Speaker 1: Elvis Durrand's phone tap, Danielle, set this thing up, all right, comes from David. My grandmother just had her washing machine fixed. She said. The guy that came only stayed a few minutes and he didn't really do anything. So I want you to call her and tell her the repair man complains about her and that she owes money and she will go crazy. Danielle picking on an old lady. Let's listen to today's phone tap. Hello, Yes, man's week to me? Your aunt? Please this is here. This is Melinda Prosel calling from Siri. Yes, did you have some service done on your washing machine the other day?
Speaker 2: Yeah, about a week or so ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, did you recall the guy that came to fix it?
Speaker 2: Oh? God, he was such a nice guy. You know. He told me his name, but I forgot.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well you say he's a nice guy, then how come I have paperwork here that says you were very rude to him?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I was rude.
Speaker 1: That's what it says here.
Speaker 2: It says he's a liar.
Speaker 1: He said that you him out.
Speaker 2: Oh my, he's a god stern liar. You know, I'm made the two years old. I'm like everybody, what's wrong with him.
Speaker 1: Well, he says that you tried to throw him out of the house.
Speaker 2: Oh my oh, that he's a liar.
Speaker 1: Well, he said that you use the F word.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I never end my life.
Speaker 1: Well, unfortunately, because he was there and he says he did fix your problem. He said that you are going to be charged of the visit home made.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, why no, no, hey didn't fix nothing.
Speaker 1: He still came out for a service call ma'am.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. But we got insurance on it.
Speaker 1: No, it's not here and not according to my paperwork.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I have to talk to my grandson because he's the one he bought the machine.
Speaker 1: Maybe your grandson's a little irresponsible.
Speaker 2: No, he's not. He's a college graduate. He has his own business.
Speaker 1: Well, we do have this two hundred and fifty dollars bill here.
Speaker 2: Ah, oh my god, oh my god. No, no, no, I cannot pay for that because he's a liar. For him to come in here for two minutes, but he didn't fix nothing.
Speaker 1: He says, you don't know how to use a washing machine.
Speaker 2: Wow, he's still hot air. You know I've been washing close for the last sixty years. Tell him to go fly a kite because here, you know, if the man is sick, definitely sick, and tell him I said it too. But he's a god darn liar. Tell him to come here with somebody. Tell him to bring a lawyer. Bring somebody here. I'll have my lawyer here. Goodbye, ma'am a.
Speaker 1: Liar, he's she's over. He's a liar. He's a liar.
Speaker 2: He's calling me now.
Speaker 1: Okay, don't answer unless you have three way? Do you have three way? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Hello? Ay? That what this guy from called me? And oh yeah, we're a problem over here, he said. I threw him out. I cursed him. I'm going to tell you something. The guy was a but a liar. I'll tell you right now. He was a liar. I was very polite to him. He isn't even here five damn minutes.
Speaker 1: You said he was nice.
Speaker 2: What was I gonna say? I didn't know. He was the son of a bitch. I want. He said, I overload the machine.
Speaker 1: Well you do kind of overload it?
Speaker 2: No, I don't. No, that machine was at night from day one. I'll tell you what. I don't ever want you to do business with that reached again. You understand me? Why are you curing because I'm damn man, I should have done that to that son of a bitch that was over here. And I'll tell you another thing. I thought you had the insurance. That's why I called the damn guy and I got those for you. I'm cutting up the cards right now.
Speaker 1: Don't cut the cards up yet. We're gonna he's gonna come this afternoon to fixed machine.
Speaker 2: Who I don't say. I'm not got here because I've come down the stairs.
Speaker 1: Not nice.
Speaker 2: I don't want to here he's coming. I don't give it all right out. That son of a bitch. You ought to cloak that. I say, you know what I mean. He was a son of a bitch, and I doctor. I don't want him in here because I put him them stairs. I said, I've been washing clothes for the last sixty years, and you're telling me how to wash clothes.
Speaker 1: They're gonna come out and teach you how to do laundry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, how do you like that? Tell him to go at him stuff and don't come here that son of a bitch load you know in front of him. Yeah. I have one damn towel. That's all I have is one bath towel. That's all I had down here, and it's one that I use to put the clothes on and when I want to flatten it out and that and that's I'm cutting the cards up. He's right, I'm gonna show how rude I am. Now I'm gonna tell him this is how rude I am. And I throw the cards at him.
Speaker 1: Ma'am. Huh, I'm confirming your appointment for today.
Speaker 2: I don't have no appointment today. Don't send nobody here. I don't want to have nothing to do with us anymore.
Speaker 1: But your grandson told me that.
Speaker 2: Okay, what he said, I don't want nobody here.
Speaker 1: He said that you wanted someone to teach you how to do the laundry.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, gonna pick for a sick don't come here because I told him down the stairs. I was'm rude before that. I am rude now. Okay, ma'am, please please, I don't want to hear is not my grandma grandma.
Speaker 1: Wait, ma'am, this is Danielle Monaro from Elvis Durant in the Morning Show. And you got phone apped. Your grandson's playing a joke on you.
Speaker 2: David. Why do you play these things on me.
Speaker 1: Because you're funny.
Speaker 2: Oh my, that is the worst I've ever heard.
Speaker 1: See Elvis Duran's phone tap