Speaker 1: Welcome everybody. It is Fade this week what four of the NFL season, Week four of the show, Actually Matt Jones and Drew Franklin we have had such a great time. We were just talking about Drew, the pictures that get taken by our social media guy and videos Mario. For people nationally who don't know, just look up Mario. He's the first one that comes up on the internet. He takes videos and pictures and he does so many that I'm having to look at myself more and sometimes I don't look good and I need him to fix that.
Speaker 2: Mario has been great, but you do there's a new element to radio when every day what you wore, whatever was going on, then goes on on Instagram. You think a little bit more before you leave the house, Like have I worn this shirt four days at all? I agree with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there are times that day three of the same shirt, I'm like, it's going to start to show up, so then I change it.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, in the past, you know, trust Tree, me and Ryan, we'd never snitch on you. You'd never snitch on us for more the same thing three or four times a week. But now Mario is just he's taking us to the world online.
Speaker 1: Well, he's done such a great job, and everywhere we go people are like Mario, Mario, where for dart Thal and.
Speaker 2: So it gets really excited. I would love to take a picture of you and Mario. Yeah, let me hold all your things and the camera and take a photo of you too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people, I like that now. People used to always ask Billy to take pictures, and now they ask us to take pictures of Mario.
Speaker 3: Yep, that still hap.
Speaker 1: Have you been asked to take a picture of Mario? Because I would bet that would make you upset.
Speaker 3: That would infuriate I love Mario.
Speaker 1: I don't make somebody ask you that, all right. So Week four the NFL C Week three, five of the six highest favored teams lost outright. Five of the six lost outright. The season is wacky. I think it'll start to calm down this week. But that's in the NFL and in college football. This is a good week of games, and then next week's like the best week of games ever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this week maybe one of the best regular season games or the best game on the schedule with George Alabama, but there's a lot of other good ones too. I feel like you know I always check our results. I don't want to say it, but I kind of feel like I might have made a little money last week.
Speaker 1: I kind of feel like we did really well.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna say I did really well, but I know in my head of several winners, I'm gonna go I should at least be crawling my way back from the dead.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna guess I got seven and five College two and four. Excuse me, NFL, what do you guess?
Speaker 2: I'll say seven and five College three and three NFL. I know if some losers I had.
Speaker 3: Well first of fall a lot of disrespect towards my stat keeping on the morning show. I just want to say I'm perfect this year.
Speaker 2: Okays, A good job.
Speaker 1: Job.
Speaker 3: Matt, you were eight and four in college, even thought and Drew was seven and five.
Speaker 2: We go, that's a prediction.
Speaker 3: In the NFL, Matt, you were three and five and Drew was four and four. So total, Matt, you are thirty four and twenty six. Well, Drew is twenty six and thirty four.
Speaker 2: Here I come, Oh, it's a big hole. I started in two big holes. This year.
Speaker 1: Six and twenty four is like, it's really good, and I mean that is a sixty six percent winning percentage. Thirty is it? Thirty six and twenty four?
Speaker 3: Thirty four and twenty six?
Speaker 2: All right, well close enough to break even, you have to go fifty two point three percent. Think in college, my number is really good, right? The pro has been difficult this year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't have it totaled out by each one. But that fourteen and six week that you had is still.
Speaker 1: Still that's a week people are talking about. When I go out on the streets, people just scream, you went fourteen and six that one week.
Speaker 2: Someone stopped me today they had two things there didn't Mago fourteen and six and will you take a picture of me and Mario? And I was like, yeah, yes, yes, and yes.
Speaker 1: Okay, before we get to the games, have you tried the Oreo flavored coke yet?
Speaker 2: Close, I've tried the coke flavored Oreo. Okay, I went in reverse order. I've not had the drink yet, but I have had the cookie.
Speaker 1: And I've had the other. So let's you first go, how is the coke flavored Oreo very weird? It was good? Uh? It was.
Speaker 2: It was a sleeve of six and someone left me the last one so I got one shot at it after.
Speaker 1: One, but it was good.
Speaker 2: It was good enough that I wanted the other five that were in the sleeve. I wanted more of it. It was different because you know, Coke's got that what is that little vanilla kind of flavor. I prefer a regular Oreo. But if you put the coke on was in front of me, I'm eating them all no hesitation.
Speaker 1: I will say the Oreo flavored coke is one of the weirder drinks I've ever put in my mouth. When you think of an Oreo, you like it, but you don't say there and go. You know what, I would like to have an Oreo after taste? Right, an oddly coke favor or Oreo flavored coke does leave you an Oreo after taste, which is a really strange phenomenon. It's very sweet, so like I like to drink twenty ounce cokes, it is hot. It would be hard to get through a twenty ounce Oreo coke, but it does leave you sort of with the app It's like, I don't know if I like it. It's like if you told me, do you want a waffle? I would like a waffle, But if you told me, Do I want my mouth to taste like waffle after it's over? No, that's kind of how this is.
Speaker 2: Okay, what other pairings in the food community do you think would work like this?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What did you him do that? Like?
Speaker 1: What made them think let's go ahead and make Oreo coke? That's an odd thing to me. You don't dip Oreos into coke, right.
Speaker 2: I think even though there, I guess different companies, there had to be somewhere. I think there was just an accident in a factory and they're like, what are we gonna do about this? We actually dumped our coke into our Oreo fudge pieces flavored orange juice. I do it.
Speaker 1: You say it would be gross, but that's kind of how this felt to me. So I don't know if this product's gonna last.
Speaker 2: Mountain Dew Twizzlers mount you one if I said, hey, look, I have this big bag of Mountain Dew twizzlers, which if it.
Speaker 1: Was Mountain Dew Skittles, I'm kind of in I try.
Speaker 2: I think these kingdoms need to branch out more and pair more things together.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm for it. Keep experimenting, Nabisco, if you'd like to send us some or coke. I saw Golic and Golic. Uh, they got some and no offense. I mean Golic and Golic's on the DraftKings network, so everyone should listen to it. But I feel like we're just as big as at least one Golic, so they should they should send us some too.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Uh. They actually had a big vent Lexington recently, an Oreo coke event on campus. We should have gone. How did we not get invited? I feel like we should have been their game day pickers. I thought you've been had a pick event. No, no, no, I saw a celebration of the Coke Oreo collaboration. They're giving it away and that would be a big celebrator. They had those things with like the arms that move. Yeah, you know, I like those things. Talking about we missed out. Yeah, we'll catch them next time around.
Speaker 1: All right. So on this amazing hot streak, So you're saying I guess last week? Uh really overall? I went eleven and.
Speaker 3: Nine, both of you did.
Speaker 2: That's awesome.
Speaker 1: We just keep churning out winners and nobody gives the analysis we do, and nobody that's that's true. It is true. One thing we need to bring up b Yu, who we picked covered actually won the game. But the Mormon good luck did not extend to you. When you saw the Book of Mormon after multiple times of me singing it on this show, it didn't work for you. You actually got in a fire drill right.
Speaker 2: There were several instances and delays at Book of Mormons stop in Lexington. I went for faye this research on a Friday night. Took the wife said, Hey, I know you'd rather do something else, but we got to do this for our podcast. I have to go get my research in. Two songs into the show, the speaker starts crackling, and you can tell right away this ain't good because it sounded something pretty permanent. Lexing and Opera House is an old place, it's a big speaker. I doubt they just have an extra laying around. So they finished the song through the cackling, and then everyone just runs off the stage and they leave us there with no announcement. We're all standing up, walking around.
Speaker 1: I go talk to.
Speaker 2: Friends on the other side of the place. We don't know what's going on. About fifteen minutes later they come back out. They say, are bad. Fix the audio issues. I hurt people. We know about that happens from time to time. But then later in the show fire drill, you know, we don't move. We think that maybe it's nothing, but then they say no, get up and get out in the streets. The old theater piles into downtown Lexington's crazy. So second delay of the performance, you know, when the fire alarm came on, you know what they should have done, turn it off like a lie, which is just it's just a cute little Mormon trick. Is that it is. I'd forgotten, you know, I'd already seen it before. I'd forgotten how funny that show is. It's great that I.
Speaker 1: Mean, there are like laugh out loud moments, yes that turned it off, songs, great when the guy is you know, talking about when he was a kid and he was interested in it, in his friend and like all of it. It's it's so good. It's such a good show. And Bill, you still haven't seen it.
Speaker 3: Still haven't seen it. I did watch the song that you were singing last week, mostly me, Oh, that could very well be you and Ryan.
Speaker 1: I told you that and you didn't believe me, and you button mostly me.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 2: When they in that here in Lexington, and it didn't help that the character looked even more like Ryan. He looks like no one looks like the one in Lexington. I felt like the intentionally brobbed me of one that looked like Ryan. I could not stop feeling give value too. Doesn't it kind of apply? I mean, I can say that because it's also making fun of me. It's not just making fun of Ryan.
Speaker 1: But you know when when he says I could stand next to un watch, I'm like, it's Ryan.
Speaker 2: The curly hair, there's the height differential. You saw it.
Speaker 1: I saw.
Speaker 3: I saw that song and it is strangely, strangely very much like you and Ryan.
Speaker 2: That's what I thought.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm glad you had fun and sorry that the fire alarm went off, But let's get started. We can't just sit here and yap all day. I gotta do ESPN to night every Thursday night now, Billy doing ESPN Radio from seven to ten. Arrest of the NFL C you filling in for somebody or Amber Wilson is on maternity leave. And Ian Fitzsimmons, who I really like, but he has a he has like a habit I don't particularly like. I'm trying to figure out because I'm doing half the shows with my Ron half with Ian Fitzimmons. I've got to get Ian fitz Simmons to stop calling me coach.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a thing. He calls everybody coach. I was like, hey, coach, like everyone, I'm cringing over here.
Speaker 1: Just it's hearing that literally makes me want to explode because he'll say everything is coach, and I've I don't coach, I've never coached.
Speaker 2: You don't call coaches coach.
Speaker 1: But that's like he says it, like buddy or guy, chief chief. He's just like, all right, coach, what you got.
Speaker 2: And I'm liked.
Speaker 1: Because I like him and he's fun to I'll do the show with But if he calls me coach for the next ten weeks, I might go to Dallas and and throw somethinguse.
Speaker 2: That's where he lives coach, so I could see who that'd be irritating. Just listen, especially after the discussions you've had on KR about calling coaches coach.
Speaker 1: Tonight Myron's on, but the next time it's with him. Just listen to how much he says coach. So anyway, Amberson maternity leave. So I'm hosting during the NFLC.
Speaker 3: So you get people ready for Thursday night football.
Speaker 1: And it's during it, so it's like before it starts and then it goes to ten o'clock. So basically the halftime which tonight Cowboys.
Speaker 2: Dak you're getting them ready for the second half.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right. So all right, what's our first game in I guess I'm asking you? In college football twelve college eight pros, you're guaranteed to win a lot of money.
Speaker 2: We always go chronologically, so we'll start at noon this week. It's topical. Is there a Friday night one? That's nothing jumped out? I mean, I could pick one if I just sometimes it's nice to get it to a good start. Well, how about we start topical with a little BYU at Baylor?
Speaker 1: Is that noon?
Speaker 2: Yes, which would be for the ten am for the coups. But b YU is four and oh in smoked Kansas State last week by twenty nine points.
Speaker 1: All right, so is b YU what favored by six? Baylor is a three and a half point face, Oh, give me, give me the Mormon. Baylor stinks.
Speaker 2: Taylor had they had the they blew it against Colorado a week ago. Baylor is a three and a half point favorite. There's three and a half point according to my notes. I can't confirm. Yes, that is crazy is confirming. I mean again, it's a cute little Mormon trick. They are. They're surprising them. They are going to you know, Baylor. They still have.
Speaker 1: The problem of the family, the couple that lives there, Chip and Joanna, Chip and Joanna. It's been haunting them for a while. Mormons come in. They're on rolled. They destroyed Kansas State and they won at s MU. Already, come on, this is an easy one. Bring them young easy.
Speaker 2: I was gonna bring up where I jumped on the I like b YU, but that what is the body clock? Saying? At ten o'clock in the morning, do they do they adjust?
Speaker 1: Was b Yu? Are they Pacific or mountain time? B Yu's mountain Okay, so the base so it's only an hour.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, their bodies, their bodies are still gonna be that's left. Yeah, now Baylor's they have an hour advantage here. I'll still go by we go, b YU. But that's that's something to watch. Watch it.
Speaker 1: I'll watch it.
Speaker 2: You're ready to play football at ten am.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't know, No, no, no, I'm not ready at all. But uh ever, as a matter of fact, you could whatever time of day you put I'm not going to be ready to go play college football.
Speaker 2: But uh they've played four games, no team has scored more than fifteen points on them.
Speaker 1: Telling you fear the Mormon, I'll turn it off, all right, go ahead.
Speaker 2: How about a little stand at noon little top twenty five matchup Oklahoma State at Kansas State. As we just mentioned, Kansas State lost to Bite State.
Speaker 1: Big in this one is if the spread is under thirteen, I'm taking Oklahoma State. Excuse me, Kansas State? What are you gonna like it? Then?
Speaker 2: Five?
Speaker 1: It's like a perfect thing, Billy. Kansas State is being overlooked because of what happened at BYU. Mike Gundy is a snothead. His perm is finally catching up to him. They lost at home to Utah. This is another one. I like Will Howard. You know he's the quarterback at Kansas State.
Speaker 2: He was last year.
Speaker 1: Will Howard used to be the quarterback at Kansas State. Now it's a guy with long hair, right, Avery Johnson. Avery Johnson, Yeah, I used to coach Alabama. Now he's at quarterback now he's the quarterback at Kansas State. I love the Kansas statecas.
Speaker 2: I love that Oklahoma State supposed to have the best running back in the country, Olli Gordon, remember that had the little d Wow, they got Mike Gundy and some controversy, but he's only averaging I.
Speaker 1: Don't remember what was the controversy. Did Mike Gundy? Was he driving to or yeah? I got to do it overseas?
Speaker 2: He was like, who hadn't had five or six pirits and driven around?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: He said that, Oh yeah, He's like, I can't get on him. I've done that several times. I wouldn't know. He said that, yeah, wow, Oh he went with the who had had six or gotten in the call. That was a big off season story of Mike Gundy backing up Oli Gordon. But he's only averaging sixty yards a game. So Ali Kansas stated, it's even weirder. I don't want to get the quote wrong. I'm so serious, but I'm not exaggerating that much. He said, basically, you know, I've done this several times and got away with it, so it's hard to ain't written a couple of bad chicks.
Speaker 1: I mean, come on, like it happens.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 1: But for the grace of God go I So.
Speaker 2: When you're when you're overseas, you weren't getting the Mike Gundy updates.
Speaker 1: You know, I was only reading the BBC and it did not make the BBC that he said that. He said that, Wow, Well.
Speaker 2: I mean, who hasn't robbed the liquor store? They sounds like a little copper.
Speaker 3: No, dabo is more clamps And what's Mike Gundy.
Speaker 2: Oklahoma stayed who among us? Right?
Speaker 1: I wouldn't expect you to understand.
Speaker 2: Let's stay at noon game? What going on in game? Near and dear to our hearts? Yeah, cats, rebels, Okay, Old miss that ole miss o miss what seventeen? What's seventeen and a half?
Speaker 1: All right? First of all, we got to talk about old miss and their and their fans. I assume some of you and Mississippi are listening. Y'all. Gotta slow down, all right, y'all gotta slow down with this. I mean, has there ever been a moment in your life that you've thought, you know, where, I'm scared to go Oxford, Mississippi, Oxford, Mississippi. Like, the only people that should be scared are people not in Greek life. Okay, I mean it's basically one big fraternity in sorority, and they are acting like their stadium is like walking into the Colosseum in the Roman Empire. It is a bunch of people who are I'm sure are nice, but are not particularly loud. They all have that floppy haircut right, and they there and the women will be wearing a dress that has a pin button, big buttons, ad pie like it's gonna be like that's what it is, and it's fine, but it's not crazy. It's not like at LSU. We're literally alligators will bite you as you walk in.
Speaker 2: High probability of getting stabbed, yes, and LSU you you're half your personal belongings, will not make it home, and you're drinking a random shot out of the back of someone's car.
Speaker 1: So I think the home field is now. Of course, I've become a story down there, like literally, the newspaper today has a story about me. Oh you got a Clarion, Mississippi newspaper, The Clarion Ledger has a story that says Kentucky radio host says, old miss stadium not that lap as my grandfather would say, they must be hurting.
Speaker 3: For attention, slow news day.
Speaker 2: It was a slow news day that helps prove your point, I think exactly.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna lose, I think, but we will cover the seventeen.
Speaker 2: I take Kentucky two add to your point about their experience, and you know me, I'm an oxcar fan that old row the like main social media account just two days ago had like a joke like why is Vought Hemingway Stadium always empty in the second half? Then there's like a button that says second half's at the library, Like they celebrate watching the second half of games at a bar, they celebrate leaving.
Speaker 1: Early, and didn't Lane Kiffen complain about it earlier this year. So I mean, look, you're fine, but don't act like you know, they're all mad at me and I'm gonna be there And then what barstool MINSI that's a person. Mincy came after me today and I don't know him. He seems like a nice guy. He was the guy that like they fired for saying something he shouldn't have said, and then they hired him back to like sell watches or something like that. Seems like a perfectly nice guy. But even he came after me.
Speaker 2: Do you feel safe going? You just said you're not afraid of Oxford, but now that you got random Twitter accounts at the.
Speaker 1: Way I would be unsafe is if I was selling polo shirts and they would take all of them, like it's gonna be. It's fine.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm not. You don't think you might's gonna untuck their shirt at you?
Speaker 1: When you were at Yukon they got pun Yes, right, I'm gonna say Louisville when the students section all chanted in my face at a Louisville basketball game, Matt Jones sucks. You think I'm scared of walking into the Chipotle in Oxford? I got much better than Chapell hit. He's gonna be crowded there, so I thought.
Speaker 2: I would, well, hope you have fun.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have fun going. I'm staying at my friend's house. I'm taking Tall the Turkey Hunter and Hubby.
Speaker 2: Oh you got security with you.
Speaker 1: That's that's gonna be a lot of fun. We're gonna have a blast. I wish Mark was going, but you know he's he's he's big time. Now.
Speaker 2: I got other things to do. I get it. I am jealous. Did you pick Kentucky's I am picking Kentucky. I do not think they can win because I don't think the offense can score. But I think this Old Miss offense that leads the nation in practically every stat there is, they're gonna run into a very good Kentucky defense. It's the first challenge. I think Kentucky might have an elite defense. I think it would be pretty low scoring game. I mean, I got it somewhere like twenty four thirteen.
Speaker 1: Is Lane Kiffin coaching Old Miss next year?
Speaker 2: I think so. I know there's like talk of Florida and he's always at the top of the list, but if they have the year that they're capable of having and he's in the playoff, I mean, I think he really loves it down there. He's appreciated. I could see him sticking around.
Speaker 1: But the thing is, if he stay like this is this is gonna be a peak year. I'm not saying they can't ever get any better, but this is probably like a peak year for them. If he doesn't go now, then he's probably saying I'm spending the rest of my career here, which maybe he wants to do. But if you're gonna leave this would be the time to leave.
Speaker 2: That's true. Jackson Dart, the quarterback, has been a three year starter. Yes, so he's had a lot of consistency on offense. And you could also, as I just said, if he builds it up, he could stay. He could also say, well, look I took you the playoff. I'm leaving you in much better shape.
Speaker 1: Because I don't think you can win a national championship at Old Miss. You could get to the playoff. You can win a national championship at Florida, right, I think that's the difference. Old Miss can make the playoff. I don't think they can win a title, but Florida can win a title. What's next?
Speaker 2: Finally we'll get out of these noon games. The little three point thirty. We have Wisconsin at usc USC. I loved them last week at Michigan. Hurt me. It's one of my losses. Yeah, they're fifteen and a half point favorite this week. Who is USC? Okay? Wisconsin not theo. Wisconsin's not good though, right, They're not the traditional Wisconsin power running and defense and a good line. They don't have the ground and pound they normally do.
Speaker 1: I do think though, USC, you know, I think them losing the Michigan does showcase that there is a different They're going to have to step up to play Big ten opponents every single week, but they are at home. I don't think Wisconsin's good. I think Wisconsin it's very difficult for them to match up with a USC kind of style. But fifteen and a half's a lot a lot. Is that what it is? Wait?
Speaker 2: I didn't say it, because that's not what it is. What is it? No? No, that's what it's fifteen and a half it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna say Wisconsin covers of fifteen and a half. I don't think they win, but fifteen and a half too much.
Speaker 2: They've also had a week off since getting killed by Bam at home. Yeah, softeen a half, I'm gonna I'm going to back USC one more time. I'll admit part of it's because I'm I'm chasing it from last week, trying to get that money back. But I feel like they have something to prove after blowing that game a week ago. Wisconsin will copy Michigan's formula. They kind of slowed it down, just ran the ball. They weren't really throwing it all. But I don't think Wisconsin will be as good at it as Michigan was, so I will say USC covers, even though that's a big games a lot of points.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: What's next another top twenty five, maybe the second best game of the week, whatever you think of these teams. Louisville at Notre Dame. Yeah, number fifteen, what is it six for Notre Dame? Six and a half?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I like Louisville. I think Louisville can win.
Speaker 2: Last year, Louisville six and a half point underdog in this game, and then the game was a home still, but.
Speaker 1: I think they can win. I don't know if they win, but I think they can win. This is one of those games. If I do a teaser, I would probably take Louisville at like what minus or plus thirteen and a half or whatever. I don't think Notre Dame scores enough to blow him out, so I'm gonna take Louisville to cover. I actually probably will place a money line bet.
Speaker 2: On Louisville to win.
Speaker 1: I think Louisville's going to drop a couple of ACC games, but I think there this will be one that they actually win.
Speaker 2: I like Louisville to cover. I don't know about winning. Notre Dame's coach has to win that hand. He can't handsome handsome oa, he can't lose this hand. I don't follow them closely enough to know how hot his seat is or the circumstances around him. But he can't lose this game after just losing a couple of weeks ago. But I still think Louisville will cover that spread.
Speaker 1: And the amount of women that just come up to me on the street to talk about how handsome he is.
Speaker 2: How many times when you say that happens.
Speaker 1: Twelve not a day, but twelve times a week. It's a lot, you know. It reminds me. I still am haunted by my ex girlfriend one time, who didn't like sports, just didn't even like anti sports, matter of fact, specifically, would say to me, when will you stop talking about sports ball? That was her first Oh no, I remember put having an NFL game on and she walked in and saw Jimmy Garoppolo and ghost, now who's that? And I ended up hating him from then on. I've had that happen now with Notre Dame coach and I don't even know his name.
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: Marcus Freeman can't stand him because of that, but he is.
Speaker 2: A year ago. I mean not to get into this, Who's Hansman who's not in college football, because we could do some hours on that. Their quarterback last year, Sam Hartman. My wife is a Notre Dame fan, but I would notice she'd paid a little more attention with when they'd show the sideline when Sam's helmet wasn't on, So she hadn't do that for Mike Gundy. No, he has Sam Hartman like hair, though they both have that flow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Sam Hartman had great hair and like he could even do the thing that even when I had a lot of hair I couldn't do, which is like flip it back sort of nonchalantly and it would go back and it would be like if I flipped it, it would be in six different directions.
Speaker 2: It look like we touched the ball at the Science Center.
Speaker 1: And I always have even now, I still have a big cow lick, which is just not becoming on anything you know of what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's why we podcast. They can't see us. Why do they call it a cow lick?
Speaker 3: Could you have a cow licked your spot on your head? That's what it would look like.
Speaker 2: Stick out like that is that why it's called that, or you're just making that up.
Speaker 3: I think I've heard that before.
Speaker 1: Huh well, see Bill, you go, you taught me something. I don't know if that's true, but you still talk Mario. Can you make us look like Sam Pittman and Marcus Freeman? I got on Sam Hartman. I don't want to look like Sam Pittman. And make me look like Sam Hartman. I would have just one day in my life like to have had that hair, you know, just one day have that much and like be able to style. There was a time I had that much but didn't know how to style it. Unfortunately, that's never gonna happen. What's next? Uh?
Speaker 2: Me being Sam Pittman. Uh, I think you would be a good Sam. How about a little Oklahoma going to Auburn? When you said that, I had to think, are those teams? Even when even I read it. When I started to read it, I looked at my sheet, like Oklahoma had Auburn? Oh yeah, it's really strange. What a little Hugh Freeze, little controversies both way, turd Hugh Freeze. He asked my friend Sam Pittman. That's me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ask my friend Sam Pittman when we're when we're calling calling the women, uh the heat, I'd beat them nine out of nine times.
Speaker 2: It's like, come on, uh, Hugh Freeze is a two point underdog at home.
Speaker 1: Give me Oklahoma. They're gonna win. They're gonna win big. Although they are starting what like a freshman quarterback, a new one.
Speaker 2: But both teams have been been doing some quarterback rotating now.
Speaker 1: I like the Sooners. I think the Sooners come back from that Tennessee loss win by eleven point.
Speaker 2: Also like the Sooners, their young quarterback, true freshman came in and played alright against Tennessee.
Speaker 1: They did. I mean, I think they're really good.
Speaker 2: So fun, fun matchup here. This is the my Sam Pittman's stat of the day. Auburn is ranked one hundred and thirty second. That's dead last in turnovers. Oklahoma is first in creating turnovers. So you have the best at creating turnovers and the best at turning it over.
Speaker 1: If Kamala Harris writes me one more time.
Speaker 2: And ask for money, is it her personally? The show?
Speaker 1: She always says it is that you're saying it's not her. It always says, hi, this is Kamlala Harris. Hi, it's Kamala Harris. I will be direct. Please do comma. We have a critical end of quarter FEC fundraising deadline coming up and Tim and I need your help.
Speaker 2: Who's Tim? Oh Walls?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a reason these deadlines matter so much. The world is watching you.
Speaker 2: Me, We're watching me.
Speaker 1: Sounds like it are people powered. Movement needs to do what it takes to defeat Donald Trump in November. So please contribute ten, twenty or whatever dollars you can.
Speaker 2: Can You should say send me a selfie so I know what you I will donate if you send me a picture right now. I'll want a picture of you, hold me today's newspaper.
Speaker 1: Send me a selfie.
Speaker 2: I'll give you one thousand dollars. You doing a thumbs up right now. But do you think that works?
Speaker 1: Like seriously, do you think random mass texts would make you give any money to anyone?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wouldn't. I'm saying there's a lot of gullible people out there, like the ten years swindler.
Speaker 2: Wit, you think people think that's really her?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 2: Yesn't think that?
Speaker 1: No they don't, Yes, kid, you think there are people that get that and go, well, that's nice of Kamla to think of me.
Speaker 2: I'm a billy. It's it's sad. And how many people probably email the person that's a Saudi prince or yeah, I'll send you my social by email because you said this and this? Did you see today?
Speaker 1: Trump is selling Trump watches like Mincy, Yes, like minsy. I got the thousand dollars for the cheapest, one one hundred thousand dollars for the most expensive. I'm just gonna tell you, so, if you pay one hundred thousand dollars for a Trump watch, you should be deported to Stupidville.
Speaker 2: One hundred thousand dollars. It's right.
Speaker 3: Twice a day, kama is just asking for money. Donald at least gives you something that's true.
Speaker 2: I do your two examples here.
Speaker 1: It's true. One of us gets a watch, one of us doesn't get anything.
Speaker 2: Tell Kamala text her back.
Speaker 1: Forgive Craig Greenberg, but forget me on these lists. He's the only person I've ever donated money to, so he I'm on this list because of him. I donated money to his campaign. I don't remember what it was, but he you know, we're in business together. I donated whatever it was, and the problem was because I had never donated money. I gave him like the max you can get, which I think is like three thousand dollars. But that means I'm on these lists as Oh, this guy will just dole it out. I get text messages from people in like wowing. That's like, I know this is in your race, but I feel like you would care. I don't.
Speaker 2: You should try my move. Take the number, then go to Venmo and request money. Oh, turn it on them, like I know, I would actually like twenty dollars.
Speaker 1: Hi. So these are the last two texts I've gotten. Hey, it's Timothy Findley Junior, the Democratic nominee for Kentucky House District twenty nine. Don't care, I mean I wish him the best. But hello, mister Brown, the design of the suit you requested is completed.
Speaker 2: Thanks a lot, Craig Greenberg. What's next?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Oklahoma? By the way, I did, I like Oklahoma a lot? How about a little Arkansas versus Texas? A and M And I hate to tell you guys, this is the last time it will be played at Jerry World. It's been a good run. Now going back to home and home in the Southwest Classic. So one more time in Dallas neutral Fields game here, Texas. A and M is a four point favorite.
Speaker 1: Love A and M, big big, This is my quadruple lock of the day. I love A and M here. This is definitely a money line play for me on a parlay. I really really like A and M.
Speaker 2: In this one. I think I'm gonna take Arkansas. Wow. I don't know why that's done. It's looking at Arkansas' schedule. They need to win this game. They have an unbelievably hard path moving forward, so I feel like they got to come out of this one with a win, and I'm gonna believe in them all. This Sam Pittman talks got me fired up. Yeah, they go Tennessee lsu old miss Texas, Missouri. They gotta win this one.
Speaker 1: With Drew's faced on Sam Pittman's body, and you're just saying, I'm picking.
Speaker 2: Arkansas and yours on Sam Harmon's.
Speaker 1: Sam Hartin's hair on me.
Speaker 2: That's what I want, all right, Woo pig suey, I got Arkansas.
Speaker 1: We've differed a lot on this one. Who's next?
Speaker 2: One of your favorite rivalries U and C is going to Duke Duke is a two and a half point favorite.
Speaker 1: Why don't they end the season with this game like they should?
Speaker 2: North Carolina has won five in a row in this series.
Speaker 1: You and is going to Duke?
Speaker 2: Yes, you and see the same usc that you and see that. Just get up seventy, which.
Speaker 1: Is why I'm picking Carolina. Everybody will assume they stink because they lost to James Madison. Mac Brown. He's going to rally just like he did in the breakfast line with me at ESPN every Sunday morning. He is gonna to get them going and they're gonna win. Really, I'm worried about how confident I am about these games, because I feel good about this one too. Give me Carolina.
Speaker 2: I like Carolina. Duke's four and oh the wins aren't that impressive.
Speaker 1: There'll be more Carolina fans there than there will Duke fans.
Speaker 2: And mac Brown did in the locker room. Wasn't supposed to come out, but he like quit the team and said, do y'all even want me to be the coach? What do you think you think that's true? You think he did quit the team? He came out and said he was just kind of talking and he apologized. He even said, I got to control my motions after the games. Like, dude, you're seventy five. Your emotions have been your emotions for.
Speaker 1: They're not changing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you are what you are. But I don't think it's as serious as it became. But I'm gonna use that as I'm giving them this motivation at Duke to cover because he said, you know you want me to be here anymore.
Speaker 1: First of all, I don't talk about mac Brown like that, but that's what he did. He was the only person at ESPN that would talk to me my first year, the only one.
Speaker 2: He's also the only coach that's given up fifty three points in the first half.
Speaker 1: I would walk by interns who would look down and rather than to me, but mac Brown would stand there next to me while we were getting our armlet's made and asked me how I was doing.
Speaker 2: He was dressed immaculately. I root for that man, and you should you know why I do. I got him cover older guy. He doesn't he ain't looking at his phone. It's not these kids walking around. He wanted to have a conversation. I bet he asked you about the weather. He looked me right in the eye handed me a Werther's original and the two of us we bonded. He he would speak to me every week, every Sunday morning. He would ask me how I was doing. He was the nicest in a not No one was mean except field Yates, but everyone else was was nice. Well, South Pale was mean on the phone. He wasn't there he'd be at games. Although he and I have become friends.
Speaker 3: Now, Oh, you've turned around that relationship.
Speaker 1: Every time he comes on, he's he kind of jokes with me. I think somebody told him that I thought he hated me, and then he kind of.
Speaker 3: And field Yates was the one that kicked you out of his seat, right, Field.
Speaker 1: Yates a whole other sit. Yeah, field Yates kicked me out of his seat. You know how low you have to feel when the fantasy football because he was the fantasy football guy in kicked me out of my seat.
Speaker 2: That's worse than calling you coach.
Speaker 1: If he had called me coach, he'd been on Who's neck?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Where are we?
Speaker 2: How about a little?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Number one Texas they have one of the biggest spreads in the history of the Southeastern Conference. They're hosting Mississippi State Wow, what is it? Thirty eight points? Have some respect? Mississippi thirty eight points? How do you sleep at night? Mississippi State? Wow? A thirty eight point conference spread and Mississi State's lost three straight Arizona State, Toledo, and Florida. But do you think you can pick Mississippi State? No? And I actually like Texas a lot. I think they're going to kill them.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have to take Texas. I cannot believe a thirty eight point spread. I'm gonna pick Texas, but I I can't imagine betting on Mississippi State. Are they the worst non Van dy SEC team since Joker coached here?
Speaker 2: They might be worse including Vandy. Also, their star, their starter who wasn't good, got hurt, so they're now they're going to a true freshman at Texas. Wow. Huh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna have to take Texas.
Speaker 2: I'm going long horns horns up. I don't think twice about it.
Speaker 3: Is it still arch or is it it is it is?
Speaker 2: No decision has been made, but that's how good they are. It doesn't matter. Yeah, I mean yours is projected. What a top ten pick? And then they still could go to Arch and it would be fun. They're gonna win the national championship. By the way, Texas, we do have something fun to watch with Mississippi State here. What's that They're playing Texas number one? But if Georgia beats Alabama, Mississippi State plays Georgia next, they could play number one in back to back weeks? Is that? I mean? That's is that really interesting? I mean, think how rare that would have to be?
Speaker 1: You think it's rare?
Speaker 2: Yeah, getting the number one team.
Speaker 1: Back to back probably didn't have much but it's probably happened before, but probably doesn't happen much.
Speaker 2: You're right, so that that could be good when you have your worst team ever, why not play the number one team and got.
Speaker 1: To back to back weeks?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, let's go to Georgia Alabama?
Speaker 1: All right, big game.
Speaker 2: Alabama's won eight of nine against Georgia.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wow, which is crazy because you think Georgie has been but Alabama beat that one year Georgia won the title, the first year Alabama beat him in the SEC championship thing.
Speaker 2: Yep, the only losses in the National Championship two point spread. Georgia is the favorite in Tuscaloosa.
Speaker 1: I like Georgia. I don't think Alabama is as good this year. I think Georgia is still very good. We just played amazing and we're right there. I think people are downgrading Georgia because they say, well, Kentucky only lost by one.
Speaker 2: I think Georgia will win. It'll be fun. But give me Kirby over Kaylen. I think that's going to be a popular pick. So I'm gonna believe in Kaylen.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I think there's there eventually will be an obvious decline from Saban, But right now they're looking really good with what they just did to Wisconsin. They're at home. I think it's gonna come down to the very end whoever wins this one. So I'll take the two points with Alabama at home.
Speaker 1: They were showing a press conference of Debor talking to the media, and when I saw him, I wasn't sure if he was the coach, the ad the president. Has there ever been a coach in a higher platform position that is more anonymous than Kalen Doore.
Speaker 2: I mean he is at you know the program in comgell that.
Speaker 1: I watched the press conference, and now I think if it was on again, I'm not sure. I would know it's him, Like he has one of those generic like Walmart picture frame faces.
Speaker 2: And even though he was great at Washington, you know, you don't watch a lot of Washington if you're a casual fan. They're never white.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't even know where to find them. They were always on the PAC twelve network or whatever. It's for the degenerates.
Speaker 2: You know, he looks like dark.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he looks like what you were laughing, Mark, It looks like what when you buy a picture frame, there's someone in it. It's usually a family of generic people. And he looks like one of those people. And he's a coach of Alabama. He's covering the two points.
Speaker 2: I agree. Next, you don't agree.
Speaker 3: You don't agree.
Speaker 2: You took Georgia. I'm sorry, ipt I'm taking George. I don't agree because you like Kirby's visor, not the picture frame.
Speaker 1: I'm a provisor guy, and I think Kirby's smart.
Speaker 2: Man, Like, was that intentional? No comment? Illinois and Penn State? How about this being a top twenty game?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Penn State? What's the spread? Ten eleven?
Speaker 2: See catching the trap here? Eighteen? That's a lot?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I always look good. I gotta take Illinois. I can't give eighteen and.
Speaker 2: A half same way. Illinois already has two top twenty five wins.
Speaker 1: And Penn State had a game earlier this year against somebody bad that was close.
Speaker 2: Bowling Green. They drilled Kent State last week, but before that, Bowling Green beat them by touchdown. Yeah, their other game was that was Virginia. They won eighteen too many points. Though I'm ten points. I'm believing in Illinois.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Do you, by the way, do you think the playoff. I'm a big believer that the playoff is actually making the regular season more interesting, not less. You know, there are people who are like, now these games like Alabama Georgia don't matter as much. And maybe that's true a little bit, but now a game like Illinois Penn State matters, whereas it didn't matter before when it came to the title.
Speaker 2: You know right there. I actually heard someone today like mocking George Alabama, like, oh, well, whoever loses can't be in the playoff. Oh wait, anybody can be in the playoff now, and they're kind of dismissing how big of a game that is. I can't wait to watch Georgia versus Alabama, even though it's changed a little bit. And as you said, so many more games are interesting with the being expanded, We're.
Speaker 1: Really going to see it the last week or two of the season because there are gonna be games that you would never care about that will really matter. I mean, I keep using this example. What if Louisville comes in with one loss to Kentucky and if they win, they're in the playoff, and that they lose, they're not. The whole country can watch that game, whereas otherwise it would have only mattered to us here. But it will matter because Kentucky could beat Louisville and knock them out of the playoff. And I think people would care about that, and it's different than what you're bringing up. But I'm so excited for those on campus games. Oh I can't be.
Speaker 2: How can anyone be against you know, expanding to where you get to include those. I think those are gonna be the best thing we get all season.
Speaker 1: Did you see my tweet that I think being the five seed might be the best thing you could. You get to play a home game, so you'll get that revenue against the group of five teams, so against a team that's not as good.
Speaker 2: Then you'll get in the in the bowl.
Speaker 1: In the quarterfinals, you'll get the four seed, which is the worst major conference winner, which this year will probably be a Big twelve team, and you're probably better than they are, right, so you can kind of get to the semifinal. Whereas if you're the one seed, yeah, you may not have to play in round one, but that eight seed is probably gonna be an SEC or Big ten team. So would you rather play Utah or would you rather play Alabama?
Speaker 2: I hear your case.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that bye week's important though late in the year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you already have two weeks off so that the conference championships are like the fifth or fourth of December. Then the playoff is two weeks after that, and then because of Christmas and New Year's you actually get like ten days before you have to play. I actually don't I think it would be an advantage. But how many more we got in college?
Speaker 2: One more? One more? Do a little Arizona at Utah big spread. Utah is an eleven point favorite fun little angle to watch here. Last year, Arizona was up by seventeen with thirty seconds to go, and instead of taking a knee through a fifty one yard touchdown. Okay, and Utah has not forgotten Glad you told me that Arizonata. The Arizona coach has changed, but the fans players, they haven't forgotten that.
Speaker 1: I'm that I was gonna pick Arizona. You just made me take Utah again, went in doubt, choose Mormons and then revenge nothing. Hell hath no fury like a Mormon scorned.
Speaker 2: I feel like cam Rising watch has been going on forever. Utah he still nothing yet, but maybe this week. But even without him, I think they covered two. Who are you laughing at?
Speaker 3: Just all the Mormon talk? I love it. I've got a new reality show to watch too, The Mormon Wives.
Speaker 1: Yes, so apparently I couldn't say this on KSR because my mom listens, and she doesn't listen to this, she says, she.
Speaker 2: Does that believe.
Speaker 1: Aparently The Secret Lives of Mormon Wives is just like a sex show, not like they don't like actually show, but like the whole premises they all sleep with each other and like they're kind of Mormons but they don't toe, but like they're wild.
Speaker 2: Isn't that the premise? Yeah, my wife's watched it. I've caught just bits and pieces? Is it like real housewives? I mean when I say I've seen very little of it, I just the way she explained it to me, is all these when there's these couples, they had an agreement. You know, we're gonna share, We're gonna share. We'renna swing a little. We're not gonna swing too far, just a little casual swing. I think a lot more.
Speaker 1: I think a lot more people, Billy are doing that than you realize.
Speaker 3: Swinging.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like I think that's happening. Like I think in Louisville, sixty.
Speaker 3: The couple especially, I think that's a little high.
Speaker 2: When you pause, I was trying to guess what number you're gonna say. I had much lower. I'm gonna go sixty.
Speaker 3: One, really high. Actually, I know some that do it.
Speaker 2: Oh you do. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna tell you how I know. I mean, I'm not participating. I just I know. And it includes a couple of couples that you would you would never guess. I'm not gonna say how, but can but can I tell you how I found out about?
Speaker 2: Please? You have the I don't know why we're talking about football swing. This This is a true.
Speaker 1: New podcast on the Draft Kings Network. I was eating a meal with one and the person said to me, the person is is a married person who always asked likes to ask me about being singles, like once stories, you know, and the older I get, the fewer stories there are, right. And at one point he goes, you know, normally I ask you stories. He was like, I've got a story. I said, Oh, what is it?
Speaker 2: There?
Speaker 1: Like we're starting to swing And I was like, you mean swing dancing, because that's how That's how much I would have never believed it. Like, no, there's a community here in Louisville. We dipped our toe in it, and it's keeping things fresh. And they swore that it almost like rejuvenated their Mayriorage.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: And the person did say to me, you're not going to talk about this on the show, are you, Which I'm not saying who it is, but I was shocked. And they credited it for keeping them together, So maybe that's good.
Speaker 2: Are we pro swinging?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm not making a moral stance. I'm saying though, but if you have a couple and this is what it takes for them to be together, who am I to say? Hey, what do I always say the heart wants what it wants, you do say that if two couples want to the little switch throo, that's do you think will ever swing?
Speaker 2: Billy? Look, listeners could see even like kind of looked up like there was a light bulb up there.
Speaker 1: I think you should be careful what you say because you're not even married yet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you know nobody's listening to this podcast anyway, So I mean there's I'll never say never.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're gonna knock on your door? Billy? Are swings? Wait? Don't you have swings with Billy or something on TikTok oh? Birdies birdies with Billy? I thought your golf swing, Well, now you can do swing with Billy. Swing with Billy.
Speaker 1: Wow, we just explored.
Speaker 2: Now Mormons driven life to swing it.
Speaker 3: That's true, that's true, but the character I know Mormons could have multiple lives, But are they pro swinging as well?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: What happened here is, uh, two of them nuck off and went outside the rules and took it further than whateveryone agreed to. And instead of you know, most people that would ruin their lives, they got a TV show out of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, from what I understand about the swinging community in Louisville. First of all, it's it is sixty one percent. It is centered in Norton Commons. Like I'm gonna go ahead and tell you, if you know someone that lives in Norton Commons, assume their swinging until otherwise, until you hear something else.
Speaker 2: Just assume their swing. I like that at your percentage. If I go out to the grocery store and I look around over half the people that I'm the.
Speaker 1: Reason I get to sixty one percent is in most of the city it's like fifteen percent, but in Norton Commons it's ninety seven percent, so it evens out into sixty one percent.
Speaker 3: Right, A lot of upside down pineapples on those doors.
Speaker 1: They don't even try. Now it's an upside down pineapple. If you don't, I'm telling you just go to well, just go to one of the restaurants out there.
Speaker 2: You see it. You see it.
Speaker 1: After the KSR golf scramble everywhere. I gotta start hanging around after the scramble? Something nick, How do we get there? NFL? Then over to the NFL? Is that Kaylee Hartungu the k Hart She does Amazon with Dak Prescot.
Speaker 2: Here we go, Uh Carolina hosting Cincinnati Andy Dalton versus old team now revenge. He is two and one versus the Bengals, all with three different teams.
Speaker 1: What's spread?
Speaker 2: It's big detail. I forgot to say. Bengals are a four point favorite.
Speaker 1: I like the Bengals. I think they've I picked him every week and they still haven't one yet. But I like them here. I think they they turn it around. I think the Andy Dalton, you know, one game Andy Dalton's plenty, they he played well. But I like the Bengals. They gotta win. I mean they have to win or their seasons essentially over. And you can't have your season end with the Carolina Panthers. So I'll tell me too.
Speaker 2: Only their second road game, their first one, they almost took down the Chiefs. I'm gonna blame the jungle in the city of Cincinnati for their struggles. And also they cover.
Speaker 1: Your I had people tell me it went the game Monday, that it was like drunker than Marty Girl.
Speaker 2: Cincinnati already gets pretty drunk. They turned it up for Monday Night football.
Speaker 1: Whole nother level like that. They you know, they were carrying people out of the streets with shovels. It was so show like. It was wild.
Speaker 2: Sixty one percent the population.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure they drink the most out of any.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was this. There was a stat they get after it. When I said that on ESPN a few years ago, they questioned me. And then when that stat came out, I sent it to everyone that worked at the ESPN eat it, including people who don't know me. I sent it to Bill Barnwell. Yeah, have you sent your swinging stat around? There's that so unofficial. I'm gonna wait till I get a full time gig before I before I did it.
Speaker 2: Uh, Indianapolis has a full time gig. I don't know what that good. Yeah, the full time as Colts. They're hoaxting Pittsburgh a surprise three to oh team. Maybe an elite quarterback that Chicago definitely shouldn't have got rid of for the number one pick. Now, what's the what's the Colts run defense is the worst the NFL. Pittsburgh is one and a half point.
Speaker 1: fIF Yeah, I love Pittsburgh here. Put all your money on Pittsburgh. Chicago should have won. I mean Chicago was in the red zone six times and only ended up with like ten points. So Chicago pretty much moved the ball at will. They just couldn't score. Anthony Richardson's makes some of the dumbest non Will Levis turnovers. Unfortunately, I like Pittsburgh. I think Pittsburgh's four and oh after this game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Anthony Richardson's pretty bad. I thought that for a long time. He has like one of the worst completion percentages in like five or six years. In three weeks, I'm gonna go Pittsburgh too, do you uh? Right now? If I just say, do you want Justin Fields or Caleb Wills Williams, whore you taking? Long term?
Speaker 1: This year? Fields is better?
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm look, I'm still big on Caleb Williams. You know, I think Jaydon Daniels playing well in that game does make you a little nervous.
Speaker 2: But what if I said Caleb Williams or Jade Daniels.
Speaker 1: That would that that that would be right in? That one's tougher. I'm you know, will Williams definitely take Cam Williams. I mean no offense to Will, but I would take Jayden Daniels would be the one that talked I would take Caleb Williams over Drake May, JJ McCarthy and those guys and Justin Fields. But Jaydan Daniels looked really good. That throw he threw on the game winning that was a heck of a pass. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Field is gonna run over all over their terrible defense too. How about we go to Tampa Bay playing the Eagles, another road favorite. Eagles are laying two points.
Speaker 1: So Philadelphia is in Tampa.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're the favorite. Philly is the favorite and his team's not already just play if you weeks ago.
Speaker 3: They played in the playoffs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Tampa won, right, so Philly's winning. They're gonna this is back to the revenge game. Jalen Hurts knows Mormons, so he knows what it's like to have that revenge. Gene, give me Philadelphia to go on the road. Tampa's well, you're a Tampa fan. Yeah, but it's not that hard of an environment. Plus it's gonna be like one.
Speaker 3: O'clock at Tampa. Yeah, it's not much of a.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna take Philly with Philly hasn't looked great this year. No, I was just thinking I was playing their season ahead. They've had a weird, weird season. They got Barkley dropping that they shouldn't have won in New Orleans. They've played in Brazil. I'll take them covering here, even though I don't really know what Philadelphia is yet. I think even on the show, I picked them as my Super Bowl pick out of the NFC. I would like to pull that back a little bit, but I have them covering.
Speaker 1: Here all right. I like it. What's next, We're.
Speaker 2: Going to prime time. We have three prime time games Sunday and Monday. We'll start Sunday night with Buffalo at Baltimore. Or some people will tell you this is the game of the week.
Speaker 1: This is Sunday Night.
Speaker 2: Yes, Ravens are a two and a half point favorite. They need to win some games after a rough start.
Speaker 1: This is a great game. I mean, I think you could make a strong argument these are two of the three best teams in the league. I know, I know Baltimore's won and two, but they could easily be three in zero. Game is in Baltimore. I'll take the Ravens. You know Lamar in the regular season. I will say this, even if they lose this game, I think the Ravens is going a huge run after this. Their start of their schedule was hard, but I'm gonna take the Ravens to win. I'm a huge, huge Lamar guy.
Speaker 2: In the regular season, they shouldn't have lost to the Raiders more than that. I mean, you losing one possession game of the Chiefs and beat the Cowboys in Dallas, so it's pretty good for them. I don't love how good Derek Henry looks. Well, he looks terrible in that purple, looks awful, but he's still got some life in those legs. I got the Ravens covering also.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well there you go. Uh may I quickly say to you, I just got in a text from on the text machine that said, Matt, I've talked to my friends and their wives.
Speaker 2: We have given the ks R who has the best voice ranking? Oh okay.
Speaker 3: Not a big fan of these rankings lately.
Speaker 1: Number one, Shannon, number two, Drew three, Matt four, Mario five, Ryan six, Billy.
Speaker 2: It's wrong with Billy's voice. I like to pick on Billy, but Billy's got a great radio.
Speaker 3: I got a lot of faults, but the voice isn't one of them. Matt. I know you're just making that up over I mean.
Speaker 1: You wanted to see that. You want to see that he's right there, see that?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I am last.
Speaker 1: The text before this person sent said, I just left the Mexican restaurant in Whitesburg and everyone was listening in there. Just thought you'd want to know.
Speaker 2: Big in Whitesburg at the Mexican Billy. You're not six to me?
Speaker 1: Ryan is sixth on voice? Yeah, Ryan is sixth. You're not sixth. I'd say Mario's fifth. I think you're fourth. I think you're fourth.
Speaker 3: You just wait for the hay bail contest tomorrow.
Speaker 2: You've been practicing YouTube and have you YouTube? What's what's the technique?
Speaker 3: Like a golf swing?
Speaker 1: Kind of we're throwing a haybaiale tomorrow to see who can throw it the Yeah, you kind of want to.
Speaker 3: Keep it low too. You don't want to get that thing high.
Speaker 1: Did I tell you it was a golf swing?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you said part of it.
Speaker 1: It's a golf swing. I think you you you wanna. I think what's gonna happen? I was joking. I don't think you're going to come in six. I think because once I thought about the golf part, you'll you'll be middle of the back. I think it's gonna be me or Drew. But there is the Ryan old man strength thing that we don't that we that could be there, and we don't really think that's gonna be a big factory. Yeah, I think Mario's in last. Unfortunately, Shaneon will be pretty close to.
Speaker 3: It second to last. Yes, yeah, Drew, how's your back? You're gonna be able to lift up them.
Speaker 2: But you know, we played through the pain. I am going on vacation. I'd rather not have a back issue. Now you're getting there, six hours of flights the next day, we'll be ready. We have a Monday night doubleheader Matt that people are not talking about. Why, oh my Titans. I thought about going to this. Now if I were in Miami, I would fly home to get away from it. Titans at Dolphins. Dolphins not on their first quarterback, not on their second quarterback, and maybe not even on their third quarterback. They could be down to their fourth quarterback.
Speaker 1: It's like Tim Boyle or Tyler Huntley.
Speaker 2: Tim Boyle, Eastern Kentucky's own subbed in the last game because he was the only eligible player on the roster. They've signed someone Tyler Huntley. Maybe I didn't know that guy was still in the league, But I mean we're down to maybe Tim Boyle or Tyler Huntley on Monday Night football against the windless Titans. Miami somehow is a one point favorite. I hate football.
Speaker 1: I'm still gonna take Miami because, man, I mean, how can you not.
Speaker 2: Will Levis undefeated in Miami beat the Dolphins last year and football, Yeah, I remember it was so good. They wanted that game back. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think it was his first, like a second game or something. Right, didn't he go down there and he played great? I think, did you know the Titans. Actually, that's why he.
Speaker 2: Has the job he does right now, is that Miami game the Titans.
Speaker 1: Will's stats are not bad if you take away the stupid place. He just has really stupid plays.
Speaker 2: I don't want to sound like a Homer, but you're right, people now he deserves everything he gets for the stupid plays. But I think people are ignoring he was like eleven for thirteen when he fumbled a few weeks ago.
Speaker 1: You know, he's and if there was a chart today that showed all the quarterbacks and whatever, and he was like middle of the pack. But because his mistakes are so bad, and because I think the way he is makes people want to seem fall I think that leads people to think to act like he's worse.
Speaker 2: Than he and the Tennessee fan, his own fans have been waiting to say, I told you so. It really is not even Will. The line is horrible. They could have anyone back there and they would suck. But I'm taking Tennessee to cover. I'm gonna believe in us. Tighten up. We don't go zero and four, we go one and three.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll good one more? What is it before we end the week and go you know, three? Unple down three more? Then on Monday night football, I only have what we do six, we do eight, so give us two more.
Speaker 2: We'll finish with them. Okay, we'll go back. We did this last week. Seattle had Detroit. Good game, Seattle surprisingly good team, good defense. Geno Smith's still playing well.
Speaker 1: He's doing well. He was the highest ranked quarterback on that thing I was telling you about the little chart. He played the best.
Speaker 2: Best team nobody's talking about. Detroit is a three and a half point favorite.
Speaker 1: I like Detroit. Uh, Seattle's good. Detroit's at home. They still haven't played well, and I think they're ready to do it. I think we're going to be talking about it is a Jared Golf party. I'll take Detroit to cover.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna believe in Geno to keep it close. Maybe Detroit wins, but I'll take the points. I saw Detroit is wearing black uniforms, which scares me a little bit.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 2: Kind of makes me want to sway my pick, but I'm gonna stick with the Seahawks.
Speaker 1: All right. How about a little Packers hosting the Vikings NFC North Battle Malik Willis versus Sam Dardald.
Speaker 3: Try to tell you about Sam Darnold.
Speaker 1: He's playing really well. I'm kind of shocked. This is a hard game for me to pick. Actually, what's the spread?
Speaker 2: Three for who? Packers are a three point favorite?
Speaker 1: Then give me Minnesota. I mean I was probably gonna pick whoever the underdog was, just because I'm getting points, and I think it's a coin flip, So I'll take Minnesota. Jordan Love's not playing.
Speaker 2: Right, It's like game time is a game time?
Speaker 1: Well no, I mean.
Speaker 3: It'd be overcoming a lot, but yeah, he's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean if he plays, then that's a different situation. But I'm gonna assume he doesn't play and I'll take minutes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the latest report here from an hour ghost is limited. Yeah, I'm gonna I'm going Minnesota to even if he does play. All right, and then what do we got last? About a little Cardinals Commanders, Commanders of the Surprise.
Speaker 1: We're excited about that one.
Speaker 2: Well, I try to pick a close spread. There's some there's some big ones. You don't want to do a ten and a half point spread, do you, But we got Cardinals are a three and a half point favorite hosting. Uh the hot Commanders. Can we talk about one thing before I picked that one? We'll talk about whatever you want, as we've shown through that.
Speaker 1: You know, for people who don't know there's a state Rep, don't film this. We're not putting this out on Twitter. Uh, Mario in Louisville.
Speaker 2: There's a state Rep in Louisville that pops on my phone all the time who it is alleged to have done a lot of sexual harassment, which is bad. But part of the stories that have come out is that he was banned for life from a Louisville strip club for life. The name of the strip club is apparently Foxy Girls. So he was banned for life from Foxy Girl. No more Foxy Girls for you. Now.
Speaker 1: I thought that was a bad story for him. Not the best, yeah, you know, not the best on the heels of these other allegations than he's we find out he's banned for life from Foxy Girls. But a report came out today that I think makes it worse for the owner of Foxy Girls, who, according to this is a seventy five year old woman I think actually don't say if it's a woman, man, but seventy five years old. Says they've had Foxy Girls for eighteen years, and this is only the third person to be banned for life Foxy Girl.
Speaker 2: That's a bad look.
Speaker 3: I would have thought it'd been a lot higher than.
Speaker 2: I would have thought.
Speaker 1: There would have been three in one night, third this week, and he said, we kicked people out every night, but we've only banned for life three people. And when I read that, if you're one of only three people to ever be banned from a place called Foxy Girls, then his statement did you.
Speaker 2: See his statement?
Speaker 1: His statement and this is not a direct quote, but it said something like this like a lot of adults. Representative Grosberg has it has uh has been at adult establishments.
Speaker 2: Comma including Foxy Girl been to more than one.
Speaker 1: I want to know who worked for him that thought adding the comma including Foxy Girls should have been in them. Right, it has been established you are banned from Foxy Girls.
Speaker 2: We've put that together.
Speaker 1: You are one of only three people who's been banned from Foxy Girls. I don't know that saying including Foxy Girls was the right thing to do in that stay.
Speaker 2: I would have even not mentioned going to multiple places, maybe trying to make it look like a one off situation. Yeah, one time. I would have never been there before. Didn't know how true, just started swinging on the pole. He thought that was for anyone to get up there, and he was trying to go eat at toast. He was there to meet someone to talk about building new roads for the community and just.
Speaker 1: Didn't know how to behave they got lost in another Foxy Girls happens. But like a lot of adults, that it came out when that awful situation in Letcher County and then the people finding the body happened, so it got not as much.
Speaker 2: But that is a crazy story.
Speaker 1: And he has now been banned from the Democratic caucus in the Kentucky Legislature.
Speaker 2: But he's not resigning. Just he's like, is he not resigning from Foxy Girls either? No, I'm going back Friday.
Speaker 3: That was part of the problem, actually, they said kick me out.
Speaker 1: He's not resigning, Like, isn't that crazy? So it is crazy for people who don't know. That means when he shows up to go to the legislature and the Republicans are over here meeting and the Democrats are over here meeting, He's just gonna be standing there by.
Speaker 2: Himself covered in glitter. It's amazing story, isn't it?
Speaker 1: It is? And everyone has called for his raising, everyone, the governor, like everyone, and.
Speaker 2: He's like, no, leave aside being a public servant. I don't care what you do for a living. Maybe you're unemployed. If you're one of three people to be kicked out of a strip club in eighteen years of its existence.
Speaker 1: You need to go home. Lifetime ban.
Speaker 2: You need to go home and look in the mirror and just think about how you got to that point and what you need to do to be better. What how can I improve to not be in this spot that made me three ever to be banned for life.
Speaker 1: Lifetime ban.
Speaker 3: Now, if you're seventy five and the owner of Foxys, first of.
Speaker 1: All, let me just say, you know, he's seen some stuff, eighteen years of it, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like I mean, and yet he went, uh huh, not that guy again.
Speaker 2: I don't know him.
Speaker 1: He may be well, I don't. I don't know what he is, but I know.
Speaker 2: He's not going in Foxy Girls. So Cardinals versus if I ever had to run against him, I would challenge him to a debate at five.
Speaker 1: Time, any place, first at Foxy Girl.
Speaker 2: So what game were we on?
Speaker 1: Cardinals versus someone Commanders?
Speaker 2: Commanders? It's a good, good build up to this game.
Speaker 1: Cardinals are three and a half point favorite. Where's the game in Arizona. I'm gonna take Cardinals. They should have beaten Detroit. They've been looking at Kyler has been looking pretty good. To take Cardinals to win and cover at home.
Speaker 2: I'm an agree short week for Washington. Bengals were just letting them score touchdowns. They they've got a cool off this week. They're not that good. Cardinals win and cover.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go ahead and finish with one piece of advice to you, Mario Billy as young minds who will be the future of media in Kentucky. Never use the phrase including foxy girls in any statement you ever made. Just never gonna be a reason, right correct?
Speaker 2: Remember that. Also remember at any point we were in the city of Louisville and you look around, there are couples sixty.
Speaker 3: I will not become number four, but you.
Speaker 2: Will swing it. Sounds like that's right.
Speaker 3: Well, options are on the table with that.
Speaker 1: With that, if you want to score a touchdown or want to root for a touchdown, how about DraftKings, the official sportsbook partner of the NFL. We don't care how they score the tuddies. We want you to bet on them, and DraftKings is delivering. If you're ready to place your first bet, go right now. You picked who to a score touchdown this week? CD lamb that's tonight tonight in go to the Draft Kings sportsbook app make your pick. Promo code is fade bet up to five dollars. You get two hundred dollars in bonus bets at Fade only at the Draft Kings sports Book. The crown is yours. If you have a gun, probably call one hundred gamer in New York call eight seven to seven, hoping why and new in Connecticut. Help available for problem gamers eight eight eight seven eight nine seven. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino in resort In Kansas, twenty one plus age and eligibility restrictions apply. Mario, do not even think about doing this. In Ontario. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Once for additional terms Responsible Gaming, DKNG, dot co, slash ft ball. Thank you all very much. I hope to see some of you in Oxford. This has been faith.
Speaker 2: Persard about the on to such
Speaker 1: Such