Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Gatty Key.
Speaker 3: Armstrong and Hetty covid.
Speaker 4: AI revealed a new tool called deep Research at an event over the weekend that can scan the Internet and compile a report which can be used for important research like is your ex doing better than you?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: That's fantastic. Oh, I left one thing out yesterday when I was talking about so I listened to one Alex Friedman's three hour podcasts with some of the smartest AI people in the world, and they were downplaying AI's threat to mankind more than I had heard anybody around, and how much energy it's gonna take and how much GPU power it's going to be necessary to do the things. The technology will exist, but it's hard to imagine that we're gonna have the energy to pull off this major world transformation. The money is the other thing. There's just no way to make it profitable yet to where anybody would actually want to do it. You could do it, but you just couldn't make money on it. And you know, if Google or Microsoft or whatever can't make money of it, By the way, everybody's bet on Google. Everybody says Google will win. He threw out the question, all these people, who's going to win the race? Between Chat, GPT and open ai and China Google, Google's going to be the winner.
Speaker 1: Interesting?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'm somewhat that I don't know as much about this topic as my dog knows about running an NFL offense. But they laughed at Bezos for years and years. Ama, suddenly money, It'll never make money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I used to laugh at it. So how these things scale?
Speaker 1: I I can't even imagine.
Speaker 2: No, but man, they lex Bringman made some good examples. He said, how much money is the airline spending on the best they can possibly do? All the airlines and hotels for having the best possible you know, AI type interaction with you, and it still is horrible, just freaking horrible trying to book a room.
Speaker 3: Through one of those things, right, I mean, that's where we are currently. And he made the point earlier. What was your example of how it's clearly not ready?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I just googled when is the oscar voting? Or I voice texted to Google when is the oscar voting? And it said when is the Oscar voting. It's thought I said voting. Now, you don't have to be very smart to figure out I probably said voting. I mean, that's not like, you know, very very high level of intelligence. But they're not where they could immediately. I think about that all the time when I'm googling stuff for voice texting or where.
Speaker 3: And I think nobody would use this phrase, the phrase everyone uses all the time. You didn't guess, so I don't know if you're ready to take over the world yet. And yet he says decisively, And yet you have things like this, and this is so nuts. I'm gonna I meant to ask Hanson and Michael to get this audio. I'm gonna play it through my phone into the microphone, then I'll explain it to you.
Speaker 1: Hang on, there we go. That is a how long? Is this like?
Speaker 3: Three minute long North Korean propaganda song about Harry Potter character who rises to become like the next Kim Jong un with perfectly rendered AI animation of Harry Potter and Ron and her Miyoni as little North Koreans waving magic wands.
Speaker 1: I mean, it is almost perfect.
Speaker 3: Now, first of all, you got what twenty five thousand days on the earth.
Speaker 1: Whatever the figure is, I don't know. I haven't done the math lately.
Speaker 2: About thirty six they usually get it.
Speaker 3: There you go, lifespans are increasing, and you spend your time putting together a North Korean propaganda film Harry Potter parody.
Speaker 1: Anyway, credit for thinking of it.
Speaker 3: But and then this other example, and this, this hurts my heart in a way. Somebody used AI typed in the right prompts to redo the Beatles Revolver, which is, you know, recognized by some as their greatest album, one of the greatest albums in rock music pop music history, as a motown album, complete with the cover art and all, which is not that adventurous.
Speaker 1: But here, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 3: Is AI, Hey do the Beatles Revolver album as a motown Let's start with drive my car.
Speaker 2: Asked the girl.
Speaker 5: But she wanted to be she said, Baby, can't you see.
Speaker 1: I wanna be famous?
Speaker 5: Stop scream, but you can do something in between.
Speaker 2: Baby, you can do That's incredible. That was the entire prompt.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know what the entire prompt is, but baby, you can tie.
Speaker 2: That's incredible, Michael.
Speaker 3: Next clip, no human beings involved.
Speaker 5: Michelle my belle. These are words that go together, well, my Michelle, Michelle.
Speaker 3: And what I'd really like to do is some music wise dig into this. Because the melodies are essentially the same, some of the chords around them have changed to fit a motown sound, which is like crazy. One more.
Speaker 2: There are please, says I remember. That's amazing my life, though some have changed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and even if the guy had to do half the page of prompts, then his computer just spit this out, probably hell through the looking glass.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know, I'm so first of all, this I was just doing the math real quick. I don't remember. There's a famous song about thirty six thousand days you have, but that's obviously not right. I thought the math that can't be. So that's if you live to be ninety eight. You're not gonna live be ninety eight.
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 3: There's a moody blues song called twenty two thousand days, which I enjoyed in the eighties.
Speaker 2: I think if you lived at what's seventy eighth roughly life expectancy now, right, so that'd be about twenty nine thousand days. Twenty nine thousand days, which I think is an interesting number to keep in mind, on a regular basis, I got twenty nine thousand days. Do I want to spend one of them doing this? But anyway back to the AI, I was believing a lot of the stuff. You know, I believe the last podcast I heard from the latest experts, but I was believing a lot of the stuff that AI could do. A lot of the experts I've listened to the other day think they're so far away from solving a lot of the really difficult things the human brain is capable of. It's amazing what human brains do. It's just stunning. On things like I always use the example of doing laundry, the whole laundry experience. We're nowhere near where AI could do laundry, which you know, is a menial task that if you're a certain sort of person, you know, you can hire people for very low wages to do for you. But it involves a ton of decisions and knowledge about you know, the colors, the whites in, which kids' room these go in, and which drawer they go in. Oh, there's a stain on that, I better put some sprain. I mean, there's just so many decisions. Loading a dishwasher was the example, Lex Friedman was using, Oh yeah, that's right. I let the spaghetti sit out on the table. It's probably gonna be hardened. I better scrape that first. I mean, just so many things that AI.
Speaker 3: Is not going to train a person of very very modest intelligence to handle that job. Yeah, whereas something like the song is so mathematical, complicated, but mathematical in terms of figuring out you know this that there's things that are putting them various together, and and like the they were using the example on this podcast, I thought this was a good one. Booking a trip, when will AI be at the situation where it could book your trip like really do it where you don't have to like completely check the work to.
Speaker 2: The point that you might as well have done it yourself. And there's a lot of complexity into that, which you know, airline now, I don't want that airline. I flew at them last time, and they tend to get delayed in the winter in Denver, And is AI going to figure that out? Or you know, I tend to like a room on the second floor because the first floor the lights are going to shine in my eyes or whatever it is. There's just a gazillion different things that you think of that I just I don't. I can't imagine that AI is going to get there.
Speaker 3: And that's interesting because I've heard booking a trip mentioned many many times as something AI can do for you now, but those are the.
Speaker 2: Subtle, not in a way that you wouldn't have to double check all its decisions.
Speaker 1: Right. Interesting?
Speaker 3: Oh, speaking of interesting, this is I was skeptical at the time. We had a bunch of hardcore tech people send the same article the big news about Chinese startup deep deep Seek, how they shocked the world with their advanced AI model on six million dollars and only a few GPUs. One of your most respective analyst firms reports that the company behind deep Seek incurred one point six billion dollars in hardware costs and as a fleet of fifty thousand Nvidia Hopper GPUs of finding that undermines the idea of the deep Seek reinvented AI training in inference with dramatically low investment in the leaders of.
Speaker 2: The AH not five and a half million, right.
Speaker 3: No, No, no one point six billion, and not two thousand chips, fifty thousand chips, and not the cheap o chips.
Speaker 1: They're really good.
Speaker 2: Are you are you? Are you trying to tell me that the Chinese lied?
Speaker 1: Jack, I want you to brace yourself.
Speaker 3: They lied about every single aspect of this, about everything all the time because they had the lowest COVID death right of anyone in the world.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a good one.
Speaker 3: Ah.
Speaker 2: By the way, one more quick thing on Ai. If you ever feel bad about what you know or don't know about a nobody knows nothing. I mean, there's the specifics of stuff, but the how it's going to affect the world and when it's going to be able to do this or that. Everybody's freaking guessing. You can find an expert who has dedicated their lives to this, who agrees with every point of view.
Speaker 3: So I've got to admit, as you were describing listening for that length of time, I was thinking, I'm not sure I could hang in there because there's so much speculation. But if the speculating is interesting, then that it's interesting.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I want to see the variety of speculation, and it's all over the place. I mean all over the place, from it'll take over the world in two years to it'll never amount to anything, and everything in between. So sit back and wait, I guess invest accordingly.
Speaker 3: So it's looking like RFK Junior and Telsea Gabbard might be in as cabinet members. I just came across a list of some of the crack pottery that RFK Junior has spouted through the years.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's impressive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's that's not the thing though, I was talking about somebody with this yesterday, educated person with an educated wife. We brought this up the other day. Megan McCain mentioned it. Women across America, lots of women. The whole COVID thing, vaccine thing, kids health thing, that's the whole story. They don't care about all this other stuff that he's said over the years. That's where the MAHA army comes from. I didn't like the government jam in these vaccines on my kids. I didn't like the schools shutting down around this. I don't like what my kids are reading. I don't like the fact that every family I know has an autistic kid. That's what's driving it. I don't think he up with a thing because he has said a lot of nutty things.
Speaker 1: Well, let's let's touch on a couple of them.
Speaker 3: But why even if he is half a crack pot. It was a good idea for Trump to appoint him. According to one of my favorite commentators, I found insightful.
Speaker 2: That's a good one. Oh, we got to get back to we're going to invade Gaza. Did you hear that?
Speaker 3: Marines and Gaza invade it? We're going to own it Marines being in a booking trips I'm on my way.
Speaker 2: So AI chat GPT book my trip to Rafa. Stay tuned.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Bill Gates is responsible for Microsoft Office and the Xbox, which means, thanks to him, we have some of the most and least productive people on Earth.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at the headline on CNN. Trump does away with eighty years of Mid East policy in one day. It hasn't worked very well, so it's an odd criticism. Yeah, it is.
Speaker 1: It really is.
Speaker 2: Us having Marines and RAFA taking over Gaza a non starter. And he doesn't mean it and never did, and it's.
Speaker 1: Not going to stay with us.
Speaker 2: But the fact that does away with eighty years of many spells. Okay, good and fine? Yeah, wow, Oh that's too bad.
Speaker 1: More of what Trump said on the way next segment.
Speaker 3: Yes, are we going to take over Rafa or Gaza stay with us. So it is my opinion closely held that JFK RFK Junior. Other is he's half a crack pot and he is a trial lawyer who says a lot of incendiary things to make money, always has been, and a list of the things he said in the fairly recent past famously, America's meat producers are greater threats to the US and democracy than Osama bin Laden, et cetera. That was less than a year after nine to eleven. By the way, he was in the midst.
Speaker 1: Of a class action.
Speaker 3: He was trying to get class action lawsuits going against meat producers for their alleged environmental carelessness. He's a huge super lefty environmentally. He accused climate deniers of being traders and proposed that they should face criminal prosecution in global courts. And he has praised censorship of misinformation. He praised the benefits of COVID lockdowns at length. How it reduced it's not just slowed COVID nineteen, it reduced lethal air pollution and mortality.
Speaker 1: And blah blah blah. Let's see.
Speaker 3: He supported single pair, socialized medicine, and abortion until the moment the child's head emerges. He has refused to take side as sides on nine to eleven conspiracy theories, but called the NRA a terrorist organization, said COVID was engineered to attack black and Cautasian people, about to spare Ashkenazi Jews that would be European type Jews, claim that no vaccine is safe and effective, including others. He's walked all of most of this back, wants all fossil fuel energy shut down, also all nuclear energy. I could go on, there's more. Well, I haven't even gotten to the fluoride and the autism.
Speaker 1: In the rest.
Speaker 2: Well, that's why Trump, for instance, specifically said I'm gonna let him go nuts on the food, but I'm keeping him away from energy. And I think what else?
Speaker 3: And everybody laughed because he doesn't agree with him on that exactly. In the sixty seconds or so we have left, one of my favorite thinkers made the point that he's in favor of the appointment with some pretty good fencing in for reasons of the coalition, the Make America Healthy and Coalition, the anti lockdown, and very skeptical of vaccines people. I'm not sure how the two of them have met, but they have anyway, that's part of the coalition that got them elected, and almost like in a parliamentary system, it's just smart politics to pay some respect to that part of your coalition.
Speaker 1: So it's savvy.
Speaker 3: And as he's the big cheese and the Kennedy branch of things. It's not the majority, but it's significant. He has it both ways, smart politics. So we'll reset the big story of the day. Trump talking about the United States taking over Gaza and sending the Palestian somewhere else they can come back after we've turned it into a golf course or whatever.
Speaker 2: If you haven't heard the stuff, it's pretty dang good. On the way.
Speaker 6: Armstrong and Getty, I think that Gaza maybe is a demolition site right now. If you look at Gaza, it's all I mean, it's hardly a building standing, and the ones that are are going to collapse. You can't live in Gaza right now, and I think we need another location. I think it should be a location that's going to make people happy.
Speaker 3: Mister President, given what you've said about Gaza to the US and troops to help secure the security.
Speaker 6: Back as far as Gaza is concerned, we'll do what is necessary.
Speaker 2: Wow, quite a news day yesterday. If you take him at his word, it's insane. I don't take him at his word, but even just directionally, And I don't mean he's lying, it's just that's the way he does things, the overstate stuff. Then you know we fall somewhere in between. It's the meaning he negotiates everything, but just directionally. It's quite a news day. And here's a little back and forth. Trump announcing yesterday that the United States would take control of Gaza.
Speaker 6: You look over the decades, it's all death in Gaza. This has been happening for years. It's all death. If we can get a beautiful area to resettle people permanently in nice homes, and whether they can be happy or not be shot, not be killed, not be knife to death, like what's happening in Gaza.
Speaker 1: And right now you have in Ghaza.
Speaker 6: A very dangerous situation in terms of explosives all over the place, in terms of tunnels that nobody knows who's in the tunnel.
Speaker 1: The whole thing is a mess.
Speaker 2: Well that's true. I mean the place is just rubble.
Speaker 3: And twenty thousand unexploded ordinances ordinance or do you say ordinances bombs? According to some estimates, I think, I really I don't want to get ahead of the discussion here because we have more audio to play.
Speaker 2: But whatever direction you want, I don't care.
Speaker 3: I would love to have heard what Trump and Netanyahu said in private, because it had something to do with we are going to clean out Gaza, clean it out, Israel saying that or US saying yes, Israel saying that, and Trump essentially saying, all right, how does it look?
Speaker 1: How do we help?
Speaker 3: Because the situation is untenable, and this is this is revolutionary talk. This is insane talk to like, you know, eighty five percent of people who look at Israel's relationship with the Palestinian people, because like all of the world is assuming, no, we'll just keep doing what we've done, uneasy piece spasms of horrific violence than a new accord that's abandoned two years later, and then we'll just keep going like that, and Reebe is saying no.
Speaker 1: We're not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's possible. Benjamin Netanya, who the longest serving prime minister in Israeli history, who's a very old man, could be thinking this is going to be my legacy. I'm going to end this problem once and for all. And I don't care what political price I pay for it, or any kind of price I pay for it. This is what I'm going to do. Could be.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, their peace plan is they're going to completely defeat and perhaps remove their enemy.
Speaker 2: Play forty six, because I think it does have a lot to do with some of the countries there on the border.
Speaker 3: Will you continue to press for this idea that Jordan and egyptuate house chance from God?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I would like to see Jordan. I'd like to see Egypt take some look. The Gaza thing has not worked. It's never worked, and I feel very differently about Gaza than a lot of people. I think they should get a good, fresh, beautiful piece of land, and we get some peopleeople to put up the money to build it and make it nice, and make it habitable and enjoyable, and make it.
Speaker 1: At somewhere else.
Speaker 3: The guy tried to clarify that's what they're talking about. They're talking about massive relocation. And in case you're not hipped to this, Jordan and Egypt and every other country in the region. Lebanon is saying, no freaking way we're taking. These people are revolutionary Islamist lunatics. We don't want them in our country, and those are the Arab Muslim countries in the land.
Speaker 2: So where are they going to go? A couple of million people.
Speaker 1: I'm glad I'm not in charge of this.
Speaker 2: I have no idea. The idea that they should have nice houses, you know, in safe neighborhoods. Okay, sure, how is that going to happen?
Speaker 3: The best I can guess is that I don't I honestly don't know. I mean, even if you evict everybody from Gaza and then let them in on a case by case basis, that's what it looks like to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah. See, because I even though I'm really into quantum physics and the whole complications around being in two places at the same time and all this different sort of stuff, it seems to me that the people need to be somewhere in the interim. Million.
Speaker 1: Yes, just not here is the answer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's easier, said the Broadinger's Palestine, saying.
Speaker 2: Exactly, That's exactly what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is, like I say, I think a decision was made keeping in mind that Trump just gets forty years and then maybe jdve answer, somebody takes over and the policies can really take shape, and flower, I think Trump and net Yahoo came to a gigantic pivotal agreement.
Speaker 2: Well, so, ultimately it's about Iran. That's who funds amass funded his Belah. That's the big country in the area that wants Israel to disappear. So while he was sending signing some executive orders in the middle of the day, Trump off handedly remarked that he has standing orders that he's already signed that if Israel is, if Iran assassinates him, we will obliterate Iran. Said, I've got We've got orders, I've signed them. This is what's gonna happen. We will wipe Iran off the map if they assassinate me. Okay, fine, And then he also said as part of that, it's a very the reporters because he takes questions. I know that Kamala Harris didn't and Joe Biden didn't, but Donald Trump takes tons of questions from a hostile media every single day. Every day they were asking him about the bomb Iran. You know, there are reports the economists says that Iran is just a couple of days away from having what they need to make a bomb if they decide to do break out as they call it, and try to get a bomb. And Trump said, it's very simple with me. We're not going to allow Iran to have a bomb. And I think he means that. I don't think it's like Joe Biden saying, don't I have one word, don't that means go ahead? But I think Trump means it. But then, after having said all that stuff about wiping them off the map, they ain't getting a bomb, no way. Then he tweets out or yeah, tweet it out. I want a Ran to be a great and successful country, but one that cannot have a nuclear weapon. Reports that the United States, working in conjunction with Israel, is going to blow Iran into psmith areens are greatly exaggerated in all caps. I would much prefer a verified nuclear peace agreement which let Uran peacefully grow and prosper. We should start working on it immediately and have a big Middle East celebration when it is signed and completed. God bless the Middle East, he says, Wow, God, God forsake the Middle East. God Bless the Middle East. So after saying that tough talk about Iran, he puts this.
Speaker 1: Amiga make the Middle East great again.
Speaker 2: Okay, he puts this out that.
Speaker 3: Rumors that were going to blow around the smith Reens are greatly exaggerated.
Speaker 1: So well.
Speaker 3: I remember I was watching live as he was signing the executive order putting harsh new sanctions on Iran, I mean, really really squeezing him, and.
Speaker 1: He went way down the road of this. Pains me.
Speaker 3: I wasn't sure whether I even wanted to do this, because I think we could have.
Speaker 1: An agreement and they could be great as a country. But I guess I gotta do it.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I mean, he's really really signaling to any moderate faction in Iran now now now, so we'll.
Speaker 1: Have to see.
Speaker 3: So of course, his announcement of Trump National Gaza golf Resort eclipsed all of that news, so the very few people are talking about.
Speaker 2: Have you seen some of it? Because with AI you can create this so easily. Show me Gazza with a golf course on it. Have you seen some of those memes? They look fantastic. Oh yes, absolutely, It's.
Speaker 3: A really nice part of the world that could I could have, you know, some of the best real estate on the planet.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I was just gonna say I've seen a number of pictures of Gaza pre Islamist revolution.
Speaker 1: It's freaking gorgeous.
Speaker 3: It's Malibu. It's a little sandier than Malibu. The architecture is a little different, but it's Malibu.
Speaker 2: I mean, that guy with the winter coat over there might have explosives underneath it. You gotta try to take care of that. Soho, well there's that. Yeah, I had another point back. Oh, so you kind of brought this up earlier. Your timeline was longer than mine on this question. In a week, is somebody going to say, hey, whatever happened with that whole Gaza thing? I mean, I mean, are we going to be saying that in a week? You are wondering like in a couple of years and in a week are we going to be saying that? Is it just gonna disappear? Like a lot of things that.
Speaker 3: I tell you what, this one is so interesting because the idea of America taking over the Gaza strip is just looning tunes, but often it's a directional indication of where he wants to go, Like the Panama thing mentioned earlier. We're going to take over the Panama Canal by military force if we need to well. Marco Rubio went in and talked and finalized some deals with the Panamanian leadership, saying, hey, we're super concerned about the Chinese control at each end of the canal. It really violates our agreements with you. What can we do to make sure they can never blah blah blah blah blah, And we very quickly came to an absolutely terrific agreement. From what I've read with the Panamanians. Likewise, I have no doubt that we will get what we need from Greenland strategically and make it very, very much worth the while of the folks in Greenland. We're not invade freaking Greenland. But the problem is comparing this Gaza thing to those is that the ultimate goal and the ultimate solution was very easy to describe in both of those cases. Here it's not, I don't know what's the what we get with whoever succeeded Yah Yah Sinwar when the drone sent them to go meet Alla, what is he going to say? You know what, this whole hate in the jewe thing it is so twenty twenty four, I tell you what, There's a beautiful.
Speaker 1: Spit of land. Like Donny Trump said.
Speaker 3: Let's develop it and be reasonable to get that's not going to happen.
Speaker 2: This whole hate in the Jews thing.
Speaker 3: You know, the one thing I wanted to get on and forgot Michael forty eight, Benjamin Nett and Yahoo if you need.
Speaker 7: Him taking it to a much higher level. He sees a different he sees a different future for that piece of land that has been the focus of so much terrorism, so many attacks against US, so many so many trials, and so many tribulations.
Speaker 2: You can tell he's had living like crazy. Oh yeah going on there. I don't know. It's a hell of a thing. So on one hand, as regularly say, you can't blame the media for taking the President of the United States seriously when he says things. On the other hand, experience would show that that's not the way to play Donald Trump exactly. That's why Mark Calprin says he's the hardest to cover president ever, because all of that is true. You should be able to take the president his words We're going to take over Gaza and then write down he's going to take over Gaza and then have some experts on to discuss what that would be like. But that's not going to happen and he doesn't mean it. So that's why when I flip on Fox this morning, they're all laughing about it. You said, what are you supposed going to happen? They're all just chuckling about all this sort of stuff. You flip on MSNBC and they've got military experts and environmental experts and all these different people actually looking at what Gaza would be like if we tried to take it over, as if it's going to happen, and it's not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, but what is going to happen? Okay, different topic. Are you a racing fan? What's your favorite You like the Daytona five hundred? Do you like the Kentucky Derby? My favorite race is white people state? O. My lord, that was a joke, ladies and gentlemen, although I know a lot of nice white people, just saying my favorite race is which US state will go bankrupt first? And every time I think my adopted home state of California was going to be first across the finish line, the state where I grew up, Illinois says not so fast, We're gonna go bankrupt first.
Speaker 2: A major headline, a major move on that front. Wow, stay with us. Wow, what a what a fun race. Stay with us, Armstrong, and that's a great honor.
Speaker 4: I think, you know, no matter who the president is, I.
Speaker 1: Know I'm excited.
Speaker 2: It says it's the biggest game of my life.
Speaker 7: You know, and having the president of parent or that's the best country in the world.
Speaker 2: That's Taylor Swift's boyfriend. Being asked about the fact that Donald Trump is going to attend the Super Bowl, first time a sitting president has ever attended a game. He made the wise decision to say, regardless of who are is the president, it's an honor. I wonder why I called.
Speaker 3: It the biggest game of his life because they could win three in a row. Because he's played in four Super Bowls.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, maybe maybe he'll be his last one.
Speaker 3: No, he said the other day, because he's going to get his Super Bowl ring and put it on Tata's finger out. We don't have time for this foolishness, so we dould not have time. It'd fit over her leg. I think probably both of them. We need to get to this instead the president clip fifteen, Michael and get the next one ready.
Speaker 1: One of the.
Speaker 6: Things I want to investigate rapidly because I've never seen anything to this extent. The train that's being built between Los Angeles and San Francisco is the worst managed project I think I've ever seen, and I've seen some of the worst. Billions and billions, hundreds of billions of dollars over budget. In fact, I read where you could take every single person that was going to go on the train and get the finest limousine service in the world and take them back and forth with celibasines and you'd have hundreds of millions of dollars left over.
Speaker 1: And he goes on to say, it is the.
Speaker 6: Worst thing, and we're going to start an investigation of that, because it's not possible. I built for a living, and I built on time on budget. It's impossible that something could cost that much. And now it's not even going to San Francisco, and it's not going to Los Angeles.
Speaker 2: They made it much shorter, so now.
Speaker 6: It's at little places way away from San Francisco and way away from Los Angeles. No, we're going to start a big investigation in that because it's I've never seen anything like it, Nobody has ever seen anything like it. The worst overruns that there have ever been in the history of our country.
Speaker 1: And this is good lass, I laughed. It's getting well done, Michael.
Speaker 3: This is good news for cal Unicornians because if the federal money drives up completely, then they've got to abandon the giant fraud that is the bullspit train.
Speaker 2: Oh and the rest of the country your tax dollars going to this fraud. Wow.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: If you're not familiar with it, the bullet train from LA to San Francisco is now kind of a regular speed train from the outskirts of Merced to suburban Bakersfield or something like that. Look at a map if you don't know the geography of California, and why would you.
Speaker 2: But folks around the country, beware State of Illinois.
Speaker 3: Major move now to get a bullet train going in.
Speaker 1: JB.
Speaker 3: Pritzker, the big fat groomer communist, a bullet train scam in his state.
Speaker 1: Wow, good, good friend from Chicago.
Speaker 3: Areas sent that they're trying to whip up the Blackhawk Corridor bullet train to finally realize the dream of being able to take a train from Chicago to I think Debuke. Okay, there you go, but a warning, Dellinoian's you can you can dream that beautiful dream, but you're gonna get a train after seventy billion dollars and twenty five years that'll get you from Freeport to Lean.
Speaker 1: Look that up on a map. What a joke.
Speaker 3: Although people don't vote for these you know what I was gonna say. People don't vote for these things on the merits. The unions and the goons who own Chicago politics will vote for it because they can spread out billions of dollars to their cronies. But the state of cal Uniformity, cal Unicornia actually duped its citizens into voting for a nine billion dollar bond for the bullet train many many years ago, and now conservative estimates say it's going to cost one hundred and twenty billion, and it's going to be two hundred if it ever runs.
Speaker 1: Then it won't. It would cost at least two hundred billion dollars.
Speaker 2: Some of my great childhood memories are in buk Iowa, but we got there by car, not to buy a bullet train.
Speaker 3: And I'm looking at the ban right now. There seem to be ample highways and many cars to drive them, but they're not environmentally responsible like a bullet train that'll take a million years and trillion dollars to build this. Please, we do four hours of this nonsense every day. If you don't get every segment or every hour, you should look for our podcast, Armstrong and Getty on Demand. If you subscribe, you'll just automatically get it, which is cool.
Speaker 2: Subscriber follow, as they say on some web smash the follow button. That's what you do. Armstrong and Getty on Demand a lot more an hour four Stay with us
Speaker 3: Armstrong and Getty