Speaker 1: Hey rain Drops. Yes, so I finally got merch. That's right.
Speaker 2: You can buy your Allegedly and my Boys mugs, T shirts, rain Drops, hoodies and T shirts all on Carlos Kingshop dot com.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: Get your hoodies, your T shirts, and your mugs all on Carlos Kingshop dot com. Welcome to Reality with the King. It's me Carlos King, the King of Reality TV and one of the most sought after executive producers in reality television with over ten years of production experience. Once a week on Reality with the King, we'll sit down with my friends across the entertainment industry, recap our favorite reality shows, and revisit unforgettable moments that we are still talking and tweeting about. Watch Hey, rain Drops. On today's episode of Reality with the King. I am joined by Blue Telusma, who is a culture critic and writer and Miss Thing doesn't know this, but I enjoy her. On Hollywood Unlocked with Jason Lee, I know you did know that?
Speaker 1: Did you idea you knew?
Speaker 2: Oh honey, I know, and I watch, Yes, I watch you, and I'm so proud of you and all the work you're doing. So we are going to talk about the Kardashians, the Kim versus Courtney, and Travis of it all is controversial. Well, my girl Blue has found but let me tell you, rain drops how this all came about. And Blue, you don't know this story, honey, So you're going to hear for the first time along with my listeners. Oh here, so okay, here I am true true story. This past Saturday, I am in my I'm en route to the gym. One of my friends for over twenty years, whose chevromin nameless because she was like Carlos, stop talking about MINA podcasts, So I'm not gonna say her name.
Speaker 1: She sent me this.
Speaker 2: Video of this beautiful black woman giving this diatrobe of Kim and Courtney's beef and how Travis Barker's memoir may make sense in terms of what's been going on with Kim and Courtney's weird beep. So I'm listening to it and then I'm like, okay. So I land at the gym, and then I said, I have to get her on my podcast. So I found out who was and I said, oh my god, that's a girl in Hollywood unlocked. So I slid to her DMS on a Saturday and said, are you able to come on my podcast?
Speaker 1: And here she is, So thank you for this quick turn around, my love.
Speaker 3: No, if you are one of the few people I would have said yes to do on a Saturday, I just want to sh you are a reality show legend. I have to give you your flower.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: So many of the moments that the girls take for granted, you planted that seed, and so I definitely had to come for this. I had to because one thing I've learned from working with Jason is black media matters, and we tend to be overshadowed by those who grabbed the baton from us and commodify it without giving us our due. So I would have done this for you on a Sunday, even even on The Lord Today.
Speaker 4: Carlos, Oh, don't make me cry, girl, because the way you read Travis Keim mccourtney's trifecta hoodie, I was too busy gagging and crying and laughter.
Speaker 1: So let's get right into it.
Speaker 2: So, if you've been living under rock, the season premiere of The Kardashians on Hulu was just released, and Baby, this clip that's been floating around all of social media is Kimberly Noel Kardashian esteem actress Hoddy not my Girls acting. She's on a funber Courtney and they're talking about this redundant beef of what happened with Kim and Dolce Gavana and Courtney's wedding. I'll spare the details, but what was so magnificent about this conversation? Courtney told Kim, I hate you. You are a witch and you're such a narcissist. You want to be the sense of attention. Kim likes to go below the belt. Now what Courtney just said, it's also below the belt. But I don't know any person who would ever tell a mother your kids even talk about you and said we have a group chap called no Courtney. So anyways, all of that happened. Blue is PI private Eye. Okay, she's inspector Gadget. I won't give it away because I want you to. I think Blue may have unlocked the mystery in terms of why Kim and Courtney this beef that seems to be running on a hamster.
Speaker 1: Whell so Blue take it away, my sister.
Speaker 3: Well, the first thing I have to tell everyone is, please don't tell me about how evil Kim is. I never said Kim was an angel, So everybody wasted their time and their Twitter fingers telling me Kim wasn't an angel. I never said she was. It's irrelevant, right, and so that's the first thing I have to say. The second thing is I do think the person who started the beef was Chris Jenner because she created this ecosystem of whoever makes the most money's her favorite, and then she'll talk about it on camera, kekey about it. So Chris Jenner started it. I'm gonna say that, Carlos, you invited me. You know who you were inviting. You know what I do. Tavis finished it, but Chris started it.
Speaker 1: That's the issue our ros lead to. Chris.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you something about how much I investigate. So in addition to be a cultural critic, I do emotional intelligence coaching. So everything that I do is the lens of psychology, and the Kardashian Jenner's actually represent six psychological archetypes that the audience is going to immediately recognize. Chris Jenner, she is the puppet master. We all know that Chris Jenner is a puppet master. Now Courtney Shortest one has the longest name. That's how I tend to remember because she's not memorable. Courtney is the manipulative victim, so she manipulates through victimhood.
Speaker 1: Chris, I mean krim is.
Speaker 3: The narcissistic it girl. So she's not a narcissist, but she's narcissistic. And she's the pretty one that everybody pays attention to. Let's call a thing by its name. And then we have Chloe, the short name is the tallest one. She is the one who's like the people pleasing martyr. She'll set herself on fire to keep everybody warm, including wayward black men looking to make mix babies with her. And then we have Kendall, who is like the tomboysh like pick me, I'm not like the other girls, Yes you are. You are exactly like the other girls. Shut up. And last, but not least, we have Kylie, who's the wild card and the gag is Carlos. The reason why I knew that Chloe and and Courtney were a little bit full of it is because if Courtney really was she said she was, she'd be moving like Kylie. Kylie will not show up. She doesn't feel like it, she doesn't burn the house down, she finds her boyfriend, she makes her baby, she makes her billions. Allegedly, Forbes has some beef around that. She makes her money and she minds her business. So if Courtney really just wanted to be left alone, she could have been left alone. She could have been left alone. I'm calling bs. So that's where I wanted to start.
Speaker 1: Well, there's a lot to unpact there. Okay.
Speaker 2: So Courtney is, in your words, the forgettable one because she's not memorable, right.
Speaker 3: Okay, memorable by proximity to other people.
Speaker 2: Okaya, Kim is the pretty one and she's narcissistic.
Speaker 1: It girls, Yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: Chloe's a people pleaser who would set herself on fire to please anybody in her orbit. Ken though, is picked me because she wants to say I'm not like that, but you really are. And Kylie to you is the only one who's like, I hate being famous, I hate all this shit. I don't like filming. You will never see me on the show. I'll be in the main titles. I'll do a feto shoot. I may appear here now. You will never ever see me talk about my personal life with my man, my baby daddy and Stormy.
Speaker 3: Anybody who likes Courtney really likes Kylie. Courtney is pretending to be what Kylie actually is, and that's the gag of it all. So all of you were like, no, Courtney's down to earth if you were down to earth. I said this in the video, and a lot of people had a strong feeling about it. The worst kind of hater is the one that will sit at the table break bread with you and then wait for you to choke on the bread. That is her problem. She's sitting there at the table, benefiting from being on the show. She has final say in the final cut, so she knew that episode was coming out the way that it did, but will pretend that she's above it. If you really didn't want to be there, you would have been in the parking lot with Kylie, like, come on, let's call a thing a thing. Belove it? Like she lies so much and she manipulates to playing victim and let me tell you the realty. Because I did watch a couple of the old episodes. The only thing that made Courtney relevant ever was the fact that she and Chloe we used to gang up on Kim because they were making fun of Kim for being so fame hungry, and she had a debut baby daddy, right, so it was a deputy baby daddy, And you and the fat funny one are gonna like make fun of the pretty one that was her thing. I think the turning point Carls is looking at me, Cals, I'm just getting started.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no no. This is because the girls need to know this.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: I've considered this housewise connoisseur, and obviously by proxy is because I produced two of the franchises, so I know a lot about that that that formula. However, dot Org, I am a Cardashing connoisseur. So everything you're saying, I've been watching the show since season one. I do not miss a season. Even when this season is boring, I'm gonna watch it. But no, I'm gagging because me and my girl, the girl who referred your video to me, she and I always say, look, say what you want. Courtney and Scott carry the show because Scott was such an anti Kardashing in the sense of he they care about the public image. And this is no shade to the Kardashian who I love, but they care about the public image. And because Scott was the anti that it allowed Courtney to be seen in a way because Cam's boyfriends were always out of state, so you were able to see these daily interactions between Scott and Courtney. But so I agree with everything you're saying so far continuous, and you.
Speaker 3: Agree because you like facts.
Speaker 1: So that's how I oh, yeah, I'm a journalist, Hey, Portia.
Speaker 3: Journalistic is you know, I love por journalistic. Integrity matters. And the thing that is such a key for me is everything that I've said that's been so inflammatory is me just repeating the facts. And Scott distic is excellent television with people are like, I don't understand why they were still friends with Scott even after he broke up with Courtney because he's excellent television and their producers and they're not stupid. You're not gonna let your cash cow go away just because he stopped sleeping with the boring one. And so the thing is her value was sleeping with Scott and having his storyline be gifted to us Lord Disic gold right, and even watching Chloe and Scott because they have personalities. I both said, is Courtney's really good at finding people who have personalities and kind of just standing next to them and winning in their shadow. Right. So what ended up happening is Scott got tired of putting babies in her because even though we're gonna get married her and Chloe got tired of being the funny fat one. She was like, we are sitting around collecting checks like welfare and not doing nothing and talking shit about him. But I would like to feel sexy and pretty. I'm gonna start working out and trying to look cute and start my own brand. And the minute that Chloe started working on her fitness and working on her brand and finding a work ethic for once, suddenly she couldn't be a lazy hater with Courtney, and Courtney was left to hate her on her own. So she lost baby Daddy and she lost her her sidekick, and what does.
Speaker 1: She do with Look that was me dropping the mic girl. Okay, so well, honey, my.
Speaker 3: Line in Carlos, that's all I wanted to ask you my life?
Speaker 1: Oh my, what have you been on my life? Okay, groc listen, this is the gag.
Speaker 2: I can literally talk to you all day, which is like kind of sad but just true because I'm so invested in this. Okay, so now that we got the crux of rehashing the history of everything, because baby, oh child, you are on point, explain to the audience what happened recently that you discovered, and when I listen, the reason why I take the word journalism very seriously is because one thing I was taught in college.
Speaker 1: Before I dropped out was that because that's another podcast, because.
Speaker 2: You must cite your sources, and I felt like, in this world of social media, everything's opinion based and nobody cares about facts anymore. It's all about popular opinion and running the gamut of not trying to get like canceled because you have an unpopular opinion. One thing you did Blue, which is why I said I'm inviting her on not only because I'm aware of her journalistic background. You did your research, you cited your sources, and you were reading things that I'm like, girlfriend, I meg on Amazon dot com. Use my audible points, honey, and buy the memoir of Travis Barker because you spilled the tea. So explain to us what you uncovered that could explain why Courtney is so mad at Kim.
Speaker 3: She spilled with Hey, well, every journalist needs a moment where they're like, hey, I think there's a story here. And for me, the moment was when Chris Jenner told One Life too Many, because she went on and she was like, you know, Courtney, Travis told me that in two thousand and seven he bought a house in Calabasas because he knew you were the love of his life and you knew that one day you'd be free and that he'd be able to like be with you. And I was like, Noah, wait a minute, did Travis even know Cordney in two thousand and seven? And I was like, and I started thinking about things that I had heard in the ether, like in two thousand and seven, he was dating Paris Hilton and Paris was hanging out with Kim. So that's what made me realize that, wait a minute, I think that story is true, but I think the names were switched. I was like, I think Chris just took Kim's story and tried to assign it to the Deadbeat. And I was like, oh man, now I got to investigate this. So I got to researching, and let me tell you, Travis needs to give her to that book or pay me for pr FS because I feel like his sales are going to skyrocket on Amazon ever since the video went viral because the book he told on himself, and I'm someone who has a lot of straight male friends, and I literally said, hey, from when I read in the book, do you agree with what I'm coming up to the like? No, as a man, I completely agree with what you're saying. Because in the book he says he broke up with Shennamochler. Paris was his rebound. She was like the it girl back then. Kim was the help. She was rich, but she was still the help, let's be honest. And she was driving Paris around and designing her closets and whatnot, trying to get famous, wait in for a look. And when they went to Amsterdam, Paris brought Kim with her, and Travis wrote in his book, I know I was dating Paris Hilton, but I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. She's just so damn hot. I told all my boys in that trip, I know I'm with Paris, but I can't keep my eyes off of him. And then he said that even when him and Kim like came home, he slid into her and they didn't have DMS back then. He hit up, heard her cricket whatever, she had a BlackBerry. He hit her up and tried to continue a friendship and even gave her advice when she was thinking about doing the show with Ryan Seacrest. So this is pre the show. Before the show even started, Travis was like, I got my eyes on this one, and she's in a relationship with ray J. But like most dudes when they have a pretty female friend, I'm a wait. And then in the book he says, the minute the sex kick came out and I found out that ray J and Kim had broken up, I hit her up and started taking her on lunch and dinner dates. And I bought a house in Calabasa so I could be closer to her.
Speaker 1: So the whole story wait wait.
Speaker 5: Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait okay, okay, because we got to dissect that you're saying that Chris Jenner said on The Kardashian Show, and so this is the Hulu show.
Speaker 3: Well, there's been so many shows, it's one of them.
Speaker 1: I know, there's been so many shows. But she said on their reality show.
Speaker 2: Yes, so Chris, you're alleging or is it alleging or is it true, because obviously you got to preceive. So Chris Jenner said on her reality show that in two thousand and seven, oh my gosh, Travis moved to Calabasas to be close to the Courtney. But in fact, you have read in this man's memoir in Black and White that when he was dating Paris Hilton.
Speaker 1: Because the way it works in Hollywood.
Speaker 2: Guys and in hip hop, everybody, that's a whole nother podcast says, Hey, the way it works in Hollywood and hip hop, you sort of update the it girl within that subculture, and Paris Hilton at the time in Hollywood was the it girl. So Travis Barker being the rock star, it was sort of like everybody wanted their own version of Tommy Lee and Pamela Anderson. Like that's kind of what that world is, sort of like airby Rapper now wants their Beyonce. Every body and the hip hop wants Beyonce and jay Z. That's why you know what, Let me stop. That's another podcast they will do, like.
Speaker 3: I'm hearing podcast Carlos.
Speaker 2: But yes, okay, that's the whole dot of bubble deal for my brain drops. So what happened was he wrote in the book that he moved to Calabasas to be close to him.
Speaker 3: Well, this is the thing. He didn't connect them. He was smart. He wrote that he moved to Calabasas after the divorce and that he was smitten with Kim, who just happened to live in Calabasas. So twenty years later, when Chris is lying and saying, well, he said he moved to Calabasas because he thought the love of his life lived there. That's when I pulled out a calculator and started doing math. That's what happened. I carried the one Carlos, and I found a lie. So that's what happened. It was so funny because they keep peace smelling the truth. So if you just put all the pieces and you start rearraising me like, oh wait a minute, if he's telling the mom I moved to Calabasas in two thousand and seven because I thought I had met the love of my life. And in the book he's saying in two thousand and seven, I was singing with Kim Kardashian and Courtney's name is nowhere in sight. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that one plus one is still too right. So I was like, wait a minute, and then people are saying, well, Blue, that was fifteen years ago. Some of y'all said, twenty, I need you to learn how account that was fifteen years ago, and so maybe he got over it. Uh eight years later, after he had tried to mac on him and she had friend zoned him. When he wrote his memoir, he used the chapter about Kim as his publicity chapter. And Carlos, everybody in the industry knows the story that you extrapolate from a memoir to be the thing that you talk to the press about is the thing that you think it's going to be shining that you want to exemplify. And as a man who's trying to get with a girl, he's probably thinking, well, it's been eight years, maybe she's still interested. Maybe if I talk in public to us weekly the Bible of celebrity back then about how much I used to be in love with her, maybe she'll hit me up because we're still friends, Like, come on, let's be honest. Eight years later, we made her the focal point of the memoir when he.
Speaker 2: Was public, So when he was on the promo trail promoting his memoile, which is true.
Speaker 1: So when a.
Speaker 2: Celebrity has autobiography and memoile, or any book for that matter, Let's talk about Kerry Washington. For example, Kerry Washington just wrote a book, It's her biography, and on the promo trail, what every publication news interviews talking about is the fact that her biological father was a sperm donor, and she had an abortion, and she almost committed suicide. So these are things that she's talking about from the book in order for people to be excited to buy the book. So what you're saying is Travis used a chapter amongs his life story and his whole life story as a rock star. He used for the public promo of this book, the chapter about Kimberly Noel Kardashian.
Speaker 3: I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. That quote was plastered everywhere at the time. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. I know she was I know she was the closet girl, but I just couldn't keep my eyes off of her. And mind you, at this point, he's been hanging out at DASH and he's now a family friend. So again, like I said in the video, while Courtney's popping out babies and eating out of my man fighting with Scott. Travis is coming over to the store for a key. He's still looking at him and Courtney seeing this, so it's not like she didn't know. We all know as women, we all know when one of our homegirls has that one guy who was obviously in love with her, We're like, girl, he doesn't even he doesn't even buy Woman's closed. Why is he back in here? And what makes the tea even hotter is when he couldn't get Kim to like him when she friend zoned him, he actually briefly went back to Shana Mochler and Shanna Moechler said the reason why my marriage didn't reconcile was because Travis was still in love with Kim, and Travis in the memoir substantiates that he said, even when I tried to get back with my ex wife, I couldn't keep my mind off of Kim. He wrote that in.
Speaker 2: Whoa Wait, hold up, wait a minute, hold up, wait wait wait wait you okay? Is this alleged or you have the receipts for this too? Shanna Muckler said, what and she said this on TV in an interview.
Speaker 1: What did she say?
Speaker 3: A lot of different places. The first place she said it was when she got upset she went to when she found out that Travis was now dating and Tongukis and Courtney all over the place. She like, wait a minute, that's not the Kardashian. That's not the one that ended our marriage. It was the other one. So she ran off to us Weekly and said, now, hold up, I don't understand Kim is the one that broke up my marriage. And Travis even said in an interview while he was promoting the book, he said, Yo, I feel bad because even though it was Shanna, I couldn't stop thinking about Kim. And Shanna found out and she and Kim got into a fight at Carmen Electric's party, and Shanna threw a drink on her girl. Travis Travis's own mouth. I'm not making this up. It came out of his own mouth.
Speaker 2: Let's have a moment of silence for for the receipts.
Speaker 1: So yeah, Sdi, the receipt is receipting.
Speaker 2: So why does Shana feel like Kim Kardashian broke up her marriage? Did Kim Kardashian and Travis have a sexual relationship.
Speaker 1: Did they flirty text? Like, did something happen that we don't know about?
Speaker 3: Kim and Travis are claiming that they never touched. It was just flirty dates and watching the fireworks together and holding hands and such. Because adults who are rich who go to fireworks don't have sex. Ever, that's not a thing, right, Shanna says BS. She said, we had mutual friends who was watching y'all together. My friends took your phone and sent me screenshots of all your text messages, so I read the entire exchange. Y'all were smashing, and that's when my marriage failed and the reason why we Shanna even got pulled in this because Alabama consuck. What's the girl's name, the daughter who wants to be like ah ah she because she's a little Alabama Goo. Tennessee did a screenshot of her conversation where her mama and posted it on Instagram and forgot to black out the part that says, you know, me and your daddy broke up because he was in love with Kim, right, so you're own like she's telling her children, our family is broken up because of his obsession with Kim Kardashian and and and the mental giant that she is. She posted this on Instagram and didn't black out that part. So why I tell you the receipts are having babies. At this point, I can't get sued. I'm just reading.
Speaker 1: Now, Honey.
Speaker 2: At the end of the day, what you're talking about are things in a book and backed up by an interview of these people saying this out loud and and in a book.
Speaker 1: So listen. Allegedly, you.
Speaker 2: And Shana and Travis, yes we're all on the course.
Speaker 3: Yes, all four of us got to me.
Speaker 2: So allegedly you do believe that Kim and Travis.
Speaker 1: Smashed.
Speaker 3: I believe that something non platonic happened. This is me using my journalistic integrity. I believe something more than platonic and perhaps less than a relationship happened. And emotional cheating is still cheating, by the way, so I don't want to act like unless somebody puts the plug in the socket, it doesn't count as cheating. I do believe emotional cheating and cheating. And Shanna is saying that my marriage didn't work because he was obsessed with Kim, and Travis is saying I can stop thinking about Kim during my marriage so they actually agree on this.
Speaker 1: They agree on.
Speaker 3: This, and this is the gag, right. Somebody said, what's happening with Travis and Courtney and Kim is like, if you really want chapotlet, but you set up for Taco Bell. Somebody wrote down in the comments. I want to give them their credit. I didn't make it up. I just work here, Carlos, I just work here. And so you're gonna eat it. You might not want it, but you're gonna eat it. It's still a taco, right. And so when Portney herself is telling their love story, she's talking about how it's the pandemic. She's hanging out with this man every single day and he's not making a move. Every single day she's in his face looking like thirty three percent of his dream girl, and he's not making no move of her. And she said that they went through a movie date and you know what, she said, screw it, and she made the first move and she tongu kissed them and jumped on him. A man who was willing to move the Calabasas and wait for ray J to slip up just to have a chance. Couldn't even kiss you while you were in his face for the pandemic when he had nowhere else to go. Anybody who knows how men work something is fishy. Courtney's the one who coached Travis. It wasn't the other way around.
Speaker 1: Her own words, Courtney said out of her own mouth that she's the one who approached He was.
Speaker 3: Too shy to make a move. He wasn't shy when he was buying real estate in Calabasas, but he was too shy to make a move on you during a pandemic where he's locked down and can't go nowhere. So she said screw it, and she made the first move and kissed him. And that's how they got together. And I will say this too a lot of times. We all know this. What happens when two people who don't like you get together. What happens when two friends who can't stand you start hanging out. They bond over their mutual hatred of you. So the man she rejected for fifteen years and the sister who's mad about only being thirty three percent of the winning team are now Tonguekison, We just fanna happen. So when you're like, why is she being violent? Why is she being so mad? Why she's saying I hate you. What I don't like you too? I hate you it's because she's lying down next to the man who she secretly believes probably chose her as a second choice.
Speaker 1: Child, we are just getting started. Stay tuned, baby, Guess what I know.
Speaker 2: I'm a private person and sometimes you gotta be very careful of people who want to hack your email, your phone number, et cetera. So I discover nord vp in and baby, I am so it protects my email addresses, my cell phone numbers from these scammers who are trying to attack me. From a cyber standpoint, we don't need NORMALUS cyber attacks, honey. So nord VPN is exactly what has helped me protect not only my email addresses and my computers, but also my cell phone too. The reason why I'm so thrilled about this is because, look, rain Drops, I need for y'all to be protected to child. So nord VPN has hooked me up, and rain Drops, I'm hooking you up. Every purchase of a two year plan will receive four bonus months on top of everything else. Child, that includes all plans, standard, plus and complete.
Speaker 1: Now I know what y'all thinking.
Speaker 2: Okay, Carlos, you got me sold be honey, how much does it cost? Look, nord VPN can save you money by purchasing subscriptions from other countries at a cheaper price.
Speaker 1: You hear that.
Speaker 2: And the other gag is nord VPN is the price of a cup of coffee per month.
Speaker 1: Child.
Speaker 2: Now, look, y'all be going to Starbucks to get your coffee. Look, if you can spend money on coffee, then you can spend money to protect yourself with nord vp in. To grab our huge discount off your Nord VPN plan, go to nord v p in dot com slash r w t k.
Speaker 1: With every purchase of to your plan, you will.
Speaker 2: Receive four bonus months for free and there's no risk with nords thirty day money back guarantee. The link is in the episode description box, so don't forget. That's nord vp in dot com slash r w t k. This is reality with the King, and I'm Carlos King. Let's get back into the show. The second choice. There's some think about Kim Kardashing being a part of this family. And at the end of the day, and I have nine siblings, so I know all about like what it's like to be among siblings and certain people are rated a certain way.
Speaker 1: I know, I know all about that very very well.
Speaker 2: To your point, there is something interesting about Courtney always feeling second fiddle to Kim in terms of listen, Cory is not a bad looking girl at all at all.
Speaker 1: She's a beautiful woman.
Speaker 2: She is the oldest, right, Kim has always been considered the pretty sister. Not I mean, that's just listen, gud, Let's have a real conversation the public social media magazines, they always consider Kim the prettier sister and Courtney to be second. The Kardashians were successful as a reality show, as we said earlier, because of court and Scott's real life issues, but at the end of the day, Kim would get invited to the Playboy Mansion to do talk shows by herself, and Kim ran that show and became the face of the Kardashians. So once again, Courtney, giving a lot of reality, was still second fiddle. Everything Courtney has probably witnessed as this show has happened.
Speaker 1: She's always second to Kim. And now to be in a.
Speaker 2: Marriage to where you have to deal with the reality of your husband's book, where he talks about the sister who's always winning, who's always winning, how he was obsessed with her, how he was dating Paris Hilton, but he could not keep his eyes off of the girl who did her closet, How he took her out on dates, they watched five works together. He wrote how his then wife had a problem with his obsession over Kim. So to know that all of this has been happening, I now may understand why it went from like you said, I don't like you, Kim because you're just whatever, to wait a second, you literally said I.
Speaker 1: Hate you and you're a witch.
Speaker 2: And when she said a witch, I'd never understood why that, because I thought you swapped a W with the B and call her what you want to call her the witch. Things interesting is because Courtney has been studying spirituality and all these things, and I'm going someplace with these guys. Her calling Kim a witch to me is deep because what you're saying is everything you've done to get famous hasn't been natural, It hasn't been God given. This is what I'm thinking Courtney's alleging. And she feels like you get everything handed to you, get all these opportunities.
Speaker 1: You must be a witch. You must be doing some.
Speaker 2: Voodoo or something to sustain the success you have. And that's why Courtney, who said this on camera, I don't like hanging out with you all. I feel like Courtney looks at this Kardashian world the way Rob Kardashian looked at it, which is why he exits stage lefton and never coming back. I think Courtney hates what this has become. And the only reason, the only reason Courtney who hates her sister, she said it, who doesn't like to be around her family, she said it.
Speaker 1: She hates the show, she said it.
Speaker 2: The only reason she's doing the show is because she is the only thing that keeps her relevant because at the end of the day, without the show, no one's checking for Pooch, nobody.
Speaker 3: She's trying to be the broke man's Gwyneth Paltrow. It's not working right, and so you're to your point. It is unnatural to be the firstborn and always the second choice. And another first that we didn't talk about is Travis wrote in the book as well, Kim is the first woman I ever wanted to properly court in my entire life, not even his wife. What Kim is he's like his exact words, word, it's weird. He used the word weird. It's weird that in my entire life, she's the first woman I've ever wanted to properly. Court I'm not used to being a gentleman like this.
Speaker 1: And this is after he was married married to Shana.
Speaker 3: This is after the marriage. Kim is still his first. So I need you, honey, And okay, you know what's so wild about this is the fact that, like so, chimis cast a spell according to Courtney, and Courtney's mad. My thing is you just mentioned something beautiful. Rob didn't like it. He left, Kyli didn't like it. She left to me. My issue isn't her resentment. I understand her resentment. My issue is her trying to take a kill shot from inside the house. We're talking about the external public. Chris Jenner is the most scary person, right, but when we're talking about inside the house, the most dangerous person inside the house of the Empire is Courtney. Because everybody else, when they don't like what's happening, they just leave. Courtney wants to burn it down on her way out.
Speaker 2: That's what Oh my gosh, not to cut you off, And I'm sorry you guys don't understand.
Speaker 1: This is the stuff that I I can talk about per weeks.
Speaker 2: Wait a second, are you saying that alleged leg Courtney is on the show and staying on the show because she wants to burn the fucking house out?
Speaker 3: Carry from that movie? She wants to burn it down on her way out. She does not want it to exist after she leaves. The other siblings just left. She wants to burn it down. And what's the best way to burn down a popular person by attacking the way they're perceived by their adoring public. Oh honey, this is chess, not checkers.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, Because this is the one thing that I always thought was interesting. If you watch the premiere of The Kardashians on Hulu, they keep talking about how they watch the edit. I watched the edit. We have editing control. We can take out what we want to take out. We could keep in what we want to keep in, which, by the way, Chris Jenner, that's powerful. It is like to be able to say I don't like that, take it out.
Speaker 1: And they had no choice but to do it.
Speaker 2: I always thought it was interesting, like, why are y'all keeping some of the stuff in that really does paint him to be this, like you said, this narcissist and to keep in some of these things y'all are saying about each other.
Speaker 1: And always felt with Courtney, like, just leave the show. You got the money.
Speaker 2: Could you keep saying I don't care about the money and if that's the case, then leave the show. But it would make sense if she's saying, no, I'm going to expose who this family is and ruin their reputation so that when this show goes away, is going away because of me. So what's interesting is Courtney Kardashian maybe the Ronan Pharaoh of Calabasas.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, she's trying to burn it from the inside. She's the most dangerous person in that room while pretending to be the victim. And that's why I called BS into that video. I watch Jim of Thrones way too much to pop off of this.
Speaker 1: Mm mmm, y.
Speaker 3: No, she's not innocent. She's not innocent at all, And people are like, oh my god, poor Courtney. I'm like, poor Cortney. She's the scariest one in thatvitch. Are you serious poor who She's brilliant, but she's playing stupid. Wa wait wait, I'm so. And the sad part is Travis recently did a podcast where we're talking about how much he hates Courtney. I mean, come Chloe and Kim for ganging up on Courtney. Courtney's entire existence was gang up and her sister for the first three seasons. The thing and that she did for the first several seasons. He's now saying, I can't believe two sisters are ganging up against another one? Did you miss Courtney and Chloe take Miami? Like? Did you miss all the options?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: That? Was their entire brand was making fun of Kim. And the funny thing is the only person in the Kardashian family who's ever snapped and gotten violent on camera is Courtney. She slapped the hell out of the Food God about sixteen hundred years ago when he said, what do you do other than pop babies and cash checks? I'm just curious because Kim cork's twenty seven hours a day. And that's the thing about Kim. She's a narcissist. She's not assist stick. I don't call her narcissist. She's not to stick. But she's a workhorse, and she had somebody who's assistic in a workhorse, then somebody running their mouth who's lazy, and she slapped that man across the face like Ike Turner. She stopped that a man across the face and with cameras rolling, and then she had hands and feet for Kim a couple of years later. So I'm saying, how are you this victim who's above it all? Were you the only one throwing blows like Brown Courtney pretending to be a victim? Not a good cheer hold.
Speaker 2: So one thing we know about relationships, especially when you're married, pillow talk as a motherfucker. Okay, So to your point earlier now that I know thanks to you Blue that Travis Barker went on a podcast and talked about how he doesn't like seeing Kim and Chloe gang up on Courtney.
Speaker 1: He doesn't like it.
Speaker 2: Clearly that means when you two are together, to your point, y'all are talking cash money shit.
Speaker 1: About this family.
Speaker 2: And that's why it's been this weird shift of Okay, my sisters are different.
Speaker 1: Again, I have no siblings. We're all different.
Speaker 2: But I could never imagine saying I hate one of my siblings. So when she said, I don't want to be around with you guys, I hate you. The fact that the family has a no Courtney group chat. I'm not wondering this and I want to get your opinion on this. Knowing that Travis was in love with Kim, obsessed with her, Kim broke up his marriage, according to Shana and Travis low Ki admitting it. Obviously people like to talk about a woman scorn baby. I can tell you this for a fact. There is nothing like a man getting his heart broken by a woman that he either has and she dumbs some or he really wants and he's chasing and she doesn't want him back. There's this level of venom we're seeinging with Kanye right like he's losing his mind when it comes to Kim. Chris Humphries at one point just cap calling Kim a fraud. Like when these when these men are angry at these women who leave them, they have all this bottle of anger. So the fact that you're now dating this woman's sister, you're married to her, now she's pregnant with your baby, you're pillow talking and you're feeding into that small little monster that was already there because you know, Kim has always been considered the prettiest sister. Now your husband is low key solidifying your concern because Scott Disick was like, whatever, she's gorgeous, she's a star.
Speaker 1: She works hard, like who cares? Like, get over it? And low key.
Speaker 2: I like the fact that yeah, like Scott's like. Scott was probably like who cares?
Speaker 1: Like who cares?
Speaker 2: She has her laying you have yours, like your sister is pretty and she works hard. Who gives a fuck. But now she has a husband who's like, yeah, I agree with you, I agree with you. And now when she said I would rather no, when she said I am happy because Kim's are you happy?
Speaker 1: She said, I am happy.
Speaker 2: Actually, I'm happy that I get to go to Palm Springs with my family. And it's like it's Travis isolating Courtney from her family so that she can only rely on him. But is because that's his revenge on Kim not giving him the time of day.
Speaker 3: I think it's both of the revenge. And this is the thing that I haven't said anywhere else. I'm breaking here with you first. This is one last theory that I haven't told anybody not in the social media nowhere. Imagine you saw somebody that you really liked, and you recognized that you were not their type, and so even though your feelings were hurt, you were like, not my type, not my type, not my type. And then one day they start dating someone who's just like you. I think Pete Davidson is the gasoline for Travis. That was the way girl, I was waiting to come here.
Speaker 2: I don't have enough gas left in me. I need oxygen. Girl, take my temperature.
Speaker 3: I think Pete Davidson was the gas I think Travis was the gasoline for Courtney, and Pete Davidson was the gasoline for Travis. He was like you, clearly like black men, I'm never going to be a black man. I'm never gonna be a rapper. Clearly I'm not your type. Where different species got it. And then one day you and Kanye break up and you bring up somebody who looks like he's in my band? What you mean, hell half, no fury, Like two haters scorned having a baby together, and then they chose to get married in the same place that Kim had gotten married. There's no other continents, there's no other countries. France was booked. There's all these little coincidences. So one Kim is like, wait a minute, you, Chris are calling me a hater because allegedly I wasn't happy at your wedding, but I was. But y'all got married at the same place I got married with the same performer forming that from my wedding at my friend's house that I introduced you to who I'm doing. So it's like they're literally doing like single white female in our faces. They're hiding and playing sights. I think that Pete Davidson things set Travis off, like, wait a minute, this whole time I made peace with you, not wanting because I wasn't your type. He looks like my cousin, what are you doing? What happens to the whole black man thing? Like, but that's how he appeased himself.
Speaker 1: Drop the mic round of applause.
Speaker 2: I mean, Sis, you may have just unlocked the biggest mystery since the Titanic. I mean, I am gagging because the reason why I'm gagging is this. I am a man, I am somebody and listen, I'll admit this, and I think a lot of people admit this. You're you're onto side thing, because not everybody who you're attracted to will be attracted back to you. That's that's just the way of life, unless you're Beyonce, like everybody wants you and women do too. Okay, So I know what it feels like to be rejected and being like, Okay, you're just not my type. I'm sorry, I'm just not your type. I'm not your type. You don't like all of this. I can deal with that. I'm not everyone's tight. But if I see you with a Carlos King Junior, I am gonna be like, now, wait a minute, I have what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: His mind was probably like, hold up, he's not doing Yes, he didn't take it to the fireworks, he didn't do half the stuff that I did. He just kissed you on SNL. That's all it took.
Speaker 1: Girl.
Speaker 2: Because I never I literally and I watched this show incessantly. I have never once thought about the fact that Pete Davison and Travis Barker have the same style look skinny white guy, skinny jeans, tatted out piercings. Both look like they haven't bathed in two months. Both looked like they survived off Corona with the lemon on the side and just like you know that that dirty white boy look, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like again like Tommy Lee, like just that that look.
Speaker 2: And I never thought in a million years, based on Kim's track record with boyfriends being black, I never thought Pete Davison would be somebody she would day. I was so confused by that whole relationship. But now that you said that, I could see how that affected Travis.
Speaker 1: But let me ask you.
Speaker 2: This, because Kim also ain't no dummy. Was that a fuck you that Kim did to Travis's quick Yeah?
Speaker 3: So Carls what you're.
Speaker 1: Saying, I'm a libra like Kim Kardashian.
Speaker 3: My first keep telling me I need to write a book just called Libra because i'vedated like seventeen of y'all.
Speaker 1: Right, Oh, so what are you?
Speaker 3: I'm an arias Turus cusp the Taurus and nurturing the areas makes me fiery, right, and I have been with an abnormal amount of libres. The one thing a liber knows how to do is to get you where it hurts, on the low low, when nobody's looking. You guys, do petty, passive, petty like nobody's business, and Kim's like, oh, that's cute. So you want to sleep with my leftovers, then I'll look like a richer version of y'all Travis and Courtney look like a broke band's version of Kim and the other Man. The other Impete, Like, think about if you have Kim and Pete and then you have the acme version of them, Like, come on, I don't think this is a coincidence. I think what's happening is Courtney is out to get Kim, and Kim just has has less more lose so she can, like once in a while, be petty and then go back to being completely rich and successful. Courtney's I'll hear hockeing brands that nobody wants, so she has plenty of free time. So Kim has been petty. In return, Kim clocks what's happening. Someone asked him in a Q and A, Hey, Kim, did you ever sleep with Travis. She's like, no, We've been friends for years. He's friends with the family. Who time She want to be keykeying to herself like yea, he wanted this.
Speaker 1: Because she didn't have to answer that.
Speaker 3: She didn't have to answer her her choosing. That's another thing. Her choosing of the million questions to pull out the Travis question. That's some libra shit.
Speaker 1: As a libra, that's I'm like, okay, bitch.
Speaker 3: She's like, oh somebody else noticed he wanted me. Let me just answer this real quick. A month of the millions of other questions I could have asked, come on, man, game recognized game. Mother has lived too long to fall for these. And that's the thing. Now that the audience has the key code, the show is very much more fun. It's much more fun watching the show when you're clear about what's happening.
Speaker 1: Oh no, it's it's beyond enjoyable.
Speaker 2: It was so funny about all of this is I think Courtney is an airy.
Speaker 3: Yes and answer either love each other or want to kill each other?
Speaker 2: There, okay, because give me the tea on that. So I'm a libra, you're an air.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: What's the t on aries and libra?
Speaker 2: So that we can also have another way of defining Kim Accortney's relationships.
Speaker 3: So the way the zodiac works is it's a circle. So we're all sitting across from somebody at a circular table. Whoever is sitting directly across you can see you the clearest, which means they can either love you the best or hurt you the easiest. Because they have a clear shot, they can take a clear shot. So whenever you have a sign directly across from you, that's your sister sign, which means you're either gonna best these or enemies. There's no one between. For aris, it's libra, and so libras and aries can either heal each other or harm each other in a way that nobody else can. And so it's just funny that they're diametrically a post sign and they're having a battle of wills. Kim says, being that girl comes naturally to me. You're literally eating my leftovers. Whatever you say, Hell, are you okay?
Speaker 1: You good?
Speaker 3: Because I want to go back to winning. And Courtney's like, I'm gonna brurn it all down right. And the thing is she recognizes that people with positions of power are unsympathetic Carlos, neither one of us are sympathetic characters. We're both successful in our own right, we're both articulate, we both know how to stay on our own if someone wants to come over right now, and kick us in the shin. If we yelled too loud, we would look like the bad guys, even though we were attacked. And Courtney knows that. That's why she's the manipulative victim. She knows that because Kim is too powerful and too pretty and too successful to like ever be sympathetic, all she has to do is repeat what the blogs say, and people are predisposed to side with her, whether she's making sense or not. And she's weaponized, like weaponizing that against the audience. The audience is getting gas lit. For those of you who don't know how to use that word correctly, this is what gaslighting actually looks like. It's brilliant. It's demious, but it's brilliant.
Speaker 2: Which is why do you remember the episode where this is like Keeping up the Kardashian where Kim had her video game and she had like the the manufacturer create images of like her family the avatars. Yeah, the avatars, right, and so Courtney was a part of the game and Courtney again at this time, I was like, I'm confused. Courtney was so mad because she said, Kim, you did not ask my permission. She said, look, I told you guys about it. I didn't know how to send you a letter saying I'm using your image and likeness but whatever. And I remember Scott saying, oh my god, just buy her a pair of shoes, and Kim said, not quote buy her a pair of shoes.
Speaker 1: I bought her a fucking career.
Speaker 3: Ding ding ding ding ding, Libra tapping in from he tapped into work that day, ding ding ding. That is that was the most liberate thing Kim Kardashian has ever slipped up on set on camera. I was like, ooh, child, here's you go. Her whole charge just popped up. Shout out to the libras. Y'all know how y'all are. I love y'all apparently, but y'all know how y'all are. You know what's so wild to me? Is this a term that I want to teach this audience, because I do always do these shows because I want to educate what we're entertaining. It's a term called weaponized incompetence. When you are in a relationship and you ask your husband can you wash the dishes, and he always makes sure that they're slightly dirty, and so you have to do it instead. Courtney has been weaponizing and competence in this entire time. She's always dragging her feet so that you will leave, so that she won't be asked to do anything, but still be able to cash those checks. She makes everything slightly uncomfortable so that you just let her have her way so that you can not have a headache. She's been doing this the entire time, and so the family is like, you're the only one who doesn't want to come to work but still wants to get paid.
Speaker 1: You're literally whish to me.
Speaker 3: Whis to me.
Speaker 1: It's narcissistic.
Speaker 3: They're both larcissistic, only one of the the other one isn't one thing about Kim.
Speaker 2: Listen, you can say what you want about Kim. The reason why I will always rip at Kim, and I'm just being honest, is because she owns the fact that I always wanted to be famous and I would do anything to be famous. Ye all of these other girls love to say, like, you know, it's not about the money. Kim is money hungry and she's fame hungry, and it's okay to own it.
Speaker 1: The fact that this is season.
Speaker 2: Four of the Hulu show and the Kardashians has been around since two thousand and seven the fact that on the season four premiere they added a clip of Kim saying, I've always wanted to be famous, and now I'm the most famous person in the world, and then goes to camera saying like she she's and on the joke, she's like, I am living my best life and Courtney is listen.
Speaker 1: Do I think Courtney's happy?
Speaker 2: I think Courtney has created her own universe and she's trying to be happy within that universe. But my question for you, probab to let you go. Where do Kim and Courtney go from here?
Speaker 3: That's a great question for Chris Jender.
Speaker 1: I go to the stores, the work.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I will say this avoidance is not healing. And just because courteneys avoiding her family doesn't mean she's healing from the pain that she's in because the key of it all is all the stems from pain, right, no one who, which is why she's always trying to like psychoanalyze Kim. I'm like, oh, look at you, Hector projector you're projecting all the things that she says that Kim, you need to heal, Kim. You make it all about you victims. If you are a victim, the whole world is out to get you. What's more conceited than that. Being a full time victim is the most conceded thing you can do as a human being. It's the most narcissistic place that you could live from. And so Corter lives in this world where the whole family's out to get her. So she's such a victim. She's miserable. She's avoiding them by being with Travis and them, but like she's not healing. And so I think what's gonna happen is as long as it brings in ratings, We're gonna watch her try to set fires all over the house. I think that's what's to come next. We're just gonna watch her smearing pool on the walls and trying to put everything on fire. And Kim's gonna be, like, I'm still the most popular person in the world. Whatever. Just last last weekend, they said Kim was off somewhere in Europe, and everybody and their mother show up to dinner with her, Like they said, like twenty celebrities show up to have dinner with Kim Kardashian over the weekend. She's still that girl, And so I don't think that's gonna change, right. I do think Court is gonna come undone blue.
Speaker 2: Kim Kardashian helped announce that Usher was playing in the Super Bowl Marshall.
Speaker 1: Usher did not announce his own announcement.
Speaker 3: She reached with to Kim about his own Siper Bowl performance?
Speaker 1: Did you know this? Did you also know that? For other people did what Kim did, but they only used Kim.
Speaker 3: That doesn't surprise me.
Speaker 2: Deon Sanders did it, Odell Beckham, Junr did it? Oh, I did not know that they only used Kim. No, Kim is always waiting. And let me tell you something. I have never watched America Horror Story in my life.
Speaker 1: She can ever, she.
Speaker 3: Can well, she's acting like Chris in the American Horse Story. They cask Kim to play Chris, so it's a little bit typecast thing, but she's doing an excellent job. And I think, honestly, I think watching him being a baby lawyer, being an actress, all these other things. I'm gonna tell you this about libs. Y'all can be manipulated sometimes when you're low vibrational. But I think God knew that because you're so infuriating, he made you charming infuriating liver on the planet is ridiculously charming. Nick Cannon usher Will Smith. Will Smith smacked the man. I'm still on his side. Okay, so she's right, You're all witches. All libs are witches. Courtney wasn't wrong about that.
Speaker 1: She wasn't wrong. Can I gag you real quick? Today's my birthday.
Speaker 3: That that was your birthday?
Speaker 1: Tell let me tell you something.
Speaker 2: For a Libra to work on their birthday goes to show you that at the end of the day we are about work. Because I was like, I have an episode that dropped, so by the time you guys hear this, it'll be October third. So my birthday's October second. And I could not have asked for a better birthday present. And I mean that I blue let me tell you something and rain drops listen up, cause I'm gonna say on the record, honey, you are officially a friend to this podcast, which means you have to come back.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. I love this.
Speaker 1: I love you have to come back. And I feel like we just got started.
Speaker 3: Oh we just got started. And Carls, you're an educated pop culture critic and those are my favorite type of humans to have These conversations with.
Speaker 1: Honey.
Speaker 2: I want my entire rain Drop family to follow you, so please, my sister tell them where they can find you, follow you social media and support you and everything you have going on, because Sis, you are coming back to this podcast to break down more about this saga and more and other stuff too.
Speaker 1: But I'm into a girl, all right, so.
Speaker 3: Let me see you. Guys can find me on Instagram at at Blue Centric and that's b l u e C E N t r i C Blue Centric. If you see at Blue to Lusima, that's my backup page. That's that's fine to following me there too. That's just for you know, the government and stuff. On TikTok where the video went super viral, they're like two million views and like a day. I'm at at Blue Talusma as well. I think Instagram and Twitter also at Blue Centric and also too, I'll be back with Carlos because we have more keykeys that can feel it. And I also just want to say, guys, the reason why these conversations are important is because when you're watching reality starts, when you're watching human nature, it's giving you a mirror to real life. There's somebody who's going to watch this. Actually a lot of somebodys who are going to watch the show and recognize the Courteneys in their lives who have been playing victim and gaslighting them. And there's value in that. When people said, Blue, you worked in the news, you were at CNN, Why are you talking about pop culture and reality stars? Because studying human nature serves us all. We can all learn something from this. But besides the kekey of it all, So thank you for having this really intelligent conversation with me. Those are my favorite kinds.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to Reality with the King. New episodes drop every Tuesday, Share, comment, follow, and subscribe to Reality with the King wherever you get your podcast, visit Reality Withtheking dot com and be sure to follow me at the Carlos King Underscore on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and yes baby, my YouTube channel where you can get all of my visuals, baby, my expressions. Yeah, and don't forget tweet me your thoughts and hot takes about this episode using the hashtag Reality with the King.
Speaker 1: Reality with the King is a production of King and Rain Entertainment.
Speaker 2: It is produced by Sierras Fragley Rix, an executive produced by me Carlos King, Kingdom, Ring Entertainment, Baby