Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Arm Strong and Getty and he Armstrong Andedy coo ya Navy oo ya Navy. Ooh yeah, Navy.
Speaker 3: Generations of sailors have kept America free. Your strength, bravery, and sacrifice inspires us.
Speaker 2: All that was Wilania Trump addressing a whole bunch of naval cadets.
Speaker 4: There.
Speaker 2: Pretty cool little scene. Her Accident's funny. Foreigners are funny, aren't they held please?
Speaker 1: The way they talk funny. Why doesn't anybody teach you how to talk in this forum?
Speaker 2: Countries? Oh? That reminds me. That reminds me. So this came up. My son has to take Spanish where he goes to high school. It's a common thing. I somehow, thank god, managed to get through high school and a college degree without ever having to take a foreign language, thank god, because I'm not good at it. But he's had this is like his second or third year Spanish or whatever. He can hardly speak any Spanish. And he was talking about how his best friend can speak even less than him. And he's had another year, one more year of spans. Almost everybody I know in my life who has taken Spanish, particularly but practically any foreign language, knows almost none of it. Now we got to give up on that idea. Whoever thought that originally, maybe they were well intentioned with the Spanish thing. I don't think it's well intentioned. I think it's a caving to our immigration policies that we need to accept that we're a dual lingual. No, we don't. No, we do not have to accept that, or a bilingual country or not. It's in the law, but people don't learn it. Replace that class with something else, an extra science class or recess or something. But it's a complete waste of time.
Speaker 1: I'm not as bitter and cynical as you. I wish I'd been able to learn a second language just because it's interesting. But if we're going to continue doing it, do it in first grade, first second, third grade, when the kids even like kindergarten, although it'll be done for politically correct reasons and you know whatever, Like you said.
Speaker 2: We got it, we're a duel.
Speaker 1: You know what was interesting in Britain that's got a huge immigration population causing plenty of problems, but is a very London's a very international city. Everything's in English period, nothing else anywhere interesting English official signage. You know in some of the Muslim parts of town it's in Arabic and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: But anyway, you got to do it.
Speaker 1: When kids' brains are plastic is the correct term, when they can learn so much more quickly. I've talked about how I studied German for years and I'd like to think I have a reasonable grasp of the English language, but it could not. I just couldn't break through. It's too hard as an adult.
Speaker 2: Isn't it such a cliche in your life that it's you know, practically an axiom when people talk about a foreign language and took in high school and they say, oh, I can't speak a word of it now, Well, then what was the point?
Speaker 1: What were we doing? Yeah? I had one more thought on that topic. Oh, Malania Trump, the first lady who famously speaks what is it, five languages.
Speaker 2: Or seven or some one of them is hot? Yes, the language a hot, And.
Speaker 1: Some people ignoramuses like to hint that Americans would do that if they had more character.
Speaker 2: Are Europeans? Are Europeans are better people than us? Because they know more languages, right, right?
Speaker 1: Or people who learned five languages or just smart, well, they are smarter in a way. But seriously, if you were to point a gun at me and say throw a one hundred mile per hour fastball, I'd have as good a chance as if you told me learn two more languages. It's something I cannot do, period. I tried like crazy to get good at German. Anyway, if you're going to do it, do it very very young.
Speaker 2: So first Monday in October means a new Supreme Court season. This has been an interesting off season and that the Supreme Court had to deal with like eight cases or something like that, more than they ever have in between finishing in June and starting up again in October. Why does the Supreme Court have a season like school teachers or Major League baseball as opposed to working year round? Why don't I know that? Why is that a job that you can't just do year round? But being a senator or a president or anything like that, you or any other job we have? What I mean?
Speaker 1: I think it's because for most of our history there was just no reason for them to No.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's it, you know, that's probably it. Yeah, that makes sense anyway. On day in October means they are back. And here's a list of some of the things are going to have this year and some of them soon. The Court on November fifth, which is just a month away, will review the whole global tariffs thing. Does the President have the power to unilaterally regulate the economy because he deemed it a national emergency? And you know, I guess would they get into whether this was an emergency anyway? Lower courts have ruled the President acted illegally. The outcome of the High Court is far from clear, says the Wall Street Journal I'd say, but that would be huge after all of that tariff stuff. If the Supreme Court comes back and says you can't do that. One guy can't do that, that's crazy. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm a restrainer too. I want less executive power, not more. And it seems pretty clear to me that Congress is supposed to have the power of taxation, not the chief executive. And they're limited statutory opportunities for the president the levy tariffs but limited. I just I don't like it as a trend because if our guy does it, there guy's gonna sure.
Speaker 2: This one's interesting. Another blockbuster case about the president's power to fire top people at independent government agencies. Nobody's exactly sure how this is going to go. Trump has just dismissed a whole bunch of officials, spurning a ninety year old court decision that said the president can only fire them for specific reasons. That's the is that the Humphreys executor thing. You can only fire them for certain reasons.
Speaker 1: I think so. Yeah, such as me, you know, speaking of the things I'm bad at and good at, I'm pretty good at understanding the legal concepts behind a lot of the big decisions. I can never remember the damn name dred Scott. I remember and Roe v.
Speaker 2: Wade. I remember that one, and it doesn't matter. But the basically the idea is that these agencies that didn't exist when we founded the country but have grown up over the years and they're part of the executive brand, Well, can head of the executive branch fire them? And most of my favorite constitutional thinkers say, of course he can't. It has been tradition that you don't fire them except for a good reason, you know, kind of like Washington stepping down after two terms was a tradition for a very long time until somebody FDR tried to do it a different way. But Trump has come along and said, now I'm the executive, I want somebody different. I'm going to fire him, and I don't think there's any going to be any legal reason, constitutional reason. He can't.
Speaker 1: Well, imagine a bureaucracy that's built that nobody can fire them. Congress can't.
Speaker 2: It's agency argument. Yeah, Well, then you get to specifically the wrinkle being the Federal Reserve. The Court has suggested over years that the FED, unlike other agencies, is uniquely protected from political interference. But constitutionally, that doesn't make any sense. The FED was designed not that long go in our nation's history. It just kind of built an agency that the chief executive appoints the guy in charge, but then can't fire them. That doesn't really make any constitutional sense, and it'll be interesting to see what they decide.
Speaker 1: I get the desire for organizations that are not whip sawed by political whims or less administrations change, but there's got to be a specific constitutional justification for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Or or you've got a fourth branch of government that's the Federal Reserve, right, that's its own things that's an interesting one to me. Pair of cases about transgender stuff from Idaho and West Virginia. The Supreme Court will consider weather states can ban transgender athletes from girls and women's sports teams. Uh, do you mean boys in girls in women's sports? Yes, you can ban males from girls sports.
Speaker 1: Yes you can. Of course you can. Anybody who thinks you can't is a lunatic.
Speaker 2: The cases examine whether such bans unlawful lead discriminate on the basis of sex and transgender status near either're a boy or a girl.
Speaker 1: The chat GPT, by the way, said there are a couple of cases about transgender rights, and then phrased it in a way that was very, very friendly to the radical left. One of the cases I talked about at a fair amount during hour one of the show, Charles v. Salazar, and that's about Colorado has banned counselors from saying to miners, you know you're obviously a boy. You're telling me you want to be a girl. Let's talk about some of the things going on in your life, and maybe you could be comfortable with being a boy. That's illegal in Colorado. Now, if you want to say yes, let's remove your you know, in the case of a young woman, let's remove your healthy breasts. Let's start pumping you full of hormones and puberty blockers. You have one hundred percent latitude, specifically under the law to push them down the path of transgender madness. You may not say, you know, a lot of people grow out of this. Let's talk about, you know, being comfortable with yourself and the other things happening in your life. It is one of the most egregious, horrifying free speech cases I've ever seen, in the fact that the I think it was the Tenth Circuit, in a two to one ruling, said no, that's just like saying a doctor can't be incompetent in suturing an incision. It's not a speech limitation. It's just a medical regulation. Is Oh my god, I'm enraged by that, and I pray this goes the right way.
Speaker 2: God.
Speaker 1: It's so obscene, the transgender thing. It's gone from a vanishingly small number of confused people too. Here is the doctrine, and if you do not obey it, we will jail you in Colorado.
Speaker 2: In the blink of an eye. What do you think they'll do on the whole boys and girls sports thing.
Speaker 1: They'll ban them immediately, like the Olympic Committee has, like Europe has, like the NCAA has at this point.
Speaker 2: And that's what a lot of these schools are hoping for, so that they can do what the parents. Most of the parents want, probably oftentimes what they want, but they just don't want to take the heat from the the LGBTQ community that can come down hard on you.
Speaker 1: Well that and like in California, there are plenty of school districts that want desperately to have boys playing boys sports and girls playing girls sports, but the state law passed by Gavin Newsom and Scott Wiener and his gender bending lunatics is that No, it's so whatever gender you want to declare yourself, you can you can play just idiotic.
Speaker 2: There's a comedian, what's his name, he's one of your really famous comedians. Got a British accent on Netflix. Guy anyway, he was was watching his show the other night. So he's down with all of the all of it. The LGBDQ down with all of it, except the plus, not the blood plus. You're weirdos and I want you to stay away from my kids. The plus what is wrong with you? That is kind of fine. Oh, one of that sort.
Speaker 1: Of activists posted online recently, and I'll play some of her words of wisdom for you next.
Speaker 2: It's hilarious. Cool, got all that on the way, stay here. What did you think of the Trump peace plan that was submitted? What did you think of it? Honestly, I haven't been paying much attention to it. But do you think that they should take the deal? I don't know. I think they should, I don't know. That's hilarious.
Speaker 1: That is a pro Palestinian activist who has no idea what the journalist is talking about. And he was in front of a bunch of people channing free, Free Palestine, bouncing up and down and chanting and waving their transgender flags and their rainbow flags, and dressed in all sorts of outlandish gear that will get them executed the minute they hit the ground in Gaza.
Speaker 2: Queers for Palestine. So you're into the cause enough to spend your Saturday there, but you're unaware of the biggest story in the world, that is this whole peace plan.
Speaker 1: Well, it's because you're not actually into the story or the issue. You're part of the eternal omni cause. Oh good lord, you almost have to work to avoid it. Well, I know, I know, Will, you'd have to be just completely uninterested in the news. But the eternal omni cause in which all radical leftists join together and support each other. Good example here this is body positivity activist Tess Tillman, who's at some sort of conference, significant audience there. It's being you know, distributed online as well. This gal is at least five hundred pounds and maybe six Okay, can we get away.
Speaker 2: On her before we hear the clip?
Speaker 1: She's a body positivity activist, all right, And here's what she had to say.
Speaker 5: And I feel like, if you're quiet when so many injustices are happening, not just here but Palestine and Sedan, Congo, et cetera. Then I literally blocked my brother yesterday. I'm not speaking to my mom, my stepmom, my dad. I'm collecting him like pokemon. I'm like, who can I block next? And it stinks, But I just think that you have to stand for something. And I think as you get older or mature, and I feel like you guys are already far more mature than I was at your age.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: So the omni cause clearly makes sense to those people, Yes, in the way that it makes zero sense to me. So you're wanting people to accept you being six hundred pounds is a good thing. And that's tied into hamas and queer rights and transgender children. Yes, it's all one cause it's the omnipous. There's another clip of her.
Speaker 5: You have to stand for what matters to you, and when you see things happening, you have to say something. In my opinion, and I understand that there's like safety concerns, and I have a lot of privilege as a CIS white woman saying those things. But I just I can't stay silent. I never will, I said yesterday, like the right people will find you, the right opportunities will find you, the right friends will find you, the right jobs will find you. And it's not worth a check to compromise your integrity.
Speaker 1: She's a cultist.
Speaker 4: Thank you for that.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I was gonna say the first of all, the word things carries a lot of weight there. When you see things being done, would you like to list those things or describe them? But as a.
Speaker 1: CIS white woman, please with her privilege, this needs to be really studied because this is a new phenomenon.
Speaker 2: I think I get, you know, at the level where you're an actual Marcus Marxist and you're just taking on anything that can tear down the system. But these people, in their minds, somehow it makes sense to them to combine hamas, trans boys in sports, being overweight, and hey, isn't it cool? Yeah, all these things go together in your world, oh ice not kicking out illegals. All these things fit together in your world?
Speaker 1: How well? Right, that's the fascinating part of it to me, and I agree it needs to be studied more. Although James Lindsay's done some great writing about in Hell and Pluckrows and others. But I get the hardcore Marxists who just want to tear down Western civilization build a you know, communist paradise. But how they convince soft heads right that this all makes sense and you're a good person for advocating for the permanent omni cause. And the people don't ever have themselves? Hey, what is like being six hundred pounds and being happy about it? Have to do with queers, to do with Palestine, to do with ilk.
Speaker 2: Or or hey, hamas murders gay people? So right, like all the time.
Speaker 1: Armstrong and Getty, they got one shot at it, no pressure on the quarterback, it's.
Speaker 2: Got time to heave it. There's a whole pack of people.
Speaker 1: There and it's incomplete and there's no flag.
Speaker 2: And that was the end of the Eagles perfect season, just like the Bills had theirs come to an instant. To me, that for me, the NFL got a lot more interesting yesterday. Eagles and Bills both lost. Now you got a whole bunch of teams, and that are four and one.
Speaker 1: Two quick notes. Number one, the Eagles have been very shaky. They've been winten by the skin of their teeth. They have no offense, and they were exposed yesterday. Secondly, the Mark Sanchez thing. If you don't know what we're talking about, google it. Famous sex quarterback color commentator Fox Sports arrested stab Bla bah. I just saw the pictures in the New York Post of the sixty nine year old truck driver.
Speaker 2: Too horrible esent has brutalized him. Apparently what looks like happened. You know, maybe more details come out. Although Sanchez has been charged with the felony, looks like Sanchez was mad at the guy for parking somewhere that got in his way or something like that. So he beat that. As an NFL player, former NFL player, he beat the crap out of an old man who ended up pulling a knife to try to keep him. He would have died. He would have been beaten to death if he hadn't pulled a knife. F Sanchez based on what I know, unless some new details come forward, right speaking of football players, Travis Kelcey's fiance. Best song on the album is song ten, the title track Show Girls. I dig that song. I'll bet I listened to that song fifty times over the weekend. Just put on some pandies the other thing that I did. So for whatever reason, I could not leap Saturday night Sunday morning, and at one point I realized, I just thought, you know, what are you doing here? You're not accomplishing anything. Let's just get up and go for a drive. So I got up at four o'clock in the morning Sunday morning and got a cup of coffee and I went and drove. And I had started into Tucker Carlson's documentary documentary series about nine to eleven. So he announced a couple of weeks ago he was doing a five part series on the real truth behind nine to eleven, and so that's what I did. In the middle of the dark night, I was watching a slash listen listening to Tucker Carlson's first two episodes of his documentary. I got hooked into it first of all by watching a little Charlie Sheen on Tucker's show. I didn't know Charlie Sheen's a full conspiracy guy, and they got into nine to eleven and the real truth behind nine to eleven, and Charlie Sheen didn't buy it from the beginning, and his line was, look, I do fix for a living. I know fiction when I spotted and Tucker Carlson was like, whoa, whoa, we'll slow down. Let's say that again, because that's really good. Now you do that fiction for a living, you can spot it when you see it. That's right, Well, that's profound whatever, what a crock. Anyway, the documentary is damned interesting and like a lot of stuff Tucker Carlson does, it's really well done. He's got a lot of money, and he's got talented producers and everything like that. The reason I'm talking about and I wanted to bring it up is there is one thing that I about the whole nine to eleventh thing that I think is very plausible. Like I'm not into the why did Building seven not fall? And I don't think the Jews are behind it, which I have a feeling is where this whole thing is going. The ultimate point of Tucker's documentary, I think is going to be the Israelis are behind it, just like they're behind killing Charlie Kirk and everything else. But I do think that there's a decent chance and this is very similar to the COVID thing that uh, the CIA was working a bunch of Saudis that they thought they had their eye on could keep control of that got away from them somehow and pulled this off. And they don't want to get caught. It's kind of like Fauci and his you know, coronavirus experimentations that got loose on him, and they want to protect that agency. They don't want to have people that were you know, well meaning in the first place in his Fauci's mind, you know, get caught up in something wasn't their fault. I think the CIA ended up in a situation and the Saudis and the Israelis, everybody was like keeping an eye on these people, and it got loose. They just and they don't want to get burnt to the ground. For you knew all about these guys, you were tracking them around, you helped them. It's kind of like the Michigan assassination plot of the governor at some point kidnapping. Yeah, they were gonna kidnapp it and probably dispatch it, right, yeah, yeah, at some point you got you had so many FBI agents in there, it's like who is leading who on this whole thing. But there's a lot of CIA, it would seem, or Israeli agents or Saudi Arabia was trying to keep on these people, like helping them get various paperwork and apartments and everything like that so they could try to uncover a plot and it gets very cut. I think that all could very well be true, you know that, Yeah, it could be. It could be.
Speaker 1: Evidence is not proof, and like that thing, Tucker said, as if that's convincing on any level as well, if you have a soft head you're convinced by that. But uh, I just I was I think it's interesting you bring that up because I was just reading Laura Lumer, who I think is half a nut activist, trumpy MAGA influencer person.
Speaker 2: Has Trumps, has Trump's ear is the important part. Oh yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: She has been going after Tucker Carlson. She now calls him Tucker Katarlson because she's convinced he's on the take from the Kataris, who famously spend billions and billions of dollars on lobbying and influencing universities and that sort of thing. She says he's been bought off by the Muslim brotherhood, which is now why he's always hinting darkly that the Jews were in charge of everything and trying to say, you know, nine to eleven was an inside job and wasn't you know Muslims and blah blah blah. She he denies it, of course, but she's going after like everybody. The infighting in MAGA is so interesting. Accused of Marjorie Taylor Green of funneling government money to her own daughter in Caldra loud mouthed bitch, Well that's direct. Let's see. She says she's being targeted because she is Jewish. I think she took a shot at Candas Owan's too, I can't remember.
Speaker 2: MTG the other day said he she thinks they're the Israelis have a plot to kill her.
Speaker 1: Yeah I heard, yes, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Things are not getting more normal and more in easy to understand and separate fact from fiction. It's god dang it. We're in a crazy spot that I don't see how we ever get out of. I mean, humankind just in the way information travels.
Speaker 1: And these reporters in the Wall Street Journal practically call her a racist because of her warnings about Islam, Islamists and Islamic immigration to Europe and other places. As if there's not, you know, something to be said there.
Speaker 2: I think so Tucker's third it's a five part series. His third one comes out this week. I think his big money shot at the end is going to be it was the Israelis that attacked us. If it is, that's going to be exciting. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Old Cannie Owens who's saying it was the Jews that killed Charlie Kirk said supporters of Israel were scraping the very bottom of the barrel, and at the bottom is Laura.
Speaker 2: Lumer And again from the people. The mainstream media always says the Maga crowd, But that is way too vague. Who's the Magat crowd because Laura Luma is a vague as meg as you can get. But so it's Candazzans, right, I mean so, and they hate each other way. So I don't know Kirk Carterlson. I don't even know what Maga crowd means. But the crowd that thinks the Jews killed Charlie Kirk and they're setting up this poor kid in Utah to be executed. And as you can see, they're rushing it through. They just need they need to get him. They need to get him killed before he can speak, is the story. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Man, there's a lot of crazy going on.
Speaker 2: I know it's and it used to I used to ignore it or laugh about it. I'm just concerned now that there there's enough people that believe this stuff that you got to take it seriously. Don't take it seriously as being real, take it seriously as enough people believe it that it's going to.
Speaker 1: Have consequences, right, you got to be aware of it, at least.
Speaker 2: Consequences in terms of I don't know violent militias or the way people vote or what, but I don't see how we ever get out of this like the Barry Weiss thing, so her free pet Press. It would seem grew so quickly because there's a hunger out there for a news organization you can trust. There's a lot of people that don't have a hunger for that. I don't know who's going to win that race.
Speaker 1: If you going to just coexist uncomfortably till the end of time, if that'll work.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you have ten to fifteen percent on both sides who don't want the truth, and that adds up to thirty percent, that's a lot of people they have no interest in voting on based on anything that's real.
Speaker 1: I don't love our chances. No, eh boy, things are getting weird, and they're getting weird fast.
Speaker 2: Open AI just invested a ton of money in a different chip manufacturer. It's the other way around. It doesn't make any difference to compete with video and their work that they're doing with their AI platform. So there is another giant trading money back and forth AI thing that's going to lead to even more craziness on the internet. Yeah, I mean, you know, the Democrats wearing sombreros and big bushy mustaches is one thing. But the stuff that you see this video of the guy walking away from the school, you can tell he's an FBI agent. You know that sort of stuff. That's what we got to watch out for.
Speaker 1: Ah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, again, we're doomed.
Speaker 1: I just you got to figure out how to craft a happy life in the midst of the doom.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm close to the grave, so that'll be easy for me. I don't buy my kids.
Speaker 1: Though, all adapt and overcome. They're resourceful, like human beings always have.
Speaker 2: That's something to do. When I kick about the door they turn eighteen, adapt and overcome. Well, let me know how resourceful. Okay, we will finish strong next time. Far strong head getty.
Speaker 6: It was once one of America's largest pharmacy chains, but now right Aid is no more. The last of its stores closed on Friday. Right Aid had filed for bankruptcy protection twice in the past two years. The company had already sold most of its pharmacy services to rivals, including CBS and Walgreens. Founded in nineteen sixty two, at one time, right Aid operated more than five thousand stores.
Speaker 2: Wow, five thousand stores across the country were right aids. And now what's gone. Capitalism man comes and goes Jack, It's.
Speaker 1: The end of an era, an era in which there were right aids.
Speaker 2: I'm Joe Getty. I'm calling this the there aren't any more right aids era. So I called this the head line of the day.
Speaker 1: During the opening segment of the show, plane forced to land after wacko wearing fifteen masks screams that gay people were giving him cancer.
Speaker 2: Masks it's plenty.
Speaker 1: A New Jersey bound plane was forced to divert after an unruly passenger wearing over a dozen face masks, began ranting that gay people were giving him cancer. According to a fellow who was sitting across, well, that's the question, right, Are you not a gay and be giving this man cancer? A fellow passenger excuse me, sitting across the aisle from the nut, told the Minnesota Star Tribune it was on this way from Minneapolis to Newark that the chaos started, the moment the plane took off, when this guy started raving about being gang chased by gay people, whatever that means. The man also screamed that he was being radiated and cooked by gaye and that they were giving him cancer, according to the witness, Perhaps to stave off the supposed onslaught.
Speaker 2: The crackpot was.
Speaker 1: No less than fifteen masks over his mouth. According to the fellow pass, fifteen.
Speaker 2: Masks is a lot of masks. At one point, the man even announced, you gotta put on tennis. Think you know what? I think? I'll put on the five moore.
Speaker 1: You get to a dozen, you think, nope, nope, not enough. At one point the man even announced Trump is here. What screaming diluted conspiracies about the gaze wasn't all the man was good for. Between each outburst, he buckled down and played a round of candy Crush before standing up and starting to yell again at top volume.
Speaker 2: I'd be pretty frightened sitting next to a guy acting like that, because some of that crazy is capable of anything.
Speaker 1: Right, right, But everybody'd had enough, including the crew, when the guy started saying, this plane is going down. Who it's going down, at which point they said, all right, radioactive gay people is one thing, but now you can't be yelling at So they landed in Chicago and the Marshalls came on, arrested the guy, and off they went to Sceneick to work New Jersey.
Speaker 2: I thought a bye guy was trying to give me high blood pressure once, but I didn't put on any.
Speaker 4: Masksh You can't turn your back on him, right, That is man, that is a different kind of crazy.
Speaker 2: I'd say, what did that look like? Are there any pictures? How did he get them? Have him out with holes some matchup in fifteen masks so he could even breathe.
Speaker 1: I'm not aware of any picks being taken.
Speaker 2: And whenever they subdued him and take off his mask. And in the next one, okay, in that one too, that.
Speaker 1: Had to be kicking the magician with the scarfact similar similar deal.
Speaker 2: Are those little Russian cups? He just keeps getting smaller and smaller.
Speaker 1: And I don't want to stereotype, but our gay friends, if you are giving people cancer irradiating them, please stop this rude.
Speaker 2: Jeez again, Are there more crazy people on planes than there used to be? Or is it just getting into the news more often because the media figured out crazy is on plane is a hot click thing?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, And and minor incidents on tarmax is now huge too, although there had been a couple that were borderline scary. But yeah, it's hot. I just think it's hot.
Speaker 2: Remember I saw my crazy guy in the plane, first one I'd ever seen in my life. Last flight I took, guy was screaming at the woman plan better.
Speaker 1: Oh right, Oh it was the Do you mind switching seats there?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, yeah.
Speaker 2: And then I sat down to this young guy who was really hoping to fight. Where is he?
Speaker 1: I mean, chomping his gum like he was, Oh my god. Kind of makes you want to stay at home.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you're here to fight the crazy up there, but you seem a little crazy yourself. So can I send to somewhere with aren't and crazy people?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Can I upgrade? Never mind the leg room. I'm not very tall, but I would like to be away from the freaking crazy.
Speaker 2: That's what they need to have on United, not the ten dollars. You go from forty nine to sixty nine dollars, you get a little more leg room. I want a little more distance between me and the mental you. Yeah, Michael, how much time do we have?
Speaker 1: None of us know how much time we have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a good point.
Speaker 1: Now we're about to start right now.
Speaker 2: Actually, oh, okay, never mind.
Speaker 1: I was gonna trust me, he said, one more story, but never mind.
Speaker 2: We've now entered Final Thoughts with your host, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty. Here's your host for final thoughts, Joe Getty.
Speaker 1: Hey, let's get a final thought from everybody on the crew to wrap up the show for the day. There he is pressing the buttons. Michael Ainngel, our technical director.
Speaker 2: Michael Final thought.
Speaker 1: Please, I'm fairly kind of sad actually, write aid going out of business. Childhood memory. We'd go with my mom, my sister, and my brother would go get thrifty ice cream there. Oh and it would be you know, the triple scoop.
Speaker 2: There you go. That was a big deal. Wow.
Speaker 1: Please, we couldn't even afford a cone when I was a kid. Lifestyles lit are rich and famous. Katie Green are esteemed Newswoman. As a final thought, Katie.
Speaker 5: I am disappointed in the internet in the day and age when we film everything, there is not one photo or video of fifteen mask man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I need to see this.
Speaker 1: What were the passengers on the flight thinking, Yeah, tape it, take pictures, Come on social media, come on, Jack.
Speaker 2: Final thought. So, I was watching that Tucker Carlson documentary. It's a conspiracy thing. And I'll tell you what those things scare me because you can feel yourself being pulled into a conspiracy. Wow, that is interesting. How she was his uncle's financial guy or whatever. It is weird. How to fix your brain?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, And people who do those things know how to do them.
Speaker 2: They know what levers will. My final thought.
Speaker 1: I talked about my near plumbing disaster earlier in the show. You can fake a lot of things in home repair or get them almost right, but you can't fake plumbing. That water can come out.
Speaker 2: It's coming out. On the other hand, don't hire a plumber to replace your two dollars flapper. It's not that hard. Yeah, oh yeah. You can learn to do a lot of that stuff.
Speaker 1: You just have to be reasonably careful and not be absent minded and tired because you're up too late at a concert at the previous night.
Speaker 2: That's my advice. You failed to put one piece back in. That is a I failed to tighten it down. Gotcha second time.
Speaker 1: Man. Now is tighter than the frogs. But but you really got to do it right the first time.
Speaker 2: With plumbing, that's quite an expression. Armstrong and getty right pick up another grueling four hour workday.
Speaker 1: You see, if they're Kloaco is looser jack or be inundated with water.
Speaker 2: They need to be water tight.
Speaker 1: Indeed, so many people to thanks, so little time. Go to Armstrong and Giddy dot com. A lot of great clicks for you. Drop us a note would your mail bag at Armstrong and geddy dot com. What do you think of those comedians? Go to going to Saudi Arabia, specifically Dave Chappello, bad mouthed America from Saudi.
Speaker 2: Come on, come on, we'll see tomorrow. God bless America. I'm Strong and Getty.
Speaker 1: It's really serious.
Speaker 2: They're locking up my toothpets.
Speaker 1: The devil ain't gonna win.
Speaker 2: No, no, that's not what I was told.
Speaker 1: So everybody chills, shut up. Okay, okay, sorry, So let's go with a bang, got a smear, goose lever on our chests to prevent pneumonia and the consumption.
Speaker 2: Kill a bison, split, spread the blood on her foreheads, and dance around a tree. No, that's not a good idea that I know. Thanks all very much, Armstrong and Getty