Speaker 1: Hey, welcome to Serial Killers.
Speaker 2: Hi Scott, somebody some boys, don't.
Speaker 3: These two boys will save the.
Speaker 1: Two boster.
Speaker 3: Because they are in a Cereal reviewing cereals there go and in a Cereal boat taking some new ones.
Speaker 1: And yes it's the What do I know about audio? I mean because one's playing from the computer and the other one is playing from that computer, so playing from two different computer sources. So any what I what I meant to say was this, look at that? It didn't even go on there? Oh wow, yeah, because I hit the wrong thing.
Speaker 2: Oh cuckocko. You also didn't send me the audio for the morning show today?
Speaker 1: Do it now? Oh yeah, and I need to do that right now. Sure, I will move the move of the eye patch there so I can see my screen. Okay, so this is a little what behind the scenes stuff, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's supposed to send it literally once it's done. But then, you know, he's so busy.
Speaker 1: I was. I was.
Speaker 2: I actually stood by my desk and said, but you're not ready. Yeah, when I was busy. But meanwhile, you didn't do your job. I need to actually do this for the listeners.
Speaker 1: No, you need to do this for this I do, but that's this look I sent it.
Speaker 2: Great, thanks so much.
Speaker 1: So this is Serial Killers. August is flying by, August is almost over it? This twenty something, Yeah, twenty something and yeah, so let's eat some cereal.
Speaker 2: Great, Yeah, let's get to it.
Speaker 1: This one was really exciting for me, as I had only seen it on Instagram a couple of times and then forgot completely about it, and then I saw it at Target, so I picked it up. Check it out, Andy, it's Whennesday Cereal.
Speaker 2: I literally just looked at that and you said before we started, it's not Cereal, and I said, it's Kellogg's and it says cookies and green and has a barcode.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, but because I don't like you to see things beforehand, so I had to tell you it wasn't real. But it is.
Speaker 2: But it was clear and evident that it was.
Speaker 1: But I didn't want you to go over there and look at my things.
Speaker 2: But I looked at it already. I had to get this chair that's way too short, and now I have to look up at you.
Speaker 1: Surprise Wednesday Cereal?
Speaker 2: Can I have some Wednesdays?
Speaker 1: Here's what I need you to explain to me, because you're you're the movie guy. You're the TV guy the whole thing, like, okay, Wednesday. Yeah, it's a series on Netflix, is it not? Is it also a movie? No, so there's a cereal for Netflix. Was it supposed to be something else? Or why is this a cereal?
Speaker 2: I need you to tell me, because Wednesday is I didn't watch it because yes, from the Adams Family. She has her own show. That's Jenna Wortega. She's really popular.
Speaker 1: Do you know what she was born two thousand and three, Friday the thirteenth.
Speaker 2: Oh cool, Yeah, it's a little factoid for you.
Speaker 1: Anyway, found it on the side of the box.
Speaker 2: Oh fue Wow, you're right anyway, So, yeah, it was a TV show.
Speaker 1: On YouTube, no good, blurry everything.
Speaker 2: It was a TV show. It was a TV show on Netflix. It was super popular and so yeah, now I guess they made it a serial.
Speaker 1: Why so, why is this coming out now?
Speaker 2: Because he'son two is about to come out?
Speaker 1: That's like them coming out with Sopranos cereal. I don't know.
Speaker 2: No, it's not because the Sopranos is no longer on the air, whereas Netflix Season two of Wednesday comes out shortly.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, but how come on the box. It doesn't say Netflix series anything. It's not. I mean, it's promoting nothing.
Speaker 2: It's promoting the show Wednesday and the new season comes out soon. So like, if I didn't know any better, I would think there was just like a day of the week serial.
Speaker 1: Where's Monday?
Speaker 2: So any type of you would think that this is just a what please please be so for real right now, be so serious with me right now, you're hearting, can't deal with the with the poppy cop.
Speaker 1: You're hurting me.
Speaker 2: The tomfoolery in here right down she could see Andrew.
Speaker 1: You like a globetrotter.
Speaker 2: Wow. No, back to So you're saying if a movie, like when we had the stupid Minecraft cereal that you're like, the movie's coming soon. That was six years ago.
Speaker 1: Was that was sorr a video game, wasn't it? No?
Speaker 2: You specifically were like, it's You included it.
Speaker 1: In the movie because it was it was, and then it didn't come out or something.
Speaker 2: It doesn't come out until next year. I think. So you would just look at that and be like, oh, that's promoting something. I don't know what, even though you know, like I'm.
Speaker 1: Really mad that somebody went into our farmland fresh dairy's fridge and opened my Farmland fresh Dairyes, two percent milk, Andrew and must have used it for coffee or something because it's open, okay, and I don't like that. I like to hear the click, you know, opening the fresh milk. Yes, so can I can we go? Yes? All right? So this is cookies?
Speaker 2: Is just when's day cereal? He doesn't. It's a day of the week cereal according to him.
Speaker 1: Yes, so next week we'll be trying Monday cereals like you, I really don't. It's cookie. Oh I want to smell it. It smells almost like alcohol a little bit. Yeah, so it's it's cookies and cream cereal is really really dark cereal pieces.
Speaker 2: I don't like the smell of that.
Speaker 1: It smells awkward.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's one way, But I mean.
Speaker 1: It says artificially flavored.
Speaker 2: So it's the chocolate does not smell like chocolate.
Speaker 1: Well, it doesn't say chocolate anywhere, just as cookies and creams. So who knows what it's supposed to be if?
Speaker 2: Okay, So cookie crisp is post is kellogg was cookie crisp?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You still missed it. Keep going, Keep going, keep going.
Speaker 2: There's only one more Biggie General mill. Yeah, very good, that was it. I don't know why, but the word the lance. He was in my cereal company named the lance.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So what does cookie crisp have to do with Wednesday?
Speaker 2: Because it smells like, to your point, an alcoholic version of it.
Speaker 1: You know what? Right on, man, this smells like cookie crisp, not even kidding. So we're using farm Fresh carries two percent milt today in the plastic jug. Hold on, I feel like jug, container, bottle, whatever you like to call it. One do you think you did to get some more smellows hm, you know, not bad?
Speaker 2: No, eh no, that ain't for me.
Speaker 1: It was good at first. Yeah, it has a weird kind of turn it.
Speaker 2: You know, you're gonna hate me.
Speaker 1: What do you think of cheetos?
Speaker 2: It tastes like a cheese toodle.
Speaker 1: It does not taste like cheese doople.
Speaker 2: It does, it absolutely does. The flavor washes off and then you're just left with the cheese doodle consistency.
Speaker 1: Perhaps, yes, it has a puff to cheese snack consistency, but it doesn't taste like a cheese doodle.
Speaker 2: Afterwards it does, oh yes, so I just yeah, it's not for me. I give this two bowls.
Speaker 1: I love the marshmallows.
Speaker 2: I don't like the aftertaste.
Speaker 1: It does, and and for a cereal that's full of sugar, it does have a strange aftertaste.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not good.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give it two balls in a spoon because I do like the marshmallows. Yeah, and it's it's just it looks it's dark like an Oreo cookie. I think that's what they're going for, but it's not.
Speaker 2: I'd rather have an Oreo.
Speaker 1: Oh who makes oreo O's?
Speaker 2: That is posty?
Speaker 1: Congrats pal.
Speaker 2: I remember seeing the yellowest thing in the coiner You mean red? It has yellow in it.
Speaker 1: Too, Yes, No, post logo is yellow and red, tiny tiny.
Speaker 2: Yellow in here.
Speaker 1: I just I'm not seeing that that's wheat or sun.
Speaker 2: I'm not seeing any yellow. It's sun and feel And what color is the sun?
Speaker 1: It's a little bit yellow yellow.
Speaker 2: What color is yellow?
Speaker 1: It's a little ye sun.
Speaker 2: Okay, great, so it's yellow.
Speaker 1: And why are you hitting me? You're being very violent today.
Speaker 2: Because you're the one who's just being obtuse. That's a triangle, okay, next, isn't it?
Speaker 1: Or is that a circle? No? No, a circle is a circle. They can't be different kinds of circles.
Speaker 2: Right, I literally have lost track of what you're saying. All right, here's okay.
Speaker 1: So last week we did a purely Elizabeth cereal which we like, which we liked, and I generally don't like to do you know, cereals like that, back to back to back to back. Yeah, I have no choice.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: The other day my daughter was in here and she went to the cereal sack, which is basically just the desk up top with all the new cereals. Stop looking around place. I need you to stop.
Speaker 2: Not the cereal cavern.
Speaker 1: I just stop looking at the cereal cave underneath.
Speaker 2: Just okay with rodents and rats.
Speaker 1: There's no rodents and wrote, no rats. Never ever ever been a roach or an ant or a fly even in this room.
Speaker 2: Wow. Not you're saying so because you're in the walls, you knocked out anyone the wall.
Speaker 1: This is foam.
Speaker 2: There's no wall. This is being held up just by this, like the three little pigs.
Speaker 1: Yes, So she wanted to have cereal, and I'm like, just go ahead, you know, because I allowed it, because she's my daughter, you know daughter. Yes, blood yes, not blood, no cool blood. No. So she went and grabbed the the Mafia recipe number twenty nine vanilla blueberry almonds, super food cereal. We had the peanut butter honeymoon last week.
Speaker 2: You know my blood. You don't get to eat the cereal early.
Speaker 1: Here's the problem that I have with her.
Speaker 2: She didn't close it right.
Speaker 1: She I closed it correctly, but look how she opened it, Like, that's not a bee opening that. You know what a bee?
Speaker 2: A bee?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't get it. I'm scotty be wow. Now there's gonna be bugs that went everywhere because look how it's opened. This beg is just torn. So so the reason that we have to do this this week is because this thing is gonna go stale with style. Very good, Andrew, although it's in brew Leia, you don't pronounce that.
Speaker 2: Thanks.
Speaker 1: I love her. She's beautiful. Are you good? Over there? I'm trying. Look, if you're watching this on YouTube.
Speaker 2: This is not that looks so obscene.
Speaker 1: This is not normally how I do things. But it's just I'm gonna probably have to throw this out unless you want to take it home.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm okay, you have cereal on your.
Speaker 1: Pants I know. If you like it, you just take this home.
Speaker 2: Thanks, I'm great.
Speaker 1: I'll put a rubber band on it for you. We just recently started following her in our Serial Killers PC.
Speaker 2: Purely Elizabeth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's great.
Speaker 2: Did she follow us back?
Speaker 1: No, she didn't. She doesn't even know who we are, even though we've raided her cereals very highly sad. Here we go Andrew Little Farmland Fresh Dairies, two percent milk. There's flakes, and there's blueberries, and there's almond slivers, and it's like cinnamon. It's vanilla, blueberry, almond, purely Elizabeth. Cereal. Again, they know mostly for her granola and her pouches, but now there's boxes of flakes. Yep, super food cereal.
Speaker 2: That's your I remember when it was in a little pouch.
Speaker 1: Well, when it's granola, it's in a pouch. When it's cereal, it's in a box. Oh cool, Yeah, that's how they do things over there, Purely Elizabeth.
Speaker 2: What do you think?
Speaker 1: Hmmmm mmmmmmm, oh look wonderful. They're pretty good. Wow again, nice flavor on the flakes, touch of cinnamon.
Speaker 2: This is great.
Speaker 1: I wish the blueberries were not quite as so chewy.
Speaker 2: I didn't get a blueberry. Let me get one, won't you thy?
Speaker 1: What is one? Two? Three? You already ate the cereal? Oh all right, watch your filling their pal mmmmm mmmm. The taste is good, though, this is gonna get four bowls from me. I like it. Matt sent us up? How Matt?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I unfortunately have to take one hole.
Speaker 1: This would have been a five bowler because you lost a filling.
Speaker 2: I don't have fillings.
Speaker 1: You have no cavities. Huh lies, No, I have him open?
Speaker 2: You really want to say?
Speaker 1: No, I really don't. Actually, I don't like the looking in mouths. It's gross.
Speaker 2: I don't have any I did when I was younger, which in hindsight it was so stupid.
Speaker 1: Wait, what on baby teeth?
Speaker 2: I don't have any cavity?
Speaker 1: Who gets their baby teeth filled out?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Right, that's what I was thinking too. But yeah, I don't have any.
Speaker 1: Wow, you're thirty something. You have no cavity.
Speaker 2: I again, I did when I was younger. I don't have them.
Speaker 1: Now I'm about to have to get a crown and I don't want that at all. Yep, that is like a This is just a was that a cap or something?
Speaker 2: The Crest hum toothbrush. My dentist told me that he legit was like, when was the last time you came in for a cleaning? Because these looked like they were just cleaned last week.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something. Let me tell you something. We should have a toothbrush. Slash toothpaste company sponsored this podcast as well, because we need to clean the sugar off our teeth after we eat all this crap.
Speaker 2: So Crest, if you're listening I or Colgate? Is it coldgate yet?
Speaker 1: Cold coldgate? Press? Sense of all of them?
Speaker 2: Hump them is fantastic thing. It's fifty bucks. It comes with an app. I brush my teeth for two minutes thirty seconds every time, except on weekends.
Speaker 1: I give myself the week such a millennial. You need an app to brush your teeth?
Speaker 2: No, you get points for it, and then you could redeem the points to get brush heads.
Speaker 1: Brush heads?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you have to change your bush out every six months.
Speaker 1: No, I just throw in a trash and get a new one for ninety nine cents to shop.
Speaker 2: Not me, brah No whatever gettings?
Speaker 1: Did you say four balls and four balls?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Oh I took a full ball off full the blueberry was way way wait wait wait, wait right.
Speaker 1: It wants to be soft. Yeah, that's why the dehydrated. Oh no, the air I.
Speaker 2: Hate that because of the sizzle.
Speaker 1: I don't think.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: The freeze dried ones will be better because that way they're not quite as chewy. Anyway, the world. We'll be back right after this.
Speaker 3: Moving to the country.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna eat a lot of peaches. Can we're back? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, we're back now great. Yeah, so, welcome back to Serial Killers. This is the podcast where we talk about cereal and we eat it and try it and we lose our caps so you don't have to.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that really could have pulled something like if you add what are you doing? Oh it's karaoke time?
Speaker 1: God, get out of here. My heart hurts now, Oh my god, can you get out? Seriously, I need you to get out. Diamond, holy hell and a hambasket. I hate diamond so much. I don't even know what I was saying because my heart is now racing. Oh so can you say something because I forgot what I was going to say.
Speaker 2: I hello, okay, sorry, I'm dealing with other things. Let's go into the third cereal, which is a great cereal that Scott has curated for this episode.
Speaker 1: Yeah, are you good?
Speaker 2: Are you having a heart at Jack?
Speaker 1: No? No, I think, okay, what's wrong? I just my everything is like, my whole body is shook from.
Speaker 2: What are you? What is going on?
Speaker 1: I don't know, I get I don't like being scared like that. It messes me up. And that was a rough one.
Speaker 2: You scared me before too, but my scare for you was not a scare.
Speaker 1: You hurry.
Speaker 2: You called over to me, I responded. Then you came around the corner. I'm standing right there. Huh and you literally like, hey, can you come? Like you noticed me, saw me, reacted and then got scared after noticing it was me.
Speaker 1: So our flat attendant friend Khalia right, Yes, that's her name, right, Keep screwing her name up. I've known it for so long I feel like an idiot. She was in France recently on her minty you know lay flat mint? Do they lay flat those seats the mint?
Speaker 2: Yeah? They're actually extremely comfortable. I love a good lay flat seat. I had one going to Japan, not coming home.
Speaker 1: So she sent us these Kellogg's extra when she was in Paris.
Speaker 2: Okay ooh, just from the Olympics.
Speaker 1: Chocolate A right, is that? How you say that? What is this code? They have different QR codes over there? Is that a QR code?
Speaker 2: I guess it's Oh if this has a D Nutri score, do you see that? Oh?
Speaker 1: Look at that? Yeah, ABC, I've never seen an E before. It usually just goes to F. Why is that, Andrew? Like in school and in life it's ABC D F.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I never got it. I guess it's because it's like an E is and in between. But that's kind of what C and D are for. Like in A is great, B is okay, C and D a like mediocre, and then an F is like we don't need two failures, right, it's just a failure.
Speaker 1: France did it right, They got an E, but no.
Speaker 2: F because F is failure.
Speaker 1: E is like, eh, this is San's colorance. That means no artificial colors. I bet artificialis. I can read French a little bit. I'm much better with Spanish.
Speaker 2: Andrew, I know you're so fluent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm much better with it.
Speaker 2: So fluent.
Speaker 1: Shake this bag up? So this is Kellogg's Extra. I guess it's just chocolate pieces and in clusters and all and stuff like that. This is probably good for Nate's yogurt. Oh he comes in all the time and wants, you know, some good gran Oh no, no, no, no, what happened?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Why? Oh you'll see you're ready. Oh no, watch one big one. Yeah, it's basically giant. It's just granola bars that are smashed. These are massive, massive, extreme. That's extreme.
Speaker 2: That's a little much.
Speaker 1: This should be called Kellogg's Extreme. Yeah right, but yeah, and it should be in a box because these are giant, giant pieces.
Speaker 2: I feel like I need to crush this up a little bit.
Speaker 1: No, you gotta eat how it comes andrew so Farm. Then fresh Dairies two percent milk.
Speaker 2: That's gonna help make it a little soaggier, I hope, so hopefully.
Speaker 1: Well you have to wait about fifteen minutes.
Speaker 2: Then let's try and crush this up. Oh yeah, the minute you add milk to it, it starts to break up.
Speaker 1: I do like the chocolate pieces. They look nice.
Speaker 2: I don't even know where to find one.
Speaker 1: They're in there?
Speaker 2: Where are they? Because I didn't get one?
Speaker 1: Is it milk? At least it's not artificially flavored?
Speaker 2: Or I did not get one piece of chocolate really no, okay, cool, thanks for carrying.
Speaker 1: You have to have chocolate.
Speaker 2: Look nothing, so okay. I don't think more is the answer.
Speaker 1: Now you have chocolate. Ooh, that's good. That chocolate. That is like chocolate chocolate. Okay, the chocolate's delicious, soft soft chocolate pieces. I like that. But if you don't get a chocolate hm hm that's pretty nice, right that chocolate.
Speaker 2: It's one of the best chocolate I've ever had in a cereal ever.
Speaker 1: It's French chocolate.
Speaker 2: It actually feels like it like it becomes like milky deliciousness.
Speaker 1: I like it. Gosh, how do you say cat sank? What's the next saying? Cat? No, I'm giving it cat.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm gonna give it duta cat one?
Speaker 1: What the four and one?
Speaker 2: Yeah? The spoons.
Speaker 1: I don't remember much French from from school.
Speaker 2: This chocolate, honestly is that. I'm telling you, it's one of the best chocolates I've ever it is had in a cereal ever period. Nothing I remember.
Speaker 1: There was one French song that we learned from. It was No two Thruce. I don't remember what the hell it was, but it was I don't remember much French Andrew that I even liked the ranola. The granola. It's too big, though, I wish they were I wish they.
Speaker 2: Were smaller, smaller clusters.
Speaker 1: Well, it's nice anyway, cool man, guys, looked a great episode. Thanks for coming in. I'm glad you heard today. I wanted to do another one because the show was going away on vacation. Who had a bank a few of these things? But I got an appointment at home. Oh okay, someone's coming to pick up a vehicle and I got to be there. Oh but I got a windscreen on that one. Cool. Thank you for listening to Serial Killers. Please follow us at serial Killers PC on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Follow him at de Scottie Beef, follow me and Andrew Pug.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and check out our website serial KILLERSPC dot com. And please support our friends at Farmland Fresh Dairies Follow them at Farmland Fresh Dairies on Instagram.
Speaker 2: I don't think this chocolate would have tasted half as good without the Farmland Fresh Dairies milk.
Speaker 1: It wouldn't with those other crappy brands. Yep, yeah, yeah, yeah, Oh my god, I just choked. Thank you for listening. We gotta go. Please chick us out and here okay.
Speaker 2: Well, until we see you next time for an all new maybe Bull Chat. We'll see We love you guys, Thank you so much for listening, and I'm okay.
Speaker 1: Say Crunch Andrew, Hello Lunch.
Speaker 2: Why you really been put through the ringer on this episode?
Speaker 1: I know, Okay,