Speaker 1: Guys roll you said during the week that you saw a lot of Seattles defense. What we saw from Baltimore last year with Mike McDonald but obviously performed, were the things you saw in this game. You kind of thought, Okay, I see this, and now I know how to navigate it.
Speaker 2: I mean sort of.
Speaker 3: Uh, I think just going into the end of the game, you know, it was if they run this, this is my answer, and simple as that. I just try to keep it simple and obviously check the ball down when I needed to, and and hit my number one or number two in my progression, uh as efficiently as I could.
Speaker 2: And and I just kept it simple. You know.
Speaker 3: Last year in that game, I feel like I just got out of rhythm and I was trying to force stuff and and it just I just wasn't playing in the right mindset of being aggressive, being smart and taking what the defense gave me. So I learned my lesson in that game. And then uh, coming into this game, obviously new personnel. It is the Seahawks, not the Ravens, and and so for me, it was all right, similar scheme, yes, but this is what we're trying to tack and and how can I be efficient as best as I can.
Speaker 2: So that's my mindset. You mentioned kind of the need to.
Speaker 3: Find your identity as a team, and you have a game like this that you need to win, and then you have some injuries and you have unseen replays.
Speaker 2: And all these things kind of going against you. What kind of step towards finding your identity do you think you took?
Speaker 1: Time?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, obviously there's always gonna be stuff that you can clean up. And you know, for us, our standards is high here and so I think a lot of us will go to all right, like we could have done this or that and be better here. But I think at the end of the day, man, it's it's a it's a team sport. And so to go four quarters with all these different kinds of emotions and parts of the game and to be able to rally together and defense get a turnover and then us score a touchdount at the end, and uh, it's just that's team football, man, and that's the sport that we play. So I feel like we did take uh step in the right direction for sure, And we're always gonna have stuff that We're gonna be hard on ourselves.
Speaker 2: And need to grow and get better at.
Speaker 3: But I really do think that we all as a team came together and found a way today really well.
Speaker 1: So touchdown passes to kill and this trust.
Speaker 3: Value with him, yeah, I mean the first one or both. The first one, man, yeah, just obviously a third down play, but for us, I saw just him have leverage on the outside and I.
Speaker 2: Just needed to give him some space.
Speaker 3: He did a great job of breaking down and being at the right depth and the landmark, and he's really good at that. And so for me, it's just trusting and laying it on the sideline knowing that my guy can go get it. And then the fact that he kept his two feet and it was crazy, so awesome job on that. And then the second one, same thing that it was pretty tight coverage, We had safety coming down on him and then he crossed face tight window and it just comes down to that component of trust, man. That's how that's both of them. Both touchdowns were just a trust factor.
Speaker 2: So some that we've.
Speaker 3: Continued to grow at, you know, throughout the off season and and throughout the games that we've played together, and then tonight it showed really well, So very proud of him.
Speaker 1: Did this feel like how it should feel like. Did you kind of feel like this was a get right.
Speaker 2: Kind of game for the offense?
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, every opper we step out in the field, man, we want to do that.
Speaker 2: We want to get better and prove to.
Speaker 3: Ourselves that, you know, we're gonna play at the standard that we that we need to play at and that we're capable of playing at.
Speaker 2: And so tonight was another opportunity.
Speaker 3: It was a Thursday night game and a great, great team in the Seahawks, great environment, and so for us to come out and just do our job, do it well and be efficient. I thought for all of us it was, like I said, the right step in the right direction, and so, uh, there's stuff that we can still get better at. But more than anything, man, I'm I'm proud of just how how we all stuck together, man as a unit. And when guy just got banged up or went down, the next guy came in and did their job really well. So that's a good sign for all of us and we just got to continue to walk this road together. Yeah, it was awesome just seeing Ernardo get his interception Malick on the defensive side, man, that always fires us up on on the offense and and then obviously Isaac getting in at the end and and pulling away sort of like a little throwback memory of like when Jordan Mason got a couple of years ago and he had his run at the end, and uh so, but for those guys to step in, man, it's the NFL, it's you know, the Saint College, and it's uh you know, it's the real deal. You're playing against the best of the best. And so for those guys to show up on Thursday night, a primetime game like that, it means a lot to all of us as a team and and them showing that so we all got their backs and we're going to continue to grow together.
Speaker 2: Thanks good Thanks guys here