Speaker 1: Right our two Sean Hannity Show eight hundred and nine point one. Shawn is on number if you want to be a part of the program. Seventy seven days till this, what I am saying is the most important mid term in our lifetime by a long shot. By the way, not it's not even a close call. With all the lunatics on the left that are out there running. Latest example Cliff Connolly, he is a member of the DSA's National Political Committee, admitting that he hates our Constitution.
Speaker 2: Of the DSA caucuses that believe in democracy as an end goal, mug is the only one that sees revolution as a necessity to get there. And of the Caucasus that see the necessity of revolution, we're the only ones that.
Speaker 3: See democracy as the goal.
Speaker 2: So the two things that we're famous for is are committed to a program and our hatred of the United States Constitution.
Speaker 3: And what the.
Speaker 2: Program does is it gives us a roadmap to revolution, and it gives us the obstacle that we finally will have to get over to have a revolution, which is the United States Constitution basis of the United States government.
Speaker 1: So if you listen to the legacy media mob if you listen to the punditry class, if you read the mainstream media, you know, you'll never know that your prescription drug prices have dropped dramatically.
Speaker 3: You'll never know.
Speaker 1: You never hear the story about, oh, the border has been completely closed off after four straight years of you know, open borders in spite of the big lie that the borders are closed and borders secure. You won't hear that Donald Trump did prevent the world from having to deal with the nuclear armed Iran. You won't get the real strength of the economy. For example, recently released GDP estimates for the second quarter show, you know, real growth in the economy compared to contraction during the Biden years.
Speaker 3: Is it everything we want?
Speaker 1: Our gas price is too high as a result of stopping around from becoming a nuclear power. Yeah, that has had an impact, but you're never going to hear it. And what's fascinating to this is the Democratic Party is now taken over by extremists.
Speaker 3: They're not going to tell you that part either. They're not going to tell you.
Speaker 1: They're not going to play for you in their own words, the things that they're saying their supporters are saying, So you kind of have to take it upon yourself. If you're me and my job is to do the work that you know you're too busy doing other jobs to do. And to look like, look at what we are facing in the midterm now, historical trends would favor the party that is out of power, that would be the Democratic Party in this particular case. And if you look at what do we really you know, how many seats are we viewing as toss up seats? You know, for example in the Senate. You know, I think the most important races that we've got to pay attention to is we've got to win Michigan. We've got to win Iowa, Alaska. The Democrats thought they were clever by putting another Dan Sullivan. We have a Curren Senator Dan Sullivan on the ballot. Ohio is more competitive than I would like. I think once Texas becomes aware of Telefrico and mister sixth gender, I don't think that's going to be much of a race. Troy Jackson is basically Graham Plattner two point zero based on everything I'm reading about him and hearing about him, So I think that's gonna be a problem. And then I'm kind of on the sidelines looking at New Hampshire as it relates to the House of Representatives. Look, I think that you know, Republicans, you know, have to win twenty seats that are up for grabs. If they really it was a great year for them. You know, they could get as many as twenty seven based on what I see, And but you know, it's very hard when you're going up against the machine. And the machine is the legacy media mob. The machine, and that is a powerful contribution that the legacy media will always favor the Democrats. And you're never going to see a good poll on Donald J.
Speaker 3: Trump.
Speaker 1: You know, John McLaughlin is joining us now. He's with McLaughlan and associates. And you know, one of the things that he has done his entire career is he has he has been a polster for very polarizing political figures, from Jesse Helms to Prime Minister net and Yahoo another person not easy to poll. Donald Trump not easy to poll. I mean, if you look at twenty twenty four, for example, you never would have believed the outcome based on the polls of the legacy media mob. But for John and for Matt Towery, of Insider Advantage and Robert Kahley of Trafalgar And you know, I don't even know who Atlas is, but they did a good job this past presidential cycle. Rasmussen, they generally do a pretty good job. That's about it. So you're you're going to be fed with this information. So what does it mean? Where do we stand seventy seven days out of this mid term. It's important to get a snapshot before labor Day's important to get a snapshot after labor Day. And then it's important that you all hear my admonition and tell all your friends how important this is because they don't want to They don't want to just make changes on the fringes. They want to uproot our constitution.
Speaker 3: You just heard this.
Speaker 1: You know they don't like our constitution. And we've been playing the extreme, telling you about the extremism of El Sayad, his bff Hassan Piker, El tell Rico sixth gender God is non binary, you know, championing the rights of biological men to play women's sports and have access to abortion.
Speaker 3: This is nuts.
Speaker 1: I've been telling you about the temper of Troy Jackson and Maine. We've been telling you about the antics they're playing in Alaska and we keep going through it, so you at least it's going to take you know, it's going to take all of us combine to educate people that are you know, as rush us to say, low information voters.
Speaker 3: Anyway, John McLaughlin sir, how are you.
Speaker 4: It's a pleasure to be with you again, Sean, And you know you brought back fond memories of all the voter suppression media polls where remember the Hillary Locke in twenty sixteen, and even on election dare you and I were speaking and I was like, they got to count the votes. Donald Trump is going to win and I said it on your show before that you said who's going to win? And I was like the Thursday before, I think I said on your show, I said Trump was going to win, and bothough we were crazy. But the media does this on purpose. And just like in twenty twenty four, whether it's you know, President Kamil Harris, they know that they have a midterm election that depends on turnout. In twenty twenty four, one hundred and fifty five million voters came out. Trump won the popular vote with seventy seven million. In twenty eighteen, you had to turn out one hundred and eighteen million for the midterm. In twenty twenty two, you had to turn out of one hundred and twelve million for the midterm. They are hoping that Trump voters will stay home and if they can convince them, the Republicans can't win Congress. That's what could happen. And so your message is really important as we as we you know, go into September and October.
Speaker 1: So Republicans have two advantages that I think that Democrats are not factoring in. Well three if you if you factor in at some point it's got to penetrate the consciousness of the average individual of how crazy this party has become and how silent and how deafening the silences of of elected Democrats and taking on, you know, this radical democratic socialist movement. When I go through the list of what they believe, I'm not joking, I'm not kidding. You know, we now have this woman saying that legal stealing should be legalized. I didn't think I'd hear that in my lifetime, but here we go. That was a new one even for me. When they hear the radical positions, you know what the DSA they were praising Castro on their website the other day.
Speaker 3: Did you see that.
Speaker 1: Praising Castro a thug, a murderer, a Thief's created nothing but poverty and misery for the people in Cuba.
Speaker 3: I just cater exactly. I mean, this is what now?
Speaker 1: And then where are the elected Democrats But for a guy by the name of John Fetterman saying no, I don't want any part.
Speaker 4: Of this right And but by the way, the key here is that you've got younger voters don't know what communism is. They don't know what socialism is. If you were born after nineteen eighty nine, you know there's no recollection of the filling wall of Soviet Union, now Castro, etc. Their idea of socialism that they were taught was like Sweden. Sweden in Europe has rejected socialism, is one of the most conservative free market countries now in Europe. But the key thing here is they wanted a referendum on Donald Trump. All this big government socialism is a reaction to Donald Trump's success as he succeeds the Democrat Party and the primary voters, the elites and the Democrat Party who've got more deranged that Trump is winning with his blue collar Republican Party. So they're hoping that those voters who elected Trump president won't come out. And we asked in our last Poland and that last National Pole that we published the generic ballots, the Democrats were head of a thousand likely voters. They were head by two points forty six forty four. However, when you frame the question, do you prefer a Republican who's a free market capitalist or a Democrat who's a big government socialist. The Republican then wins forty nine to thirty six, thirteen points, a fifteen point turnaround. That's what the midterm convention has to be about. They need to frame that because if that's the case, we then win with independence decisively. We gained thirty one points with moderates, we pull even with Hispanic voters. We've gained twelve points with blacks. We went among women. The Democrat Party needs to be portrayed as the big government socialist party. Newt Gingrich wrote a book about this a couple of years ago. This is where they were headed, and now they're there and they're nominating these radical candidates who would forever change America. Where they've changed our Constitution. They don't like that Donald Trump's cut taxes. They don't like that he's deregulated businesses. They don't like that fact that he secured our borders. They don't like that he's made the military stronger, etc. They want to take that all apart and turn us into this big government, socialist state.
Speaker 1: Quick break more with John McLaughlin McLean and Associates, the polling group on the other side. Then your calls coming up today. Eight hundred and ninety four one seawn is our number if you want to be a part of the program. All right, Final moments with John McLaughlin of McLaughlan and Associates. Seventy seven days till this most important mid term in our lifetime right now, Literally the entire country is hanging in the balance here. Okay, So you've got two ways to argue and persuade people to vote for you. One is you explain how radicalized these people are. We've been doing that with Troy Jackson, El Saied six, Gender tell Rico Etctera. But then it's you know, the DSA website, it's still up there. I'm expecting them to take it down because they're going to want to hide who they really are, but crazing Fidel Castro on what it would have been his one hundredth birthday, or this lunatic DSA person in New York saying it should be legal, it should no longer be illegal to steal or eliminated, ing the Senate and the Presidency and packing the courts, and amnesty for illegals, and abolishing borders and abolishing ice and ending all deportations and defunding the Department of War, eliminating cash bail, abolishing prisons, abolishing police, a wealth tax, cradle to grave, womb to tomb, great new Deal, and public ownership of corporations. I say it every day on purpose so that people will have this in their consciousness so when they talk to their friends and the neighbors and their coworkers, they can tell them, okay, so that is describing your opponent to me.
Speaker 3: That should be enough. But maybe people.
Speaker 1: Want to know, well, is you know I'm paying four bucks a gallon for gasoline? I don't like paying four bucks a gallon for gasoline? Why do we have to go to Iran? Because Iram would have become a nuclear power. And if you think things are bad now, they would have been, you know, that much worse if they ever got a new clear weapon that would have held the world hostage and probably used it eventually and killed how many god knows how.
Speaker 3: Many people right or shut down. What's the case you would make would I.
Speaker 4: Would say that it's by the way, the Republicans need to play offense. When the Democrats say they're for affordability and lowering prices, well, we need we need to remind people that every Democrat in the House and Senate voted for the largest tax increase in history. When they wanted to kill the Trump tax cuts, when they wanted no tax on when they voted against no tax on tips, no tax on overtime sold security tax cuts. They vote against that they wanted to raise taxes by two thousand dollars about on every tax payer, and the Republicans instead or to be pushing for new tax cuts like the idea in oppolling indexing capital gains. Americans support that sixty two to sixteen. The idea of the idea of you know, increasing the exemption to sell your home, that doubling it, it's fifty two twenty eight. They support at that and also collapse in the tax bracket from seven to five, where people under two hundred thousand pay only twelve federal taxes. They support that sixty eight percent. Republicans need to put those up for votes. By the way, they should put up a vote condemning the DSA platform. The DSA platform is Unamerican. It's anti capitalists, anti free enterprise, it's for bigger government. They don't put that platform in front of the House and ask them to vote.
Speaker 3: And I agree.
Speaker 1: I actually agree with that last question. Exit question. Who's going to win the midterms? House Senate.
Speaker 4: Taught to be after the midterm convention. If the Republicans playoffense, they will keep the House and they will keep the Senate. If the Republicans sit back and play defense, where the Democrats have a referendum on Donald Trump is not on the ballot, then we got a problem. They Republicans need to use that midterm convention in Dallas to play offense. Put the Democrats back on their.
Speaker 1: Heels, all right, jo I appreciate it now when Democrats realize, and this is maybe one of the bigger indicators. Andy Basheer, the governor of Kentucky, has been trying to sell himself as a moderate. But Andy Basheer also sees what's happening to his party. So on the one hand, he speaks out of both sides of his mouth. He says socialism is a failed experiment. So let's play that one first, fifty eight percent of Democrats have a positive.
Speaker 2: View of socialism and just thirty two percent have a positive view of capitalism.
Speaker 5: What do you make of that?
Speaker 6: What I make of it is that people are struggling. Now, I believe socialism is a failed experiment, but I do believe that we need to get results for the American people.
Speaker 1: Okay, So he sounds reasonable, sounds like he wants to run as the moderate that he tries to portray himself as.
Speaker 3: Then, out of the other side of his mouth and the next.
Speaker 1: Breath, he embraces the rise of all the socialist candidates because he wants their votes, and he wants to be president, and he wants power, and he'll do and say anything to get it. It's time for big ideas, which these candidates are now throwing out.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, so what is it? Andy?
Speaker 1: Just a typical loser politician that speaks out of both sides of his face.
Speaker 6: Listen, I think what Democratic voters want is a country that works for them. Right now, they're working hard, they're playing by the rules, but they're.
Speaker 3: Not getting ahead.
Speaker 6: The average age of first time home ownership is forty years old. They can't take their kids on the same vacation that they went on, and they see a federal government with President Trump that is as corrupt as any we've ever seen, enriching themselves at the expense.
Speaker 3: Of everyone else.
Speaker 6: So I think what voters want is fix the economy, which means bring down prices in the war and Iran invest in housing. And they want this government fixed too. So I believe it's time for big ideas, which many of these candidates are throwing out.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's just so transparent. I hope people can can get this before it's too late. I hope you're understanding the severity of what we're facing here in seventy seven days. All right, to our busy phones. God bless Texas, Eric and Texas Eric.
Speaker 3: How were you? Glad you called?
Speaker 7: I'm doing great, Sean, Thanks for taking my call.
Speaker 3: Thank you. What's happening?
Speaker 7: Hey, So, I was just calling to talk about the DSA and I one percent don't believe that it's a fringe piece of the Democrat Party anymore. May have started off like that, but as of right now, it's literally the Frankenstein monster that is going to kill the frank that created, which is the establishment. And you can see it with these forty something elections that you keep citing that they have taken over and won, and.
Speaker 3: That's, well, that's forty this year.
Speaker 1: Since twenty nineteen, they've elected two hundred and fifty, so I.
Speaker 3: Mean they're already out there. It's just getting worse.
Speaker 7: Same. It's absolutely insane. And my point is that's who they are now, like the Chuck Schumers and the Nancy Pelosi's. They have literally created the monster that is going to kill their party, and unfortunately for them, the rest of America as a whole is not there yet. Like the big cities like I'm in Austin right now, the big city like Austin, like, yeah, they love that stuff, they lap it up. But right outside of Austin, you know, the Buddha's, the new Brompels of San Antonio's, well maybe not Santonio's, but those cities they're they're not ready for it. And I think that's going to be the downfall when it comes to the actual big elections. But I think they're going to keep pulling off these little ones in these dark blue city sean and it's scary.
Speaker 3: I think they are.
Speaker 1: And I think that the key is, you know, and this is why the midterms are so important. Honestly, I wouldn't be as optimistic about our chances in the midterms if they weren't so crazy, and there weren't so many of them, and there aren't so many extreme examples to share with you on any given day. So you know, we'll see how this plays out. I'm just saying, take this seriously, this is not a game. You know, the Mom Donnis, the Aocs, the Grandpa Bernie's, the Pocahontas is. Then you've got you know, Troy Jackson in Maine. Then you've got Elsaied in Michigan. Then you've got six gender, Tella Rico and a bunch of other candidates that you know, if we're not paying attention, they will win. And if they win, they want to literally, you know, everything that they're saying they want to do, they will try to do, and they will bring this country to a screeching halt. In terms of any future prosperity growth, and we will be living through a never ending, NonStop impeachment, investigation, investigation, impeachment, and nobody's going to be working for you, the American people. Eric appreciate it. Let's stay in Texas and say hi to Doc.
Speaker 3: Is that it? Doc? You're on the show on Anity Show?
Speaker 5: Thanks Sean. Just to comment on the socialists and the scary times we are in is the fact that the perception of the useful idiots or that a few trillionaires are going to give everybody else to everything for free. And I loved your interview with one hundred thousand with taxes you would pay, and obviously you're never going to get a streat answer to this or what I'm going to ask also, why don't we include the very very rich athletes, movie stars, rock stars and ask, you know, what are their taxes going to be? Are they exempt? Because they're prime supporters of the socialist movement? So is it really fair for them to make this kind of money when it should be distributed amongst the masses.
Speaker 4: So just.
Speaker 5: Expanding on your one hundred thousand dollars question in terms of what about they're very rich people that shoot basketballs pretend to be somebody else on a movie screen catching football. I'm not advocating that, I think that they deserve it to an extent, but should they be included and tax.
Speaker 3: The rich they already are?
Speaker 1: You know, I know, for example, you have two got friends of mine that were New York athletes for a period of time in their careers, one in baseball, Mark to Schera, and one in football, Jay Feely. And you know, I got to know both these guys and they're both now running. Jay Feeley's running out in Arizona and Mark to Shara is running in Chip Roy's old district.
Speaker 3: He won the primary there.
Speaker 1: And especially in the case of Jay Pheely, it's a toss up seat. It's literally, you know, can go either way. And that's in Arizona. And he's such a great guy, and he played for the Arizona Cardinals, and just like you know, I know that Mark played for the Texas Rangers. He's more known for playing for the Yankees because they won the World Series when he's playing there. And I'm just telling you that these guys are giving up a lot, and when they were athletes, they got taxed every time like if Mark tis Cher is playing for the Texas Rangers goes up to play a game against the Yankees, he would get taxed in New York for that day. Or if they play any team any state that has a state income tax, they got taxed for a day. I mean, could you imagine that just to play one game of baseball that want to tax you for the day.
Speaker 3: It's called a jock tax.
Speaker 1: There's no amount of ways that these people won't figure out to pick your pocket and take your money. The reason some people, now I've gotten answers from others, don't want to answer the questions about well, out of every dollar somebody makes up and they make one hundred grand a year, should they be able to keep They don't want to answer it because the numbers through the roof, and then if you get to five hundred thousand, then they want to take.
Speaker 3: More out of every dollar.
Speaker 1: You know, if you you know, I've had people answer ninety five cents out of every dollar for somebody that's a billionaire. Now, the problem with that thinking is, I don't know, I've never I've never looked at other people that have things with a jealous eye, thinking well, I should have some of that that's my money. No, it goes back to my earlier life where you know, I spent ten years working in restaurants and ten years in construction. You know, I never got hired by poor people. I never got tipped by poor people, you know. So I don't understand where this resentment comes. Poor people don't go to expensive restaurants. Poor people don't hire somebody to work on their house because they can't afford it. And it's just mind thembing to me that people think they have a right to empower a group of people, steal their money and give it to them because that's what they want. That ends up in more poverty. Here's another little secret that people don't know. You see people that are wealthy leaving californ And Droves Mark Zuckerberg, he's now in my free state of Florida. Two of the co founders at Google now my free state of Florida. Elon Musk now lives in the state of Texas. And the reason is very simple. They're not stupid. They didn't get wealthy being stupid. They got wealthy by being smart and working hard. And they're not just going to give their money away to a bunch of politicians that are greedy and want to confiscate it and earn power using their money, because that's what the scheme is. That's why, you know, everyone puts their faith, hope, and trust in government. I'm like, why how are your government schools doing in these blue cities and states? Now? The government schools are failing spectacularly? How did Obamacare promises work out? None of them were kept. You know, what about the lock box for Social Security? There's so many examples of government failure. And you have people what now want want the government to provide babysitting services for date night for couples, and childcare and daycare and guaranteed government jobs and guaranteed government salaries and guaranteed government healthy food and guaranteed government health care and guaranteed government you know, death benefits. I don't know, maybe guaranteed government you know plots, so when you die, they'll stick you in a government plot. It takes away all incentive for people to do anything with their lives and find whatever talent God gave them and work hard. You know, the worst thing in life, and this is what is missing in this equation is to not have a purpose in your life. The worst thing that I could think of would be I don't have to work. I mean, the government's going to take care of me. Okay, you believe that lie because they never fulfill their promises anyway. You end up more poor than when you started. And you know then they have all the power. Now it's a matter of how much freedom you gave up in the name of false security. You know, but you're not incentivized any longer to live your life. Stress is not a bad thing in life. People view stress as a bad, bad thing.
Speaker 3: It's not.
Speaker 1: Stress causes you to dig deeper and get better. And you know, to take an idea and build off that idea and turn it into a product or a service that people want, need and desire. That is very hard to do. You can't force people to buy whatever it is you created. You can't force people to use your services. You've got to earn it, just like I know every day, I've got to come on this program prepared to do my show with news and information that I know you're not going to get from the legacy media mob. I have to earn your trust every day. I have to earn your trust to watch me on TV at night and watch my new podcast with Sammy the Bull, who, by the way, admits to being involved in nineteen murders, including pulling the trigger himself.
Speaker 3: A pretty fascinating story.
Speaker 1: But anyway, I hope that's helpful, Doc, But we've got a lot to do between now an election day.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you that. Let's go for.
Speaker 5: Sure is the comment. How come when a teenagers, young and dumb makes a stupid comment on Facebook and it's held against them and they're canceled. But a politician can change their mind and say, well, I didn't really mean it that way. Or on the other hand, I changed my mind and I don't think that way anymore. It just doesn't seem like it's fair in life.
Speaker 1: Oh never mind, you never mind what I just said before. Listen to what I'm saying now. It's it's so it's everything we hate about politicians caught up in that one, those two statements. Thanks Doc, James, Atlanta, James, we got about ninety seconds.
Speaker 8: You're up, hey, Shine, Well, I was just calling because you know, I'm kind of surprised at Chuck Tchuma, your old establishment and Nancy Delotion and the people that's from the Clinton Democrats, why they not speaking out more and about because I think a good thing you do. You're doing a great job in talking about the quest can happen by having these radical democrats in charge. But what yeah, yeah, a lot of ID like to see a lot of people like yourself different in your profession talk more and more about breaking down what do those policies will do to America? For example, the immigration policy for them to have open borders people coming in this country. You think that teraban on the Biden was large. You think about it if you take away all law enforcement for the borders and uh, they coming in and people coming in from North Korea, China and Russia just invading it and ran invading this country. That and then being able to vote to in our system to pick our leadership. Uh, that is crazy. To do away with the Senate? Are you talking about checks and balance to power the power of the president of president and they talking abou doing away to the president. What are we gonna have like an eye tota to be the person that represents the country.
Speaker 1: I am telling you you are we are giving this country away. You haven't captured perfectly, James. James callback again, we love, we love having you on the program, appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Eight hundred and ninety four one Shaw is on