Speaker 1: Call It what It Is with Jessica Capshaw and Camille Luddington, an iHeartRadio podcast. Well, Hello, Hello, Hello.
Speaker 2: Hello, call it crew. This still makes me nervous.
Speaker 1: Oh, I was gonna say, we're talking about one of your favorite subjects. It is lamydiat, which is why I'm nervous. So nervous.
Speaker 2: No, I'm nervous because we're gonna be talking about something that I had never gone before. You had you done this before?
Speaker 1: Well here's the funny thing. Well, I'm just gonna call it. We're talking about astrology. And I had a friend reach out and say, oh my gosh, I'm with this astrologist who's so phenomenal. She works with her twin sister and she's nearby and would you want to do a reading? And I said, uh yeah, And so she came over to my house and she walked in and she's so lovely and she said, you won't remember, but we've met, and I was like, yeah, of course. I always get embarrassed because I'm like, oh, do I not remember? What are you talking? It was like twenty years ago, so really like when I just started acting and just moved out to Los Angeles. She did a reading for me.
Speaker 3: She told me what she told well, she told me that she thinks she met you at an emmy. Yeah, it was like an alien suite where they were like a sweet where they were doing it and she met you then and.
Speaker 2: And then Jessica.
Speaker 3: Introduced me to her. You know what's funny is I was already following them on Instagram. Oh, that's funny, the Astra Twins.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I, as you guys know, because you've listened to us now a million times, we talked about.
Speaker 2: Our signs a lot. However, I have never done a deep dive into my sign.
Speaker 1: Well, because it's your whole chart.
Speaker 3: Chart, it's your whole chart. I have never had my chart done. And we're going to be sharing how you do that, what it kind of all means. And we're going to be sharing a little bit about our charts, which was so crazy and wild, so cool.
Speaker 1: And by the way, when she came over, she brought she and her sister published these incredible books that are very specific to your sign. So you've got like the Leo, like a year for a Leo twenty twenty four, and then you know, just astrology.
Speaker 4: For the year.
Speaker 1: And by the way, they're so beautiful. I mean, that's a coffee table book for me. I'd put that out there anywhere. But I actually ended up looking at it a bunch when I after she did my chart, and then like the next three or four weeks, I ended up just sort of referring to it, and I thought it was really really interesting. Also. I mean this does not mean this is not a nay saying thing about Astra, but I did find it after like two weeks. I would be like, well, if there was if there was a question, I'd be like, well, let me consult the book. I'm like, wait a second, hold on, we're not consulting books.
Speaker 4: About what to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: This isn't the oracle. We have not We're not. We haven't lost all sense of who we are.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, I think though, I think that what struck me is I grew up not reading horoscopes right like I was.
Speaker 2: I was not someone that read my horoscope.
Speaker 3: And then just learning more about science a little bit, I was like, oh, I see, I see how this could be true. And but when I had my chart done, oh, there was a moment where she was doing it where I really took my breathway, which I'll share with you. I haven't even told Jessica, so she meant she's got to hear it with you guys. But no, it was really it was a wild experience. Actually, I found it to be a very wild experience. So jess bring Ophe in to tell our listeners all the things about the stuff.
Speaker 1: Yes we should.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So for those who are fans of astrology, understanding what, how and where it is to be found in your life, you are in for a treat.
Speaker 4: Hi.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness. We just were talking about you, and I was telling everyone that after you gave me the beautiful books, which you know is the astrology for the year for all, and then the one that was specific to me as Leo, I was just poring over them. I couldn't get enough. I was like, I mean, it's such it's an amazing, amazing, amazing resource source of fun. I really just really enjoyed them. Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Oh good Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I was telling jess that our I didn't I was going to call her after we did our chart, right, and I didn't because there are a couple of things you already know that I was really blown away about. And I was like, I'm gonna save it for the pod for the listeners for just the first time, because I didn't I didn't know what it was in for, and it really just took my breath away.
Speaker 4: Oh I can't wait.
Speaker 1: Okay, I feel like we have to start with you, even though we did me first.
Speaker 3: Well, I think we should start by just talking about what it is, because I really went into this reading not understanding reading your chart even right.
Speaker 4: And by the way, my sister is going to come on too, so keeping up her entry. Yeah, okay, okay, got okay, this is.
Speaker 6: Tolly a double ganger. We have the same voice, and it'll be weird for a minute, but here we are.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's weird at all. I think it's actually super cool to me. You guys are like wonder Twins unit. It's like super like yeah, super like super twins. People, super twins.
Speaker 6: We'll take it. We're all meeting each other's other half.
Speaker 4: So it's true.
Speaker 1: It's self. Admittedly, my journey with astrology began as the daughter of a woman who read magazines, right, So it was just like every month you'd get the magazine and you take your little finger and get to your sign, and then you read it and it would be like the oracle spoke right, You're like, oh, And it was always funny because the magazine obviously comes out before the month, and I remember a couple of times there are some astrologists and it must be a real balancing act, which we'll get to, you know, at some point it's like whether your stars look you know, positive or negative for that that month. We all know, you know, we can do hard things, and you got to you gotta have some shit to get to the to the good stuff. So it's not a bad thing. But sometimes I'm imagining you have, you know, people who come to you that are not so excited to hear about that. But yeah, I remember reading them sometimes and I'd be like, well, that's not a good month. This is gonna be terrible.
Speaker 3: Can we skip to.
Speaker 4: The next month totally?
Speaker 1: And then I think as I grew up, you know, more and more I am a leo, so this makes sense that I would just sort of get deeper and deeper into it. And then there's a couple of good, old, reliable books that have been in my life where when you look up who you are, I mean, they all sort of the traits make sense.
Speaker 4: And so I.
Speaker 1: Always think it's like it's in my life, it's been equal parts of wander awe and self discovery at the same time that it's been sort of frivolous and playful and like, you know, I don't know, just another little piece nothing that that there wasn't necessarily.
Speaker 4: Like super important.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think that that's you know, something that that that happens. But uh, I have a Sagittarius partner who talks about her sagittarianism.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, And and you guys are sad too, right, are ye a second sagull Wow?
Speaker 1: Three to one people.
Speaker 2: Are welcome.
Speaker 3: No, I've I've I think I've just leaned way more into it in my adult life. I think that I'm just way more open in my adult life to sort of listening to all those to kind of everything a little bit. But again, I really didn't know what reading someone's chart involved or how you even read it. So for people like me listening, how are you describe how this happens?
Speaker 4: Yeah, definitely, and totally hear you on the magazines because we that's how we started to like when we were teenagers. We'd flip to the back of the magazine and be like, oh God, on the twenty seventh, someone's going to break my heart. It's only the first What am I going to do?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 4: So, but when we discovered the actual birth chart, So to answer your question, when you read a magazine, you're just reading what's called your son's sign horoscope, ope, your zodiac sign, which is plenty interesting and there's lots of fodder there. But what we learned by mistake that changed our lives probably thirty years ago, was that at your moment of birth, if you were to look up at the sky overhead and take a screenshot of it, the arrangement of the planet's based on where you were born at that at that second, it gives you a map that gives you an entire map of your strengths, your weaknesses, your tendencies. And that's called your birth chart, which you know, Camilla, I just read yours for the first time the other day. So yeah, and so when my college boyfriend got me a birth chart for our twenty first birthday, that's our birth charts.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's right, like mine too, yeah, exactly to share that one with me, yes, that.
Speaker 4: And that's when it was like, oh wow, there's a whole lot more of this. That's when I went from being like, yeah, whatever, that was interesting and entertaining to like, oh, whoa, who has someone been spying on me? I mean you know more about this?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but how do you guys, how do you guys study for something like this? How do you learn lead a charge?
Speaker 6: I mean there's books and then there's field research, because as soon as you start, you know, we found out that you know, we are Sagittarius, but the moon sign was what you know, you can take it one piece at a time because every planet. We think of the planets as the cast of characters in the movie of everyone's life. So the sun is the main character, your main character energy Venus would be a romantic lead. The moon is your best supporting. It's how you take care of yourself. So if you kind of learn, start with your sun's sign and your moon sign, which is how we kind of began our obsession. And because Sagittaria's sun but moon, which is the inner nature, our moon was in the Scorpio part of the sky when we were born, and that explained so much because while we are outgoing and media lovers and all that, we also have this like mystical, introverted, you know, part of ourselves it likes to go deep. And then that was so just kind of asking all of our friends they're moon signs and you know there's apps like co Star out there now that kind of do that for you. Or you can look at your friends charted. It's so nice to have.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we didn't have that Bide.
Speaker 6: World because you can, but it's it's a lot of what we started, you know, kind of tracking celebrities. We noticed that like a lot of the divas were Aris, Aretha Franklin, Shaka Khan, Mariah Carey, Jill Scott, Lady Gaga. You know, there's just this you start to see this broatless similarity. And you know a lot of virgos too are kind of like those mystical pop stars too, but in a more like they're not like big hair on you know, a vagus stage like an areas and we're like, Beyonce shouldn't have a Twain pink like they're gonna give you.
Speaker 4: A wine house.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So it's those you just start to see the patterns, you know, and you know, being a little you know, we may or may not have I may or may not have counted the tile patterns on our childhood bathroom shower stall. There's like one that's skipped to. Anyways, you have done a little bit of a pattern brains, the pattern brain.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Okay, So for people, so for people who are interested in it and they're just coming to it. This is your zodiac sign, is so mind Leo?
Speaker 4: Hers is such sher.
Speaker 1: Then the birth chart then explains further again the snapshot of the sky in the moment that you were born, wherever you from wherever you were born. Is there a big difference or is it just like you open the aperture more like you like you're you're always a Leo. But when you do a birth chart, you just get a bigger picture of it.
Speaker 6: I think so the way I think of it as your son's son, Leo makes you blue, but all the other planets, because that is like the sun is the center of it all. You know, that's your personality. But then all the planets and they tint it. They'll make you light blue or periwinkle or navy, and so it it colors you. And you can also break it down to different areas of life too, because you may like you may just you always bring Leo main character energy everywhere you go. But you know, in an like a close family moment, your moon will take over when you're on a date, Venus will take over when you're shopping, Venus will take over when you need to like hunker down and be motivated Mars. So you can kind of look think of each of the planets as an ally, and when you learn what each sign, what sign each one is in, you can use it to energize that area of your life.
Speaker 4: So everyone's very different. Yeah, I mean no, two Leos really are like even us as identical twins four minutes apart, have like some slight variations.
Speaker 2: Interesting. So I heard that your sun sign is what your outer presentation sign to the world, and your moon signs your inner is.
Speaker 3: How would you describe the difference. I've heard it described different ways. Would you guys describe that the rising.
Speaker 4: Is really the rising sign is really the main outer, but the sun is like, yeah, the basics.
Speaker 1: But the rising is your main outer. I thought your sun.
Speaker 4: Now the rising sign is how you present yourself. So you're a Scorpio rising, I am, yeah, So you come across would come across a little more intense and observant than like a Leo who might have a Leo rising, you know, Canella, you have a Leo rising, so you're going to be more exuberant and open and that kind of thing. So, yeah, but the sun is who is the basic nature of who you are and does.
Speaker 6: Now you shine in the world. It's your energy source. And the moon is maybe how you recharge yourself. You know, the moon is if you know, the sun is the car the you know, the moon is the recharging station. I don't know that, ye metaphor I'm confusing us, but it's your inner no, no.
Speaker 1: No, that makes sense. And then your rising is.
Speaker 6: How you present yourself your first impressions the rising sign. Really so the birth chart looks like a pizza right so, or a clock divided into twelve and the nine o'clock point whatever zodiac sign is crossing through there or on the horizon, on the horizon when you're born. So when you were born, Jessica, the scorpio piece of the sky was the one that was, you know, on the eastern horizon. And it kind of is like what how you dawn in the world, how you wake up to the world and for you Comella, it was Leo. So it's just, you know, it's kind of like the rising sign isn't really important too. It's just you have to have your birth time to know it. And so a lot of people are saying you should read your rising sign and I'm like, well, that leaves fifty percent of the world out of astrology, and that's that's not fair.
Speaker 1: I mean, what's the most challenging sign?
Speaker 4: Who's got the worst reputation? Semini, Gemini, Capricorn, and Scorpio. I have the most complaints about, especially the men.
Speaker 2: Can I marry to a Gemini?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 4: I know a lovely one too.
Speaker 2: But you know, wait, Jessica, what's Christopher's sign?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 1: I have to know Aries?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Aries?
Speaker 6: That happens a lot with Leo to fire signs. Yeah, a little little power struggle, but fun.
Speaker 4: I'd say, there's there's a you know, you could say there's a challenging tendency to every sign. Yeah, yeah, yeah, No.
Speaker 1: I asked that when OPI was there, I was like, we were talking about my husband, like, what's really challenging about him? And it was like, you know, for a so you can say, what are the challenging parts of aries?
Speaker 4: We're saying that Aries they're very dynamic, but they can be really entitled too, and.
Speaker 6: They won't give you attention on demand, but they'll want attention on manned.
Speaker 3: It's like that's stunny anyways.
Speaker 1: So I was saying, okay, great, that's all fine and good, but let's be fair, like I don't just want the good about me, right, like what are what's what's what's what are my what can be my week spots?
Speaker 4: And you said, oh, as a Leo.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Leo's definitely when they same thing with a similar to Aries, but even more, Leo's need a lot of interactivity. They need a lot of like into me, I see intimacy. Sometimes it's yes, not everyone can handle that level of like enthusiasm, Like if someone doesn't match Leo's mood, it can be crushing when they're excited or they want to play. Our mom is a Leo. She wanted to go. She was like, okay, girls, what are we doing? Or getting horseback riding a roller skate? I mean, great, mom, great, couldn't but sometimes you just want to read a book. And it was like she would just be so hurt when we just didn't want to play, you know, I didn't.
Speaker 4: Want to be girl scouts in high school. You know, stuff like that.
Speaker 6: You did try to make us do that.
Speaker 1: We talked about your mom enough for me to feel like I love her.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, she's great. She's great Leo. Those of us Leo moms are very lucky.
Speaker 3: But yes, I have a controversial question I heard and I don't I'm asking this not knowing the answer, but I remember reading it that most serial killers have a common sign.
Speaker 2: Do you guys?
Speaker 4: I heard it was ours sign Sagittarius.
Speaker 6: No, I think it's scorpio. It's scorpio.
Speaker 4: I recently heard it was sad though.
Speaker 1: Actually, oh, there's a debate. So my rising is a scorpio and my mom is a scorpio. And someone told me that quite often your rising will be your mother's sign.
Speaker 4: Is that true. I'm not sure if that happens because it changes every two hours. But if it is your mother's son, you will look like her. You probably do you?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, yes, one, that's so crazy.
Speaker 6: The members in the chart represents the mother and the son the father, by the way, so that's another way of looking like your relationship with your mother can be defined by your moon sign and your relationship with your father by your son's sign. So it's funny. Our dad is a landscaper and he's a Sagittarius like us.
Speaker 4: But as you know, a serial killer.
Speaker 6: Not a serial kid, unless you're like somebody's lawn in Detroit, if you're a weed, he's a serial kid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how can you use before we get into like some fun things about what we discovered in our charts, how do you guys? We can look at it like you know that when we were born, but how do you use it moving forward?
Speaker 2: How do you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: How do you or how does it help you?
Speaker 4: I mean there's two ways to use it. You can use it as a psychological or personality profile of yourself, just your chart. And then you can use it as a cosmic weather vein or planning tool where you take your chart because your chart never moves, and you compare it with the planets in the past, present, or future to see, oh, why did that happen that way back then.
Speaker 2: Or a month from now.
Speaker 4: I have an audition or I have this project, what should I look for? What might be happening? You can see where certain energies are going to be available to you.
Speaker 2: And we talked about when you were doing a chart, it was mentioned mercury and retrograde, right, which we all hear. What exactly it's blamed for everything?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Why does it get blamed for everything? What exactly does it mean?
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, mercury passes the Earth and it's orbit three times. It takes eighty eight days to go around the Sun, so it's zipping around super fast. And so when it passes us, it is like that optical illusion of two trains passing each other different speeds and one appears to go backwards. It's not really moving backwards, but from our vantage point here on Earth, it's moving backwards through the Zodiac, through the sky, and so it's almost like so mercury is in charge of data, information scheduling, our communication, our mobile devices, so those types of things go haywire. They tend to go backwards. Like old friends will show up, you'll get a text from an X, You'll get like a car, you'll have to go fix your car. You'll have to you know, your schedule for your flight gets canceled and changed. So it does tend I think retrogrades are moments where we're supposed to hit pause, but no one likes to do that. We're all like, go go, go, go go. So knowing when a mercury retrograde is coming is helpful because then you know, like we're both going to la you know, tomorrow, so we're gonna have to get on planes. I'll be leaving early, extra early for the airport just in case.
Speaker 1: Just like Camela's dad, he likes to get there five hours early.
Speaker 6: Now that is that's a.
Speaker 1: Little two coffee morning for you.
Speaker 2: He's always in retrograde.
Speaker 4: Well, you tell me. With trus and they hate to be late. They are punctual to a fault. So that tracks with his sign totally.
Speaker 3: So you guys navigate your life looking at the charts just sort of make sense of things.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 6: We're looking at the movement of the planets. Okay, time, and you don't need to know your whole chart. We can do it with just your sun sign. It means it's great when you can look at your whole chart, but also simply knowing your sun's sign, you can get so much information. Look, we don't, we don't. You know. Maybe it's you know, being a risk taking sagittarius, but you know, if a Scorpio or Capricorn showed up over and over again and wanted to date, even though it was terrible every time before, would still go for it.
Speaker 4: It's like you read the warning label, but you might still ingest because you know it tastes good, even if it's bad for you.
Speaker 6: You have to keep living your life. Yes, gide in a cave, but you can plan or just make room for the fact that there might be some little especially near eclipses. Eclipses are I think are the mercury retrograde almost a little bit more intense, Like they always come in pairs two weeks apart, and the eclipse corridor as it's called, the window between them can be really intense. There's another one coming up from September seventeenth to October second this year, so.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's a long corridor it is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there are always two weeks apart the eclipse. It's like a new moon in a full moon. So yeah, okay, moments of change.
Speaker 3: I guess.
Speaker 4: You know, people we don't like to change, you know, we typically will avoid some of the necessary changes, will make other changes. But the eclipses and mercury retrogrades come and make us confront the things that maybe we're avoiding.
Speaker 1: Should we get into our own charts and our own readings with you I want to hear about I think Kimila needs to go first.
Speaker 3: Let's get into our charts and just share a couple of things with the call it crew who says this, Oh, this is me, this is you, and this is so.
Speaker 4: We did a little reading that Jessica hasn't heard the details of. But you are so. Here's that nine o'clock rising sign in Leo moon and aries, so you have your triple fires sage sun, Leo rising, aries moon, and.
Speaker 3: We'll get all that sage there doesn't mean if you are a triple fire sign.
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 4: It means you're you.
Speaker 1: It means you're a pain in the ass sometimes, but you're also fiery and awesome.
Speaker 2: Can we mute Jessica.
Speaker 1: Means you don't like to walk far distances in foreign cities.
Speaker 2: When I need a pee?
Speaker 3: Anyway, ignore her for anyone else, there's a triple a trouble fire.
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well, you're just You're passionate, you're excited, you're impatient, you're always fun. But yes, maybe some people will find you exhausting at times. Others a party, always waiting to happen, ready to, you know, touch the hot stove and then realize you burned yourself later love a burn. All right.
Speaker 2: So, so here's where I got a.
Speaker 3: Little creepy creepy it out. I not creepy it out. Oh wait, hang on, we have info. Oh serial killer update Capricorn.
Speaker 4: Oh you know that makes sense. I mean, Marilyn Manson are Kelly. They're not serial killers.
Speaker 3: Serial killer is born under the sign of Capricorn had the highest number of victims.
Speaker 1: Oh great, they were most effective at killing people.
Speaker 2: But the force.
Speaker 3: But the four signs spots are Pisces, Cancer, Sagittarius, and Scorpio account for the most, which is forty percent of serial killers.
Speaker 6: All three water signs, and then us well, well those waters. I can see water signs being serial killers.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, why would you say that.
Speaker 3: That's really funny, because people who are water signs listening, I want to know why.
Speaker 4: I think they bottle up their emotions.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, they're like quietly observing you and waiting to suck your soul. No.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, wow, oh my god, I'm not talking about the non serial killer water signs. I love you. But the ones that are definitely like those, you know, what's what lies beneath in the depths of their souls.
Speaker 6: Get their feelings hurt as children and develop, you know those like, oh yeah, then everyone as an a dull very.
Speaker 4: Interesting kinds of water signs true.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's so trible fire.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, so triple fire.
Speaker 3: But I want to talk about the part that gave me pause, which you know what it is, so let's talk about it. Yeah, so this was the night I was born. Everybody, and then you got to the fourth what is it called.
Speaker 4: The fourth house? So these little as we call them slices of pizza that your chart is divided up into, each represent a different area of your life. And the fourth house is the family, and especially the mother and Scorpio, right and yeah, and you've got three planets in Scorpio there, so, so my mother's son with Scorpio. Your mother's son was Scorpio. We have Pluto, which is a planet that can rule death in some cases, death addictions, other kind of intense shadowy things. We've got Saturn, which is like a kind of a heavy thing and there can indicate a heavy thing happening in childhood, and then Mars, which is surgery. And you told me that your mom died from complications to surgery.
Speaker 3: So in the mother house Scorpio, we have death and surgery.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 3: And that was a really intense thing to see on my birth on my birthday.
Speaker 6: How old were you?
Speaker 2: I was. I was nineteen, so I was. I mean, I felt like a kid still, but you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that was just like really blew my mind because I hadn't even mentioned any of that to her at all, and she was like, this is surgery, this is death, this is scorpio, this is mother And I.
Speaker 1: Was like, oh my god.
Speaker 4: Really, yeah, it's really wild.
Speaker 2: A moment for me, to be honest, to see that. Yeah.
Speaker 4: And then we have Pluto here with this red line that indicates a relationship between the planet's opposite, the moon, and the moon is also associated with the mother in aries, which is very independent, so you had to become become independent. And also it's in the tenth house where your moon is is the father house, so that could indicate your dad taking on the role of the mom or you having to mother yourself.
Speaker 6: Or take care of your dad almost a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Okay, And then what is the little the eleventh house For me, I forget what that one is again.
Speaker 4: That is groups and friends, and you had your north node, your Destiny and Gemini, and then also Chirn the wounded healer and Taurus, which is your dad's sign, so indicating like you know, a wound experienced when you were you know, in your childhood. But also being very lucky with the Gemini north node there in a group like a ensemble cast or with the group and all the all the things you guys do with your fans as well.
Speaker 6: So also looking at all those Sagittarius planets down there in your fifth house, which rules fame in Hollywood, and you have the Sun and lucky Jupiter right next to it, So like I mean, you are naturally probably a very lucky person where you can make your own luck in a way. It's not like you just sit back, but you will go after what you want and you're not afraid to pursue.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I do feel that way.
Speaker 3: Actually, I've learned to think of myself as lucky because I feel like because of my mom, I felt very unlucky, and then I have since really understood how lucky I am in so many other ways of my life, so this makes sense.
Speaker 4: And it can be both, you know, an astrology like yeah, and then you can really see that yeah yeah, but the Scorpio, those planets in a particular combination of them is hard. It is challenging, and then the set, you know, so you get your that's what's That's I think what made astrology really interesting to us because we have a lot of sadge and scorpio too, and there's such different energies and you know, yeah, we're taught to kind of look for like, oh I'm this way and this is this one way that I am, but nobody really is. We can contain not only multitudes, but a lot of contradictions and complexities. So I felt like when I saw my chart, it gave me permission to be. Yeah, maybe have this dark side, but then this really light side too, and just you can be all of those things and different parts of your life. And I think you are. Probably with your family it's heavier, but with friends and love and your career it's it's exciting and fun and you see a lot of possibilities.
Speaker 2: I have one last question, does this luck for me continue through my life?
Speaker 6: If you broad in your It's kind of like if you want to be lucky for anyone, look at your Jupiter, but you're Jupiter. This little four symbol, it's down here, right next to your Sun. I don't know if you can see my arrow or not, but the Sun and Jupiter next to each other is somebody who like once you when you decide to shine and put your turn on your lights and be like, hi, I'm here, I'm gonna do something bold and daring it And oftentimes you might be lucky since Jupiter's and Sagittarius in when you're traveling, when you're in a you know, studying, when you're out of your comfort zone. Actually like you can come to life when you're not in your familiar surrounding and make everyone else feel comfortable and then just shine like might maybe like you've never met a stranger. I would imagine, like.
Speaker 2: Jessica, did you feel like I shined in Paris? For you?
Speaker 6: Camela?
Speaker 1: There's not a time where you don't shine.
Speaker 6: I was actually right now Saddurn the Glanet. Are you Are you like a little exhausted from traveling right now?
Speaker 4: Or I am so?
Speaker 6: Except you just don't want to travel right now.
Speaker 2: Probably No, I don't want to travel. My husband is traveling, so I wish that no one was traveling right now.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're sad. Saturn it's not shown here but Saturn, which is kind of wherever it is that kind of I.
Speaker 2: Can show you down it.
Speaker 6: Uh yeah, it is in your ninth house of travel right now, and it can be for like a few years, you know, a couple of years, next two years, you will feel more like she'll just be tired.
Speaker 1: I can't, I can't, I can't not time. Guys.
Speaker 4: No, you're gonna be traveling for work mostly more than fun.
Speaker 1: You know what. The power of your mind is really important. You switch up those planets for me. Will you give her a different picture?
Speaker 2: He just I told you I'm tired.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, by the way, you know what, Okay, So I would like to get onto me now because I'm like, of course, Leo, and just before before you maybe before you wrap out on Kimila, and maybe it's the first thing you can say about me. I just would love to know, because we talked about you know, what we are as you know, in our the year of right? So what what year is Camilla?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: Right? She is pig the pig. You're the water pig.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: What kind of pig the water pig? Oh yeah, A wet wet bacon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jessica, you're tired what bacon?
Speaker 6: I'm tell you why.
Speaker 2: Because Jessica asked me what I want and I told her I was a pig, and she's bringing it up.
Speaker 3: So everyone else knows I'm a pig because Jessica, some peacock.
Speaker 2: What are you?
Speaker 1: I'm a mythical magical dragon.
Speaker 2: And soggy ast pig.
Speaker 4: We're drowned rats right there with you? Water rats?
Speaker 3: So rude?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, but wait, isn't there even isn't there something even more about my dragon or like a fire dragon or something?
Speaker 4: Yes, you are, You're a fire a fire dragon.
Speaker 6: You are?
Speaker 4: Oh, I can help dray you off.
Speaker 3: How are the fire dragons on the soggy pigs?
Speaker 4: How do they go along?
Speaker 1: Can I ride her?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 4: You can't, hop on, hop on, we'll fly away. Well, the the pig is associated with Pluto, so each of the planet, so you know Pluto's We didn't say nice things about Pluto, but Pluto's super intense pigs are very charismatic. They're lucky, though, yeah, no they are.
Speaker 1: I think pigs are so so so cute and charming adorable. Yes, I agree. I told you there's nothing about you that's not the shinest exactly, the shiniest wet pig I ever saw. I just think, really the shine was that really a glisten?
Speaker 2: It's all those glistening pigs out there.
Speaker 1: You are not alone, Okay.
Speaker 6: Is served with everything for a reason?
Speaker 2: Exactly?
Speaker 1: What would be the quick snapshot of Jessica capsh Yeah.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 4: Let's come on. I want to say, well, let's this is a great time to demonstrate the system that's in our new book, the I Am System, where we took take your chart, put it in a blender and make you one of three archetypes innovader, authority or maven. And because I made you a report and I have it here, so why don't we show a new way of looking at the chart. You can also look at your chart as a spreadsheet too, so you can see where all the planets were, like fire, earth, air, and water. And then we call innovator, authority and maven and those are the innovators are the starters of things. The authorities are the ones that like you know, hold down the fort build and then the mavens are the ones that are fun and playful and out there. So Camilla you're a maven, and Chess, you're you're eight of your thirteen. Our authorities have one innovator.
Speaker 6: Eight yes, and mostly Earth in your chart too, yeah, super ground.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and we have a little calculator if anyone wants to find out what there is is astrostyle dot com slash. I am where you can go and do the little put in your birth data. So you're what we call the uh the Earth authority, so it has a name. So you're the provider. You're dependable and responsible, with a strong sense of duty toward providing for yourself and your loved ones, practical and ground in your approach to life. So going to Paris with the maiven, I can only imagine you're like.
Speaker 1: You know, I just follow her because I'm the authority.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the authority makes the plans, you know. Hey, yeah, I'm.
Speaker 1: Low on innovator. Where is where's Camilla and the innovator?
Speaker 4: I will find out.
Speaker 1: But I think she was mostly yeah maybe no, no, no, I need to do that, okay, So from you, so I think what we need to take away from this is that I'm an an authority. I almost said the authority, by the way, but it's just unauthority.
Speaker 4: Well, it's there's a venus to it. It's true. You're very high on authority, low on innovator, high on earth, and low on air. So when you're low on air, you know you need an oxygen tank. But no, when you're low on air, you're you like things. You're not always quick to change, or you may be a little reserved about communicating, sharing your ideas and opinions. You want them to be well informed before you do. When you do, you know, when you do speak, you have a strong message. But air is about the winds of change, so you may not like change as much. It might make you nervous when things aren't kind of settled beyond a certain point with low air in your chart. So but yeah, you're a and you have a good amount of virgo too. You've got mercury, venus and Mars and virgo. So that's communication and love. So you're you're very responsible and analytical, maybe a little critical sometimes, but in a loving, well meaning way. You can always see how helpful, Yeah, you can see how the friends and family, can you know, do you better prove and you probably like self improvement yourself, so does that track for you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, all that tracks mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: The moon and Aquarius is good though. So the moon so Aquarius is the opposite side of Leo, so you were born on a full moon. So Leo is very is the heart and Aquarius is the head. So the you know, but the moon is your emotion. So it's it's kind of funny because when the moon's in this heady, not hurt kind of place, then you're you can also be a little you can step back from your feelings. Like even though this is where reading about a Leo just being a Leo, you might I'm not really like that because you might read, oh Leo's are dramatic, you not so much, because that Aquarius moon would make you, would give you give you the ability to be like, let me step back and be reasonable and look at this objectively, So that would be a tendency that you would have.
Speaker 1: This tracks as well. If anything, you.
Speaker 4: Might like actually need to push yourself to be a little more Leoy. You have and funny enough, you also have Saturn, which is where we are reserved and may hold ourselves back in Leo, so you're very restrained Leo. It's all over your charge. Sometimes you'll see sometimes you'll see it in one place, but sometimes a theme will pop up in a lot of different places. So you know you have this very pragmatic side. And I think for you, UH find you know, having only you know one innovator planet, like pushing yourself to try new things and get out of a comfort zone and use your imagination a little bit. I think acting is probably extremely healing for you because it's it's lets you get away from those voices in your head that tell you that you have to be seen, curious about everything. It allows you a sort of escape.
Speaker 2: It's acting then hard for Jess.
Speaker 4: No, I think it's I think it's it's not so not.
Speaker 2: I'm just wondering. I just I just can't for me just now.
Speaker 4: That you can make it hard, I would.
Speaker 2: Say it's a lot.
Speaker 4: There are a lot of things that would be easier for you if you would just like allow them to come naturally, But I think that you make them hard.
Speaker 6: Are you an over rehearser? Do you over rehearse or overthink things a little bit?
Speaker 1: I like to be prepared.
Speaker 6: Yeah, is going to be like, yeah, you want perfect to be prepared?
Speaker 4: You do, yes? Like others around you to be prepared? Shall we say as well?
Speaker 2: I do?
Speaker 1: I really do, Yes, I have. That's where I can get very impatient when other people are not prepared.
Speaker 2: Isn't this so crazy, Jess?
Speaker 1: It's so crazy crazy. Well, I'm so happy that you guys came on and we got to talk about.
Speaker 2: Your book real quick because this has been such a wild experience for both of us. So for people to find you, where can they find you? What is your book called? How can they see their chart too?
Speaker 6: Start book right here? I just, of course I've been doing all kinds of social media. Sorry to right next to me. It's called the astrology advantage. Use your chart for personal and professional success. It basically turns your chart into what we're showing, like an archetype, so that you can and then teaches you how to you know, basically use it to hack your life in every way. How to set up your office for maximum productivity, How to manage time, how to you know how to go, how to plan a date that is successful? You know, how to.
Speaker 4: Commune to build a team, how to communicate with people who are different than you. So but we're also if you want to do like straight up astrology, come to astrostyle dot com. Follow us at astro Twins on Instagram, and we're always doing all kinds of things teaching people astrology and writing books and making forecasts. Yep.
Speaker 3: Incredible, you guys, Thank you so much for coming on. This has been such a fun episode, such an incredible experience.
Speaker 2: I'm going to get all the books.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna I already follow you guys on Instagram. And thank you for explaining all the things to our listeners because they might have been like me and really not known a lot.
Speaker 2: And I learned so much.
Speaker 1: Oh good good bye, Thank you, I know, and safe travels to you guys, and we'll have you guys on again.
Speaker 4: Well we need you closer to the I know, let's do some predictions, yes, twenty five and everything.
Speaker 6: I love.
Speaker 4: Yes, what's going on?
Speaker 2: I love it?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Thank you, Thank you guys, Thank.
Speaker 1: You by telling you bye. Oh my goodness. Well okay, so you I mean you are a fire soggy pig and I yeah, am a fiery, fiery dragon.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's fine.
Speaker 1: Which would you rather be?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm embraceting what I am.
Speaker 1: Jess. I think you should because you know what. I love you, little wet pig.
Speaker 2: I know I have to say before we go.
Speaker 3: I went into this, and I'm sure a lot of people you know hearing listening to this. I went into it, you know, excited, also potentially skeptical, but there was so much that listening for both of us that I was saying, this is crazy.
Speaker 2: So I encourage you guys.
Speaker 3: If you guys are interested in this stuff too, and you're curious, check out.
Speaker 2: Everything that they're doing.
Speaker 1: I really do think they know exactly what they're doing.
Speaker 2: These are the girls, These are the ladies. They know their stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and not that this makes them better, but man, oh man, are they fancy? I mean, I won't say who, but I know whose house she came from before she came to mind, and I was like, oh, okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did like. I did like that. I'm going to be tired for the next two years.
Speaker 1: That, by the way, did not. I want to erase that part from your memory because I don't need a tired wet pig.
Speaker 2: It makes so much sense.
Speaker 1: No, I do not need you to be further into your fatigue.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of coffee in my future.
Speaker 1: Well, I love this. I love having people who are experts on things, and these two know what they're talking about. So this was fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and learning about this stuff for me for the first time with the crew, it was really exciting.
Speaker 2: Good experience.
Speaker 1: I know, I love it all right, I love you. I'll talk to you later.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening. To call it what it is. We will call it the end of the episode.