Speaker 1: There we go. What's up Andrew?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 1: How you doing pal good?
Speaker 2: How are you cas Trew? What's gonna be? Well? Tell you what's Sai Regel been like Sampig? Your kid.
Speaker 1: Mind, Chrispy, Welcome to Serial Killers. It's a podcast where we talk about cereal. What you try it, I will review it for you and uh, you know, if we like it, maybe you'll like it. Yeah. Maybe. And it's all brought to you by our good friends at Farmland Fresh Dairies. Thanks Farmland Fresh Dairyes, thank you Farmland. You know he's in there listening and driving me in saying.
Speaker 2: Extra large eggs. You can get eggs, you can get cottage cheese.
Speaker 1: And when I say he you know, because you're not maybe not watching, Garrett is on the other side of the glass of the window and he's making me nuts. So anyway, I'm just gonna press on Yes, like Lee and Nails in the eighties.
Speaker 2: We're going for it.
Speaker 1: Nothing. No, you don't know what Lee press on nails.
Speaker 2: I don't should I know.
Speaker 1: I guess if you're of a certain age, as they.
Speaker 2: Say, have you ever worn press on nails?
Speaker 1: I probably did. I probably played with the kids when they were you know little Yeah, you know Cooper would put on her little nails, now, go haha, maybe.
Speaker 2: Not fit on there? Oh my pinky, Yeah, your pinky is not that small.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean okay, listen, anyway, I know what her thumb would have been the same size as my pinky back in the day.
Speaker 2: That's fair, I mean yeah.
Speaker 1: So anyway, speaking of I have to get home because she's not feeling well, So let's get your don't have to breaface it with that. That's why you always here at ten o'clock on the dot. So from now and I just top, I just lie and say that my kids sick. That way you come into ten, Is that how we're gonna do it?
Speaker 2: Are you gonna ever stay later than eleven o'clock?
Speaker 1: No, I'm not. That's crazy, No it's not. Yeah, it's absolutely anyway. Listen, let's take some cereal time from you and you just don't have any Yeah at ten o'clock is I have plenty of time and that's.
Speaker 2: Literally primetime and you know that, and yet you still are like, I.
Speaker 1: Gotta go buy there we go anyway, listen, So the Big Minecraft movie opened this past weekend.
Speaker 2: We did their cereal like two years ago.
Speaker 1: That was different. That was from a differential movie. That was a different movie.
Speaker 2: Okay, although actually I think it's for the Minecraft movie.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 2: And then you even said on this podcast that Jason Momoa was in.
Speaker 1: It, right, but this is a different We were teasing it and if you could look up at serial Killers dot com or PC, cause can I do that? Yes, you're not going to do it there. No, I thought you were looking on your the whole computer watch Cereal KILLERSPC dot com. Thank you Newman for keeping this up to date. So I'm going to type in, uh, Minecraft, I remember because I thought it was Mindcraft, remember, yes, right, so there's Minecraft frosted flakes with creeper bit marshmallows Andrew. Yeah, and we did that back when the other movie came out.
Speaker 2: There was no other movie.
Speaker 1: Oh they put it out early, right, and then the movie didn't come out. I got pushed because you.
Speaker 2: Did a whole movie episode and we did the Willy Wanka Cereal two.
Speaker 1: Oh no, it was just Cooper and I. You weren't even there.
Speaker 2: No, it was the other one.
Speaker 1: Go to other one.
Speaker 2: Click here.
Speaker 1: This is twenty twenty three.
Speaker 2: Go back. Okay, I know what you're trying to do this. Yes, that serials, that's how old that is.
Speaker 1: That's twenty twenty. That's a video game.
Speaker 2: But no, you said that they were announcing a movie. If you listen to it, you say it, oh, oh they're making a movie out of it, and Jason Momo is in it.
Speaker 1: Right yeah, and then now look twenty five. Look and then they came out with this one in twenty twenty three. That was the Frosted Flakes with the creeper bit marshmallows, and that was supposed to be for the movie too, but then they pushed the movie, right, I don't know. Well, whenever it is, there's another Frosted Flakes now that came out. This one just doesn't have marshmallows in it. Well oh and they really are lazy on the but yeah, both sides.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's yeah. And I was thinking these were going to be raised as well, but they're not.
Speaker 1: That would be more expensive. Andrew turns your.
Speaker 2: Milk Creeper Green. Have you played the Minecraft? I was just going to ask you that never had. This was past my generation. This is like gen Z kids like this is and Jen Alpha like, your daughter's probably play Minecraft. Nope, never Maybe the boys in their grade do, but they that's no. Do they play the Roeblocks?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Cooper plays.
Speaker 2: Okay, so it's really not the same kind of thing. They would never play video games like that.
Speaker 1: What was that? What?
Speaker 2: Why did you do that?
Speaker 1: I just wanted to move it. I like to move it.
Speaker 2: I have a tick.
Speaker 1: Yes, ooh, so these these should have been for Saint Patrick's, Dan Andrew.
Speaker 2: It looks a little fungusy. Yeah, it does, like a little moldy. I know it's gonna taste just like frosted flakes. It might it might not because the creeper green.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't understand why you would choose.
Speaker 1: Green for a cereal because minecraft is green.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess Applejack's are delicious steal yeah, but like on a flake like that, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Now here's the thing. Just went back to the Farmland Fresh Dairies fridge and grabbed the Farmland Fresh Dairies Grade A Vitamin D whole milk. Yeah, look at that. It's in the pint size container.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pint, punt pint. When I went to Kentucky, I really loved the barbecue sauce I had, and they when I was leaving, I said, hey, could I get some of this to go? Like they were selling it? She goes pont a court and I was like, what it was a pont or a court. She gave it to me in a styrofoam tub and handed that to me and was like, have a good day.
Speaker 1: Wait, what was it?
Speaker 2: I wasn't listening barbecue sauce in a pint or a cord pont or core usual.
Speaker 1: They put that in a cup with a cover.
Speaker 2: They were selling it in a bottle, So I don't know why I got mine in a tupperware or to go container because you're a Yankee Andrew. All right, So the milk is already turning round.
Speaker 1: It's interesting not after.
Speaker 2: Our rfk this week. Chemicals are all going this die.
Speaker 1: Also, I don't know this is this is so Saint Patrick's day in I just.
Speaker 2: Feel like they're not going to do color changing cereals.
Speaker 1: Soon unless I's like beat juice, you know, maybe yeah, this is frosted flakes. The green does not change the flavor. No four balls and a spoon from me, five M.
Speaker 2: I love frost of flakes. They're my favorite, well, one of my favorites. There what now one of my favorite.
Speaker 1: There what there?
Speaker 2: What? They're great?
Speaker 1: Thank you, Andrew? You like that, I do.
Speaker 2: You thought you had me for a second. I did have you for a rocking Nah, I kept you on your toes.
Speaker 1: This is great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm liking this. Okay, next, I don't want to eat too much.
Speaker 1: That was real easy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, thanks for joining us for another episode of serial Killer.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that movie is probably number one this week and I don't know because we're recording it right before the movie comes out.
Speaker 2: Are you gonna go see it?
Speaker 1: I absolutely am not because I don't know anything about it, nor do I care. Yeah, I feel yeah, it looks weird.
Speaker 2: I don't really get it. I don't know what a creeper is. I'm just confused.
Speaker 1: They're green apparently, yeah, and fuzzy. I guess what's with the grass? Is it just because it's green?
Speaker 2: It's like blocks? Like the whole thing is that you can build with just blocks, right, And I don't that's about it.
Speaker 1: That's so if you use the app, I mean, I guess are you buying blocks? You have to payt it?
Speaker 2: Like, I don't know. Okay, I don't know. Again, this is past me generation I don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, now I kind of messed up this episode, just a tiny tiny bit. He is coming up this weekend is passover and you know.
Speaker 2: Does that mean Maaza season is upon us? It is.
Speaker 1: But see when you're bringing a Matsa for me, if you'd like, I got this, I got the free let me tell you something. Usually you get the free five pound box, so many they cut it down to four pounds, same price, but now there's only four boxes in the big box, not five. Inflation.
Speaker 2: Baby, Yeah, that's not great.
Speaker 1: You know, maybe there's like a Matsa tariff and that's why it went. Now it's four boxes instead of five. Yeah, that was that one of the things.
Speaker 2: As long as I can get one of your sleeves of Matsa, because that with some butter, my day is always made.
Speaker 1: Can I just tell you the best time that we had last weekend? My daughter and I went to my girlfriend's farm in New Jersey and we took a box of Masa that we got free from the shop. Right. Yeah, we were flinging them like frisbees, and the animals, the goats were going insane munching on them. It was really cool. And then Cooper picked one up and ate it anyway, So the passover cereal. We will do next Monday. It'll still be Passover, but we just won't have missed the beginning anyway. Uh, you're ready for the next one? To life?
Speaker 2: Is that what you say in Passover? No? What do you say during Passover's something?
Speaker 1: Something pays off? I don't know. I'm not I'm not. Look, I'm not not the best Jew in the world. I do the things, but I don't know all the things. And even though I did have a bar Mitzvah, so I should have known the things. But again, my whole radio what sorry? What? I'm so sorry? Why what radio? Look where I am today, Andrew? Because I loved radio as a child.
Speaker 2: So like where the tables like different stations.
Speaker 1: Yes, there was microphones on every table with the station. Why are you laughing at me?
Speaker 2: And do you have pictures of your radio?
Speaker 1: You want to read my We actually just literally watched my bar MITSV video last weekend.
Speaker 2: I need to watch it.
Speaker 1: It's insane. I need it.
Speaker 2: Can you give me some like other fun things about your radio themed bar MITSV?
Speaker 1: For sure? Yeah. So when I was a child, I was a big pain in the ass to this radio station in town called Power ninety five Okay, then w PLJ whatever. Jim Kurr that works down the hallway was the morning guy there, which is the craziest thing. So I was a big giant pain in the ass as a kid, and I used to call the radio station all the time. So they had a stunt guy, you know how we had Greg t the frat boy. They had a guy called Howard the cab driver when I was when I was in elementary school, in middle, high school, whatever, and so I was such a pain in the ass that they sent this guy to my house one time to do a broadcast from my kitchen. So he came in the Power at Iety five prize van and he brought this big box of stuff. And so in the box of stuff was like fifty T shirts. So I took those T shirts and I made them my bar Mitzvah gifts gifts. Yeah, the wag of the merch. I had the back printed up because the front set Power ninety five FM, so on the back it said we had I got the power. It's Scott's bar Mitzvah. October twelfth, nineteen eighty eight. Yeah, I need to see this. I have a shirt still, but it's small. I can't fit into it.
Speaker 2: I'm sure you'll get there. Thank I hope, so, I hope. So, yeah, you'll go back to being a small You'll be a frail ye.
Speaker 1: So that was my party. Favorite was a free T shirts that we had printed on the back. It's so different than it is today. I'm like, now, it's a spectacle.
Speaker 2: I can't. I think that's the most adorable thing I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: Oh Andrew, you like that.
Speaker 2: I absolutely love that. I love hearing about people's bar mitzvah Sweet sixteen Keen Signiera themes.
Speaker 1: Fun fact about mine? What When I was a big fan of w PLJ, I hated Z one hundred, hated hated, hated, hitted with a passion. I just it was so much so that they had a thing on the morning show on Power ninety five. You know, because the morning show on ZE undred used to be called the Morning Zoo, so they're a big thing was Screw the Zoo. And I used to wear a T shirt to school with the big screw in it. This is so stupid. Nobody cares. Yeah, that were radio wars, But here I am working at zero one hundred for thirty years. Isn't that crazy? Love this place?
Speaker 2: I love looking at old themes though, so please please please bring me the album.
Speaker 1: I have the best idea, since you're coming to run the ten k and with me in my town this weekend.
Speaker 2: No, that was last weekend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you came. So we watched the video at my house as like an after party. Cool, right, we can watch the video. Great, I have a VHS in my room. Yeah yeah, hold on, I'm gonna go into your room to watch your Like, we have to sit in my bed and watch the bummer's video because that's the only place the VCR is.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 1: So anytime anybody comes over to watch anything that I have on VHS, they sit in my bed with me. Yeah. Okay, hopefully I don't have to show any kids anything, Lord baby Jesus, sure Didty?
Speaker 2: We heed the pushing.
Speaker 1: He didn't do any kid stuff, Didty? We don't need to get into it, all right, anyway, let's move on to the next cereal Moving on, all right, So we have a sweet one and a gross one, I think, so let's do the gross one first, so we get that out of the way.
Speaker 2: Do you know that when I was at this brunch the other day. Oh brunch, there was a girl having a sweet sixteen there. These people were dressed to the nine for a breakfast buffet. Yes, And in my head, I'm like, this is cute. Look at you with all your friends. But then I'm looking at them and they're all so dressed up that I'm like this, the cost must be insane.
Speaker 1: Things are so crazy nowadays and the makeup so crazy. Yeah, you have no idea, and.
Speaker 2: Also that Kaylie can tell you you're gonna be in my life forever.
Speaker 1: Don't even get me started on the college bed and table parties, because that's a whole other thing that I didn't know about.
Speaker 2: Bed and table.
Speaker 1: It's a very exclusive, like probably like Long Island only thing is like when they get accepted to do a college or when they commit, they have a table party, which and like so it's like all the logo stuff from to college and they take pictures in the whole thing. Then they have a bed party where all the girls come over and they bring gifts of from the college. Like so they'll bring like sweatshirts and T shirts and swag and it's insane and it's hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of dollars.
Speaker 2: That's horrible.
Speaker 1: Yes, it is.
Speaker 2: That is only for social media.
Speaker 1: Who started this?
Speaker 2: I'm telling you it's social media so much because that did not exist when I went to college.
Speaker 1: No, it didn't.
Speaker 2: You just went to college. Yeah, anyways, back in my day. I see. Oh god, I'm starting to sound old or fab Jesus you ready, Andrew?
Speaker 1: Yes, how many wishes would you like? Three? I grant them cinnamon this town. It's three wishes cinnamon grain free cereal. The Wish and Grads are behind the three Wishes cereal brand. There's four of them, so I'm not really sure why they call it three. Maybe one of the kids wasn't born yet. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Or maybe it's just like a common phrase, like I'll grant you three wishes.
Speaker 1: I know, but it should be called four wishes.
Speaker 2: Then no, because the phrase is three wishes. The genie grants you three wishes.
Speaker 1: Well, because it's four wishes in the family.
Speaker 2: But it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: But that's like the play on words because they're the Wish and Grads.
Speaker 2: But the phrase is three wishes. I know.
Speaker 1: But maybe they could give you an extra wish.
Speaker 2: I could just text the person.
Speaker 1: Well, it probably says it right here. Well, whatever, they.
Speaker 2: Probably grant you three wishes.
Speaker 1: Okay, Andrew, you know what my number one wish would be that this cereal is good. Here we go. We've tried a whole bunch of other ones. This one smells a little bit maplely, but it is the cinnamon variety, and they look like, I don't know, flat apple jacks. I guess all right, Andrew, it's enough with the phone. Here we go Farmland Fresh Dairyes, whole milk from the pint. When we were in school, we got the half pint, you know, a little one that has safety pop on it.
Speaker 2: What, there's a dog.
Speaker 1: We've been through this a thousand times.
Speaker 2: Safety dogs.
Speaker 1: Safety pop used to be on the little milk containers in school. Oh, listen to safety pop. Don't cross the stross the street.
Speaker 2: That was the craziest thing when you did that.
Speaker 1: I hate you, all right. Starts It starts off great. It actually tastes really nice, like some sort of a little pastry yu then it goes away right, keep chewing it. I am not hating this really, because a really nice sweet pastry flavor comes. At first, it tastes like cinnabon cereal, not after ten seconds. It doesn't take a big spoonful and chew it for a little while, because it does that thing it does, like that stevia thing. I don't know what. I think. This is the monk fruit cereal, chickpea, tapioca. Oh, there's cane sugar in here, that's nice. Yeah, but there's also monk fruit.
Speaker 2: If anything, I could taste of chick pea. But I gotta tell you it's a healthy version or healthy error version of cinnabon cereal, which, as you all know, if you've are a long time listener, that is one of my absolute all time favorite cereals. And they stop making it. Then they started putting in the little snack packs and it didn't really It tasted the same, but not really anyway. All that to say, this comes close to it, and I appreciate what. Yeah, it does. The initial taste comes extremely close.
Speaker 1: Initial taste, yes, but then moments later it's a way.
Speaker 2: But the overall taste I'm getting, I'm not offended by the change. It doesn't give me that like tapioca e like the usual taste that we criticize it. I think something got fixed in post production.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give it three balls on a spoon.
Speaker 1: Okay, I can only give it two balls. I was gonna do it one in one, but I'm gonna do two balls because it's not as I didn't have to spit it out, and it's not as bad as some of the other ones have been.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you has a bean aftertaste if you're looking for a cereal again, at first, very cinnamony, delicious pastry tasting it at the end does like your aftertaste is a little beanie, but overall I really like it, Okay, and a shocking twist, all right, A shocking twist.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's cool. Yeah, A two balls for me. And that's being generous because I just I don't know. I'm so sorry I got that. I get that monk fruit taste that kicks in, you know, after a future. I think if you chew it really quick and swallow it just I bet if you do it just like this, m ah, then it's fine.
Speaker 2: Are you good?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But the longer you chew it, the worst it gets. Okay, that's kind of the way it is, Yeah, for sure. Anyway, we're gonna take a break right now, we'll be back with some sugar. Nice right suger after.
Speaker 2: Yes, please, God, body gun on me and we're bad.
Speaker 1: Oh God, I breathed in and choked.
Speaker 2: Thank you for coughing in my face.
Speaker 1: I choked. I coughed in the microphone. My daughter has strap by the way, So you know, anyway, welcome back. This is Serial Killers, the podcast where we talk about cereal and forget howd Onto? Serial number three now from our friends Melissa and Natalie. There are Wegmans connection. I still can't get close to the Wegmans that just opened by my house because there's still big, long, massive lines.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, I'm sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I really want to go check it out, but I mean it's I have to wait till the novelty wears off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I totally get that for sure.
Speaker 1: So anyway, you know, it's been a minute since, uh you played one of these, and there's marshmallows in here.
Speaker 2: Sown Andrew look good for so, like, what are you gonna tell me that maybe she had strapped?
Speaker 1: I don't know. She's been on antibiotics. It's not contagious anymore. Oh okay, yeah, that's what the doctor told me.
Speaker 2: That's what the doctor said. Yep, got it. I feel fine, coffin and sneezing. You do sound congested.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean it's that time of year.
Speaker 2: You know we're gonna do that this season. Yeah, no, it's just my allergies.
Speaker 1: I don't have allergies.
Speaker 2: Actually, well, so if it's that season, how can you say? Then you don't know what season it is.
Speaker 1: It just happens. So Wegman's Marshmallow.
Speaker 2: Treasures, Andrew, listen to yourself speak.
Speaker 1: This is the fake Lucky Charms, frosted whole grain oat cereal with marshmallow shapes. They're just random shapes here. Look there's random. I think there's a little girl with a hat on maybe and just a this is green for horseshoes.
Speaker 2: They're really small. The clovers, I think those are anchors. That this is tidy purple.
Speaker 1: But the cereal pieces look like anchors. Star am I right, yeah, just.
Speaker 2: Keep saying anchors. These look like anchors, but they do. You just said it like forty two.
Speaker 1: What are you putting in there, Andrew.
Speaker 2: Farmland Fresh Dairies, great, a Vitamin D, whole milk. I wouldn't said it like that.
Speaker 1: It's Okay, I love the pine size. I think it's so cute. Pot Look there's cawface cord or pot court or pot so. Yeah, there's multiple random little marshmallows in here. We've had lots and lots and lots of lucky charms, you know, Dupes. When's the Dubai Chalk good Cereal coming out? Because you know it's on the way.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna cho like sunscreen? What just like sunscreen?
Speaker 1: What sunscreen? Delicious sunscreen?
Speaker 2: We're talking like banana boat.
Speaker 1: Really, m no, bro, this is great.
Speaker 2: Mmm.
Speaker 1: The marshmallows are on par with lucky charms. The pieces are Okay, it's not the worst. Really, I'm giving it four bows in a spoon. It's good. Three bowls. Wegmans has a pretty good store brand. M HM is the other podcast texting you no no oh, I've had a lot of sugar today, Andrew. I know it's your because before this podcast, Danielle came in here and had the the Saint Patrick's Day Lucky Charms and like half the box has gone between her and I like I'm tingling.
Speaker 2: Oh, great left arm, left arm heart attack.
Speaker 1: I tried pain in my left arm for the last two weeks.
Speaker 2: I feel like an idiot because I had a kickball incident when I did kickball like three months like, no, sorry, it's six months ago, and I landed on this arm, but for some reason, something popped out of this arm and I've never got a fixed.
Speaker 1: I didn't like that anymore.
Speaker 2: Great. Great, I'm just gonna throw things away because it's getting a little nasty.
Speaker 1: And hey, can you post some of these videos on YouTube? You can watch this podcast on YouTube.
Speaker 2: I'm an a hole.
Speaker 1: Go ahead and like and subscribe on YouTube the serial Killers Chat.
Speaker 2: It'll be up, I promise by monday.
Speaker 1: And you see me just spit out the frosted flake said, I don't like anymore. Thank you for listening to Serial Killers. Please follow us on Instagram at serial Killers PC, and please please check out our friends at Farmland Fresh Dairies also on Instagram. Lots of great content there. Uh you can like and subscribe and do all those great We're going to the plant soon, the plant. Yes, we're going to the plant.
Speaker 2: Isn't that what it's called? The factory?
Speaker 1: Sure, I gotta I gotta firm up a date with Wayne and we're gonna go firm it up buddy, going to cool anyway, Thank you so much for listening, and until we see you next Monday with another all new Serial Killers. Maybe a bull chat with the Big passover here.
Speaker 2: Maybe a bull chat.
Speaker 1: Maybe a bull chat.
Speaker 2: I can record from home literally anytime.
Speaker 1: Once I get that Apple sauce taken care of, we will record. Yeah, okay, love you, crich and bye Crunch Bye. I don't know I for five years.
Speaker 2: I don't have lost of the sauce.