Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to US.
Speaker 1: Air on Air with Ryan.
Speaker 3: Seacrest, Monday Morning post Saint Patti's Day, Hello, Sin, good morning.
Speaker 4: I made green eggs for my kids yesterday for Saint Patrick's Day.
Speaker 1: I know they thought it was so cool.
Speaker 2: Do you used to get the green dye? Yeah?
Speaker 1: It just a little bit like drops it like the food coloring.
Speaker 2: And did you do ham as well?
Speaker 5: Uh? You know you did not do.
Speaker 1: Green eggs and ham.
Speaker 6: But no.
Speaker 2: Well there's Tanya, Hi, Tanya.
Speaker 7: Good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 2: What was your weekend?
Speaker 1: Great?
Speaker 8: Spent two hours yesterday meal prepping. But we're set.
Speaker 2: I think it's so smart.
Speaker 9: Think of how like like I think we talked about this in the last week or so.
Speaker 2: Fewer decisions is the way to go.
Speaker 9: Okay, back room, good morning, good morning. We've got Ruby, We've got Mikayla me. I know you're back there. The problem is you're in a corner.
Speaker 1: I know. I'm like, I need my ole cover back here. I need to be.
Speaker 9: She's off mic, she's in the corner. There's no internet cam on her. But I understand we need to talk to you a little bit later.
Speaker 10: Yes, we do. I've got some tea for you.
Speaker 9: You got some tea in the world of what what's the what's the category dating?
Speaker 10: Well, not necessarily dating, but I have a little crush on someone.
Speaker 9: She has the most energy of all of us. You can tell when there's new potential love or just like excitement.
Speaker 10: Right, Yeah, it's probably because I have a crush on someone I don't know, I think.
Speaker 8: So okay, oh boy, everybody's getting married, like's the best.
Speaker 9: All right, Well, Madiana, we're just getting started. I don't know if I can handle giving any sort of feedback or advice yet, but we will come back.
Speaker 10: Okay, we'll come back then.
Speaker 9: Just getting the blood flowing here, all right? Shall we take a look. We got partly sun today and high's in the mid seventies. Ryan's roses seven forty this morning. Get into that. So just to keep us in line and aligned and on track. The spring begins tomorrow night at eight oh six, and Ryan's roses begins this morning at seven forty.
Speaker 2: So hang tight.
Speaker 9: Partly sun even highs in the mid seventies today, after a nice weekend, hopefully you made it through Saint Patti's Day without any sort of uh really real issue.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but welcome back. We're into it.
Speaker 9: How is I always live in the moment, but I also look forward? And this is the hybrid conversation exactly because we do want to be present and live in the moment. I don't always, but we do want to be presently in the moment at the same time, what is my week going to shape up?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 9: You may be asking yourself that this morning as you brush your tongue, And that is why we have the horoscopes for the week.
Speaker 2: Is there a theme to these? I'm sure there is.
Speaker 8: No theme, just your horoscope for the week. Kicking it off with airy, let's go. If you aren't thinking clearly, you might need a break from the news, comments, gossip, et cetera. Your week is a seven point five Taurus.
Speaker 4: You want to step up for someone right now that's being taken advantage of. Well, this isn't your battle. Your week is an eight point zero. Oh sorry, your week is a six point nine I.
Speaker 9: Read Oh you can't take it back.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I'm sorry that with you.
Speaker 1: That's Gemini's week.
Speaker 7: Gemini, trust your instincts. This week.
Speaker 8: You've made a few wrong decisions, so you're questioning your gut. But stop your week is an eight point oh Cancer.
Speaker 4: Sometimes all it takes to find success is to change your mindset.
Speaker 1: Your week is a nine point oh Leo.
Speaker 8: Something you were expecting to happen hasn't happened yet, don't give up on the dream. Your week is a seven point nine Virgo.
Speaker 4: Someone is testing your boundaries, but do not give in. Your week is a six point nine Libra.
Speaker 8: Keep drama at bay, the best way you can. Your week is an eight point five.
Speaker 9: And maybe your parka. Maybe that's like strangling your blood flow.
Speaker 2: The biggest park come.
Speaker 1: Scorpio.
Speaker 4: The universe is sending compensation for what you have endured. Your week is a nine point three Sagittarius.
Speaker 8: All problems have solutions. You might be struggling to find one, but it will come. Your week is a seven point seven Capricorn.
Speaker 4: You need to overcome a power struggle. Show your strength while retaining the compassion. Your week is an eight point zero Aquarius.
Speaker 8: Be careful who you can fide in. Your week is a six point nine and Pisces.
Speaker 4: Dwelling on something that can't happen will only bring frustration and disappointment into your life.
Speaker 1: Your week is a seven point five all right.
Speaker 9: So Basically you're saying you don't want to be a query I or tore this week. It's an easy way to summon up to take it with the brain assault. They were under sevens in terms of the greatest system. All right, zoom meetings. I know, give a zoom meeting. How would you appreciate it ten if there wasn't a six point nine? If you lose later we have all the time. The thing for me is like we're there on time. I like to get there early, and the host is not there.
Speaker 2: Where's the host? The host should arrive a few minutes early.
Speaker 1: I agree, you know people have things.
Speaker 9: Going on, But if you want two hosts, you're gonna send out that thing I can't even understand via email.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know where to click. Put some eye up, click and invention in the right one.
Speaker 9: Then you need to show up three minutes before so we can get in there, do our grid's view and start. But anyway, the question is how long do you zoom before you start to lose people's attention and they zone out. I guess they asked a bunch of people here in California and around the country, and they say seventy one percent of people said they check out of a zoom in a meeting by twenty seven minutes.
Speaker 4: Oh, I keep my meetings at twenty minutes.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a dream.
Speaker 1: Well, they're all.
Speaker 4: Back to back, and I'll have ten of them like today, I have ten of them in a row.
Speaker 1: So they all go back.
Speaker 4: To back and it's just fifteen to twenty is like the perfect sweet spot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, twenty seven people are lost.
Speaker 9: That's when they start squinting, and yeah, their concentration wonders. But hosts get there on time, get there early. Yeah, all right, today's quote. Every day we give you a quote. Maybe set the tone. You have to be where you are to get where you need to go.
Speaker 2: This FM headlines with siciny Well.
Speaker 4: Kenya dominated yesterday's thirty ninth LA Marathon, taking the top two spots in the men's field and the top spot in the women's race in the second largest field in the event's history. Dune Part two is currently the highest grossing film of twenty twenty four the domestic and worldwide box office. It's expected to surpass the five hundred million mark today. The USC women's basketball team held the number one seed in the NCAA tournament, the program's highest seed since nineteen eighty six, and there were no winning tickets sold in the latest drawing of the Mega Millions Lottery, pushing the for tomorrow's drawing to eight hundred and seventy five million, the tenth largest US lottery jackpot ever.
Speaker 9: On air with Ryan Seacrest, Oh right, tis Monday, Planter's fatcheriety is in full form this morning.
Speaker 2: I didn't even run the marathon.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I'm right.
Speaker 9: What is it when you wake up the morning after the marathon with foot paint and you didn't run it?
Speaker 1: Maybe you're just there in spirit?
Speaker 2: Probably probably so connected. What a beautiful day.
Speaker 4: I mean Dodger Stadium to Century City. I mean, think how long that drive isn't.
Speaker 9: It's not only that, it's the it's the like the elevation for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thing up is not good.
Speaker 1: I run a half marathon in San Francisco and never again.
Speaker 2: That's still a.
Speaker 9: Great accomplishment like this, Like Sanrancisco up Lombardi Street.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what streets they were, but yeah, sure.
Speaker 2: What's the famous crooked one, the one that curled? Isn't that Lombardy?
Speaker 9: I think it's famous there's one street that just goes straight up and it's like a snake you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Okay, what's the name of it.
Speaker 7: I don't know the name of it, but I know.
Speaker 2: Both of us know what we're talking about, but we still know the name of it. That's our brain. That's our brain. You're closest Lombard Street.
Speaker 9: Lombard, but the plural would be Lombardi right in the time would be more than one.
Speaker 2: Really, oh really street?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 12: Uh?
Speaker 9: Spring begins tomorrow. The brackets were announced yesterday. Did you see men's congratulations Cal State Long Beach the only local team to make the tourney, right tiny, They're gonna play your team Thursday morning.
Speaker 2: At eleven Arizona and women's.
Speaker 9: Lots of local teams got in, So congratulations you as Sea Women's.
Speaker 2: You see l A, You see.
Speaker 9: Irvine and Cal Baptist out of Riverside all making the tournament. I think, to this day still I'm like Lombardy Street. I'm not quite sure that I follow the brackets either.
Speaker 1: I don't either until if I know the team in the top. Whatever.
Speaker 9: Here's the other thing I almost called you, guys. I was flipping through my feed and there it is is the headline? Marriage rates are up, divorce.
Speaker 2: Rates or down?
Speaker 7: That's right?
Speaker 9: What are the odds that that headline comes out the year that Tanya and Ruby get engaged to be married. I think it's all meant to be.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: So now I think marriage is a great idea.
Speaker 7: So are you thinking differently about marriage yourself?
Speaker 2: Not at all.
Speaker 9: I'm thinking for you guys, it's actually perfect. Yeah, but I was so excited the pandemic. Did you hear the pandemic caused the marriage rate to plummet?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 9: But now it's going back up and divorce rates are down. Ruby, did you hear that divorce rates are downs?
Speaker 1: This is fabulous news.
Speaker 9: It's great timing because they were. I feel like they were just everywhere.
Speaker 1: I told you this ten years ago.
Speaker 2: You told me they were coming back.
Speaker 1: I told you that this is like down.
Speaker 2: What do you mean divorce is not a thing?
Speaker 1: I mean, in my eyes, it's not.
Speaker 8: I feel like divorce was a thing because women had to marry to survive. And we don't have to do that anymore, because we can open our own bank accounts and buy our own homes.
Speaker 9: And now once you get get married, it's about surviving inside that marriage.
Speaker 1: And he's not wrong. Marriage is not so bliss as you think. It's a lot of work.
Speaker 9: Can I tell you're gonna be very happy about this timey? Do you know why they say that divorce rates are down?
Speaker 2: Why therapy?
Speaker 9: Oh my people are actually talking about their issues and sad relationships with other people that are qualified to help before it gets really bad.
Speaker 8: Yeah, because you know what the thing was that I really realized through therapy with myself, and I think we all do this, but.
Speaker 7: You you only know what you know, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 8: Like, so you have these preconceived notions, you have the way that you handle things because that's just how you've been doing your whole life, and you expect another person to be the exact same way, and it's just not the reality. And so it's like, for me, it was very humbling. Therapy is a very humbling experience because they really say, oh, well.
Speaker 1: You guys do it together.
Speaker 7: Not necessarily, no, we don't do it together.
Speaker 9: But like I well, I think this indicates that you will probably for sure.
Speaker 8: But like I think that it's a very good thing because it just kind of humbles you in that sense.
Speaker 9: But would you say you have a because there's two categories of marriage they say that are very very common now to make it work. One is a romantic marriage and the others a companion marriage. Do you have a romantic marriage or a companion marriage?
Speaker 1: Mine is if I had to choose more companion.
Speaker 2: But I get no, that's what's going to last longer.
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, I'm separate.
Speaker 9: I'm just saying this is what they're seeing. The trend is right now with married people. They're like the romantic marriages many times burn out faster than the companion.
Speaker 4: Marriage, and they could be maybe masked with unfortunately social media and people want to show their romantic gestures through.
Speaker 1: All of that.
Speaker 4: I feel like sometimes that's saying is true. Like anybody who flashes their love so much on social media, it's like you're hiding something else.
Speaker 9: Well, I think it's like you're you're choosing more of your like like your friend than your passion person. I mean that's the trend these days. You're choosing more of your best friend than your passion partner. Okay, so anyway, if you just joined us, divorce rates are down. Where were you when you heard it? Where were you when.
Speaker 4: It is We're all gonna make it, guys, all right, everybody's all just giddy over there in the back room.
Speaker 2: Have you heard? Have you heard? If you just got here, I don't know if you know.
Speaker 9: Uh, Marianna has come in, saying and she came in early.
Speaker 2: Mark, thank you?
Speaker 9: Why I have to throw under the bus. I thought it was early. Now is right on time? Almost late, basically saying almost late. So you came in and you said you have a crush on a guy?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I was talking to the girls back here. I think I have a crush on someone.
Speaker 2: This what do you think? Or do you no?
Speaker 10: I think I do. I just don't want to admit it.
Speaker 9: Well is this how do we even start with? Who's the guy? I guess that's the Yeah.
Speaker 10: So he's just a guy in the friend group, like my friend's boyfriend's friends, and he's always around.
Speaker 2: Okay, how long has he always been around? For like a year or so? And have you ever thought about hanging out with him? Well?
Speaker 10: I always thought he was cute, but it was like, okay, like I never really talked to him that much.
Speaker 2: So and so what changed? Why'd you talk to him on the.
Speaker 10: Sun because we already went out a couple of times, and this last time that we went out, he invited me to go to the gym with him, and I don't know if he like heard me, but I was like, Oh, yeah, I'm gonna leave because I'm gonna go to the gym soon. And then later that he was after that, he was like, Oh, are you gonna go to the gym or did you go to the gym Marty? And I was like, oh, I'm gonna leave right now, and he was like, we should just gym together.
Speaker 4: And I was like, okay, Jim a verb, Was this your first time hanging out together alone?
Speaker 10: No, we had already done that before, like hung out a couple of times, but it's always only after we hang out with the friend group. So he's like never like reached out aside from hanging out with the friend group after we hang out with the friend ger.
Speaker 2: Here's what I need to understand.
Speaker 9: What makes the difference, What crosses the line, what opens the door to become the crush? What did he do to green light a crush?
Speaker 10: Well, he'll do certain things like the other day, I don't know if he really means to like give me a kiss on the cheek, but it's not like his full lips on the cheek. He'll just do like the little you know, like you know, and then he'll say that yeah the side hello, yeah, but when he looks like yeah, hello exactly. But when he was saying bye to everybody else, I noticed that he didn't do that to everyone else.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, oh, so you don't know if it's romantic.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'm not knowing if it's romantic, Like do you see me as a friend or do you also like me?
Speaker 7: Oh that's the worst.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I think these signs indicate like but he doesn't know if you like him.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think you guys are both thinking you're in the friend zone when in reality you both just.
Speaker 2: Want to did you do the same workout?
Speaker 6: Do? What?
Speaker 2: Did you do the same workout? Yeah?
Speaker 10: He was like showing me how to do these little workouts. I'm like running out of breath.
Speaker 1: I'm like, all right, hold on, okay, so cute.
Speaker 4: So it wasn't okay. Here's here's how you know, because if you guys would have gone to the gym, he would have gone a separate way and like done his own thing. But the fact that he stayed with you the whole time was almost like his way of being cute and it's like kind of a date.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you can't assume these things because you just can't assume that.
Speaker 10: I know, I'm scared of like just getting my hopes of I'm thinking that he all have.
Speaker 2: The solution, what is it? There's a lot to carry the solution here. You know, there's a lot of pressure very much.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, I feel for you because I'm like, this better be right.
Speaker 2: It's a burden tab the solution here to carry that on these.
Speaker 1: Well, so claiming go on with your solution.
Speaker 9: So didn't you just tell me that there's a friend of a boyfriend's friend friend friend. Aren't there enough people that you could go to to see if he's vibing on you, to find out sort of behind the scenes.
Speaker 7: It's actually going to do.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's a good idea, but also I don't want everybody to find out.
Speaker 4: I don't know the idea the right one because spread and then they can also like tea seeing them and it can be like a weird, annoying thing.
Speaker 2: I just said. I don't know.
Speaker 9: I think a guy inviting you to the gym and then kiss you on the side of the cheek afterwards is a pretty good sign that like they're interested, but you don't know.
Speaker 10: For sure, Like what if you see me as a friend?
Speaker 9: Okay, well we got to take the leap of faith here at some point, either we got to go behind the scenes or we got to go out with him again.
Speaker 2: How'd you leave it?
Speaker 10: We just we didn't. He just said bye to me, and then he's like drive safe. And then another thing is like he'll always text me out of his way to tell me to drive save when.
Speaker 2: But he out of the friend group.
Speaker 8: We got to keep it friend group for now because the next thing, you know, she's going to be ubering to a sushi date and he's going to order tea.
Speaker 9: Okay, that's different because first of all, I don't know who you are in this park, and I can't take your advice right now.
Speaker 2: Seriously, it's I.
Speaker 1: Think you should ask him out on a date.
Speaker 2: Yes, just do it downside? I mean, are you shy?
Speaker 5: I wish?
Speaker 2: But what I'm really so shy. You're broadcasting this to many people.
Speaker 1: Make it casual.
Speaker 4: Be like, hey, I just heard about this really cool restaurant from work and everyone's talking about it, like do you want to go with.
Speaker 7: Me and make out.
Speaker 2: Which side are you on? He's a friend, he's not. I don't know where. I don't know which side is up with you? Wait? Does he like your posts on Instagram?
Speaker 10: No, he doesn't. That's another thing that I noticed. Like you, and he's always so supportive about friends and like likes. I see him in all of everybody else's likes. But what about me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's playing hard to get.
Speaker 9: I think he likes you. Let's see how this plays out. You tell us about what happens in the next week or so.
Speaker 2: I think he likes you. I like that you like him.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's excited.
Speaker 10: Yeah, we love a little scary, but I'm excited.
Speaker 9: Tone, Why are you not wanting her to have a crush? I feel the vibe, don't you energy?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 2: First of all, there's a here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a breeze coming.
Speaker 2: Cynicism.
Speaker 8: I'm I want her to have a crush. I'm just saying, when you have a crush on someone and they friend zone you, it's a tough pill to swallow.
Speaker 7: So I just want her.
Speaker 9: To It's also tough to not try to see if your crush has the crush on you. Yeah, how many hoods are inside that collar of your parka just one, the biggest collar I've ever seen. I can't even see you.
Speaker 2: Twice and nice of her head one or two point seven? Kiss FM.
Speaker 9: It's time for Ryan's roses. So let me just read you the email and then we'll put Natalie from Buena Park on the line.
Speaker 2: Dear Ryan, sisaning Tanya.
Speaker 9: My husband got a text at two am that said, you're just going to leave without saying goodbye. WHOA, I don't know if I need any more than that two am. You're just gonna leave with us saying goodbye? So that means like that, Okay, no, Natalie, you're on with this, help us understand. Uh did you ask him about the text?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I did.
Speaker 13: What he said, Well, he was just like, oh thing, just talking to people online or whatever, but it just it was just super flirty. So yeah, I didn't really.
Speaker 11: It just seems like bule.
Speaker 9: Okay, Uh two am. That means I mean, sisny Tan, you'll walk me through it together. But that means to me, wait, wait was he out that night? Did he sneak in? Did you see him come home?
Speaker 13: No? No, he hasn't been like going out or anything. He's just been like I don't know, like youa late.
Speaker 4: You know, you get those text messages sometimes that are that are spam and it's like hey, like how are you or it's just like random.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but no, I've never gotten one at two am.
Speaker 4: I can't remember when they come in. But why does your brain go to that he's cheating? Like what's going on in your relationship?
Speaker 13: Because that's the thing it was. It's like two am. So it's like you get those weird texts like whatever spams in the day, but at two am, I never like get spam weird text But.
Speaker 9: Do you I think what Sysney's getting at is you clearly think your husband's doing something with another woman, like you're at a place where you doubt his trust and loyalty.
Speaker 13: Why yeah, because it's I don't know. It's just like I go to bed like so much, you know, earlier than he does. I put our daughter, you know, down around eight pm. He goes to bed late, you know, and so I don't know, I just feel like he has all that time to kind of just like do whatever he wants to do, and I feel like he's not sleeping. There's like an unrest going on. And so when I get this, you know, when I see the text at two am, I'm like, okay, so he is like messing around.
Speaker 2: And do you did you see a name of who the text came from.
Speaker 13: Yeah it was Ingrid.
Speaker 2: Ericon, Ingrid, Ingrid Ingris.
Speaker 9: Okay, yeah, got it all right, let's see it's restless. That's interesting. He's not sleeping, like somebody's on his mind, right okay. Ingrid was her name, and Ingrid said to her husband, you're just gonna leave without saying goodbye.
Speaker 2: Two am. The text comes in, she says to add to it. And this is what struck.
Speaker 9: Me, Sistney Tanya, was that she says he's restless at night. He's not sleeping one night, so somebody's on his mind. Ingrid is the name Natalie saw when the text came in to her husband at two in the morning. Do you know who Ingrid is? Does that ring a bells? Is somebody in your circle?
Speaker 13: We don't know any Ingrid and don't have a really specific un name and we know zero Ingrid.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, here we go. Let's just do it.
Speaker 9: We're gonna call your husband right now, Natalie and find out who he's thinking about, who he sends roses to, who's top of mind him. So I need you to say, Ryan, you have my permission to call, and then his name.
Speaker 13: Go ahead, Okay, Ryan, you have my permission to call.
Speaker 9: We're gonna do it right now. Quiet, Let's see what we can find out. Listen as long as we can altogether until we tell him he's on the air, and then we'll bring you in.
Speaker 2: Natalie, good luck.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hi, can I speak to JJ please?
Speaker 11: Yeah? I mean no, no, I'm not interested.
Speaker 1: Sorry, well, before you hang up, my name is Berlin.
Speaker 4: I'm calling from Buena Park Blooms and we're actually just doing a promotion. Is this free is not going to cost you any money at all, and we're just doing a promotion to promote our business. It's a free dozen red roses that you can send to anybody that you'd like today. I don't need cash, I don't need billion info, your credit card, nothing like that, So they're absolutely free.
Speaker 11: Okay, I mean I don't follow, like, how did you get my information?
Speaker 4: You may have purchased something online in the past six to eighteen months and selected to receive promote offers from local vendors. That's how we get our database. But today, like this dozen roses, they're absolutely free. We're just hoping that if you do like our arrangements, you can back as a customer one day. Is that something you'd be interested in. We just need the name of the person you want to send them to.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's interesting. I'm just like you know, and there's no paper trail, nothing like that. I have to worry about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't need any info from you, okay.
Speaker 11: I mean I just got to figure out who you know. It's not. I wasn't thinking about this at all.
Speaker 1: Sure, take your time.
Speaker 4: Is there any just anybody in your life you'd want to send a dozen red roses to someone special and just.
Speaker 11: Real quick, sorry, one last time, one last time. And they're totally free. There's no credit card, nothing, I have to worry about nothing.
Speaker 4: I don't need any sort of information from your like at your end, okay.
Speaker 11: And there's no record of like this transaction at all.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 4: I mean, if you want to send them anonymously, you can do.
Speaker 1: That if you want.
Speaker 11: Okay, all right, let me think.
Speaker 1: Or like a secret admire.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, kid, that sounds funny, I guess I'll send them to Heidi.
Speaker 1: Heidi. Yeah, okay, what would you like to put on the card? We can write a note on there?
Speaker 11: Okay, yeah, we'll give me a second. Wondn't even thinking about a note either, Okay, I guess just put six two nine and then my first initial. And you said, like how soon to get these?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 11: Bye?
Speaker 4: Wait, that depends on whatever is more convenient for you and Heidi like, would you want her to have them today?
Speaker 1: We can, uh wait till tomorrow today.
Speaker 11: It would be great if you could do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can get them there by lunchtime. Does that work?
Speaker 11: That sounds great?
Speaker 1: Okay? And real quick, who is hiding to you?
Speaker 4: Because I have like different text of cards when they have like hearts and like I love you at the top of it or things like that.
Speaker 1: It's a special romantic.
Speaker 11: Yeah, nothing like that. Nothing like that. What I've patch you? Yeah, yeah, totally fine.
Speaker 2: JJ.
Speaker 9: Your voice is being broadcast on the radio and streaming. I have your wife Natalie on the line. Natalie, you're not also Heidi?
Speaker 2: Are you?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 2: I'm not JJ. Who's Heidi? What does six to nine mean? Why are you sending Heidi roses?
Speaker 11: Oh man? Are you serious, baby, is that you on the other line? And what's going on?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 1: Who is she?
Speaker 11: Look? Wait wait, look I can explain. Okay, it's just Heidi is someone I met online and did what?
Speaker 2: And why?
Speaker 11: No? Nothing? Technically it's just an online you're sleeping with her? No? No, no, no, not technically? No.
Speaker 9: Will you use the word technically? You're doing something technically, So forget that.
Speaker 2: JJ.
Speaker 9: How did you meet Heidi? What are you talking about? What are you planning to do? Why are you sending her the roses? What does six to nine mean?
Speaker 11: Look, okay, we'll just okay, look, baby, look I met her online. We do stuff like over FaceTime or whatever that's.
Speaker 13: It over when I'm in bed late at night.
Speaker 11: Yeah, basically, look okay, I mean, look, you're you're not ready yet after the baby, which I totally understand, but you know, this seemed like a way to take care of that need without like cheating.
Speaker 1: I'm not meaning this is cheating.
Speaker 2: Are you live face typing? And you said doing stuff?
Speaker 11: No? We we Yeah, we've never met in person.
Speaker 1: But how would you even know where to send her the flowers?
Speaker 7: And why are you sending them flowers?
Speaker 11: Because I have her number now?
Speaker 2: What is nine?
Speaker 11: Yes, yes, it was a mistake. I shouldn't have given her all that information.
Speaker 2: What does six nine mean?
Speaker 11: It's it's like nothing really really, it's not important. Look what matters. Look, what matters is that I love you baby, and I'm not cheating JJ.
Speaker 9: How long? How frequently? How many times? How many episodes have there been? Are you and Heidi doing stuff?
Speaker 11: It's just online, that's all.
Speaker 2: I'm not asking your platform. I'm asking the frequency.
Speaker 11: Frequency, like like all right, fine, like three times a week for how many weeks? Not long like a little over a month.
Speaker 9: Three times a week over a month. It's a long time, a lot of frequency. Where do you go?
Speaker 11: Hmmm, I'm not going anywhere. I'm at home and it's over like FaceTime or like a zoom you know, that's all it is.
Speaker 1: What is wrong with you?
Speaker 2: For a zoom?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 8: This is like I feel like I'm in the twilight, Like why can't you be there for your wife?
Speaker 4: Like she just had your baby? And this is like because you have to, it's your needs, Like.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, you sound so selfish.
Speaker 11: Look I'm it's not something I'm proud of. So you don't know if y'all would understand or I can explain. I'm not gonna be able to explain it over the phone right now and get you to understand.
Speaker 9: JJ, can you tell us well, well, I mean, okay, JJ, who's ingrid?
Speaker 11: It's this is the this is the girl that I'm interacting with on over what I told you.
Speaker 1: It doesn't know because there's multiple there's multiple women.
Speaker 11: No, it's all the same stuff. It's but it's not like this isn't real.
Speaker 2: Natalie, are you there?
Speaker 13: Natalie?
Speaker 11: Look, I didn't do anything wrong here. I haven't done anything with anybody. Baby, I haven't cheated with anybody with you.
Speaker 13: I'm I need be out of my house.
Speaker 1: Yes, him out?
Speaker 9: All right, We're gonna let you both go. Uh, Natalie, We're definitely gonna let you go. And sorry that you're hearing about all of this. Good luck with everything. He's convinced he's doing nothing wrong. He's genuinely delusional that he's doing nothing wrong. So we had Natalie and JJ. Uh, maybe you want to do the recap of this because you're.
Speaker 4: I think what really stood out to me, What really stood out to me is that he was trying to make an excuse for the fact that his wife is not ready to get intimate because they just she just had a baby, she has a newborn, and so so his justification was just that, right, right, that I'm just you know, I'm interacting with these other women online.
Speaker 1: But it's not cheating.
Speaker 9: Hold on, he wasn't doing it online. He's doing a FaceTime means them on his phone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's saying online, but you're right, it was FaceTime, real time.
Speaker 9: And then because she's not ready to be physical, he feels like it's technically not do anything wrong was his word. Uh, to go in another part of the house and FaceTime at least two different women three times a week for a month.
Speaker 7: This is what narcissis do.
Speaker 8: They create this narrative and they literally convince themselves that they are right.
Speaker 2: Even though because he did sound like he believed he did nothing wrong.
Speaker 4: Yes, oh yeah, he wouldn't let it go. Yes, And I don't think that that's where it ends. He clearly knows he knew where that girl lived. He was about the center flowers like I feel like they've happened to six nine or something weird like that.
Speaker 2: It was the card who remembers the card. That's all I said.
Speaker 11: There.
Speaker 2: That's all.
Speaker 9: It said, sixteen six nine and then J six J and it was to Heidi and his wife's names Natalie. And the text that she saw come in was from somebody named Ingrid exactly Ariel in West Covina. Good morning, how are you hi?
Speaker 11: I'm good.
Speaker 6: I have some information okay, great? Right? Yeah, I know what six two nine means. It's like one of those nineties pager codes, and it's want to have tonight. I just googled it.
Speaker 2: Why is it?
Speaker 9: Oh you did good on you? Because I had not heard at sixteen? Why why six two nine? Is those the letters of something when you type in the phone back in the day?
Speaker 1: Do you remember like one four three was I love you?
Speaker 2: Oh? One of those delias?
Speaker 1: Yes, storry nine one three.
Speaker 4: I love you because it was one for I, and then four was l O V. There's four letters in love and then you as three three letters one four three, So this is a code.
Speaker 2: So yeah, now start sixty. That was like to call somebody back, right, but it was star six nine right? Yeah, Okay.
Speaker 6: I wanted to say I think Heidi. You know, it's a German name, and Ingrid is a code name for Heidi because I think he knows he's in the wrong.
Speaker 2: These are like easter eggs finding.
Speaker 6: Yeah, listen, I'm good. I'm good with that internet slew thing. So anytime you need me, I'm happy to join the show.
Speaker 2: Well, thanks for coming on. Ael'll appreciate you, Thank you, Take care of you. I think she's right, she's right about the sixty two nine. She googled it.
Speaker 4: Well, I'll be right about it, and I got I got angel like that sixty nine can mean in like you're an angel or something even worse, I know, like a pet name.
Speaker 9: Either way, you go on those three numbers. If you missed it, Natalie said, get out.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Ryan's roses every Monday and every Thursday.
Speaker 1: Heavy.
Speaker 9: You know when someone says I technically am not doing something, they're doing something like that's the that is like if you say technically you are He.
Speaker 1: Said like three times technically.
Speaker 12: Technically on air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 9: Congratulations all the marathon runners from yesterday. A little windy outside, but all and all, as a spectator, looked like the weather was pretty good.
Speaker 2: You know, it could it could have been worse.
Speaker 1: Gorgeous day and.
Speaker 9: Today is national sloppyat Joe Day so that just reminds me of my days going to the cafeteria at school and having them serve sloppy dos. Yeah, it wasn't the I'm not the biggest advocate of this day hard pass. Uh, what have you not seen? You live here in southern California? What have you not seen?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 9: I mean, you've seen it all. Nothing really phases most people here in LA. It doesn't matter nowadays. It's hard to phase. It's hard to like see something new you haven't seen before, kind of seen it all if you live in a place like Los Angeles. I don't think I've seen a high speed chase that ended with the suspect crashing into.
Speaker 2: The ocean in my day.
Speaker 4: We will come to this, right, Yeah, the closest I've seen because I am a car chase fanatic so much why we are?
Speaker 2: But I am too and so much.
Speaker 1: Oh you should join our text group. There's about twenty of us.
Speaker 2: I have too many texts.
Speaker 4: There's like the weather guy from KTLA's on it, Ginger's on it. There's like like so many people on this. So we all kind of like ping each other when we see a high speed chase and you say like, oh, it's on ktlair, it's on ca Cal or whatever.
Speaker 1: Anyways, that's like sidebar.
Speaker 2: I mean Ginger Chan watches cakel.
Speaker 4: Well, see I don't know, No, they always watch his ca cal. Yeah, they always try to They always try to sway us. Well, if they don't have it, they're not covering it.
Speaker 9: We got to go to the other wilways with the channel. When the car goes behind a building and that one camera loses.
Speaker 1: It, right, it goes in the parking structure.
Speaker 2: I think they lose it. Then I go to the other The.
Speaker 4: Closest I've seen with one getting to the ocean was I believe it drove onto a pier I forget what city, and it ended up crashing like against the edge of the pier, but never actually went into the ocean.
Speaker 2: So there's footage of all this, right, this is that happen.
Speaker 4: So this there was a woman and we don't know why she was being chased in the first place. But you got to love the Citizens app because if you're on this, it tells you like everything and raw it's raw footage because it's not obviously reporters. It's just normal people citizens that are capturing stuff that are happening on the street. So take a listen of about when everyone started gathering over at Venice Fishing Pier once the car already went into the ocean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is the tracks, dude.
Speaker 5: That's gnarly, dude.
Speaker 11: That's so yes, dude, that puppy's getting washed.
Speaker 2: That's the move right there, dude.
Speaker 12: Oh it's rolling over, dude, it's.
Speaker 11: Going down, dude, gnarly dude.
Speaker 9: If you're trying to determine geography there, what part of the United States of America that audio is coming from?
Speaker 2: Yeah, not in my mind, not too difficult.
Speaker 4: It's so so it's so California and so Beach, but it almost sounds to California.
Speaker 2: Yes, it sounds like the California.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I know, so get that.
Speaker 4: So she crashes into the gets out of the car, and then starts trying to swim away and then eventually ends up getting caught by La County Sheriff's apartment boat, which then gives her a life boat.
Speaker 9: So she guys the cops on the ground, she got the air traffic, she got the chopper and then the boat.
Speaker 2: I know, transportation. Do we know what she did? What was she running from?
Speaker 4: We still don't know, and like some of the articles that I was trying to read there had reached out to La County sheriffs apartment. Nobody had confirmed it at that point. But this is the crazy part that I guess. There was a dog in the car with her. He got the dog, got out and was able to switch dog.
Speaker 1: I don't That's when I said he. I was like, I don't know.
Speaker 4: But the dog got out and swam to shore, and then all the good Samaritans were like giving him towels.
Speaker 2: And rescuing the dog because the dog didn't know. That dog didn't know his mom. Did I know.
Speaker 9: I just want to go back to the audio though, did Okay, do you start working in a little bit more to this show?
Speaker 1: I definitely work in dude, Dude, I have covered too much.
Speaker 9: Bro, let's just let's just hone in on it. I bro too much. I need to do a little bit more. And I probably never gnarly how gnarly.
Speaker 1: Every now and then I've never heard on this show. That's definitely said Narley.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think I've done it too.
Speaker 2: That's okay.
Speaker 4: These are the guys that I grew up with, Like this is how this was the vocab of the high school dudes that I went to school.
Speaker 9: Still it's still cool, I guess, he said.
Speaker 2: Do y'all say Narley your friends mckilla?
Speaker 9: No, wow, Madianna, do your friend say Narley?
Speaker 1: We don't say narly, so.
Speaker 2: Should I not?
Speaker 1: Okay, well it comes natural to you.
Speaker 7: Definitely likely, definitely not.
Speaker 2: That's yes, dude. How puppies getting washed? I need it working.
Speaker 9: Puppy a little bit too, puppy, puppy, puppy.
Speaker 2: That puppy is a good one.
Speaker 1: Puppy works, puppy works. I love puppy.
Speaker 2: Do your friends say puppy Mikaela.
Speaker 1: No, not at all.
Speaker 2: You need to get some friends.
Speaker 9: Okay, let's come back here, get some Jennifer. And by the way, the chase like interrupted the surfers, that's why they're there. Well, yeah, they're out there trying to catch one.
Speaker 6: This is late at night.
Speaker 4: But yet the next morning when they were taking the car out, there was like surfers with their boards and everything.
Speaker 9: Like, uh, but they're out there at all times now snarly these days, snarly. Last night it was American Idol, which is just so much fun to do and to be around. The new contestants, and every year that's what I look forward to actually, is meeting the new contestants. And one of the great contestants that we met along the way was Reagan Mills from Last Night title. You can see this on Hulu too. That's a cool thing. It's not over over. You can watch it on Hulu if you missed it. Reagan's coming in here now there he is. Hello, Reagan Mills. Everybody, how you doing, pal?
Speaker 5: I'm wonderful. How are y'all?
Speaker 2: We're super good.
Speaker 9: Now that the world knows that you're going to Hollywood and you can talk about it in the real world, that must be a relief.
Speaker 5: Yes, it's just like a weight off my shoulders. The secret is out.
Speaker 2: So you grew up in Did you grow up in Texas? Is that right?
Speaker 5: Yes, sorr idea.
Speaker 9: I grew up in Texas. And what was life like growing up there? Reagan in Texas?
Speaker 5: For you, Well, it's the wild West, so you know, it's crazy, it's a lot of fun. But I had a great experience growing up. We just had a lot of fun. Texas is kind of its own thing. You know, it's not really the South, it's not really the West. That we have a variety of cultures of just different people, and I grew up around a lot of simple country people, so I'm sure that I was very wild in their minds growing up.
Speaker 9: So I had play back some of your audition in front of Katy Perry and Lionel Ritchie and Luke Bryan, and one of the things they said to you was so interesting. We'll get to that in a second, because it's been said to at least one of us here on this show before, not by them, but by other people. But let me play some of Reagan Mills singing on Idol last night.
Speaker 2: You know, I was.
Speaker 14: Still a child. I didn't get a chest to the world around. I had no time to choose Katie go Eazy oh.
Speaker 2: Me Harry Is singing adell a song we no so well? Was that hard for you? Was that difficult? Well?
Speaker 5: You know, I really tried to sock myself up when I went into there because I didn't want to. I thought, if I go in there acting like they're big celebrities, I'll be a nervous break and I won't be able to do it. So I tried to relate to them like I try to think about them like they're my family, like they're my cousins or my uncles and my aunt. So I could be calming up to sing for them, but it was nerve wracking. It was like, oh my goodness, you got legendary Katie and legendary Lionel and Luke. You're like, oh my goodness, what am I gonna do? So I just was like, Okay, focus and do what you came to do.
Speaker 9: And they who said it? Who said the coming about grit? Who was that that?
Speaker 5: I think it was Luke that said that first. I think it was Luke or it was either Luke or Lionel that were like, you just need a little bit more grit, And I was like, grit, yes.
Speaker 9: Grit, Like I think, I know, I've been told I have no grit. You know, I am vanilla and I don't sing, but just in general, not a lot of grit.
Speaker 2: I don't think this is a grit t show. But when someone says that, you think, okay, wait, wait, what is that? What's that mean?
Speaker 9: And I'm actually I'm kind of happy I don't have grit because it's be too much pressure. But you were there and they asked for like five percent more grit. And by the way, you won them over or three of them. But when they said that to you, what did you feel? What did you think? What did it mean to you to have a little more grit?
Speaker 5: I felt like, give me about five seconds and I will let Lucien show you more grit. And they did. So it felt good, but I knew that what they were talking about they wanted a little more. I was playing it real soft, and they wanted me to be a little more hard. Course, I was like, okay, just let y'all quit talking and let me sing and I'll show you.
Speaker 15: I think we have that little breat is my singing grit, is my sassy are it is?
Speaker 2: That's writ amazing wo wo.
Speaker 9: And then it was yes, yes and yes, wow, congratulations.
Speaker 5: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 9: After I'm always curious after any contestant, We've been doing this for twenty plus years, after any contestant leaves the audition, like what happens We get to see you walk down the hallway, and then I don't know what you do next, where you go or what you see A question what happens next?
Speaker 5: Well, it's kind of like, you know, you're on this excitement and you're kind of on this just you're just riding this hive life and you're like and so you come off of that and you're like, okay, what do we do? Well? The first thing I do, you know, because I'm from the setuth we have to go eat? So I was like, we.
Speaker 2: Gotta go, you have to eat.
Speaker 1: I think we.
Speaker 5: Went and we had Actually this is so cheesy, but we had the cheesecake factory.
Speaker 2: Why is that?
Speaker 1: Oh no, we love the cheesecakes.
Speaker 9: By the way, an endless opportunity of options at the cheesecake factory.
Speaker 2: How do you even narrow it down to a choice on that menu? I know?
Speaker 5: And then they try to give you the skinny delicious menu and you're like, what are you trying.
Speaker 3: To tell me?
Speaker 9: You are the best? Make sure you watch if you haven't seen it, watch on Hulu. It's Sundays at eight on ABC American Idol. Reagan Mills is the contestant. You're gonna love to see that audition. Thanks for coming on a worship leader and a son of a pastor here, appreciate you being on with.
Speaker 2: Us, sir, Thank you, thank you. Take care bye bye bye bye. Where would we go eat?
Speaker 9: After we were on a competition show, like, okay, we were I don't know. Does that show you told us about on Friday time you apply?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, sure, Love Island show Deal on the Island. Would we go celebrate it to eat somewhere afterwards?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Where would you go?
Speaker 7: I'd go somewhere with pizza.
Speaker 2: Actually, that's a good one. Would you go? Sisn't he?
Speaker 1: My go to is always like a steak.
Speaker 7: Oh curved you?
Speaker 2: I would go?
Speaker 1: Where would you go?
Speaker 2: I know you have changs for Chang Spicy Chicken.
Speaker 1: I would love to go to PF Changs with you because Michael never wants to go with me.
Speaker 9: Oh my gosh, I love it. Chang Spicy chicken, also lettuce wraps. They're so good.
Speaker 4: I am deprived of PF Changs because every time we like said, Jessie was like, He's like nah, and I'm like, it's so good.
Speaker 9: We need to tell people more about it forever. But it's flavors you crave. I know, Chang Spicy Chicken. Okay, I'm playing that puppy coming up from Harry Styles. Play that one for you, puppy.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you something?
Speaker 4: Ryan?
Speaker 2: Tell me everything?
Speaker 1: I had such a good cry last night watching.
Speaker 2: I need to ask that question.
Speaker 1: I swollen like I had.
Speaker 2: I need to know if I'm normal or we're normal.
Speaker 9: So if anybody I get good cries, the whole good cries.
Speaker 1: I was letting it weep. I was just weeping with every single contestant.
Speaker 9: With her sister or younger sister that said, excuse me, do you mind if I.
Speaker 2: Twelve year something?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 9: So I need to know something. Actually, I really want to know something. Is my is anything off? Like is any of our Is any of my chemistry off? Am I? If you haven't seen American Idol in Forever, find it on Hulu tonight and just run this test for me. Watch it and tell me how many times you good cry? Because I every time I recovered, I went back into it and I just would add.
Speaker 2: I was physically there when it all happened.
Speaker 4: Like double crying like commercials and stuff.
Speaker 7: So I'm not I feel like you're.
Speaker 2: I need to know if my chemistry is off.
Speaker 4: Like, but this is like different, This is not not like oh that's cute, made me like a tear Like this was like this was weeping.
Speaker 2: But you knew it was coming. The tingle nose came.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, all of that tingle nose came and then you went and then I had to catch my breath a couple of times.
Speaker 2: M but I need to Can you run that test for us?
Speaker 1: And I watched it late, so I like legit, cried myself to sleep, but it was good.
Speaker 2: It was don't let it be confused with crime, like.
Speaker 4: Refreshed, and I'm just like, wow, it was It was a really really good episode.
Speaker 2: And Tonny, you've ben't seen it yet, right.
Speaker 7: No, I went to bed last night seven forty five.
Speaker 2: You don't have to. That's okay. I'm glad. We're happy for you.
Speaker 9: Will you run it on Hulu and tell me if you get good cry?
Speaker 2: Yes, it's called American Idol.
Speaker 7: Yes, I know.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm glad that got deployed.
Speaker 9: Oh my gosh. Yes, he's going away for a year. I know in the military. But I'm glad you brought that up because I actually sat there last night as I went to bed, going hold on for a second.
Speaker 2: You're crying.
Speaker 9: It's good and it feels good, but you cried. I must have gotten three to four good ones day.
Speaker 4: Well, I know for me, it's very hormone and balance, you know, so because less testoster on all that matters.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe it's my teas well, Yes, I want to run a tea test.
Speaker 9: Uh, okay, tell you. I feel like we should do a trending report.
Speaker 2: What do you got?
Speaker 8: Uh, it's about Kate Middleton, which is what everybody is talking about these days. So a source revealed exclusively to US Weekly that Princess Kate Middleton will explain her health condition in due time, and they said quote when she goes back to work after Easter, she will likely be ready to.
Speaker 1: Talk about it.
Speaker 8: So Kensington Palace revealed in January that Kate underwent a planned abdominal surgery, which was successful, and she has since been privately recuperating at home and canceled all planned appearances until April. So fans have noticed that Kate had not made an official appearance since Christmas. They've only she's only been spotted twice in two different car rides, but some people believe that wasn't actually Kate in those car rides. She also posted a happy Mother's Day post on Instagram, but it was like very photoshopped and botched.
Speaker 2: Which like, that's what everybody's been talking right.
Speaker 8: It's led to all kinds of wild theories. But like I cannot escape this. Everybody on my in my algorithm is posting these conspiracy theories and all this stuff. And so it looks like, according to us Weekly, we will get some answers after Easter.
Speaker 1: Hopefully it's good answers.
Speaker 9: Now, speaking of Easter, can we I guess we'll do it tomorrow. I need just my other thing, which is I'm afraid of.
Speaker 2: The Easter bunny.
Speaker 1: I think certain ones.
Speaker 2: We all show. We all shared photos. Let's do it.
Speaker 9: We'll talk about tomorrow, but we all all shared photos of the Easter bunnies that are my niece saw your I think was all the kids are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I went with the whole family.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the whole family saw.
Speaker 9: But I mean I got a picture from my sister of my niece Flora with the Easter bunny, and I.
Speaker 2: Just replied, I'm scared.
Speaker 1: That was a current one.
Speaker 2: Oh that was Sunday yesterday.
Speaker 1: I thought yours was like from like your from your.
Speaker 2: Day at a party.
Speaker 9: And my response to my family is I'm scared of the Easter bunny out. So can we want a test on this too?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 4: Were to get really cute easter bunny? So that's where we went where you went to the growth?
Speaker 9: Right, Okay, well, let's so much to do. We'll come back to that tomorrow.
Speaker 7: There, Ry Crust.
Speaker 2: Well, well, well.
Speaker 9: Miss y'all, glad we're back at it again on this Monday. Let's do it again tomorrow on a Tuesday. Oh, I can't even go to the back room. We spend enough time back there. I know what they're talking about, talking about Marianna's crush.
Speaker 2: What did you By the way, now, let's go back to it for a second.
Speaker 9: So Marianna in the back room, Uh, just to finish this up, you said that you have a cruse on the guy. You're not sure if he's a friend or got our guy that likes you friend or guy that likes you friend or guy likes you?
Speaker 2: What did Ruby McKayla in the back room.
Speaker 9: What we said, we think you should Disney said, ask him out on a date. I think he's giving you all the signs he likes you. What did mckael and Ruby tell you?
Speaker 10: Well, we haven't fully had time to discuss because of the mics.
Speaker 2: You going on off, but well here I'll turn them off.
Speaker 1: Give us some space.
Speaker 10: Every time.
Speaker 9: Take twelve seconds I'll be right back okay while they're gone. Thanks everybody, Sistan, He's got you till eleven this morning. We have a second date update also tomorrow. They met him bumble. Everybody meet him bumble.
Speaker 1: That's the one where the girls ask the guys out right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the girls make the first move.
Speaker 9: All right, So we got that tomorrow and more Jennifer Lopez tickets.
Speaker 2: What advice did they give you?
Speaker 1: I think she should let him like pursue her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I think that's a hybrid.
Speaker 9: Yeah right, Okay, we'll let you guys do your thing over there and we'll be back tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Thanks, everybody, have a good date.
Speaker 12: Thanks for listening to On Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe and we'll talk to you again tomorrow