Speaker 1: And we're back with another episode of Separation and Anxiety. I'm your host, Marcus Jordan, and I'm Larsa Pippen, and today we're talking about a bunch of things. We're filming this episode outside in La.
Speaker 2: I'm kind of really happy to be in La right now.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, LA has been pretty fun. Actually, you know, I can always tolerate LA in small doses, but I feel like, you know, I'm getting I'm getting the hang of it a little bit.
Speaker 2: No, LA's a vibe. It's definitely a vibe. It's nice to switch it up because I feel like we were in Miami a whole lot, right and now it just feels really good to be back in La.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, especially when, like you know, when you're going back to the same restaurants, same beaches, same pools in Miami. It's like a change of scenery.
Speaker 2: Is nice, you know, totally, And I'm really happy to be here right now. My kids just started school. I feel like everyone's back into the routine of school and like sports, and so it's like I feel like it's a fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, there's definitely a lot going on.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, there's so much going on.
Speaker 1: You guys, I know, we got some exciting stuff happening at the end of this month. I guess we can't talk about it yet, but there's something big on the horizon, and so let's jump into it.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Rumors suggests Real Housewives of Atlanta will be rebooted after the Real Housewives of New York's success. The Internet is buzzing with rumors that the Real Housewives of Atlanta may be completely recast, just like what happened to the Real Housewives of New York. Mini expected this news after the negative reception of last year.
Speaker 2: It's been three seasons since Nini leagues firing in some feel that her absence is really hurting the show. Okay, I am a huge Niini fan. I love her, we're friends. I do feel like she brings a lot. There's certain people that have big personalities and I feel like they bring a lot to the show. She's definitely one of those, and you need those. And I am a huge fan of Housewives of Atlanta. Like, that's like the show that I constantly watch. Atlanta is one of those shows that literally like has been good for so long.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well even today, it holds records for some of the highest rated episodes the network has ever seen.
Speaker 2: Well, because the characters are so strong, right, They're very opinionated, They're very strong, and I think it's a great franchise. But you know what they did with New York, where they basically rebooted New York. It's a new season. I haven't really had a chance to watch the entire you know, what's been playing right now, but I do feel like every now and then it's good to like start over and start fresh. But I do love Atlanta. That's like the show that I always really want.
Speaker 3: One hundred percent.
Speaker 1: I feel like, you know, our schedules are starting to slow down a little bit, and so maybe we'll binge watch New York and see see what what's up with the new cast.
Speaker 2: But you guys, Atlanta was literally like the best I rock with Atlanta. Yeah, I feel like that the characters were so strong and like independent and just brought different things to the table.
Speaker 1: Have you seen any episodes from this most recent season of Atlanta.
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And so I guess everybody's saying that they need to you know, recast, revamp and just you know, spark some energy in Atlanta.
Speaker 3: So we'll see I don't know, maybe we'll.
Speaker 2: Throw that on, you know, the storylines. I feel like on anything, we've seen so many old, older reality shows, I feel like there's so much you can do. It's like you've seen everything. You've seen, the growth, you've seen, you know where they are and every now and then, I feel like you do need to reboot the shows. But I definitely love the cast of Ellan.
Speaker 1: Do you think they should bring Niini back or would you be excited to see that?
Speaker 2: I think I would. I would bring her back if they were going to keep the cast what it is today. But if you're rebooting the show, then I think that you reboot the whole entire cast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, facts, I agree with that. I agree, Yeah, but.
Speaker 2: I do love Atlanta.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, So let's talk about Neo.
Speaker 1: Neo's ex fiance and Monetta Shaw Carter is opening up about the reason they broke up.
Speaker 2: Okay. She's saying that they ended their engagement because he frequently wanted to have an open relationship. Basically, he wanted a lot of threesilmes, Yeah.
Speaker 3: It says, I guess.
Speaker 1: She did an interview saying we cheated together, if that makes sense, we did things together. It's not cheating if you're involved in it. And then it just wasn't enough for him. I was like, well, I didn't sign up to do this every day. It became a problem when he wanted to do it a lot. I guess she was a cast member on the Real Housewives of Atlanta and she was happy to oblige in his desires approximately twice a year. Is that like birthday and like Christmas?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I just feel like when you start that, it's like hard to turn it off. I think when you start a relationship like that, for me personally, like I don't I've never had a threesome and I have no desire to have a threesome.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: I just feel like I'm very I'm a lover, you know, I don't want to put myself in that situation, right, And I know girls that literally when I was twenty one years old, they would have threesomes all the time and they would get outplayed. I mean that's like, if you're on a basketball team and you're bringing in.
Speaker 3: Someone that's what I was about to say.
Speaker 2: From another team that could potentially take your spot, why would you do that?
Speaker 3: I mean it's tricky.
Speaker 1: You know, the chemistry that has to be there, the dynamics, you know, all play a factor. And so you know, I'm not I don't put me on the spot here, but I'll just say, you know, things are they're they're a tricky situation sometimes.
Speaker 2: So I don't know any relationship me personally that has lasted. Like, it's not like I know a relationshship where it's like, hey, we have threeesomes all the time and we're happily together. Like yeah, I just feel like you open yourself up to like problems, okay, And I don't know. I just I can see I can see why she they were, I can see why they're not together because I feel like when you open yourself up to that one neo constantly wants to have three somes, you clearly want something else.
Speaker 1: I mean, And that's what she said. It became a problem when he wanted to do it a lot. They would do it twice a year. I was like, if you want that, then you don't want me. I tried to keep it cute and spicy, but it wasn't enough.
Speaker 2: No, it's not it's never about that. It's not cut and spicy. It's you're getting replaced.
Speaker 1: I mean, I feel like, you know, especially today in twenty twenty three, you know, there's different strokes for different folks. Let's just call it that. And I mean, I'm not gonna hate on somebody else's happiness. I feel like happiness comes in all different forms. You know, it's one thing. It's definitely a personal opinion or personal you know, I guess conversation that you need to have with each other as partners. But I agree if one person with one partner isn't into it and the other one is like, you know, dying for it or needing it, you know, super frequently, then I definitely think it's just the slippery slope is not going to last, you know.
Speaker 2: I think it's really both for people.
Speaker 1: If both people are interested in that or that's what you know gets them off.
Speaker 3: I don't know, then who do you like?
Speaker 2: I don't know one person that lives in that lifestyle that ends up together. They really don't, you know, I think I don't know. You know, it's it's if you want to be you're basically single, like you're kicking it with your friend, basically single. You get to see anybody you like and hook up with them, Like I feel like it takes the whole. Like I don't know the intimacy thing out of a relationship.
Speaker 1: I think it's more about, you know, at least when it gets to an open relationship like that, I think it's more about communication and making you know, making the other person want to be happy or sat.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you a question, do you think he would be okay if she said she wanted to have a three someome with another guy.
Speaker 1: I mean, I can't speak on behalf of the I think a lot of guys that there are some people that don't mind. Look at Adam twenty two and Leana the plug or whatever.
Speaker 2: They never really had but they never really had a threesome with another guy. It would be her and girls. It was never him with other guys.
Speaker 1: Okay, but he still let somebody have sex with his wife who had just recently had a baby. So I mean, it's not necessarily a threesome, but it's still an open relationship.
Speaker 2: No, But that's different because I feel like when you see your dude hooking up with another girl, it changes it.
Speaker 3: I mean, he definitely saw his girl. Everybody saw he.
Speaker 2: Saw it on video, but he wasn't there.
Speaker 3: I don't know about that either.
Speaker 1: I just think, look, open relationships come in many shapes and forms, and so as long as both partners are on this same page and openly communicating, and you know whatever, whatever boundaries are set are respected, then you can't hate on it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But this sounds like that wasn't the case, honey.
Speaker 2: I think most women that do it feel like they have to do it because it's like, that's what my man wants, I'm going to do it.
Speaker 3: But I think there's some women out there that enjoy it.
Speaker 2: You don't guess what happens. You get replaced by the way what happens.
Speaker 3: It's it's a slippery slope. Let's agree to agree.
Speaker 2: We're agreeing. We're agreeing. But I do feel like that you just leave it, get replaced, and you're there while you're seeing it all happen. That's horrible. Okay, let's talk about the sports.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's change the subject a little bit. We've talked to housewives, we've talked about three.
Speaker 2: Soons, you can talk about sports.
Speaker 1: Let's talk a little bit about sports. I guess this is still on an intimate subject. But this we're going to talk about the sports kiss heard around the world. And so, as you know, the Spanish women's national soccer team won the World Cup last week. When the final whistle blew, the Spanish players erupted in the ecstasy. There were tears, screams of joy and group hugs. It was the country's first ever victory in the women's World Cup, and in the players jubilation it showed. Minutes later Luis Rubiales, the president of the Spanish Soccer Federation, would commit an act in front of the entire stadium that tens of millions of broadcast viewers around the world that would dominate the global headlines. And so essentially what happened is they won the game. There's, obviously, you know the podium where the players get their medals, and so essentially each Spanish player filed down a line on top of the soccer officials. So basically they all went down the podium and they were all shaking hands and giving hugs, and this guy, Louis ruby Ellis, was embracing all the players. He gave certain players hugs, he gave a couple of players kisses on the cheeks. But when it got to the star player, Jenny or Mosa, Rubialis held her by the face and kissed her on the lips.
Speaker 3: And so.
Speaker 1: After the incident, Jenny was asked a question about the kiss and she said with a laugh, no may no mayhaw gustado.
Speaker 3: And so I'm assuming she didn't like it.
Speaker 1: But it's also a different it's a different culture out there, and so what's your thoughts on that.
Speaker 2: Well, I think I think Latins are huggers and kissers, and I think that that's very normal because I feel like Middle Eastern people are like that, we'd love to hug and we love to kiss. But yeah, kissing as a coach kissing a player on the lips, grabbing her face because I saw the photo when I saw the video, right, you said this to me, Yeah, I feel like it's so inappropriate, that is like so off limits, so wrong. And I feel like the fact that he hasn't even acknowledged it.
Speaker 3: Is well, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: They suspended him, Oh they did, Yeah, the league suspended them. I think he stepped down from his position just because obviously all of the noise around what's going on. But you know, again, if if you have to grab somebody by their head in order to kiss them on the mouth. That's already you know, unless there's an invitation or our history there even still.
Speaker 3: But with this there's the power dynamics at play too.
Speaker 1: And so he's the president of the club, she's the star player. Like, I just feel like that should be off limits in terms of conflicts of interest anyway, just because of the power dynamics at play, you know.
Speaker 2: And so I feel like a lot of times women are put in situations where you feel like this person is powerful and you don't have a voice. Yeah, and so she probably didn't know what to do.
Speaker 1: Everybody's also you know, playing devil's advocate here and not necessarily vouching for him. But it was their first championship that they've ever won, you know, you know how excited, you know, how excited sometimes people get when they win their first championship, and so you know, he's I don't think he was necessarily aware of what he was doing, because because you.
Speaker 2: Know, come on, kissing them on the lips is wrong.
Speaker 1: But like you said, in different cultures, it's not necessarily you.
Speaker 2: Know, talking and kissing on the cheek.
Speaker 1: No, I'm no what he's saying is in different cultures, it's it's more common that you kiss on the lips. You know what I'm saying. And you know, I'm just I'm speaking.
Speaker 2: From like perverted culture.
Speaker 1: By now, I'm speaking from like I've seen it, not necessarily experienced it, but you know, I feel like, in this case, with the team winning their very first championship, whatever, whatever, I feel like in the past, I've seen videos of male coaches kissing male athletes on the lips.
Speaker 3: I feel like I've seen it.
Speaker 2: Okay, so let me ask you if that was your daughter, Well, how would you have handled that?
Speaker 3: No, I would have been furious daughter.
Speaker 2: Would you have lost your mind on the car?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Absolutely.
Speaker 1: I don't think, especially in sports, there's never really a moment to be kissing somebody on the lips that's not your wife or husband or somebody in that type of celebratory way.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think coaches should be kissing. I mean, I've never been kissed by no coach.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I just feel like it's very inappropriate. I feel like maybe a.
Speaker 3: Couple of athletic trainers.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just no, I just feel like it was very inappropriate and I feel like he probably has a crush on her.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, look that now it's star player himself. He opens himself up to all types of speculation now because of those acts. But it also could have been just as simple as him super excited that they won their first championship. And you know, could whether it was male or female.
Speaker 3: So to ask you a.
Speaker 2: Question, do you think people would be this upset if it was a woman executive who was kissing a male soccer player.
Speaker 1: I think it depends on the soccer player. If it was some star player. Yeah, if the stage were set exactly the same and it was a woman executive who kissed a male athlete, yeah, there definitely would have been some noise, you know, and the video would have been shared, it probably would have went viral. But I don't think that.
Speaker 2: I don't think not stepped down. He refused, but he was suspended. His mom went on a hunger strike to protest his suspension. Public perception of him is bad because he's doubling down so hard. Okay, so first of all, he's not even accepting responsibility for what he's done. He's got his mom trying to starve herself on his bath. He's a grown man acting like he's a child.
Speaker 3: I mean, listen, very inappropriate.
Speaker 1: I definitely think he should have acknowledged that what he did was wrong. But you know, again, people make mistakes. I'm not I'm not trying to stick up for I was wrong.
Speaker 2: People show their true colors when they're excited, drunk, or like have emotions running high. They show their true colors.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 1: That's like the old saying people that you know, when you get money, you're you know, you show you don't you don't change, you actually show you you know, who you really are.
Speaker 2: I think that's probably what it was. And he probably has a crush on her, like that's very normal. They work together. When you work together, yeah, but that's different.
Speaker 3: But in front he's not necessarily the head coach.
Speaker 1: He's like the front office president, and you're not necessarily on the field on the pitch with these.
Speaker 2: Guys every day or with these ladies every d every day.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, clearly, he he's you know, he was super excited and what he did was wrong.
Speaker 3: Okay, let me step down. When he was suspended, so he still got.
Speaker 2: Suspended, OK what if what if we don't know if she has a boyfriend or not. But do you think her boyfriend thought that was cool?
Speaker 3: And I see, yeah, I agree.
Speaker 1: I mean in that scenario, I think her boyfriend is allowed to like knock the dude out, you know.
Speaker 2: Agree, I agree, it's very inappropriate. I would not want to be in that situation.
Speaker 3: That's why it's just a slippery slope.
Speaker 1: Man, don't kiss anybody, don't put your hands on anybody, like justling.
Speaker 2: It's important to be professional when you work with someone, for sure. There's a video that's gone viral and it's basically a groom telling his wedding guests that his wife is a cheater.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I remember that you sent that to me, and so I guess. There was this lavish Italian wedding that took a turn for the worst after a millionaire groom exposed his cheating bride during his speech. A clip from the wedding more to five thousands of youeers since being shared online, along with the one hundred and fifty guests that were in attendance, And this is a quote from his speech. I want to give Christina the freedom to love, Massimo Sir Segre said at his Turing mansion specifically to love another person, a notable lawyer who she clearly cares about more than me.
Speaker 3: And so, LARSA, how do you feel about that?
Speaker 2: I mean, if you were cheating on your fiance, there's definitely a problem. You do not need to be getting married. Yeah, and it's not what you're supposed.
Speaker 1: To be doing one hundred percent. He went on to read a letter. Dear Christina, I know how much you are in love with him mentally and sexually, he said, And I know that before him, you had a relationship with an industrialist acquaintance. Don't think it pleases me to look like a cuckled in front of all of you, He said. Christina is so good at telling her truths that I couldn't leave her alone to narrate the reason why I'm ending our life together tonight.
Speaker 3: And so what if.
Speaker 1: Like, I mean, what would you do in this scenario? Obviously, you would never cheat, that's not your personality, but I do But if like somebody stood up at a wedding and was like I object and had all this, you know, like, tell me how you.
Speaker 3: Feel about this?
Speaker 2: I kind of feel like he shouldn't have put her on blast. I feel okay, so I do feel this. I feel like you should not be engaged planning a wedding if you are getting down and dirty with someone else. Like I agree with that, that is not what you're supposed to be doing. And I feel like you really can't get await with anything anymore. Like the days of you like hooking up with someone or cheating on someone or creeping with someone, those days are over. Like people, everyone has phones, so anyone could take a video and send it to you know, your fiance. So I definitely feel like I definitely think she was wrong. But at the same time, I kind of feel like two wrongs don't make it right. And I feel like he should have just broke up with her, like silently and canceled the engagement party.
Speaker 1: I mean, because I look clearly she had ulterior motives in this situation. She's having a full on affair with some notable lawyer and she's playing house with this guy in terms of trying to get married and walking down the island.
Speaker 3: So you know, I applaud him. I think it takes, you know, massive.
Speaker 2: Balls, you would literally put your fiance on blast like that in front of all of your family in front it's.
Speaker 3: Not his fiance. You know it's not his fiance.
Speaker 1: Clearly he in his mind found out and knew that, No, it was a wrap, and so you know, he saved it. I mean, look, you also got to consider he probably spent you know, a large amount in terms of getting the guests there and putting on this ceremony.
Speaker 3: I think what I would have done.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm not off for you know, I don't like public humiliation. I'm not Yeah, that's too big of a fan of that. But what I would have done, because I'm assuming all of this ship was paid for already, and so what I would have done is flew out my family, my friends, excluded her in her family and her friends from this ceremony or celebration, and we would have had a phenomenal weekend. I would have been able to tell my people, you know, what happened and why she's not here. It's still maybe, you know, we would have cracked some jokes and had some you know, she would have been We would have had some fun at her expense, for sure in my case, but I don't know about well, just trying to expose her publicly in front of like, you know, imagine being her dad, right, you know what I'm saying. And he's at that wedding and now he's got to, you know, be embarrassed and hear about his daughter's.
Speaker 2: Actions like pretty humiliating. Well, let me just tell you that the bride's lawyer is saying she's very that she will very probably be taking legal action for reputation damage. She basically damaged to reputations and she's suffering very serious attacks on social media and threats from Italian from Italian citizens.
Speaker 3: She had that one coming though.
Speaker 1: I mean, come on, you can't be faking the phone if you, you know, not committed to the relationship no more. I feel like you owe it to your partner to be honest and like keep it a buck.
Speaker 2: But what I want to know is why is she engaged this man? Do you think she committed to him and didn't know how to get out of it? Like, what, what is the reason why you are having an affair when you are planning a wedding.
Speaker 1: I think she saw dollar signs, you know what I'm saying. She wanted economically move up the ladder, probably, and you know, she didn't care about the casualties that she was going to leave behind.
Speaker 3: Because clearly my man was hurt.
Speaker 1: If you get up in front of your wedding ceremony to make a speech like that, you clearly are hurt.
Speaker 2: So do you think he do you think he went too far? Do you think she had it coming?
Speaker 3: No, she had it coming.
Speaker 1: He might he might have took it a step too far, but you know, love is love, and when people get you know, scoring, they'll do a lot of crazy shit. I mean, I've had some exes in the past that have you know, done some wild ship if things were going right, you know, yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean I think guys are entitled some room to do some ship too.
Speaker 2: Do you think she should sue him if the infidelity is true?
Speaker 1: No, I don't think she should be able to sue for ship. I mean, people would talk crack jokes all day long. You know, you gotta have thick skin. That's all that was, was he I mean, and these weren't even.
Speaker 3: Jokes, it was true, you know. Yeah, he's spinning facts up there.
Speaker 2: So I feel like he could have not like I think, like two wrongs don't make her right, And I feel like he could have literally broke up with her in silence and not told anyone until after.
Speaker 3: But everything was paid for. Everybody was coming.
Speaker 2: Out who he found out.
Speaker 1: The night before, you know what I'm saying, So you got to give him the I mean, look, if it was the other way around, you know, she might have done some while break up stuff at the ceremony too.
Speaker 3: You never know, you.
Speaker 2: I feel like women handle things differently.
Speaker 3: Sounds like she was already handling things exactly.
Speaker 2: Made I feel like they're you know, the inevitable was that they were never going to be together, and so they're both going to go on their merry way, live happily ever after. But I do feel like he could have handled you don't know her at don Hell, no, she's going to keep the ring.
Speaker 3: She could have that. I mean, not that he sounds like he's good, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like they're going to move on and live.
Speaker 3: But she shouldn't get no money out of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I agree, I agree. I do feel like it's interesting, like how someone would be engaged planning a wedding, planning this forever situation and be doing dirt. I just feel like, I what that person has got mental problems because I don't feel like there's like room for that, Like if you are planning to be with this person forever, Like, why would you put yourself in that situation? Just break up with him? To break up with him, life is too short if he's not making you happy, Like I know, she probably was thinking, like, you know, I'm sure like hees money's going to take care of her. But at the end of the day, if you're not happy from the very beginning, I think it's like, you know, don't shoot yourself in the foot, just move on and like go find your happiness. And it sounds like she she likes expensive, wealthy guys. You know, she's staying lawyers and she's standing guys.
Speaker 1: She already got a sideboo, so you know she should be with the lawyer on the market in no time.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And so our last topic, you know, it's not it's not necessarily written down what I kind of wanted to bring it up just because I saw it. And so it says that Britney spears. You know, she recently uploaded a pole old dancing video on Instagram and you know, people were reaching out, people were interested to know whether or not she was going to start an OnlyFans page or not.
Speaker 3: I'm off for that.
Speaker 1: I feel like, if you're dancing in a bikini on Instagram already for free, you might as well do it on OnlyFans and make it, you know, make a little money.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 2: I think she definitely should have an only fans and I feel like, all, yeah, she always she loved to be in her underwor Yeah, exactly, and so why not realize on that, because you know what the funny thing is the people on Instagram that are sending it and sharing it to all their friends. Yeah, she's not making a nickel off that. Yeah, so at least exactly, and she could have her true fans that really love her, support her and watch her twirl around and do all the things she.
Speaker 3: Does those low rise bikinis.
Speaker 2: She should be on OnlyFans and I would follow her on only fans.
Speaker 1: I've never been on OnlyFans, you know, I've never subscribed on only fans page.
Speaker 3: But you know, I find the leaks, I guess.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think she should definitely do it. I think today's she came out and said that she would not do it, But I don't know why not, Like, why not capitalize on the people that really are your true fans and people that are willing to pay for your content exactly because our content is definitely very entertaining for sure.
Speaker 1: And so Brittany, if you're listening, start that Only Fans page man to.
Speaker 2: Live your best life and keep dancing your life away.
Speaker 3: You only live once, so I agree.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 1: You're gonna start, you know, pole dancing or twirling like Brittany on your Only Fans.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe it'll start. Maybe I should start doing that.
Speaker 1: All right, well, I'm looking forward to seeing those practice routines, I know literally.
Speaker 2: Well, guys, we enjoyed spending time with you and talking current topics and what's going on in the world.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, absolutely another fun episode. And make sure you follow us at Separation Underscore Anxiety Underscore podcasts, and make sure you subscribe, download and listen to us every week.
Speaker 3: Love you guys, Peace,