Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: The Emirates NBA Cup is here. You can win big getting in on the action at Draft Kings sports Book, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. All thirty teams split into six groups every Tuesday and Friday, playing for the right to advance into a single elimination in season tournament culminating in the NBA Cup Championship in Las Vegas. First time. Here's something special for you new Draft King customers. Bet five dollars to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets if your bet wins. Score big with Draft Kings Sportsbook, Every point counts. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code money Moves. That's colde money Move for new customers to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bet if your bet wins when you bet just five bucks only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 3: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia, visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and yans four six seven three sixty nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling. Call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven, or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill, Casino and resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on the amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See dkang dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 3: Oh shoe lass.
Speaker 2: Than a week after The Athletic published the story detailing the dysfunction within the New York Jets organization, Aaron Rodgers used his latest appearance on the Pat McAfee Show to address leaks to journalists. There are some interesting things that go on in every organization. Some bet would like to be left on covered, but it seems like there are those that don't always that doesn't that don't always get left uncovered. They get covered. It can't be the norm that so many leaks and so many people continue to have conversation, whether it's getting some sort of angle revenge or even with people who are still in the building.
Speaker 3: Hein't say nohing that was untrue.
Speaker 2: But anyway, okay, obviously what's best for the Jets is not having those types of leaks all the time when you get when that gets figured out, it'll be a little easier to win. That doesn't That doesn't have a direct impact on players in the field, but it does have an impact on the culture and the chemistry and overall energy of the building.
Speaker 3: That's what needs to get better.
Speaker 2: I love how you talk about the culture and the energy when that wasn't an issue with the mandatory mini camp. Yeah, that wasn't He didn't concern himself about culture. I mean, I'm trying to figure out how does he think a culture gets established? M does he understan and how a culture get established? Tom Brady was not missing minicamp in order for the Patriot way, which was the Brady way. But if the Patriot it's a team, because it's the Patriots that started coming out at the Super Bowl introduction as a team. Now everybody comes out of the team because priud of that they brought the offense out or they brought the defense out. The Patriots came out of the team. But tom Brady was the foundation piece. Okay, how can Tom Brady show up the mandatory minicamp or OTA's and somebody else not be there?
Speaker 3: How does Peyton Manning? How does the ray Lewis? How does these guys show up?
Speaker 2: The great thing about a leader and after what I tell young people today, you can never ask more than you're willing to give. You can't ask somebody to do something that you're not willing to do your damn self. So how do I sell guys? Guys, we need to show up. Guys, we need to be here. Let's spend a little extra meeting time. Guys, go look at your hold on bro without a manager minicap we have mm hmm. Guys will look at your sideways. Yeah, you can't ask more than you're willing to give.
Speaker 1: Hey, do you think you think he's lost the respect of his players, the respect of his teammates? You know, you think you think about how we view Aaron Rodgers on the outside. I'm curious of how the players in the locker room view him. Obviously, I've never played with anyone like that that had some of the issues that he does have said, some of the things that he does say missing some of the important things when it comes to the game of football. I've never been on a team with someone like that, So I'm curious how today's player players this era of type of no nonsense, do it your way.
Speaker 5: The kind of culture we have now, and.
Speaker 1: The type of individuals we have in this in today's game, the young era, as as I call it, I wonder how they view him as teammates distance serious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, basically on my experience, I look at Aaron Rodgers as an influence in the locker room, not leader in the locker room.
Speaker 3: M M. They're two different things.
Speaker 1: Well, when you say influence now influence over people, influence hasn't been good. It has the influence been good? It has the influence been bad?
Speaker 3: You tell me.
Speaker 5: It hadn't.
Speaker 1: Listen, they say, you might be teammates, but you're not here to be friends. You're here for one job and the pot that he's therefore ain't getting done.
Speaker 2: It's hard when you played that position because you're normally you ask the guys you're asking look at the teams that win, and look at the leaders in the locker room. Look at Brady, look at Manny, look at a Lewis, look at those guys, right, they win consistently. They win because they do things and when they ask someone else to do it, it's not a problem because that guy knows. This is exactly what Tom Brady's doing. This is exactly what Ray Lewis is doing. This is exactly what Peyton Manning is doing. This is exactly what John Elway is doing. Now, I ask you to do something, and you're not doing sad things, and I know you're not doing sad things. I love it. Look, I love I look. I love the thing that I knew about, loved about seven and I wanted from my leader is I wanted football to be the most important thing. Because you're telling me, you're telling me you wanted to be the most important thing to me. You say, Shautton, I want you to study, shatter. I want you to be in the best feat physical condition you possibly can be. I want you to give it you all right, But that's not what you're doing. How can you ask command to do something that you're not willing to do? Right, Yes, story's gonna get out. I think more stories. But stories got out in Green Bay. That's how we found out that the Packers did not run the hire Matt Lafleur Howard by Aaron Rodgers. That's how we found out that that Uh uh uh Matt Murphy.
Speaker 3: Mark Murphy said, don't you be the problem? They leaked that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, on purpose. Things are leaked on pas. Yeah, I mean he knows. I mean he should know. I mean you've been around the NFL long enough to understand how things get out. No, there's always a source, there's always a leak, and things that come out they come out on purpose. There's a reason for it, you know.
Speaker 2: Uh, I think I think, uh.
Speaker 3: Is that.
Speaker 2: And and people like, oh, that's coming. You have to understand there's a reason why the Chefters and the Shams and rest his soul, Chris Mortenson and the Drake Glazier their glazier. There's a reason why they have jobs. They fostered in cultivated relationships with individuals, be it players, be a coaches, be it owners, be at general managers. And so when stuff comes out, why are we shocked? You heard it? You just didn't want to believe it because it was about your favorite team. It was about your favorite players, so you didn't want to believe it. But the writing was on the wall.
Speaker 3: It does.
Speaker 2: Look I had a great Adam Shefter and I came into the league together.
Speaker 3: He was in Denver.
Speaker 2: I used to go I used to go to dinner with Adam Shefter and his parents when they came to town. I had that type of relationship. But you ain't getting no football stuff out of Shennon enough.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: Our relationship is our relationship that you came in. You were the rookie. I was of the rookie together. Hey, we loved ay. That was the extent of it. I'm not giving you no information, right, I've had for the most part, I've always had a great relationship being Mark Chisler or Woody Page. Uh, you know all the guys that wrote for Denver, Bob Kravitz. Bob Cravits, he writes, I think he's a colum as an Indian out he was in Denver. I've always had great relationships with him. They ask me, I'll be as honest as I possibly can. But you watching the game, But I'm not giving you no information such and such as he's not he's deeps dogging it and he missed practiced and he didn't come to meeting. I don't do none of that stuff like that. But who with Tankdale? I, Oh, Jo, The Houston Texas have acclaimed former Ravens wide receiver Steven's wide receiver Carolina wide receiver Deontay Johnson. I think it's reported that Tangdale suffered a dislocated kneecap and they torn acl. Johnson was now spend Christmas in the company of the Ravens as the Houston boost hosts.
Speaker 3: Excuse me, Baltimore on Wednesday. Yeah, oh Joe.
Speaker 2: I tried to tell oh I remember you had this conversation. I said, Oh Joe, Yeah, wait, I tell you. I said that behavior. I said, they will tolerate you until they replace it. You cannot contingly take that tamp of behavior on every job. I don't know what transporting and and and in Carolina, but it's hard for me to see a scenario as the border talent as they are, they're willing to get rid of a guy mid season when they need receivers, they need quality players.
Speaker 3: But for them to move on, what they give up? What did Baltimore give up a sixth round pick?
Speaker 2: They traded six round picks or gave up a six then they traded seventh rounders or something like that. They getting a sixth round pick. Yeah, get fifth. Okay, they acquired, so they gave up a fifth, but they'll get a sixth in return at Deontay Johnson.
Speaker 3: I hope this.
Speaker 2: I hope he learned you're a great situation in Pittsburgh and they moved on the situation in Carolina. I can see that you got a rookie quarterback. That's not the best situation, but you had a really good situation in Baltimore. Hopefully this is this young man's last stop. He plays well enough and if it is his last stop, he plays well enough that he can go somewhere and find the home. But at some point in time, Bro, you're the comedy denominator from teams moving on right?
Speaker 3: What you got on y'all?
Speaker 5: It's all about finding the right fit.
Speaker 1: It's all about finding the right right fit, find the right team, being in the right situation where they allow you that allow you to showcase your skill set.
Speaker 5: How can you be of value to me?
Speaker 1: Now you go to a Texans team where Tank Dale is out, and I think you're not going to be Tankdale, but they can put you in situations where you can make some of the same plays that Tank Dale was making Deontay I mean, brother Johnson is a great route runner, very twitchy, fast, he can rum rouse, he can get in and out of his cuts, great ladder movement. I think he can create a mismatch for the Texans the same way Tank Dale. If put in the right situation and given the right opportunities, he can help that offense tremendously and take some of that pressure off of Nico Collins having to do everything, having to be the focal point of the offense when it's time, when it's time to pass the ball. So I think he's gonna be okay. I think the offense suits him in his skill set and what he does very well. And it's very important and it's imperative whoever's calling the plays puts him in the right position based on his strengths as a receiver, not just plugging him in there just to plug him in there like they were doing with him in other places.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe, you gotta build up the trust. You just can't bro you not de Hot.
Speaker 2: You remember I told you saying, Oh Yo, As de Hot get more familiar with the offense, they're gonna you don't get to go in there immediately thinking you're gonna take over Zay Flowers and Bateman and you're gonna get Andrews, and you're gonna get likely, you're gonna get the bro It's not gonna happen like that.
Speaker 3: Excuse me, you feel, and you're gonna get the lot of targets.
Speaker 1: Right, And it's it's a different offense too. It's a different off they even in today's past half era. Oh, they running the ball first, So the opportunities to you in the air are gonna come far and few.
Speaker 3: That that that just that's just what it is.
Speaker 5: Now. Houston, Now, Houston.
Speaker 1: Now they're gonna throw. They're gonna throw that thing a little bit more. They're gonna they gonna sling it.
Speaker 2: Okay, learn what you're supposed to be where you're supposed to be. Learn the offense as best you can. Hey, yeah, plays, I mean you're gonna have to learn the plays. You're gonna have to make you know in your system. Okay, because the way I learned the uh, the Ravens offense is like, oh, this is a wall route, this is a basic cross, A chevy is a corner route.
Speaker 3: This is what.
Speaker 2: So that's how I'm like, Okay when I heard that, Okay, that's what that is, so I would write down, okay, what this called? What was this called in Denver's offense until I could equate it to like, okay nine second nature. I know it's a corner, it's a basic cross shut across, it's a wall route. So I wish him the best of love because I want to see the young man. I want to see the young man do well. I know he's frustrated, feeling unwanted, but uh now you get to you get to at the end of the day, you get to control your destiny. Go out there, work hard, and uh hey make them cut. You don't cut yourself. I think he cut himself in Baltimore.
Speaker 5: O Joe, Yeah, definitely he did.
Speaker 2: The Lions oh ce Ben Johnson reportedly intrigued by the Bears head coaching position. He should be because that offense could be as explosive as Detroit. You look at what they have offensively, A dooms A, Dj Moore, Keenan Allen Cole Kamet now running back. Obviously you don't have a Montgomery and you don't have a Gibbs, but you got quat. I mean you could look, you can go in the draft and get a running back, and they're gonna be running backs available, and you can scheme them up and get that, you know, get a couple of pieces on the offensive side of the offensive line. But offensively, oh joy, they got the skill position player to be really really.
Speaker 3: Good, very very.
Speaker 5: I'm trying.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to. I don't know if a job is gonna be available that that has better skill positions.
Speaker 1: You no, and the and the and the teams that do those coaches where that happened.
Speaker 5: No, they ain't. They definitely ain't going awhere.
Speaker 1: But but but for Ben Johnson, for what he's able to do with the creativity that he has that he's taken from him, they take him from Detroit and bring them to the Bears can pay dividends for that young quarterback.
Speaker 5: Having someone like that can pay dividends for that young quarterback. I'm telling you it can't. It could do more.
Speaker 1: It can't do more harm than It'll be more good than harm for for that for that matter, have a quarterback like that, with that type of creativity from an offensive perspective, that damn not to be good.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to. I'm trying to think Keenan DJ Moore, cole commit.
Speaker 1: Keenan Allen. Keenan Allen's back next year too, right?
Speaker 3: He is that?
Speaker 2: No, he's gonna one year deal because remember they wanted him to take a pay cut and with the Charger and he said, no, I came out my best season.
Speaker 3: I ain't taking no pay cut. Okay, you gotta do.
Speaker 2: Say got Dj Morrion side of the extension. Uh Rome is on a rookie deal. You got cole comment quality tight end, some offensive a couple offensive linemen.
Speaker 3: I'm sure some would be available. You're gonna have to play it.
Speaker 2: And you got plenty of money under the cap because you got a rookie quarterback, you got a rookie rookie wide receiver. You need to get Keenan Allen back for sure, for sure, because he's put together. I mean, you watched him on maybe it's just Detroit, but you watched him against Detroit on Thanksgiving. You watched him on against Detroit. He killed, he killed, I mean, he I like, I like Keenum's game. Former nfl Q be a Lou Young? Is that is that the comedian that got to be putting on the skips. Yeah, that Lou you know, you know, Lou, Yeah, uh uh, spend here with rookie signing bonus in one day. But Bradley Roby made Shoot, he was good during the off season. Was he in?
Speaker 3: Because Brandley got drafted by the Broncos? He with the was with the Broncos. I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Okay, goddamn, Lou, ain't loose funny as hell, boy, No, I didn't.
Speaker 3: I did not know that. I did not know that.
Speaker 5: Wait, so so what happened?
Speaker 3: What happened now been the entire signing bonus in one day? Bro? How about they give you twenty five.
Speaker 1: Hell nah, Hey, that's funny. Oh man, that's funny. God damn Lou. Listen, it happens. It happened to the it happens. It happened to the best of them. Yeah, you know, you know, it goes fast. It goes fast, and you get it. You get a certain amount of money, and people always say what they would do. I'd be able to save this, I'd be able to do that. But if I had that much money, this is what I would do.
Speaker 5: No, you wouldn't know. You wouldn't know.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't because the smallest, the smaller amounts that you get now, you don't know what.
Speaker 6: To do it?
Speaker 3: Thank you. You know you don't save your money. You don't save the money you got.
Speaker 5: Now, and it's you know, everybody's come back with help.
Speaker 3: I ain't.
Speaker 1: I don't make enough to goddamn sick anything I get it gotta go towards bills. Well, what you think is gonna happen if you get more than enough where it can cover your bills.
Speaker 2: And you got the extra left light, Because what you're gonna get, you're gonna get something mount to match the amount of money that you make.
Speaker 7: It.
Speaker 3: You're gonna get a bigger home.
Speaker 2: You're gonna get nicer cars, You're gonna get jewelry, you're gonna get nicer clothes. The money that you have now is that you're spending because that's where you are. When you make more, you spend more. It requires more, especially today's time, the way everybody house getting hit.
Speaker 3: You gotta damn to have twenty four hour security.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, yeah man, miss yeah, most definitely yeah.
Speaker 3: Five. My father ain't really no money, but hell, why here you what dare you? Five? To wait? Listen?
Speaker 5: He listened Luke in Denver, he went to what you call it with the wild Horse.
Speaker 1: What's the name of thunder? Not talk about what's the name of the strip club?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 2: Oh, oh, you're talking about they got my hoss loon, they got shot guns, and they got Diamond Cabaret.
Speaker 1: He might have went to Diamond Cabaret a shotgun whillis and that fire.
Speaker 3: Was gone and they used to I don't know if they still got it.
Speaker 2: Uh. They had this place over there that you put the money in and the curtains come back and the women be doing stuff in there.
Speaker 1: Whoa, whoa, whoa, Wait a minute.
Speaker 5: Now I'm intrigued.
Speaker 3: But what what what is this?
Speaker 2: I'm trying to I'm trying to think what was the name of that h anybody from never was the name of that place? I don't know the name, but I'm trying to think of it. But it's been Oh but what you do? You know they got a little play little peekable player. Don't touch nothing. Don't touch a bang. As a matter of fact, keep your hands in your pocket. I'm just saying it's real sticky there. That's all I'm gonna saying.
Speaker 3: It's real sticky there. That's all I'm gonna say.
Speaker 1: You know, uh.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 3: But you know, you get the women, you know, the curtains, and then you go put it and the women in there. You know, you.
Speaker 2: Dag.
Speaker 1: You can't judge you Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay. That's like some of the stuff I've been seeing in the movie. Yeah, yeah, yeah, but those places are real.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like you just said, when they have it in the movie, they got to get it from somewhere.
Speaker 1: M yeah, yeah, I mean to turn into stories and.
Speaker 3: And and they say. Somebody say it's called Pika Booze, but.
Speaker 5: That's the name of people. Okay, that makes sense.
Speaker 2: See, okay, you'll tell me aboutunt was a regular customer. I can't tell y'all nothing.
Speaker 3: Y'all. Put me in, y'all, put me spack down in the middle of it. I like that.
Speaker 7: I like that.
Speaker 3: I like I like that. I like that.
Speaker 5: Kiker Booze Okay okay.
Speaker 2: Oh, Joe burn the crocodile in Crocodile Dundee dies at the age of more than ninety years of age. What's your favorite animal in a movie?
Speaker 1: Oh my, that's that's easy. If anybody knows me, I mean, this is common sense.
Speaker 5: Free willy, okay, free willly. You know, my love, my love for orcers.
Speaker 3: I'm in.
Speaker 1: I'm enthusiastic when it comes to killer whales, about about knowing about them. Yeah, that that that's my favorite. I'm tattooed from the ankle all the way to my hip. My tied leg is covered in killer whales.
Speaker 2: Man, ain't nobody gonna be able to see that as they got it unless they got that killer whale and red eight.
Speaker 1: Now it's isn't it isn't it isn't regular in regular ink black and white.
Speaker 5: You know I sat that. I sat through four sessions, four different sessions.
Speaker 3: Oh y'all, ain't nobody go and see that on your leg?
Speaker 5: You can see it, you can see it.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: I rarely wear shorts though, because you know I didn't do you know most you know people when they get tattoos, they just start stop.
Speaker 5: You know, you stop wearing a shirt. You always go everyhere with your shirt on.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I got it.
Speaker 1: I got it for me because of my love and and and passion you know, for the killer whale. And listen, I can sit here talk about killer whales all day, all day. So my favorite animal obviously is a killer Whale and Free Willy. Uh that was a sad movie for me.
Speaker 3: Man, Well, shad Move is the most famous killer whale. I just want you to know.
Speaker 2: No, actually, low leader shab move because San Diego, the San Diego Zoo was built on shamoo.
Speaker 3: Go look it up.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well the Miami see querrum was built on low Leader.
Speaker 3: Ain't nobody don't know? Jump out? Uh a low leader?
Speaker 1: Yeah, she just passed away.
Speaker 3: I would have what happened to Shallo Shamo? I know shall move.
Speaker 1: Once. Once they're in captivity, they can't be released back into the wild because all their instinctive traits they're going They've been they've been hand fed. They can't hunt, they can't kill. The chances of finding their part again.
Speaker 3: Oh they never find that part again. And then a new party gonna kept them.
Speaker 1: And then if they do fight, exactly will they be will they accept them after all this time?
Speaker 3: Yeah? No?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 3: Man, you know I like hold on who I like? I like mister a. He wasn't no movie was talking. I like Gus.
Speaker 2: You remember Gus kicked the field goals Walk a Disney movie. Gus was kicking field goal. Gus kicked the a ninety eight yard field goal to win the game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't, I don't know. I don't know who that is there, bro.
Speaker 2: Uh, I'm trying to think. I mean, obviously your old yeller rent in Tin, you know, uh.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But I mean if you if you take that, if you take that animal out of the while, and then you know you're not gonna why you take it if you know you can't.
Speaker 3: Really re release it back into the wild.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, well on that side, man, you need to have like fifty acres one hundred acres instead of that little last cool he's swimming round and round in circles.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's that's that's always been the issue with captivity. Obviously, why I stopped supporting that once I became familiar with watching the documentary Blackfist.
Speaker 2: For those Oh yeah he killed that woman. I saw that movie. Yeah, he killed and killed his trainer MS drugging down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the hair was hanging you like Beinger, right, Ben, And I ain't s e Binge in years, man, But that's a good one. What hold on, I got one fight?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I remember last Oh yeah, the colleague was the colleague was famous because of Lastie.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, what about Old Yellow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, h yeah, Oh Yellow was a.
Speaker 1: Labrador.
Speaker 3: It was a golden Golden retreat.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah, that's a good movie.
Speaker 3: That was a good move.
Speaker 5: Oh that bring back some memories.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 2: Nah, they need to let me have a raccoon or apostlem. But I want a many I want a mini horse, a mini cow, and a mini goat with total everybody told about the wisdom of oh with total the carring terrier, that push that dog, that put that put the carr and terrier on on the map, on the map, Yeah, with a yellow laugh.
Speaker 3: Okay, what uh? So shell move? What happened? Shelly passed away?
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course, huh. They all passed away in Captivity.
Speaker 2: Nineteen. We saw Chamou in ninety seven. So who was the shambow too at Sea World in San Diego?
Speaker 3: So what was the other? So how did he get the name Schamu? Because I got a dog, I actually got it. What you call him? They gave me, uh, they gave us, gave me a what you call him? Because I mentioned it? Is he still alive? Is it still alive?
Speaker 6: Absolutely not? Huh No, I didn't say their budd their budd blood, their bud.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe Jalil White walk back hood stories comment after he spoke about his hit show Family Matters. The actor began to trend after he said, if it's not a hood story, it's not a black story. Jalil said he could have worded things better because because when he used the word hood he didn't mean it in an offensive manner.
Speaker 1: There was no need for him to walking back. He didn't need to walk back because what he did say is true.
Speaker 3: It is true.
Speaker 5: The hood stories are glorified.
Speaker 1: They are, and that's a fact. It's it's a fact. They just would you would you classify Living Single as hood Martin? No, no, no, no, no, I'm just saying. I'm just saying in jury. Those those aren't that that those aren't hood stories.
Speaker 3: That's what you say.
Speaker 1: For better for context purposes. He said that Living Single and Martin were hood stories.
Speaker 2: Yes, he said, because that's why they're not. That's why his show wasn't as well received as theirs.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that that that doesn't fit.
Speaker 1: I thought he meant, you know, in terms of what the audience likes and prefers better than Family Matters as opposed to a Family Matters as opposed to a Martin or a living single, but absolutely that.
Speaker 2: You could have a great show. I mean, look, it was a great show. I mean, I mean I like family matters. But did I like it like I like Martin? Did I like it like I like Living Single?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: I did completely different.
Speaker 3: It gives you, It gives you Jamie Jamie Fox Show.
Speaker 1: Hey, Jamie was funny. Yeah, Jamie was funny. And all of them are different. All of them had a different flavor. They all had something different all yes, they all had some different offer. So I'm glad he clarified it because we turned up.
Speaker 2: We hear the term hood, we make negative connotations, right right, I'm glad he cleared it up.
Speaker 3: Okay, Oh Joe, mm hmm, we got time for rough draft.
Speaker 1: Oh hey, I'm gonna I'm gonna tell you right now, you finna lose this.
Speaker 3: No, because I get to go first.
Speaker 1: Hey, even if you go first, you're finna lose this.
Speaker 3: He just went first.
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: No, he went first because he got he got to pick ketch up over here.
Speaker 1: Hey, you right, you're cheating me, man.
Speaker 2: Because he got catching George didn't he get ketch up. He got barbecue sauce, He got all the cogniments. Yeah you male relish? Yeah, okay, definitely Okay. Today's prompt rough draft the best Christmas song? Okay, I'm going first, what Silent Night?
Speaker 3: Who? Hold on? You're going hold on? Wait?
Speaker 1: You just can't say silent Night. You have to say who's singing?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 1: That different?
Speaker 3: Is a Christmas song? I know, but who? I don't care who's saying it? All right?
Speaker 5: This Christmas?
Speaker 1: Wait, hold on the version now, I'm gonna give people better context for my choice this Christmas Chris Brown version?
Speaker 3: What should mean? Chris Brown's version? What I'm saying? What you're talking about Chris Brown? Why? You just can't say no? So listen, go ahead, I'm listening the.
Speaker 1: Song Silent Night, right, Ye are a lot of people that sing soild Nights, but it doesn't just sound the same depending on who's singing it. Now, if you have sold Knight and it's the Temptations, Oh my goodness, that's all I got all solid way listen, if you have Solid Night being sung by the Tabernacle Choir and Rod carry all I want for Christmas? Okay, okay, okay, have yourself, have yourself a merry little Christmas, and again for better context people, So you're on my side.
Speaker 5: We're going with Frank Sinatra's version.
Speaker 3: It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.
Speaker 1: It's beginning to look a lot like Chris Musk.
Speaker 5: That's all right, little drummer boy.
Speaker 3: I like that one. That was a nice one. I mean, I can't I can't leave old Frosty off, old Frosty.
Speaker 8: Man, Okay, saying the Claus is coming to town, saying a clause is coming in Jackson five?
Speaker 1: Two times? Where what happened while you laughing?
Speaker 3: God? Because I'm just patrol you down, Rebo got ran over my rein there.
Speaker 6: H m hm.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, Uh.
Speaker 1: Oh man, every okay, everything for Christmas, everything for Christmas?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 9: Did you let us know, let us snow, let us know, let us know, let us know. Yeah, and but boys, the men, let us uh you know what we gotta.
Speaker 3: We get to Uh Anima, mitcha, I'm gonna go jingle bells.
Speaker 1: Jingle bells. Yeah, all I want for Christmas.
Speaker 3: I already got that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Mariah, Okay, okay, okay, you you said, uh frost Uh Okay, I see, I see, I see Christmas in Harlem.
Speaker 2: And and my last but not least the legendary Miss Whitney Houston. Joy to the world and the Georgia Mass choir.
Speaker 5: Okay, hey, love, love comes with Christmas.
Speaker 3: I ain't a word that one who's saying that.
Speaker 5: I know, I know the temptations.
Speaker 1: That's why, that's why I want, That's why I want.
Speaker 3: I think I got that. I got all I want. All I wanted was Solid Night and all I want for Christmas. You can't beat me. Can't beat me.
Speaker 5: Listen, no disrespect I.
Speaker 2: Mean because I just think about Solid Knight with all the versions Nat King Cole, I get temptation.
Speaker 1: M m, not really because once I went this Christmas about the Chris Brown version, the Chris Brown version of this Christmas.
Speaker 5: Nah, you ain't want none.
Speaker 3: Of that man, you know, but right hit that thing. She said all she wanted for Christmas.
Speaker 5: Nah at the chat, the chat, the chat to let you know. That's why.
Speaker 1: That's why I said who the individuals were singing based on the song that I picked. So it gives you better understanding of why I won.
Speaker 3: All right, don't yoe. Now it's time for spellow.
Speaker 5: Sinkle m okay, all right, let me let me focus up.
Speaker 3: Where did all right? Don't shoe your first word.
Speaker 1: Let me let me, let me focus, Let me focus up, Let me focus up, hold on what's wrong?
Speaker 5: Is my camera leaning or my tripping?
Speaker 2: U huh yeah, don't worry about it, oh yoe. Neither one of us picking Rudolph the red nose rein.
Speaker 1: There that I did, And if I did pick the rule off the red nose rein there, I would have picked the Jackson five too. Just f y I'm ready.
Speaker 2: Uhrrh is a reddish brown, fragrant sap like residrh.
Speaker 3: That's the word. Yes, myrrh rr.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm I'm assuming, I'm I'm gonna gonna take a wild guess I'm gonna.
Speaker 5: Go m u r mirth.
Speaker 3: That would be incorrect. It would be m y r r hrr.
Speaker 5: What yep, that makes absolutely no sense at all?
Speaker 3: Whoa? What makes absolutely no sense? Is you spelling the m u r and think you got it right? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Mrr.
Speaker 1: The English the English language when we're taught as kids as a lesson in school, that sounded out.
Speaker 2: Sound like spiling now from over here about for where I for where I'm sitting. That would have sounded like to be okay, I'll get you easy with ojoe. This one is a toboggan toboggan. It's about yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah toboggan what they used in cool run Yeah yeah t A b oh g A N. That would be incorrect again, it's oh g g a N toboggan.
Speaker 1: Hold on, let me let me, let me rego, regroup, let me regroop, let me let me get because this is this is this is the second time. Now I'm not doing well in spellow sinkle that something is right and people gonna think something wrong with it.
Speaker 2: No, you got to write right, Okay, okay, bo I'm ready, huh okay, let's let go. I'm gonna give you this one. This was an easy one. Frank instance who frank instance franking sense? Yes, okay, Now, I'm I'm gonna go here. I'm gonna go here based on what I was taught as a kid.
Speaker 1: I'm sounding it out. I'm thinking of other words like Frankenstein. Right, So I'm gonna go franking and then I'm gonna go sin. I could be wrong, but if I'm wrong, then it's not my fault. It's the way we were taught here, you know, in in in the school district.
Speaker 3: So f r A.
Speaker 2: N k.
Speaker 7: S t I s t e I N right, No, you're not right, Franking sense. F r A n k I n f e n f f franking sense and guy Lee, Man, what the I just I don't I don't know what is going on. This is just a posture, you.
Speaker 3: Know, O Joe.
Speaker 2: You get these flowers. A lot of people get these flowers this time of the year. Puin setia point setia.
Speaker 1: Pun set point Okay, I like I like what you did there. I like what the way the way you said point so that lets you know.
Speaker 5: It's p o I I n.
Speaker 1: Uh seti.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna I'm not gonna say. I'm gonna go with.
Speaker 1: P o I n c e.
Speaker 5: Setia t t i A p.
Speaker 2: Well, you made one fatal mistake. You took the style and you should have left it in there. It's p o I n s e t t i a quin setia.
Speaker 1: I had it right basically outside of the outside of the ass. Yes, okay, okay, okay, listen. I might have got it wrong, but I'm feeling good about myself and that this gave me a little confidence. So that mean whatever the next word is, I'm probably gonna get that motherfucker right.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm ready now.
Speaker 3: Bow sugar A bow. It's the main branch of a tree.
Speaker 1: Bow, the main the main branch of a Yes, I mean, I bet it's similar exotic ass word that makes no sense the way it's spelled.
Speaker 3: Bow.
Speaker 5: You know what, I'm just finna guess and I could be wrong.
Speaker 3: But b e a U b e a U.
Speaker 5: Now watch that be right?
Speaker 3: No, that's bo You're wrong. Uh b o U g h.
Speaker 1: M hm. B oh wait b o U g h. That makes absolutely no.
Speaker 3: Is this doniferous m The last word is doniferous?
Speaker 10: Who doniferous, doniferous, don niff forius don so d o n that's how we start.
Speaker 1: We're gonna sound this. We're gonna gonna, were gonna we're gonna bring it home. We we're gonna sound it out together and break it down the syllables. It's three syllables. No four don niff fus yeah four don.
Speaker 5: Doniferous d o n A No, no, no, it's definitely not a dynaic.
Speaker 3: So d o n I f r I O U S close deal I f E R O U S diniferous.
Speaker 1: You know what I gotta go back to the drawing board. I gotta go back to the drawing board. I gotta study a little bit more. I gotta get m up the saus I gotta go. I gotta go through it from A to Z. Look up some words, remember them, because they have a great photograph of memories. My memory is like an elephant. That's all I gotta do. I gott, I gotta, I gotta go back to the drawing board. God damn, that was horrible today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's two weeks in the row. Right now, you owe for ten all right, on your nice time for you the exact your revenge.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go, Okay, all right, oh yeah, okay, damn, you might get this one right.
Speaker 5: The chat might get to right. Okay, you ready, don't going on? Here we go, baby, here we go.
Speaker 1: This active leading rookie. Wait a minute, this active NFL tightened Jesse clips one thousand receiving yards and one hundred catches.
Speaker 3: This rock Bowers.
Speaker 1: I knew, I knew he was gonna get that. I knew he was gonna get that. Okay, I just wanted to throw your little layft.
Speaker 3: I appreciate it.
Speaker 5: I wanted to throw your bounce.
Speaker 3: Okay, I appreciate that. Easy, easy. I like that. You appreciate that? Good look it?
Speaker 5: Yes, so it's the least I could do.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 1: This rarely used special teams play, still legal in the NFL rules, allows the team to attempt a field goal immediately following a fair catch without a snap or a rock.
Speaker 3: Called a free kick. Again, it's called a free kick.
Speaker 2: The Chargers executed against the Broncos, they called a fair catch. He got past the affairs. There's no but only do that where there's no time on the clock.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's called a fair kitch cack. It's called a fair catch. Kick, it's called a free kick.
Speaker 5: Fair catch.
Speaker 2: No, the fair catch is when he does it. The free kick means it can't be blocked, so you just have to line up and the guy just kicks the ball. Well, go ahead, don't Joe, I got you appreciate that. That's two for two. Let me get that thing, Let me get that thing. Hey, you know what I'm oh, Joe, you know.
Speaker 3: So you got you got that?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 3: Yes, lom down? All right, Here we go. Here we go. Here we go.
Speaker 1: Known for the brutal winter conditions, which is the oldest stadium currently in use in NFL, which first opened in nineteen twenty four.
Speaker 3: Uh, lambeau, that is absolutely wrong.
Speaker 1: Sold your feel nineteen twenty Yeah, nineteen twenty four home of the Bear Soldier Field open the nineteen twenty four.
Speaker 3: Okay, damn, let's go, old show.
Speaker 5: We're on the road, baby, we're on the road.
Speaker 3: We're on the road.
Speaker 2: We're on the road.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you're gonna start losing them right here, here we go. When the NFL was founded in nineteen twenty, it went by a different name. What was the original name called?
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, we got NFL. What was it called?
Speaker 1: We're gonna stump him like the swag.
Speaker 3: H pam.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: You ain't got this one.
Speaker 3: No, you ain't got no, because I was gonna say oldest team. But I don't know this. Take it.
Speaker 5: Okay, I know, I know you don't know it.
Speaker 1: But the name you're looking for the answer, you're looking for it, sir, is called the American Professional Football Association. Yes, in nineteen twenty, here we go. You're not gonna get the rest of these anyway. Just fy, I'm just letting you go ahead of time.
Speaker 3: Chat.
Speaker 1: Stay with me. Now this This active NFL receiver currently sits at number four on the most yards by a receiver in their first five seasons. Let me let me read this again. I'm gonna take it. I'm gonna take it a little slower. This active NFL receiver receiver currently sits at number four on most yards by a wide receiver in their first five seasons. Who is he?
Speaker 3: Jamar Chase?
Speaker 5: That is absolutely wrong, but that is a good that's a good answer.
Speaker 3: What is what did the oh you jj?
Speaker 5: No, no, sorry, as you're.
Speaker 1: Looking for is CD lamb he wears a Star Wars helmet?
Speaker 5: Yeah CD no, yeah, yeah, yeah, you ain't.
Speaker 3: You ain't doing your.
Speaker 1: Good I told you. See, I gave you some layupt. I gave you a lay up in the bounce pass for the first two questions, and now you're getting the harder.
Speaker 3: Okay, here we go, Here we go.
Speaker 5: Monday Night.
Speaker 1: Monday Night Football debuted in nineteen seventy and has become the blueprint, the blueprint for prime time sports. Which your teams played on the first Monday Night football game?
Speaker 3: And what was the score? Now you up? What score?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, no, no, hey, hey, hey, it's a two part question. It's the last one is the two par question. What two teams debuted on Monday Night football?
Speaker 5: Are you cheating?
Speaker 3: H huh no?
Speaker 1: What you what did you say? What should be?
Speaker 5: What's your phone?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no my phone? There's my phones?
Speaker 5: Okay, Well, I don't know. You got some off something off to you?
Speaker 3: Right, you were looking.
Speaker 1: I was thinking, oh, Joe Day, okay, okay, if you can't you say you gotta look.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, I don't know, Jess Brown's.
Speaker 1: Don't do it like that, Joey, you cheat?
Speaker 3: Nah, Joe, I told you I was logged on.
Speaker 1: Now you ain't logged.
Speaker 11: Somebody logged on for you. Somebody logged in for you. But hey, they called me to Steph Curry trip you.
Speaker 1: Well, actually, actually, I'm not sure why you're so excited because you didn't understand the question.
Speaker 2: I don't care think about it. I was two years old when Monday Night Football debut. I just took a guess because at the time, right Modell was head of the committee, So I'm figuring it had to be the Browns, because why else would he So they put his team on right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but but part of the question was what was the score?
Speaker 3: I don't care.
Speaker 1: Well, you gotta care because that's part of the answer. So if not, you've only got too right. Okay, you're right, you want, but you only got too right.
Speaker 3: Man, Jordan.
Speaker 2: Look here, you will not find someone to know least about less about sports than Jordan. I'm talking about absolutely zero. The only thing he know about his since of Thatt the Bengals, and he know they care. They've been terrible his whole life.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, Wait a minute, what's gonna happen Saturday when we beat y'all?
Speaker 5: What's it gonna be your excuse?
Speaker 1: What's gonna be your excuse when we get on here and you're not allowed to say foot or ball because we're gonna beat y'all.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Hey, I can't listen.
Speaker 2: I can't Okay, I'm gonna take a guess at the score. I'm uh, twenty four to seventeen. No, the score was thirty one twenty one. So you actually got that wrong. You didn't expect me. You didn't expect you didn't expect me to get that Uh, you didn't expect me to.
Speaker 3: Get that right.
Speaker 1: I mean, you didn't you only got it right because simply because of what.
Speaker 5: Art Modell Brown's I mean, I just turn.
Speaker 2: I just turned, honestly, I just I just took a guess, especially with the h and the Jets didn't the When did the Jets win Super Bowl three?
Speaker 3: Well that's the next So coming into the seventy season, thanky, okay, So I just figured they had Broadway.
Speaker 2: I just figured, like, okay, all right on, Joey, it's time for our final segment of the evening. It's time for Q and A. I'm trying to figure out how y'all say I cheated. I mean, y'all ain't having it in the what you call him, y'all ain't have it in the chat. So where am I gonna pull it up at? Alex Griffins said, Hey, uncle O, your love the show. I would like to get a shout out from you guys. I have just retired from the fire department after twenty three years of service. I appreciate you too. Be safe, Alex. Congratulations for your service to the community. Sir. Hopefully you were able to, you know, put out a lot of fires, rescue a lot of pets, and even save a few human beings. Hopefully you didn't have to save too many of them. But thank you for your service, bro. We really appreciate that. Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Are you? Are you? Baby?
Speaker 2: Y'all talk about my staff, Broh, do y'all realize my staff know less about about sports?
Speaker 3: I think Ash no more than Jordan. But ain't nobody getting that one? No, you have no Jordan.
Speaker 1: If if your your staff is the brain, they are the brains what behind everything?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 5: So what they don't know?
Speaker 1: They have laptops that they are extremely, extremely savvy with and can find the answer within second.
Speaker 2: Do you understand how happy Ash get when I get it wrong? She got her arms up in the air like she got on palm pomp. I'm like, hold on, wait a minute, what side you won't over here? George, ain't no sense to be asking Jordan, Because georgey're gonna get done. The only thing he might get right the Bengals color right. That's the only thing, I promise you, That's the only thing Jeordan gonna get right. Jasei Moore said, what's good?
Speaker 3: Uncle o Joe?
Speaker 2: Uh, you got it with the calculus mouth problem, mister Harbor. But and we agree or rally intocrit ready for the NFL yet, Yes, I mean, look, he can make a few qualities. Know, he's a nice lively arm. He had a nice eighteen yard jump pass where he jumped and through the ball there had a nice velocity. But yeah, it's moving a little fast for him right now. He's moving a little fast. And he might be a situation, O Joe where he might be better served in the backup role. And that's okay because you know, there are a lot of guys got to have outstanding careers, O Joe. Right, come in, play a couple of games and get a nice ten year career, right. But uh, yeah, it's moving a little fast for him right now, it really is. Tyrn said, why isn't Rock Borers considered for the Rookie of the Year. He leaves all tight ends of reception and yards tied for second NFL with reception and ate the receiver yards. Loved the show. So you're gonna take a tight end on a three and twelve team over a quarterback?
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 1: Oh Ja Daniels, Come on, dude, you can answer that, and you can answer that for you. Thank you, I mean sir, no, I mean no disrespect Bruck Browners is good. But were talking about Jayden Daniels who just changed a franchise around in a matter of what months?
Speaker 3: Yes, in the matter of months. Yeah, that's not mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Deside Morris said after the Raiders won and dropped the sixth to the draft, do you think we trade up to grab a QB cam Waters to the door? Who's the best chance to get eat or who has the best chance to get either? Man, I ain't nobody to trade no with y'all. Who's gonna trade down? Most of the teams that's up there need a quarterback now. The Jags don't need one. I don't know the draft order right now, but we know the Giants need a quarterback. The Giants ain't moving. As a matter of fact, they might come out there and run the wildcat to make sure they don't score no points. I'm trying to think, who is it like, who's up there? Who's in the top ten of the draft selection?
Speaker 3: Giants?
Speaker 2: I know, uh when it comes up there? The Jags, but they're not taking a quarterback. The Patriots, they're not taking a quarterback.
Speaker 1: Hm.
Speaker 2: Tennessee Titans, they need a quarterback. Why would I trade with the Raiders and I need a quarterback at four and I'm gonna trade. Let y'all get y'all quarterback of the future. And Cleveland five they need a quarterback. Why would I'm gonna trade with y'all at six and you let y'all get a quarterback when we need a quarterback, right and in Vegas and six.
Speaker 3: Now, I don't see.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't see somebody trading with y'all because all the teams now, you know, hold on, maybe you know what, uh, maybe the jag will trade with y'all.
Speaker 3: They don't need a.
Speaker 1: Quarterback, so they'll come out well, they'll come out of two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I won't Travis Hunter. So no, oh.
Speaker 2: The Patriots, I want Travis hundred. They don't select it, right, Hmmm, that's a good one, Oh, Joe. I'm not trying to strengthen you.
Speaker 3: I'm not. Yeah, let y'all get a quarterback and then we ain't got no quarterback. You got you.
Speaker 5: You can't pass up on quarterbacks at all, No, you can't.
Speaker 2: Ed your Carr said the Packers and love are the truth. The NFC don't want Green, won't want that, Green bayed. Smoke also off the two thousand Ravens and the ninet eight Broncos played ten times? Which one you got winning more happy Holidays? Which team I'm own, Angie, because that's gonna be the my deciding factor, because you know, I'm gonna have to make a play here or there.
Speaker 5: Man in two thousand raven defense man moleywalk.
Speaker 3: Y'all, man, stop playing. They're not gonna go their offense.
Speaker 5: Defense, y'all ain't gonna go.
Speaker 3: We're gonna score. We're gonna score.
Speaker 5: That's what everybody said, everybody all season.
Speaker 3: We're gonna You do realize how many Hall of Famers we had on that side of the ball.
Speaker 1: I understand what you're talking about. You do realize how many Hall of Famers they had on the side of them.
Speaker 3: They had two.
Speaker 5: And the great supporting cast to.
Speaker 3: We had a Hall of Fame left tackle. So who who's gonna get to the quarterback?
Speaker 1: Shoot?
Speaker 5: Who was the d n Peter.
Speaker 2: Mike mcquarie and Peter bowl Wear And then they bumped. They bumped Rob Burnett and Big Sam Hammer inside mm hmm.
Speaker 3: And we had t bone Tony Jones at right tackle.
Speaker 1: Tony rested sould t bone.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 2: Obviously we had t d at the running back. We had seven at the quarterback, yours true at the tight end. Yeah, I think we get them out.
Speaker 5: Joe, nobody get them.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Brandon Hollyway shout out to a man for signing my boys jersey shoes to night at the Wolves Hawk game.
Speaker 3: They told me that I'm the best dad ever. It really made their christmas.
Speaker 2: Have you ever guys got an autograph from an idol or a famous person as a child. Nope, Man, I'm from the southern country. Who's gonna come by favors who live in the country.
Speaker 1: You know, I think about it.
Speaker 2: I ain't get like I said on you, I went all those Pro Bowls and I ain't getting no autographs. You know, guys got jerseys and helmets a lot of people. I ain't get nothing, man, nig I ain't get nothing from Manning. I ain't get nothing from Brady. I ain't getting nothing from Montana at Marino, Kelly, Warren Moon, none of the guys, im it, Barry Jerry, I ain't get nothing.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: As a as a kid growing up, nobody famous, nobody famous, Now what I I mean until I actually became of some time type of status. That's when I started to run into people and meet people there with nobody ever. I was like, I got to have your autograph, you know, It's it was cool and I was they were fans of mine, and it's like, how you're a fan of mine and I'm a fan of your work.
Speaker 5: What do you what are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: There is one person just just to go off top I guess a little bit. Yeah, I would do anything in this world. I would do any anything in this world to have a chance to sit down with Daniel day Lewis.
Speaker 5: I do anything.
Speaker 1: I don't care where I got to travel to. You know, he's not one that's in the public eye. When it's time from the work he works, he becomes submerged in his character, whatever role he's playing.
Speaker 2: I just love about love and I love acting. He's one more oscar than the lead role than anyone.
Speaker 1: Listen, dude, I just I just if I can't even just just shake your hand, that's it. Like like that kind of love for Daniel day Lewis, man, Jesus Christ, I'm tweed then asking to meet him.
Speaker 5: You know, Twitter is so powerful. Twitter always makes things happen.
Speaker 3: I don't on Twitter though Joe, I know, I know he's not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can tweet stuff out and all of a sudden, you know, it manifesting, it actually happening, you know, just just like that.
Speaker 5: And I've been having through for ten years. Nobody helped me.
Speaker 3: All right, guys. That concludes this episode of Nightcap. Thank you for joining in.
Speaker 2: After that game, the Packers defeat the Saints thirty four to nothing. The Packers moved to eleven and four, the Saints fall to five, and the five and ten two games remaining.
Speaker 3: Green Bay have the.
Speaker 2: Lions and the Vikings, and it don't matter who New Orleans have. They've already booked their tickets for the off season. They're going to Jamaica.
Speaker 3: Can kun.
Speaker 2: That's that's all they got going on. Thank you for joining us for another episode of Nightcap.
Speaker 3: Y'all on me.
Speaker 2: I'm your favorite shut and Shark. That guy is number eighty five Liberty City's own being a Ring of Fame artery the Pro Bowl of the All Pro that's Chad O Chosenko Johnson.
Speaker 3: Please make sure you hit that subscribe button.
Speaker 2: Please make sure you hit that light button and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from and we thank you for your continued support. Check out Shave by Laportier. The holidays are here. What better way to celebrate than with the bottle of Shave by Laportier. If you cannot find it any city or state near you, just order it and we'll ship it directly to you. Please drake responsibly go follow my media company page on all of its platforms Shape Shape Media add my clothing company eighty four with eighty four being spelled out. We had our new release that just dropped last month and we've got new t shirts and sweats as well as stock and stuffers such as beanies, coosies, and mugs. Quantities are limited, so please make sure you grab yours wild supplies last. All mugs shipped out today, so hopefully you have them by no later than Thursday Friday. At the Absolute Ladist, we thank you. Oh yo, goy is hoodie on like that like that real nice. So everyone sh'll be receiving their orders this week. Please make sure you let us know that you received everything that you order. Thank you so much for your support again. Tickets for the Super Bowl Show in New Orleans, our first Springs tour stop, are on sale now link and pinned at the top of the chat. February sixth in New Orleans. Be there, New Orleans. It hasn't been a great year thus far for your football or basketball. Zion is out. Your quarterback got hurt, Derek Carr, and the season has kind of been a disappointment. So we want to bring you some joy and laugh to the start off twenty twenty five, So make sure you check up. Tickets are on sale now, be there, you don't want to miss it. We've been nominated for two sports podcast awards, the Best American Footcast and Best Sports Comedy Podcast again Best Sports, Best American Football Podcast, and Best Sports Comedy Podcast. Please go vote for us. The Lincolns defended the chat on our social pages and in all our social bios again. The Packers defeated the Saints clinch of playoffs by the score of thirty four to nothing. Oh Joe, that's it. We'll see We're back Wednesday, Christmas got the Ravens take on the the Texans, the Steelers take on the Chiefs. They're another game or not the only two games, just two games, just two games. Tons of basketball games that day. But we're real to focus on those goals because they have huge implications the Ravens. If the Steelers win that game, excuse me, If the Chiefs win the game, they're all likelihood they sow up home field throughout the entirety of the playoffs. I don't see them playing Patrick mahone or a number of their starters in the final week of the season. We're gonna be on right after the games, right after, so we're not gonna go at our normal times because the game come on really early, so we'll be on right after the games. So that's that game. That game has huge implications. If the Chiefs beat the Steelers and the Ravens beat the Texans, can they win the division? Can they clinch? I don't think they can clinch. Right then they're gonna come down to the final game of the season, and then that means Steelers and the Bengals.
Speaker 1: Last game of the season. Yes, and yes, guess who's gonna win that. We're gonna win the next two game. We're gonna beat the Broncos.
Speaker 12: Then you know y'all ain't winning Jack Okay, okay, okay, here we got Netflix.
Speaker 3: No, Ash got Netflix. Ash got that flips now? Ash got Netflix. Yeah she does.
Speaker 2: See ash Be watching bull Jab on Netflix. Y'all, But that conclude this episode of Nightcap. Thank you guys for joining us. We'll see you on Christmas Day. Happy holidays, whatever you celebrate, May they be joy us, may they be festive, and we'll see you on Wednesday. Thank you guys for joining us. You