Speaker 1: He is drinks chess, motherfucking podcast man.
Speaker 2: He's a legendary queens rapper. He ain't agreed that your boy in O r E. He's a Miami Hill pop pioneer.
Speaker 3: Put up his dj E f N. Together they drink it up with some of the biggest players, you know what I mean, and.
Speaker 2: The most professional, unprofessional podcast and your number one source for drunk d chans. Mother say Days New Year's that's.
Speaker 3: It's time for drink Champs. Drink up mother mother.
Speaker 2: What a good be Hodies what it should be?
Speaker 3: Boy n R what up his dj E f N?
Speaker 1: This minnesipa crazy war podcast.
Speaker 2: Drink Drink Champs. Jeffy All.
Speaker 3: Now, this brother's a legend.
Speaker 1: He's been down with us for years and years in years, and now we're making great business together. He has one of the hottest podcasts out there. He got pieces and.
Speaker 3: All types of ships, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Shit is going around and we're gonna sit talk about it. We're gonna talk about generic shit, We're gonna talk about personal ship, we're gonna talk about overall ship, and we're gonna get to the business. In case you don't know what we're talking about. You're talking about the one only.
Speaker 2: It's nothing solid today in there.
Speaker 1: Just like, Yeah, this fucking ship smells like straight alcohol.
Speaker 2: The tablecloth, the tablecloth, you can get drunk. I just like, I don't think this has ever been washed the first time.
Speaker 1: I like sitting here with Nasty and I'm like, I'm smelling to Quilla, I'm smelling. He'd every alcohol like any alcohols fustyle, I.
Speaker 3: Can smell on the table. But on the table what yes? What is that?
Speaker 2: Which one these clear battles? This one of this one? Yeah, all break it down. This is the pit Bull vodka. Vodka shout out to them. This is mamajuana. Shout out. Shout out to mamajuana King. It's not made in Kendles.
Speaker 3: According to how do we pronounce Sonny, how do we pronounce the room? I don't want to mispronounce it.
Speaker 2: Saint Severe, Who's this that?
Speaker 4: This is uh white Cliff's sister Milkie right, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay. I said, Look, and this is one of the last, if only Haitian on Rum.
Speaker 3: This is one of the only Haitian and Rum not that got bought out.
Speaker 1: That's rum, that's rum, not not not not not doing.
Speaker 3: Something the famous one.
Speaker 2: No, the famous one is not rum though.
Speaker 3: Yes according to Sonny.
Speaker 2: Though that that they got bodied I can't listen to. So let's just we you call it a part. We see why hold on Haiti care yo, Sonny, you can't be keeping it Haiti Haiti dog. You gotta keep it one world up.
Speaker 3: So ble let me ask they just fire Shannon Sharp.
Speaker 2: Man, I've seen that coming though, Paul. Yeah, yeah, come on man, he did pay the girl off with why why are they fire? And I'm not because man, when you he should have You should have went the O t F and I went the O F. You know what I mean. You should have hollered at O t F and not O F. He went the only fans he should have went wasn't catching you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: He should have hollered at the niggas in the shot.
Speaker 2: I was like, yeah, the future man, it's due, you know, man, man, we just started, we just started.
Speaker 1: Oh so he's so so so.
Speaker 2: He paid off man twenty three, he gave her that MG twenty three and me or twenty three and yeah twenty three and high really yeah she retired. She put out a post say yeah she retiring from Oh if now she OTF. That was OTF only the family, only the family. Yeah yeah, shut out dirt, free dirt, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Okay, Also, we just got news. What's my man Gilbert Arenas? They locked him up for playing poker in his own house? Because how is that possible? Because that's much that bro with us. We're black. Anything we do is illegal. That illegal playing poker in your own money.
Speaker 3: They're finding the way they're calling money laundering.
Speaker 1: Wise, it does it depend on how much money it is.
Speaker 2: You're playing a dollar game? Remember, they ain't coming to think about that right. Legally in America, you're not even supposed to walk around with more than ten thousand dollars cash on you without without a bankruptcy or every state, and well I know in New York they taking that brand.
Speaker 3: You better come with. Gambling laws are serious, yeah.
Speaker 1: But you can break gambling laws in your own crib.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, if you're doing a public game or a game where there's a sun of people.
Speaker 2: You gotta remember, the Mob invented gambling.
Speaker 3: My nigga and then were black. It's a record.
Speaker 2: We weep ship. They after us. Anything we do is a gamble ship. Remember the mom kind of invented the music industry too, So everything they did, they invented a lot of ship we enjoy, man, you know what I mean? Strippers, Casino, come on strippers. They bought the night light bro No, Miami perfected the stripulus. You come to Miami, you feel like you fucking oh b g y n Now this bitch.
Speaker 3: The words ship bad out there.
Speaker 2: These niggas is getting crazy with it right now. But yeah, locking the nigga up for gambling in his house seemed like that's wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that seems like it's wrong. But you're saying someone definitely snitched. Somebody have a box and everything, right.
Speaker 2: Somebody probably lost money and snitched.
Speaker 1: Because you going to the man crib to get him and he's a public figure.
Speaker 3: Someone that had to happen somebody.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but there must have been a lot of money flowing through there.
Speaker 2: I've been to some lot of money gambling games. They ain't got nobody ain't snitch on us. Man, shout out to the guts games.
Speaker 3: We used to have.
Speaker 2: You hear a whole I'm calling guts every time that shiit nigga was a bully in the guts so.
Speaker 1: He was arrested with five others and suspected of high level.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they had an Israeli gang member with him to I even know Israel had gangs, niggas, gang ganging everywhere.
Speaker 3: Everybody got a mom.
Speaker 2: No, they ain't saying mom. He said gang. So that means they listen to hip hop. They topped rags around, they had It's a different the mom wear suits. You know, they eat elegant ship gang they outside, they ghost riding the web right right, it's real. I got I might gotta go out there and see what gag like here.
Speaker 3: Boy is real.
Speaker 1: He product Israel crime figure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, see, let's organize crime say organized. He wasn't. He ain't organized. SWAT's asses in the big book. He was unorganized crime fit.
Speaker 3: So let me ask you, are you are you liking this podcast?
Speaker 2: Space?
Speaker 3: Who mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, I'm loving it.
Speaker 2: Man. You know, I definitely gets a lot of about that, definitely, But I feel like it's a it's a it's a new space, an unlock of information with some of these guys. I wanted to know, like you know what I mean, interf you in Young Chris and Freeway, you sitting there in the studio with niggas in the club with niggas, you can't be like, yo, it's so fam How you get that more right? Like? How was it working with Mariah? Like Yo, dog were in the club? Shut up, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So it's a little it's.
Speaker 2: A little different now being able to you know, pick a nigga brain and see what what what's really behind the madness?
Speaker 1: You know, I was in he was in rock Nation. The other day I seen your niggas man Joe and Jada was filming, and I realized, to the left with him is the actual rock Solid logo?
Speaker 2: You lie the speaker?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, they know, you know, not playing with me.
Speaker 2: The niggas took my headquarters too, Gorge. They gonna shoot in the big room. They asked me out to day bleak. Why don't you do episode here because then they gonna say I'm copying? How can you copy at your own crid? Ain't that crazy? Now I'm a copy cat in.
Speaker 3: My own crid. You ain't playing the foul game. You drinking baby?
Speaker 2: To say.
Speaker 3: We drinking baby, we drinking and were celebrated. We celebrate we here.
Speaker 2: We celebrate drink Champs Rock solid. Yo. So I had a question, So e f N you know, I know you've been running an underground scene in Miami forever. What who you think held the mixtape scene down after your mom? Because you they they from what I know and what I heard the streets say, you was. You was the clue of Miami.
Speaker 3: During the considera for sure. And in the beginning of the CD era. You ain't getting no CD love. No I did. I did.
Speaker 4: I just started falling out of love with it when it went into like the Napster digital era.
Speaker 3: Why I just wasn't the same. I'm an analogue dude, yo, chill man. You wasn't.
Speaker 2: He needed to walk man after.
Speaker 3: Walklate said fuck it, it's over, y'all. I quit. I quit, yo. But Cali held it down. Some take DJs out. He wasn't a mix tape DJ. He put out some mix tape. I wasn't outside him. I was the uniquely mixed tape that was my lane.
Speaker 1: There's a DJ couple that they got that got him, call it DJ apps and and like that's pretty much it was mix tape magic. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's pretty much like the DJ's down here here, like you like sorry.
Speaker 4: There was a lot of other DJs just I mean I recognized the mixtape DJ but.
Speaker 1: Slady saying the subject you you you put me on my man from the Bay like friend, Yeah, Franny, So what was his affiliation with rock rock?
Speaker 3: Back then?
Speaker 2: His affiliation was that's why I see, That's what I meant, like why I love this space because I never knew how Franny met Jay Biggs and dang Like. So when I when I you know when on the back then it was called the chilling circuit, so you know you was doing radio. Km MEEL was one of the first radio stations to let me up there without a name, without a voice, without being heard, you.
Speaker 3: Know what I'm saying. So, and that was the guy.
Speaker 2: And they was like, yo, when you get to San Francisco, you tapping there with DJ frans and and I'm like, how niggas know a DJ and the Bay are ready? But I never asked how they linked to nothing. So when I met Franny the first time, like I said, the nigga like, yo, bleak, roll up and we at KMME out and it's like that's the radio station. Yeah, that's like you being in high ninety seven and flex telling you your roll up. That's not happening. It's never happening. So that was like, Yo, why the smoke right here? And ever since then, it's just been locked in it every single show. I don't care whether we was in San Diego, Seattle, La, San Francisco, Vegas. He was there and everybody knew him, like and then seeing the love that he used to get from Snoop you know what I mean, the exhibitsause and I always wondered, yo, bro, why you never did the mixtape game or you know, try to make an album.
Speaker 1: He just he would have been the West Coast Coline or the first Colugne.
Speaker 3: Yes, for sure, he was out before Callin for sure.
Speaker 2: Like a lot of DJ's respect Frandy because he paved the way, especially bridging the gap between the East and the West, because he was the first West Coast DJ, I believe, playing a lot of East Coast he was now.
Speaker 3: Here in Vegas. He was the first person to play juicy. Yeah, so it's a fact. So you said that how they met each other.
Speaker 2: How Dame and they met at I think got an event with Biggie Wow. Yeah, like like a conference out there in the Bay. Remember I used to do the music conferences. Yo, bro, I remember going to the record pools where you're being a hood store in Oakland somewhere world, and that Richie rich took me to my first d in Oakland. Yeah. Yeah, I used to move around the Bay. Yeah, I used to move around the Bay with Richie. That's my god man for sure. Like that's what That's why I feel like Rock Solid going be able to expose a lot of relationships that I have that a lot of people in this game that's been solid.
Speaker 3: And been real true friends, Like you.
Speaker 2: Know what I'm saying, people, they never got a chance to see that side, Like you know, it's a million rappers that's my guys. Like raz Cast is one of the first rappers I ever hung with ever, Like I got in New York Rads Cast took me to some chicks cribbing and low together like that, this is what I'm saying. And we went to some chicks crib in the lower after the club.
Speaker 3: Yeah Yo, these.
Speaker 2: Girls had about ninety cats in the crib. I swear I never seen no.
Speaker 3: Cat right now. I swear.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yo, we got to get the funk out of here. It was like now I'm getting right. First, what bro man shout out rad.
Speaker 3: Anybody like who's reached out to you that.
Speaker 2: She was like, really, yo, I ain't gonna lie. I did a show with you. We just did the show in Jersey, you know, at the Spy we shut it down. And leaving the spot, I saw Michael Bivins and he was talking to me about the podcast, and I'm like, damn, Michael Bibbs checking up. Yeah. He like, yo, I gotta pull up. I'm like, nigga, of course, pull up, like bro. It probably wouldn't be a Memphis Bleak. If it was never no Michael Bivins, If he would have never signed another bad creation, I probably wouldn't be rapping, like seriously, because me looking at them showed me I can do it. Was like because because you were that same age. Yeah. And then they was rapping about a girl named Aisha, and Marcy wasn't this and girl he was wrapping So I had to write the remix, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So it was a little different.
Speaker 1: He's left right, Queens, It's not the same that they was talking about.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry still out there.
Speaker 3: I'll keep forgetting.
Speaker 2: It was a good she was a good girl, but it just wasn't.
Speaker 1: That eyey shut Okay, So, is there anybody show that you want to do?
Speaker 2: You want to get on? I never thought about it, like doing it, but until they like, I just got a little, you know from the homies in the street.
Speaker 3: They reached out. I say cam show. He talked on what it is.
Speaker 2: Because he got two shows either it is what it is doing everything even the book.
Speaker 3: We could talk in the book too.
Speaker 4: Fuck he came happy Gilmore, Yeah, that blew. That's podcast And I'm like, who, I wonder who from the hip hop side that was dope?
Speaker 2: And then shout out blinky blink to blink. He blink hit me and said he got to pull up the rocks out fire.
Speaker 3: I told ja ja here looking for you. Oh yeah, because they they're supposed to battle right out.
Speaker 2: It's making no super boys. We can't but that's baby. So but yeah, man, fucking what's up with you? Man?
Speaker 3: What we're doing? Birthday?
Speaker 2: What we do?
Speaker 1: We do it every year where we go listen. The only reason why I'm leaning towards PR this year is because I can do a couple of things. I can bring my cousin. I have my cousins already there. They already lived this joke ship, you know what I mean. Like it's like it's like shutting in the crew a little bit. They already lived there. Everybody is easy to get access, and we all want to go to Bad Bunny concert. Like you know what I'm saying. You know what Bad Bunny is doing for Puerto Rico has never been done, never, ever, ever ever, Like he's he's set up a residency in Puerto Rico. You know everyone sets up a residency like Miami or or Vegas or like it's intraditionally in Las Vegas. He's the first person in music history that I know that set up a shop for Puerto Rico's economy.
Speaker 2: So meeting like if you if you fly to the island, you.
Speaker 1: Get the package there, like like they hook you up at the hotels, they hook you up with like like the T shirts off, the hook your flights up, and they boosted the economy by one hundreds of millions.
Speaker 3: I think I think it's I think it's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I just said that, sir.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: That's amazing performing, but it's into a certain amount. And then he's going to go on an international tour. I think he's happily skipping America. Yeah yeah, yeah, he's doing it all Puerto Rico. And it's saying like not saying America.
Speaker 2: But he was protesting the deportation ship. That's what it's got to respect, say.
Speaker 1: Yo, man, like he envisioned Puerto Rico without Puerto Ricans and that's just like scary.
Speaker 3: Just think about that ship. You've ever been to Dorado?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, what is it is? Dorado? Or or Condado?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Dorado Condado, Dorido Dorado, that's in Puerto Rico.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's happening out there?
Speaker 2: Tax free?
Speaker 3: Nigga?
Speaker 2: One tax free?
Speaker 3: They did, bro, that's a tax eaven.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they dire Bro. I'm tom No, I'm tomorrowigg Yo, I'm black, right, I got the complexion for correction, not the connection because they're gonna be like he's scamming. It's the whole black community there said black community, the black Puerto Ricans or the black black black like me black?
Speaker 1: They can't you speaking Spanish to he was speaking English. He was like, yo, I just want you to know I know who you are and I welcome everybody that.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, hell no, nigga said no, no, hell no.
Speaker 2: No, no, not not now.
Speaker 1: But that's it definitely crosses my mind every time.
Speaker 2: I go, is it any country or whatever? Move to Like, if you ever left America, what country would.
Speaker 3: You Monica.
Speaker 2: Monico Niggas said Colombia.
Speaker 3: You know what my man gonna do.
Speaker 2: He's trying to lose your handcock. Yeah, he wanted to lose your handcock Monica. No, all right, cool, I just did Saint but say boss fire, Yeah that's what y'all rich man, I'm coming. I'm getting gonna give your sat bars story.
Speaker 3: Yeah, brot me on.
Speaker 1: We're in Saint Boss and you know, dude is like taking care of everything, so I wanted to take care of lunch.
Speaker 3: I was like, yo, fuck that, let me take care of lunch.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. Swipe the car, You swipe the car. So another one of the homies.
Speaker 1: Ron Dell, He's like, yo, I want to take care of the tip. So I'm like a slim I took care of everything. I'm not one of them dudes. I take care of the bill and yo, y'all split the tip.
Speaker 2: Like that's not me.
Speaker 3: I got things right.
Speaker 1: So he's like, I still want to take the tip so they can in the back and they they was like, man, whatever this girl name is man. So the way they said that ship, she's walking over there, She's like, oh, like wait a minute. That yeah, So I look, he just he's a bit. He got his credit card. I look, you know how much they try to get this motherfucker for for a tip.
Speaker 2: This is a tip twenty bands, a honted rats for a tip.
Speaker 3: Thinking we have wings yo, honey, rack tip, honey.
Speaker 1: Rack, I feel off disascerinating this ship. They think that Americans want to do that, like they think that like Americans listen apparently in America.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not the black and black black because it was the way, not me. So I was like, yeah, you gotta take.
Speaker 3: That all honey bred.
Speaker 2: Tip was like you gotta yeah.
Speaker 3: I said, you gotta do something better about that.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 1: She came back with one, and I'm like, yo, bro, I think put your card up his car. I repaid. You remember he was put the terror tip. Yeah, there's the reason. While they're like, I guess that's cod word out there. Extra tip. Oh he's ball and rack. Yeah, he want the whole balls and I don't know what he wind up tipping. But it wasn't twenty and it wasn't a hundred racket. I wasn't letting that happen on the trail.
Speaker 2: Listen, Saint Bart's is beautiful and we went out there chilling. Everything was lit. Ain't nothing happened to me. I just seen Leshawn McCoy had to let him know.
Speaker 3: G men nigga.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, but I showed them love. Sean McCoy shout out to the homie out there. Saint Bart's riding around Dolo, living fucking life and just won the championship. But I still had to let him know, giants nigga don't play with us. So you're saying Saint Bars's place you moved to, Yeah, I moved the Saint Barts.
Speaker 3: I moved the Saint Lucia. I moved.
Speaker 1: You're gonna call him that's it down.
Speaker 2: They shooting ship up yo and my yore? What are we went there last last for your brother? Yeah?
Speaker 3: They shut up. Yeah, but I just told my man.
Speaker 2: Tell his cousins the chill out because it's Haitian, Haitian or Haitian and he Haitian.
Speaker 3: So I told him make a call. How them niggas fall back.
Speaker 2: Man, you don't do that in that country, you know what I mean? They wildy Not in Turks man, go fight in the middle of the ocean, doug, Yeah, like the Westerns used to do. Take ten steps to draw that. Niggas take forty paddles and draw. Man. Fucking yeah, that hurt me. Come on, so heard out. Not in Turks man. I just went one time the Prince Crib.
Speaker 3: So you fucked up my Turks trip because it's like I can't just go be in the hotel.
Speaker 2: Now we need Pridge Crib fed up on purpose.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we need to came on that trip, go back to Turks and be record.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like I can't be right.
Speaker 2: I got all day, like we got to have the boat enough so the joint were disrespectful.
Speaker 3: We's climbing, Yeah, that's the name of it.
Speaker 1: It's really a cheap spot. That's so dope. It's like so dope. But we went to the we went in the water. But not only that, we had beach like literally, like I'm not exaggerating, like like it it's a block.
Speaker 3: Why you don't vacate? I got little ones.
Speaker 2: I ain't going nowhere, browny, You what you got.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not seven year old.
Speaker 2: Come on, you act like you at NB a young boy numbers.
Speaker 3: I don't give Come on, man. Keeping them stable at home, consistent, that's all I'm doing so they can't see the world.
Speaker 2: They can see the world.
Speaker 3: You got your little niggas lock that's all the fun they want to see. I ain't spending money taking them when they don't give a about cost more than vacation.
Speaker 2: For you your wife, And it's about the world you Joe, he and Cheetah he would go to around the world. I did it. That's what I know about with the kids. With Mario world is that I'm it's safe with the kids. He talked, were talking about their shooting up terms. Ruba is safe with the kids. They shooting up a ruber.
Speaker 3: They going nowhere, taking them to Spain soon.
Speaker 2: They ain't going nowhere, but they're going to Spain there. Yeah. See no Saint Barts is it bro I went. I did all three, but I did. I ain't gonna frost. Did Saint Marin and and Guilla I did. Yeah, we flew in the Saint Martin chill, then we did Saint Bart's and we did Guilla but I tooked my wife. Listen, my wife. This was for her birthday. So I fell in line. But she damn sure put us on the Chitlin circuit of vacations. She had me taking the boat of Corourse with the regular with I'm gonna say that because we regular people too. But yeah, okay, yeah, the faery. Yeah, I ain't know. She telling me he has a twenty minute ride. Thirty minutes. I get on this ship, this ship like the stat Dollar Ferry. Because so I'm looking at her, like, you know, we're supposed to have our own boat, right, we're supposed to rent a boat to.
Speaker 3: Go here, to rent a boat to go there.
Speaker 2: She's like, you mint, it's only thirty five dollars and this, and it's like, yo, shorty, never again. I said, if I had invited some of my good life, and I told her, if Normy was here, he was been in Paul, he went to win with us, he would have been like, yo, I just got my nails done.
Speaker 3: I'm not getting on that boat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's funny. I didn't know about that. One time and I got on the boat and Missus like, how you know to go to vigis. Oh my God, I'm still scarred.
Speaker 2: From that ship. Yo. Listen, my homies threw up. Two of my homies had to go outside get air. It's like it's like, yeah the word yo, you be need I'll be needing dream. I mean I never heard of dream of me until my mad wife said it. Weld saying Italy and she can't. She used to drive it, so she said, I don't see in the back of the car. I need Dreamer means. So me, I'm like, what the fuck is drimming mean?
Speaker 3: Motion sickness? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yo, bro, they got that ship in every flavor. Now when you go to the airport, you are chipsaw hoy Jim Dreamer mean they got it, Like yo, I swear I never heard of it till that one time. And now everybody I'm around me like, you know, I need Drimmer means. It's like, what the fuck when so many people get motion sickness? Man?
Speaker 3: And what is that?
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 3: Like it's a medicine life.
Speaker 2: You get seasick, you know, riding roller coasters, riding in the back of the car, just like me. I'm we crazy, me all my kids. We want to be in the front row on a roller coaster. Oh yeah, yeah, oh, I was yeah, you get on them, I ain't gonna throw As soon as we got off the regular boat, I was like, you get on the bullshit ferries.
Speaker 3: Man. You start seeing the locals and you be like, I'm not.
Speaker 2: Them, And it's not that.
Speaker 1: It's that like that bathroom, yeah, bathroom. When they open up that bathrooms, like they pissing on the toilet.
Speaker 2: They pissing on the wall, and they were like, this ship bad. It's like, I can't do it. I can't do it man. Like even in Amsterdam one time, my wife, I'm telling you, she be trying to go with the major budget Express and I've been trying to tell her we ain't got to do this. Why are you using que pods overseas like yo, since you're using groupons over seas qu pads, Yo, we in Amsterdam, we want to do something, And she like, we could just take the train.
Speaker 3: We don't have to get an uber.
Speaker 2: Like surety, you ain't see what just happened with them Americans stopping the terror attack on the train. This is an At the same time, I'm not that American.
Speaker 3: Just listen to me. I'm not I'm not that one.
Speaker 2: They got to go. We getting off next stop. Baby, I'm not diffusing the shooters like you. Bugget Nah, I gotta work out with giant them niggas a little bit more me blinky blinking Jim Jones.
Speaker 3: Let me work out with them for two years. Yeah, then that might.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if I could do pull ups like like Jada, I diffuse us.
Speaker 1: Pick up the giant. We got giants coming out the Bartenders.
Speaker 2: We got to come.
Speaker 1: You worked out with him? I was, I got them coming out to Orlando. You know, we got the world.
Speaker 3: This's retreating a land niggas got. But you were working out with them. Yeah, what'd y'all do? What was that work out? You filmed it? You gets coming out on the run Chams.
Speaker 2: It came out home on Instagram around.
Speaker 3: No, you ain't doing the movie the movie, jo was it out with me? Not a part of it.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: I went just to see him niggas. He's just just running all over the world just to run.
Speaker 2: He's gonna have a soon.
Speaker 3: You're gonna get all your peloton and they gonna have a remap.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I'm playing.
Speaker 1: He was at peloton the other day that it's a great joke, saying it's a great one right there.
Speaker 3: They're gonna have the remap.
Speaker 1: You know, this is what's real. Talk about that, and I promise you I knew you. I know you didn't know what you how smart that what you just said. When I took the pictures in front of Peloton, people were asking.
Speaker 2: Me like what what what is that?
Speaker 3: And I was like, y'all don't know what Peloton is.
Speaker 1: It made me realize like how far some people from the Hood is removed from regular life outside the hood, Like this is Peloton fucking Barry's boot camp. Uh uh, Like it's a whole bunch of these things. That's like the biggest thing in the health industry. The Hood is not not a breast of that, you know, Orange seery like things like that, Like the fact that the Hood is not a breast of that, like bartenders.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, I mean, like we're not good runners.
Speaker 1: They show me Peloton and people the fact that they didn't even know it, it was like, you know what, One it made me disappointed, but two, it's like, you know what this is. This is who I'm selling to it. The motherfuckers that don't know.
Speaker 2: You see, I got a Peloton in the crib, shout out my man Poul.
Speaker 3: He bought one and said, yo, I don't want to use it. Bleak. You think you want it?
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, I use it, coming soon. You got the bike on the trailman bike. Okay, my wife, keep get the trailer.
Speaker 3: Yeah I thought it was just bike. You really didn't see the job. I send you out.
Speaker 1: We're in the Peloton office with the girl who runs the whole ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah we count oh yeah, yeahs.
Speaker 3: Tell us that discount.
Speaker 2: We'll get the treadmill, right, tell us send that discount code. We're getting a salute to the discount code. We'll get the tradmill. We can.
Speaker 1: But you know this is a collab episode. But still we drink Camp's office. So we want to give you a flowers. Continue to give your flower.
Speaker 2: I love my big I have about forty briefcases. Let's go.
Speaker 3: Word up, man. I appreciate my gee at the rocks on the studio. You put that in the rocks on the studios, right man, we yo, we so we so.
Speaker 2: We don't have no destination. We are issue anywhere we go. I'm cameras, you know. Let me just tell you something doesn't work earlier.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, take it off. And has I told you already it works? God, let me tell you something, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Take it off. Man.
Speaker 1: The best thing is like even when you tell me the other day you said that tax don't give you idea, and it's like, you know what, even in this day time, pick up.
Speaker 3: The tax, shout out tax free, my dog man.
Speaker 1: But what you gotta do is just listen to the fans like you know what I'm saying, Like yeah, like you know what I'm saying, Like the first couple of episodes is you learning? And then after that it's like everyone's not a hater and everyone is not you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Like not wishing you well? I knowld like you gotta you gotta look at both sides. And tax is my dog, that's my bro. Like so nothing he's saying, I'm ever looking at it as hate or it's always criticism, and me I take criticism very well because I feel like if nothing everything can't be perfect. So if it's nothing wrong, everything is wrong. So if it's only one thing wrong, that means you on the path to be perfect, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: So I love it.
Speaker 2: He always give me criticism like tax just hit me out of nowhere, bitch azz nigga, what you're doing?
Speaker 3: He ain't getting no money. You ain't out there working.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think he j he hold He think he holds because.
Speaker 2: He be calling me on the same shit, Like, Yo, what yallig is doing.
Speaker 3: I'm in jail making more money than you, nigga, like, huh.
Speaker 2: Chill out.
Speaker 3: Her?
Speaker 1: He almost taking them to shine a quick time of slim time, quick time, quick time.
Speaker 3: I still got quick time yo, yo.
Speaker 2: Listen Yo, chill, chill, chill, quick time with Slim. I'm glad we hear concerned ship. I can't bring up on rock solid. I can bring it up here, yo. What's up with your man, fat Joe? Yo?
Speaker 3: You called yourself crack.
Speaker 2: God like crack. That wasn't real.
Speaker 3: Yes, crack kill, but listen, I don't.
Speaker 2: I'm never knocking nigga going to you five percent of whatever you want. Your religion is following. But why my man ever we thin he into got cracking. There's no way no religion put crack like crack. Yo. I gotta have him on rock solid because we gotta stand on that one that the religious religion people said crack.
Speaker 3: I was wicked. I hope you hit him. It was like, bro, you out of that one. I didn't want a whole bunch of other ships. I felt like there's too much at this point.
Speaker 1: But you know, why go and creating what I said that he said why he used to call him crack, It's not because the crack.
Speaker 2: It's because, like he used to he was fat crack Yo, promise crack. Yeah. Yeah, he said he robbed sixty years gun and they helped him carry this and yeah, I love it yo yo listen.
Speaker 3: And he said his barber so.
Speaker 2: He was six years old. It's like the most interesting man. You all love that nigga. That nigga definitely read the choir right as a kid. He bought the daily feuds and then quieta take a shot.
Speaker 3: Crack him along. Why did he say that was the reason why?
Speaker 6: Brother?
Speaker 2: He said he had a neighborhood that was I don't know, five percent hood, like they was crazy.
Speaker 3: He's not frightened. It just sounds so Creid Crash like him A love Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean Forest projects words kind of knowns like like the Guard projects.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Guard was known for that.
Speaker 1: Like you know what I'm saying, like a certain place in Brooklyn. I forget the places in Brooklyn.
Speaker 2: It's known for that, my nigga, right by two the projects in Brownsville. That was the god cent truth nigga. As a kid, I used to think it was drama because them niggas telling me, Yo, five percent saw some ship back then.
Speaker 3: So deep and.
Speaker 2: I know that era, so I know he's I know what he's You were.
Speaker 3: Talking your ship. Yeah, you were doing your five percent of ship on.
Speaker 1: Your first Yeah you Oh, laddie, I'm still five percents of this day, but not crack him a lot. I got carn do Kawn do something steam plus degree on law.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, Like, you know, I keep it clean. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: This my bro though, but I don't know what he's saying. But you know, you signed they made a pure ye sure that Yeah, cracked him the wild wild.
Speaker 2: Yo. That right there had me like, Yo, I love them, Joey Jada, them niggas. I like that.
Speaker 1: I like the fact that they you know, they're showing that chemistry like they just is disagreeing with most of it, and it's like that's that's dope.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Nah, they definitely having fun. Man, that they definitely have it fun. That's the best part about it. But my man, they called them the Cap God mad Cap.
Speaker 3: Names were Captain Crunk, Yo. Don't come out on this show with the Captain crunch Box. They called him Big crunch just with yo.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 3: One, he could take it, and I think he kind of likes it. He's having fun with it.
Speaker 2: Yes, you know, I know he could take it yo.
Speaker 3: And two almost I can almost see him having fun with it.
Speaker 2: I was just telling niggas the other day on some ship, this is disrespectful, and I apologize that every mom and every woman out there. But if you're from New York City or you from any hard in the city growing up, and you made it to this music business and you let a fan that you don't know, never met on the internet social media crack crack that shell. He was a may have because if you think about it, and we grew up with the most disrespectful friends, our friends was more disrespectful than anybody on the internet. I remember racing my friends to the store. Niggas like last nigga to the store. Mom sucked dick, Nigga's running for mom's life, Like, Yo, you.
Speaker 3: Ain't just fly first day of school. Its Mom's a crack habit.
Speaker 2: I'm like, damn, so you just was eating in my career last night and playing Nintendo Mom. Damn So when you get from that era, I don't think it's nothing in music or or or social media that could penetrate.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I agree with you because I think what it is is the numbers thing too, especially if you're reading it.
Speaker 3: First of all, you should be reading this ship.
Speaker 2: If you read it, I love it might be good with ten found ones the eleventh one got you. No, No, I love listening to niggas talking ship niggas like, yeah, he only out there because jay Z paid for it, Like yeah, I wish jay sent that credit card. Nigger.
Speaker 3: I won't be out here. I'll be there up here, fuck out here, and I'm out here on my own budget. Give me his budget.
Speaker 2: I'm up there.
Speaker 3: He won't see me again.
Speaker 2: Straight up.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you.
Speaker 1: Right now, it feels like it's the year of the man that used to that used to stand next to his man, right Nick meanie, Like, I think spiff Star will drop a podcast right now.
Speaker 3: Go through the roof. I think Tony Yo will drop a podcast right now. It'll go through the roof. I think Jungle will drop a podcast right now, it go through the roof.
Speaker 2: I've seen something tell on the yeo saying, oh, don't look out for.
Speaker 3: Me, like fifty lookout for him. Word, he said, I just want to clear that up.
Speaker 2: Don't have to you know what I mean. I'm chewing a loud on my own. If whole look out, I'm telling you I'll be up there. So when y'all see me out here has the blizzle budget. But back to you, I'm sorry for cutting you off, but I just want that niggas you know, hope don't have to.
Speaker 1: So uh for lack of a better term, Jim used to be that for Cam. Now it kind of feels like.
Speaker 3: Being that for him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you feel like this is the year all that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm the big homie now.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: My whole boy's a big hoby. I can't talk shit. I just was with him at VACAN.
Speaker 2: He came out on the show like yo, yeah yo, he just came out on the show, and my nigga, they went stupid. I said, listen, I know you're working save me a verse. He's like, all right, I got you, so if it happens, happened, but listen as rumor, I don't care. That's right, were working bleak Back Street drop it but nah but nah, man, Like I don't like to see what's going on with Cam and Jim and Jim. I don't like to see that, man, you know what I mean? Like, I feel like real bros should never be on the social media. It's like the same thing in my own crew, you know what I'm saying, Like when I see dang or beans or anybody talking shit that don't need to be discussed on media. It's like, you get with your homies, whether you got to pull up, meet them somewhere, call do something, you handle it that way. Man. For the public to be in the middle of the drama is whack.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: It's like even when relationships, it's like fail, don't bring me in the group chat money.
Speaker 3: I ain't asked for that, you know what I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying, Like I'm chilling, like I don't want to know what you and your wife in the crib arguing about.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: But to see the homies that really built, came from nothing and created something and everybody successful, everybody the healthy kids has grown kids, is college graduates. To get this far in beef, it's like it almost makes the journey unworth it. But you're not not even worth it, Like is what.
Speaker 1: I was going to take a shot to that. We've got quick time of slim. Yeah, sure, we gotta get them shots, Jamie, do we.
Speaker 2: Have Come on?
Speaker 3: I got shots right here. You know I'm mixing. I'm mixed kids. Sure's sure, get no, I gotta the rest of the day.
Speaker 2: I got the day. Okay, you're good. Okay, yeah, listen, it's a short one.
Speaker 3: Of course, I need I need a trash can right here.
Speaker 2: So you like I was going with the girls of Minnesota, feel like I was taking a shot.
Speaker 1: Remember mister Lee and Columbia pass makes that.
Speaker 3: What they made?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 2: So if I get mad, I mattera get mad? Said the cocaine fucking done. Chill day, the cops the cocaine they got Gilbert j Yeah, yeah, we're going relax.
Speaker 3: No, it's not doubt or in my lifetime. Uh uh, that's the same.
Speaker 2: In my lifetime what volume one, volume two, Because it's not what you said in my lifetime Volume two. Reasonable doubt, reasonable doubt, reasonable doubt. Yeah, Volume two, both of them is my ship, but reasonable doubt.
Speaker 1: Okay, coming to age or Apartment three D. Apartment three D, it's a new ship, right that. Even though you ain't have to you know what I'm saying, Let's take a new ship.
Speaker 3: Apartments three D. I don't know. Maybe that's right. Congress on that. By the way, thank you, my.
Speaker 2: Brother, thank you. Yeah, man in dependent correct, definitely independent, Memphis Bleak Records, do it yourself records. Yeah, shout out, shout every producer that I held it down, especially my guy that's in the building, my man's shop.
Speaker 3: I recorded every record in his living room.
Speaker 2: His wife used to be like yeah. His wife used to be like, yo, I'm going to the gym, so y'all could keep do y'all thing. So for those who think hold right for me, he must have came to the other. It came to Shock, click and roll, all those joints. I told Shock, we're gonna put the documentary out of whole in his living room.
Speaker 3: Okay. Was it all about the Benjamin's of life?
Speaker 2: Yeah, life life, sure, man, Come on, that's my movie. Yeah, that's my movie too.
Speaker 7: Come on, man, don't write that bullshit now, my right or high tolerance mind right, man? You fucking tripping sue my right?
Speaker 2: Exotics Man is stores all over Maryland. Man, Story the motherfucking dispensary. Minda if you can't find story. Okay, all right? This Dark and Hell is Hot or Flesh of My Flesh. I was just talking about this album. Fleshing my Flesh is the one when we had the blood all on them, right, yeah, Fleshing my Flesh Man, rest in Peace, Dark Man, Greece or Ruber.
Speaker 3: I need a shot. Let's go, Jesus, that's what I want.
Speaker 2: Because I love both.
Speaker 3: Okay, I love both Grease.
Speaker 2: And the Reaper.
Speaker 3: Shout out my man, Sniper.
Speaker 2: You know it's crazy. I've been to a Ruber and it was just made for me. I must have went in the wrong time. It was what it was like.
Speaker 3: You ain't go with me, man, I got any That's a great question, great answer. You know what I'm saying. Go with me, baby. I gotta take your travel agency for the Islands. That's what I got.
Speaker 2: A TV show I'm working on with him and Norton, I mean him in John. You know it's gonna be trapped war.
Speaker 3: I like it Joe and Jada or million dollars worth a game.
Speaker 2: Joe and Jada. I don't put it like this. I'm not going to put it like. I don't fuck with million dollars worth the game. I never met Gilly and I never met Wilo, my nigga. I that much spoke to them all, like Jada and Joe to my dogs. Like, so I can't put people that I never met over my dog. Like if I knew both of them, it would be a fair question.
Speaker 3: Okay, it is what it is. Or Joe Biden.
Speaker 2: Shot they both my dogs, see what I mean? Joe my dog, Kim and Mace. Mace, he's kind of my dog. He'll pray for his dogs, so he might dog.
Speaker 3: But you gotta have a Joe Budden episode with on rock Solid.
Speaker 2: Joe budn't get too much money twenty million years.
Speaker 3: We talked, we were talking into existing. Yeah, we're gonna talk.
Speaker 2: Satellite, no ship, no ship, bank or just blaze, just blaze. Okay, I thought that was gonna be hard Bin my.
Speaker 3: Nigga, but just blaze.
Speaker 2: You had just Blaze. It's kind of like I just kind of told him, you got to pull up man, you gotta have both. Just just been around more, you know, because being gonna come on and he gonna prevail some ship Being gonna flame me b.
Speaker 3: Been trying to win. Tell his side of the story.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, cold up rock Solid. That's why I got the platform talk talk after he goes.
Speaker 3: Only reason ain't gonna drink chance.
Speaker 1: But history need the first We told on rock Solid because this is a rock and fell the story, especially that part of the story.
Speaker 3: Pull up him and just blaze part I for my part.
Speaker 2: But bigger is where he's a wow dude, man, I love my god.
Speaker 3: Big Okay, do say or a suspende? Do say?
Speaker 2: It's the my field in space. Yo. Know I speak, I speak their language. So you speaking, because that wasn't do say my feear for life? Baby, you know what it is. We cross cam or mace cam cam was on the rock, baby, you know what I mean? He said two shots for cam for taking over the rock, but one shot taking a shot for that one shot Okay, one shot mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Jada or styles p.
Speaker 2: Another shot? Damn the ghosts and Jada is.
Speaker 3: That come on? Okaya jatah. Both both bigs are dame bigs.
Speaker 2: Racan or coach's face. Both take a shot. Shot shot shots.
Speaker 3: It's getting pretty easy now, capon or noriega.
Speaker 2: Noriega take a shot and I just met compone. Cool last Nick. Just get the fuck out of here. All these show for them.
Speaker 3: No, at the showing Atlantic.
Speaker 2: Show in New Jersey, the first Atlantic City because the other one was New Work. I'm wugging out the show in Atlantic City, he thought, Yeah, he brought sexy back.
Speaker 3: Jerseys, breaking sexy. I'm telling you everyone used to always think it was me.
Speaker 1: Like people forget that he got locked up, so he probably you probably didn't see all of his image.
Speaker 2: He's the he's the outgoing person.
Speaker 1: I kind of become that person because I had to, you know, feel two seats.
Speaker 2: But you see he got writing, rapping mode bro. In Atlanta City, that was it was. It was okay. But in Jersey, New Work, Oh my pons, the supersiar outside. He had his ladies, you know, doing the way like pull smooth man guy, his shirt open like he was genuine wie, like he's about to sing.
Speaker 3: He had his ship like he's about to sing. How you fit no.
Speaker 8: Straight, he was bony, he was ship off and you know, what I wanna be honest as as.
Speaker 1: You know a person that's a part of a group. I haven't done groups, you know, together so long. I did miss that ship that I did, mister, the crowds like, see it's never been me guys. Look, I'm the cool one on the man.
Speaker 3: That ship always is dope.
Speaker 2: Like that's what I wanted to ask you to, man, how is it because he been locked up them the whole career? Like really he came about he was like up for them, yes, man, that's what I mean, come up Like, so how did it really? How is it you feel to have your bro back with you on stage? Relive in those moments where you know, most people, most artists, their career die out so when they get back on stage is over.
Speaker 3: But you kept the flame lit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, world up, that was crazy.
Speaker 3: That's what real niggas. Do you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 2: Shot to that man, my g So I know that I know Poone gotta be happy like nigga because Poone was phoning home now home and living.
Speaker 1: So that's what I missing. I tell you what else I missed. And I know you know this and that overseas crowd, that overseas crowd like I so like most of the time when you're like a legendary act, you get from like six o'clock to nine o'clock to perform, and you kind of like I can go home and like, what's crazy is I actually have like two careers kind of like softer at the nine o'clock or twelve o'clock. I can actually go and do reggae throng. I can actually homeboy, I could actually do my solo hits. So that's the one thing I do miss it, like you know what I mean, Like besides performing on stage period, Like like when I see him wilding out, it kind of was kind of like like it made me happy. I was like, see now the world get to see is never me?
Speaker 2: It was the wild first that war Poor album was like he missed that run is insane.
Speaker 3: That's crazy. I don't think a lot of people even remember know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man by yourself for seeing an album, Yeah, that's how I met him by itself with the GSS and I'm like, we're poone now. And then that's when I knew poee Foll Home was real. That wasn't recorded at the studio, that was real. Poem was phone at home. He reminds me of you know, an artist I had. My man, h money bag had so much potential.
Speaker 3: Super nice. He home now like home now.
Speaker 2: But it's like, you know, niggas just the law just they could never just escape the grasp of the law man just you know, And I feel like that cut they chances a little bit. But at least Poem still get to live and living on bro I know, man, And that was crazy to see. He said he never regretted heard it. That's the number one question everybody want to know, Hey, dog, what was you smoking out?
Speaker 3: He says that that people in cyber telling them, I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna be honest with you because I asked him the question at like five different times, because you know, I watched all of his interviews to like try to like try to like you know, like get him there in the case he was uncomfortable talking about it, I wanted to talk to him about it and the way that he is comfortable. Yeah, So I asked him five different times and I didn't want to just be like, yo, why, you know, And when I asked him why and he was like he's like like like he didn't regret it, not one time.
Speaker 3: I was like, you are a much better dude than me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you listen, listen, listen. I don't care if I'm job of the Hut from space Balls, palls from space job itself. I'm alive, me nigga. Ain't nothing in this world gonna make me go to them niggas and tell them niggas, ay, I know what I did last summer or.
Speaker 4: But you know, he he, he understands this society. The people didn't have bodies would never understand. The people that have bodies inside understand.
Speaker 3: He's right.
Speaker 2: I don't. You're right, I do nobody. I don't understand bodies didn't understand that. I don't understand. I don't. But I don't like the way he broke it down like that.
Speaker 3: It was not he broke out.
Speaker 2: Every man has their own journey, So I don't know nobody for the decisions and choices they make, because you got to live with those. And he decided to live with that decision. He came home a better man than him talking. I see his interviews. His mind is sharper, he fresher than what he was when he was on the street. So he might have the illess business plan, business model lined up. We don't know everything ain't about.
Speaker 4: But you know what I'm saying, didn't know that he had a body when.
Speaker 3: He turned himself, and he wasn't sure. He wasn't sure what it was. He was sure, no, no, no, no, he says it. He didn't know. He didn't know what happened to that person like he thought. He thought he clapped the y'all. He know, he he didn't know what happened. He bodied the y'alling his spans.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, the yalla.
Speaker 3: That shit happens.
Speaker 2: You bodied the yaller, that's the But that's how it happened, my nigga. Ninety percent of these bodies is caught by mistake. You know what I'm saying. Nine intended They just want to shoot to scare somebody or shoot or hurt him real quick. And the niggas laid in and stressed. You shoot him, you shooting, That's what I'm saying. You pull that raddy out, boy, is only one thing that you should have on your mind, is the intended to kill. Don't pull that raddy out to scare nobody, nigga, because you're.
Speaker 3: Gonna be said. Life are changing one way or the other. That's a fact.
Speaker 2: Like the boy like the og is a bad say, thirty seconds to thirty years. You pick which one you better make the right to sit up thirty seconds or thirty years.
Speaker 3: So let me ask you the last one, and then we get back. I got another one.
Speaker 2: Because I got another one. You go do it because I was going to end it with none.
Speaker 3: No, we've got to be a couple more. You got a couple of Oh, a couple more. Couple more. Shoot, big Daddy can't rock him. Big Daddy came because.
Speaker 2: He told me how to get these os.
Speaker 1: Here's a there's a legendary want on drink champs who scarface excuse me, Ice Cube or Biggie Biggie Man.
Speaker 2: Come on, I never met Cue. I love with Cube. I never met Q though you know what I mean. Cure a good dude. I never met you.
Speaker 3: I'm not picking No, it ain't even that.
Speaker 2: But Biggie is my guy man, Like, come on, man, Biggie is family. We've been in the crib with Biggie. The first time I seen the elevator in the house was in Biggie crib in t Neck, New Jersey. Man.
Speaker 3: Q never showed me nothing but Friday. Man, that's a lot show.
Speaker 2: He definitely showed me away and I love his transition because it's crazy. My son think Ice was just an actor and I'm like, nah, you gangster, gangster like he gang dang.
Speaker 3: He like whatever, Dad, are you? Are we there yet? Yeah?
Speaker 2: You got you got you with the respect, loyalty or respect. I feel like loyalty brings respect. Okay, you know what I'm saying. I feel that.
Speaker 3: You gotta respect you just for your loyalty.
Speaker 2: Okay. Now I'm gonna add one being a podcaster, of being an MC artist podcast to talk my chick without a beat, sitting there trying to think of some ship that nigga's gonna fuck with or likes.
Speaker 4: Just it's not easycast is easier than than being an artist.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because this is you know you know Jay told me years ago. Man, I swear this is I think when Cris first came out, because Jay we always used to crack jokes and do ship and he would be like, yo, bleak, when the world get to see your personality, bro, your life's gonna change. Man, Like why you don't put why you don't put your personality in your music? And I'm like nigga, I'm from the error where and that might cut off we gang gang card. I ain't no way, I'm not Buster, I'm not Luder, I'm not Missy.
Speaker 1: Like it just and what you're saying about that is like a character you want to say that that you.
Speaker 2: Know, No, they can take it how they want to take it. They was they was animated and doing you know what, they were entertaining. I'm not that type of entertainer. But then when you fast forward, when you take a Buster, you take a Missy, you take a Luder Chris, and you build that up, you get a two change.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying that the two change is the one.
Speaker 2: Who I feel like, damn, I could have did it that way because when somen be spitting, I be like, he killed that he a funny mother.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So when I hear him, it's like, I never thought about that, that angle of it I thought about.
Speaker 4: So they were telling you before that you needed to put more of your character into Yeah, been.
Speaker 2: Told me because he was like, yo, your personality you wanted for kindness.
Speaker 3: Nobody in the world like bleak.
Speaker 2: So it's so weird that after the pod drop and I seen him at the Cowboy Carter show in d C. He was like, he was like, he was like, yo, bleak, this is it man. He was like years ago. Yeah, He's like years ago. I thought it would come through the music. Give a shot, give him. I got a shot right here.
Speaker 3: That shot Tuesday, no funk that listen.
Speaker 2: So he was like yo, he was like, you got the podcast, Like and now they get to see what I saw. And he was like, bro, don't stop. I love what you're doing. To continue. He even was putting pressure on niggas in the room. Ain't gonna say no names, but he was looking at niggas, Hey, dog yah, niggas better pull up, pull up the Rock Solid So say one name. No, no, I can't shoot now we see we see the pictures.
Speaker 3: But everybody's one of those.
Speaker 2: Now everybody want to know when Jake come in to Rock Solid. I told him whenever he got some ship to say, pull up. Man. You know my podcast is your podcast, come through it. Talk that ship. You want to ship on niggas, come ship on them on my platform because I'm a ship on them with you.
Speaker 1: That's that's a great segment because I know you off camera too. And one, you're the most loyalist person, my brother, You're real and I know your love for Jake, right. But Jay is at the level where he's so big, right, Pauls Right, he's so much of a character, you know, like you know what I mean, untouchable like image right that everyone wants to go out because they know if one lucky guy.
Speaker 3: Gets him to respond, they might have a career out of that.
Speaker 2: But how do you get a career of a nigga shitting on you?
Speaker 1: But what people get careers off of that? So what I'm asking you is with your loyalty. And you know, y'all, y'all really grew up in the same building. You're from three D, he's from five E or five C, five C, I'm from five E.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not in y'all buildings, you know.
Speaker 1: But has there ever been a time like where you see somebody say something one that wasn't incorrect, or you just see somebody that says something that wasn't qualified and you you wanted to say something back, but then you it was it was people telling.
Speaker 3: You your chill hold back.
Speaker 2: You know everybody, Okay, the whole industry, any of these niggas that ever talk shit, I be ready to, you know, but niggas tell me, hey, dog, don't pay them no attention.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, Like we bigger than that. We don't got to respond to that.
Speaker 2: Like you know what I mean, The best the best form of the best response is no response because it drives a mad man crazy, you know what I'm saying. So, but on my on my end, like I be wanting to fire out all these niggas because none.
Speaker 3: Of these niggas is built like they say they are.
Speaker 2: Bro. Like I see all these niggas in the street and it's like, I think, y'all cool with me, but you on the ship on the bro, y'all niggas is soft, like because if I'm a ship on the nigga, your.
Speaker 3: Whole team getting shitted on.
Speaker 2: I'm not cool with one nigga out the team, like, oh bleak, it's nothing with you, But nah, nigga, it's something with everybody. And I'll be But it's just, you know, we from that cloth where we ain't going to expose who we are or our feelings to the media. Bro, We ain't. We ain't gonna crash out like these young boys say, I'm not gonna crash out, mommy. These niggas is crash dummy, So we let them strap up, put their seatbelt on, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I definitely be one there.
Speaker 2: You know that Marcy nigga, that young nigga that be like, man, I slap this nigga like that should definitely be be there. Like your niggas is playing with me, man, like you're playing with the team, like we ain't really been outside or we ain't we ain't with them niggas that really come on, man, like everybody got a crew of them niggas. The niggas better not forget man, this is marsy man. You niggas could not come and we're still with them guys of course. Man, No, this is a show shot.
Speaker 3: This is a shot.
Speaker 2: Tiny shot is fucking lick. Yeah, that's might and they just back down. I got it. They got me talking to ship because they got me talking ships. That's the one that do say that great cool silos.
Speaker 4: But how does it feel now be on the opposite and interviewing people because you say, as an artist being interviewed, and is it weird because it's your peers too, that at.
Speaker 2: First felt weird, like talking to free talking to Chris, talking to just Blaze, young Guru, asking them questions. It's like I know some of these answers, but the fans want to know. I still got to ask. So then it felt weird. And now I feel like, after I look at what's going on and I look at the podcast platform and the media platform, I realized something. A lot of these guys that I'm bringing on the show would not have been interviewed. Like when the last time you've seen a young Chris or Freeway, a DJ friends and a pain in the ass interview. That's how we felt in the beginnings of Drenking, you know what I mean. But it's different on my perspective because I feel like these guys would have never been interviewed why because of your show was based on the label this. But what I'm saying from my perspective is if Young Chris and Freeway not shitting on Jay or Beans, nobody want to talk to them. There's nothing to go viral, you know what I'm saying. Like Young Chris been writing for a lot of artists in this game, putting out records. They just dropped the album with him and Dave East, you know what I'm saying him, and yeah, like no one would have interviewed them.
Speaker 3: So that's why I feel like I'm giving voices to.
Speaker 2: The underdogs, man, niggas that ain't trying to go viral for some whole shit or because you did them wrong or you cross me. It's like, dog, I'm really working man, and there's people out here that want to hear the hard work to grind and don't care about the antics, the after hour bullshit. You know what I'm saying. So I think my platform covers that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Like, so, so who's his dream guest right now? Of course?
Speaker 2: Man, hose, I want Hope to come sit up there. We know that and we all sides. Yeah, but I want I want niggas to see how me and whole relationship is.
Speaker 4: Don't you know your think is the percentage of that actually happening sooner than later?
Speaker 2: I'm about sixty five percent? Yeah, Okay, yeah, Hope pulling up. I don't care if I got to kidnap that nigga he pulling up.
Speaker 3: Don't be mad if we pull up it as a collab episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I just want people to see our relationship because for years I think people get the concept that I grew up with whole, like we hung together. I'm like the little Brooks. Yeah, like I'm the little homie, like go play. And even to this day that nigga look at me, like I told Hove right at the Cowboy Carter Show in Vegas, I'm like, yo, I just opened up a Italian restaurant out here in Vegas called Roma Kitchen, and we opened up a ball called tuskan Cove. Pull up, my g come through. I shut it down for you.
Speaker 3: He laughing at me. Ah, you ain't got no you ain't got no sauce, nigga.
Speaker 2: Whatever. So we get to the show, Mama love pull up, you know Ms Carter, Lovely Queen, his sister, nephews, everybody, they like, yo, we just came from the rest strong ship fire.
Speaker 3: I look at him like.
Speaker 2: You can't pull up dog, and Mama loved.
Speaker 3: So yeah, now I think you know he got the sauce.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: He got the sauce from real We out there in Vegas killing un up. Shout out my dog friend, see my partner out there, and my dog Steve Man you know we cook it so you don't want to take your kids on vacation. Bring them the Roma kitchen, bring him the Tusky cove. We got the pool. I'll get you a nice bungalow patio. Get you some service at the pool. You know what I'm saying, Come fuck with us, dog. We got vacation in America.
Speaker 3: But you didn't answer though. Besides her, who's the next dream guest? Snoop?
Speaker 2: Snoop Snoop dog Because I don't think niggas understand the relationship me and Snoop DOGG and I got, and I don't think niggas understand the drama. Snoop don't even know the beef I got with him. He gotta come on the show so we could fix this ship. That Nigga smoked me out twice. I thought I'm the smoke god. Nobody could smoke Blizzer under the table. I hung with Snoop twice. I had to quit tap out like yo, I say it on the show. That Nigga kept going and kept going. We smoked so much you could see the smoke in the air floated, and I knew I was high, Like I never saw smoke unless it was a fire, so it's drama. I need Snoop to pull up. We gotta rebattle. Can we take up? I got a picture we got yo, but hold on, hold on, I just came back, you know what I mean. We had a little bathroom break, but my man got the blunt Roller. Can we talk a little business on air? Like you talk financials on air? How much you play? Because I'm trying to retainer. I want to know what the budget gonna talk about. You gotta go to the got you bring him back because it's not you brought.
Speaker 3: Them back from Paru. Oh yeah, I'm gonna go step yo.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 3: We need a d.
Speaker 2: That's really the motherfuckers that really? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, y'all maybe Domitican. You know it, because that's what I'm asking the fans right now.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I got one job opening for rock Solid podcast, the blunt Roller. You know what the job open? Yeah, we ain't got every other job. It's still in there covered. We're good. I said, the shop for that.
Speaker 3: Roller. I asked Nory one day, yo, why you got it? He told me. You see the watches I win. I can't be rolling, no wig, He did not.
Speaker 2: I definitely didn't say that, but yes, the gap.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not on my fat god lost ship.
Speaker 2: You want have said that on a certain definitely at the last yes, at the last drink Champs, he was getting the cut and the manicure and the and I said, you never got a manicure.
Speaker 8: I'm like, yo, you never don't be see me get a manicure, You get a manicure.
Speaker 2: Look at.
Speaker 3: Yo, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: That's good in my finger in the head. I don't get a manicure, pedicure all that. I do that with the wife. You But I used to be like the tap in huh.
Speaker 3: But then I just you know, I just I ain't have one in a minute. I have one in a minute.
Speaker 2: Because you know, yo, listen, that's the fuck up ship about marriage. Right when you were everything good wife, he set up mad appointments for you. You got adopt this appointment, you got a date disappointment. As soon as you pitched them off, nothing is set up anymore.
Speaker 3: You gotta set up just related.
Speaker 2: Or drink you finched them off.
Speaker 3: You gotta set up all the way.
Speaker 2: You miss it every appointment because you know you don't remember what you set up.
Speaker 3: Hell fucking up.
Speaker 1: We got an announcement, don't we This is dope, man, especially from Brooklyn, especially for New York City, especially for hip hop. Our brother Bust the Rhymes one is getting a star on the Hollywood Man.
Speaker 2: I love that, you know, listen, listen.
Speaker 3: So Buster is a major legend.
Speaker 2: And when I think of longevity, you have to put Buster in.
Speaker 3: And for leaders of the New School either like that ship is insane. Man.
Speaker 2: To get a star on the Hollywood water that's a blessing man. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Buster, Congratulations.
Speaker 2: That's lady Jo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is so shout out to Buster bus taking a shot for you.
Speaker 2: Brother Yo yohood Jill. I know my man gonna be mad at me for bringing this up. But this drink Champs. That's what I'm saying. I can't talk about this type of ship off rock solid. So we're gonna talk about this is a collaboration. So y'all hold some of the Wait, if I do it by myself, then I got to he's to us. You thought about Jim Joe saying he better than notes.
Speaker 3: I respect he's talking about it. I respect his.
Speaker 2: You know, m No, you gotta you know for you thought she was better than at one point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you're trying to shop. He tried to shoot off. You can't.
Speaker 1: You can't even ask you got you gotta know where Jim Jones coming from.
Speaker 2: You gotta know.
Speaker 3: I think you're the does re Las. Yes, everybody, you gotta know what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't even That's why he gotta come on the show because we both better than nos. We both.
Speaker 3: I'm riding with that one, so.
Speaker 2: Holy.
Speaker 3: I don't know how to.
Speaker 1: From that.
Speaker 2: Spend some ship on these albums like Na's been, Like I guess he listened to us, like I'm.
Speaker 3: A ship on these young kids that just consistently.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Clips album, he murdered, that Verse ray Chord album, Oh my God, Top the Bottom, shout out, Race, shout out, clipp albums just fire hip Hop's back old heads is like you, young niggas, you know you.
Speaker 3: Can't fuck curating this motherfucker.
Speaker 2: That's the fact we didn't hit it right there, we're curating.
Speaker 3: This mothera my head in the game.
Speaker 2: You gotta just tell somebody you better than them, because that's what's making nice nice.
Speaker 3: Wait, because Jim Jones put the pressure.
Speaker 2: You don't know, time put the pressure. I don't know.
Speaker 3: The times been already.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he leaked Verse got leaked, and then he went and changed up. Jimmy was on the something right. You know what's crazy.
Speaker 1: I love it so much because it's fucking so hip hop.
Speaker 2: Whichever.
Speaker 1: When you look at this, this this angle is hip hop. Hip hop wins regardless it's rocket. It's like, fucking I love it.
Speaker 3: That's a fact.
Speaker 2: Man, This ship only niggas bullshit manigas know they ain't better than yeah, everybody.
Speaker 3: We hope we better than dies.
Speaker 2: But Yeah, and has got.
Speaker 3: Ship and wholes both battling for casino.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, there only two niggas that can really battle and talk about each other.
Speaker 3: There's no that's it. That's it Jaz and Yeah, let me pick up the niggas.
Speaker 2: That was the right man.
Speaker 3: And wait they battling.
Speaker 2: Biking that up, making that up.
Speaker 3: But the fact is that they both, like you know, different levels and different levels.
Speaker 2: They succeeded.
Speaker 1: They're doing the same same thing, very separate, separate blocks, right seventh blocks.
Speaker 2: It's no problem. I wonder if they're collaborating behind the scenes. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna I'm saying, imagine them sharing information that part with because I'm better than dos, I gotta go fight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yo, they said I'm number one twenty five on the list.
Speaker 3: Just cut it.
Speaker 2: When they say one twin, they'd be like five, number five.
Speaker 3: You gotta addit it.
Speaker 2: Take another drink.
Speaker 3: I'm taking a shot. You took a drink.
Speaker 2: I just added a't gonna be like bleek number one twenty five in the game. They're like number five added one twin. Let me ask you one time.
Speaker 3: We had you on the podcast, say you back game one time, but it was smoke.
Speaker 2: When I met Game then it was like he dissed me seven thousand times.
Speaker 3: It was like, I want to know what seven No, but the young gunner is after a young gunners only make a twenty yard And that's a funny story. I remember that that was what.
Speaker 2: You told him. Listen right, so listen. I meet JT, bigger figure in LA. I had no idea who the game was nothing, but I knew who JT was because it was smoke. They thought I stole get load from them, but it wasn't nothing like that.
Speaker 3: Me and JT.
Speaker 2: We kicked it, put piece to you know, pieced it up whatever. So he was like, yo, it wasn't me this and you. It's this nigga name game. This in you from La. Now mind you, game hasn't dropped yet, so I'm like, I don't know who the game is, some unreleased nigga this to me from LA. What can I do? Whatever? So I see game in La, but mind you, I don't know who he is. Me and my mayn b I we sitting in La backstage, you know, we at the tent, we at the trailer, but we sitting outside the trailer in like some lawn chairs, blowing it down. A nigga walk up on me like, yo, yo bleak, what a fan? Want to introduce myself to you?
Speaker 3: My name the gang.
Speaker 2: So I'm like click click click, Oh.
Speaker 3: This is the nigga.
Speaker 2: They said, this is me?
Speaker 3: So I standing up?
Speaker 2: What's up? Fam?
Speaker 3: Why are you dissing me?
Speaker 2: Why? So he like, yo, bleak, I ain't dis you.
Speaker 3: I never shit it on you.
Speaker 2: So I'm like he showed mad love everything right, But he was saying he never died me. So I'm like, all right, it's all loved it. You ain't this me cool?
Speaker 3: My nigga is love is peace? Yo?
Speaker 2: My nigga's like as I was on the flight going home. He must have booked the studio session.
Speaker 3: It did forty.
Speaker 2: Five dies and that's six hours. It take the fly from LA to New Hook with I lad YoY. I had about twenty This is yo, bleak, nigga can't at you. Ooh, nigga ain't a game, yo. I just let homie. So I ain't know was this before I met him or after. I had no clue, so I'm like, I'm gonna let it ride. But then like twenty more disc came out. I was like, God, damn, this nigga in the studio every day. So it was one time Jay was going to there. He was being nominated for some MTV award and I'm looking at he like, yo, the game is nominated.
Speaker 3: So I told Jay, you, I gotta go to Miami with you.
Speaker 2: He like all right. And this is before I knew any of the homies out here, right, I have no homies. Me and my man from the Projects, my mad little Leaky Chic flew out here, dolo. We had no homies to call and be like bring the pistol, pick us up. We fucking rent a car. You know, I have no gun license. So this is really some story I never told nobody.
Speaker 3: We go to some night.
Speaker 2: I bought the Endless Rainbow knight Ship with your leg, had it on my hip like a shot. So we ride around all night looking for the game. We're gonna find this nigga, he dissing me. What we ask We never seen the game?
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: We ended the night, were like, Yo, let's go back to the hotel. Fucking we ain't see the homie. Man. It's just me and my little man. We ain't deep, we ain't nothing, just me and help like we are out here a demon. Time. We get to the hotel. Who in front of the hotel games with security?
Speaker 3: So I'm in the car. I'm like, yo, deed go right there. We jump out the car.
Speaker 2: All his security guards was Dame security at at the studios Dame used to be at. So when they saw me, they like, bleak without my nigga. Nah, nigga ain't no time for that. So they like, yo, what's up? Who front of you? This nigga right here and them Nigga's like, yo, son, now you can't front off bleak. Like his security guard telling him, Yo, you can't front off bleak. That's the homieting so he like, Yo, bleak. Lets you know we kicked it. It wasn't nothing, but I still never got to the bottom of why this me. But he a cool nigga. Like when I met him, it was nothing. He was like, it's just some rap shit. It is what it is.
Speaker 3: Like me, I never been on that, Yo.
Speaker 2: I want to prove I'm the best, So I'm gonna dis anybody who I feel like is competition. Game is on that shit, and he lyrically nice. I'm never gonna take that away from him. He's nice. He put on for the West. He do his thing, but that's just not my thing to be like, Yo, fuck it, let's battle. I'm I'm trying to make this money, my nigga. I'm not trying to prove I'm the illis lyricist. But dad, huh, but I'm better than that. Yeah. But Yo, but you was gonna say something about gang. What was the question you was gonna ask me about the homie with me? I want him to come on rock Solid. I want to ask so we gotta get to the buddy. I want to know. I want game. So games. Where's my camera?
Speaker 3: That's my camera?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Kareem's always with my camera. This is I want to know Game, we would love the ship. Yeah Yo, damn don rock solid. You know when you go to Cali to do that.
Speaker 2: I go anywhere, yo, my, nigga, I want to ask CAV. I want to ask Jimmy. I want to ask cam yo. Game Yo, cut Yo, got niggas this me Black?
Speaker 3: What I did to you Black? You don't know like you know.
Speaker 2: Me and Jimmy was in the studio gambling and losing money to each other. And the next thing I heard, man, BLEI don't want no beef. It's like me, I want my money back, beef. I just lost some bread you talking about and him, I didn't know him, bro, So when I met him, he was like, Yo, it's some East coast, West coast. They said you that nigga from the E. So you know I'm the new nigga from the West. I just want to let niggas know. Yeah, Game saying this to me, and I'm like, that's he's on g Unit.
Speaker 3: No, he was on Junior.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm given funk about who from who? Who? From where? I'm trying to get this money, nigga. I want to prove I'm the best head there nigga. I'm me and this is Marcy. Either it's smoke or it's not. Because if it's just some rap ship, I don't want nothing to do with it.
Speaker 3: You need that rug solid, that game you gotta pull up.
Speaker 1: That's what worded out. So now let me ask you to me and out of question, what's up? If you had a chance and I'm saying this, uh, maybe naive ish and maybe just hypotheticas excuse me, And you had a chance, and.
Speaker 2: You had.
Speaker 1: Hove and bigs right, and then Dame texted you and say I'm in the back door, like I don't know, let y'all Kelly Rowlands when I go.
Speaker 3: Get him and let him in?
Speaker 2: Yeah, let me finished my question.
Speaker 3: I'm just trying to I'm trying to see where you go. That's exactly where I'm going.
Speaker 1: Okay, So so this's most like, all right, you heard Damon is in the neighborhood, y'all go to Kelly Rowland.
Speaker 3: I'm just giving me. That's the first name I thought of.
Speaker 2: Shout out Kelly Rowland. She about to go on tour.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's fire, I see destinity child. Look that was Hall. That was major.
Speaker 2: So this.
Speaker 3: Kelly Rowland hits you.
Speaker 1: How bigs and Dave I should be big and Jay is there. You get the text from Dame and was like, Yo, you know I'm outside of y'all right there when I let him in the blizzim go get him because oh ship, let me not interrogate the witness.
Speaker 3: That's what he says, No witness.
Speaker 2: The question.
Speaker 3: It's all good.
Speaker 2: Like first of all, I would asks, I would asks the big Homie. I would let him know your fam such and such outside. He said, you know what I mean, can I come get him? And if the Big Homie gave the green light that he have no issue with it, it's not a problem, it's not it's not gonna fuck up his comfort zone. Then yeah, one hundred thousand. I've been in that situation before, bro, Not the exact situation. No, I've been in that situation with a few niggas man, like you know what I'm saying already. Yeah, No, that type of situation, Like I remember when the what is it the fanatics in New York? The first event was last year in New York, you know what I mean. And I'm walking in the spot and I seen Niphan Freeway and it was like Yo, bleak, like Yo, what's up? Can we get in? And I'm like, Yo, this shit is some like invite list shit only, But let me go in and make sure the dogs is.
Speaker 3: Everything is cool, and it's like okay.
Speaker 2: And when I went and told the big homey like niggas you crazy, of course let the homies and I went back out and got them. But you always got to make.
Speaker 3: Sure that the family is it's cool.
Speaker 2: Because the love I got for these guys, I'm gonna look out for them no matter what. I'm always try to even if even if Hope say no right and he might not, I might not get him at backstage with us, but I put him in somewhere in the show. You know what I'm saying. Because I'm don't want to see none of my niggas down bad or outside looking like they behind the velvet rope.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. So my question, yeah, I would get damn man.
Speaker 4: Let me ask you from your point of view, do you ever foresee a future with no no hoven dame?
Speaker 3: You never never speak no.
Speaker 2: I feel like a line was crossed man too much.
Speaker 1: You don't see no future when that happens here's the reason why I ask if you said you'll get him backstage now.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't say I get him backstage only if the comfort level was at yellow. Okay, put you ask first?
Speaker 3: Yeah, twelve he had taking him backstage holding them niggas crossed the line.
Speaker 2: That's that.
Speaker 3: That's no return, bro.
Speaker 2: You know them all the dialogue interviews like I don't know how much niggas get paid for that ship or whatever. But it's like when you speak on personal issues, a man's kids, a man integrity, and you know niggas going through cases and ship and you and you speaking on that, it's like, it's no return from that, bro.
Speaker 3: It's like, that's that's that's the last that's the button. When they say George Bush the button, that's the button. Nigga, what.
Speaker 2: How do you even talk to a nigga about a nigga who talked about him like that. I don't even know how to bring that conversation up to it, man, Like you know that's been ridiculed and dragged through the media or by a nigga that you called your bro that would question your integrity?
Speaker 3: How do you even bring that up?
Speaker 2: Like I told you, I went to Vegas with the intentions on y'allm an axe niggas can I you know? And then the first thing was brought up to me was like, yo, you sing this interview. It was like, let me shut up, don't even bring.
Speaker 3: It up, Blake. So it's it's it's it's eggshells man. But I feel like the grave was dug.
Speaker 2: But a lot of these niggas through the dirt on theyself.
Speaker 1: But what is your personal? Is your personal? Like if you if you want to every thing to be in a perfect world, Oh.
Speaker 2: I want it back the way it was, Oh, that will never happen. No, and that's what I told you no, But I wanted it to battle there. It was like my perfect world, Rockefeller would have never broke up. Man. To me, Rock, when Rockefeller broke up, this is what I want people to know, right. I was the kids straight from junior high school to high school to roll it with the homies to it finally taken off.
Speaker 3: So I never saw the team not being together.
Speaker 2: So that was like even when Jay used to say certain shit to me, was like a whatever, he's the homies, this family, We're gonna figure it out. So when the breakup and all that shit really happened. I feel like that magic trip, you know, when the when the magician had all the glasses and the silverl ware, everything on the table and he just pulled the tablecloth and everything is still the same, but the tablecloth is gone. That's what I felt like. The breakup was like, you didn't feel it happened. We was all still in the same position, but you felt the change. You knew something was different. And that's how I feel. So in the perfect world, in my world, I would want the tablecloth back. You know what I'm saying, because even Memphis bleak Man, my career was a wasn't a demise of the breakup. You know, I still felt like I had more to give in the Rockefeller Tank. And you're saying you really didn't see it coming. No, I saw it coming. I heard it, but I was You never could prepare. I was a kid, bro, so I wasn't even when I was you know, when the breakup happened, I was twenty four years old, twenty five years old. In reality, yeah, I'm a grown up, but I wasn't preparing. And there's no way to prepare for something that you did your whole life. Like you know, it was no yo, what I'm gonna do next?
Speaker 3: This is all I do?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. Like, so it fucked everybody up, bro, it wasn't It wasn't easy even for hole like niggas. Look at it, like he made more money, became a billionaire, did this? This why he cut niggas off. But at the end of the day, you gotta close those deals and you got to put yourself in a position to be worth those taking chances. So it wasn't easy. You didn't get there just by like, yo, if you if you sell Rockefeller, we give you a billion dollars. It don't work like that. You still have to grind and make yourself want to put yourself on the playing field to be in that market. So it worked out. You know, I'm happy at the end of the table here we are, But shit could have been the other way.
Speaker 3: Fantastic, fanatical. I'll take a couple more shots, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna take a p is that you have a socket.
Speaker 3: You're gonna finish that joint?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, and I might.
Speaker 3: I might jog after this. Oh you wild for that? Is he really gonna jog after that yo, I could do a fast walk.
Speaker 1: But running out you said you ran because niggas said, hey, whoever, whoever go to the store last?
Speaker 2: Okay, that was that was running in the strips from my house. The strength for me, Yeah, just to run now, I never got chased. I canna walk fast. I walk fast, I know speed walking. I can't. Come on, I can't.
Speaker 1: Don't let you down, Please don't let us down.
Speaker 2: Listen, listen, you see the come on, bro, you see the bean is out. Just the bean is out, and the bean is out. Done.
Speaker 3: Come on me, I'm glad you said it.
Speaker 2: After this pit he talked about tickets, shot, the more shots shot, fucking live right, Yeah, honestly I never even actually seen him a little tipsy.
Speaker 3: Like fucking back. We're having fun. Hell yeah, but you know we're still winning and yeah, yeah that work?
Speaker 1: Can we You better be still filming because all I got is I got like about twelve more minutes.
Speaker 3: You need one more shots probably maybe, but ten minutes left on you. But twelve more shots.
Speaker 1: Let's go, because you know why they tell you so. I'm so proud of my brother. My brother, he did this ship and no controversy, this nobody so many people like like I said this, hi's has.
Speaker 3: He's wading for you want you want?
Speaker 2: You want to load up? Relax, what did we say? He said, a.
Speaker 3: Hundred million views for the record homes and we ain't have to fight or get naked homes.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: We just praised our legends. That's right. Listen, listen, I'm glad you brought that up.
Speaker 2: Lee, it's my man right here. Watch God is watch him.
Speaker 3: That's his name.
Speaker 2: Should be called watch him. He shouldn't be even named Dory. He should be called watch him. He do is fly around it by watches and got exclusives. When your watch met your outfit. Now the watching him around the bottle.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. You heard the watches fly him around. The watches fly him him.
Speaker 1: Let's take a shot.
Speaker 3: Take a shot for the watch. Cool taking shot? Drinking?
Speaker 2: You just doing?
Speaker 3: That's what you're drinking?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: That ship like but you you take a shot to war that he lied because I fucking smack. That's not water. You know what, it's good. We should have all said that be on that ship. This is the cleanest alcohol you have a drink.
Speaker 2: I mean, how much they pay? How much they paid them about.
Speaker 3: The Rizzard told him and he's like, I'm in Oh, you know if the ris are that ships straight from Japan and must do we drink that on the riz of episode? Yeah, a monk made that ship.
Speaker 2: I'm ship.
Speaker 3: You gotta evenize one ship rock solid is the movement?
Speaker 2: Get used to it.
Speaker 3: They get fucking winny man.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. Drink yo, I'm gonna always come to drink Champs because I can talk my ship over here. I can't talk ship over there. Niggas, you want to s over there food, you.
Speaker 3: Just gotta get comfortable.
Speaker 1: After you get comfortable, because listen, somebody's gonna say to you.
Speaker 2: Someone gonna say that you are oh and you're gonna you know what you're gonna do? What shut up the cameras that we're gonna be like nah, the one nigga and went crazy.
Speaker 3: I can't wait for them to see the Saigon episode.
Speaker 1: Man, shout out, somebody, somebody, somebody gonna go, you know, you're the biggest in the game. Somebody gonna go ahead, y'all, you're gonna know his and mom. But by the way, do we have source money coming up?
Speaker 2: Trying to get Sourt money. Man, I've been working out.
Speaker 3: You gotta have sat money.
Speaker 2: I spoke to him, he said, you know, he dealing with some life issue that he said. Once he get right, he gonna holler at the dog. But he definitely on deck and we should have had him on drink shams a long time ago too.
Speaker 3: I hate that room.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he thought he was bearing, but ill I called him when no, he told me.
Speaker 3: I called and told him, like, bro, that's no way.
Speaker 2: So that's why I'm glad I got my part to give these guys their voices so they could come up, speak their truth and let the world know what's up and what they're into. You know what I mean? Because on Rock Solid, man like Source Money, he wanted them guys man like I feel.
Speaker 3: Like sauce jazz. Oh yeah, you're gonna have jazz on. Of course, I gotta have jazz up there.
Speaker 2: That's fire water this ship.
Speaker 3: I'm high man. That nigga's a violated yeah, but Jazzo, you're in a safe zone.
Speaker 2: Jazz O gotta come on Rock Solid because Jazzo used to front on me as a kid. I used to ask that nigga for pointers, yo, Bro, how you write a hook? How you know what sixteen is? And he only had one response. He was like a mom, Yo, just keep writing my experience right, so just write the never end this story.
Speaker 3: Yo.
Speaker 2: I used to ask Jazz for bad pointers, like yo, just keep writing so like God, damn, I'm never gonna stop.
Speaker 3: What's your last words? Though?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: My last words is I'm going on.
Speaker 2: But what you're playing?
Speaker 3: It's my grandson. Oh, I got a grandson?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Man, good g.
Speaker 2: Daddy.
Speaker 3: Do you know.
Speaker 2: Yo, I'm gonna be real though. You're not a real yo here. You're not a real grandfather. I must say, CNN grandfather. If he don't teach his grandson, put the boat in his face, make him ash tray face.
Speaker 3: You gotta teach your boat. You're teaching my grandson.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to run, Miles, God see now man, Yeah, I'm gonna throw that little nigga.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 3: Come on, buddy, listen, listen, Miles. Let me say something.
Speaker 1: I believe the reason why I'm doing what I'm doing right now is because what I saw my father back then in the four vision.
Speaker 3: And the vision that I couldn't see vision. You know what I'm saying. I got your niggas. So let me get get the full vision.
Speaker 2: Were from across the street, got the street the street dad, So I want him.
Speaker 1: He knows me, he knows my smell, he knows everything. What I want him to know is also I'm gonna show him this other life. This is the life that I feel like the saving.
Speaker 2: My life right right, jogging jogging saved that ain't saved your life. It just started jogging. I got my mag Now he's been he's been jogging.
Speaker 3: He's been jogging.
Speaker 2: He just now he's making it popular for himself like he's putting it three years.
Speaker 3: No longer than that, not for real, no, no, no, for I got to I got at least twenty twelve on record.
Speaker 2: You've been running to two thousand twive on record.
Speaker 3: That's on record. Cool. I ain't jealous, no more than I was hating.
Speaker 2: Fuck this nigga gonna run this law he's been that. It's nothing talking while he running. Father, have you been doing this in two thousand and two? Let me put some that that's just that's just on I'm record. But you know my father was a boxer.
Speaker 3: He definitely ran. Yeah, my father, But yo, let me just say something Bleak. Then we're gonna wrap this the funk up. Thank you, bru.
Speaker 1: I hate you, And I said, Yo, cly, y'all, y'all y'allom boom boom.
Speaker 2: I don't think it wait like that though. It wasn't like that. You're making this smooth. It ain't go like that, yeah, but I said, but it was definitely yeah I did. I said, how yo, let me tell you highway because did you understand what you just said? I understood it because I speak. I'm part of the yallers. I'm yelling now the day.
Speaker 1: Yon day, the young day is the y'all yonda is the y'all are under the yon day.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, three, all right, y'all, day, y'all learn the y'all dag relly. I laugh at me because up, y'all. Well, listen, how this happened was before the Last Drink No, not the last Drink Champs, the last Drink Champs by myself, not the one with graphic c's, and no call me yo bleak, I need you for Drink Champs. Dog. You got to pull back up. I'm like, yo, bro, I did I did it twice? Na, man, what I'm gonna talk about now. He like, nah, I know it, I know the game.
Speaker 3: I got you. You need your own podcast too, So I'm like, I need know. I tried that. I don't want to do that no more.
Speaker 2: Trust me. I got you.
Speaker 3: You gotta do it like I you know, I'm gonna pull up. I agree, Sogg, come.
Speaker 2: Do drink Champs, we do it, shit go viral everything. He hit me, Bleak, I'm telling you, you got to do your own podcast. They want you. I'm like, hey, no, nah, man, I can't. I don't have the person now. I don't I can't interview niggas. I don't care what niggas thought process, what's making the album. He was like, Yo, you ain't gotta ask niggas that you can just have a regular conversation with real So I love this.
Speaker 3: I'm really like nah and no, I don't know.
Speaker 2: He like bleak.
Speaker 3: Trusts me, man, I've been doing this ship. I learned it.
Speaker 2: I got you.
Speaker 3: Not gonna have you do nothing crazy. So I asked my wife.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yo, you think I should do She's like, yeah, you should give it a shot. I did the first couple episodes Freeway. Chris I called it on again. Man, I don't think this ship for me, dude. Yeah, I like, I don't think this ship for me. I can't do it, you know. He like, nah, man, you got it. You think if you look stupid, I'm gonna let you keep going. No way, man, you're killing this ship. You got it. So I'm like, a fuck it. It wasn't until I think after the Just Blaze episode. I remember that Just Ray's episode didn't come out, so this is no this is all kids ship in the chamber continue. So it wasn't as after Just Blades episode where I got seriously, I'm like, fuck it, let me take this shiit serious to get really witty. This what you know? He like he sees something maybe out of sea. And then it took forever and then we dropped ship with literally I hope that. Yah.
Speaker 3: I bought that. I'm like, nah, nah nah, you was right. You was right, you that nigga.
Speaker 2: But we was popping ship twe each other, y'all was popping ship to the whole group drop Yeah, but we I was.
Speaker 3: I wanted to go independent.
Speaker 2: Especially listen, you gotta remember this competition out here, because when you hear a ship like campaign for his own studio he shot everything itself. It's like, wait a minute, we ain't fucked up. We ain't on the welfare line. Cup. We got some chicken.
Speaker 3: We could broil you some ship over here.
Speaker 2: Niggas like, nah, wait, so I ain't know, you know, I want to know we got we got.
Speaker 3: Our own sthod to the madness man.
Speaker 2: Well you know you know what I'm saying, Drake Champs Network. Just you know.
Speaker 3: Uncle Russ hit me when Rock Solid with Rock Sally dropped. He said, I'm gonna say a prayer for you. That's big. God heard that.
Speaker 2: I don't know if he hit my ships, but he hit russ ship.
Speaker 3: He better. Rusk is still as sixty.
Speaker 2: If you can still sit with your legs cross guard listen in the youth he floats.
Speaker 3: I think if yeah, because if I crossed these ships, how many crutches?
Speaker 2: At this point? You just faking a shot. I'm gonna take one for me.
Speaker 3: This ain't got nothing. He was finishing that bottle.
Speaker 2: We know what you're doing.
Speaker 3: Rush that nigga.
Speaker 2: If he tell you you're doing your thing is in Singapore where I don't know, but he said we're doing our thing.
Speaker 3: He said, we're doing our thing. Blizz so he saw episode and then hit you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he saw an episode and he saw the breakfast club joint and he hit me and was just you know when you when jam deal?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got I got a story about Russ. I said it on one of my but yo, listen right.
Speaker 2: On my because I said, I'm just talking to one of my niggas on the podcast. I forgot who I'm talking to. But stories just come up.
Speaker 3: So listen.
Speaker 2: Russ gave me some game in life that I thought, Man, Russ, leave me the fuck alone. We outside, You'll know what you're talking about. Get older me. It's like ship Rush was onto something. He knew exactly what he was talking about. So we was in the office one day, right, just chilling like it's a Rockefeller death. Jam no the death, gim are no, this is is fifty. This is this is where we were the big boy We eating Rockefeller. So ja, we was just coming up, coming up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, y'all had your own floor at that time, right, John walk this is yeah. But we were seeing inside.
Speaker 2: So Jay was doing something and he was like, Yo, come me upstairs the Rust office and I'm like, all right, cool, that's wrong.
Speaker 3: We go to rest office. They talking mad business ship. We drinking.
Speaker 2: Anybody chilling? I got on Shorts regular short ship because it's hot summertime in New York, so we're chilling. We was in there in Rust office probably like an hour and a half out of Yo, bro.
Speaker 3: I was so young.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what they was talking about, but it had to be about some type of album promotion, marketing, deals, marketing, whatever they was talking about this jay. This was still their fat farm era. Okay, yeah, we get up. There is active. We get up to leave the office. I get up and stand up. Remember I told you, Shorts, the pistol fell on the floor and Russ's office, so.
Speaker 3: I picked it up. Like nobody saw it.
Speaker 2: He saw it. He was like, yo, carrying the gun. Man almost felt like the lean on me carrying the gun. And it's like, hell, yeah, Rush ship lit out there. When you said me see you when yeah, when like the like you smack you but you know that on me? Yeah? But yo. Al ways, so Russ was like, yo, you carrying guns with something like, yeah, Russ is active out here. We knew, Yo, this ship's real. I'd rather be caught walk with it than without it. And that was like, mad, you see where you at? Like, look who you win with a millionaires? Me sitting there millionaires in here. He was like, ain't no way. He's like, I'm Russell Simmons. I know you ain't more famous than me. He was like, I'm Russell Simmons. I know you ain't got more money than me. So who would be after you?
Speaker 3: That ain't after me?
Speaker 2: He's like, so you know what that means. You're in the wrong spots, young man, You in places you don't belong. If you still got to carry a gun. And like I said, I'm looking at Russ like rush you ain't you ain't outside. This ain't the eighties, yea as I.
Speaker 3: I really you understand exactly what he was saying.
Speaker 2: In fact, bro like because me today me, oh, I ain't going no where. I need the pistol. If I need the pistol bleak ain't dead straight up of course.
Speaker 3: But back then, like I said, I didn't understand it, of course. Man.
Speaker 2: So I always respect O G for giving me gang and always just you know, looking out, and I respect all the OG's from death jam Man, like Mike Kaiser to Kevin.
Speaker 5: Lows, Russell, Julie Lee fucking Randy, Randy rob Love of course, love fucking what's my girl name?
Speaker 2: Who?
Speaker 3: With the work for who? With the work for a murder? Damn, she's gonna be pissed up. I got her name, man.
Speaker 2: But everybody up there played the role in the life I lived today and the man that became because one thing about death Jam. It was nothing but season vets up there, and they didn't let none of the artists just be reckless.
Speaker 3: He was giving us tool and giving us game to be focused.
Speaker 2: And it's on each his own. Who listen and me? I listen, bro I used to I used to study, like, what the fuck? Why these guys so powerful? I wanted to be powerful like them, and I knew ignorant rents wouldn't get me there.
Speaker 3: Do you think do you think we ever hold on? Do you think ever we ever have another death Jam? I feel like we don't.
Speaker 2: Definitely, some of your lung green niggas out there, man, it's all about But.
Speaker 4: You think the business environment will even allow another death Jam?
Speaker 3: Of course, because I think what deaf Jam was.
Speaker 2: Was guys who wanted to make they mock and checked and change and change music because they changed the course of music of where it was going at that time, you know what I mean? Just so for artists that they signed DMX's job Rule jay Z.
Speaker 3: Before that, Deaf Jam was deaf Jam.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but still but then they went through a dark cloud like they did right now. So that's what I mean. They can come back, you mean Death Jam they come back? Yes?
Speaker 4: No, I don't think so, all right, I don't feel I don't feel the same, Okay, And I'm not saying the Death Jam as a label can't come back. I just feel culturally and what it means, it doesn't because it's it's owned.
Speaker 3: It's been bought over a couple of times. So listen.
Speaker 2: Niggas like if you think niggas like Young sav the homies that run best of both, best of.
Speaker 3: Both, for they're all great.
Speaker 2: They can't revive that company. They would have member. They were the interns when we they were the street team. They're running the business. So bro, you give them guys that that the key to the car? Are they going to get it though? If if they want it, because they could take it right now. They that powerful if they wanted. I feel like guys like that, you know, the Shabby Bryants and and you know the new young blood in the gang bro like, come on, man, it's a lot of young blood that.
Speaker 3: Could shift the narrative.
Speaker 2: You know. It's just when one of these big corporate companies gonna want to take the risks or a new young executive.
Speaker 3: That's that's what it really takes, because it's a.
Speaker 2: Lot of young guys girls out here that got the potential to change what the music business is heading towards. But it's who want to take the bet. So I don't never say never, I just say win.
Speaker 3: I just say different. And it definitely it's always gonna never.
Speaker 4: Be this, That's what I'm saying. It's not gonna be the old. It might be bigger, and that's gonna be different. Bigger is subjective.
Speaker 2: Hey, there's more money in the business today that ain't but it's not coming to the artist is for the most part, not some of them. They getting that fucking fetti.
Speaker 3: The tech companies a taking it. Well, come on, let's build us a tech company. That's what needs to happen.
Speaker 2: Yo. But take the picture, little pepper. I need to rewind cauh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, take everyone, you got that box right there.
Speaker 2: Yo, rewind rock solid trying to wild high light us because blood mind stuff. Yeah, yeah, we all were and all that.
Speaker 3: We're good.
Speaker 2: I was agree, we can't we can't sell.
Speaker 3: You're gonna throw the guns by ba No no, no guns yo, wap into the air horns. Everybody was getting pissed. There was hurting their ears.
Speaker 2: How turn your fucking volume down.
Speaker 3: You can't turn them bounds on my air horns.
Speaker 2: You're talking about the people here, Yeah, was complaining, got staff.
Speaker 3: Guess ship they were taking b DSD all fuck, you.
Speaker 2: Ain't seen it?
Speaker 3: You know it's true.
Speaker 2: This guy any guess that came in here got scared.
Speaker 3: They gotta take pictures.
Speaker 2: Man, great, we didn't even get this show. Let yo, man, I guess the show is so u this spen the episode of drinks here?
Speaker 3: Do say my fia in the buildings fucking rock solid? E f e N Yeah no ri e f N.
Speaker 2: That's a e f e N yeah ef n. But going on vacation, you trying to run off the set. You right now trying to buy a new watch. We gonna rob them on the next vacation. We mean the watch dealer.
Speaker 3: He put on his.
Speaker 2: Basil right now, look at him.
Speaker 3: Let's let's Go.
Speaker 4: Drink Champs is a Drink Champs LLC production hosts and executive producers n O r E and dj e f N. Listen to Drink Champs on Apple Podcast, Amazon Music, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. Thanks for joining us for another episode of Drink Champs, hosted by Yours truly, dj e f N and n O r E. Please make sure to follow us on all our socials It's at drink Champs across all platforms, at the Real Norrie go on, I g at Noriega on Twitter, mineus at Who's Crazy on I g at dj e f N on Twitter, and most importantly, stay up to date with the latest releases, news and merch by going to drink champs dot com