Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Pros MLB. This is leading offline brought to you by Prize Pig. Sign up today, use that promo code. Of course, Fantasy Pros. When you do it is me, Joey p That of course is the Welsh and it's you, the Peanuts, the cracker Jacks, the people hanging out here in the chat. I know it's summertime. I know a lot of people are out there having fun at the beach at the pool, but we're here working for everybody. That's what we're doing in Welsh. We're gonna do some work today too. We're gonna talk about some of the rookie debuts last night that may or may not have gone so well, and also a rookie coming back that you were right and I was wrong, and now I'm gonna have to throw on that one.
Speaker 2: Okay, so good, you were wrong.
Speaker 1: It is your wife has never said to you for one thousand Welsh. Also, we're gonna talk about twelve players and I want to see if Welsh is gonna bet on them to have a big second half. Welsh. It's good morning to you, good afternoon to me. And last night, fun night, Major League baseball for sure, and show Heo Tani continues to do show hel Tani things, or should I say Joe hey Otani.
Speaker 2: Things, Joe Heyani. Yes, but he did do a homer for both of us because we both did him. So that was a beautiful, beauty miss thing. I don't have no idea with our little like holdovers. It's a beautious thing. I don't know where we're at. I have no idea where I'm at in the homers, where we're at in the Homers, but I do know that we added one, So thank god.
Speaker 1: That's good. As long as we keep adding one. Uh, you know, that's a little at a time, that's all we need. Uh, that's slowly but surely making our way. I just want to see myself on the board once this season, and I know I'm not that far away, which is one time it would be nice.
Speaker 2: But look, and he says that, by the way, he says that before he goes, I.
Speaker 1: Want to be there. Yeah. Well, well, here's the thing. Everybody knows that come August first, and to let everybody know August, we're going to be doing a lot more betting stuff on NFL this year than we've ever done. Before I'm gonna be spearheading that. I'm also working on the fans for August. But Welsh isn't going anywhere. He's gonna be here. It's gonna be fabulous people continuing the show. So don't worry, boys and girls, it's not it's not over. It's not goodbye. It's just I'll see you soon. That's all it is. Welsh, by the way, I think that is. I think that's That's what I'm gonna say. Showy Otani thirty fifth home run of the season, major league leading. It was a four hundred and three foot home run. In case anybody cared, one hundred and six point five exit velocity and Welsh. Do you remember the last time an Angel was tied for the league lead and home runs? You want to take a guess on this, and no, it ain't Mike Trouton.
Speaker 2: Was it the other Fish? Was it Tim Salmon?
Speaker 1: It was not the other Fish? Who Tim Samon?
Speaker 2: Vladimir Guerrero.
Speaker 1: No, it goes back to the California Angels days this late in the season that an Angel was actually tied for the home run lead.
Speaker 2: Oh Garrets and Cracker Jacks.
Speaker 1: No, No, but good because Garrett Anderson did play for the California Angel Peanuts and Cracker Jacks. Trivia question for you this late in the season. Who was the last Angel California style to be tied for the league lead and home runs at the very least? So that's a fun one. I'll give you a hint, folks. One of the great sluggers of all time. I know it's not Troy Gloss, David. He is not one of the great sluggers of all time. There you go, let's shake it.
Speaker 2: Best sluggers of all time?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh yeah, California Angels, California dreaming Baby. Let's talk a little bit about the Reds. Ellie de la Cruz hitting leadoff, Christian and Carnassio Strand hitting at the d H spot yesterday. So what are your thoughts on this positioning here, Ellie going up to the leadoff spot. How does this make you feel?
Speaker 2: I think Ellie in the leadoff spot is good. I mean more at bats are great. Maybe there's going to be a different approach. I saw the chat kind of starting to spark up a little bit, and we are in exactly what Ellie is going to do. Because first off, Ellie is he's exciting. I think I mentioned it yesterday. We did a new format of a league in our home league, where it was first half is rodo and then completion, which I won and just got paid, thank you very much for my money. The second half is head to head with playoffs, and we redrafted, and I think I mentioned I got the first pick because I won, and I took Otani yay, because I get him in both spots. But Ellie day La Cruz went six overall in the second half league because.
Speaker 1: Of the exciting fact question, right, do you think that's I mean, think about it right now, Like Acunia is the one Otani won, Like, okay, those guys, if you have.
Speaker 2: A daily moves, Otani's cool r one. Otherwise it's akunya.
Speaker 1: I mean, I imagine you're still gonna have Julio Soto conversations. But Ellie as three, I mean, it went on impossible.
Speaker 2: It went Carol three, and then it went Mookie four I'm trying to remember, and then I don't remember who five was, and then it went Ellie. And that's kind of the thing, like people get kind of jazz up on Ellie right now. But my point of all this is the chat was kind of talking about early before we got in the problems and what are those problems, the inconsistencies. He still has a thirty percent k rate twenty nine point nine, doesn't walk a ton, he has a thirty point differential between his XBA and his actual batting average, and he has a barrel percentage if you just want to like throw it out there, you have. He has a barrel percentage that is likened to these guys that hit three homers that are in you know, the high contact no powers a four percent barrel rate. That doesn't mean he's not gonna be good, But what I do think it means is there's inconsistency in the game where you guys are gonna get like pissy for a little bit until he throws, you know, ninety five point seven miles an hour and everyone's like, oh my god, he throws so fast, or he runs really fast and he or he has one of those big blowout games, which he will do because he's a great player. So the leadoff spot might be something to try to just get more at bats and maybe change and maybe mentally have him change his approach.
Speaker 1: Right. The Christian contacts for a in there. I mean, I agree a lot of it. You know, also, you got that speed and that electricity at the top of the order. That's very exciting. So you know, taking a little bit of the run production pressure off of him makes sense. Wander Franco is an otherwise guys having a great season two power speed. You talk about Bobby Wit, I mean, next year, there's gonna be a lot of guys in that first round that are thirty thirty contenders, And I don't remember the last time we said that in a Fantasy Baseball universe, and that that's legit, like just off the top of my head. Akunya, Julio. We just talked about Ellie, Bobby Wits got that potential, Wander's got that potential. Who else am I forgetting thirty? Mookie Bets has that potential? Might want the mookie in that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Kyle Tucker, you could throw in that could be.
Speaker 1: A thirty thirty guy. That's nuts when you think about it, it is, when's the last time we've we used one or two guys? You might be able to go ten deep with that conversation right now, And that's that's amazing from em.
Speaker 2: Well and that ten deep pushes back. Still, some great players it'll push back, you know, the Sotos, it might push back. It's gonna push back these great hitters your now Varez, that are just not not putting up the speed numbers, right, And that's also going to make it a little bit more. It's gonna make it a little bit more important at the top. If everybody is getting these guys that can be thirty thirty, you've got to make sure you get one of those lockdown thirty thirty guys. So it's it's going to be super weird next year. And if Ellie can finish on a high note, he's going to get put into that and he and he was six in the second half draft. I think top twenty is easy right now for him. I don't even think it's close.
Speaker 1: Corbyn Carroll, another guy you're gonna put in that convers That's what I said, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Corby Carroll, I mean he went and he went three in this. And then lastly, just to add in an interesting thing was that me and Eno we're talking about this yesterday that C Trent Rosencrans had mentioned the plan even though they completely went against the plan. By the way, the plan with Strand is that when he's third, India's at DH with Elliott Short McLean at second. When he's Strand is at first, it's because Vado is dhing. Ellie moves over to third and that put a damper into Spencer Steer. But last night they DH Strand. So there's a lot going on with all of this. You know, Strand didn't really get anything going. Steer is being pushed into an outfield platoon. It looks like and didn't play last night, which I think really stinks. So we're gonna have to see how it plays out the next couple days. Nothing to take away from Strand in this first one, though, but you know he absolutely mashes baseballs and he's gonna get to going with that very soon.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Absolutely. Also, Barry was thrown out a bunch of names for the trivia question. He threw out Movall and that was a fun one, but it's actually Reggie Jackson. So Barry eventually got it right Reggie, and he was tied with Gorman Thomas. I saw that this morning, of all people, the old Milwaukee Brewer. There you go, the old gormanstache. That's a mustache. This is my child. All right, let's go.
Speaker 2: You could pull off, by the way, you could pull off a very good like handlebombing right now.
Speaker 1: The Lebowski kind of yeah, I can't do it.
Speaker 2: Was really tough on our mustache day. See this gets thin here, I can't do it. You could pull off a great hand of bar. You could be a great bike. You'd be a great uh what is it the y M c A.
Speaker 1: I'm what's called conveniently ethnic looking, so I can kind of fit into a lot of things, you know. So that's kind of fun for me. You know, it's good wherever I go. People speak the language to me wherever I go, which is always fun. If I go to Mexico, they speak Spanish to me. If I'm in Pirates, They'll speak French to me. Italy they speak Italian to me. No matter where I go, they just assumed that I'm yeah, lehold runs. Well, was it pitch? All right? Let's get to the rookie lookie and not a good day for the rookies last night. Indie Rodriguez, oh for four three k's Quinn Priester gave up seven runs and five and a third. I mean to see that one coming. Uh, And Grayson Rodriguez gave up four runs and five innings. No decision for him. Well, can you just talk about this? I didn't understand, you know, the big moment there with Taylor. I get all that one sixty nine ERA a point nine to nine whip in thirty seven innings down at Triple A. He comes back and now is he at seven thirty five in the major leagues. It's just so frustrating, Okay.
Speaker 2: But the one thing to point out, though, this did happen late in the game. I believe a lot of the damage the Grand Slam that happened when he was eighty five plus pitches in. He had held them to nothing through I think three, and then it was one run, So I mean he couldn't go maybe it was eighty pitches. He couldn't go super deep. He ended up only throwing ninety one pitches. What was interesting though, was his fastball was absolutely on point. It was a mile. It was a tick up full mile an hour. He hit one oh one on the fastball, which is fantastic. He was a tick up on the change up, which you don't really want, but two ticks up on the slider, two miles an hour, almost two and a half miles an hour more hitting eighty five, which is great, But the cutter was gone. Just like I mentioned in the miners, that was what he had been doing. That's completely gone. He was fastball change up predominant, and then it ended up being the slider. The slider was not hit, but he only threw it like nine percent of the time. He looked good early on, So the new work for him is going to be getting into quality start range. This might be very Blake Snell esque from early career. You might not want him to go more than five because he was dominant early on and then it just kind of.
Speaker 1: Went unreveled, veled. Yeah, and you're one hundred percent correct. The pirates guys, obviously, Yeah, the pirates are like, hey, we could call prospects due whether they're ready or not. Let's just willy nearly do that stuff. They should No, they should not have. Let's fly through the injuries. By the way, I have a new name for alloy m I'm gonna call him ilmns for il hims for the rest of his career. A Wade Miley fifteen day IL retroactive to the fourteenth elbow discomfort e Raphael Devers was held out yesterday Monday tightness in the right calf, and Yondi Diaz came back from the paternity list. Congratulations, Daddy had a nice All Star game weekend. For Yondi ds a nice season two. It's nice to see him finally play for power. All Right, here we go. Welsh MLB dot com had a fun article I want to talk to you about it. Twelve players that could use a big second half. I'm gonna throw the name out. You tell me if they're going to have a big second half or big finish to the season because they're kind of pass the halfway mark already, or if you're not buying it. So, I don't know what you want to say for each thing. You know, you call it Welsh or Quelsh. I don't know. I don't know what he didn't come up. We didn't think about this enough. That's basically at the end of the day, we just didn't do enough work on this. But I want to play anyway, so let's play. First guy on the list, jose A Braiu, well documented has not been a good first half for him. Second half, you know, recently shown some signs of life. Do you think that he can have a good stretch run here help the Houston Astros. I do.
Speaker 2: I do believe it, even though he's kind of tapered back in July hit two ninety two in June, he's hitting two sixty five here in July. Seven of his eight homers have come since June. So obviously there was just something missing, something awry that whole first couple months here through May. The power output was more of an anomaly. The batting average wasn't there. He seems to have kind of found that rhythm. So yeah, I do think he can have a pretty good second half, and that's one of those players I would focus on if he's still sitting out there and he needs some first base. So yeah, this is somebody to have. Beefkertins said, rebound. This is kind of a rebound for a second.
Speaker 1: All right, we got eleven more, so we'll do them quicker here. Sure four seventeen ERA at one stretch. He had five six three ERA from June seventh and July ninth. I had a good performance on Sunday. Do you think Surezer can finish strong to the season, and do you think he finishes strong for the Mets?
Speaker 2: I don't you know what. I kind of don't think he finishes with the Mets. I think this might be the one where he doesn't. Though I did think the Mets might be stubborn enough that it's like, well, we're gonna sell, but we're not going to sell, you know, the real pieces, because they're going to compete immediately next year.
Speaker 1: But I do say, off Conna and Marte and they'll bring up Mauricio and they'll pretend to still be doing.
Speaker 2: Something exactly exactly. So I do believe he can rebound.
Speaker 1: Yes, there we go, Lee did it? Thank you? Lee? This is why the Peanuts and Cracker Jacks are the best. Welsh or Washed. I love it. That's the game. Welsher Washed. Well done, Lee? All right, do we do well?
Speaker 2: Wesh? Do we do we do well?
Speaker 1: Welsh you Welshed so far? No washed Alec Manoa. Welsh or Washed America's new favorite board game, The Nation we Wash.
Speaker 2: It's like Cards against Humanity. I could we could do.
Speaker 1: That version show is a card against humanity.
Speaker 2: Man. I'm you know what I hate to keep doing. I'm gonna have Welsh him. He's welshed. I know I don't want to, but like that was a good performance coming back. His expectations are so low and so bad to cut not even rosterble. I kind of think that he's gonna be welshed.
Speaker 1: He's washed Korea.
Speaker 2: I say washed washed.
Speaker 1: That's an easy one. Trey Turner welshre washed.
Speaker 2: I think, whatever the.
Speaker 1: Game, we should bring this back in January and February when we start doing Welsher Washed as players on ADP, I love this.
Speaker 2: This is I'm gonna go with Welshed because but I don't think he's gonna have a big second half. I think he's gonna just kind of continue you where he is, which is still great. So he's welshed.
Speaker 1: Sabos Goggles very funny in the chat. I can't bring it up here, but it's very funny.
Speaker 2: I like what everyone else is playing to. By the way, so now you have got everybody playing there.
Speaker 1: I want everybody to play the game. You say, if it's Welsh, you're washed. Hey the player is all right, We've got a couple more here, let's go through them. Julia Rodriguez, he's definitely welshed. I don't think absolutely welshed. Carlos Stanton, by the way, who made the three down. We'll get to in a second. Another zero for five night, Welsh, You're washed.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna stick with my early take from like three weeks ago. I think he's washed. He's gonna have those moments.
Speaker 1: Welsh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm I'm I'm a washed on Stanton because I think he's interchangeable, like you could just go and pick up somebody in other league.
Speaker 1: So eight point two percent walk right, the lowest of his career with a seven forty seven ops's, and Andy al Contra Welster washed, Welshed, Welsh, do you go? Okay? All right? Continuing on here. Next on the list is Martin Perez. Welsh're washed?
Speaker 2: Is it the washed?
Speaker 1: The washed? Okay? Willia Domas, who we had high expectations for and it's been kind of a struggle. Hard hit rate dropped from forty three point six to thirty five point three percent year over year, eggs of velocity downsitting two twelve. So what do you think? Welsh're washed?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go with wash. We just haven't. I mean, the you know, the power thing is kind of still there. But if you're gonna prinally be a too ten to two, I mean it's the same thing. I don't know Buckston's on this list, but it's like Buxton's in the same plane here, man.
Speaker 1: He's Buxton's. No, he's on a list. We'll get to him in a second. The washed you, Julio Urius Welster're washed.
Speaker 2: Well, struggle with Welsh for Juliorius.
Speaker 1: All right, this is we're gonna do this all the time now. I'm just was that it like, no no one more here. Ryan Mountcastle Mike Mayer's favorite.
Speaker 2: Ooh, I need mount Castle to be Welsh because I just took him in that league. He has been pretty unlucky. Lock Ray cheery bad. You know what I'm gonna say, washed. I think that's a.
Speaker 1: Tough Oh, Nocastle no good, good good. You know what. He hit the dong bong a little too hard in April and May. This is what happens you get hungover in the summertime. All right, very fun, good stuff there. All right, let's get to some other news and notes. The three up and three down from yesterday, Nick Vetta. So they had the opener in case you missed this yesterday, and then Nick Vetta comes in. It strikes out thirteen athletics I know it's the athletics, but still thirteen. He did get some help from the umpire though. I saw some of the clips and I was like, geez, there's a moments there for sure, but give him credit. Nick Vetta was great.
Speaker 2: By the way, playing the A's is like playing on rookie mode. I'm inn yeah, playing the show, it's just like playing the standard format and you just like, I put up twenty two runs and I struck out you know, forty two, and you're just like, oh, okay, yep, that's how it goes. That's what's Playing the A's is like, it's a padding of stats.
Speaker 1: It's somebody said, we want to play Joe or schmode. Saw that Seane McClanahan pitched six innings, two run ball, struck out six in his return off the IL. That's great news for Tampa. Griffin Canning about twelve strikeouts for him five and two thirds. Who saw that coming. But the Yankees are struggle boss right now. That's why I picked them yesterday because I thought, Okay, Canning's inconsistent. One of these days it's gonna come around. The Yankees are gonna score runs. It's just the law of averages and tonight because they get they get sand of all. I believe so, I mean, it's got, It's coming, Winter's coming, three down, Winter's already here for Stanton Oh for five three k's, Buxton Oh for five three k's and Mackenzie Gore five earned and six and a third. Boo. All right, it's that time again, boys and girls. Everybody's favorite game, Prize Picks. Let's pick some prizes. Use that promo code leading off when you pick your prizes, and you will get one hundred percent to posit a match up to one hundred dollars. Download the app, go to prize picks dot com. Use the promo code leading off. All right, here we go, prize picking. Let's do it.
Speaker 2: Leading all right, leading off promo code.
Speaker 1: I believe I said the wrong thing at the top of the show. Say for the first time, I've got so many promos in my head. I think I said the promo code was Fantasy Pros instead of the promo code being leading off.
Speaker 2: I didn't hear it.
Speaker 1: I'm on so many different shows with so many different ads. I really, I'm I don't even know where I am half the time.
Speaker 2: Once a week on the amount of shows I do. I will say the wrong name of something and then I just have to like restart. I'm like, nope, I'm not on there. I'm not doing that. All right, This a bad day for me overall and everything and betting and price picks.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 2: It was the fade Welsh day yesterday. So we'll try to come back with it, and we're gonna go simplistic on the price picks. We're gonna go with some fantasy score, some hitter fantasy scores, because there are some guys I really like today, Mookie Bets eight and a half. Yes, I'm very much in on Mookie Bets today. Corey Seeger seven and a half on the fantasy score and Corbin Carrol eight. So we're just riding the p back up seven and a half, eight, eight and a half, Mookie Seeger, Corbyn Carrol, all to pass those fantasy points, those fantasy scores and get us a win on the price.
Speaker 1: Picks, all right for me. Joe Muscro five and a half, pitcher strikeouts over against Toronto. Muscove has been excellent. Gi Aledo five and a half. I'm gonna go over that against the Mets. I think you can get there. It's always dicey with you know, you never know which get for the Mets or the White Sox for that matter. But this is my favorite one. Welsh so tos Bradley Nadyavaldi ten and a half strikeouts combined. Love the combo meal comes with a drink and a large fry and a toy, and that toy hopefully is money. So toss Bradley Nadyavaldi for the bets today. Today is the best betting day we've had in weeks for MLB. SO today Orioles minus one fifteen, I like that one. Guardians on the money line minus one oh three, Padres minus one fifteen, Mariners minus one twenty. If you want to throw them all together for a buck and a parlay and have some fun, you could do that too. Also some individual ones. I like four and a half strikeouts for Jordan Montgomery against Miami over on that one the Tailaron number. I know it's Teyoran and it was not a big strikeout got but three and a half is such a small number. I think you can get to four and then Joe Musgrove again five and a half. You're getting plus money on this over on betting pros, make sure you download the app and make your bets there, because that's the way to do a plus, you could track your successes and keep yourself honest. You can follow people like me and follow people like the well should do the opposite of what we do some days. All right, Welsh, what do you have for everybody on the betting side?
Speaker 2: We should do that if we can only get the app on there for betting pros on my side. If you know that you can like tail it, you can go Welsh or washed on the picks. If people are tailing or not tailing the picks, Oh how fun that would be. I do agree. There's a lot of fun stuff. There's some stuff I didn't put on here. I'd say, even into the price picks. You know, one of them I liked, but it moved up a little bit. Still is Treeke Scooble, and I'm staying with it. So last night I took a very juiced Treek Schooble strikeout number at four and a half. I just took it solo, but I still like it at five and a half going up against the roy so much so I found a strikeout parlay that I like and this was again last night's night's number, so they might be a little bit adjusted. But I took over Scooble four and a half strikeouts and under five and a half Carlos Carrasco strikeouts, and I got essentially one and a half on my money. I paired those two together in a little parley, which I really like. And then one of my favorite plays today is the Texas money line through the first three innings. It's not juiced to a horrible degree. It was like minus twenty five or minus one thirty, but through the first three innings, Texas on the money line because if they're tied, you push. If they've got a lead on Todd Bradley, who has given up quite a few runs lately, then you are going to be walking away with some cash. Money. So those are my three favorite bets. But I agree with Joe. There's a bunch of good ones. I like some of the stuff that Joe's put together as well. So have some fun, make some money, live dangerously.
Speaker 1: Speaking of fun, fantasypros dot Com, slash collect see all these things. People making fun of me. Oh, it's a dumb job, so famous, I got so many it's hard. There's a lot of promos and a lot of things to remember here, but I don't want you to forget so Rare MLB. It's a wonderful time. You get to have these players, they become yours. It's digital baseball card, Fantasy Baseball. It's like the greatest idea on the planet. So we want you to go try it out again. It's free, you scout, you trade, you buy, you sell the card. It's a good time. You just can't put them inside the oaks of your bicycle. You can put your laptop in there, but I don't think you're gonna get very far. You'll probably fall over. But good times there with so Rare. End again Fantasypros dot Com Slash collect and you can also join our league at Fantasypros dot Com slash Leading Off League. Let's take a look at the DFS slate today again, a much better slate than yesterday. Tyler Wells at nine point two. Let's go. I don't care about the Dodgers. I'm not intimidated by the Dodgers, and I refuse to be intimidated by the Dodgers like yesterday. And I know eventually the Orioles were due to lose a game. Fine, they lost the game, but Tyler Wells has been outstanding. You want to talk about a guy who's like not getting us it, that guy has probably I don't know if we've met him what twice all season. That's bad on us because it's also amazing about holding that rotation.
Speaker 2: What I am going to pick on him a little bit, but he's near the top in home runs given up in the league, yet he's still this good like him lancelanm there's a couple others I think he gosh, it's he and Aaron Nola are the two pitchers who have the most home runs given up in today's games, in today's slates, and he's still like top ten and most home runs given up, yet he's still got like a three and a half ra Tyler Wells has really he's been an anomaly in a lot of good ways. I'm gonna pick on him a little bit because I'm not as against the Dodgers as you in this case, but he has not been talked about enough and I've been kind of dismissive of him as well.
Speaker 1: Leeds did such a good job naming the segment. I'm gonna answer his question to keeper league, Brett Baty holder drop. I mean a keeper league is a little tougher situation depends on how many you're keeping, but if it's a small number, you can drop him. I got almost like.
Speaker 2: Five to eight. I don't think he's a keeper. If it's ten plus, maybe.
Speaker 1: It's gotta be tw twelve or fifteen, I think to even get in that conversation. And depending on how many people are in that league. So Tyler Well is at nine point two, Joe Musgrove nine point six, Hunter Brown eight point three, and eighty Evaldi ten point seven. I know it's a little tricky because he's facing the Rays, but again, the way I would use these guys. Hunter Brown is cheap because he's in Colorado, but Colorado is terrible, so I'm gonna take my shot there. Also, Houston as a stack, just going all in because you're getting a cheaper Hunter Brown. Can he get six k's? Can he get a W? I think he can? I think Brown can. I think Musgrove, ken Wells and Valdi a little bit shakier, but that's how I attack it. I'm telling you the Yankees one of these tournament days are going to have six runs and nobody's gonna have him. It's gonna be a huge difference maker if you do. Padre is also worth investing in today. Christin and Carnassio on strand two point eight, k Hassi Young Kim at the top of that Padres lineup at two point eight, and Harrison Vader at two point nine. I'm letting the let it ride with Joe Haletani. Just that's it, Joe Hey sho Hey holding hands. Here's the board raiser ramone. Look at that thirty six, tied with JJ Tater, mister Hoffman at twenty nine, then Primetime at twenty eight, Blue Harvester at twenty eight, Mount Fisher at twenty seven. I don't see you, Welsh. I'm looking.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I got one yesterday, but I don't know. We need I need to check with wonky Or Mayor does Mayor still picture?
Speaker 1: Mayor still exists? He is Uh he came back from the cruise. Uh. He had won too many pina coladas, so he's drying out. It's like weekend at Bernie's.
Speaker 2: Oh wait a minute, it won too many dongbongs.
Speaker 1: Too many dong bongs. We got like the strings attached to Mayor and he's editing articles like this, but he's wearing He's.
Speaker 2: Like, wait, Joe, do we have a I think my picture from.
Speaker 1: Its Mayor editing like editing the Oh, I gotta, I gotta add all these articles.
Speaker 2: And Joe, I'm pretty sure we have a live picture of Mayor from the cruise.
Speaker 1: Could you doture? Oh wait, let me see if I have it? Oh the way I found it here? Oh, there it is. There's Mike Mayor, twelve Pina Coladas.
Speaker 2: Deep, fire it up, Fire it up, there's a Mayor. I'm going with Mookie Bets today. Like I said, book BET's go Telller Well's one of the bigger home run giver uppers. Mookie Betts seventeen homers against righty so far this year, ten on lefties and it's been good numbers. So I'm going with the MOOKI of Bets.
Speaker 1: Join our discord fantasypros dot Com slash chat. It's free. There's baseball talk, there's football talk, there's wagering talk. And then I mentioned it's free. It's a good time, so great show today. No one has more fun than we do talking baseball, and I'm just so happy we get to do this show every day. I'm so happy everybody gets to listen and watch. We hope you're having a good time also, hope you're winning some money, Hope you're winning leagues and doing well, and hope if you're having a tough day that maybe the show gave you a smile. That's what we're here for, take you away from life's problems for a half hour time that in and of itself, it's a good service here. Subscribe to our YouTube channel obviously as well, Fantasy Pros m LB. That'll do it for us. The story of the game goes on for the Welsh. I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time. Kids welshed or washed. Bye bye