Speaker 1: Go jority. It's your birthday. We're going party like it's your birthday. Come on, it's your birthday.
Speaker 2: It's my birthday.
Speaker 1: Get up, I am.
Speaker 3: I'm not talking about.
Speaker 1: If you're sitting down at home, get up.
Speaker 2: It's the birthday's birthday. I'm trying to chance that we're live.
Speaker 1: What is going on.
Speaker 3: It is Monday, February nineteenth.
Speaker 1: It is a big day. It is a birthday, a swing of extreme. We are live, man, we are in living color.
Speaker 3: We are are we can we We're not on a post.
Speaker 1: We're going up against some wrestling shows.
Speaker 2: Oh listen, these people can put the wrestling shoes on in the background and have me on, or they can DVR the wrestling shows, or we could just watch the replay of this. It's fine. Whoever's here. I'm grateful for you because it's my birthday. Who how do you like those apples?
Speaker 1: I love you about that.
Speaker 2: Everybody's saying happy birthday, thank you, everyone, welcome in. People are still coming into the room, and if anybody's having a birthday today, happy birthday to you. A lot of people wish me a happy birthday on ex Twitter, and a lot of them were like, hey, it's my birthday too. I didn't know everybody celebrated on the nineteenth. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: We got one in my house.
Speaker 3: Shout out to your birthday, my now eight year old. Oh my god, my number one swifty, My god. If I hear another GD Taylor Swift song today, I may have to do something drastic.
Speaker 1: But happy birthday to my little one breed.
Speaker 2: Happy birthday three.
Speaker 1: Yes, she love her presence, loved her presence.
Speaker 3: She got a Nintendo switched light and uh she loved every minute of it.
Speaker 2: We compared, we have just a Nintendo switch.
Speaker 3: So the light you cannot plug into like the console thing to go to like the wall.
Speaker 1: It's just a handheld.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, so uh yeah, no.
Speaker 1: It's just a handheld and h yep.
Speaker 3: She got her own personal, little pink Nintendo switch light.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 3: She's loving life with her switch light and got a couple of Taylor Swift albums and uh, dear god, tailor so much.
Speaker 2: She's so cute. Well, happy birthday, Bree, everybody's coming in. Thank you all for the birthday wishes. This is great. I had a rough start to my birthday. I had to go to the hospital today and I had to get a CT scan with contrast, which you know, if you know what that is, it is you have to drink barrium and it's disgusting. It's thick, it's white. Mine was berry flavored, but it might as well as taste it. It's just crap. It doesn't matter what the flavor is. I had to drink that like two hours before I went in, So I did that and then Vinnie, So Vinnie, are you trying to interrupt my full story?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Nineteen ninety nine super chat, Happy birthday to the beautiful Queen. Wishing you so much happiness, Crancy, and you deserve it. Vinny, we love you. Thank you so much for that super chat. And I am happy, but I I'm a little banned up, like you have to get the you know, flushed with the contrast. And the lady was so nice, but she when she stuck me like it was in my arm and she's like, it isn't working. It isn't working. Okay, this isn't working. And I'm like, okay, how do we get it to work? You know? And she said, well, we have to sticky again, and it's just like, damn it. I hate needles, Like I'm a baby like I can take them, but the anticipation of getting that needle in my arm, like the anxiety overwhelms me. But they got it in this one and they had to go low and get it right there, and I'm all bruised up. So and the worst part is, you know, I get the results and guess what what? Didn't find a thing.
Speaker 1: All that for? Not find anything?
Speaker 2: Nothing. I'm thinking to myself, Okay, maybe it's like a hernia. Not a hernia. They told me I had the kidney stones. I knew I had the kidney stones. I have a little assists, but they said, don't worry about it. And I said, okay, I don't know. It could be irritable bell syndrome. And I don't know how you get tested for that. Lovely Yeah, you know, I don't know what my next step is. I got to figure it out. But that was how I started my day, just hanging out at the hospital and get my test done.
Speaker 3: Oh it's a Monday, it's a birthday. Why not start it off hanging at a hospital.
Speaker 2: You know, That's what they ask you your name day of birth and I was like, I send my name and then I was like, today's my birthday. I just kept saying that over and over again. They're all like, why did you schedule that for today? Because I'm in pain and I want to know what's going on and I want to get it over with and so now we wait and we see what the next step is. But yeah, I don't know what the next step is. I don't know who I'm supposed to see next sucks.
Speaker 1: Hopefully somebody with good news.
Speaker 2: I mean what The kind of scenario that I really wanted was for them to say, oh, you have a hernia and we can fix it and that's what's causing your pain. But it was like, oh, no, you don't remember her any Uh, we don't know, we don't see anything, and I'm just like damn. Oh. I did also find out this is interesting. So I found out from my plastic surgeon, who is my friend from high school. He told me that that mesh that I got put over, it's not there anymore.
Speaker 1: Oh, it dissolves.
Speaker 2: It is It was pig pig skin, so it's collagen. And what it does it absorbs into your body and becomes one with your own flesh.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: And then it was temporary, It wasn't permanent and I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Oh so you like a person, No.
Speaker 2: But I had. I thought I would have to. Remember, I told you I might have to get the operation remove my my mesh, like I wasn't really sure, and I wasn't sure like if if I needed the surgery to remove it, and he's like, I guarantee, if they open you up, it's not going to be there. It's not a permanent mesh. So all this time on thinking I had that mesh in my stomach and I don't anymore.
Speaker 1: Oh jeez.
Speaker 2: So now I'm like, okay, what is causing all this pain? That's like it's ridiculous, incredible.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so anyway, it'll call you a queen of extreme for nothing.
Speaker 2: It can't. It has to go uphill from there, right. I mean. It was such a shitty start to the day. But I came home and there was cards and presents from the table, and my husband bought me a birthday cake and I didn't have to cook because we got some food. It was nice. It was a nice day. But I was up at five point thirty. So I'm dragging right now, a little tired.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's uh, well, let mean, you know, five point thirty coming home the cards and presents is great.
Speaker 1: What kind of cake ice cream, white.
Speaker 2: Cake, chocolate moose cake, chocolate moose, chocolate mouse. Yeah, my kids love chocolate, so we, uh, we tend to get them that. And I'm fine with it that. If I could pick, I would have picked a white cake with white icing and coconut. But I'm the only one that really likes that.
Speaker 1: Your birthday, you should have what you want.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but no, I don't think anybody would have ate it.
Speaker 1: But me, I forget it that I didn't get their own cake on their birthday.
Speaker 2: Now it's fine, it's fine. I was just like, I want everybody to be happy. And you know, now my son's birthdays at the end of the month and he's turned in twelve. Oh wow, so he's he's like, I got I know, well, my daughter will be fifteen.
Speaker 1: That's that's nuts.
Speaker 2: That is crazy because babies when I met them, she's taller than I am, and my son's aim was taller than me. Right now he's gaining so I'm just like, this is so crazy. Michael's Wrestling channel Fight Dollarshi Happy birthday for its scene. Sorry to hear you had a rough day. I am enjoying all your YouTube videos. Thanks Michael, we appreciate you. M Yeah, so any but it but it got better. You know, you have to take care of yourself and do those things in order to fix with's wrong. And so I need to fix with's wrong. And I just don't know. I don't know what uh what the plan is. You know, I'm kind of winging it, kind of going as I can.
Speaker 3: Hopefully you have a plan soon, because you're gonna have You're gonna be very busy.
Speaker 1: In the in the next oh my god, a couple of weeks.
Speaker 3: This was like, enjoy your few weeks off here, So you're gonna be soon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we have a lot, a lot of stuff going on, so I will we'll go over that when uh, when this is over, we can pull up some dates. But right now, I'm just hanging out at home. On my birthday, I kept saying to the kids, like every time minutes, I'm like, hey, guess what. They're like what I'm like, it's my birthday? Like I was so annoying. I'm like that annoying orange your kids watch my son does annoying orange.
Speaker 3: I've heard of it, but no, I just by name alone I would have to say if they do, I will not be in a viewing vicinity.
Speaker 2: If it's on, Oh man, it's it's so bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I could just tell by the fact that it's it says if it's got annoying in the in the damn annoying, he's very annoying.
Speaker 2: Kim with a two ninety nine supersticker. Thanks Kim, appreciate you. Dan Lemley's here with a nine to ninety nine super Chat Happy birthday, Thank you, Dan. Happy birthday, uh to me, I was gonna say, Happy birthday.
Speaker 1: To you, Happy birthday to everybody.
Speaker 2: Happy on birthday to you.
Speaker 1: Oh there you go.
Speaker 2: Yes, thank you for the super Chat Jim. Five dollars super Chat Cape lunch. Is that how you said?
Speaker 1: That looks like birthday?
Speaker 2: I'm bummed I didn't see you this time around at Disney, but I hope you had a great trip. Hope to see you next time. Happy birthday again, Jim. Were you guys there? I thought you guys were there. We were probably at different parks on different days. I can't keep up with people. Yes, I'm sorry I missed you too. I was looking around for, you know, people to notice me. I'm standing there, like, did anybody really care?
Speaker 3: I mean, you were there for so long. It's like I'm sure every day blended into the next.
Speaker 1: My god, you know what it was.
Speaker 2: It's like the first day you get there, you're so excited Lon, five dollars, super Chat, happy birthday, fabulous French scene, Hi Chad, and then now or forever. You're truly the queen of extreme thank you line, Lon, thank you, sweetheart, appreciate you. We got there on the first day and we're like first day, best day, yes, and then every day that goes by, a little piece of me dies dayne It's day closer to going home. And I hated that, like because we're like, oh my god, we were there for sixteen days. Were on day seven, We're like, man, the trips was halfway over. Were so sad. And then I'd be like the kids, we still have another week left. But it went so quickly.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it just flew by.
Speaker 2: I can't imagine, like so crazy, Kim, thank you for the birthday. Wish you were in Hollywood studios when I was there. Oh I didn't see you, Jim, or you didn't see me. I'm sorry. That sucks. Yeah, the Disney trip was good. Didn't really get a chance to talk about it yet, but we had beautiful weather, not too hot, and it wasn't cold at all. Trying to think. There were a couple of restaurants we went to that we would never go to again, The Plaza, Magic Kingdom, that sucks, never again. What else did we do? If it pops up in my head, I'll let you know. But there were a couple that we were in dig in too much, and then you know, there were some that blew us away that we loved. We did the Beer Garden again, the Germany with the steins and the singers.
Speaker 1: Oh no, that's great, No, I love it's awesome. Yeah, we got to do our video. We we gotta do.
Speaker 2: Before you start forgetting, I started doing the dropbox for you. You have to check and see if you have anything, because oh, Ryan, my birthday twin, Happy birthday to my awesome, beautiful birthday twin. You're forty three today. I don't look at day over thirty. Ryan Dolph, thank you so much, and happy birthday to you, my dear.
Speaker 1: And he gets brownie points for that comment.
Speaker 2: My thirty year old self, thank you, Ryan.
Speaker 3: I do have to check dropbox I didn't get any notifications. I usually get an email.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I started loading them and then it kicked me out or something. I have to sneeze. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 3: Oh, and you get a live sneeze because we ain't muting her. No, we are not messing up that microphone. So that's a queen of that's an extreme sneeze.
Speaker 2: No, I was good, that's good.
Speaker 1: What was it.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what that. Oh the dropbox? Yeah, I thought I put videos and I put pictures and then it like kicked me out. And then I said to myself, I forget where I am like with sending you stuff. So I was going to ask you to look at in and tell me.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, well, yeah, we're gonna do like a whole movie style like review of your trip. Like I want to get a clicker and be like, and then you'd be like. And then I was going towards the flight of Peter Pan. There we are going a little mormit.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'm thinking on the fly.
Speaker 2: Get it together, kill me. No, No, it was a good trip that lots of fun. We had a great time and I got to have dinner with Devon Dudley and his beautiful family. Yeah, So I got to hang out with them and his wife and his two daughters and the newborn little man who I got to hold the whole time. And it was bliss because he's so cute and we had a good time. We had a good night hanging out. So it's always fun to see my ECW.
Speaker 1: Fam, you know, Oh I'm sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I haven't hung out with the I mean I saw him at a couple signings and stuff, but to just sit there and relax and not have to work was great. So we had a good time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how do you have a conversation when it's like, oh, hey, so I was going to and then oh wait, hold on one second, and then you gotta go run back over to your table and be like, all right, so what were we saying there?
Speaker 1: Oh wait, hold on one second, you got back again.
Speaker 2: It was kind of the same way because his daughters were wrestling. They were literally body slamming each other, and it was like a wood floor and I'm going, no, baby, you're gonna get hurt. No baby could be and he would be like kids, and he'd get up and go got them, and then I would get up and help them. And it was funny. So it was kind of the same thing, only we weren't getting paid to be at a convention. So there's a good time.
Speaker 1: Kim wants to know what's your favorite ride at Disney.
Speaker 2: My favorite ride of all time. I got a lot of them, but I feel like I like the people Mover a lot because it's long and just relaxing. So I I just like watching people.
Speaker 3: Like you can't count that as a right. I can't count I don't want to count that as a ride. I'm an attraction, all right, get me Disney on the phone.
Speaker 1: Somebody give me Disney.
Speaker 2: They'll tell you right now. It's a ride. It's like a tram car.
Speaker 1: It's like a break.
Speaker 2: Break for your feet. For sure. I love it.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying it's it's not great.
Speaker 2: What's the difference between sitting on that and sitting in a boat in small worlds?
Speaker 1: You're right, when you're right, you're right. I'm gonna give you. I'm gonna give you your due.
Speaker 3: I just think it's, uh, it's it's so maybe I'm just too relaxed with it that I don't consider it right.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I love it. But I will admit as much as I love Disney so much. A lot of those rides need some love, like ring verbs okay, wazoo. Like yeah, when we went on The Little Mermaid, not this trip, the trip before Ariel's arms were ripped open. You know the scene where she's like this, yeah, dancing and it's all music. Her arm was literally literally ripped open. So this year we were going to my daughter's like, oh, is her arm ripped open? It looked like they sewed it back together. It's just so bod Her mouth doesn't move. The first scene, she's singing, but her mouth doesn't move, so she looks like all kinds of scary. There's just so many things that need some love, and I wish they would update, but they gribe her and they say they don't.
Speaker 1: Have enough money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh my god, I'm sure I gotta go.
Speaker 2: Haunted Mansion, Manchion, It's one of my favorites. I love the Haunted Mansion. I love you know what I love even though it hurts my arm. I love Toy Story Mania shooting. That's a fun one we like. Now. I'm not a big rollercoaster person. They went on Tron like three times. I sat outside. I couldn't it's just too fast for me, and the launch would make me throw up. Probably my anxiety was through the roof because I was like, I don't know if I want to go on, and I declined, But I can do Big Thunder Mountain and that's a lot of fun. I like that one, so I do that every time we go. But they did everything they went on Guardians of the Galaxy. I mean we were able, wasn't as crowded it really it was a great time to be there. You know, didn't rain. It said there was a couple of days that said it was supposed to rain. Didn't rain. I loved it.
Speaker 3: It seemed like it was a great trip. And we'll eventually finally talk about it for YouTube.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're going to talk about it. But I was sood. We got home and you know, my mind's already on the next trip right room a day a day, And I said to my husband, like, do you ever want to go to like Disneyland? Because we were watching a YouTube video of paging mister Morrow and he went out to California to Disneyland. I was like, do you ever want to go? And he's just like, do you want to do a road trip? And I was like maybe. So now we're thinking maybe next year we might do a road trip Oh okay, week extravaganza because it's going to take us a while to cross country with the car, you know, but it could be an adventure and we could stop along the way and see things throughout the country once in a lifetime. I said, if we do this, we're never doing it again, so like a one and done, right, But I think it would be fun.
Speaker 3: Little uh Griswold's action a.
Speaker 2: Little without the dead an on the top?
Speaker 1: What do they call that? The family? What does he call it? I can't remember now, Oh damn, I can't remember.
Speaker 2: Thank you all for the birthday wishes. I appreciate you.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, they're rolling in. I mean I love that.
Speaker 2: Thanks everyone.
Speaker 3: Besides Donald Duck, who's your favorite Disney character? I don't I think you would go the villain route after Donald Duck?
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, I'd probably say the evil Queen next, and then like maybe Ursula Maleficent, those ladies are great, But well should I I'll save the story from when we record. I have a Donald Duck story that is so great.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, save it.
Speaker 3: Did you see my Donald Duck plate? When you were here at my house, did not so? When I was very little, I think it's nineteen eighty four, it was he had some birthday milestone and whoever I think was my uncle went to Disney World at some point and I got a Donald Duck nineteen eighty four birthday commemorative plate that I have in my.
Speaker 1: Office area here where the Eyes of Peer studio is located. And uh, yeah, I should have shown.
Speaker 3: You that when you were down here and you're on your lovely trip through Virginia.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you didn't show it to me.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry about that. I cheated you. Ever come back to Virginia maybe next year on your Griswold vacation.
Speaker 2: I don't have to go through Virginia get to Uh.
Speaker 1: I just want I want to hang out with the hubs. That's why. Oh do you we're gonna pump some iron?
Speaker 2: Oh Jesus yeah. Oh yeah. So today when I got my results, he's like, well, you know, since there's nothing wrong with you and you can get back in the gym. But I'm I'm dying.
Speaker 1: I taught him everything he knows, you know, all that all that ball that he's got. Oh I'm shy. I'm shy these days. No, but hey, was it big weekend? Otherwise?
Speaker 3: You know we had some Uh I got at nowhere news dropped on our lap. Yes was yesterday that this little show was mentioned on News Nation. Oh yeah with Ashley Benfield.
Speaker 2: So I get yeah, so everybody knows Betty is she in here?
Speaker 1: I haven't seen Betty yet.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen that she might be sleeping. This is late for her. She wakes up very early in the morning. So she texted me like, was it yesterday or the day before?
Speaker 1: It was yesterday? It was this all went down early yesterday morning.
Speaker 2: Okay. I got a text message, you know, good morning, blah blah blah, and then she is there. She is Hi, Betty, I love you. Yeah. She texts me. She's like, uh, Jamie is watching News Nation or was watching News Nation and you were on it, And I go, what are you talking? What is news Nation? What is it? So it's the news show and it was on television. It wasn't streaming on cable or on the or not. It was actually on TV. And she said yeah, they showed your picture and everything. And I was like, what was it about? And she's just like, oh about you? Rubbing the oil on yours. It just it just tells you, like you never know who's listening, who's watching, who's observing you. I never heard of this woman. Now I went and I followed her because you know, maybe maybe she needs a rebuttal or follow up story and I'm here to help, you know. But yeah, that was that was bizarre.
Speaker 1: I was like, wow, look at that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they picked up the quote from one of our recordings from last week, and yeah they had your picture and everything on there.
Speaker 1: I mean it was, I mean great for the show, but I mean I have.
Speaker 3: To say, it's just incredible that how much this story has blossomed still and it's not gonna stop. It's gonna keep blossoming and growing and growing. But you just you, like you said, you just don't know who's listening and who's checking it out. But I mean, it's just gonna it's not gonna stop anytime soon, and I'm sure there's gonna be more.
Speaker 2: So what I couldn't understand and I still can't get right in my head wrapped around this, like, uh, I put the video on social media because you know, I thought it was cool they picked me up. Great. Uh, the people on ig. I have never on Instagram. I have never dealt with this kind of stupidity. So many guys were like, what is the difference between what you did in ECW and doing stuff for Vince behind the scenes? And I'm like, really, oh my god. I'm like, first of all, ECW was scripted television show. I was acting. It was in front of a camera. I said, this, this type of stuff is behind the scenes, no care camera, just to get somebody's rocks off. You can't tell the difference between the two nies. Oh, you used to do bikini pixel all the time. Oh, you were never surey about your body. But what does that have to do with going in a closed room with one of the higher ups and having to perform either sexual acts or act sexual to get noticed. It's like apples and oranges. And I'm you know, after a while, I said, I'm not going to read these comments anymore. I'm done fighting with you. I'm trying to explain myself. And then I'm like, these are grown men. How do you not grasp the concept that it is two different things?
Speaker 1: That is ridiculous. I can't believe that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I'm just I don't get it. Well, you used to do it for Paul Haman in ECW, And I said, what did I do for Paul? That was a character on screen? I never had to go in Paul. Well, first of all, Paul didn't have an office. He just sat with the rest of us. But I never had to go up to him and oil my boobs to get noticed. There. There is a completely different aspect to this story, and nobody was catching it. And I just felt like a bunch of morons. You can't tell the difference? Am I wrong?
Speaker 1: What's up with Instagram?
Speaker 2: Oh my No one on Twitter gave me this ship nothing, but they were all fighting with me, and I'm just like, oh my god.
Speaker 3: I gotta I got accused of white knighting you by just uh giving my opinion on the matter and talking with you. But I got accused of uh what somebody said, Oh tell me that you weren't somebody watching the shows, uh in then in the two thousands and loving all the segments and uh, now you know you're you're you're being such like a you know, White night for what's going on. It's like, what nothing to do with this?
Speaker 2: I'm not putting down what the girls had to do on television, completely different all in the script. That's hey, if they had to make it out with Vince McMahon, so bit I was taught. I was referring to what happened behind the scenes when the cameras were not rolling, when they weren't acting, you know, me rubbing oil on my boobs and going in his office. Do you think that was for vignette? Now, that's for real life. And that's the difference. And if you can't see that, I'm sorry, there's something wrong with your brain. It's crystal clear.
Speaker 1: The wiring we need to refix.
Speaker 2: Oh, oh my god, I don't I don't understand.
Speaker 3: Maybe they they're they're too busy, you know, looking at other things on Instagram that maybe kind of slights their view a little bit and they can't come back to reality.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's I'm not saying. I you know, I didn't do uh like or miscuous things on camera because that's what the script told me to do. That was the character that I played. I wasn't like that behind the scenes. And if you guys don't know me by now, I am one hundred percent not what I portrayed on television. So I I you know, My husband was just like, they're idiots. Why are you even fighting with them? I was like, I don't know. I don't want anybody to think less of me.
Speaker 1: Angela, Angela, Angela.
Speaker 2: Five dollars, super Cha, Hello birthday, Queen, congratu verycing ten ten case subscribers. I can't even speek Angela, thank you so much. Angela's been around forever. We thank you, and we thank you for getting us over ten thousand. Do you know the struggle? Do you know what the struggle was to reach ten k? It was like climbing Mount Everest and never getting to the top, and.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I mean, and it was like finally, and it was all this weekend too, you know, every thing was this was a good weekend.
Speaker 1: It was a very good weekend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we did good. Finally, Anthony cuff ten dollars, super Chat, Happy birthday, Thank you, Anthony, appreciate you. Yeah, it was I just felt like, you know, it was before Christmas that I was telling you, like, if we don't reach ten k, I'm getting off of YouTube, you know. But then the iHeart job kind of fell in my lab and I was like, well, this gives you a little bit of time and we finally got there, so I appreciate you guys. And if you're listening right now and you're not subscribed, can you go ahead and click that subscribe button for me, because it's free and it doesn't cost that thing, and we were really really, I mean, I would love to get to twenty thousand subscribers. I don't know how long I was. Go away right away, slowly, but surely we will get Yeah.
Speaker 1: We're making our way.
Speaker 3: But again, if you're subscribed and you hit that notification button and you see us post something, just click it. Just show your support for the channel and click the video. Let it run for a second, let us collect the view and then move along.
Speaker 1: If you don't, if you don't want to hear it, yeah, well let's get it.
Speaker 2: Click. Just same with the podcast, Like if you don't want to listen to me for a hour, just play it on your phone and walk away, you know, just let it up that all the time. I'm like, just you don't even have to listen to it. Put it on your phone or your or your desktop and walk away. It's fine. I still get the credit.
Speaker 1: And tomorrow you want to subscribe.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow's a good guys. You need to go, and I've been doing community post every Tuesday, so I'll drop the link on YouTube in the community section. But we have a good guest for tomorrow. I can't give it away, but you'll see tomorrow. It'll be live at three oh one a m.
Speaker 1: For you early.
Speaker 2: One. Yeah, it was a good interview. I liked it really, really good. I like what Angela just said. Angela said, I'm glad saying my name like Tony dancing makes you happy. It totally does, Angela.
Speaker 1: You know what, Thanks to Angela.
Speaker 3: I actually have compared myself with Tony Danzel a couple of times doing.
Speaker 1: That voice because I love it. I love it because of Angela.
Speaker 2: You're the one that said it first, and I just thought it was the funniest thing. So I'm sorry, sweetheart, but you're stuck with it.
Speaker 1: You're stuck with us.
Speaker 2: Dan the Man vins five dollars super Chat. Happy Birthday, Friend, Happy Birthday to the Queen of Extreme Happy Birthday, e C dub e C dub Friend deserves all the credit. Thanks, Dan the Man, appreciate you so much. What was I gonna say? Uh? Oh, I ordered before we get into any wrestling news, I'm so pissed off. I ordered a bunch of outfits for all of my appearances that are coming up.
Speaker 1: Are they too big? There?
Speaker 2: They are? Just My belly right now is so stupid with the expanding belly that I just look unproportioned in what I chose and what I thought I would look good in, I won't. I'm considering getting a new gimmick by wearing a burlap sack so it just covers everything I can't. I don't know what the hell the deal is, but yeah, I was so pissed off. I'm like trying to I'm like, oh, I got all these outfits, this is gonna be great.
Speaker 3: No, got a returnable we get a Joey Styles sound clip of him going burlap, burlap burlap.
Speaker 2: I mean I would be comfortable in it for sure, probably itch like crazy, but it's it's just, uh, it's so annoying because now I have to I don't have anything and I need to shop. And oh, Dan the man Freana is one of the nicest people I've ever met. Thank you so much, Dan, appreciate it.
Speaker 3: I'm sure that there are fans of yours that are watching and have met you that say it doesn't matter, and you could wear a burr lap sack and they they're very happy.
Speaker 2: And then there's the ones who would say that and are lying through their teeth. So I know, I just you know, I want to look nice and I also want to be comfortable in my own skin, which I'm not right now, so you know, but I just hate it because I thought I was so set, you know, I needed eight outfits and now I don't have any because I have eight appearances coming up, so I have to figure something out. Yeah, it's not like you guys. You put a T shirt at par Jeans, You're good to go, shape the fox and a slide slippers like you guys.
Speaker 1: Killing He's like, what could I wear it today? It's like, oh, that looks good. You always think, like you see the movies.
Speaker 3: I was watching Arnold Swartzenegger movie Last Action Hero, which is like a spoof on Arnold Swartzenegger movies, and he opens the closet and it's literally the same outfit in the closets, the orange shirt with the brown leather jacket and the brown boots. I mean, for me, I have like the same uniform I wear to all the different shows. I just get it all clean right before we're ready to go and boom, I show up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we can't do that. So back to the drawlling board for me. I gotta figure something something out because I gotta look cute. I gotta hustle. I gotta look good.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm looking to see so I have raw on on my phone here to the side, just to see if there's anything going on. I'm seeing an Andrade vignette at the moment, but I'm not seeing anything else going on.
Speaker 2: Top of the hour, kid, nine o'clock is where the magic hasps.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, at the moment, nothing I'm seeing.
Speaker 3: I mentioned to you before we got on the air, like you know, and I said this last week.
Speaker 1: I'm the rock.
Speaker 3: To me, is the biggest thing going in wrestling at the moment. He is returned and killed. Did you get to see his.
Speaker 1: Promo from Friday?
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 3: Oh man, people are like looking through it with like easter eggs. You know, what was he really saying like he's gonna screw Roman reigns over? Or is he just a heel with.
Speaker 2: The but.
Speaker 3: He comes out with the old school you know, vest the five hundred dollars shirt, tribute, you know the vest. Oh my god, the promo was off the charts awesome. And then I saw this great commercial he had for his new energy drink and he can't do no wrong in my.
Speaker 2: Eyes right now. Well, you know something I watched Beyond the Mat this weekend. I went back and I watched, Yeah, I watched Beyond the Mat this weekend and a young Rocky Mavea is featured.
Speaker 1: With Vince Russo you see him doing there.
Speaker 2: There's one clip events going out, but he was talking the sable.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, Rock is with Ed Ferrara, I believe in one.
Speaker 2: Of okay, but like they do their match, him and Mick Foley and Mix got a nisty do you remember the nasty oh yeah on the top and he says he says, the rock because you hit me of here and you weren't supposed to and he smiles out of him and Roc goes, oh, I thought it. He's like, no, you weren't supposed to do Oh good lord. His gash was so bad. The kids were screaming, his wife was crying like it was just, oh my god, it was. It's such a good movie, man, I love it.
Speaker 1: Have you ever seen that match the movie now brutal, Yeah, brutal.
Speaker 2: I mean from what I saw in the movie was wow.
Speaker 3: And that's you know, the movie covers it from the movie like it's it's just as brutal, but like when you are shot the context of the match too, like when you know the whole story, it's wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean just incredible. But yeah, yeah, Beyond the Mat is just out of this world.
Speaker 2: Go. Like, watching it now so many years after, I was like, wow, because there were so many things I forgot that were in there, and like seeing us all so young, and I was like, man, and I forgot about I forgot Terry Funk's stuff. Our match was in there for like a minute. You see me in there with with Tommy and Shane and just it was. It was so good. It was such a good movie. You know, I enjoyed it.
Speaker 1: So let me ask you this.
Speaker 3: Do you think New Jack had movie star quality? I always think that girl, the one very disingenuous movie executive who is like I don't see him as Denzel, I see him as like the buddy.
Speaker 2: Friend, the sidekick.
Speaker 1: What do you think I think new Jack had the movie quality?
Speaker 2: I think he could have. I think he could have ACKed it. For sure. His read was good. The read that they showed was good. You know. She said, yeah, he's got the looks, he's got the charisma, he's got everything.
Speaker 3: She was so Hollywood disingenuous, blimeball nineties, like executive, Like that's exactly a stereotype, you know, like that's what the Simpsons would make fun of, Like is that exact person right there?
Speaker 1: But I mean there's so much. There's the backstage guys getting the dark match, you know, talking to JR.
Speaker 3: And Cornette and going, oh my god, just oh so much Vince Vince walking by the camera and the guy dropping the dude and the tight pile driver hold on.
Speaker 2: When Draws was in there, I want that's Vince's face when he was trying to throw up. He looked like he was going to work.
Speaker 1: Out well for what we know now, Like looking.
Speaker 2: At the clip, like, oh my god, look at Vince, like he's drooling at the mouth.
Speaker 3: Perhaps why don't you take a step outside their pal And then you know, I didn't read the sixty ninth page of the filing.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I don't know how many.
Speaker 1: Puke was in there at all.
Speaker 2: God rest Draws his soul. But he's like in the trash can, and Vince is looking at him like with these wide eyes like, yeah.
Speaker 1: You're gonna you're gonna get sick. Huh, you're gonna get sick. He's got a puke yoke.
Speaker 2: Shane McMahon is sitting there like, what the hell am I watching such a great scene? Oh God, that movie's so good. If you guys haven't seen it, please just go and look at it because it's so good. It's really good. And then I popped huge. I forgot about the ref referee who was from and he's like Dennis Stamp Yeah, and he's like, man, I'm not booked. I'm not going you gotta be booked to.
Speaker 3: I mean, okay, but how many old timers from that era would have that mentality he.
Speaker 2: Got the pity booking I don't know. But then he had to nerve this how much he was getting paid. Terry didn't even answer him.
Speaker 3: Scary and he doesn't a little jumping with his weights on the trampoline.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's how he's stay in cheap. Come on, I might try that.
Speaker 3: Guys, Brett Hard versus Terry Funk, you know, And he's, uh, come on, come on, Dennis Stan Well, yeah.
Speaker 2: He's like, I'm finally in the main event. Jesus.
Speaker 1: We talked about that show a lot.
Speaker 3: We've said, let's watch it and talk about your match that you guys had with Dreamer that night. I don't think we've ever watched it, but to me, if you're a wrestling fan from the nineties, that show, the Terry Funk Retirement Show from Ammillo is like, that's like one of the like all time rare gems that you had to get your hands on. Yeah, night, the mix of.
Speaker 1: Talent from both sides, because when you went into the locker room that night and you see Brett Hart there, what's your what are your thoughts?
Speaker 2: Well, he was on my plane with me. I flew I remember, yeah, yeah, he was on the plane with us, so I knew he was going to be there. And I don't know Brett at all, Like if he were to see me now, he would never know who I was. Guaranteed. I only met him that might be the only time I've ever met him in person was that show. But it was very nice, you know, very very nice. It was just collectively we were all like this, there's no way Terry's retiring and like it said in the video, oh it lasted three months. We're like, okay, so did that take away from that show? It was still a good show, but it wasn't Perry's last match for sure. And you know what else is funny? On my ig feed a video popped up. I guess somebody had tagged me in it or something. I have no recollection of this whatsoever. You know me with matches and stuff, I don't remember a lot of things. But I worked with Scott Hall twice, not just the one night. We worked twice, and I didn't remember this match at all. It was Jerry Lynn and Scott Hall. Uh, Jerry Lynn, Scott Hall with Dreamer as your manager, I think, or did Tommy Russell. I can't remember. They were showing clips but and then it was just incredible and Rhino and me.
Speaker 1: I have no recollection of this.
Speaker 2: I saved it, I have it on my phone. So I.
Speaker 1: Just incredible and Rhino yes, okay, yep.
Speaker 2: And I don't remember this match at all, but I was in it and I watched it and I was like I was seeing it for the first time and I was like, I was there. How do I not remember this.
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 3: November tenth, two thousand, is that I don't know what the date was. Made a surprise appearance at an Extreme Championship Wrestling House show in Schenectady, New York. Teamy with Jerry Linda defeated Just Incredible and Ryno the following day, and Poughkeepsie Hall defeated Just Incredible then lost to Big Sal See that.
Speaker 2: Wow crazy, And I'm watching like I watched these matches and I'm just like, I'm wow, where the hell was I? I was there and I don't even remember it. I was not only worked with Scott once, but I did.
Speaker 1: You gotta get that? And I, well, yeah, it's the full thing.
Speaker 2: It's no, it's chopped, okay, it was long, it was a long. It was on reels, Okay, in reels.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, I'll look. I'll look for that whole things. I got to see that now.
Speaker 2: If not, I can send you if I can find it, I saved it. I can send you what I have. But I was like, wow, I can't believe I was involved in this and I don't remember a damn thing.
Speaker 1: Do you have a spot in it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh awesome?
Speaker 3: You well, well, I mean you know, is it the same spot as the as A No.
Speaker 1: It's not okay.
Speaker 2: Now this time, well I won't tell you what it is, but.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I do love that spot in the in the match with PJ though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know you know.
Speaker 2: You would be considered domestic violence.
Speaker 1: Oh geez.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it was good. It was a fun match and it was fun to watch it because I I don't remember a thing and I just wanted to tell you because I thought you gotta kick that.
Speaker 1: I loved. Yes, thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Look if I could find something that I haven't seen before and it's twenty plus years old, God damn, I'm in.
Speaker 2: No, it was.
Speaker 1: That's all I'm watching.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I everybody's still wishing me a happy birthday here. Thanks for spending your birthday with us. Thank you guys, thanks for coming and joining us for this hour. We haven't been live in a while since Christmas, I think, right, yep, Christmas time. So I was like, let's just uh, let's just go live and have a little chat. Oh you know what else I did last night? Me and my husband we watched Anyone But you have you heard the new movie that's out If you haven't, it's it's a rom com.
Speaker 1: And I heard this one.
Speaker 2: It's good. It's a very Hey Jason car Jason Carney a fifty dollars and twenty four cent super chat Happy birthday, birthday, My goodness, thank you so much for that super chat. That is that is a record breaking one. See we're appreciating. Oh, thank you, doll thank you so much that happy birthday. I'll take it, take it. Write whatever he wants in that box. It says fifty dollars. I can see that, Ryan, Ryan Ortiz, thirty dollars super chat. Uh, thank you so much. Ryan. If I get to make wrestle Khan, I'd so love to take you out to late birthday lunch birthday twin. I wish I could, but we're so busy, especially midday. Hope to get super fan ticket to do the WrestleMania Watch party and hope you're there for that. I will not be there for that. I don't know anything about. Is that a WWE thing, the WrestleMania Watch.
Speaker 1: Party, no clue. I don't know if somebody's doing like a side one or yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know who's who's doing that one, Ryan, But I will definitely be there so you can, you know, stop at my table and come and say hello. I would love that. But when we do these things like it sucks because you go to all these different places and we never have time to explore the city. It's always like you start at nine o'clock in the morning. You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: You don't need to explore Philly.
Speaker 2: Well not even Philly. I'm just saying, like, go to all these different cities and everybody thinks, oh, you're traveling, you get to see all this stuff. You don't get to see anything. There's some days where I don't even eat until seven thirty eight o'clock at night, and that's terrible because I eat dinner at five. I don't eat late night, and when I do it just it's not good.
Speaker 1: I was gonna text you this the other day. It's funny, and.
Speaker 3: I was gonna send it to Jerry, but I did not.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you can.
Speaker 2: See this Big boss Man is he hitting.
Speaker 3: Jerry Big boss Man the Twin Towers versus Jerry Lynn and some other enhancement talent. Enhancement talent got the other guy got squashed with this splash, and as Jerry was checking on him. He got pulled eat with the stick and they handcuffed him to the ropes and he was fighting back with kicks like he.
Speaker 1: Was giving.
Speaker 3: And he got beat on the side pretty bad by the Big boss Man. Yeah, but let me tell you, I know a guy that sports a nice cooff. That was one nice head of hair that he had with that Jerry back in the eighties.
Speaker 2: All the men get the good hair and we have to suffer with ours. It's not fair.
Speaker 1: Look at that. Look at that hair.
Speaker 2: I see it. I see it. Although I do like his hair short.
Speaker 1: See sports a good coop.
Speaker 2: He just looked younger. Yeah, he looks so much younger with the haircut. And that's what I was telling him today. I was like, you look great. We were talking about like who aged bad? We talked it looks good? Who looks crappy? Who's doing? What the gossip? He gives me his gossip, I give him mine. And oh so I went to the wrestling universe. Did I talk about that?
Speaker 3: I don't remember if we talked. I think that might be on tomorrow's episode where you you did talk about that.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, well, I'll just say here. I got to see a lot of the e CW guys, and it was really nice, really nice to see everyone. And I was put at a table with just incredible and then it was like Rob van Dam and his wife Katie, and then it was Hack and Todd Gordon and that was my session. We have a really good time. So thanks to Jack Sabbath, and thank you to the gosh. I can't remember his name. I'm terrible. The man next door. Yeah, we did talk about it because the pizza and they.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we said, it's gotta be Minnies are Tony's.
Speaker 2: I can't remember who he was. I feel so bad, but they fed us so well and the food was so good, and that's it's so nice when you do these things and you're taken care of. Sometimes you don't even get a bottle of water, which is terrible, but this was top notch. So uh, Jack news what he's doing?
Speaker 3: Hey, and can we look forward to Saboo in the future on Eyes up here because he tweeted your photo survive he's coming on.
Speaker 2: I wanted to say, you've been supposed to be coming on for four years, you know what I mean. That's an open invite. He can come on whenever he wants. I would love to talk to Sab. I have a list of people that I've booked already, so we're we're pretty good for the next month, I would say, but I will always squeeze him on because.
Speaker 3: I love sa Chatre's got some, Uh, I got some. I'm brewing in the background, is uh. You know when you when you download tomorrow's episode.
Speaker 1: You'll know we're digging. We're digging for some good ones.
Speaker 3: Yeah, strap in because you're in for a comfy ride.
Speaker 2: Comfy just gonna say bumpy.
Speaker 1: No comfy, Well, no comfy ride. I'm bumpy.
Speaker 2: We went through tomorrow really good. So again I'll do a community post in the morning, and all you guys need to do is go to the community post and click the link. I'll take you right to the episode. We would appreciate you listening. I guess that's all we have for tonight. This was a nice little chat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I've got enough out of me.
Speaker 2: You want to tell people where to find you? Uh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, if you're not just checking me out here on eyes up here, you can head on over to Twitter. You can check me out at Chad E and b at I A n B and uh. That's really the only place I want to send you right now at the moment, just on Twitter at Chad E and B on X at chatty and b. But please subscribe here if you're not subscribed already. If you want extra content, grab yourself a membership. We're uploading more content every week as well as I think I counted forty four. I want to say, member exclusive posts that are already uploaded. Oh, hold on, Alan Jackson are Alex.
Speaker 2: Jackson, Alex Jackson five dollars ship of track, Happy Birthday free scene? Have you been recently asked to show your feet for all those foot guys out there? I have not, Alex. No one wants to see my feet. No one cares anymore.
Speaker 1: Sorry about that in the middle of my plugs.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: It's your birthday, Alex needed to know.
Speaker 2: This was a very important question, Alex. Thank you for asking that. Inquiring minds want to know.
Speaker 1: Well, and we talked about it. We talk about it a lot on that membership here.
Speaker 2: At a point, they haven't asked for my feet, but Chad, they've asked for yours. How about it?
Speaker 3: Oh, they might not want to subscribe to the membership yet, but you do want to subscribe.
Speaker 2: The game, it might unsubscribe if he holds his feet up to the camera.
Speaker 3: So parting at five ninety nine, and also again eyes up here on iHeart.
Speaker 2: That's all I got Travis King two dollars to chat. Happy birthday, Freddie, Thank you Travis. Nice to see you again, buddy, appreciate you coming by. Okay, anything else, I'm sorry, I'm good, Okay.
Speaker 1: Happie birthday.
Speaker 2: Oh thank you. I was waiting for that. Everybody was saying happy birthday except for you.
Speaker 1: I sang it to you when you got on the call tonight. I remember, that's true.
Speaker 2: Okay, appreciate that. If you want to follow me guys on social media, you can find me at ECWD for fran scene. Again. If you're not subscribed to this channel, please subscribe. Go on over to iHeart Radio. It's free to join iHeart as well. It doesn't cost the time, and you type in eyes up here with Francine and hit the follow button and that way, every week the episodisode will automatically. It gives you a little reminder, hey, you have a new episode to listen to, and if you don't want to do that, you can always come over, like I said to the community tad, and I will post the link there and you can click it. So I thank you guys for coming, thank you for spending my birthday with me. I love you all, appreciate you all.
Speaker 3: Hey, before we go, wait, I want to just give you one more little birthday gift.
Speaker 1: Here's your little birthday.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a beautiful graphic.
Speaker 1: Little sparkles just for you.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much. It's very startacular.
Speaker 3: All right, everybody, stay extreme, just like the Queen said.
Speaker 2: Oh franc franc Ce Queen extreme extreme, The Queen extreme