Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show.
Speaker 2: Here's your host, Bobby Bones.
Speaker 1: What a joyous occasion, What a day. There are a few days this show where I feel like somebody's life was changing. Today is Eddie.
Speaker 3: I'm a brand new man.
Speaker 1: He's tall, lot I was, man. It looks good.
Speaker 3: Thank you man.
Speaker 1: It's gotta feel weird, but it looks good.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I mean I just saw myself in a mirror for a little bit, like so, I mean, I'm not looking at myself the whole time, but it just feels weird to know that I have hair on my head.
Speaker 1: I think you'll learn how to style it more of your style, like I think a little bit. It's a little like a opie right now, What does that mean?
Speaker 3: Opie?
Speaker 1: It's kind of got a weird, like a weird part to it. Like the side looks great, the talk it looks real, but it's like how you have it like on the side, like to the side.
Speaker 4: Hey, I have a comn so let's what do you want to do?
Speaker 5: It?
Speaker 1: Coll it straight?
Speaker 4: It straight honestly doesn't move that much really kind of like set. So if I need if I she told me that if I want a different style, go back in.
Speaker 1: I think just having it on for a couple of days, it's it just looks so rigid, like like you like I was going to do a TV shoot and they harden my hair.
Speaker 2: Yes, but I think that's the way it's gonna stay because of whatever they put in it.
Speaker 1: I can wash it, yeah, I think I can go home and some of the rigidity a bit. Yeah, it's like when you get and they put stuff in it. That's what just happened, because they wanted to look good when you leave the place. She knew she's gonna be on camera. Your hair looks good. I give it actually an a wow, not even a minus. I give it an A. I don't give it an a plus yet because I need to see it after a few days.
Speaker 3: I mean, Amy says I look like a movie star? But which one is the question?
Speaker 5: You look to femailiar to the big screen like something about you when you walked. No, I clarified it after I said it, because you were like, well, we'll pump the brigs. Don't, says a movie star fake and he.
Speaker 1: Can't believe other compliment you're saying.
Speaker 5: If you're like you look like a movie star, Hey, but I clarify because it wasn't fake.
Speaker 3: Is it too real?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 3: Like, is it like oh movie star? Because it looks too too real?
Speaker 1: What do you mean too real?
Speaker 4: You know on the screen, like you see Tom Cruise, Like I know he doesn't look like that in real life.
Speaker 3: It's too real.
Speaker 1: I think if I were to see you walking down the road, I would go nothing, because you look like a normal dude in all the mark Yeah, yeah, it looks good. It looks good as if. It doesn't even look that weird to me anymore, because it's not like a treasure troll or something.
Speaker 3: Like the guys of the pink hair.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not your hair. I wish it were funnier.
Speaker 5: I mean, honestly, it's like a new thing for me around town. I'm gonna just keep every guy I see with hair.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be like, oh well, now I wonder Now I'm gonna think everyone has these everyone.
Speaker 1: And again, the ultimate twist would have been had I show you mine right here today. I think you all cause a lot more business deals.
Speaker 3: What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Why look at his hair?
Speaker 4: You know what, though, I do feel like I could probably join Old Dominion because all those dudes have good hair.
Speaker 1: Your age, you have good hair, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like they all have good hair, good styles.
Speaker 5: Wait, I didn't know that hair was associated with business deals because like Jeff Bezos.
Speaker 1: Well he's the owner though, yeah, he's like making the decisions. And also he had hair for a while, but then he shaved a ball. When he went ball, he went full f everybody. Yeah, like military.
Speaker 3: Wait, so what was his hair like before? I don't think I remember that.
Speaker 1: It was fading, It was always fading. Then he had then he had the little circle. That's when he was sounded like books only loser. Now look at him, his crap and a boss, you look good.
Speaker 4: You think that because I have hair Now, I like have a better had long hair for a while.
Speaker 3: Look at this.
Speaker 1: Wow, and ninety eight he started to lose it a little bit and then well that's a you're telling me people can photoshop stuff. Oh boy, regardless, here's a hair train. There's a picture of Jeff Bezos as a kid, right, yeah, he had a lot of hair.
Speaker 6: That can't be reality.
Speaker 3: These do look fake, man, Oh this is the one they said.
Speaker 1: Here, Yeah, but look at like the black and white picture Jeff Bezos do you see that one looks good anyway?
Speaker 3: Right there?
Speaker 1: I think any listen unfairly. I think the height of a man affects what they're able to accomplish. And we read this all the time. Just the physical anything of anybody affects how someone interprets them unfairly at times.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not good.
Speaker 1: So, hey, is Abby in there? Ray? Would you ever bring in the thing from my office? Yep, I'm sure you got something. But it looks really good.
Speaker 3: Thank you. Feels good.
Speaker 1: It's gonna feah, it's gonna fel weird for a while and then it's gonna be nothing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because like when I smile, I feel it pool in my my hair.
Speaker 3: Oh cool, you know.
Speaker 1: What I mean? Every time? That's what we feel like. Really yeah, I want to just you guys, somebody new. So sometimes if I'm working from another studio and you're all sitting around here, like fine, this is Bobby number two, I'm gonna sit at the desk.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I don't remember.
Speaker 1: When we found this on eBay. It's a cutout. It's a life size cut out of me, and we bought it that day and it came from like another country.
Speaker 3: That is not life size. You're not that big?
Speaker 1: Well his feet are like two inches off the ground.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because there's cars.
Speaker 1: Elevated off the ground.
Speaker 4: A couple of host's see I'm in the heads right, but no, no, no, I mean just the heads right.
Speaker 1: How tall is it compared to me?
Speaker 6: It's like two inches taller and at.
Speaker 1: The bottom it's got like two inches of white underneath it. A size cutout it says it's six foot one.
Speaker 5: Stand behind it? Why and just talk?
Speaker 3: Is that weird?
Speaker 1: I've never seen one of those before.
Speaker 6: Question, what are we doing with that thing?
Speaker 1: When I'm gone and Eddie's running camera? As if I'm somewhere where there's not a camera, I mean, because I don't always have a webcam. So let's say I put it behind the desk and everybody's still here. Let's working a.
Speaker 3: Different Yeah, I mean, look there it is.
Speaker 1: But you can still hear me. I'm on the microphone. I'm like, blah blah blah, but you just show that.
Speaker 5: Can Eddie do that thing where he makes your mouth move?
Speaker 2: But it's just like ale, oh yeah, like when on Netflix when they do the little mouse, like when it's in a different language.
Speaker 1: How funny is this? What you're talking about talking about there's a voice over right.
Speaker 5: No, you go into like a still image, something that's not moving, and you can make the mouth. We're like a feature.
Speaker 1: But that was a bit where I was like, I can't believe they're selling that on the internet. Don't buy it. But then I bought one just to see if it would come back or it was scam and it's real.
Speaker 5: How much did you just been on that?
Speaker 1: I need a look.
Speaker 6: You don't want to know me.
Speaker 1: I don't think it was that expensive. You want one, let me signed one for you.
Speaker 3: Give it over a Benji?
Speaker 1: No, what's a BEI hundred? Oh? How much? Fifty bucks's also by a big head, just the head like they hold up in basketball basketball games. Yeah, but I thought the real use for that would be if we still need to do videos. Sometimes we don't do video content if I'm not here because I'm in an empty desk, but I'm in a studio in some other city where there's not a camera.
Speaker 5: I would love to see you try to pull this off with your wife. She's like I need more, and you're like, it's okay, maybe I got you something.
Speaker 3: I'm here, I'm here, You're just always in the kitchen.
Speaker 1: It's so bad that somebody made that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, bones, you know what, I just thought, dude, you leave that in here when we're not in here and somebody breaks in the studio, freak them out.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm just standing there though they don't know, just staring. I'm not even blinking. Yeah, it came pretty quick, though, isn't that weird?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I don't even make any money off this. I sue them.
Speaker 3: You could probably do that.
Speaker 1: No one, Why wouldn't anybody want that? Right, I'm not gonna make any money.
Speaker 5: And if it's another country, like how, I mean, what do you do?
Speaker 1: You know, how do we know there's not a cameraon? They're spying for whatever country there is. We got some real government secrets in this room. So anyway, there's that. Finally came in the mill and they did a pretty good job though, right, like it's thick. It's me, that's yeah.
Speaker 3: They just cut you out, They printed you and cut you out.
Speaker 1: And then Abby just put it together this morning.
Speaker 6: Oh we didn't come and put together. That's why I was thinking that long.
Speaker 2: Well, that's why when you said it was only fifty dollars, I'm like, man, that seems like a lot to ship that thing for.
Speaker 6: It's just I didn't know the guys.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I've never bought a cardboard cutout of somebody. I don't know these things.
Speaker 1: But even your brain doesn't go, I bet it's not sent that long.
Speaker 3: No, huh, he thought that like they got it in the plane.
Speaker 1: What you ear's the body go around the stairs?
Speaker 2: No, but I mean you buy a big screen, it doesn't come folded. It comes as a big screen. So I thought they just put that in a big box, long skinny box.
Speaker 3: Do you remember that photo shoot? Like, where where is that from?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: No idea they grabbed you from?
Speaker 3: Like because I don't have that shirt.
Speaker 1: Meaning most things I take photos in, you eventually get the close you're Mike.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's funny, So I have that.
Speaker 1: Did you have any other foes of me? Did you see.
Speaker 5: Formal day?
Speaker 3: Formal day at school?
Speaker 1: No formal day work or it just depends what can of mood.
Speaker 6: I'm man dress casual or dress.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's is weird.
Speaker 5: So like, what do we call that?
Speaker 1: Bobby?
Speaker 3: We should have a formal day, like one day we will?
Speaker 1: You send me that link again, that's a terrible idea. Why that's hilarious. Do they have anybody else on the show or just me? Are you sure they gotta have a lunchbox on there? That guts famous?
Speaker 6: I guess, but I just.
Speaker 1: Feel weird buying it because I'm not. Somebody's making money off of me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but they provided you with a product, but I it's of me. Now you're gonna be of me.
Speaker 3: The radio stations should buy this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can make their own. Oh that's a sticker. What the heck is all that? Mike? What's that B B one? Is that a full one too? Walmart? No, go over one, Walmart.
Speaker 3: Call your manager. Somebody is making money off you.
Speaker 1: It's I'm on the Walmart side being sold to a full cutout.
Speaker 5: How does that happen?
Speaker 1: Huh okay, Yeah, send me that link. It's just a parade of all me. I do have parade. You have different clothes on all these Yeah, all different clothes. I have this look, I have one that's kind of in between, and then I have one in a suit. I should just send this. Take the pictures. We took the picture to other day. Gosh, people think of everything, but like they can, there can't be that many people buying this one like what for.
Speaker 5: My fortieth birthday, my friend Andrea ordered me a life size cut out of George Straight and it was awesome.
Speaker 1: He's famous.
Speaker 5: We also pictures with him. It's great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, send me that whole link. Like I know you sent him before, but I'll just it's like he was there.
Speaker 4: I mean, I bet like this company, you can probably send him your picture and they'll make one of you.
Speaker 1: That's different. That's a that's actual service with a person going, I'd like to have a picture of this. This they're selling life sized cutouts of me to anybody who wants to buy one. Already ready to go?
Speaker 3: Yeah, using your likeness?
Speaker 1: Yeah weird? H Okay, I'm done with this. Yeah, so go to Bobbybones dot com. You guys can help out our Pippa Joystef's awesome and US Air Force Technical Sergeant Daniel Beasting has been through a bunch serving all the stuff that he happened to him there and then he comes back and he gets a home built for him and his needs, and then the hurricane hits them blows it away. So we're trying to build him a home. All of our Pimpa Joy stuff is up. Now we don't keep any of the money. It's a whole new look. It's a whole new design. I initially I told Amy, I said, hey, let's not say that Kaitlyn designed him, because I don't really want her to feel the criticism if people don't like him. And then all I know is Helen, said Amy text me asked if I could use Amy went above the parents.
Speaker 5: Do you want me to redo the text?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Because I want to feel this way.
Speaker 5: That's not accurate feelings. So I would like to correct you if I may, No.
Speaker 1: You may not. So anyway, Amy jumped, I didn't over and went, hey, what do you think about this? And she's like, ye, I don't care.
Speaker 3: Jumped the rink? Is that what you call that? Well?
Speaker 1: I don't think it's a ring.
Speaker 3: You know, And that's an expression. Bobby went over the helmet.
Speaker 5: Yeah, go ahead, you don't really feel that way.
Speaker 1: Who knows how I feel or my just do it a bit, ba go ahead? What was that veltrow? Like suction cut?
Speaker 5: I know it's so annoying, but I can stick it.
Speaker 1: On the wall back of her phone. She'll lose it like that. She'd be like, I don't know where my phone is it'd be stuck to the shower.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna read it.
Speaker 1: I don't don't leave anything out. I promise i'll do that crap in therapy. But let me read this text message and I'll leave some more doubt that I said you do that.
Speaker 5: I'll read it. Okay. I just posted the fund reel, giving a full sneak peek. People are going to love. Bobby was sweet today when I asked about sharing if you designed, and he said to lay low on it in case rude people use it as a chance to be awful humans.
Speaker 1: Get fishing for her to say, I.
Speaker 5: Get where he's coming from. I hate that you have to deal with that as your friend. I want to protect you to also as your friend. I want you to know that's why I didn't say anything about you designing them in parentheses. I don't want you to think I'm not proud because I am.
Speaker 1: Is that fishing for her to go No, it's okay, yeah, a little bit. Well no.
Speaker 5: But I also felt awkward of like, I'm posting all this and Caitlyn worked really hard on it, and I didn't. I didn't know what you had talked to her about. And I don't want her to go look and be like, oh, well, that's weird. Amy didn't tag me or anything, and she worked really hard on it, so I wanted as her friend and know that I'm proud, but we're also her mental health is our top priority and people can be really really rude.
Speaker 1: That's a midfish. I'm okay with it. It is a cool You're about the only person that I would trust to do a midfish. To know that I'm being a bit irrational, but as in a protective way, You're about the only person I would trust to midfish me.
Speaker 5: So then she said you're in the air because she replied back that she that I could post it and that's really sweet. And then I said, I said, here's what I said exactly. Let me tell you what I said. I said, if you.
Speaker 1: Talked to me, I'm a I'm an extra. When I stall, he knows I've skipped some stuff.
Speaker 6: He raised her head and then scrolls about it.
Speaker 5: There's other stuff that we were texting that Gracie texted me saying, go Caitlin like it looks so good. And Gracie sent me a screenshot of someone saying whoever designed these this year deserves a raise, like can't wait to order, And I said, Gracie just sent me that. And then I said, if you, if you talk to Bobby, because she had said it's cool, say it's me. And I said, well, if you talk to Bobby, y'all, let me know. I don't want to overstep.
Speaker 3: Hmm.
Speaker 1: You're still midfish, but it's okay.
Speaker 5: I wanna call it a midfish. I would call it a I felt awkward as her friend not shouting her out, shouting her out, but.
Speaker 1: I think you there are only a few people in my life that allow it to be a midfish, even a Hey, I think this is kind of dumb for different reasons. You're definitely one of them. You'll you'll even stop me during the coundwn if I'll say something right like, you have that authority, you have that autonomy over going Hey, you didn't say that right. So I'm a cool with that midfish with her, and you have a relationship with her, a close relationship, so I'm all good with that. Mike definitely has the authority to go like, Nope, don't like that, shut that down. We'll move that here. Let's do this here. Eddie has a friend will be like, hey, dude, that's you're that's not a good thing for as a human, not like I'm like Robin stores are stealing babies. But it's like, you know, we have to so people have different I trust very few people to be able to me not to be irritated when that happens. And I'm not irritated. You're you're more than welcome.
Speaker 4: So like when my I tell my kids, like, don't do this and then they go to mom, is this kind.
Speaker 3: Of like the same kind of like somebody's gonna get wooped kind of the same thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but not here, because I think Amy has the emotional intelligence to know when at times I'm being overly something that she can go ooh he maybe because she knows me Amy maybe a little crazy. And so let me go on midfish this and see how it really is on the other side. And she did, and she won. My wife literally just texts me, she goes, I'm getting so many nice messages from people about the Pima Joy stuff. Crying emoji there you go. I was just being protective.
Speaker 4: My wife just texted me, she said, can I get the new Pimp and Joy hoodie?
Speaker 3: I love it. The design's awesome.
Speaker 5: Okay, anybody else's wife she.
Speaker 3: Said he designed it exactly.
Speaker 5: Kaitlyn, my wife.
Speaker 2: Just texted me. Can I get that designer's name? Maybe they can design some family shirts for us?
Speaker 1: Lunchbox's wife text them. Can I troll that person who texted that?
Speaker 5: No? Really, but that is sweet and yes, everybody's yes, there's stuff here text that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean literally Can'tlyn just texted that too. Okay, we're gonna take a little mineral here, but our pimp joy stuff. We don't keep any money, and we're building a home for a hero. And you can literally spend like twenty about twenty five bucks whatever and we don't keep any of it and it will make a big, big, big difference. It's all up at bobbybones dot com. Okay, let's do a mideral. Hey everybody. Hey, Hey, I'm Adam. It's my friend Charlie. Okay, I got some stuff. Number one Singapore Airlines offers passengers ten thousand dollars because of a turbulent flight. O.
Speaker 6: Wow, awesome, I'd take that.
Speaker 1: Of course you take it. But would you go on a crazily turbed went flight like it's like rock and it's thrown to know you were gonna get paid out at the end. Yeah, but you don't know you're gonna live. You don't know that you're gonna live.
Speaker 3: I mean we do that for free. I mean we pay to do that.
Speaker 1: Something, but we don't we don't know what's gonna happen. I'm talking about stuff snailing it for like ten minutes, and you don't know.
Speaker 5: Is this the payout from the one where the guy died?
Speaker 1: Oh no, this is a different one.
Speaker 5: Okay, So I mean that's that one. Seemed pretty traumatic and you're like next to someone that lost their life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't know you're gonna like, would you like, let's say this because it has to be different. You can't know you're gonna get the money. Let's go to mister Hair over there, Eddie Hair, good bye.
Speaker 6: Yes, mister Hare, that's his new name.
Speaker 3: No, it's not.
Speaker 1: Why not, it's awesome, it's not my new name. I want to be mister Hare. That'd be a good one. Be like calling me mister muscles. Okay, was it that flight light? It was that flight Oh you're right, it was that flight I thought that plays in America. That's super tumulo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 1: So let's say they went to your wife and they said, okay, we're gonna send Eddie up. He's gonna go on this flight and he's not gonna know. But at the end of we're gonna give ten thousand dollars. But it's going to be the most turbulence he's ever felt in his life. He's not gonna if he's gonna live or die. Would you want her to say yes to that?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you may not live.
Speaker 3: It's okay.
Speaker 1: What you may not live, it's okay.
Speaker 5: I mean you're guaranteed life, guaranteed you.
Speaker 1: We're not guaranteed life.
Speaker 3: It's just a turbulence.
Speaker 4: Now, if you said, like we're gonna shut off the engines and see what happens, that's different.
Speaker 1: But you don't know that you're gonna die or not what this bad boy can do, right, So you're good with that. You want the money?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Ten grand? Yeah, let's go no.
Speaker 5: Way, because I'll end up spending the ten grand on therapy.
Speaker 4: So ten grand on therapy, Well, you're screwed even to spend more than that.
Speaker 1: Man, you're screwed up. After that, you think you're gonna die, okay, but.
Speaker 5: On life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I'm saying, Like you're dying.
Speaker 3: People come out of that being like you know what, like I.
Speaker 1: Was so close to death. People come out with a broken neck like these people.
Speaker 5: Or any time you feel like something shake.
Speaker 3: Well, that's a chance too, to break my neck and be paralyzed.
Speaker 1: Everything's a chance.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: You don't get to make any rules because you don't know what's happening. But yeah, they're giving them some ten thousand dollars. No public put downs if you're in a relationship, if you want your marriage to succeed, don't put your husband down in public, they say, ladies. The one thing man hate more than criticism is public put downs. Whether it's rolling your eyes of the fact that your husband always loses his keys or telling him that he's like your kid, these can be detrimental to a marriage. Complaining about your spouse in front of him is shaming, demeaning, and toxic to the relationship because it makes it feel like a child and not you're equal, says marriage and family therapists. That's from psychology today.
Speaker 4: You want to say anything about that I hung out with a couple while back where they just made fun of each other the whole time.
Speaker 3: It was very awkward.
Speaker 1: I think if it's I'm.
Speaker 4: Not like making fun of like complaining like oh she never does this, and we're like that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Oh he never does this.
Speaker 5: Okay, Yeah, I mean that can be.
Speaker 4: And it felt bad, like it just didn't feel right, like why do you guys? You guys like each other?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: My wife pulls me aside sometimes after we hang out with people and she's like.
Speaker 6: I don't think they like the way you joke with me. Yeah, I think it makes them uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: Does it make her uncomfortable?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 6: But she is like, I know you're joking, but they I don't know if they do.
Speaker 1: Like what kind of stuff.
Speaker 6: I don't even remember.
Speaker 2: It was just like a backyard barbecue.
Speaker 6: And I was just like, what do you say?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like I'm wondering, that's what I'm saying. Uncomfortable.
Speaker 6: I don't know what That's what I'm saying, Like it's just normal. There's no go to.
Speaker 1: Your wife standing right in front of you and those people around. What is it? No go to?
Speaker 6: That's what I'm saying. It's just.
Speaker 5: Going to eat that.
Speaker 6: And I make a joke and you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: And she says, I think they think you're serious, and I'm like, well, maybe I won't joke in front of them anymore. I don't know, I don't remember you know what I said. But it's just conversations.
Speaker 5: Obviously, case my case, because I think your wife, if she's not bothered by it, and it's the thing between y'all. But I do see the point of the article where you said, like, men especially don't want to be called out like that in front of others.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just found good behavior because my wife can cut me in eight pieces in about three seconds and by being by making everybody else laugh and I'm just like pilate on the table ready to eat, and it's like, yeah, she's uh, super quick. I don't She wouldn't care if I started busting her chops because she would bust mine back. What the problem is, she'd busts mine a lot better than I bust hers. So I don't even do that because I know I'll lose the battle. Like she's cutting her mom's cutting funny and not cutting in like a mean way, but like quick. Yeah, it's like annoying, Like I'm here, I get paid, be funny, be compelling. I go home my wife, who doesn't want to even use that talent. It's funnier than I am. Sometimes that sucks. I'm like, let me bring a super power home. You'll be proud. Oh, you're better at me this, Oh you can fly higher than me, superman great or like I'm Superman. And I go home like, honey, I flew all over save in the world, and she's like, well, I flew faster and save two worlds. I'm like, mother, Dan got me. Yeah, I give it to her sometimes though I give it to her. Ope, No, not like that.
Speaker 3: Oh god, oh my goodness.
Speaker 1: I wanted to work for her once. Summer teenage boys so far from Home creepy song. I was a lonely little she was I was. It gets creepy. I was a lonely old woman. Hell men to make it on my own.
Speaker 6: Uh yeah.
Speaker 1: Selene Dean talks about singing with stiff person syndrome, which that feels bad. That feels like it would be bad and I don't never mad it, but like all of her muscles slowly just get tighter for life, and she can't move, so it feels like she's being strangled When she's singing. Selene Dion opens up about her stiff person syndrome. She had to cancel a tour just in general, she said, it feels like somebody strangling you. It's like somebody's pushing your larynx down. And yeah, man, that that sucks. Like they don't even know how to fix it, Like it's a neurological disease that they can't fix. She has broken ribs because like how intensive spasms get in early WHOA, that sucks. Sometimes you have to look at that ulf and go they didn't ask for that, They didn't do anything to get it. Thank God, that's not me. Yeah, yeah, like be thankful for what like that?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, like you're just sometimes the things I complain about when I see stuff like that, these some of the stuff that just starts to happen. I always wonder what when the day was that they felt like something was off that made them go to the doctor. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Problem with that is and I start to go, I'm off right, But.
Speaker 5: One day you go to sleep. At some point, there's that day for people that are experiencing anything where they wake up and it's like something's not right. I don't want to think about that day, but I don't want to give it power.
Speaker 3: But it was a little different.
Speaker 4: But like my foot now, and I see people like just walking normally, I'm like, gosh.
Speaker 1: You know what, You're right. It's not broken, though it is broken. It fractured his pinky toe. It's a break. I'll show you the X ray. It's a fracture.
Speaker 5: Okay. I thought that you were also like, it's not broken.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I didn't say that at all. It's not something that you can fix anything.
Speaker 3: Bobby feels bad. It was his throat.
Speaker 1: No, it was you. It was your fault. It was your fault. I reached up to catch your throat you came down. Was overthrown? No, it was not under throw. You weren't even standing where you're sposed be standing, if you were standing on second base, if you were standing on the bag. Was it underthrown or overthrow? He didn't have a story. He goes it was underthrown, he said underthrown. Jerry would never mention that. Jerry would never find me. I broke my foot. I know what the throw was. Sometimes when I don't have when I have a sore throat, I just remember the times when I didn't have a sore of throat and I looked and I'm like, I'm so stupid for not appreciating that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Or it's like when you have a hangover and you're like, gosh, I'll never drink again, and then you drink again.
Speaker 5: Like I didn't appreciate myself sober, Like.
Speaker 1: When your nose is stopped up and you're like, yeah, You're like I just never the next time my nose is stopped up, I'm just gonna think, be so thankful, And that's all I'm gonna think about is how lucky I'm I have a stopped up nose. And then he goes away and you never think about it again until stops up again, and you're like, man, even after I had that talk on myself. A New Mexico arsonist he was trying to torch his ex girlfriend's home, which is a bad deal because she and her four kids were inside, but he set himself on fire. What He's accused of pouring gasoline all over his ex's Albuquerque home and then lighting a match. A neighbor security footage shows the arsonists pouring the liquid before the flames exploded and they got on him and he's trying to jump over the fence and he's on fire. The man is engulfed in flames.
Speaker 5: Arsonists sounds like they should know what they're doing, you know.
Speaker 1: They just that because I agree did it. I don't think he's a professional artist, I know, but they should just and also are their professional arsenists are professional ones though, like there are probably people who do it, but like look him up on LinkedIn arsenist.
Speaker 3: That's the that's the writer's fault. Like an arsonist.
Speaker 1: An arsonist does feel like somebody that has had done it successfully a couple of times, Like somebody who's just idiot tries a lot as a girlfriend's house on fire, burns himself. That's the story. You shouldn't be able to be called an arsenist unless you've got a couple of successful arsens on you. No, no, no, But like he to be called in art arsenist, you need to have pulled off a couple of successful arsens without getting caught. Yeah, just in general, or if you get caught, you go out of jail. Yeah, Like what are you am for? Arson?
Speaker 3: Oh you're the arsonist? Yeah, they doing it for years.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm here. Successfully burnt it down.
Speaker 3: I have a license.
Speaker 1: I feel like a real arsenist wouldn't catch it up on fire exactly. That's like a sue Arson, a soue chef like this.
Speaker 2: See he was watching too many movies. He watching the gasoline thinking, oh, just pour it down in a light up and I'm okay.
Speaker 5: He should be like the amateur fire starter guy.
Speaker 1: One of the things Arkansas Keith taught me over and over again was about gas and fire. We just guess all the time to burn stuff, so dumb, But it was why you one when you should use it. How you should make sure that not even just the liquid, but like the fumes are on you like. So that was a big learning lesson for me and him because it would be like you can catch up on fire so easy. So when I see people like pouring stuff to start fires on like a movie, I'm like, that would never happen. They would go up there, get they get caught up in it.
Speaker 4: You ever mix it with oil, You mix it with oil, and that makes it not so explosive.
Speaker 3: That's what I do. We didn't mix anything. We just burnt just But how would you like it? Would you throw something at it?
Speaker 1: Far away.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a Roman candle, that's all's cool?
Speaker 1: No Oh a Roman candle, Yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 3: One fourth of July, and you save them from like who.
Speaker 1: Saves the Romancando? You can't want you to burnet? Let's go.
Speaker 3: I have lots of fireworks that we just never popped.
Speaker 1: The best father Figure Dads, You guys will take a run at this.
Speaker 6: Best best father figure Dad.
Speaker 1: The best dad's on television. Oh, the characters best Dad's Danny Tanner, Danny Tanner, Bob Saget Dan as Danny Tanner comes in at number three. Who's Winslowl?
Speaker 6: Winslow from Family Matters?
Speaker 1: Hold on?
Speaker 6: No Fresh? Prince of bel Air?
Speaker 1: Name Uncle Phil, Uncle Phil? James Avery is Philip Banks. Number seven?
Speaker 3: Who was Tim to a Man? Taylor?
Speaker 1: Tim Allen is Tim Taylor? Home Improvem Number three.
Speaker 4: Oh he's the boss, He's a good boss, Tony Tony Macelli.
Speaker 6: Well he's not the boss.
Speaker 1: I got a she's the boss, I mean, good dad.
Speaker 5: He's the housekeeper.
Speaker 6: On TV Cosby, Bill Cosby, the character. Okay, well I'm.
Speaker 5: Saying on TV that is still such It just bumms me out anytime. That's such a good show.
Speaker 6: Friday Night Lights. Coach Taylor. No, yes, he's a good dad.
Speaker 3: He was never there was coaching go ahead.
Speaker 5: He was never the modern family dad Bill.
Speaker 1: Dumpy, Andy Griffith, is Andy Taylor, John Goodman is Dan Connor.
Speaker 3: Oh was he a good dad? I never saw it show?
Speaker 6: Really I thought he was a drinker.
Speaker 1: No good dad, Dan Castell and as Homer Simpson, Jerry still Er, Frank Costanza, Tom Bosley, Howard cunning Half from Happy Days, Robert Reid, Mike Brady from Brady Bunch, Oh, Fred McMurray, Steve Douglas, my three sons.
Speaker 3: Who made this list?
Speaker 1: Older people Yes, older people go Derby dot com.
Speaker 6: They're watch any new shows.
Speaker 1: They have new shows in there. But I mean, Andy Griffith, you can't, I mean watch it.
Speaker 3: But like Frank Costanza, he wasn't a good dad.
Speaker 6: Right, he was just in the show.
Speaker 3: That's for the rest of us.
Speaker 1: There was love there. Business names rejective for being too offensive. Each year the company's house has to go through names of perspective new businesses and they can say no because the public. You can't put the wort in a business and put the sign up in public. What about that that Thai food place or f u K Yeah, I think that might be a real word, like a real I don't know so, and everywhere's different. But here are some of the places they've had to say no to. The go f Yourself club. Mmm, that's like a nightclub. I don't know, man, what would you do there? The Slutty Pizza Company. What if your last name was like Sluti and you can't use doggie style limited dog place.
Speaker 3: That's funny.
Speaker 1: The shrowm room.
Speaker 3: That sounds normal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the mind on effort?
Speaker 6: What is it?
Speaker 1: The mind? Okay, okay, got it. They wouldn't allow that one fing great portraits a camera studio.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's awesome.
Speaker 1: You can't do it. You can't do the F word though. The cush, the cush puppy, the cush cush like weed cush. Oh yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't know that. What cush puppy puppy.
Speaker 1: But guys, cush cush. You know you guys are like cushballs.
Speaker 5: Guys, you have stop you stop that cushman? What's that?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give you one more story. Harvard scientist say there may be an advanced civilization living inside the earth.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 5: Do you pick this like you mean in the ocean.
Speaker 1: In a new paper? You know, the only five percent of the ocean's map, that's it, only five percent. Think about that about mapped that we even know that we've mapped. We know what's there and when and how deep. And only five percent of the ocean.
Speaker 4: We can go all the way to the trenches. You ever seen those maps where the trenches are in the middle of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's great, that five percent of the ocean's map. We've only been at five percent of the ocean. Think about that? What's down there? Even like crazy fishes, not just fish, but fishes because they got like two heads. Probably fishes. In a new paper from a team of researchers from Harvard, it claims that aliens can be living inside Earth. The term UFO may reflect activities of intelligent beings concealed in stealth here on Earth, or even walking amongst us. The researchers admit it's an exotic hypothesis, but they say that it definitely could be a place where there are people living that we don't know, people not organic just like us. And before you here we go again. These are people that have an extreme amount of education in an area that you are not educated. Yet you still go, there's no way they.
Speaker 3: Can be right, why are you looking at me?
Speaker 1: Let me ask as you started went here we go, Yeah, I did.
Speaker 5: If we're looking at the universe and out or space and people coming in to our atmosphere. But if they are in the earth, does that make them aliens.
Speaker 1: Because they're here aliens?
Speaker 5: But they're here, but we heard.
Speaker 1: People and they don't anymore but illegal aliens. If you're somewhere that they're you're not quote supposed to be, you know.
Speaker 5: I get that.
Speaker 1: That's why that's what the alien term comes from, more so than like a distance away or space.
Speaker 5: Just let them go, amy, No, I mean I get it. I just was starting to think, like, what if they were here first? Definitely and it's like they're like, we're not aliens?
Speaker 3: And what if they say definitely could be?
Speaker 1: Can you say that it definitely could be? Honest? Yeah, to get to there, definitely could could.
Speaker 5: Sometimes too, you know, in case MVR calls. Definitely maybe not, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yes, I go to Bobby Bones dot com again. We have our pivot Joy stuff up. I hope you get some we don't keep any of the money. It's going to build a hero for a home. US Air Force Technical Sergeant Daniel Beeston. That's it. Thank you guys, and we'll see you tomorrow. Add your hair looks great.
Speaker 3: Thanks man. I cannot wait to drive down the road that my hair.
Speaker 1: I hope it will. Go buy a convertible today, dude, I'm in a jeep. I know, go buy a convertible. They just fine, who cares? Just want to have to experience you want to tell them, hey, I want to buy something from my hair. All right, Thank you guys. We'll see you tomorrow.
Speaker 6: By everybody,