Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis durand Elvis Duran. Phone tap. Ah, here we go, scary, Yes, what's your phone tap about?
Speaker 2: Well, Miguel emailed us to phone tap his girlfriend Maria. Turns out she brings her three kids to a community pool and has had run ins with the city who runs it. So Miguel thinks she's primed and ready for a phone tap. So I'm gonna call and pretend like not from the city, making a.
Speaker 1: Complaining person at the community pool.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna mess with her a little bit.
Speaker 1: Let's see what happened to today? Is a scary phone tap?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 1: Hello, Hey, what's up? Hey? I just got a call from the pool manager. Did did you hear from him? No? What happened? I left something?
Speaker 2: Man? No, they called. They called.
Speaker 1: I'm going there right now. I'm going there right now. What happened? They've been saying that you've been calling some problems there. I'm calling problems in the pool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, from me, the kids. The kids are being difficult.
Speaker 1: The people from the pool called to tell you that my kids are being crazy. They're just saying they're going wild running around. Did they find out about this anyway? Like? Look, they've been some complaints, people complains. It is probably that that sweets me all the time. That's always in my business, trying to tell me how I raise my kids. She should have called me your suffer said something to my fate is that? Are you watching them now?
Speaker 2: I watched the kids, but I'm not having to be up their.
Speaker 1: Ass all the time.
Speaker 2: They could go run around and play.
Speaker 1: Everybody else's kids are doing the same, if not just my kids. Whatever, I gotta go, I gotta go get the little change in the cars.
Speaker 2: I give him a number because I don't want to deal with this right now. So they're gonna give you a call.
Speaker 1: You're getting been my phone Number's wrong with you? Good? Actually? I hope you call.
Speaker 2: Me good whatever you're gonna do.
Speaker 1: Yeah you okay, so good? All right, good good? Thank you for selling me out. Bye?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Yes, oh my god.
Speaker 1: Was great. You sit back. I'm gonna give a call. Okay, all right, great?
Speaker 2: Hello Maria.
Speaker 1: Hi, This is George from the city of Mifilks. How are you not very good? Actually? Because I just got off the phone with my boyfriend and he told me, he said, you're gonna call me because of some people were complaining about my children. I have three complaints from the citizen tool from the city. I'm not going to tell you that from that. I don't like to see anything. We're getting off on the wrong foot here. I want to get on. I don't like this.
Speaker 2: I pay my tastes, I work hard, I take care of my children.
Speaker 1: If I want to go to the pool, I'll go to the pool. Other people bring their blacks there to no right, you change your baby on the lounge chair and then you leave the dirty diaper crumbled up for the pool staff to clean up. That's not why they were higher. Oh what how is this your business? I pay for that pool? You can't pay your family? How about that? You work for the city, right, you work from me. You should clean up after me when I I don't work there, you work there. Then the kids going in the pool and pampers, that is not acceptable. Pool attire. Everybody does that. Everybody has the linut swimming diapers.
Speaker 2: That's fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you just plopped the kid in its pampers. It just pla You want me to put them naked in the pool. No, but then they PLoP in their papers after you PLoP them in the pool, and then you chase that. Don't get in the pool with me. Then it's unsett you don't have anything better to do that. Let me say, what do.
Speaker 2: You do all day?
Speaker 1: What do you do all go? You know what I do all day. I sit in the air conditioning.
Speaker 2: I eat cookies.
Speaker 1: That's who im okay,