly stable here. Chicago has allowed multiple touchdown passes in three of the past five and I think Goff is in that one to two range for touchdowns, hopefully on the two sides. So given him the B grade. For David Montgomery Jamiir Gibbs, this is a tricky matchup.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 3: Bears run defense has been good really all year, but even better lately. They all the fifth fewest rushing yards per game, the second fewest yards per attempt. They rank number two in ESPN's run stuff win rate. No back is top seventy six yards against Chicago all season. And then the Bears only give up sixty four rushing yards per game. And if Gibbs and Montgomery have to split sixty four rushing yards, that's not great good No, Now, the good side for more Gibbs than Montgomery is that the Bears do give up the third most targets in the third most reception, so I think that helps Gibbs, and he did put up six catches for fifty nine yards when these teams met a few weeks ago. The other side that I think Brian will appreciate revenge game for David Montgomery in Chicago. So there's that angle c grades for both Montgomery and Gibbs in a very difficult matchup.
Speaker 6: It was a buzzer beater touchdown, game winning touchdown for David Montgomery, I believe in the first meeting as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think you're right about that. Actually, so that's science. Let's go to Let's go to the let's go to the bear side of this. This is a lot shorter. All the Chicago Runners are on the bench because it's a three way cluster boinc between Herbert Johnson and Foreman. And Detroit's a good run defense. Nobody's top. Nobody topped thirty five rushing yards in the previous meeting between these teams, and the Lions rank number two in rushing yards allowed at just sixty one per game. And if you got to split sixty one yards three ways, gross, if I had to pick one and be Foreman, who I think is the most likely to get goal line carries. But I'm keeping them all on the bench. In the passing game, you only care about Justin Fields and Dj Moore, let's start with Justin Fields. He ran for one hundred and four yards in the meeting a few weeks ago. Detroit's only faced one other mobile quarterback. That was Lamar Jackson, who also ran for a touchdown in his game. Lions are ranked twenty sixth and pass coverage by Pro Football Focus. They've given up at least three passing touchdowns in three their last six games, so Fields has got some passing upside. He's got rushing upside in this one. A grade for justin fields. Let's hope they keep running him man.
Speaker 7: And then DJ call from a couple of weeks ago, a bunch of A grades for fields.
Speaker 3: Yeah, DJ Moore, huge game on Thanksgiving? Was I think it was a Thanksgiving that these teams met. I think it was.
Speaker 5: There.
Speaker 3: We go nicely done? All right? On top of things, over the last five weeks, Detroit has allowed the fifth most yards and the most touchdowns per game to opposing wide receivers, and they allow the fourth highest a dot at nine yards and the deep balls DJ Moore specialty, So we like teams that are gonna give up the deep ball. He runs from the outside. That means we'll see a lot of cornerback Jerry Jacobs, who over the last five weeks, get this is allowing a passer rating of one hundred and fifty three. Fifty eight is perfect.
Speaker 4: It's almost perfect.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So Jerry Jacobs almost perfect in futility over over the past five weeks, DJ Moore A grade. All right, with that, let's take a break. When we come back, take a chance on me. Nine players you'll want to consider starting that you normally would not. Maybe you've got a problem at the running back position because you were counting on Isaiah Pacheco. Maybe you were a Sam Howell owner and you need a replacement quarterback. We're here to help you with some waiver wire level players that you can start this week when we come back to Fantasy Football Weekly. Take a chance on me, nine players not normally new starting lineup. We begin at the quarterback position, Scott Fish, Who you got?
Speaker 7: I am going with Jordan Love averaging nearly thirty eight dropbacks per game. He's passing a lot fourth in air yards and has a nine point one eight dott. He's really driving the ball his butt down the field, coming off four multi score games in a row, and gets a Giants team that yes held down Jones and Zappi last week and or two in Week twelve a New England. But before that got the Giants got violated by Sam Howell and Dak Presidot. Even Cooper Rush did some work in relief of Dak. Those two total seven hundred and eighty four yards and six scores between them. Yeah, Jordan Love, I take a chance on me.
Speaker 3: Flair all right, Brian, your take a Janson me quarterback.
Speaker 6: I've got Cleveland's, Yes, Cleveland's Joe Flacco at home against the Jaguars. Now the Browns are saying their game day quarterback is going to be a game day decision between Flacco and Dorian Thompson Brown. But it's Thompson Robinson. I'm sorry, but it's going to be Joe Flacco in my mind. But even if it's DTR, I would I would start him against Jacksonville, who have allowed multiple passing touchdowns in three of their last four games, and six of the last eight quarterbacks Jacksonville has faced have thrown for at least three hundred yards. Jacksonville could also be without starting quarterback Tyson Campbell and free safety free safety Andre Cisco of no relation to Cisco of the thong song. But I love whoever starts a quarterback for the But it's going to be Jill Blacklell.
Speaker 3: I'm going with Russell Wilson against the Chargers. Chargers ranked dead last and pass defense as they have really all season, and if you remove games against backup passers, opposing starting quarterbacks against the Chargers averaging three hundred and thirty seven yards and two and a half touchdown passes. It's a great opportunity for Wilson here. The catch with Russ is always volume. He throws the third fewest passes, just twenty nine per game, which generally caps his upside. But the Chargers see the fourth most passes thirty seven per game. So if Uss is going to be closer to thirty seven, he feels even that much safer here. He's thrown just one touchdown in three straight games against solid defenses, but he's augmented his fantasy score with rushing touchdowns at back to back games, and he's actually top twenty rushing yards in seven of the last eight games. So there, you know, he's got a little bit of the old Russell Wilson wheels going right now, which I like as well. Russell Wilson might take a chance at me quarterback, So go to the running back position, Scott, who you got?
Speaker 7: We are going with Chase Brown of the Cincinnati Bengals. Just last week, we saw the Bengals give Brown the ball nine times.
Speaker 5: Nine times.
Speaker 4: Look at that nine bought it and.
Speaker 7: Two of them went for huge gains. On Monday night, the Colts allowed the third most running back touches, so there should be enough to go around this. Colt Steel allowing the fourth most fantasy points to running backs, including second most rushing touchdowns. By the way the secondary running back. The second running back had eighty eight yards last week, and two weeks ago had eighty eight yards. So maybe eighty eight yards here for Chase Brown.
Speaker 3: We would take that for sure, Brian, you take a chance at your running back.
Speaker 6: I'm sticking with the Browns and I'm going with Kareem Hunt again at home against the Jaguars. Jerome Ford is technically the starter, but Hunt still getting significant touches, especially in the red zone, where he and Ford have both seen nine opportunities since week nine nine and since week eight Jackson Inville has allowed the second highest explosive run rate and the highest miss tackles per attempt. The Jaguars have also yielded the most targets to running backs, so it should be no surprise that they've allowed the most receptions to the position. Love Ford and Hunt both this week.
Speaker 3: I might have to move forward up our rankings a little bit. I might have been a little softer on Ford than I should.
Speaker 6: I do it too.
Speaker 3: That's some good of some compelling stuff. Right there. Mine take a chance of me running back, going back to the well because I hit on it last week, and I need Damian Pierce. We need a late season revival to make me look slightly less of a moron for pushing the Damian Pierce narrative in the preseason.
Speaker 7: Imagine he becomes a league winner. Now I like that that you can crow, then you can peak.
Speaker 3: I would feel so validated if that happened. It's it's been a tough run for Damian Pierce, but hit last week. We'll try it again here against the Jets. Last week, he was the lead back for most of the game, and you know, David Houston was with a lead for most of the game and they ran him a lot. He almost doubled the workload of Devin Singletary and the Jets can't score. So I think Houston gets ahead in this one as well. And it's not like Pierce dazzled me with his running last week. Houston's run blocking isn't good. They're twenty sixth then run block win rate. And really, Pierce is a guy that could really you know, he's more of a straight ahead guy who needs a little bit of blocking help that he doesn't always get than still. Jets an elite pass defense and a bad run defense, so teams don't pass against them very much. In fact, the Jets see the most rushes per game thirty three. You know, if you tell me, Damian Pierce is going to get the you know, the majority of the work, maybe eighteen twenty of the thirty three. I don't know how he doesn't end up with a meaningful box score here, Damian Pierce against the Jets. Scott, who is your taking chance on me? Receiver?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm going with Jayden Reed.
Speaker 7: I'm stacking him with my quarterback here, Jordan Love might take a chance on me quarterback. Giants will own sixth most receptions seventh most receiving year. Cards Reid gets the best matchup of the three with Cardell Flott in the slot. It's possible Christian Wasston misses this game, which also would add to possibly some extra touches for Jaden Reid. Giants on the season fourth easiest matchup for wide receivers, but since Week nine, they're the second easiest. Jaden Reid number one or number two in targets on the team each of the last five weeks.
Speaker 3: Let's hope that. Let's hope he's healthy enough to participate fully. Yes, game something we got yep, yeah, yep, Brian, you take a chance from your receiver.
Speaker 6: I got Houston's tight end Brevin Jordan at the Jets, Dalton Schultz not expected to play and charts. You're one hundred percent correct. Not many teams throw on the Jets. When they do, it's the tight ends we're having success. The Jets have allowed the second most touchdowns to the tight end position too over their last three games. They've also surrendered nearly one hundred and forty yards to the position over their last two games. And with Tank Dell now on ir there's targets to go around in Houston, and I think CJ. Stroud is gonna be looking Brevin Jordan's way a lot when he drops back on Sunday.
Speaker 3: My take a chance on the receiver is also a tight end. David and Joku, we've been man. We're all Browns all the time here, which is a little bit weird. Jaguars getting rocked by tight ends of late. The ranks against tight ends in tight end yards allowed, Jacksonville ranks thirty first in tight end receptions allowed. They rank thirty first. So a lot of teams throwing to the tight end and successfully. So here's just some recent box scores by tight ends against Jacksonville. Last week, the Bengals anonymous tight ends combined for six catches and fifty five yards. Two weeks ago, Pat Fryarmouth nine receptions, one hundred and twenty yards against Jacksonville Week ten, Dalton Schultz seventy one yards. Week nine, Dalton Kincaid ten catches, eighty one yards. We gave George Kittle nine catches, one hundred and forty nine. I mean, tight ends are just getting it done against Jacksonville. David and Joku. Next man up. Speaking of tight ends, last segment, when I broke down the Bears, I failed to mention Cole Kamet, So let me just do a quick little add on for Cole Kmet in the chair in the in the Chicago matchup. C grade for him. He's he was way more productive under Tyson. Bagent is not caught a touchdown pass since Week nine. He's gone touchdownless in six of his last seven games. Detroit's middle of the pack and receptions and yards allowed, but they have allowed six tight end touchdowns. This season, which is more than most anyway, but just three catches in the meeting against Detroit a few weeks ago. And again Fields doesn't go to Comet nearly as much as Bagen didn't, and so you got to be a lot more careful just to see grade on him.
Speaker 6: You have now comet expectations for that matchup.
Speaker 3: All right, Indianapolis takes on Cincinnati Scott and no Jonathan Taylor in this game. Zach Moss got bottled up significantly by a very good Tennessee run defense last week. What do you think about the prospects here against Cincinnati?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I actually have an a grade on Zach Moss here. I think it's a really really good spot for him. The nice part is he took every single running back carry last week with Taryl with Taylor out right back to his near twenty touches he was getting back when Taylor was out before. Minshew also has Moss on his fantasy team, which helps you. Could you could tell by that even the interception for a touch interception he threw at the goal line, he was trying to get it to Moss, so we know he wants to get those Moss points in there running backs with over sixteen touches against the Bengals, and I went to sixteen just to be safe. Even though Moss's touches without j TR twenty two, thirty two, eighteen, twenty five, twenty one, they're way over that.
Speaker 4: I'm being super safe.
Speaker 7: Back's with more than sixteen touches against the Bengals average one hundred and twenty five yards and mosquets all the work. So I have an A grade here for Zach Moss. It's finally happening for you.
Speaker 4: Charge. I'm so happy for you.
Speaker 3: I know, I know, I love it. I'm reveling this.
Speaker 7: Trust me over to the passing game, Gardner Minshew, I have a B grade on Bengals have allowed multiple scores in for the last five. Of course, the one that didn't was Kenny Pickett because he doesn't know how to get.
Speaker 4: Multiple score games.
Speaker 7: You really do have to pick your spots with Minshew, like Thor did last week, as is, take a chance on me player, and he delivered with three hundred plus and two scores. I think this is another one. Nine of the twelve scoring starting quarterbacks against the Colts had three hundred plus and or a score. It's a decent spot. B grade on Gardner Minshew. I do have an A grade on Michael Pittman, who's seen about one hundred targets per game with Minshew, I believe.
Speaker 4: That that is accurate.
Speaker 7: The Bengals are allowing highest A dot to lead in the league to wide receivers, which is really good for Pittman here twelve plus targets in three straight, eight plus catches in five straight, one hundred plus yards and back to back Biggels are middle of the pack, but he gets the best matchup in Shoudobi a Woozier allowing a one to twelve passer rating against. I do have Josh Downs and now Pierce on the bench. I know Eli Pierce had caught all three of his targets for one hundred yards last week. He was targeting the end zone twice. I don't know that it's sustainable. And Josh Downs, he really shows up in great slot matchups. This is the middle of the pack one I have him on the bench. It wouldn't surprise me for one of them to hit. But I have him on the bench. I don't think you can trust him here. C grade on Kylin grantson I'll touch on Granson real quick here two to four catches in every game before his injury. Came back, had three for seventy two last week. Since he is the second best matchup for tight ends. Even Evan Ingram scored last week against Cincinnati TV.
Speaker 3: That was my take a chance on me receiver last week.
Speaker 7: I am yeah, yeah, nine for Let me see if I can find a peacock real quick.
Speaker 3: It's near the top.
Speaker 4: It's near the top. Thank you.
Speaker 6: By Are you going to be able to work in a dig on Kyle Pitts in this breakdown or no?
Speaker 4: I've been this chair. I feely like diggy Dodd Pitts. It's weird how that happens.
Speaker 7: Friarmouth had nine for one to twenty the week before, Kincaid, Kittle and Schultz at seventy plus. That's just in the last six weeks, ten different tight ends have gone for seventy plus and or a score on this Bengals team. I have a C grade on Grands and I think he's a good dart throw there.
Speaker 4: Well se grade.
Speaker 7: Anyway, over to the Cincinnati side, Jake Browning I do have on the bench. I know he threw a lot of short passes last week. But this is the middle pack on the season. Defense the Colts are, but since Week five, only one quarterback has had over two hundred and twenty five yards and only three multi score games on the season. Bengals are fourth best against quarterbacks over their last five or sorry, the Colts are fourth best against quarterbacks over the last five.
Speaker 4: I have Browning on the bench.
Speaker 7: I'm still giving an A grade to Jamar Chase though, over fifty percent target chair last week, over forty percent with brown in the lineup. Also a thirty three percent end zone target share with Browning in the lineup. It's just he's just doing too good. He's gonna get Jalen Jones ninety five point eight passer rating against. But I'm still giving it an A grade here. I have the other wide receivers on the bench, though, Tyler Bord Tyler Boyd last week was a great slot matchup for him. Not so much this week. T Higgins was barely targeted. His game is deeper and the Colts that's what they what they defend the best is deeper and Browning it seems like he's throwing short a lot, so it's really not meant for t Higgins game, so I have him on the bench as well. Tanner Hudson's a little bit of a dart throw. Four plus catches in five straight but thirty to forty five yards in all of them. Feels like a safe seven points. But he doesn't score. It doesn't have a red zone target, doesn't have an end zone target, and Colts have only allowed one tight end touchdown on the year. So pure dart throw, but I have him on the bench. A grade on Joe Mixon kind of what I say about Chase Brown. Colts are fourth worst against running backs. They allow a ton of running back touches. There should be enough for both of them. But all that stuff I said in the last segment still stands for Joe mix and I have an A grade here. Hopefully there's enough for Chase Brown. Might take a chance on meat player.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, let's head to a break and when we come back, Jacksonville taking on Cleveland. We've already talked about a lot of Brown's maybe the Jacksonville side, unknown quarterback situation at this time, Who do you dare trust out of Jacksonville? No, Christian Kirk. A lot of things up in the air on the Jaguars side. Stay tuned to Fantasy Football Weekly to find out Welcome back Fantasy Football Weekly. Another big block of matchups for you, beginning with Jacksonville taking on Cleveland. Brian, we talked a lot about Cleveland already, but let's go to the Jacksonville side. No Christian Kirk and we're not sure who the quarterback is going to be in this one. What do you think?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean you would assume that Trevor Lawrence would have been ruled out by now, but he's shaping up to be a game time decision. He might go with that ankle injury. But it's a brutal matchup, the Browns allowing just one hundred and seventy three passing yards and one passing touchdown per game. They're also going to get back stud cornerback Denzel Ward, who has missed the last two games. So you just gotta prepare for Lawrence to be on your bench, and even if he starts, I got him on the bench. I think you should roll with one of our take on quarterbacks over him this week in a bad matchup. And there's gonna be some weather in this game too. It's not a total stopper by any means. It's going to be wet in Cleveland most likely, so I'm playing it safe with Lawrence. He's on the bench. The only other player in the passing game I'm giving a starting grade to is Calvin Ridley. He gets a CE. Since Week eight, Cleveland has allowed the fourth lowess PPR points per target to boundary wide receivers. That's not good. And again denzil Ward expected back, So temporary expectations for Ridley. I can't fault you if you bench it for someone else, but I will give him a C grade. But again, everyone else on the bench, including Evan Ingram. The Browns have allowed only three receiving two receiving touchdowns to tight ends all season, and two of those came from Mark Andrews back in Week four, opposing tight ends or averaging just two catches in twenty two yards per game against Cleveland, So Ingram on the bench even in the tight end wasteland. And lastly for the Jaguars, Travis Etn just to see for him. Etn has not hit eighty rushing yards since Week five, and in fact, he's only breached that mark on the ground twice this season. Etn definitely slumpling, slumping, excuse me slumping, and this isn't exactly a get right game opposing backs or averaging one hundred eleven combo yards per game against Cleveland, who has surrendered only eight total touchdowns to the position all season. Over at the Cleveland side, we already said out Joe Flacco, as might take a chance on me, quarterback David and Joku is your take a chance on me?
Speaker 5: Receiver?
Speaker 6: Over to the wide receivers for the Browns, I got a B for Elijah Moore and a CE on Amari Cooper. Cooper looks like he's trending towards playing. He practiced on Friday. He's been in concussion protocol and nursing a rib injury that he's been playing through, so it's really all about the concussion. But it looks like Cooper will be cleared. So A see for Cooper and I get a be on More. Saw twelve targets last week with Joe Flacco under center. That will likely be the case again this week, meaning Flacco will be under sender and the Jaguars have surrendered the third most wide receiver touchdowns this season and at least one wide receiver touchdown in every game they have played. And lastly to the running game for the Browns. I got to be on Jerome Ford again, a great matchup for both he and Kareem Hunt, whos might take a chance and be running back. Since week eight, Jacksonville has allowed the second highest explosive run rate and the highest miss tackles per attempt, and they've also allowed the most catches to the running back position.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's all that all trends very very well. And tip of the hat to Thor last week for nailing Elijah Moore as well. Nicely done in abstentia. We will give him. Can we peacock him in an abstentia? Is that possible? I would do that. There we go, Rams taking on the Baltimore Ravens. Brian, you love this a great and Kyrone Williams.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The workload is just huge at this point. Last week he played ninety four percent of the snaps and got twenty six opportunities. Since week two, when he became the starter over Acres, Kyron has seen twenty two opportunities per game and he's averaging one hundred and sixteen total yards per game. The one area where the Ravens defense is vulnerable is against the run. They're just a middle of the pack run defense. They ranked twelfth and sixteenth in rushing and receiving yards allowed to runners, respectively. Are going to pull an up set here. It's almost certainly going to go through Kyron Williams with an A grade, and we're a lot more skeptical about the passing game in this one, a lot more. Let's start with Stafford. Brutal matchup for him. The Ravens ranked second in pass coverage by Pro Football Focus. They've only given up multiple passing touchdowns two times all year. Baltimore has more interceptions than touchdown passes allowed. In his five road games so far, Stafford has seven touchdown passes, and other than his four touchdown blow up a week or two ago, Stafford's really been really like a one touchdown guy, and that's probably where we're sitting here. Puka Nakula comes in with a C grade, coming off a great game last week. Baltimore plays overwhelmingly man coverage, and since Cooper Cup's return in Week five, Nicoua has led rams wide receivers and receptions against man and has been far more effective than Cup as well. In man coverage. The Ravens get back cornerback Marlon Humphrey from injury working against Nakua. He's very good no receiver. His top two catches or nine yards against Marlon Humphrey since way back in Week five. So a very tough matchup for Nikua. But I'm still giving him a C grade in this one. And I'm benching Cooper Cup. No, he hasn't top fifty yards fifty Cooper Cup fifty yards in six straight games. He's playing on two hobbled ankles. Safety Kyle Hamilton man's the slot often and he's just a menace. Over the past five weeks, he's allowing two receptions for twelve yards per game on a passer rating of fifty eight. And that's it. So I just I can't advocate starting Cooper Cup here at a game you need. And then Tyler Higbee doubtful, not expected to play in this game, so don't use him. Let's go to the Baltimore side. I think I'll start with I think I'll start with the running game here. How about Gus Edwards snapshare decreasing in three straight games, bottoming out at only twenty seven percent rushing share in their last game before last week's by the Rams will allow the seventh fewest total yards to opposing running backs, and more troubling edwards has become totally touchdown dependent, and the Rams only give up half a touchdown to the position per game. That's eighth best. So all you can do is hope for a touchdown. I can only give you a C grade, and it's on the hope for like two yard touchdown plunge.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 3: How about Keith Mitchell, so his snapcher increasing in four straight weeks, his gusses is going down topping out at forty six percent snap share in the last game before the buy tough matchup, though, In addition to not allowing rushing yards to touchdowns, the Rams allow a league low twenty receiving yards per game to opposing running backs. That impacts Mitchell for sure. He's a receiving back and he's had a lot of his success through the air. It's not likely to happen here. Since LA's Week ten by no back his top forty eight rushing yards, thirty or thirty three receiving yards or scored against the Rams. So this is a very tough spot Spot just got a C grade on Keaton Mitchell. Let's go to the passing game. I'm gonna start with Isaiah Likely. The Rams are terrible against the tight end, give up the six month yards and the second most scores to the position, So there's a good chance that Lamar's best path to air production is through Isaiah Likely. And the one full game likely is played without Mark Andrews. He led the Ravens and targets, receptions and receiving yards. So I like Isaiah Likely here and he comes in with a solid B grade and he's in my top five at the position this week as well. Zay Flowers. Great to see him in the end zone last week. It's kind a sight we haven't seen very often. I'm less optimistic about it here. He runs from all parts of the field and he's got neutral matchups in all three of those spots against all three of the Rams cornerbacks. Importantly, Flowers saw eight targets with Mark Andrews missing last week. That's his first time reaching that mark since Week eight. He's the only receiver with enough volume to warrant starting consideration among the Ravens. He comes in with a C grade and that just leaves us with Lamar Jackson. Over the past five weeks, Lamar Jackson's Fantasy points, he ranks as quarterback eighteen, with just four total touchdowns, none of them on the ground, which are usually worth more than the passing touchdowns. That doesn't always mean that Lamar Jackson is playing badly, but his fifty rushing yards per game is just not enough to sustain you when he's only averaging two hundred and sixteen passing yards and one passing touchdown per game. That is a Gardner Minshew level of passing, and the Rams are a pretty good pass defense. They've held nine of twelve opponents to zero or one passing touchdown and only two quarterbacks of top three hundred yards all year. LA is vulnerable on the ground. All four mobile quarterbacks to face LA have scored her top forty seven rushing yards. So I think you're gonna get another good ground game from Jackson, But like it's been a lot lately, I don't think he's going to chip in much through the air. We've got a B grade on Lamar Jackson. Okay, all right, let's move over to Tampa Bay taking on Atlanta. Scott Baker Mayfield. I think you quietly playing pretty good football, but a lot of tough matchups and it doesn't always materialize to a lot of fantasy points.
Speaker 7: Yeah here, and this would normally be a tough matchup here, I have a C grade on him. I'm willing to move to a bench. But right now the Falcons could be without cornerbacks AJ Terrell who's in concussion protocol, Jeff Alcuda with an undisclosed injury, and Mike Cues with an hand injury, So if their entire defensive backfield.
Speaker 4: Is out, I feel a little bit better about a C grade here.
Speaker 7: The Falcons haven't a lot of passing touchdown for three weeks. Okay, so they faced Kyler in his first game and Derek Carr and Tim Boyle, but before that they gave up multiple scores in three of four, so it's possible he has an OKDA. We need to watch that defensive backfield, though. A grade on Mike Evans. Evans had six for eighty two and a score received on eight targets in Week seven against these Falcons, and Aj Terrell was shadowing him that game, so if he's gone, expect better. Thirty three percent target share from Mike Evans over the last month, and we've talked about his end zone targets. He just always scores. It feels like Mike Evans does C grade on Chris Godwin. I don't love it, but held catchless last week, but he did score on a nineteen yard rushing touchdown. The matchup against a completely beat up secondary is nice. But if all those players or most of those some of those players go, maybe bench Chris Godwin, but I have a C grade on him for now with the matchup. Kate Aughten runs a ton of the routes, but goosag last week. He disappears at times too hard to trust bench for cad Aughten. B grade on Rashad White over the last five why is averaging over twenty touches, four of those being catches. He scored five times in the last five games. No other Tampa Bay back has had more than five touches in a game since Week six. Falcons are really good against fantasy running backs, but mostly it's because the scores. They've only allowed three total scores and all three were receiving no rushing scores. White total had ninety nine total yards in their first meeting on nineteen touches, nineteen plus touches against guys against the Falcons averaged ninety yards. They averaged ninety one yards. Actually, so ninety plus yards four plus catches. I can see a B grade here if he gets in the end zone. Even better over to the Atlanta side I have ridden on the bench. Good quarterbacks do well against Tampa. Bad ones do bad. Ridder did two hundred and eighty nine scoreless yards last time I have him on the bench. Sorry, Drake Lennon, I'm giving a C grade too. It's really tough, but five receivers have been over fifty yards against the Bucks in the last three weeks. He's been sea level, Drake Lennon. That is, has been sea level or worse in almost every single Gay game. But it's the sixth easiest matchup for wide receivers. Twenty three different wide receivers have top fifty yards this season in twelve games. The only other starting grade I have here is B. John Robinson. Bucks have been top ten against running backs this year, but have been bottom ten over the last three weeks, allowing McCaffrey, JT and Chupa Hubbard to blow up on them. High touch running backs have done really well against them.
Speaker 4: B Grade.
Speaker 7: There, I have Kyle Pitts on the bench. I have Tyler Lger and Cordell Patterson, who are splitting now because that's split, I have them on the bench as well.
Speaker 3: That all makes sense, Scott, I think I see it the same way. Fortunately, we're going to break, so we won't get a Kyle Pit's rebuttal from Brian.
Speaker 6: Now I'm biting my tongue.
Speaker 4: No, when we come back long enough on purpose.
Speaker 3: That's right. Three tough questions. See if you can go three and oh with our panel of experts as we dive into three of the most salient, difficult decisions that we've all got to face coming down the stretch as we head into the fantasy playoffs. Stay tuned Fantasy Football Weekly, our number two Fantasy Football Weekly. Paul Jarchie and Scott Fish and Brian Johnson with you. This is a game we call three tough questions.
Speaker 5: We begin with this tough question number one.
Speaker 3: What is the appropriate level of concern for Patrick Mahomes? Is it none? Is it some? Or is it a bowel loosening level of existential dread? We begin with Scott Fish.
Speaker 7: I think at this point, we got to go with some. I don't think it's blowed. I think we've seen enough of Mahomes over his career, not this you know, twelve game sample size, that he's a pretty dang good quarterback. But all season we keep thinking, oh, it's gonna be scary once this offense gets things going, like the days of all but it just keeps not happening. Maybe Airic b Enemy leaving was a piece that hurt that more than we thought. Concern exists, but I don't think we should be like completely panicking on this.
Speaker 3: All right, Brian, what's the appropriate level of concern for Patrick Mahomes? Is it none? Is it some? Or is it a bowel loosening level of existential dread?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I gotta agree with Scott that it's some because Mahomes is just not a set it and forget it guy, especially if you're still alive in a guillotine league. He's almost like a depth player right now. I don't think you can bench him this week against Buffalo, but looking next week at New England, I don't know you might have a better option than Patrick Mahomes. I like his matchup in Week sixteen at home against Vegas a lot better. But again, I mean he's almost a matchup dependent player at this point. Not totally, but it's definitely some level of concern for Mahomes.
Speaker 3: For me, the correct answer is a bowel loosening level of existential.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, okay, it is.
Speaker 3: Get this over the life last five weeks, Patrick Mahomes is quarterback twenty one. That means almost certainly over the last five weeks. To this is to Brian's point, over the last five weeks, you probably would have been better off starting whoever your other quarterback is than Patrick Mahomes. Why where's the problem. The problem is the signature big plays. When we think in the Mahomes era of long bomb passes, the first guy you think of is Patrick Mahomes. He's been so good there, but not this year. Get a load of this. Mahomes quarterback thirty three in average depth of target at seven point three yards, thirty third. He's twentieth in deep ball completions. He's thirty second in deep ball completion percentage. He's thirty sixth, dead last among qualified quarterbacks in deep ball passer rating. Patrick Mahomes has one touchdown this year of more than twenty yards. That's it, and so much of what is gigantic explosive box scores have come because of the forty to fifty sixty seventy yard passes. Those have totally dried up. Can you snap your fingers and suddenly get better at deep passing?
Speaker 4: Not with his receiving core exactly.
Speaker 3: I mean, Rashi Rice is the most promising receiver on the depth chart, but he's not like bombs away deep downfield guy. So I don't see this thing changing. And we've got some stoppers on the on the schedule compared to where we normally have Patrick Mahomes. Your level of concern is a bowel loosening level of existential crept.
Speaker 7: By the way, Rashi Rice is at four point seventy five yards, He is not talking way way downfield.
Speaker 3: Quite the opposite.
Speaker 5: Yes, tough question number three.
Speaker 4: Oops, let's try too.
Speaker 5: Tough question number two.
Speaker 6: Yeah you thought it.
Speaker 3: I thought it was easy.
Speaker 4: It's not easy this chair.
Speaker 3: No, we're going backwards and it's doing your own matchup.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I bet rest of season, Justin Jefferson will be a wide receiver one, a wide receiver two, flex or bench player. We begin with Brian for this one.
Speaker 6: According to Fantasy Pros, the Vikings wide receivers have the fourth hardest remaining strength of schedule. But looking at their schedule, it's at Las Vegas, as you know, charge at Cincinnati versus Detroit, then versus Green Bay. I don't see that as the fourth artist. Yeah, I disagree.
Speaker 3: There another site, another site I like rodal Wire has the fourth easiest.
Speaker 6: All right, So there's some major discrepancy here. But the major concern is it's the quarterback position for the Vikings that they're sticking with Joshua Dobbs right now, which I think is the right call. But whoever is starting a quarterback is an obvious downgrade from Kirk Cousins. We don't know if Jefferson's at one hundred percent, but he's probably pretty darn close. But you got to play a little safe and go with just wide receiver two. It's not about Jefferson, it's about his quarterback for me.
Speaker 3: Okay Scott, rest of season, justin Jefferson. Will he be a wide receiver one, wide receiver two, flex or bench?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I think he goes right back to wide receiver one, And I feel like the bar isn't isn't as high as maybe he's not Justin Jefferson wide receiver one overall or two overall like Dyrek Gel, But I feel like he's going to get the target volume that Kevin O'Connell is going to scheme plays specifically to make him work with Josh Dobbs. I think finding his way to a top twelve wide receiver for the rest of the season is not going to be that difficult.
Speaker 3: Schedule is very favorable. I think no stoppers left. Cincinnati and Detroit in particular, very positive matchups for Justin Jefferson. Kevin O'Connell's offense is designed to go through Jefferson, and Lord knows, the running game is not going to displace Justin Jefferson from this offense. And remember Minnesota ranks third in pass attempts, fourth and passing play percentage. This is a pass first offense and he's the best receiver on the team. Kevin O'Connell's going to go down swinging with his best weapons, Justin Jefferson and TJ. Hockinson this season. The quarterback situation obviously not ideal, and that takes him out of the ranks of like Ceedee Lamb aj Brown, Tyreek Hill, and other clear like elite wide receiver ones. But he's really in the next tier of guys, which still puts him into wide receiver one territory where he might come in as like the eighth, ninth, tenth, eleven, twelfth, best wide receiver on the season. That's still wide receiver one territory. Oh, Scott, let's go to tough question number three. There we go, all right, Tank Dell is out for the year for rest of the season, Nicocollins, Is he a wide receiver one, wide receiver two, flex or bench?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I still have him also a wide receiver one. He was really really hyper targeted, even going up against Patzertayne last week after Tank Dell went down. Noel Brown obviously not one hundred percent healthy yet, but he should should go. Tough matchup this week though, tough matchup facing Sauce Gardner and DJ Reid on the outsides this week, but most of the games going forward he's going to be a wide receiver one. I'm not even opposed to saying he could get there this week with how much he got targeted. Outside of that, his one game without Dell was four for eighty yards. And he did that up against Marshawn Lattimore. It really would have been nice to see some games with all of these guys healthy, to be honest, that would have been great. But I still have him as a low end wide receiver one going.
Speaker 3: Forward, Okay, Brian. With Tank Dell out for the year, Nico Collins rest of season? Is he a wide receiver, one wide receiver, two flex or bench?
Speaker 6: So this season, before Dell went down, on snaps that Collins played when Dell wasn't on the field for whatever reason, Collins target share climbed from twenty percent to thirty one percent and his air yard share went from twenty five percent to forty one percent. So when Dell wasn't on the field, Collins was CJ. Stroud's favorite target and that's going to be the case for the remainder of the season. I got to disagree with Scott a little bit in that we're an agreement that it's a bad matchup against the Jets this week. We're going to break that down momentarily, so I would give him a C. But then tennessee a good matchup, but then they have Cleveland in Week sixteen. That feels like another seed to me and then Tennessee again, and the Tennessee matchups are kind of an A so ca CAA that averages out to a B to me. So I'm at wide receiver, wide receiver two cock cock.
Speaker 3: Cocky, don't talk about one of our favorite receivers that way, right. Nico is fourth in yards after catch, and that helps him turn low volume games into high yardage games because even if he doesn't get the ball a lot, because he can do so well after the catch, he can have big he can have big output. And even with the monus uptick and targets like let's say two per game, if he gets two extra targets per game with Dell out, that would be huge for Collins. Listen to this differential. For Collins' average games where he gets six or fewer targets very mundane forty seven yards point two touchdowns per game. But when he gets seven or more targets, Nico Collins explodes up to one hundred and twenty five yards and almost a full touchdown per game. So he's like double or triple the efficacy when he gets seven or more targets. And I think without Dell he's likely to get those seven targets and virtually every game down the stretch. And if you're wondering how good one hundred and twenty five yards and point eight touchdowns is, that's almost exactly what Tyrik kill is giving his fantasy owners right now. So you're getting the best wide receiver in football in those games or gets seven one targets. Now, it's not always as simple as saying, well, because Tank Dell's gone, that means he's gonna get more targets, but he probably will. He'll also get better coverage with Tank Dell out because defenses don't have to account for Tank Dell. And Robert Woods is not as good or Noah Brown is not as good. Still, I love the post prospects of him being a high volume player, and I think you could do well here. The matchups do concern me, and I think Brian really hit on a key thing. Jets and Cleveland could be major bombers for you know, any wide receiver. And because of that, you know, that's that's half of the remaining schedule, Jets Cleveland, So I can only get to wide receiver two. If it were if it were pretty much any other defenses you were facing. I think he'd be wide receiver one for sure.
Speaker 7: It's not good to know who has faith in Nico Collins and who doesn't, who truly believes.
Speaker 3: I am Yeah, long time listeners.
Speaker 6: No, right, yes, we're starting them either way.
Speaker 3: Let's go to Houston taking on the Jets. It's a perfect segue. Brian, you mentioned already you've got a C grade on Nico Collins. You want to that at all?
Speaker 6: Yeah, not a great matchup, but I will mention quickly. Torrential downpour expected in New Jersey on Sunday. That's not a stopper by any means, but rain does factor into the passing game. So just to see on Collins, but it's more about the matchup. Awful matchup. Jets allowing the second fewest catches per game to wide receivers just nine point five as a whole, and the fewest yards and touchdowns per game. New York has allowed three wide receiver touchdowns all season three.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 6: So see for Collins, Noah Brown, John metchiw Robert Woods, they're all on the bench. But I like the matchup for Brevin Jordan at tight end. He was might take a chance on me receiver, So a C grade for Jordan and CJ. Stroud. I was close to putting him on the bench, but I just couldn't do it. But just to see for him. The Jets are allowing one hundred and ninety two passing yards and one point two passing touchdowns per game. That is not good at all. But Stroud has been excellent this season. I think he can find his way to at least two touchdown passes hopefully, so a C grade for him. Charge Damian Pierce was take a chance on me running back. I like him more than Devin Singletary. As you mentioned in the take on segment, is a great matchup for the running backs on paper, but Pierce trending towards the lead back so he gets the stronger see between the backs for Houston.
Speaker 5: Over to the.
Speaker 6: Jets side, I got a few c's here, starting with Breece Hall dealing with an ankle injury but is expected to play. Not a great match up here though for Breece A posting backs or averaging one hundred and eleven combo yards per game against Houston not great, not awful, but no loan back has topped ninety rushing yards against the Texans this season. And the Texans haven't surrendered a running back touchdown since Week ten. So just to see for Breese Hall, also a see for Garrett Wilson. The Texans are allowing more than one hundred and sixty yards per game to wide receivers, and Garrett Wilson's target share is pushing thirty percent, which is a lot. So you got to like that volume. Even though we've hated the quarterbacks for the Jets all year since Aaron Rodgers went down so real quickly. Zach Wilson is on the bench obviously, but Tyler Conklin is not. Even with Wilson under center. I mean, Wilson is an upgrade over Tim Boyle. I guess you you can give him back, but yeah, I gotta see on Conklin. The Texans are allowing more than six and a half catches and sixty receiving yards per game to tight ends, and Houston is one of two teams to yield more than one hundred targets to tight ends so far this season. So I like Conklin here in the wasteland with a sea.
Speaker 3: All right, when we come back Minnesota taking on Las Vegas, we'll give you details on what to expect from Justin Jefferson in his first game in nine weeks. Nine weeks, Oh, it's been way too long. Do you automatically put Justin Jefferson back in your lineup? Find out when we come back to Fantasy Football Week. Welcome back, Fantasy Football Weekly Vikings take on the Raiders Justin Jefferson back prior to his injury. You may have forgotten just how good Justin Jefferson was average game prior to injury eight catches, one hundred and thirty six yards per game. Not going to do that with Josh Dobbs, but still a very good opportunity here. Over the last five weeks, Las Vegas has allowed the fifth most receptions per game to opposing wide receivers. They've shaken up their secondary. They're now starting former New England cornerback Jack Jones, who was waived outright and they cut Marcus Peters. This will be the first game with Jones, who was just awful with the Patriots. So there's a great opportunity for Jefferson here. Now opposite Jones is Amik Robertson. They might have him shadow Jefferson, which would make a ton of sense. And even still I mean, Robinson's good, but he's not great, and that's a nice opportunity for Justin Jefferson. A grade on him. A grade on TJ. Hockinson as well. You know, a reminder, even when Justin Jefferson was going, Hockinson getting tons of looks and that's continued NonStop, and Josh Dubb Dobbs loves his tight ends. Hockinson needed last week's by to get rest at rib injury that was really laboring on him. Las Vegas middle of the pack and all the stats against tight ends doesn't matter. Hockinson A grade for this one, not to mention it. Josh passing game Jordan Addison. Jefferson siphons off a lot of balls, but he also draws a lot of coverage, so Addison's going to likely see fewer passes, but hopefully better opportunities and maybe one won't clank off his face mask like last game. If the Raiders do decide to put a Meet Robertson on Jefferson, that would put Jack Jones on Addison and that's a great matchup. So there's an opportunity here. Jones allowing an eighty percent catch rate. High risk hy rewards start C grade. Jordan Addison, and let's talk Josh Dobbs. This is an ultra high risk, high rewards spot for Josh Dobbs. He could be benched if he continues to turn the ball over. That would be your downside scenarios you don't get a full game from him. Or he could be electric. With Justin Jefferson back, he could run in a score. You know, mostly the Raider secondary has handled middling passers like Dobbs, but with his rushing and the plethora of strong targets here, I think he's a plausible starter for those with the appetite. I give him a C grade. Can't give you a letter grade on this running game again. Alexander Madison on the bench since Week five. He's top fifty two rushing yards one time, and he came against the Broncos and they give up the most rushing yards in the league. Madison has seen ten or fewer carries in four of the last eight games unshackled from Josh McDaniels. The Raiders are much better run defense. They're giving up just seventy six rushing yards per game and three point eight yards per carry over the past five weeks without Josh McDaniels, So bench grade on Alexander Madison in this one. Let's go to the Las Vegas side. You really only care about a couple of guys. We'll hit on them now. Josh Jacobs B grade. Since Aidan O'Connell took over in Week nine, Jacob's getting a lot of work. Twenty four touches, one hundred total yards and point eight scores per game. Vikings, though very good run defense as they have been most of the season, they allowed the third fewest touchdowns per game to opposing running backs, only point four per game. The Vikings allow the fifth fewest total yards per game to opposing running backs as well. All that, you know, all the it's one hundred and three per game total. All that should go to Jacobs, who's seen at least seventy five percent of the snaps in five straight weeks. So true workhorse back in Josh Jacobs. So even in a tough matchup is a good run defense, he comes in with a B grade. You care about. DeVante Adams hasn't been the game breaker we're used to, but still providing a solid floor. With Aidan O'Connell at the he home averaging six catches eighty four yards while scoring once in the last three games. The Vikings secondary gives up over fourteen receptions per game to wideouts, that is fourth most well giving up the tenth most yards per game to the position. So I still think Adams is a very safe start here. Vikings don't give up a lot of scores to wideouts, just half a touchdown per game since September. Solid, but probably not an explosive game coming for DeVonta Adams, who comes in with a B grade.
Speaker 6: Really yeah, sorry, I had to look. I know this is the Packers. This is adams history against the Vikings with Green Bay touchdown wise one, two, three two. It's the last four games against the Lakes.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he likes playing them.
Speaker 3: Jacoby Meyers also a plausible start here, coming off his best game with Aidan O'Connell a quarterback last week. Six catches, seventy nine yards and a touchdown. Vikings allowing one hundred and eighty one passing yards per game in a way games, which is very low, and it's about eighty yards less than they give up at home. Myers has twelve red zone targets, which is solid, and they do like to use him near the stripe. I can see a plausible spot here for Jacoby Myers, but I don't expect greatness C grade for him. Ain't no Caddle's on the bench. I don't know that you'd be replacing anybody for him anyway. Here Vikings have allowed zero or one touchdown pass in eight of the last nine games. Let's go to Denver taking on the Chargers. Scott, I already told you I like Russell Wilson to take a chance on me a quarterback. What do you think of his receiving options in this game?
Speaker 7: I agree with you on Russell Wilson. I had a B grade on him, which means I got a couple of receivers I like in this game. I have a B grade on Courtland Sutton and a C grade on Jerry Judy. Chargers bottom three against wide receivers, fifth, most yards allowed, sixth most touchdowns allowed. Judy himself only one game over sixty five yards and only one touchdown on the year. So the best, even in a great matchup with a quarterback matchup that's great.
Speaker 4: The best I can.
Speaker 7: Do for him is a C grade, hoping he does those like three for sixty five four for sixty five, just barely edges double digit touch, double digit fantasy points. I do have a B grade on Sutton, though. Take away the scores and he's only averaging four catches for fifty one yards, but that's still a just barely C level.
Speaker 4: But he scores all the time.
Speaker 7: Forty seven percent of the team's end zone targets six scores in the last seven games. He probably needs the score, but I think he gets it here in this matchup. So B grade B grade on Courtland Sutton running game. I only have a B grade on Javonte Williams, Jalil McLoughlin, and Samandrea p Ryan now seem to be splitting. It was a mcglofflin game last week, it was a p Ryn game the week before. It's it seems like it's enough of a split to annoy fantasy owners that you can't start them. You can only start Davonte. He's getting a B grade, averaging over twenty touches for eighty three yards since returning to the lead back role, is getting a few catches a game as well. He's only I scored twice in those six weeks. But the Chargers, they're eleventh Thesiast against runners seventeen plus touch backs like Javonte Williams is are averaging about ninety five total yards. I'm giving him a B here. Over to the Chargers side, I have a C grade on Justin Herbert, who, like Minshew, almost seems like you have to pick your spots this weird year, which is really weird for Justin Herbert. But Broncos were terrible against the past to start the year, only one multi passing pass only one multi passing touchdown game. But over the last five weeks and over the last five weeks, they held Mahomes to two hundred and forty one scory list yards, Josh Allen one hundred and seventy seven yards and one passing touchdown, Stroud to one hundred and seventy four and one. This matchup's really tough. I just don't see Herbert having a good day here. Yeah, so I have a C grade on Justin Herbert in the passing game. I'm still giving Alan the A though. Over the past month, Broncos have allowed the second fewest fantasy points to wide receivers. But Cirtan, we just saw him give up a ton to Nico Collins, when hyper targeted, and that's what happens with Allen. Not to mention, Sirtan does not shadow into the slot very much, where Keenan Allen does forty percent of his snaps, So nine plus targets every game for Keenan Allen, He's gonna get his I trust him to still get you that A grade. I do have the other guys on the bench, though. If Palmer is his practice windows open. If he does come back, he just muddies the water even more. Quentin Johnson showed up last week, but he'll be on the outside a lot, and when Keenan Allen's in the slot, he might get sartin. So I got him on the bench. Donald Parum, I can't trust he gets a lot of in zone targets, but that's pretty ballsy. Gerald Everett, however, C grade leads all tight ends in separation. The Broncos are the easiest matchup for tight ends. Eleven tight ends eleven of them in twelve games have fifty yards and or a score.
Speaker 4: That's it's basically almost every week. Yeah.
Speaker 7: In just the last four weeks they have allowed fifty plus to each of the lead touch or tight ends, and six tight ends in those four weeks have had fifty plus end or scored. It's been four for forty yards in back to back weeks forever. I think he has a slightly bigger week this week. C grade Austin Eckler. This one's tough, right, church yep, really thorny. Yeah, I have a B grade on Eckler, but I really don't love it. It's like the highest of seas of the lowest of bees. If only there was something I could say, they could designate exactly how I feel. On paper, this is like the best matchup he's going to get. Second worst against runners. A quarter of that was the Dolphins game. I get that, but they've been hit by a ton of runners. The Houston backs went well, went really well against them. The Cleveland running backs did both of them. The Vikings duo, the Buffalo backs, all of them over the last month have done awesome against the Broncos. Here that gets almost all the touches. He only has two games over seventy five total yards, though, since returning from that ankle injury, hasn't scored in three straight. This is the get right game. If he's going to have a get right game, by.
Speaker 4: The way though.
Speaker 7: He went to school, high school, and college in Colorado and historically is great against Denver. Does that play in? Does that play in over there, Brian, I'll allow it. Yes, Yeah, he's got big games in five to the last six against Denver. I have a B grade on him because the matchup is too too good to ignore. I'm going to ignore the split talk for now. I have to see Josh Kelly get into the range before I actually trust it, so be great on Eckler.
Speaker 6: Josh Kelly did absolutely nothing when Eckler was hurt too. He had like a bell cow role, so I'm not too worried about that yet.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Plus, Eckler is second in the league behind McCaffrey in touches inside the five. The problem is only four touchdowns on those fifteen opportunities. I know Charge hates that.
Speaker 3: Philadelphia on Dallas, Brian and tons of angles and very very meaningful game a lot of ways, But I think for a lot of us, we're most excited that Dallas Goddard off the injury list altogether and he's going to be returning, and so many of us looking for tight end help. Here comes a quasi elite level tight end back for Dallas in Dallas Goddard. What do you think of his opportunity in this game?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Also another like quasi homecoming game, Dallas playing in Dallas. So a C for Dallas Goddard. But it is not a good matchup Dallas the Cowboys. The Dallas Cowboys are allowing less than four catches and forty five yards per game to tight ends. No loan tight end has topped five catches against the Cowboys this season, and Goddard last scored against the Cowboys in twenty nineteen, but in the wasteland in a suspected shootout. I will give the sea to Goddard. I will mention real quick. These teams did meet in Week nine Philly one, twenty eight, twenty three. We'll reference that a few times here, sticking with the passing game and going to the wide receivers in aj Brown a B for AJB. Tough matchup on paper. The Cowboys are allowing less than eleven catches, one hundred and thirty yards and a touchdown per game to opposing wide receivers. But of course you're not sitting Brown, who had seven catches, sixty six yards and a touchdown in the first meeting, and dk Metcalf also went off against the Cowboys last week six catches, one hundred and thirty four yards and three touchdowns. Brown could do the same. I'm not predicting that, but you're not benching him. So a B for Brown. You're not benching Devonte Smith either, Gonna give him a C. Pretty much the same story for Smith that we have with Brown. Not a great matchup, but he's tough to sit. Smith had three catches, fifty one yards and a touchdown in the Week nine game against the Cowboys, so he is certainly startable here, as is Jalen Hurts. He gets a B in that Week nine game. Hurts at two hundred and seven passing yards with two touchdowns while adding another thirty six yards and a rushing score. So a safe B for Hurts against the Cowboys, who are ranked six sixth in pass coverage by Pro Football Focus, but they've surrendered three hundred plus passing yards end or multiple passing touchdowns in four of their last five games. And lastly for Philly, a sea for DeAndre Swift, who fell flat against Dallas in the first meeting, was seventy four scoreless combo yards on twenty touches, and in fact, since Week three, Swift has topped one hundred combo yards just once. But the volume should be there against the Cowboys, But just a C four Swift and over to the Dallas side and their running back Tony Pollard gets to see he's picked up the pace recently, at least in terms of touchdowns. He's now scored in three straight games. But not a great matchup for Pollard. Philly is allowing just one hundred convo yards per game to running backs and they've surrendered just three total scores to the position all year, So a soft seed for Pollard. A very hard a though for Ced Lamb. Lamb did not score in the first meeting, but his eleven catches for one hundred and ninety one yards certainly made up for that. The Eagles are allowing nearly two hundred yards and two touchdown per game to opposing wideouts, so you know what, not a hard ay. He gets the fantasy Fonsie a CD Lamb, So you gotta like Brandon Cooks as well, Denniss Henry. Brandon Cooks gets a B. He only had one catch for seven scoreless yards in the first meeting, but Cooks has been surging since then, scoring a touchdown in three of his last four games. The only game, the only game Cooks failed to score a touchdown during that span was a blowout win against the Panthers, a team that no one throws on, so that is certainly excusable. Michael Gallup, I was close to giving a sea, but he's more of a DFS dart throw. He's on the bench for me, but Jake Ferguson is not.
Speaker 5: He gets a B.
Speaker 6: Fergie is now a top eight tight end this season, and he could climb the ranks even more after this game. Fergie had seven catches ninety one yards in a touchdown in the first meeting, and including that game, the Eagles have allowed a tight end touchdown and three of their last five. So a B for Ferguson and Dak Prescott MVP candidate three hundred and seventy four passing yards with three touchdowns in the meeting. Easy A for Deck. That was a thorny one. But I'm done.
Speaker 7: You want to put some money on money on Dak for me for MVP.
Speaker 3: You're only going to get three to one on your money. You're not gonna get.
Speaker 4: A lot can give me I want Yeah, what's the what's on tyree here?
Speaker 3: That's that's a lot charge. He's like plus twelve hundred.
Speaker 7: I'm still not you stole Ceedee Lamb from me and our guy team.
Speaker 3: I'm glad you're upset about it. I need him, baby, and I need him. I need him this week when we come back that epic game Buffalo at Kansas City. Will talk that through when we return, final segment of the win. And you're in addition of Fantasy Football Weekly Paul Jarchi and Scott Fish Brian Johnson, you can follow us on the site formerly known as Twitter. I'm at Paul Jarchian, Scott is at Scott Fish twenty four, and Brian is at b t x JA. As mentioned, heading into the break, Buffalo taking on Kansas City in a wild game. Get there. These are two teams that, despite not being in the same division over the last three years, have played each other five times, which is pretty staggering for non divisional teams, and there's been a ton of points scored typically in these games. Let's start in the Buffalo bill side. Josh Allen comes in with an A grade and so does step On Digs but for Diggs, it's a little bit trickier. He is in gonna be in a dog fight with the elite cornerback Lagerius Sneak, who usually gets deployed against the opposing top wide receiver, which is clearly Stephan Diggs. Get this. Since Week six, Lagerius Sneed's average game against him two catches for twenty three scoreless yards in his coverage. Just two or three weeks ago, he did the lockdown treatment on AJ Brown and held him to one catch for nine yards. So this Lagarious Snead thing is legit. But we've seen Diggs get this kind of treatment in the past and be able to beat it. So I'm still got a low A grade on Stefan Diggs, but just know there's some sneaky downside on him if it comes to that. Now this brings Gabe Davis into play. He's, as you guys all know, he's the ultimate hit or miss player. I lean towards hit in this one.
Speaker 4: Okay, Now he had good games?
Speaker 3: Has he had good games? Yes? His last two games against Kansas City two hundred and seventy five yards and six touchdowns. So you know we lean hit on this.
Speaker 5: Now they know that.
Speaker 3: Of course you'd think that they could do something about it. But the problem is they got to put Sneed on Diggs. That puts Gabe Davis on Jalen Watson for much of this game, and I just think that's gonna put him in a really good spot. And if you go back to that Aj Brown game right where Brown had the one catch for eight nine yards, gave on to Smith six catches for ninety nine yards on the other side, So I think that's where Gabe Davis is looking at here. I think he's looking at the big game. So I've got a B grade on him. You know who goes to the bench, Dalton kN Caid far riskier proposition because Dawson Knock is gonna play in this one, and Kinkaid had five or fewer receptions in every game with Dawson Knox. He had five or more with every game with Knox, so there's some danger here. Kansas City's allowed the fourth fewest yards to tight ends, the fourth fewest receptions to tight ends, and no tight end is top thirty seven yards in two months against Kansas City. So Kaid, for as great as this was, this run was without Dawson Knox with the matchup of knocks back. He's on the bench. That leaves James Cook. His rushing output in yards per carry have dropped in three straight games, but targets, receptions, are receiving yards of all increase. The last five opposing starting running backs against the Chiefs have averaged one hundred total yards per game, with four of the five scoring. The Chiefs have the fifth worst run defense grade by Pro Football Focus and the worst run stop win rate in the entire league. So I kind of like him here. Cook facing six or more defenders in the box on a league low eight percent of his rushing attempts. That's it. So there's some nice opportunity for James Cook in this one. I know we've many people have been burned on James Cook.
Speaker 4: But I like him here here too.
Speaker 5: Great.
Speaker 3: All right, thank you, Scott. I appreciate the validation. We talked earlier in this show about the struggles of Patrick Mahomes. I told you over the last five games he's quarterback twenty one. His average box score over those five games two hundred and twenty two yards and one point four touchdowns. That's it. Over the past seven games, the Bills haven't given up many yards, just two hundred and twenty four per game passing yards per game, but they've yielded near the end zone, so maybe some more touchdowns coming. I worry a little bit about Travis kelcey maybe being held in check. We'll talk about him in a second. And the rest of the wide receivers for Mahomes are total wild cards. As always, Buffalo's secondary missing Tredavius White and Kite ear E limit cornerback, but they've been okay without them. Buffalo allowing the fewest yards per pass at just six point five yards per pass, and so I don't think Mahomes is gonna get much going downfield. The best I can get you is a B grade on Patrick Mahomes. I'm sticking with an A grade on Travis kelce because of the absolute domination he's had against Buffalo in the five matchups he's had since twenty twenty. His per game averages are ten targets, eight catches, ninety yards, and one point two touchdowns per game. Gigantic tight end numbers. Buffalo has been a very good tight end defense this year, though nobody his top fifty one yards. They've allowed just forty yards per game to the position, which is excellent. I considered giving Kelsey a B grade here, but I can't get myself to do her. Guys yet, it's still Travis Kelcey. I can't do it. Staying with the passing game, how about ra she Rice, who has now established himself as the clear wide receiver one on the Chiefs with a second straight week of at least sixty seven percent of the snaps and nine targets. His eight and eight receptions the past two games are the first time at Kansas City receiver has done that in over one year. Rice's twelve red zone targets are tied for eighth in the league. I mean that puts him in the conversation with guys like Stefan Diggs and AJ Brown, So you know, those fourteen red zone targets are excellent. The Bills allow about one touchdown per game to wide receivers, and they've given up six in the past five games. So if there's a touchdown to be had for a wide receiver, I like Rashi to be that guy, and I've got a B grade on him. The running game is unfortunately a mess in turmult here. Yeah, no, Isaiah Pacheco has been ruled out for this game. Clyde Edwards Hilaire is your starter. Pacheco is not going. As I mentioned, there's some opportunity for Clyde Edwards Ailaire, and I've got a C grade on him. The Bill's allowing one hundred and thirty five total yards per game to opposing running backs, that's ninth worst, and the Bills allow four point six yards per carry, that's fourth worst. Edwards Hilaire, he's fresh after being lightly used all season, and he's playing for an offseason contract. By the way, he's coming up on free agency, so there's a little extra motivation there. C grade for him and a C grade for Jeric McKinnon startable in PPR leagues. Buffalo allows the fourth most running back receptions, fourth most running back receiving yards, and Buffalo's allowed a running back receiving touchdown in two of the last three games. So McKinnon expected to be healthy to this for this game. And somebody you can use go to Green Bay taking on the Giants. Scott Jordan Love has been really very good over the last three games.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 3: He's Scott what looks to be a very favorable matchup on paper.
Speaker 4: Against the Giants.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he was might take a chance on me player, but I'm gonna make you do this real quick. McKinnon or Ceh, who do you start?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go Cech. I'm gonna take the sure carries that he brings to the table.
Speaker 7: Okay, back to the Green Bay, New York Giants matchup Jordan Love and Jaden Reid. Should he go, which he should? Were I take a chance on me players? Who else do I got? I got Romeo Dobbs with a C grade here, still get most of the snaps has scored in for the last seven He's usually getting like three to five catches a game. He's gonna get an ok matchup against Deontay Banks, who let McLaurin and Wilson. That's Garrett Wilson, DeVonta Ams, Ceedee Lambs all had great days on them. But it took seven plus targets, and I think he gets there. If Christian Watson doesn't go, who hasn't practiced all week. I don't think he goes Christian Watson. If he does go, I have a B grade on a guy that's over the last five weeks. Only the Giants are giving up more passing yards to receivers than the Giants. Christian Watson scored four times the last three weeks, but if he doesn't go, I'm giving Dobbs the see Darth throw here in Dantavian Wicks he had four plus catches. He had six catches for eighty five yards in a score in the two weeks that Watson was out. That's total like three for forty plus each game. He's an interesting Darth throw. If Watson doesn't go, bench grade for Tucker Craft, Luke Musgrave can't return, so he won't be back. But Ben Simms did steal the score last week. Giants have only allowed two tight ends scores all year, their fourth best against tight ends. I'm gonna leave him on the bench for this one. Aj Dillon, I got a C grade on seventeen plus touches and three straight is great, but it's amounted to sixty to eighty five scoreless yards. I know Stevenson went over one hundred on the Giants and Zeke added fifty. You know teams have tagged the Giants a little bit more recently. If he was more effective, or more of a pass catcher or more of a scoring threat. AJ Dillon might get a B. But you love the inside the five stats, I got one for you, and tell me if you love this charge. We saw Ben Sims score the one yarder so I had last week, so I had to check AJ Dillon. His last attempt inside the five was Week eight. Geez, he's not he's not getting those so useless and he's hurt. Yeah, over to the giant side. I have the entire passing game on the bench. Packers allowing the eighth fewest yards and fourth fewest touchdowns to quarterbacks and their top ten in both those categories as well against wide receivers. You wouldn't even know which one to start. Darren Waller's likely out another week as well, so it's only Saquon Barkley with the B grade. Over the last month, both Pittsburgh Backs torched the Packers. Both Detroit packs to torch the Packers Pacheco at one hundred plus.
Speaker 4: Even Austin Eckler had.
Speaker 7: Seventy yards, So that tells you where this defense is on that with Tommy DeVito as the full starter, Barkley's averaging sixteen for ninety four had a couple of receiving scores. He's also still getting those catches two to four catches the game.
Speaker 4: B great on sek on Barkley.
Speaker 3: All right, let's go to our final matchup, Tennessee taking on Miami. Derrick Henry been ups and down. I think this matchup Brian for Derrick Henry.
Speaker 6: Not a smash spot for Henry. Unfortunately, I just have a C grade on him. It should have looked like Henry suffered at concussion last week, but King Henry never went into protocol, so he'll be full go. But a brutal matchup for Henry. Opposing backs or averaging just twenty four touches against the Dolphins for one hundred and nine combo yards per game. The Dolphins have allowed just one touchdown to the running back position over the last five games. So a see for Henry and we love him here, but for those reasons.
Speaker 4: Ty J.
Speaker 6: Spears is on the bench in this one. It's just even though he's arguably he's probably has the second most receptions on the Titans, and it will be a positive script for the passing game. I still got Spears on the bench, but I got to see grade on DeAndre Hopkins. You can't love his prospects with Will Levis under center, but Nuke has seen at least eight targets and three of his last five games, and you can expect similar volume and what should be probably a positive game script for the Titans passing game. Again, so a sea for Hopkins, but he's the only one I'm starting for the Titans passing game. Traylon Burks is back, but he is on the bench. Chicko Konquo is on the bench. Will Levis is on the bench. I think we might see Ryan Tannehill come in relief in a revenge game scenario against his old team in this one. So it doesn't know, yeah both, yeah, why not both? He'll throw it to himself. You might lead the team in both categories over the Dolphins side. Ob A for Tyreek Hill. I have to mention this stat really quick. Tyreek is averaging more than at least forty yards in the first, second, and third quarters of games this year, but like four in the fourth because they're not using he should be averaging like nearly two hundred yards per game. So an easy a for Hill on a record setting pace. A for two Tungo Viola, Jalen Waddle is basically an automatic B world whenever he's healthy. He doesn't have the upside of hill, but he certainly can offer you some upside with the safe floor. And we're not going to Durham's smythe unfortunately at the tight end position for the Dolphins. But we definitely have to talk about Devin h Chan and Raheem Moster. Unfortunately just a C for both because they're gonna eat each other's lunch yet again. A Chan returned last week, played sixty one percent of the snaps, handled twenty touches for one hundred and three combo yards, so he was technically the lead back. Raheem Moster took a back seat, but Mostart got the short touchdown run finished with fifty plus conbo yards. So certainly both are viable against the Titans, who have yielded the seventh most red zone touches to running back to this season and over the last five games, Tennessee is allowing one hundred and twenty plus conboy yards per game to the running back position.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that most at Achen thing will be it'll be fascinating to say this goes down the stretch the you know, Moster, we kept waiting for him to get hurt. It's you know, we're getting close to mid Decemmer here and it hasn't happened yet, which has been fantastic for his owners.
Speaker 6: Of course, RB two Raheem mosart Is it's crazy on the air.
Speaker 3: It is. Yeah, fantastic season for him, no doubt about it.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 3: Thank you for listening to this win and in edition of Fantasy Football Weekly. If you missed any part of the show, you can check out all my player rankings available at eighteen leagues dot com that is for free, gat leagues dot com, also available in the guyoteen Leagues app as well. Next week we are in the playoffs. Playoff edition a Fantasy Football Weekly coming next week. We'll talk to you that everybody, Best of life, Bye bye.
Speaker 1: Fantasy Football Weekly is a production of iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you live.