Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: I know you can't give away the secret, but I gotta ask how y'all get all these guests to invest us bro y'all got nine hundred people and then I'm sure Lebron gonna come with the last minute, but like, what is the blueprint for getting guests to be a part of these events? Like if you don't want to tell, you don't have to. But even when I saw the CJ. McCollum thing, which I was excited about because I don't think people realize how great of an investor he is do it prompted me like, what are you doing actively to get these and I know so, and explain how long it takes for some of these relationships to come through, Like even a Swiss thing on the revote that was a work for two years.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure. I mean it's relationships.
Speaker 5: It's all relationships, honestly, Like that's the secret behind this whole situation.
Speaker 4: I feel like.
Speaker 5: Some sometimes it takes years. It's like, you know, it's like a garden. Some some fruits and some some crops take years to actually you know, come to fruition, and some take a couple of months or so. You know, you might meet somebody in the club and then you know there's an instant relationship right away, or you might have to you know, work with somebody for you know, a couple of years to actually have a relationship with them. But it's it's all a domino effect or form relationships, like you know, from meeting one person, then connecting with another person, and then connected with another person and then of course you know them seeing enough value in it to actually want to do it.
Speaker 4: That's always beneficial as well.
Speaker 5: So it's like the law of inertia, like once you get hot, you know, you just got to keep the ball rolling, pour gasoline on the fire, and then you know, he just you just attract more energy. But yeah, it's all personal relationships. You know, we've we've been able to develop pretty much relationships with everybody. We at least one degree from everybody, so we can we can call for anybody at this point in time, not to say that we can get anybody, we can we know at least a person that has a relationship with somebody. So you know, Diddy, that took that took a few years to cultivate that relationship. But by the time we got it, you know, we booked them on just the text, personal text.
Speaker 4: That was it.
Speaker 5: It wasn't through a PR firm, it wasn't through manager, it wasn't through you know, a booking agency. It was just a voice note and then two minutes later he responded and that that that was done. Robert Smith, you know a person that we got introduced to, Steve Harvey. Steve Harvey, a person that we got introduced to to Tabati Nicole, Domino effect. Domino effect there, you know, somebody like Rich Paul uh you know, building that relationship with a lot of people in l a uh On on the Uta side and spring Hill, spring Hill, and it's just you know, amount of time when we first had the first zoom call with him, and the zoom call was actually just like an introduction. We was doing an episode and we spoke about you know, a variety of other things that wasn't even planned on that conversation and then you know, we just the other thing is you got to be in the right place at the right time too.
Speaker 4: So you know, we go to a lot of different places.
Speaker 5: We go to the NBA All Star Game, we go to the Super Bowl, we go to F one and you know, all these different places. These this is where the people actually are. So now it's.
Speaker 6: Not part of your DM You got a seeming person.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so now it's like you know, you can actually see somebody physically. It's one thing to just you know, suit them an email, shoot them a text. But when you actually get to see somebody, it makes it a more you know, relatable situation where it's like, okay, nah, I know this person. You know, we have a conversation, we might have a drink or two eat, and now you.
Speaker 4: Develop a real relationship.
Speaker 5: So pretty much ninety percent of the people that are on invest best are all through personal relationships. Like I said, we don't really go through like booking agencies or managers too much. It's just more so like you know, you know this person, or meet this person directly, or you know, sometimes just DM a person or you know, different things like that. And one person like La Anthony that comes through Charrence J. That's his that's his personal friend and he thought that you know, she would be a good fit for investments, reached out to us, she was interested in coming. So that was a relationship that you know, he made and and then you know, so it's just it's one of those situations. It's like I said, it's no set science, it's no set science behind it. But once again, it just goes back to relationships, something that we talk about all the time, always talk about how to build relationships and the art of building relationships, how to cultiate relationships, different things of that nature, and that's how we was able to get all of these people, a lot of people. But yeah, it's just you know, and then of course a platform that we have is tremendous from you know, this show. We've met people from doing this show, earned a Lesia of course, because that's a guest every single week.
Speaker 4: Assets of a Liabilities very useful too.
Speaker 5: We've been able to establish relationships with people from that show or further strength and relationships that we already have from that show.
Speaker 4: So yeah, that's beneficial. Having a show where you interview people is always a good way to kind of establish relationships.
Speaker 6: So yeah, this episode is brought to you by P and C Bank.
Speaker 7: A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day.
Speaker 6: It's like banking with P and C Bank.
Speaker 7: It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association member fdic.
Speaker 6: Ernest What's Up?
Speaker 7: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like The checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds odds are they're using Square? We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus.
Speaker 6: On what matters most ready.
Speaker 7: To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com, backslash, go backslash, eyl to learn more. That Square dot com backslash, go, backslash eyl, don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's square handle the back end so you can and keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and n families will.
Speaker 2: Be protected sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 7: Really, that's the deal. That's the blueboard. Yeah, I mean we say that all the time, Like you got it. When you get into space, you got to make sure that you're adding value. And so even if it doesn't happen in that moment, just be patient, never take it personal, and keep going. Like you said that, you brought up the Swiss situation that was over two years in the making, two years in the making, and that really starts to shout out to Charlottagne who introduced us to Nicole, who was a talent manager at Black Effects. She was like, look, I know, I know it is managing MO to shout out to MO. Got in contact with MO every time something comes up. You know, if he's interested, we have some availability for him. It didn't work out. Never took a personal every time there was an opportunity, whether it was MSG when I was like, yo, just to be great, we're gonna be in New York.
Speaker 6: It'd be great. Time it didn't work. You know.
Speaker 7: One time we were flew out to California in the hopes of sitting down with him and X pass and so it was like the time it wasn't great.
Speaker 6: It was like, all right, well, when.
Speaker 7: The timing does come, We'll be ready, and as you see us civil liabilities, we were able to sit down with him but still keep in a relationship with MO and then figuring out his other manager to shout out to Courtney and Courtney we recognized him because he was DJ Kallis's manager, and then we knew Lenny s was also managing callus, so it was like all these people in the same space.
Speaker 6: So it's like it's one phone call separation.
Speaker 7: Then that from that, Maverick Carter comes because Callu is there, we meet Maverick and now there is a relationship with Maverick, and so we just keep these lines of communication open. Never really asks anybody for anything other than like, if you're available, we'd love to have you come. Ask some value. So most people are like, yeah, of course I want to help. I love what you guys are doing because you were adding value, even if like you said the c J McCollen thing.
Speaker 6: We met him at the All Star game.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we were waiting outside to go into Chris Paul's party and I walked out. He walked over and he was like, Yo, I love y'all guys. First thing he says, I love y'all guys. I'm like, yo. At the time, they had just put out the article that he makes an investment every year.
Speaker 6: He makes a new investment in his portfolio. Every single year.
Speaker 7: He doesn't miss of adding something to the portfolio. And I was like, you gotta, we gotta talk to you, like we gotta sit down. And his response is like, I'm not I'm not ready yet. I want to, like, y'all are the big leagues. I got to make sure that I have everything in line before I come and sit down y'all. And I'm like, trust me, brofolio speaks.
Speaker 6: For you're ready. And so now to have them an investments is incredible.
Speaker 7: But that was almost eight months ago, right, So everything happens in its own time.
Speaker 6: It's never gonna happen on your time.
Speaker 7: Well most times it won't happen on your time, but it will happen in God's time. So be patient with it, keep over uh levels of communication, and be good to people. Man, that's the that's the part that gets overlooked.
Speaker 6: Just be good to people.
Speaker 7: Be a good person, be good to people, treat them more respect, value their time, and most times, more times than not, man, you'll see a line up like like what investors is because we've always carried out with us everywhere we go.
Speaker 5: It's all about relationships. Sometimes people don't fully understand relationships. You have to be extremely you have to think bigger than just yourself. Sometimes somebody might look at a relationship and be like, well, I'm not benefiting from this relationship, so I'm not supporting the relationship, but you might benefit off of the intangibles that come that you don't even realize will come from it. So this is extremely important for people to understand. That's a major part of being in a relationship and building relationships is to make relationships happen, to be a bridge, and to be selfish. So Larry Morrow Morrow is a perfect example of that. He's a person that has connected us to a few different people actually, and he's been abridged to Mike Novagrats, He's been a bridge to Sean from Spiritual Word and a variety of other people where he's never personally benefited from any of those relationships. But it's the intangibles that come down the line that I'm sure he probably will benefit from, but that's not even his purpose of actually making that relationship. So sometimes people don't fully understand things in the moment because they only worry about like I gotta eat off of this right now. If I'm not eating off of this situation right now, then I'm not supporting the situation. But in relationship building, one on one, you have to find ways to make relationships happen, bridge relationships, support relationships that don't benefit you, and that takes that takes a lot of understanding to understand that, because you know, it's it's human nature, right most people. In the grand scheme of life, the number one rule in life is is self preservation. That's that's what That's what humans. Everybody has to You have to worry about yourself first. So and everybody's core, that's their premise of like how does this help me?
Speaker 4: But when you.
Speaker 5: Fully elevate from that, that's when you can become special. But it takes a special It takes a special person to fully understand that.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.