Speaker 1: Here the sly hear it s gar it sheepd.
Speaker 2: That's not one name. I making one as able.
Speaker 1: But here it shitly gar the sheepert.
Speaker 3: This welcome back, Let's go back.
Speaker 4: Welcome back.
Speaker 3: Good mama, bad choice, Let's give choice.
Speaker 5: I'm a cake, I'm I mean, I'm Lenna, I'm Mila.
Speaker 4: No, and I'm I.
Speaker 3: And I'm Erica and today episode.
Speaker 4: And me and Jamila and okay, let's let's just clear something up.
Speaker 3: Okay, we host the show. We ask you questions. You don't repeat what we're saying. When you wait your turn to speak. Can you tell us your aunt? Then you tell us what you think or what you feel? Okay, cool, so we plan. Okay, how is everybody's weekend? How did did you? Did you have a good weekend?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 6: What'd you do this weekend? What else did we do? And we could you go on a hike or something?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Hi, you want to hike? But who let's.
Speaker 4: All friend either West or else or friends?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm doing anything on the hype? Like, was it pretty cool? What would you do it? Did you see any lizards?
Speaker 6: Reptiles of any sort of what's a reptile?
Speaker 3: It's like a reptiles and a family. It's amphibian.
Speaker 5: No, I kind of seeing amphibian, But I think that's wrong, right, is it? Amphibian amphibians? Like this is when when parenting gets real tricky. I started asking you questions that you you should know the answers to, and you're like, am I dumb? Reptiles are like a sort of hey, don't hit me. A group of animals that fall in the same category snakes, lizards, iguanas, those are reptiles.
Speaker 3: Anyway, did you see any Did you se any reptiles on this hike? You didn't see a reptile. You didn't see any lizards. Did you see lizard? No, you didn't see lizard on the hike.
Speaker 4: I saw.
Speaker 8: I couldn't see it, but I saw. I didn't want the highest rock me too?
Speaker 3: M hmm. What else did you do this weekend?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What did you do this weekend?
Speaker 6: Called?
Speaker 3: Too much? I did too much?
Speaker 5: What I did? I lost my mind?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I don't know what's wrong with you? Who I think I am? I before?
Speaker 5: So we had a good mom's hike meetup For those on the newsletter, Yes, if.
Speaker 6: You guys subscribe to our newsletter, then you would have known about our secret meet up. It was very very exclusive and very secret, very exclusive meetup at Griffith.
Speaker 5: Park and i'mre's also very like many exclusive drops and personals to the newsletters.
Speaker 6: And if you did come then you got a pin. You got a good mom's bad choices pen. So never know, you could come up on we want to meet up. You know, no guarantees, no guarantees. But it was a good.
Speaker 3: Time, except that the hike.
Speaker 5: I don't know if Erica knew was aware when she made these glance at the hike is like three and a half mine.
Speaker 3: But first of all, you took the hike with me before, so what do you mean? I know? So it was like, sure, this is okay with kids.
Speaker 5: But anyway, we like a bunch of moms. Some people did bring their kids, some people have kids, but everyone.
Speaker 3: On three and a half mile. It was not three and a half mile.
Speaker 5: We we checked, you googled it, we checked the our walking distance.
Speaker 3: It was three miles. It was like three miles.
Speaker 6: I wonder I really wanted me to carry her. I literally carried Iri on my back for like the last hour of the hike. Felt like I wasn't having it. It was either bad or meltdown. I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to deal with either one, so I just did it.
Speaker 3: It was actually really nice.
Speaker 5: But the night before that, I my friend was in town.
Speaker 3: She wanted to go out.
Speaker 5: The Afro was the Afro go go party when Yoursion reunion was happening.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, just Mela is like really invested in this Afro afro What is it?
Speaker 6: Well, it's an afric go go parties, Affro situation, but all the Afro parties, the Afro parties.
Speaker 3: Well, I just feel like this is discovered new and I discover people.
Speaker 4: Dan.
Speaker 3: Yeah, music is good, people dance, There's.
Speaker 5: So many like brown black faces. It's just refreshing. It's not Hollywood.
Speaker 3: It's just normal, regular good times. You know you waited line you look, we don't. We gotta go, So let's get this.
Speaker 6: Let's just get to the kids, you know, because Okay, we's tired, and so he's tired, and it's Mother's Day almost, and we.
Speaker 5: Need to make it easy, make it easy on ourselves. Okay, what do you guys know what mother's days?
Speaker 3: Do you know what Mother's days?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 4: Et?
Speaker 3: Your Mother's Day what do we? What do?
Speaker 6: What do you do for mom's on Mother's Day?
Speaker 3: Work? Oh? You work? Do you give mommies lots of kisses on Mother's Day? Yes? And lots of hugs make them feel special like it's their birthday?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, remember them? What's your favorite thing about your mama?
Speaker 4: Play like them?
Speaker 3: What about you?
Speaker 4: I play your ground there?
Speaker 6: That's your favorite thing about your mom?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What else do you think? What's your favorite? Do you know your mommy's favorite color? Green? True?
Speaker 6: It is true my favorite? That's like you like pik too.
Speaker 4: You're what you're wearing green?
Speaker 3: You know what? My favorite thing doing?
Speaker 6: Was?
Speaker 3: Like dancing?
Speaker 6: You have?
Speaker 5: She's like, I don't care anyway, that's cool. What do you How do you think you got here?
Speaker 4: What you drive here?
Speaker 3: So you drove to your mommy's stomach? No?
Speaker 4: Mmm, I live in dancing?
Speaker 3: I swim there were you and mommy's tummy?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 3: Were you in there? Since you were swimming around? What kind of swimming were you doing? Were doing like flips and stuff?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: Really? Do you remember that? What? What was it? What did it look like in there?
Speaker 4: I don't know?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Do you remember where you were before you came to see us. You know what color was it inside mommy's tummy?
Speaker 10: Mm oh, do you remember what color it was inside before.
Speaker 3: You got here?
Speaker 4: I mean pink?
Speaker 3: Which one was it? Read or pink? Pink? I thought you said it was red. Interesting? Were you scared like coming coming out coming through? Yeah? You were?
Speaker 5: But then do you remember like touching me for the first time, like on my chest?
Speaker 3: You remember coming out and crying? You don't crying really, but have a video and she watches it.
Speaker 6: I'm not planing it I come out.
Speaker 3: I was, but I was crying before you. I have the video too. But what is it Daddy has on his phone somewhere? Say you have it? I have it somewhere. I think it's on my old computer.
Speaker 4: Can you show me one day? Yeah, I'll show you. I don't.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't have it handy at this very moment.
Speaker 4: You don't have your old your old chimp.
Speaker 3: You do.
Speaker 5: We have some other questions for you. Tonight is the Matt Gala, which is like this big just fancy party and like celebrities get really dressed up.
Speaker 3: They dressed up.
Speaker 6: It's this big party where they were they're they're the best outfits they can find yes.
Speaker 5: So tell us what you think about some of these outfits.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, so this is this is Lala Anthony that one?
Speaker 3: Do you like that one? What does it look like?
Speaker 4: They a shiny ring silvery?
Speaker 3: Does it remind you of anything else?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: What is its.
Speaker 3: Dress? What do you think about her hair? Is that like gold? Like? That's really corn?
Speaker 5: I see now read that was a dollar about because the hundred is an adult A hundred I'm really personally not feeling Okay, let's move on.
Speaker 3: Okay's look at the pizza. The pizza one.
Speaker 8: I like the rainbow, which I like the I think it's the hand I like, I like the wing and I like the.
Speaker 3: Like their Yeah, this is this one's pretty hot. I agree. I'm into the colors.
Speaker 6: Hi die seventies retro friend Mary's when that Egyptian queen?
Speaker 3: And this is that a fan? Is it a hand fan?
Speaker 4: Fan?
Speaker 3: Even better? And the fro and the picts. I really like the piza. This you think about that? This is? Okay?
Speaker 6: So that's the Atrius album and that's his wife.
Speaker 4: I want pink hair? Is like, I me too?
Speaker 10: Is there anything you don't like about anything in the hair? But what do you think, and it's beautiful. You look like a mermaid.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, actually that's true.
Speaker 5: Okay, And how about this one.
Speaker 3: This isn't like a Cinderella. It looks like very much like Cinderella.
Speaker 4: And is.
Speaker 7: A Cinderella?
Speaker 11: Mom?
Speaker 3: Do you think you wear that dress?
Speaker 6: I dress?
Speaker 3: I mean too, it's like it's like lighting up.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I want that dress and I want the hair, like I want the hair and the dress, and I want the hair and the dress.
Speaker 3: Could you do your hair like that? Yes?
Speaker 8: I cannot hurt. Okay, yeah I cannot. I get I'm maybe a witch, I know, and that I know that like a witch. No, I know, be that girl for Hamoween. I read this girl, I get this.
Speaker 3: Get it's really not compl I mean, I do like the shoes. She looks like, I don't know, TuS vulnerable.
Speaker 5: It's not want to dress those breasts.
Speaker 6: That bra doesn't fit her booth. It's like literally just over the doesn't. It's just not Sorry, Nikki, you gotta try again.
Speaker 3: The train, I like trains. Stop look at the back of the dress.
Speaker 6: But you know it's just just because you have a train doesn't mean it's a good dress.
Speaker 5: Won't saved her a little. Okay, what do you guys say about this Naomi Campbell?
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, I don't the hair.
Speaker 3: That's Nami Campbell. It's not even looking. What are you doing? I why why do you want her hair?
Speaker 8: Because he's so beautiful and hate and why do you like that hair? Because he's so beautiful and she see looks, see see she's so beautiful.
Speaker 5: Okay, you love her hair better than you like La Pizza's hair. Yeah, this one, this is.
Speaker 3: I like more.
Speaker 4: Pita pizza, Pizza.
Speaker 3: Pizza, Lou Pita.
Speaker 4: I like the poo pizza.
Speaker 3: What about this? What do you think about that?
Speaker 4: That one me too?
Speaker 3: Us two hats three? It looks like three.
Speaker 4: She has three. And your eye on her dress.
Speaker 3: And even her bra was winking. What's that?
Speaker 4: What do you think that is lips?
Speaker 5: But do you see the whole face? It's like an eye an eye? You got two eyes?
Speaker 3: My mouth? Those are eyes right there? Who styles her? This is bad? It's like who this is?
Speaker 5: Mom?
Speaker 3: It's literally art?
Speaker 4: Does he have a lie of hat on her?
Speaker 3: It's literally abstract art walking the time, like with the Mad Hatter. Crazy. Okay, you look at somebody else, Oh our girl party, it's not Cardi Boo. That is Kylie Jenner. No, my god, I knew that one. Oh my god, she's black fishing. That's why she looks. She looks like a little kim there.
Speaker 6: I'm so used to seeing black fishing looks like a it is, no, is she because she's reminding you of.
Speaker 3: What what do you mean? Oh my god? All right, okay, if you don't want to come back, it's fine.
Speaker 6: So yeah, our kids are I love everything they have. Yet they're not cynical yet. Something that's a good thing.
Speaker 3: That she's beautiful and like us, I was a idiot. That's horrible. That train didn't save her.
Speaker 4: Looks a little bloated.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was just here.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, oh wait, but did you see her do her turkey? What she's working on the the met gala?
Speaker 3: Like stairs? Yeah, it's the first time ever, it's ever.
Speaker 6: Oh god, shut up? Is that a thing though? The first time ever? Someone?
Speaker 5: Okay, afro puffs, afro puffs.
Speaker 3: Baby. They came there before that. It was open. I don't know how they got this. I was wondering the same thing personally. Yeah, I wasn't open yet. It was in the morning. Well, if it's not done what people are there. I don't know. I don't really care. I like those ap puffs. I do like those oper puffs and baby hairs are popping. What are you doing it for Mother's Day? I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't really have any plans, hopefully, like getting is treated so special and like eating bomb meals three times?
Speaker 3: Do you expect your baby daddy to do something for your Mother's Day?
Speaker 5: I was just thinking that in the car, and I don't know. I'm not really I don't know, not really.
Speaker 3: I feel like.
Speaker 5: He may or he may not, but or he'll just be like, Okay, well it's your weekend.
Speaker 6: I feel like this might be the first Mother's Day where he's like, you won't because he's realized it's.
Speaker 3: Not going down. And last year we've had like the two Mother's Days so far where I feel like he takes me to like a nice restaurant and you know, it's cool. We don't talk about anything. We're just like silent.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's the thing that it's like why we don't know, we don't really talk.
Speaker 3: We have nothing to say, literally us interacting with with Lina. Did I do something with him last Mother's Day?
Speaker 6: No? I don't think I think guys had an argument. If I remember correctly, really happened like I mean, it's it's highly likely I can't remember.
Speaker 3: What it was. I'm accepting all Mother's Day meals.
Speaker 6: Yeah, if anyone wants to, you know, celebrate me that day. You know I did bring in like everyone's favorite child, everyone's favorite children.
Speaker 3: So you know, if you want to throw me assert cupcake donut. So the kids are bactually said the kids coming back? I mean, I guess, so here they are. What's happening? Oh? Okay, card where is Carty? For Cardi hair? Get in a hip?
Speaker 5: You know I would never endorse, say, but you know if I get popping, then I give you a little fillers to the hips.
Speaker 3: Kylie has built full six eyes like a pretty woman of also whatever she wants. Now, I don't know she's built that way. Okay, we talked.
Speaker 5: They need Actually Kylie Kendall looks bomb.
Speaker 3: Looks like a flamingo girl. Girl. Where is.
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Where is Cardi?
Speaker 12: She's wearing red ID Maybe I can't hide if you're gonna be doing this.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: I think Nikki said, film me, but don't post. Don't post, uh Cardi? Because I don't see any cardy photos yet.
Speaker 6: Oh maybe that's them? My god, sure because I don't see one.
Speaker 3: No, oh my god.
Speaker 6: So we think we because we started looking at this met gala photos and it was like these weird videos of Nikki getting ready and all stuff, and it seemed very much like Nicki Minaj for sure. It was like, Yo, shade room feature me on. She featured me getting.
Speaker 3: Ready at the met gala. That definitely happens.
Speaker 6: It definitely happened. Oh it's confirmed now. Oh see this is Angela Brinks.
Speaker 3: Angel Breaks? Whatever? What do you have that's cardis? What do you guys thinking about the angel Breaks? Make that? I was like, the hell are you crazy? Who is that?
Speaker 4: Who?
Speaker 2: Lady b?
Speaker 3: Who? Oh yeah? What did she saying?
Speaker 4: Car cartie?
Speaker 5: Okay, we have some more questions for you, not regarding fashions, okay, okay, like what if.
Speaker 3: Your mom started having a boyfriend? How would you feel about that?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yes, oh do you know what a boyfriend is? What is it? Come home, comes to town?
Speaker 5: Please?
Speaker 4: Boy a boyfriend? A boyfriend?
Speaker 3: Stop repeating each other. What do you think the boyfriend is?
Speaker 4: You have to be a husband.
Speaker 3: You have to be a husband. So like okay, is it okay? Yeah? Like a boy closer husband? Boyfriend? Would you would you be?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 3: Do you want mommy to have a husband?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: You do? Why because mommy's so beautiful?
Speaker 3: Thank you? Baby? So I need a husband because I'm beautiful? What kind of guy?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 3: What kind of a husband do you see your mom's having?
Speaker 8: Bobby? Bobby?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 3: What kind of husband you take?
Speaker 9: Me?
Speaker 4: Have me have Bobby?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: Irine, you need to think your own thoughts? What what do you think?
Speaker 4: Mom?
Speaker 3: You're not Bobby? Who's Bobby? Do you even know who Bobby is?
Speaker 4: It's my dad? I know?
Speaker 3: So why would I have Bobby? Why would Bobby be my husband?
Speaker 5: Irin? You don't know what Bobby outside of your dad?
Speaker 3: Who? What kind of guy would be?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 3: A nice?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 3: Qualities?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 3: What what do you think of? What do you think a husband is supposed to do? Do? What kind of work?
Speaker 7: Mom?
Speaker 3: What kind of work?
Speaker 13: Mom?
Speaker 3: Mom?
Speaker 13: Boor mom?
Speaker 3: That's what husbands do?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: So what's mom?
Speaker 4: Work? Mom? Work? You're doing?
Speaker 3: Like that's right now? What else do moms do for work?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And they work my phone and then.
Speaker 8: Yes, our phones and we just talk.
Speaker 3: What do you want to be when you grow up, mate, I will be doctor doctor.
Speaker 8: I want to be adopted to and I want to be unnursed and I can be my helper, right, Yes, what kind of.
Speaker 3: Doctor work are you gonna do? You're gonna deliver babies. You're gonna be I.
Speaker 8: Mean, no little babies, and then you gonna take care of the gods when you're sick.
Speaker 6: Take care of dogs. Come sit over here, Luna, please, I rene, come sit here. But they can't hear you when you're chopping around. Don't you want them to hear you on the microphone?
Speaker 3: What do you guys? Do you want to be your mom when you get older? You want to have no kids? You do?
Speaker 4: I want to have kids?
Speaker 6: You don't many kids? You want to have five kids? Do you want girls? Boys both?
Speaker 8: I mean I just want a girl and a bully and a girl and a boy.
Speaker 6: So so two girls and two boys?
Speaker 3: What about you, Luna?
Speaker 4: I want to be a mom.
Speaker 3: I don't want You don't want kids?
Speaker 4: Know why?
Speaker 3: Because she does? Don't listen.
Speaker 4: Can you just have to put them in their room and put them in and time out? Yeah?
Speaker 3: And they cost a lot of money too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, then you get out. Why do you drive.
Speaker 7: The time out.
Speaker 3: Why why do you need to put them in the time out?
Speaker 4: They don't listen?
Speaker 3: Oh but please stop doing that. I get to help. Okay, So what do you want to be married? Do you think or you want no kids? No marriage? Huh? You're you're rolling aldo married? You do you want a husband? No way, no way, no.
Speaker 13: Way.
Speaker 3: Do you want mommy to have a husband? H you want mommy to have a husband?
Speaker 4: Yes? I do. Yes, who's gonna.
Speaker 3: Be my husband?
Speaker 4: Ah?
Speaker 3: Oh my god?
Speaker 6: Wow?
Speaker 3: Okay, well.
Speaker 5: We'll believe that one out because it is stealing all the governments.
Speaker 3: You mean happy day? You mean happy? Interesting? Does anybody at your school? I read? Does anyone at your school have boyfriends?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 4: Boyfriend?
Speaker 3: Really? I am who's your boyfriend? Boyfriend? Who's your boyfriend?
Speaker 8: Who's your boyfriend?
Speaker 4: Jackson?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 3: Jackson? Who's Jackson's? Yes?
Speaker 7: What do you mean?
Speaker 3: This is your boyfriend? Is nice?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 3: Are you sure the speakers are coming out? What does Jackson do is be nice to? Does he play with you?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: Does he ever push you or anything like that? No?
Speaker 6: Oh that's great. What kind of games do you and Jackson play? I would like hide and go seek.
Speaker 8: Or like we have puddles, we play.
Speaker 6: Hide to go seeks. Okay, down place? That's cool.
Speaker 3: So how do you feel about your dad's getting me a girlfriend?
Speaker 4: And get out?
Speaker 3: They have know what if? What if? Your what if daddy had a girlfriend?
Speaker 2: My mom?
Speaker 3: But do you want your daddy to have a girlfriend too?
Speaker 14: I love my mom.
Speaker 4: Have a girl, my dad has?
Speaker 3: Your dad already has a girlfriend.
Speaker 8: I want you to have a boyfriend. You you have a boyfriend? Joke and you have you don't have don't?
Speaker 2: I do not have some.
Speaker 5: And I don't have one done dundu and you don't have one? Suspenseful music like is it gonna happen? Well, we really really love you guys, and I'm really really happy that you made us moms and that it was you that came through, because you guys are pretty cool.
Speaker 8: By yelling, my mom is yelling when I came.
Speaker 3: Out, because it was like very intense.
Speaker 6: It hurt.
Speaker 5: You know, you know you've seen births on on your jube. I mean I like to watch home birds on your well aware?
Speaker 6: Also, doctor, is my mom yelling when I came I wasn't yelling because mommy was had an epidural?
Speaker 3: What are you doing?
Speaker 6: I was laying there and well, I guess hyperventilating, are you? And Daddy was actually Daddy was yelling. Daddy was yelling and crying. He was kind of yell oh my god, oh my god, oh my like over and over to the point where I was like, is everything okay? Like does she have ten fingers? Like she is her two heads? Like what's going on?
Speaker 3: Oh my god?
Speaker 6: Like I was like, for sure everyone in the hospitals, like sink thinks there's a problem seeing her.
Speaker 3: Dad just like shook the entire time. Oh my god, this sh was happening, like like you saw a ghost the whole time, right, you can't take this back?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: He just looks so overwhelmed.
Speaker 5: And then he just looked nervous to cut the cord, like he's shaking.
Speaker 3: Where do you think babies come from? Answer? They do? How do they get in there? How do babies getting mommy's chimmies?
Speaker 5: Are?
Speaker 9: We?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 3: Who are your best friends? I? Who's your best friend?
Speaker 2: Luna?
Speaker 3: Anyone else? Chessie, Chessie, you don't even know what Chessie? Who else?
Speaker 4: Crazy?
Speaker 3: Okay? Do you have any adult best friends?
Speaker 2: No yet?
Speaker 4: My mommy, yes, my mommy.
Speaker 3: That's what I like. Ye, we are your best friends. We're the real one.
Speaker 5: We're gonna always be real with you.
Speaker 3: What's Luna? What's your favorite food? Shrimp and rice? I don't know what's your favorite food? Chicken and what else?
Speaker 4: Fruit?
Speaker 3: Chicken and fruit. That's it. Do you think you'll ever eat vegetables? Do you think you'll ever eat vegetables? Hello, we're still interviewing you. Are you just checked out?
Speaker 6: Y'all?
Speaker 4: Are I eat this Monday? I eat? You eat carrots? Yes, I know that. I'm about to call you.
Speaker 6: Let's tell her what you eat carrots?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's delicious. Shouldn't I eat some of that stuff? Right? What do you want for?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 3: What would be ideal for you for Mother's Day? Maybe?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: You so you probably will do something with beady? I don't know.
Speaker 8: I read a rock like a pink.
Speaker 6: Happy Bay asked me if i'd be weird if he bought me a Mother's Day present?
Speaker 3: Why would be weird? I said no? I said, I don't know the rules of this. There's no rules. She's like, I've never dated a mom.
Speaker 6: I'm like, well, I've never dated as a mom, so I don't really know how to answer that just either I guess I.
Speaker 3: Said, I've never had a guy. I don't think outside. I see that's because that's what probably want that because I amateur guys. I'm not happy father's say text but not like something special. Maybe they feel like that's like it's like overstepping there. That's ridiculous.
Speaker 6: You better get me something because maybe they're like, maybe it's overstepping my boundaries.
Speaker 3: I'm not celebrate me.
Speaker 15: I've raised a child I'm raising I contributed to society. Yeah, hello, do you think that it's like do you think that like once you're in a relationship going to like if your baby daddy asked you to go to like dinner or that's inappropriate?
Speaker 3: I don't, but you know, I'm a free thinker.
Speaker 12: I don't know where I got that ur but I know I think, like I just feel like my ideal relationship would be so fucking solid that it wasn't even mad at there was this vice versa which you care No, I would respect it like I'm glad and then.
Speaker 3: Take it to breakfast. But me, I get dinner and lunch.
Speaker 6: Well, if you didn't have kids with that person, was what I mean, Like, if you were dating someone.
Speaker 5: And if he had kids and he took kids and his baby brother to breakfast or.
Speaker 3: I would think that's great, you guys.
Speaker 5: But being so I'm a mom too, we'd have you to have some time for me too. But I think that's I think that's healthy.
Speaker 3: I think that.
Speaker 5: I mean, maybe because I'm a baby mom, I think that to respect your baby mom and have a healthy.
Speaker 3: Relationship with her is ideal, you know.
Speaker 5: And sometimes yeah, we'll all go together, honestly, and sometimes not, And I'm cool with that. I understand the importance of a child having time together with both of their parents. I see it because I see it makes her happy. I see that, you know, she just genuinely enjoyed spending time with us together.
Speaker 3: And I get it. And I just think that you should be.
Speaker 5: Your relationship, be mature enough for the trust, and I mean you should want the same for your partner and want him to be that president because I mean, I feel like that makes me know you're a good dad. I maybe wanna, I maybe you want to have kids with you. You're never going to be on some immature, shady, weird shit, you know. I just think it should be that much, honestly, like friendship, you know, but that's very apparently it's very very rarely found because nobody is mature.
Speaker 3: What do you think would you allow her? I agree with you. Okay, you guys should go. Yeah, you guys leep, Go go go in there, imply please go on. Thank you so much for helping. Thank you for your contributions to this episode. Yeah, we're all done. We're gonna try again. I'm almost done. We're gonna try it. You're five and a half.
Speaker 4: Why what why we are.
Speaker 5: Here?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 5: So what were you saying if you were dating a guy and he took his baby mom to I don't.
Speaker 3: Know, I don't I don't think I would care.
Speaker 6: I think it was just Also, it all depends on how where, how solid we.
Speaker 3: Are as the interval.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I would like to be in a relationship that's solid. That's the type of relationship I long for.
Speaker 6: You know something, me too, Yeah, because I want the freedom I want to have a relationship because I want the same I want to be afforded the same respect and space as well. Because and not to say like I don't do I think there's like do I think like I need to like go on like a romantical dinner with my.
Speaker 3: Baby daddy for Mother's Day. No, we could go to like breakfast one.
Speaker 6: I think there's still like boundaries to it, you know what I mean, Like I'm not gonna be like.
Speaker 16: Yeah, go ahead, go to candle at dinner. No, because I think that's even confusing for the kids. And I feel also taking taking Mother's Day out of the equation. If once a week we go have dinner with Like, I'm not opposed to dinner, it's not dinner. It's like if it's for mothers, who what is it for? Who are you both?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 3: What is his what are his or her intentions?
Speaker 5: Well, I'm assuming that, yeah, these people have met, you know, this is long term and my person knows like I'm not even thinking about this mega.
Speaker 3: You know, but I like, again, I get it.
Speaker 5: I'm not saying it would be like so easy for me either, but ultimately speaking that it's rare. But I feel like it exists and I don't want to like settle. I mean, I know, if you compromise, that's the thing. Compromising and feeling like you're you're settling from something less than what you want is hard. But because I'm not a good compromiser, and I'm not like, historically you haven't been like.
Speaker 3: A committed person either, So maybe it's that.
Speaker 5: I don't know if it's something like I'm running, but I just ultimately that's what I think it's fair.
Speaker 3: I don't think to do with the running.
Speaker 5: Right, Yeah, right, I'm like, should I be like, Okay, no, this is inappropriate?
Speaker 3: No, But I do think there's boundaries to it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I could be hanging out all the time every day at his crib and shit, and even if it is, I just mean, like the boundaries that need to be pad are based on what people's true feelings are for each other.
Speaker 6: Yes, there's always gonna be a love for one another. There is, like if there's like one like the dude is low key trying to like yeah, you know, like romantic romantical romantical romance roman like that.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 6: I guess there's always that chance, but you can't control everything.
Speaker 3: But I just feel like you just have to be solid with your partner period.
Speaker 5: You gotta be solid with yourself, Like what's the point in lying, like, don't waste my time if you want to be with somebody else, your mother baby, Mountain included.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about it.
Speaker 5: You know, like, I'm not here to a fucking I'm not into I'm not into any of that.
Speaker 3: It's just like you're gonna do it, We'll do it. But it's not you should have just said that. It's fine.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So I don't to answer your question. I don't know what I'm doing on Mother's Day. I don't know if the bd is want to take me somewhere or ask me to eat.
Speaker 3: Dinner or whatever. But who else. It's a mystery. It's a mystery.
Speaker 6: I actually don't want to do anything, but to be honest, because I have like the longest week ahead of me starting tomorrow.
Speaker 3: And Sunday's like the day I don't have to actually do anything. Maybe you could post it. It's get a post and I would just like to sit here and just eat and watch TV. Yeah. I told my mom that too. She was like, what do you want? I was like, nothing, I don't want to do anything.
Speaker 6: Right, But yeah, I mean Mother's Day's cool. But and it's a nice reminder of like, you know, remember where you came from, remember the life source. But and it also is a reminder for me that like, wow, I'm.
Speaker 3: A fucking mother. Fuck I know, like I'm someone's mom.
Speaker 6: So it's so real sudedly, it's like, yeah, I mean I've definitely like the shock.
Speaker 3: Of it is over for me.
Speaker 6: But like sometimes I do have moments where I'm like, oh shit, because like for the first two years, I'd be like, I'm a mom.
Speaker 3: How the fuck am i am? Mother? Yeah, it's pretty, it's pretty like I'm not ironic, but like out of this world.
Speaker 6: Sometimes I think about like my mom and like because I raise four and I stared running around, I'm like, it's so crazy, like you forget that your parents not forget, but like you don't put yourself in their shoes that often where you're like, shit, i was four running around and they were just like having a conversation with their girlfriends, maybe not recording it, but just in the living room. You know, it's just and now here I am growing as fun, right, you know.
Speaker 5: Which experience having living in this experience and yeah, like to imagine where were you at that.
Speaker 3: Time, m Did you feel like it was crazy? Did you feel like you had it all together?
Speaker 6: I mean, because that's the thing too, It's like as kids would look at our parents and we think they're happened all together.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 5: I mean I remember like being I guess three or four, moving here, and my parents didn't have it all together.
Speaker 3: Like I kind of remember that, you.
Speaker 5: Know, like I remember we but I also remember as a child not thinking anything of it.
Speaker 3: That's what I mean though, Yeah.
Speaker 6: This is like you don't know any different really, so it's like, okay, remember cool, as long as I'm with my mom and my dad whatever.
Speaker 5: My dad had moved here like ahead of us, to California because he started writing on fresh friends because we're from Philly and they like grew up together. And I remember finally like like when are you coming back? And finally coming and like he had a roommate, so me and me and my mom and him just stayed in the other room and like eventually we got a house and stuff. I just around this little like bovo we had, but I just doubt absolutely nothing of Like it wasn't that strange, but it is interesting to compare. I feel I should ask my mom about that more. But what was going you know, like, how was it for you?
Speaker 3: I know?
Speaker 6: I mean, well, I know that my mom was constantly stressed. I know she was like really sad, and she was and she was nursing a broken heart for years.
Speaker 3: And yeah, my dad was so evil. So I remember like her crying a lot, like and but also like she was fun. You know, we had fun and.
Speaker 6: I never was worried about like my like I always like I knew we didn't. Like when I was growing up, we always lived in like small apartments and stuff. And then like I like, as her career grew, you know, obviously our living situations would grow from like a like a one bedroom apartment to a two bedroom apartment to a condo. So now we're renting a house and now we're going to rent another house and eventually we're going to buy a house. And you know, but there, I know there were times where she was really scared and nervous, but like I I could sense it, but I was always never she always kept it away from me.
Speaker 3: You're aware, Yeah, yeah, you know.
Speaker 17: It's yeah, it's so interesting like perception when you're that young, because everything is so you're always surprised, Like now as a parent, like I'm so surprised the things that she like understands, and then I'm so also surprised that thinks that I forget that she's also.
Speaker 6: For doesn't understand certain things that I think are like very simple to understand, like don't you get why this is yes or no? Black and white or other things that are more like I don't know, just a little more complicated. Sometimes I'm like, wall you understand that even asking of these questions right now, like like I don't.
Speaker 3: Know if I even understands what a boyfriend is, but she.
Speaker 13: Still said that, you're I think when and what they explained like a husband, maybe she understands what husband is, yeah, or maybe she I think she maybe does, but she's like scared to tell me that she knows, like she thinks it's like a.
Speaker 3: Secret, right, I don't know.
Speaker 6: It is interesting because I used to think things were like not like I shouldn't know what that means, like pregnant. The word pregnant, literally the word pregnant I thought was a bad word.
Speaker 3: Anytime anyone's saying I could.
Speaker 6: Be like giggle because like their age probably like I remember specifically, like I think I was like five my friend was like if my friend was like I want to be pregnant, and I was like, oh, I don't say that.
Speaker 3: I don't say that you know.
Speaker 5: That's funny is even asking I'm like, do you want to have kids? I'm like, is that an appropriate question?
Speaker 6: But it's like, all, well, it's also a question that I think is obviously asked by women.
Speaker 3: It's like the first thing people ask women. No, I don't think I think kids. I don't. I don't think people ask children. They're not children, but they're but they're women. They're they're going to be women.
Speaker 6: They don't ask if we're not going to ask when we ask a little boy that.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean, I just think it's I think it's I think it's sexualizing.
Speaker 3: It's not about sex.
Speaker 6: I just mean that I'm saying when people are I'm not even referring to it as sex. I'm saying, like, but we we think it's society that little girls grow into women that want.
Speaker 3: You to have kids? Do you want to?
Speaker 6: But that's just like the that's to do, right, you know, if all things you're gonna do, you're gonna do this for for sure, right, that's just supposed to do.
Speaker 3: That's true. We're like machines make more.
Speaker 6: I thought it was interesting that, especially because maybe Luna doesn't want to have kids because she watches those birthing videos like because then she said she wants to deliver babies, right, but like she doesn't want to go through that.
Speaker 3: Oh you know what I mean. But that of the tube videos are peaceful. I'm not saying she's traumatized or anything. I'm just saying, but like she's she's like I'm good, Yeah, I'm good. Dog. She does how goes down?
Speaker 6: Whereas I Because you know, Irie asked me one time, she was like what did she asked hers, like, Mommy, how did daddy? I think I talked about it was like, how did daddy put you in my stomach? I mean put you put me in your stomach? And I was like and she was like, no secrets.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh shit, what I was like, yeah, yeah, you wrapped up my stomach. Alt we kissed and then you appeared and then I started to grab Then you grew inside. We planted a seed. We prayed for you.
Speaker 5: Definitely was praying like please don't be pregnant, please God. I mean right, suddenly when they gets a pregnant, she's like, what the fuck was I do?
Speaker 3: Everything comes coming to like crashing, how did this happen?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 3: Like what what do you mean I'm pregnant. God doesn't love me?
Speaker 6: How How what do you mean you get pregnant when you don't put a condom on?
Speaker 3: Curs? Ludicrous?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's nothing to play with. I guess the only reality of that is having a baby.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, it's like the best thing that's it's probably the best thing that's ever happened to me. It's like made me have to figure my shit out, like I've had to like, you know, just focus on something, you know, and like I think because I was so unfocused really and that's why I like, when I got pregnant, I was so scared. I was like, how can I mean, you raise a child? Like I don't even know what I'm doing. Really, I kind of just really depended. I was like, you know what, we'll just figure it out, me and him, we'll figure it out.
Speaker 3: We'll be fine. Yeah, yeah, we'll be fine.
Speaker 5: I was like, if if we're not fine, I'll be fine.
Speaker 3: I'll figure it out.
Speaker 6: Well, I think because I had, you know, an example, my mom was a single parent and that's all I really, that's all I ever knew.
Speaker 3: And she figured it out, and I was like, if she can do it, we'll figure it out.
Speaker 6: But I didn't even think about it in that way. I never thought I was like, I really didn't think about it in the way that like what it looked like without him, honestly, like, yeah, that's not ideal, because I felt like, no matter what, we're going to be together, right, you know, but that's my soulmate. So crazy what time does and kids, even because you have them, then suddenly you're like, I'm not putting up your bullshit because I love this little motherfucker more than you.
Speaker 3: Right right, And I'm not this shit. Right.
Speaker 5: I don't even want to be in this environment, so I'm not gonna put like put it on her.
Speaker 3: That was a lot for me too. I mean, even when I got pregnant, I remember.
Speaker 5: Calling certain friends and they're like, bitch, you already know who you're dealing with.
Speaker 3: And I remember being like, yeah, I do.
Speaker 5: So I'm consciously making the decision whether it works out or not.
Speaker 3: I'm cool with having a baby.
Speaker 5: But I guess I also felt guilt because I've had like two other abortions and I and I was twenty six, yeah, and I'm like, that's old. That's old to be having an abortion. I'm never gonna I'm never gonna be able to be fertile again. So there was that too, and then also the card reading that said that I should do it, which.
Speaker 3: Was the overall, that was the confirming. That's confirming. I knew immediately I was.
Speaker 6: Gonna When I found out, I was kind of excited and I was also scared.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there was more scared than there was excited. And then this excited came in when like I saw my belly girl. I think it took me a minute to connect to the belly too, like sometimes I feel weird talking to it alone. I had to like really realize what was happening, and I think I really like really clicked, Like that moment at the hospital where she hit my chest, I was like.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, like bam, yeah here she is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I said, good luck. Oh man. Yeah, that's literally how I felt like when I left. I left the hospital.
Speaker 5: I just remember like getting home, like like I wasn't expecting her to come.
Speaker 3: When I left the house that day, it is like my house wasn't prepared. I was just like I don't know anything. I didn't watch any of those videos.
Speaker 2: What am I doing?
Speaker 3: Did they fit in? Home of the brochure of some sorts. I was emerged fully in it. I was taking baby and me classes. I was like, and so is he?
Speaker 6: Like he was super involved, Like he came to like like he came to every dog, every single doctor, went to all my baby and me classes, like humored my all my weird shit, except the home birth.
Speaker 3: He did not support that.
Speaker 6: But yeah, but then when that baby comes, it's like, oh wow.
Speaker 3: But you know, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I kind of felt ready after nine months, like I did a lot of I was spent a lot of time a lot.
Speaker 3: Of my pregnancy alone.
Speaker 6: Unfortunately, you know, my heat wasn't really around that much.
Speaker 3: He was working and.
Speaker 6: Kind of just checked out in general, just because some shit had like had gone down, like during my pregnancy, Like he almost got killed in like a shooting, and so he was just so like traumatized from that and wrapped up and always had people around constantly, always had people around in our house. At one point they were like one of two of his friends were like one of sleeping on my couch. Two of them were like sleeping on my couch for like weeks, and I was like seven months pregnant. I was like these vegans don't get out of my fucking house, Gona. And because I was like that, he would just leave all the time and be out with them. So I think I had a lot of time bonding with Iri before, So when she came, it was almost like I knew what to do.
Speaker 3: Almost it was weird like.
Speaker 6: Before, they're not not in every sense. I'm just totally even still kicking. It does kicking like you just like you just do it, Like, yeah, you just grow up the punches. You don't really have a choice and you learn as you go.
Speaker 5: That's true, Like even if you're not prepared, like somehow you're like prepared. Even I'm like all this extra baby shit that they're like conue into buying.
Speaker 3: Its like a lot of it's unnecessary, Like it's like you just go back to I was, I totally excuse me.
Speaker 6: I totally fell for the con I was buying all the unnecessary shit.
Speaker 3: What if I need a what if I need a fucking booger sucker?
Speaker 6: What if I can't get her bookers out? I got a sucker out myself, right, it's only can that makes sense? Bookers like those things. It was like this thing where you put a straw, like the straw thing in your baby's nose, and then there's like a barrier, so the bookers don't fly in your mouth, but you suck with your.
Speaker 5: Own like inhale, but it's not you suck. There's not literally out of there, it doesn't go in. Now.
Speaker 3: There's like this like there's like this piece of foam that is like in the tube.
Speaker 6: It's supposed to be like the barrier between the snot and your mouth.
Speaker 3: Did that come?
Speaker 6: But really you're just like inhaling their germs, they're sick. You're like literally in hand it's just a sponge disgusting. It's actually just it's really unsanitary. I did it many times and actually worked. And I think that's also why I really just like blowing her nose now, because she's a little traumatized from that, and I did all the sucking.
Speaker 3: Blown say, I don't know how. I don't know how.
Speaker 6: To blow my nose because my mom sucked my booker's out of my nose for three years.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I know, I totally for all that ship. But it's a big privilege though, to like be.
Speaker 5: Able to develop someone and see them grow and like interjects when you feel like it's necessary.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm constantly in awe of her. I look back so a lot of times when.
Speaker 6: I'm driving, I'll look back at my room marriage just like stare at her to be.
Speaker 3: Like, oh my god, how did I you're so large?
Speaker 9: That?
Speaker 3: And also I just like how do I love you so much? I know? Oh my God? Like I just want to like literally makes because you know what I mean, like, no, love me back? My God. It's crazy.
Speaker 6: Even when she's like, Mama, I want you, I know, I think about those when that is no more mamas and then that mama voices.
Speaker 3: And mama anymore.
Speaker 6: It's like Mama, mama, mamam mom whatever.
Speaker 3: She's already doing that. That's why I have to nit that ship.
Speaker 6: Look, her pattern said that she could be come off egotistical, and I see that shit.
Speaker 3: I'm like, stop that crazy. I still have to do les pattern.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you know they say they say that we choose our parents. I believe that the comically either we have something to offer them or they have something to offer us.
Speaker 3: You know, So.
Speaker 5: Even when I don't understand my mom at all, I'm always like, what is the reason, God is?
Speaker 3: What am I learning here. What am I supposed to teach? No, I know, it's for sure. I mean I believe that. I bet.
Speaker 6: I think that's like thus of anything that comes into your life, right true, you know about the choosing or about the lesson. I mean they it's I don't know if it's a choice per se, but it's like that has just happened.
Speaker 3: That's me to be happens. I agree, I don't know. And then there's been all these babies around lately, and I'm like to have my mother baby. Oh my god, the hike that little baby, oh maa hike. God, I'm like, give her to me right now. I know. I saw you hiking up that big steep ass hill. I'm like, Jamila, is baby fevering it?
Speaker 6: She's literally climbing up the steepest mountain with a baby on her hip.
Speaker 5: Well, because I had Lena and her on me. So when Lenda got up, I'm like, this is a breeze and.
Speaker 3: She's so cute. We're all she was just like yeah. Like I'm like, oh my god, I love her. What do you know what you're talking about? But you're talking to met little person.
Speaker 5: She was like one and a half. No, She's like one. She just want how to walk. She did not want to get picked up. Her mom brought the carrier. She refused. She was like, put down, put down, just walking, you can I her She wasn't doing it.
Speaker 3: No, she want to go on a little high. She was like, I can walk here, mom, I'm good. I don't care if what's three miles.
Speaker 5: Even when when I was carrying around then we got like one stopping point and the girls were all sitting, She's like, good, down she walked over there. I'm like, okay, bo all right.
Speaker 3: But that did make me want to have another baby. But then I'm like I'm so free.
Speaker 5: Yeah right, Like that's gonna put two years of my life on pause.
Speaker 3: Like even like if you tuned into our last episode.
Speaker 6: We we had on a psychic and he had mentioned to me he asked me about my feminine health, and I was like, my feminine health's fine, Like you know, periods are My periods are so on point they're literally never ever late.
Speaker 3: And you guys, my periods are so on point they were never ever late.
Speaker 6: And he ask me about my feminine health and that like I needed to start eating cleaner and really like be conscious of what I put in my body because I carry everything.
Speaker 3: On my body.
Speaker 6: And like I was like, okay, I guess sure, I mean stress on the body.
Speaker 3: That makes sense, that's kind of general. But then like the last we.
Speaker 6: Did that episode, God, like before Coachella, so like five four weeks ago, maybe longer four weeks ago, four weeks ago, hotel a month.
Speaker 3: It was April fourteenth, and it's May seventh. Stop. Yeah, I can't even function.
Speaker 6: So but over that time, over that period of time, like I've been feeling like my body hurts.
Speaker 3: Everything I eat, it's irritates my body.
Speaker 6: And then like my period didn't come, and I was like, oh my god, what was my period not coming?
Speaker 3: Then I was like two days late, and then I was like three days late, and then I was like, oh my god, I'm pregnant. Fuck, I'm pregnant. Oh my god. I was like, you're gonna calm down.
Speaker 6: I'm not pregnant, guys. But the fact that he even said mentioned my feminine health and then that happened kind of freaked me out. But that just the idea of thinking that I could be pregnant. I was like, please God, No, I'm not writing to please.
Speaker 3: I don't want to do that.
Speaker 6: I don't what I could do but should have a baby right now, I'm telling you that I don't want to do that.
Speaker 3: Like it he's so scary.
Speaker 5: I mean, I don't know what IVD says to kick in.
Speaker 6: No, I can't really afford a kid right now, I mean, and I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know. This was just too much to think about.
Speaker 6: I can't even wrap my head around it fully because I mean not even really, Like I'm not even with the person that I would be having a baby. So the answer is no, The answer is no. But that made me so scared. I was like, oh my god, no, my god.
Speaker 3: This is like if I had a baby with this person, this person is my life forever. So that's the thing I want.
Speaker 6: Like in that way, in that way as a friend, yes, like I love this person, but like in that way, that's.
Speaker 3: A whole different dynamic, you know, like, oh.
Speaker 11: Yeah, that's when you that's when you're like you start to realize I don't know now more than before, Like having a baby with someone is a deep, deep tie permanently, you know, Like it now makes me rethink do I really let people?
Speaker 5: Like can I like you start to just look deeper into the things you usually don't want to see and there can't be ignored once Like the thought of a baby.
Speaker 3: Is the thing you know, Well, that's not at words true. People would be waiting until the baby come.
Speaker 6: People would be making that mistake over and over and over again, like they don't have other children, you know what I mean, Like like they haven't gone down this path before with someone that wasn't they shouldn't have had a baby, and shit happens.
Speaker 3: I guess it's one of two ways, like I've done.
Speaker 18: It before, fucking or like hell no, And I'm like, eh, you know you said what No, You're crazy, You're crazy, showponistic slight shammy, asshole.
Speaker 3: It's over. Yeah, do I want to give you my DNA? Do you deserve my DNA?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 3: What are your thoughts on deserve these genes? And very interesting? Oh my god, okay, so what we're gonna say?
Speaker 5: Uh, I'm just I was gonna say, I'm so happy to be a monkst Like the hype reminded me just how happy to be a monk's? Like I don't know, like normal parents, like normal people parents like have regular conversations and like realistic.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know, it just was so it was just so nice.
Speaker 5: You know, we're just having open minded fun still you know, drinking like it was just good.
Speaker 3: I'm happy, Like I'm like we really we really like attracted our crew. Yeah, you know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but like building a village like that I did was never expected to build. Like you think of village, you think of people you already know they're in your friends circle, not like essentially strangers that are becoming part of friends friends. Yeah, and yeah, it's so true that because you know, I.
Speaker 3: Was kind of nervous the meet up.
Speaker 6: I'm like, I don't know, like I don't know, like at this point we've done a few but like you just never know, you know, And like it was just like you never know what like the vibe is going to be, especially on like a hike, it's more isolated. It's not like a situation where like you know, you're in a party situation.
Speaker 5: Music, right, They're always good though, we always have fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but yeah, you know what you mean, And like.
Speaker 6: Everyone just kind of meshed together, and so I was I was really grateful that I had to spend.
Speaker 3: Time with everyone that came. We're definitely gonna do more. Yeah, for sure, they won't all be secrets, but maybe if you don't know, you know. Wow. Wow, we have some advice questions. We have an.
Speaker 6: Advice question an anonymous. Well, it doesn't say anonymous, but we won't keep it. We'll just keep her anonymous just because it's unclear. Hey, ladies, just wanted to reach out for some advice on dating. I've been separated from the father of my two kids for a year and a half and being together for ten. After being together for ten years, we do not have a set schedule for when he has the kids, other than he takes our eldest to school and keeps our daughter while I'm at work. I pick them up each evening at six pm. Their dad does not often keep the kids overnight, which has worked out fine as I had not been actively dating. Now I'm seeing this guy who does not have kids and would like to see him more often. I've been starbborn about giving him more time until I felt he was worth it. How do you go about dating and not feeling the mom guilt? I was meeting up with this guy once a week, sometimes twice, but he's expressed he would like more time. I don't have a peer in the situation or someone who's been in the scenario that I can ask for advice, a figure you could relate.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 5: I think I can't say her name because it says a name or anonymous since she got her name Danica. Okay, So for Danica, I have the master plan.
Speaker 6: So Danica, Jamila has concocted the perfect co parenting schedule.
Speaker 3: Schedules by Jamila. Schedules are from co Parenting Schedules by Mila.
Speaker 5: You need more details, they'll be nine ninety nine email I saw with shit online.
Speaker 14: I can teach you have a parenting package one. There's the gold standard we have price. I can skype coach you on co parenting. I think that dating while being a mom, the mom gilt, literally does it just exists the success. You have to just get over it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you have to like talk yourself out of it and also be fair balance. But I'm my go to schedule I coach everyone I know is Monday Tuesday. Let's say, for instance, you Wednesday, Thursday, baby Daddy, Friday, Saturday.
Speaker 3: Sunday you again, so you get a full weekend again.
Speaker 5: So Monday Tuesday would be baby daddy, Wednesday, Thursday would be you.
Speaker 3: Friday, Saturday Sunday baby daddy again. So then you get your weekend off.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so everybody gets every day alternate weeks and it's exactly split time.
Speaker 3: I mean, it depends how cool you are.
Speaker 5: If there's something here or there, maybe pick them up for that, dropping back off. There's a birthday party, maybe we swap because it's more convenient we have something. But for the most part, I feel like that's fair. And sometimes Erica's complaint was that she felt like some week she didn't have her at all, only the two days, but then the very next week you have, you have, you have this.
Speaker 6: I think it's just because I'm so used to having her all the time that this suddenly only having her fifty percent at the time felt like guilty. Yeah I felt guilty. It felt drastic. But that and then I also felt like, am I bouncing her around too much?
Speaker 3: She okay? And it's like, well, no, she needs both parents and we're not together.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's that's that's a thing, like I don't want to feel like you're I mean, I know, moms, you know, and a lot of times honestly, I'll go over there, but like if I feel like I haven't, it feels like.
Speaker 3: I miss her. I'm like, I'm coming over. You know, I'll play and chill.
Speaker 5: But I think it is fair to think like your your other parents should have equal as much time with you as I do. You know, I think it's important. So men, don't get it fucked up. We did go half on this. This is your responsibility. It cannot keep just falling on me. And you know that's for time, and that's for a routine too, because I see like, oh, I always take her to school, always pick her up, Like, no, you need to be used to doing the same duties I do. It needs to be not even you know.
Speaker 3: So that's my suggestion on the co parenting schedule. Yeah, and hopefully he's open to it, you know.
Speaker 5: And honestly, if it's somebody that you like and you really feel like it's worth it, then you you know, that's the way.
Speaker 3: That's an easier way to make and.
Speaker 6: You have to because it's really it's gonna be. It's it's really impossible to like actually explore a relationship in a real way without some sort of routine or some type of schedule.
Speaker 3: It's like it doesn't have to be the perfect schedule.
Speaker 6: But like, yeah, like how are you really going to ever really feelly get to know someone get in that way? I mean, of course, now you have a child, and so it's different, and eventually you'll be able to know how to deal with every dynamic and eventually you'll start incorporating, you know, you know, eventually you'll start incorporating. Hopefully, if you start dating that guy and becomes serious, you can start incorporate him to enter your child's life. So it's don't you know you don't have to spend the separate times alone, you know what I mean? And I get you want your alone time, alone time, but like also just everyday life.
Speaker 5: Shit, oh that's another thing that we know, Like that Erica, she was feeling with me, like obviously you want to have boundaries about who you bring around your kid because everybody's not gonna stay and make sure there's sorrow enough.
Speaker 3: But also how long do you wait three months? Six months?
Speaker 5: Because on the other hand, especially for someone who does not have kids, maybe not know you get to know you as a mom, and that's a huge part of who you are. So imagine you get really serious and then you start bringing a whole nother person into the picture and they're like, oh wait, hold up.
Speaker 3: It's not about me or what you have to this is your priority. This you know what I'm saying. It's a different dynamic, and these are.
Speaker 5: Things everybody should be well bere ubed, and we know what we're getting into.
Speaker 3: It's true. I mean, I know a lot of people have different views on that.
Speaker 6: I know, Like I know people that like who will never introduce their child to Like we'll date someone for like four years, Well they're not gonna get married.
Speaker 3: I don't know, maybe they.
Speaker 5: I mean honestly, at this point in my life, I never thought I would be so I feel I don't know, maybe I'll come out of.
Speaker 3: It, but I feel like.
Speaker 5: I'm dating for long terminus because I don't want to donna awaye energy on shit that's not good enough to be long term.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: I've seen a lot of years just fucking around, fucking around like, don't care what it's gonna.
Speaker 3: Happen, it doesn't matter, let it flow, you know. And I get a lot of friends that way. And it's not that I'm a you Okay, well we're almost dead. We're coming out there, Okay, we're coming out. Yeah, I feel you. I still feel like I'm in a space now I am. I don't know. I don't I don't know if I'm dating for long term yet, Like I I.
Speaker 6: Just of course I want a long term person eventually. That's the goal, if I guess, if there's a goal, if there is one. But I think I'm just I'm trying to fere who I am out who it is that I.
Speaker 3: Am, because.
Speaker 6: Maybe maybe because of that, because I don't want to enter into something else that's just like a waste of time because we're both not I'm not I'm not really fully I haven't really fully invested in who I am and who I am like myself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And there's that, and I'm realizing how much you can't.
Speaker 5: You will never really have a successful relationship if you don't really delve into who you.
Speaker 6: Are so that I can check myself. I mean, not waste my time because there's so much work that I wish. I not wish everything happens for a reason. But like the person that I am right now wouldn't have tolerated the shit that I tolerated in my last relationship or in the relationship before that, but really in that long term relationship, it's.
Speaker 3: Really like believing in knowing what you deserve. It's coming into that, you know.
Speaker 6: And so I'm just beginning to explore all the things that I ignored, and I just want to make sure that before I get into another relationship, like I know who I am, so that I never will feel like I compromise myself.
Speaker 3: Yes, no, yes, compromising myself. That's a liter a lot of that.
Speaker 5: Wow, that's a big that's a big one. And you have to really be in tune with who you are to know when you're being compromised.
Speaker 6: And it's not to say like I know, there's not this moment where it's like, Okay, I've finally reached enlightenment.
Speaker 3: Now I'm ready. The shop is open. The work guys, I'm ready. Everyone's married.
Speaker 19: I'm only accepting five star restaurants, five star credit right right, Okay, but.
Speaker 3: I forgot the work is heavy. I don't what are we talking about. I hate to join two times and I'm lost.
Speaker 6: Well, I was just talking about working on myself before you get into another relationships.
Speaker 3: You said you were like thinking you're you don't want to waste your time. You're looking for something long term.
Speaker 5: You're not why, you know, even the celibacy, I still fuck it in so many other ways.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh girl, I get so much work to do. You can't have sex, you can't do shit. They just said, like, what, don't be hard on yourself if you just take it one day at a time.
Speaker 6: You know, like, if you try to like accomplish everything at once, you'll always come up short. You'll always feel like you fail, you know, because it's not realistic and.
Speaker 3: It's just not Yeah, this is not for some people.
Speaker 6: It is for the people that are just so I don't know. It's so disciplined, but maybe not happy. You know, like sometimes you have in order to learn, you have to take baby steps. So if you do it all at once, I feel like it didn't stick.
Speaker 3: I need this shit to stick. Yeah, it's true. You know, you might have to learn a few more lessons before some certain thingstick. Yeah, Okay, we have another advice question. You do you do? Hey, ladies, I'm a bit stuck and I don't have any mom friends to turn to.
Speaker 5: I was telling my guy friend how my younger friends are outliving life doing coke, and I made a comment on how I miss those days. We then went into a deep conversation about going out and having fun like we used to. I explained to him that I'm not in a place where I have someone who is willing to watch my daughter without it being a big deal, and her dad isn't in a stable environment for me to drop her off with him, so I'm kind of stuck at home with her. He told me these were excuses and I could make a way if I really wanted to. I shugged it off because I know he's kind of right. Then the conversation kind of turned because I expressed that I felt like I've lost myself when I became a mother, and he said, no, you gave up on yourself.
Speaker 3: Harsh. It hurt and made me second guess myself a bit. Is this normal? Is this part of early motherhood?
Speaker 5: Am I just using my daughter as an excuse to no longer be involved with people?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 3: No, this is motherhood. Yeah, this was called year one, it's called her two.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And as I told him'm like, you're still in an early stage. And I said, he's also a man. I don't know if he has.
Speaker 3: Kids or not, but he's a man.
Speaker 5: He doesn't really realize like literally the first two years as a sacrifice, Like you're like with your baby basically twenty for seven for at least the time, it's obviously you're pregnant. You can't really do shit, even though I'm not saying you have to, like you drawn to do shit. But also the until the baby's year, it's almost like in two years, you know, and he will never really understand that, So he's he's he's not really understanding the full picture.
Speaker 3: It gave up on yourself.
Speaker 6: Like first of all, that's that's kind of harsh, like you can fall back, calm down. First of all, I don't know, like like what he's what you know?
Speaker 3: I don't. I'm sure there's two side survey story, but I'm like, are you like wearing a paper bag every day?
Speaker 5: I'm not getting out, not doing shit? What do you mean you gave for yourself? But I do think it's important that you try and stay like cute some times because I did fell off and I like those first like that first year, like I'm like, I'm not going to just go anywhere.
Speaker 3: But I don't know, I don't think it's just a fall off.
Speaker 6: It's like you're literally brought a human into the world, like you are after you're like trying to and who needs.
Speaker 2: You, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like you specifically the mom so like I feel and then and you and you literally just went through a transformation.
Speaker 6: Your body just like released so many like vitamins and so many nutrients all at once, Like you're feeling detached from something that just came out of your body.
Speaker 3: You want to spend time. It's so many confusing feelings. It's confusion.
Speaker 6: It's almost it's like loss, confusion, joy, like pain, happiness, tell like extreme tiredness, regret, joy again, Like it's.
Speaker 3: Just like so many things. But it's like yeah, like it's a journey enlightenment.
Speaker 5: Like always getting to know this, Like that's another thing people don't realize, Like you're literally getting.
Speaker 3: To know a human that doesn't talk.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like a sorry that I'm like, I'm lost myself. I'm over here, just you know, creating you raising a human?
Speaker 3: Right, what are you doing? And I told her like when you guys, when you're ready, you'll be ready.
Speaker 5: You'll know, you know, when it's a time for you to like you feel comfortable, not give you know, with who you have to watch your kid, its plan, everything will happen. You know, be conscious of who you are before and don't.
Speaker 3: Recite of that.
Speaker 5: But I don't know how old you are, don't know how old your friends are. Like I was one of the first people with a baby, and you know, it is like there is a separation, initially because I have shits a different thing than you have to do. But also you know, kids can go places, and now I think a lot of moms forget that, like that baby is small, put a cute after on and let's go.
Speaker 3: Okay, Lena is going everywhere, like to the dinners as.
Speaker 6: I think a lot of moms do think they think it's like too much of a burden, or that it's gonna the child's gonna be like a nuisance to someone, or however you're.
Speaker 3: Gonna look at me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I literally take a lindit at all the like pool parties at hotels because I know they can't really say shit because it's a pool.
Speaker 3: You know, like I know we're going. You know, it's just a thing, does it? You can you can do both.
Speaker 5: You know, you can spend time with your kid and still get out I just think it's finding a balance and finding what it feels right for you. And you know, you're getting more mature. Sometimes you don't want to deal with people. Oh't got time. You kind of get you kind of see what's real and what's not too. I think there's a bit of that, and there's a question sometimes who knows what? I don't know the relationship with this with the dad or like you said, he can't really he's not really contributing time wise.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: How's your relationship. Can you babysit at your house? How do you feel about that?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't know where your real relationship is at. But there's probably a lot of feelings towards that.
Speaker 3: You know, there's so many you're dealing with a lot of things.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's so many things to consider. So yeah, don't don't judge yourself so harshly. And definitely that guy doesn't know shit?
Speaker 3: Is that to answer? Yeah? That was all right? You guys, Well it's late, I'm tired, our kids have gone crazy. Oh Benny, are they come?
Speaker 5: And okay, yeah, it's like give you at the him, like, okay, this is a rap. Happy Mother's Day. To all the moms out there, We hope you have a great day. We hope all your baby daddies out. No cash that check on you, cash out, cash out, cash out? Where the cash gonna hash at you right that? You know, that would be so appreciated. That would be like a really sweet gesture.
Speaker 3: What should I like plant that seed? Like?
Speaker 5: It would be really great on Modnesday send me a cash out. I don't not telling you to do it right now on Monday. I'm just I'm not gonna even tell you again. I'm just gonna see it too. I'm just gonna say it would be nice. It would be nice if you're wondering if we wanted to give me something cash catch.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, see you guys later, See you guys next.
Speaker 7: Week starting say.
Speaker 2: Where you will see the walls.
Speaker 7: FA you, sir, Ben Buh