Speaker 1: I gotta quit talking out of turn.
Speaker 2: Yes you did before, and I know that.
Speaker 1: I know that.
Speaker 3: I know that, But you know what if I hold it in my facial express and still I don't know how to bring them back either.
Speaker 2: Yeah, work on your poka base.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, my poker face don't work at all. It all right. I got a prank for you.
Speaker 3: This one right here is all your lights on, all your lights on.
Speaker 1: I just want to check and see all your lights on.
Speaker 2: Hello, hello, is I'm trying to reach us.
Speaker 4: Who's calling this?
Speaker 2: This can call me Pepper. I love UH. I think I actually live in the apartment behind you. I think my my apartments are up against each other. If you are you in unit?
Speaker 4: Who want to know?
Speaker 2: Actually I want to know. I'm calling you. I got a little bit of a problem. I actually live in, uh, which is the apartment that that's our apartments are back to back with each other. And I don't mean no harm man, but you are right, Yes, okay, here's what's going on. It took me a long time try to figure this out. But when you come home in the evening and you turn your life dome, my oven and stove come on, and I'm talking about every out on my stove is on and burning hot.
Speaker 4: How do you know that's because when I turn my life.
Speaker 2: On, I just I mean, I didn't figured it out. It just seemed like every time, I mean, I hear you when you close your door, and every evening, I'm like, why is my oven in my stove coming on? And I'm talking about my whole kitchen just hunting degrees in there behind the stove being on like that?
Speaker 4: Okay, did you call maintenance?
Speaker 2: From my understanding, I'm on the list and they're not gonna get to me for a couple of days now, so I'm not I'm asking you, miss you don't mind to not have your life's on until they come get this fix.
Speaker 4: Okay. So you asking me not to turn all my life for three or four days, and you know, to sit in the dark.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm just saying it's only gonna.
Speaker 4: Be you're asking me to sit in the dark. You know, I got a baby. I can't sit in the dark, Okay.
Speaker 2: I mean, y'all have any cameras or something y'all can work with or something like that.
Speaker 4: I have to give my baby food, milk. I mean, really, you want me to sit in the dark, and you don't want me to turn anything on. You know, I got to feed my baby.
Speaker 2: I understand, and and and much respect to you and your child, much respect. But what I'm trying to explain to you is, I mean, we have to look at the big hazard here. The bigger hazard here is is that I'm over here with fire on.
Speaker 4: Okay, what us about? Where are you getting this wee from? How am I involved in your situation?
Speaker 2: I have nothing license patched in some kind of way to my ovens and stole.
Speaker 4: Okay, but I still I don't have anything to do with that. You know, you need to call management whatever, But I don't have anything to do with that. And I want to know, how do you know when I get home and turn on my lights? I mean, like, are you looking at my window or something? Are you a peeping tong? Do I need to call nine one one?
Speaker 2: You don't need to call nobody on me. Now what we need to get somebody over here and fix this other than the stove. That's what we got to get done. But until then, right now, you can't turn them lights off.
Speaker 4: Oh I'm turning on my lights. I mean, I know you ain't trying to regulate what I do in my house.
Speaker 2: I'm finsten. I'm gonna tell you, just like this here, I'm gonna need you to keep them lights off until meeting this get over here in two days. Now. If I see this stove come on and all these eyes on this stove come on, then I'm finna come back over there and we're gonna have directed fire problem. But I cannot have this coming on.
Speaker 4: So you're threatening me.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm not. No, I'm not no, I am not. I'm telling you not to turn the lights off. That's what I'm asking you to do.
Speaker 4: Well, I can't sit in the dark and I'm gonna turn on my lights. So you know you're gonna have to deal with it.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not feel deal with it. You gonna have to actually turn the lights off. Now, I understand. Do you have somewhere you can go stay?
Speaker 4: To me? Do you have somewhere you can go stay? I'm not leaving my house. I don't have a problem. You and the one with the problem.
Speaker 2: I'm here. And then you turn it on.
Speaker 4: And then and if you come over here and knock on my door you think you see fire in your stove, You're gonna see some fire. I can show you some fire.
Speaker 2: Okay, listen, I'm trying to work it through as calmly as I can.
Speaker 4: Okay, you're trying to work with me, calmedy.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: The only thing you're doing right now is you're trying to tell me what to do and run my household.
Speaker 2: Okay. If you're not gonna work with me, then that's what I'm gonna do. But I already found out where the break is. I just go and just turn all the power off so you don't have your power on it off.
Speaker 4: Wait a minute, what the no? You can't turn my breakrop? Are you crazy?
Speaker 2: I got to do what I got to do. I can't start no fire.
Speaker 4: Right? You get my phone number anyway? I mean, how you know my name? My number? Artist? You know what? I'm about to come home and he gonna put the foot up your I don't care if he put your in the up and we set you up on fire. What the you talking about? You gonna damn turn the break off.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to show me and prevent a farm for the whole complex, and you up in there trying to comment, Uh, this is like arsome for you to turn that on I.
Speaker 4: Don't give you want. You already got a problem, so I'm just gonna add fuel to the fire. You call me and again I want to know how you got my number.
Speaker 2: I look, I'm not Frona city and go on in this little small table. Is that we got a problem with your twitch when you turn it on the problem on the store you task.
Speaker 4: The problem is about to be a bigger problem when my man come over there and put a foot up here. I don't know who you think you with, but it's about to be on. I don't know how you got my number, but you called it wrong today.
Speaker 2: Okay, fine, I got one thing else I need to say to you as you listen.
Speaker 4: You've got to say because I'm tired of listening to you.
Speaker 2: Are you listening?
Speaker 4: You ain't saying I wanted to hear today? You calling me with all this here?
Speaker 2: It is? That is nest. You tire me from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. You just got pranked by your husband?
Speaker 4: Are you wait a minute, hold up, this is who.
Speaker 2: This is, nephew. Tell me from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Your husband got meet the prank phone call you?
Speaker 4: Are you serious? It's for real? I don't believe it. I can't believe it. I know I was ready to put a foot up in somebody. I don't believe I just got pumped like this.
Speaker 2: Okay, I gotta ask you one more thing. What is the baddest I'm talking about the baddest radio show in the land, the Steve.
Speaker 4: Harby Morning Show. You got it?
Speaker 1: See that's greatness right there.
Speaker 3: When you're gonna sit there and write something that's stupid, when you turn it, when I turned my life, when you turn your life on my my stove, come on something, come on to my house.
Speaker 1: You see that's greatness. That's just greatness.
Speaker 3: I'm a lot of you calculated the brilliance of my stupidity.
Speaker 1: But that's all right, Joe. Well I look at it one day.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm trying to figure out if they ever come up with a prankin Hall of Fame, you know, will I be at least nominated for that in the pranking Hall of Fame.
Speaker 1: Do you see that, y'all? Don't Yeah, don't ya don't see that?
Speaker 3: You're the king of I mean, do y'all see me on the Hollywood Walker Fane.
Speaker 1: Do y'all see that? I don't see that. Okay, all right, all right, I'm just checking. I don't see that. You don't see it.
Speaker 2: Why you don't see a junior.
Speaker 1: Because this boy's ignorant. The Hollywood walker fat and this boy's ignorant. This I got that.
Speaker 3: So you go down the walkway, you see all liam, you see all these actors and actresses, and then it's timing.
Speaker 1: Why is he here?
Speaker 3: And a phone on that brand though timing not the Godfather Friday decided this Sunday Halloween weekend the Nephews at the Addison m Pravue.
Speaker 1: That's Friday sided this Sunday.
Speaker 3: Tickets are on sale right now, the best Best Halloween Costume Wednesday Prize. And I promise you you're gonna love this prize. Best Halloween Costume Wednesday Prize, Friday and Saturday night.
Speaker 1: All right, come dressed for the occasion, all right. Boo, alright, don't be scared to laugh. You're listening Steve Hardy Morning Show