Speaker 1: Leading off starts right now, right here in Fantasy Pros, brought to you by bet MGM. It's the Chris and Chris Show. I am Chris Welsh over there. That is Chris Clegg on Twitter at roto Clegg Cleig. What's up, buddy. I can't say Chris or we'll get all tied up.
Speaker 2: And yeah, too many Chris is in the fantasy baseball space, man, so we gotta go by last names. But yeah, I'm glad to be back, looking forward to the show. It's always good to chat with you, and looking forward to breaking down everything from yesterday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well except for the top news. We'll break down how many What do you think the most common name is in fantasy baseball for an analyst? Do you think it's Chris? Do you think I'm trying to think of? Is it? We don't know a lot of palls. There's not that many erics we'd have to let's let's break that down. That's the next stat we need everybody the most common name. Maybe it is Chris. I don't I guess in the prospect world we have me you Chris Blessings, So maybe Chris does dominate the prospect world. I don't know about the fantasy world, so yes, things will be fun to talk about, except probably the top main story that just came down, I believe within the last hour praise. Marcelo Zuna was arrested on Friday morning, yes, in Georgia for driving under the influence. Every time I read this, it says nor Cross, but I want to say it's like Narcos, so then I'm like, wow, this is a much serious injury is an issue. Nor Cross police arrested Ozuna after failing to maintain his lane. He was booked in around uh four thirty in the morning. That's good for game time. And as you know, Ozuna is I believe, not even a year out of his domestic violence issue that he had. There's no actual other information outside of he messed up, and I would not expecting to probably see a whole bunch of Oza. I mean, maybe I'm overblowing it because it's the DUI, but it's two main issues. He was arrested. Marcello Zuna probably gonna at least miss a little bit of time, if not maybe major you know. Reactions from the Braves cleg Yeah, I mean, I'm hoping they can find a way to avoid this contract after you both incidentss. I don't know, you know, legally how that works, and if you know his parole stuff, there was some clauses in there about anything like this. But you know, he had already kind of lost his starting spot at this point where he was just playing really inconsistently. He's been bumped out of the order, bumped down the order, and then completely out and this certainly doesn't help his case. You know, if he's wanting to, you know, bump up that two fourteen bag average he has going on, I don't think this is the way to do that. So I wouldn't be surprised, if you know, even if the Braves have to eat the money if he gets DFA.
Speaker 3: So it could be interesting, but I don't think we'll see it much anymore.
Speaker 1: No, And one of the big things that Wonky pointed out this is where this was leading to. We have to consider with how good Vong Grissom has been, that this could be the playing time that opens up. Obviously, Marcel Azuna, you know you're gonna have outfield, You're gonna have potential DH but if Ozuna is out in perpetuity, I mean Grissom just was given a spot. There's just given an open field here with whatever happens. I mean, Orlando Arcia comes back, okay, if Alvis comes back in time and both of them okay, But now this is another potential spot that they could maybe play Grissom if they want to run some outfield, DH have him there, and his success is probably one of those reasons. I mean, sometimes these teams get caught. They get caught with like, all right, this is a talented player, we need this person versus the actions of what they had. Not all teams react correctly, but when you have really other good players that are sitting in the wings and this could just create rest of season opportunity, it's even better for Grissom. Not that there's any application Craig Clegg, because he's already picked up everywhere. If Grissom was not picked up, anywhere you should run is immediately immediately to go pick him up. But he's not anywhere most likely available. So I don't know what the actual item is that just if anybody owns Grisom, you can probably feel a whole lot better about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 2: And I would also say William Contreras sees more at bats. I mean, you know he's dhing some, but you know, when he's not catching, he may be the everyday DH at least until Alb's is back and Grisom moves off second. So I really think it's a bump for William Contreras. So he's already been that well, you know will Contraras.
Speaker 1: What's interesting about him is he's one of those guys that I'm trying to think of how many are out there, but like he doesn't have a full time gig yet he has been a top ten at his position for me for half of the season with the performance, regardless of having the full time gig or not, his bat has been so live that without the full full time they've still been attempting to give it to him. And you're right, this does open up a little bit more of an opportunity for him. So you know, maybe that's how to look at it. Maybe the big arrow actually is Contraross with a side arrow of von Grissom, because they're still scenarios you're building where it might not work if wilmcntras is the main DH, and then you do have Albi's coming back and Grissom is still kind of without a spot or a landing spot. If they don't want to move him around, then it may be moot. But Grislam has been awesome. Ozuna not so awesome, not so awesome whatsoever. Zach Gallon is awesome though striking out twelve, I think it was someone right at the top here. One of the very first comments in Angelo Gallon thirty five Fantasy points yesterday been phenomenal, twelve strikeouts, had seventeen swing and missus led the way against the Giants last night. And I'm looking at some of his stat cast stuff as well. He had a sixty seven percent swing, a whiff rate sixty seven percent with rate on his curb, his knuckle cur which he threw twenty six percent of the time. Fifteen of the twenty six elicited to swing. Ten of those fifteen were whiffs, which is a bonkers number. And he had whiffs. He had a double digit or multiple whiffs on every single pitch he threw last night. Four of the categorized pitches with at least double digit usage. Zach Gallen has been a monster cleg and really is one of those guys. If it continues on the bad team. He is going to vault himself up as far as how he's valued next season exponentially if this keeps going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I think he hasn't been talked about in the light that he should be with the type of season that he's having. You know, he's right at a strikeout in ninny right now. But you know, when you look at it, he's been striking out more as of recent and that's been encouraging to really see him, you know, getting to those strikeouts, and obviously you know, this last start was his most strikeouts that he's had this season. So if this trend continues, then I certainly think he's going to push his way up boards for redraft next year. But I still think he's being a bit undervalued. This is kind of who we expected him to be, really when he came up his rookie season and just dominated, and then last year just didn't really go as planned. But now he's back and just absolutely dominant. So I think we can kind of expect Gallon to be this low threes type era with a solid strikeout rate, not the best, not elite. It's not gonna push himself into ACE territory, but you know, you have to really like what you're getting out of Gallon, especially where he drafted him this season.
Speaker 1: We're kind of getting into like twenty twenty three talk territory Bubba who had on yesterday and was talking about how him and Bloom we're sharing some twenty twenty two I think it was like a best ball or whatever they were doing for the next year. So you're gonna start getting into that territory where ranks are going to be floating out there. My next rank update, I'm not going to do a September redraft rank update because I just kind of think that's silly with the final month. I'm actually going to focus on early twenty twenty three ranks, So that's going to be my September of what I release. And do you think Gallen is a top fifteen sp next year or would we go higher to top ten?
Speaker 2: Well? I think he should be, but I think he's going to push back close. I'm asking you though, like your value on? Oh yeah, yeah, I think that I'd have him as a top fifteen guy. He could potentially push that top ten, but there's just a lot of talent up there at the top at this point where you know, maybe the strikeouts hind him a bit, but right now I valume as top fifteen guy moving forward.
Speaker 1: There was this really fun bet last night that I don't know how everybody got it or whatever, but it was on a promotion on DK and the promotion was the Padres were minus three sixty five. You know who's going to bet that? And it says, hey, everybody, you can bet fifty bucks and we're gonna give you even money on the Padres. You Darvish going against the dumb Nationals with Soto playing his team. Doesn't this look fun?
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: It is one of those moments that makes you think there is somebody that has a time machine travels on how they're able to place these things, because yes, there's a certain dummy that could not take that even money on the Padres. And last night they had the game tied up, so I was obviously watching it very intently. Darvish gave up two singles to start off the ninth inning or eighth inning, Yeah, it was the top of the ninth I think it was, and they bring in Josh Hater, and Josh Hater allows a pair of inherited runs to score and recorded a pair of outs on Thursday which in this appearance he does not look right, could not throw strikes, he walked the bases loaded, which brought in a run, and then subsequently another run came in off of a sackfly. Josh Hater has an eight point one ERA with a over two whip, four walks, four strikeouts in four appearances with the Padres so far. Claig what is wrong with Josh Hater?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I wish I could pinpoint something, but something started going wrong mid July and July thirteenth was really like the downfall, and since then he has a fifteen point two sixty RA a ten to five six FIP, so doesn't look good there. The walks have just gotten out of control. The home runs are out of control. Still striking batters out, but doesn't matter when you're walking the amount that you are and then allowing those to come in by home run. So I've struggled to really pinpoint with him what exactly is wrong. But there's something totally off with him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm glad I made that. He owes me money. He owes me money on that one, but luckily I had a nice other bet put together that we made money yesterday, but that was one of those it's supposed to be a slam dunk. Those are those slam dunk ones and those promotions they get to and so does Josh Hater in these situations. Also, he just wasn't throwing strikes properly, like he couldn't. He looked like he had no feel And as the announcers were talking about, one of the things that's happening, he's working behind himself so much that the early count stuff is killing him because then hitch our hitters are just looking for one pitch, especially when he's not commanding. They're looking for one thing later in the count, and they're taking advantage of it.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Hitter's like only one thing against Josh Hater, and it's disgusting. It's fastballs, and that's what they do when he can't command any of his offspeed stuff early on and he needs to get it right. A couple other little notes here. Rangers inter manager Tony Beasley said on Thursday that Josh Young major league debut is not eminent. He is not coming up in the near future, which I actually don't think. This is a horrible thing. I would just throw out that good. At least we get some information. I love information, so then I don't have to worry about it. I don't have to freak out and be like, all right, let's go pick up Josh Young. Let's be crazy. I mean, I didn't think he was coming up tomorrow. I said, let's actually watch, let's maintain, let's see can we get him up. I still think September is an opportunity and it's and the reason this question is coming up Claig is because he's hitting four hundred. He's aating four to twenty four in Triple A right now, where he hit two forty in the complex, but he's up to three twenty five on the season. I believe it is, or what is the total number here? I'm actually I think I'm saying no. Three forty five on the year, where he had another homer earlier in the week with a thousand slug And there is a question we can ask, like, what is this doing for him? Being in Triple A guy's hitting four hundred, what else is he learning? Maybe they've got things we don't know about that he's working on, but they say it's not imminent. I don't think that means he doesn't come up at all. But I do think that means you can clear your mind right now because if the Rangers, I think the Rangers give him a couple I don't know if it's a big plan for it. Bottom line, the guy needs at bats. He will get them in the AFL this year. I have zero point zero percent question that he will be in the AFL. It's just will they, in your mind give Josh Young at bats at the major league level this year, knowing the time he's missed.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm conflicted there because you know, part of me thinks, well, he's more than any We've seen that, and I think he needs to be challenged at the major league level. I mean, we saw him tear up triple A les last year. Obviously the injury set him back. I think he would have been a debut really early in the season if not for the injury. But on the flip side, the Rangers have nothing to play for, so they have real no incentive to bring him up, and he would obviously make that team better. But right now, you know, I don't know. Yeah, obviously you want to wait until he can at least keep his rookie service clock through next year. So at that point, I think that date is August twenty third for the service time where he could come up and still be rookie eligible next year. So it's possible we see him in September, maybe mid September, but I don't really see him have anything left to prove at Triple A at this point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and also you got to think about, like I said, at bats at bats at bats, so I believe this is going to be something. This is going to be a playoff pick up. So my big advice has been, if you want to be ahead of the game, you can pick him up. Try to get him up a week before. And I think that's right at September, because maybe they stick him through through the Triple A season, which I think goes through like July eighteenth or fifteenth or something like that, right in that range, and then you've got a couple of weeks where I think they would want to throw him into the majors, and then he'll come over to AFL which starts October third, which I will be covering, and there'd be no reason to give him any type of a break in between there, so he will get me. I have zero percent concern or question that he will get at bats. I just don't know if they'll be big impactful as far as like us trying to go and pick up the big next player. Keep an eye on it, but at least they gave you some information that it's not imminent, so maybe you can just look elsewhere. Also, the shows off, Elvis Andrews is signing with a White Sox after being released by the A's, and there's some weirdness around that there without Tim Anderson. Jeff Passen reported this, Elvis Andris going to the White Sox for whatever value that's actually going to be, which is pretty minimal. On the injury front, Brandon marsh is going on the ten day IL with a bone bruise in his left knee and left ankle. Spring Anthony Sinzetela was lifted from Thursdays start as Saint Louis due to an apparent left leg injury. And just you know, the Cardinals James Paxton is being evaluated for left lap tightness. We don't ever talk about him. I kind of forgot he existed. And an MRI and Tyler Moley's right shoulder turned up clean, no structural damage and it looks like it's not gonna be anything bad clig, which is beautiful, right, Oh yeah, for sure. Here's a fun fact. Yesterday we had a good you know, when we're talking bets, we had a good call on Alex Bregman talking about the total base when I was digging in he was not the odds on favorite. But what I do every single day, we'll do shortly, is I pick the number one on the prop cheat sheet and then I take where that could be, whatever type of juice up money. Then I go find the positive money. And Bregman was a positive money and Bregman had a day well. Alex Bregman had two homers and two doubles. Since nineteen oh one, this has only been done one hundred and eighteen times. In comparison, there have been two hundred and ninety five cycles in baseball. A wild stat. Two homers, two doubles only one hundred and eighteen times in baseball since nineteen oh one. That's that's bonkers.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: It's when you think about it, you think about the cycle not happening often, and you read those numbers and it's like, wow, that's only happened, you know, less than half the time. So pretty impressive feet for Bregman. Good day for him, for sure, and good to see him kind of picking it up a bit.
Speaker 1: Bregman needs a little bit of a pickup if he's going. I mean, I think I said this like last week. He's just we know who he is now. I actually appreciate Pregman because we know he's like a twenty five homer guy, and that's what you should consider him. And if you like twenty five homer ninety ninety, you know, questionable batting average between two seventy and two ninety third baseman. That's solid, but it's not elite. That's just who he's gonna be. And he has some outputs like this this day in Baseball nineteen twenty one, Ty Cobb gets hit number three thousand of Boston pitcher Elmer Myers. At thirty four years old, he's the youngest to ever do it. I liked that wonky piece here that she put together. And then I have a trivia question and I took the answer off Cleig, so you can play along on Thursday. Albert poolhols it is sixteenth Grand Slam of his career, sixteenth of his career tying him for tenth on the all time list. Who is MLB's all time leader in Grand Slams? Do you know?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna guess it's somebody like pretty high up on the all time home run list, though.
Speaker 1: Good guess any guesses, I'll repeat the question. Well, Clig thinks on Thursday, Hale say it is sixteenth Grand Slam, tying him for tenth on the list. So you know sixteen is tenth on the list. Who is the all time leader? And this is not something that you're gonna be This is not somebody like in the nineteen hundreds or whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just a more recent player.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna just take a shot at a rod because I do remember him hitting a good many Grand Slams.
Speaker 3: So I don't know if he's at the top or not. But that's my guess.
Speaker 1: Yep, just Bob dropped it. You dropped it, that's right, twenty five career Grand slams. Alex Rodriguez, Bonds would have bombs would have been my guess. That's what JP and Wonkey did. I would have one hundred percent went to Bonds even first, But no, Alex Rodriguez twenty five Grand Slams. That is a lot. I think that's yeah. Alex Rodriguez had more Grand Slams and one pier had career homers. I think that I think that's a correct stat. I don't remember one peer's homers, but I do feel like we've talked about it this year. Stat heroes Alex Bregman four for six, two homers, a stolen base as well as a little combole action and six RBI, take four runs. Every bet on him paid off. Brian Reynolds, we talked about continues to heat up, keeps it going three for four, two homers, four RBI. Andrew mccutchon had two bombs as well three RBI, three runs, Chas McCormick a homer, five RBI twenty one runs. We didn't really mention yesterday the Astros put up on the white Sox. Wilson Contreras had two homers. Hunter Renfro perfect three for three with a home run. Lars Nootbar, but I think we mentioned on the DFS stacks to take a look at he was two for three with a homer, two RBI. Springer five for five, Albert Poohols with that bomb in Yondi Diaz two for four, homer three RBIs. On the pitching side, we talked about Gallon. He had seven and one third, only give up four hits with twelve strikeouts. JD. Brewbaker seven and seven, Adam Wainwright seven and seven, you Darvish eight and one third, six strikeouts, and Max Fried seven with six caves. JD. Brewbakers another one of those guys that has just been like sneaky production in the right matchups. Clegg, is he one of those like on your eye, get him in a rotation of streamable pitchers for the rest of the season into the playoffs, because he's definitely been that. Really, I'm asking like, is he streamable or is he a guy you want to hold on to for matchups through the rest of the year.
Speaker 2: I think you can hold on to him and play matchups with him, and you know, really you look at his game again as a recent outside of the big blow up against the Phillies where he allowed seven earned he's been pretty good and over his last three especially in solids. He faced the Orioles d Backs and then the Red Sox last night. But still, I mean, the production's there and I almost think he's a hole, and you roster him and you plug him in really in almost any matchup, because for the most part this year he's been pretty serviceable, especially in a deeper league if you're in like a fifteen team or I think that brew Baker's one you can really run with moving forward and rest of the season.
Speaker 1: It's one of those guys we're gonna start. We're gonna start this up where we're gonna be like if you get brew Baker on the Cardinals, you get brew Baker on the Mariners, just wait and it's like what they do the Pirates. The Pirates brew up pictures for other teams. That's what they developed, Pictures that will succeed elsewhere and not in Pittsburgh. Maybe one day. Stat zero's Cody Bellinger Andrew Benintended, Trent Grisham and Brandon nemo all zero for four with three strikeouts yesterday. I feel that Grisham one real hard and Cody Bellinger, we know they're gonna start giving some rest and you should have rested him on the waiver wire weeks ago. Pitchers Lucas Gielito three innings, seven earned runs, Woolf Zach Log seven earned runs, Antonio Senzatela didn't even get into the second with that injury, but he gave up five earned runs to boot Logan Web four and two third nine hits with three earned runs, zero strikeouts, and Frankie Montoss six earned run, eight hits, two k's. Had a parlay bet yesterday of team total through the first five one and a half on the Pirates, one and a half on the Blue Jays for both of those attacked. Frankie Montass that's smacked in the second inning. Shout out to my boy John Legaza who had that on his free Patreon sheet. I loved it. Team totals are kind of the fun way to play right now. First five is really rough. Lines are really rough total bases. I'm about to tell you how crazy total bases are getting right now. So if you can get some team totals in attack, it worked out. And I hit that one in the second inning yesterday and that one was a nice little plus money two hundred and I had a little boost on it for three hundred. So get them bets in here. Homer leaderboard, we don't have one. We don't have an updated homer and leaderboard, but I can update you that we got a tie. Deeblum Manny Machado. Homer last night got him tied with high Cubby forty four. Forty four Go Cards and Mike Mayor both had Machado as well. They are on the heels at forty two, tarry down at forty one. We had a little bit of action lower getting up, but we have five people in the forties and it is a tight race as we get to the back half of the year. And I think I would have hit my guy as a total base prop, but not my actual player. And that takes us over to the king of sports betting, even the Queen. Yes, bet MGM, let me get this on bet MGM, the king. The promo code Lee off one thousand dollars risk free bet you can bet today and I might wear this. Yes, Cleig, I want to tell you a quick story yesterday. If everyone can see, boy, this is not this is not a flattering tiara. If you don't know on the podcast what's happening, the tiara is back. Everybody you can see this is a different tiara Because I stepped out of my house and I saw a package on my door, and I go, yeah, And by the way, I just realized, Craig has absolutely no idea what's happening with this. You haven't been around for what's going on. So I have a package. I set it aside, I go out, I come home and I'm like, what is this package? I open it up and there are ten tiaras at my front door, and I kind of sit there and I go, what is happening here? And I realize somebody who has not announced themselves sent me ten. I'm gonna call them official BETGM tiaras. We will never now be without a tiara for all of our reads. So yes, it is officially back on Friday, and Clig if you're wondering, our boy Joe Piezopia has this beautiful crown that he would always wear, this big king's crown. So when he left, I didn't have a crown. But my daughter has some tiaras, so I put on the tiara and then she hid it from me. So someone decided to order. So now we've got some tirras. If I do an auction at some point, some game used, we'll do game used tiaras at some point. But yes, Bet MGM, yeah, they thought you thought you might like that, Bet MGM promo code leading off, support them, support us, support the Tiara clig. I got four bets for you, and I want to get your take on which one you like the most. As always two strikeout bets. One is the top algorithm play. One is the only plus money or the top money plus money play. And then same thing with total bases. So the top I'm gonna take this off. By the way, we don't need to do the whole read with it. It does not it is not flattering, fitting on me or anything. The top strikeout play and I think the top play of any of them today is strikeouts three and a half Cutter Crawford with Boston versus Baltimore. It's juiced at minus one fifty nine, but they're projecting six and the numbers only at three and a half, So that's your top play. Your money play over on the betting pros mlbprop cheat sheet is Tristan McKenzie for strikeouts five and a half is the over under. They project him at almost six and a half and it's plus one twenty now on the hitters the total bases, the top play is Ruben and o'dor so. On the other side, they love Cutter Crawford, but they like Rugi. Rugi projected at almost two total bases. You only need one, but it's one seventy three. This was the wild one. I had to scroll pages to find the first plus money today, and the first one I found was one Soto on the third page of the betting pros cheat sheet. One Soto versus Washington total bases one and a half projected it to plus one ten. So Clig, big old mouthful, Cutter, Crawford, Tristan McKenzie, Odoor, and Sodo considered the juice. What plays do you actually like?
Speaker 2: Well, Copper Crawford one seems pretty safe, and I guess that's the reason this, You know as is he you know all, he doesn't strike out a ton. You look at his outings and he's only had you had to go back. He only struck out four on sorry two on July twenty eighth, but other than that, you'd have to go back to June eighteenth to find an outing where he struck out less than three or less than four, I guess, per se, So that one seems pretty safe, and against Baltimore seemed like you could go with that pick.
Speaker 3: So I do like that one to go over like three money one.
Speaker 1: Do you like the McKenzie against Chicago five and a half or Soto to total bases versus Washington.
Speaker 2: Mackenzie could is he's just risky and inconsistent, like he's been good, but the strikeout totals have been kind of all over the place with him.
Speaker 3: So it's highly likely that he could go strike out ten.
Speaker 2: But it's also possible that he goes and you know it's a five spot up. I mean, his last doubt he only struck out three in six and two thirds. You just don't know what you're getting from. Is kind of a mixed bag there. The Sodo one, I feel pretty good about it. I feel like Soda is going to have a big game against his old team, so like at some point, so I.
Speaker 1: Would love it to bed have done it last night, but I would go with that. So, by the way, this is the big mystery too. The mystery is going to be who sent them go kart? Says cousin Donnie.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And then right here if Joe knows Welsh's address, so everybody knows Joe's cousin Donnie. Donnie lives right down the street from me. But here's the key who was in an Amazon package. I think I know who it is. I'm guessing, and it's it's more of an ITL person who is always here. My guess it is Jesse or Tummy Lesorta if he comes in here. But who knows My address is out there in the IL Army when people send things. The mystery of the tiaras will live on. We'll try to uncover it. We got plenty, plenty of pretty ones. It does not sit very I got to figure out how to really like wear it. Well, it's a you know what, Clegg just for you. I'll bring you one during first pitch. I'll bring you one if.
Speaker 3: You would like game muse, I'll gladly take one.
Speaker 1: Okay, awesome. Over on the DFS side, Draft Kings, FanDuel. Here's some plays for today and DraftKings. See McClanahan is ten to two, Blake snell is nine to three. Obviously you're gonna probably want to play one, big dog. I feel like there could be some fading on McClanahan just because he struggled a little bit. I like some of the lower plays. Miles michelis seven to three and Patrick Sandoval seven to two. Over on FanDuel, You're gonna get McLanahan at eleven two. Snell is ten to five, Patrick Sandoval is eight seven. There's some big implied run totals across the board. Milwaukee, San Francisco, Dodgers in Saint Louis all over five. I believe the Giants were projected at six if I'm remembering correctly. So if you want to attack any of the same players that we've kind of been doing, you know, take top of the lineup Milwaukee, San Francisco, Dodgers and Saint Louis, let's end it out. Home run calls guests have been pretty on fire. I don't think I've hit all week. I've been so close. I talk myself out of one. I talk to myself out of shee Leangaliers, Cleig, what do you think? What do you got for home run call for today?
Speaker 2: I'm going with Rafael Devers in Baltimore. Jordan Lyle's pitching. I think it sets up pretty nicely for him. You know, obviously we see the you know part factor totally change in Baltimore. I don't think that's affected left handed hitters as much. So I like Devers tonight, give me the home run call with him. So Raphael Devers is the pick.
Speaker 1: Here, all right? I like it. We've got Wonkey with a Patrick Wisdom call. Like that Mayor is going Sodo. I'm gonna just go back to Goldie. It is a diamondback play. That's why I like Michael is Goldie and his old against his old team. I like that this is a weekend play, obviously, I mean, Wonkey, you can change it if you're gonna have somebody else weekend. But I'm guessing Mayor is going through the weekend for Sodo. I'm going through the weekend for Goldie. You've got Devers good calls, and the mystery is gonna live on. Jag In Here says Nope, it was not him. Buster says Amazon Package it was Jeff Bezos. It could have been. I like Wonky's goodness. If I can get your address, I'll order an adult male Tiara, which I guarantee, which is very true. So the mystery lives on. I don't one hundred percent know there are it's out there. We're going to try to uncover it. But the tir is officially back in our stat line for the day. Doctor Glenn has given me an outing a perfect nine, well not perfect, but going nine to earned runs nine strikeouts is my performance for hosting today, which I've had a very good run this week, but it's all thanks to the Tiara. It was I got some run support, if you will. I gave up to earned runs, but I had some run support from that awesome guy right there, Chris Cleig and the Tiara. We were able to go nine almost like Darvis should have done last night. Get nine, give up a couple, get some good strikeouts. That's my performance. I wonder what my era was this week, Clig, what's going on, my friend? What do you got going down? Podcast wise, article wise, anything people need to know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can find the weekly Quick Grades article out for hitters and that is should be out today later today if not, and that covers hitters for next week, so some Monday through Sunday, and I think Devers was actually top on that list. I have to pull it up and see to confirm that's coming out on Fantasy Pros and then Prospects Stashes as well. That's out of each Tuesday. We had Brett Baty at the top of that list. So that was a clutch call there he came up you know, or he got the call a few hours after that published, so that was fun to see. And then over at Fantracks as well, doing some dynasty and prospect work there.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I was wrong on Devers.
Speaker 2: Actually, the top graded out player for next week is Eloy. I like ELOI Jmenez a lot, and it's all stat based stuff, so Eloy grades out well, He's kind of come back strong, so it could be a big week for Eloy and honestly, a lot of white Sox graded well for next week.
Speaker 1: Well, there you go. Follow him on Twitter at rot Oclegg. Follow me on Twitter at is it the Welsh and friends come back next week for all the Shenanigans, all the fun, the peanuts of cracker Jack, the hosts and the guests. Thank you so much for hanging out with us this week. I am Princess Welch. That is the King Chris Clegg, we are out of here, guys. It a great weekend baseball