Speaker 1: That's how you feel about Top Kit hearing Oho, Siko, Channon Shark talk sometimes m where it's like whoa you know there there's this is being recorded. Yeah, and Shannon Shark is just like I split it up on the quarter.
Speaker 2: Three And that's the thing. Ocho is the reasonable one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, his name is Oo and he's like, you have to calm down.
Speaker 2: You're like, bro, you can't keep talking like this. I gotta live, I gotta do. I gotta do.
Speaker 1: If ain't do eighty and ain't a lady which is a you should get birch of that? That's pretty?
Speaker 2: That's crazy. Doesn't babies in your quali bears?
Speaker 1: A racists?
Speaker 2: Money's invading turning stuff?
Speaker 3: Y'all can't tell me?
Speaker 1: Do you know what today is? It's our anniversary. Welcome to another episode of My Mama.
Speaker 4: Told Me, the podcast where we dived deep into the pockets of black conspiracy theories and we finally worked to prove that the game se Loo was in fact invented by slaves to teach each other man.
Speaker 1: It wasn't about gambling. So when you take eighty five dollars off your uncle at the super Bowl, don't feel bad. You're just trying to help that nigga learn some shit. My name is David Body.
Speaker 2: I'm like Stinkerman, and I'm proud to hear that that's the best way to honor our ancestors come on by gambling against our strange relatives.
Speaker 1: Our ancestors guided me in the winning of about eighty dollars on the Super Bowl this year, So I thank you. Yeah, good for you.
Speaker 2: Were you forty nine ers ice home? You were just fan Cisco connection.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I also had prop bets, so I bet for the first drive to be less than three minutes and fifteen seconds, and I made like eighty bucks off of that. And then I also bet for Deebo and mccaffree to get a touchdown. I lost that, and then but then I want a bunch of money in Dice, so I still won.
Speaker 2: You found you found your way back on top.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I just bet the money line because I'm not really great about spreads. Freaked me out. Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't understand a lot of the the shorthand of gambling and so intimidating asking adult men to explain it to you. Yeah, I've just opted not to play.
Speaker 1: You know what, I mean the same way with technology.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just like men especially, it's like you you go to them and you go, hey, I'm vulnerable, could you please? Could you please help me? And they make you feel very small, very fast.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Men love jargon. Mm hmm, that's what it is. Men love jargon.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: So it's like, because I don't know what I'm doing either, I'm saying stuff like I bet moneyline because it's for stupid people. Yeah, it just means I bet that the forty nine ers were gonna win straight up right, just working. I was thinking about becoming a gloves guy.
Speaker 2: I was wondering, what's happening here? I looked. I thought we were having a normal conversation, and then your fingers look like Dumbledore after he sucked around with that horse crux. And I wasn't sure what was happening.
Speaker 1: But is it not good? I'll take them on.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's great, it's uh. I don't think those are the type of gloves you can be a glove guy with. I don't think you can just put on two north face gloves.
Speaker 1: I bet that's cool.
Speaker 2: I think gloves cool gloves guy. Cool glove guys wear like like a hard leather. They wear like a hard leather. Yeah, they wear like a thick, a thick motorcyclic leather. They don't wear a fucking I wanted to be at.
Speaker 1: Okay, they're for everyone. First of all, The North Face is a very adult company. I always wanted, did you. I always wanted to be a batting gloves guy, but I never had I was never cool enough to pull that off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was a few eras that I wish I could have. You Remember when like goggles were in, when like you good Well Diddy and Mace and you put on like a pair of goggles with their outfit, and somehow that that wasn't a thing people ask questions about. I desperately wanted to be a ski goggles, ask dude, and and couldn't pull it off.
Speaker 1: I couldn't, well, because you were too young. Here's this is so funny. I was just talking about Homie about it yesterday, and his dad was from New York, so they had all kinds of bootleg shit. And he said he came to school and like not just the goggles, the remember the Tommy the Tommy squ cap. Yeah, like it said, he said, he came in to school with both and like the fourth grade he was possible. It was like, what are you doing? Of course not? Yeah, yeah, you're a little boy.
Speaker 2: This isn't a rap video. You take that goddamn ship off.
Speaker 1: We're here to learn multiplication, not get pussy. Yeah you're not.
Speaker 2: You out of your mind. You're gonna look cooler than me on a regular day.
Speaker 1: No, I'll fucking kill you, little boy.
Speaker 2: You're gonna look like how I want to dress the fuck you you take that off?
Speaker 1: Man? Do you think you were a teacher? Did you ever like get some fly ship and you were like, I bet I could wear this at school. You said you took the bow tie out of the classroom. Did you ever take you know, the echo in I'm trying to frame my things. I'm trying to be more professional in my manner of speaking.
Speaker 2: I got you. I want to be clear that I wasn't still wearing echo as a professional educator, but I I do. I do remember there being like they're being like sweaters or sweat shirts that I'd be like, damn if I could figure out a way to put this over my shirt and tie and still have my ties showing I could like kind of fly this up and not feel like as much of a dork. But I do think after a while, you're just a dude waking up at six am to go teach kids, and you stop giving a fuck about how you look, which is maybe the most disheartening part of teaching.
Speaker 1: Are they high schoolers? Yeah? Yeah, yeah. Was there ever a level of you wanting them to think you were fresh? Yeah?
Speaker 2: You do want them to think you're like cool, you know what I mean? Like I didn't want them to think I'm a loser.
Speaker 1: But I didn't want You're not that far from their age, right.
Speaker 2: That's the hard game, though, is you don't want them to think you're a loser, but you also don't want them to think you're wanting them to be cool with you, do you know what I mean? So like you gotta be fly, but you gotta be flying away that they're like, I don't I don't get it. I don't quite understand what that is.
Speaker 1: Oh interesting, interesting.
Speaker 2: And that's that's a hard little needle to thread because they immediately if you dress too cool, they think you're best friends, and if you dress to dorky, they think they're like they could talk down to you and ships.
Speaker 1: Why I would have to be a pe teacher.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's smart.
Speaker 1: Because if I could incorporate fitting physical punishments, you're going to respect you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and also you do you don't have to really adhere to like teacher law. When it comes to pe teachers.
Speaker 1: It feels like it's a wild West. Yeah, you can use slurs like it's a whole bunch of shit that goes on in the gym. That's yeah.
Speaker 2: I had a pe teacher tell me that Asian women have sideways pussies, and.
Speaker 1: Well, that's true. Though. He was just like a good man.
Speaker 2: He was just a man trying to inform me of what's happening out in the world.
Speaker 1: How did that? I'm up? During dodgeball, he was.
Speaker 2: Like, buddy, Buddy, I wish I knew. It was very I'll say this, it was very natural. He sort of just said, boys gather around, and then he he decided to, I guess, dispense his wisdom on us, and we were we were fourteen and very uncertain of what to do with that information.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do you now? What does that help? I don't know what to do with the other ones. There also was.
Speaker 2: A curveball like, yeah, no, I had not seen a pussy yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're ready for the straight up and down?
Speaker 2: He said it, and I had to think about which way was sideways.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm thirty six, I'm still.
Speaker 2: And also, we didn't have enough Asian women, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Last from that's why he did it. No, it was.
Speaker 2: It was a true violence. He did us as boys, and and I don't know what to do with it.
Speaker 1: Well, shout out to Asian women. I know you all all you have your pussy's on straight and if you do, if you don't, I don't think that's something of a problem.
Speaker 2: Listen, I cannot imagine that if I went down there and your ship was sideways, that that would in any way deter me from finishing my job.
Speaker 1: Because it doesn't. And this is the last I'll say on this. It doesn't disorient them. It's just all the extras.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, nope, that's just a spider man kiss baby girl and now let's get to work.
Speaker 1: From a web. You go down. Oh, I love that.
Speaker 2: This is This is a rare Langston and David episode. I don't know if they're that rare. We do them every once in a while, but yeah, we're excited to just shoot the ship with each other. We we got some emails. We might talk some shit about some other stuff. Who knows where the conversation will take us, but but we're happy you're here, and we have an email that I think you should read. I think I think it's only right that you read this email because of the the circumstances being presented in the email.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's I think it's more uncomfortable if I read it, which ultimately is probably leads to the better humor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I think I think that's that's exactly right.
Speaker 1: I've never intimate. Okay, Yeah, let's just get into it. Hell yeah, Hi, David and Langston.
Speaker 2: You should frame who this is from.
Speaker 1: I don't think we're supposed to say her name?
Speaker 2: Are we say our first name? We don't.
Speaker 1: This is from Joe sat Yeah, Hi David and Langston. I want to first say that I adore both of you. That's nice, David more so than Legston.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't love that far, but I'm listening.
Speaker 1: I love a deep dark chocolate man. Oh I bet he tastes like a Hershey bar. Oh a girl ken dream. Okay, Well, let's stop there.
Speaker 2: Let's just pause right there.
Speaker 1: I wish you did. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Let's this is worth a dressing that that I do think more often than than certainly than myself. Women are throwing a lot of pussy at you in these d in these messages, You're you're getting more more thrown at you, I I think than than most.
Speaker 1: Which is yeah, I don't know. I this is not I was not prepared to address these allegations.
Speaker 2: Well, it's the state of the union, my man. You don't get to just skip over everything that's happening in the country, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Thank you to all the little mamas thrown at me, uh via DMS and or emails. I currently have a girlfriend. It's very nice to you. I appreciate your comments on my skin that are borderline harassment. I appreciate it, and I feel seen and I feel beautiful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, David, unfortunately he has chillsen a lover.
Speaker 1: I don't like it what you say it like that.
Speaker 2: Well, it's unfortunate for you all. It's not unfortunate for him. It's a beautiful thing that he's he's found a special someone that said, uh, you bitch, it's gotta calm down because you're you're really, you're really trying to suck my man off, and it's.
Speaker 1: Really, it's not it's not that you know, it's not like I'm getting DMS where people are like, let me suck your dick.
Speaker 2: It's like if anybody you taste like a Hershey bar.
Speaker 1: Which is which is if that's what you're coming in is hoping for, let me tell you right wrong flavor. Yeah, it tastes a lot like the other ones you've had. But let's not be okay, But to be fair, if we're talking about who's getting explicit d M, sure between you and I, George, it's still you win.
Speaker 2: Well, let me let's also be clear that the explicit d MS that I get, it's not even it's not even people that I've I would even remotely entertain why because it's mostly just men.
Speaker 1: Who Okay, I get it in very no.
Speaker 2: Only that has nothing to do with homophobia. It's displeasure. It's displeasure, It is not fear. Let me be clear, I surprise, I am an ally. I support your right to suck whichever DIX you choose. I choose was not to allow you to put my dick in your mouth. And that is sort of the position I take in all of this.
Speaker 1: Because, let's be fair, fellas, my man has a family.
Speaker 2: You can't have a family.
Speaker 1: You're sending them whole You're sending them hold dog. Come.
Speaker 2: I will say that men are unfortunately the exact same despite their sexual orientations. Men are out of control with women and they are also out of control with men, and so I get very aggressive emails, DMS and sometimes even message just straight up fucking comments underneath pictures of my daughter where men will it's just me and my fucking daughter and they'll be like a kiss this shit out of you, and it's like, man, man, stop it. You gotta chill the fuck out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's Tuesday. Here's my question, though, is it comforting to know that if you go to the other side you would be well received?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's kind of cool.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't. Nobody ever thinks I'm gay. Mmm, Like, never I had a gay roommate, I'd go out with them. Sometimes. None of those dudes were ever.
Speaker 2: Like hey you what you're doing?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Never, never, never, never never. It's probably just like camouflage on. But yeah, no, dudes, everything that I'm a gay guy, so that's like nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, listen, I'm not offended by the warmness of the reception. It is not lost on me that it is very sweet that people would find myself you attractive. I think we both can agree. It's a very nice feeling.
Speaker 1: It feels it does. It feels good to everybody wants to be wanted, and I would. I'm glad we're not like an ugo podcast, Like, I'm glad people aren't like, damn, take the videos down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, we don't need to look at you. Let's just listen to your your assaultry voices.
Speaker 1: Because that would hurt my feelings. Yeah, that would be hard for me if people were just sending email because I was talking to somebody about this before we get to the rest of this. Have you noticed Black people are the only people with the courage to just straight up call people ugly and believe them for being ugly. Nobody else like does that like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I black people do it in a way where like they'll say it with affection. They presumed it, like if I think I wouldn't be surprised they were, like these two ugly niggas are hilarious. And like, Bro, you didn't even have to say that first part.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you ain't have to.
Speaker 2: Mention how we look that that's how me but that's just that's that's the way we speak to each other.
Speaker 1: I do appreciate it because I was thinking about the other I used to have never seen like even like black men to each other all the time, call each other ugly, but like I've never seen white guys do that. Really. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now, sometimes I even people I don't think are ugly, I'll like see a lot of times, a lot of times from a distant I'll be like, look this ugly motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people people in my family. I think I have a very he was very attractive. I'll call him, what's up, ugly little boy. Yeah, cute guys, all of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I don't know why what that is, but it certainly is. Uh, it's part of our cooking.
Speaker 1: Yeah all right, Well, anyways, so we got past that she wants to slurt me down.
Speaker 2: Josette is a girl can dream, and she's looking a slurt But you can dream.
Speaker 1: You can dream about me and my big huge Hershey bar, it's.
Speaker 2: Not over selling.
Speaker 1: Well, let's sell the product. She's looking to buy. I think I think I'm sweating, very uncomfortable. Anyway, enough with the pleasant trees, there we go. When we got through it, every one of my girlfriends has the same irrational fear of a snake coming up through the toilet and biting our kit Cat bars. I never called kat.
Speaker 2: I haven't either, And at first when I read it, I thought to myself, what, And then I thought about it a second, I was like, oh, yeah, yeah, no.
Speaker 1: It's great, give me a break, you know.
Speaker 2: What my problem was? And then I'll be honest. When when kick cat bar first got introduced, is I pictured the four kit cat bars next to each other, but then when you make it the two kit cat bars, and yeah, then it's like okay, yep, yep, yep or whatever you're inside.
Speaker 1: Look, I'm not general. Yeah got kick cat bars, some people got fruit roll ups.
Speaker 2: It's all hey, some people. Some people got a spilled bag of groceries, and and that's just fine with me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But to come down with my Spider Man mask nasty episode discuss.
Speaker 2: We're calling upon you because we have new merch. We have very exciting merch that we are now selling, and it's it's fucking great. We love it so much.
Speaker 1: Just sleek, it's sexy.
Speaker 2: Come on, you want to tell them what we have?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have three different types of hats, which is really fun. We have a two tone hat, an alien dad hat, the traditional logo in black and khaki. Then we have the enamel pin with an alien who has a cooofie on it since my mama told me. And then we have t shirts that say proud little Mama, which is who you are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can buy the merch now go to my Mama told me dot Merchcentral dot com and we want you to have all the sweet stuff, So get it anyway.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, Samurai rational ville of a snake coming up and biting our kit kat bars. We don't you know why we have this fear? Why do we all have this irrational fear but nobody talks out loud about it. How did it come to be that we all have this similar, fair, same fear as women. Well let me stop you here, Josette, Me and my giant hersheybar are also afraid of the same thing, are you. I'm afraid of that. Yeah. I don't think it's just women.
Speaker 2: I'll be honest. That is not where my fear lives with the toilet.
Speaker 1: Do tell I.
Speaker 2: We've actually talked about it a little bit in previous episodes. But I'm much more afraid of what could come in via the doors than I have ever been afraid of what could rise up from inside of the toilet.
Speaker 1: Well, here's just to push back a little bit. The thing about coming in is you still at least have some way to see it and protect yourself. Coming from under you gotten a snake could just bite your beatings.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but but I also don't know snakes to be like just Dick biting for the hell of it. I think there are you kind of have to provoke the snake and do shit to the snake.
Speaker 1: I mean, meant to come in and assault you from a toilet.
Speaker 2: I think that's statistically, I think that's probably more likely than the snake just biting Dick. Who do you know that that's happened to assaulted a man while he was sitting on the toilet.
Speaker 1: Or a man was assaulted when he got was on the twilet.
Speaker 2: Nobody personally, But I've heard more. I've seen enough movies that's not it could happen to somebody.
Speaker 1: When was the last time somebody walked in on you taking a shit.
Speaker 2: Hmm. That's a good question, man, it's been years. It's probably been since, like since like fucking like living with roommates or high school even like really, yes.
Speaker 1: You seem like you would be very vigilant about not having someone see you. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I can't afford for that to get out, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: I know that. I know. I know that for sure. You don't. I can see. That makes sense to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, real, Jean's moving silence like lasagna, and I can't.
Speaker 1: What do you even think you're doing on them?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I'm I think that's the thing is like, And maybe this is pee? Do you have a pee when you're I almost exclusively sit down to pee at home? Now off that damn we I don't know. I don't understanding exclusively at home. Yeah, I'm sitting. I'm sitting in public. I'll stand, you know, I respect the society we've built. But now at home, I sit down. I'm resting at nighttime. At nighttime, that's when I sometimes sit for longer than the pee. Oh, I'll just give it a nice rest sometimes.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: And maybe this is a familiar thing for a thirty six year old man. And sometimes you sit down and you pee and then you realize, I got a little bit more in there, and it takes a while for you to find that a little bit more and you just that comes out and then you're like, oh, now I'm truly empty, and that was fucking tight.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Sometimes I'll sit to poop and then realize that I got peace don't come out as much as I used to. Mm hmmmm, hmmm hm. And that's just getting old, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's unfortunate, and I'm not proud of it. And I hate that my body is rejecting itself in the way that it is.
Speaker 1: But feel bad about it. Man, it's not crazy.
Speaker 2: I think it's just hard to forget the the the veracity of my youth, you know what I.
Speaker 1: Mean, Like strong stream ones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bounce back and hit me in the chest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I needed a flash guard coming out crazy. I gotta back up.
Speaker 3: Hold on, hold on, going to first all there's not enough room.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I remember who I was and it's hard to let go of that. And I think that is why NBA players, you know, after they retire a while out the way that they do. And Paul Pierce is getting, you know, doing fucking Instagram live with strippers. It's because he remembers the Paul Pierce he used to be, and not the Paul Pierce said he should be at at forty eight or whatever the fuck he is.
Speaker 1: I mean, you don't think it's okay for a man to be single at forty eight.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's okay for Paul Pierce to be single at forty eight. I think that's a man structure desperately. Sometimes I listen to those conversations with him and Kevin Garnet, and Kevin Garnett is being like the mature one and being like Paul, you gotta chill. And it's like, bro, if Kevin Garnett is scolding you because you're out of line, You're you've gotta reflect. They're not supposed to be by themselves, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like I think leets in general. Do you think it's because their whole life was so regimented that when you kind of like cause, like athletes lives for the most part, it's like a it's a job about discipline, right, you gotta be in the gym, Yeah, put your time in learning all that shit. So it's like when they let that go, you think, it's just like they've never been free to just make all their own decisions in their life.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, I think. I think certainly it has like a little bit of a militaristic I guess energy about it, where it's like you wake up at this time, you go and you do this and this exercises and then practice and then jim again, and like it sort of fills your day with like motivation and dedication and reasons to do whatever the fuck you're doing. And then when you have all these recreational behaviors, it certainly at least is earned behavior, and so you're you're like managing it to some extent, but then it just becomes, oh, I have mega millions and no reason to wake up in the morning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all these strippers and my dms.
Speaker 2: Everybody remembers who I used to be, so like, yeah, I'm gonna take it to be.
Speaker 1: Fair, you're still that man. Don't take that from him. Yeah, No, I mean everybody remembers when you were worth something contributing to us.
Speaker 2: N I mean, I don't know what he's contributing now, but I certainly think Paul Pierce Paul Pierce gave us a lot, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: He really did man pants.
Speaker 2: Pants and then Brian Scalabrini and carry him out. Uh, what a great moment in history.
Speaker 1: That a big time I listen, man, I it's someone who that's a big fear of theirs. It's just like nice to see it played out not so terrible.
Speaker 2: You know, And I'd say played out maybe the best anyone's ever played it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for real, for real?
Speaker 2: No, Like, no person in history has ship themselves more efficiently and effectively than yeah.
Speaker 1: Like, because if I did, man, I should my pants had a safe way. Once it's fucked up, suck. I don't even really want to talk about it. It's just really awful. It's really really awful. What happened?
Speaker 2: Did it go down your leg?
Speaker 1: No? Man, I I was driving home. This is that's how long ago is I had a driver's license. I was driving home from work and I went to Safeway to grab some ship and then I was in line and my this girl I knew, was behind me with her boyfriend who's the worst, and we started talking and I had my back to him because I turned around, and then it just this fucking happened. I was wearing a baby blue button down as was the time, you know, as was the time. So I had to kind of like keep talking and back like I had to keep talking to them and then like back up to the card reader and turn and pay and then kind of just like back all.
Speaker 2: Oh, you still had business to do.
Speaker 1: Cause it was and it was I'm pretty sure it got to the back of my shirt.
Speaker 2: God damn.
Speaker 1: So I didn't want to, you know what I mean. So I had to kind of like back out of the safe way. Then I had to get my car and I had to drive another like fifteen miles home.
Speaker 2: Fuck.
Speaker 1: And then when I got home, it was during the Western Conference Finals.
Speaker 2: I thought you were gonna say it was nine to eleven.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I looked on the TV and the second tower fell.
Speaker 1: It was like it was like, it is the Western Conference Finals, the one with the Nuggets and the Lakers. Yeah. So I had like ten twelve people in my house and I forgot that. So I as I opened the door, I was like, fuck because my roommate had let everybody in.
Speaker 2: This is insane.
Speaker 1: It sucked. And then I was like and then I was like, I can't even I'm not gonna I can't get from the front door to downstairs. So I just had to be like listen, man.
Speaker 2: Hey, everybody, thank you for coming.
Speaker 1: I gotta go, I gotta I'll be back up in like an hour.
Speaker 2: I got the I got the girls lies, but I also have a little bit of a problem, so I'll see y'all in a minute.
Speaker 1: Fucking it's not a good day.
Speaker 2: No, that's a that's a that's a sad story, big dog.
Speaker 1: I'm not and we lost the leaguers. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was about to say it doesn't end well either for the Western Conference finals.
Speaker 1: No, Olivia hit the group chat and said experienced his own nine to eleven. Thank you in that in that I will never forget. Fuck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's a low low. It was shipped myself, for sure, but I've managed to keep it private every time.
Speaker 1: Bro, it was like double public. It's a double public fuck, I mean, but that's what it is. That's why it can be a clown on stage for money, you really have to humble yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I don't know if this changes whether or not you wanna you want to suck him off, But.
Speaker 1: I was about to slow down to a trickle after this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there ain't gonna be so many. You taste like chocolates.
Speaker 1: Look at your sex. Simple Now this is your kid. Shoot himself in a Safeway afterwards.
Speaker 2: Shot himself in a mid tier grocery store.
Speaker 1: I wasn't even home, oh man, I was probably drinking Safeway brand soda. Shout out the Safeway select.
Speaker 2: We're calling upon you because we have we have new merch. We have very exciting merch that we are now selling and it's it's fucking great. We love it so much.
Speaker 1: Just sleek, it's sexy.
Speaker 2: Come on, you want to tell them what we have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have three different types of hats, which is really fun. We have a two tone hat, an alien dad hat the traditional logo in black and khaki. Then we have the enamel pin with an alien who has a coofie on it since my mama told me. And then we have t shirts that say proud little Mama, which is who you are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can buy the merch now, go to my Mama told me dot Merchcentral dot com and we want you to have all the sweet stuff, so get it. Well to the question of snakes popping up from the toilet, I did a quick googling how often do snakes come out of toilets? Because they do say that this is a real thing that happens. The sores can be hiding ground for a hiding ground for mice and rats. Snakes will enter the seer to get their next meal. They can make their way through a sre and slither their creepy way through a through the bend of a toilet the s bend. However, that's this still doesn't mean this is a common incident. And they said that the possibility, the frequency at which this happens is extremely low. It is a rare experience, not often experienced by.
Speaker 1: We're talking about once or twice a year.
Speaker 2: I think there's much rarer than that. I think we're talking like nobody you know, is likely to ever have this personal experience.
Speaker 1: Now, look up bathroom attacks though.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's I think snakes snake attacks in bathroom.
Speaker 1: No, I was just saying in general, oh, stranger attacks in bathroom, because I think that's like because when we had talked about it before, you said, even when you lived alone, you would shit with the door closed. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I get very nervous of people entering when I'm at my most vulnerable state, I keep doors closed when I sleep, I keep doors closed when I shit. I keep doors closed at all times.
Speaker 1: I don't even think shitting is my top three most vulnerable states.
Speaker 2: Okay, list them?
Speaker 1: What about the movies by myself? Why is that so funny?
Speaker 2: You can get up and leave? What do you mean?
Speaker 1: I just really locked in in a way where I'm like not very aware of outside.
Speaker 2: Well, I really lived that that Nicole Kidman commercial you really like? Uh?
Speaker 1: I like the movies a lot. I enjoyed it as an experience. I like it as a group, but I like going to myself a lot. And when I if it's a really good movie, I'm like locked locked in.
Speaker 2: You know what what we just did is we went and saw me and of some comedians. I hear Jordan Temples, act Fox, other cool names. But we went and saw a double feature of a goofy movie and.
Speaker 1: Baba's Kids at the New Beverly.
Speaker 2: At the New Beverly.
Speaker 1: That's when I was in Los Angeles. I saw at the New Beverly, I saw a Booty Call with Jordan's Ye yeah you're talking about Yeah, that's a good double feature.
Speaker 2: Yeah, A Goofy movie is a perfect film. Yeah, surely is just it's so funny, it's so it's it's it got, it's got heart. It moves you in all kinds of cool ways.
Speaker 1: Bayba's Kids is is uh, come on, don't be.
Speaker 2: Like that, like based Kids is a is a classic and I take nothing from it and if I never see it again, that's okay.
Speaker 1: That's that's my family. That's like, we love that movie. We're a Baby's Kids family. Really. Oh man, even my littlest brother loves it. Whoa Yeah, come on, all the songs straight jacking straight Jacket is.
Speaker 2: A good song.
Speaker 1: Come on.
Speaker 2: It's weird that it comes three quarters into the movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, also that weird freedom song with the robots that it is also strange.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of sort of like a poorly structured build to that film in a way that you know, it truly felt like it was a Robin Harris brainchild.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they just took a bit and then evolved it into a film, and then he didn't even get to see it come to fruition and they had to let fase On Love finish it out, which.
Speaker 1: I'm saying this on the record right now. If I die, do not let don't recast.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you said that because he was actually the first guy I thought it was. I was like, if dies, love but his big hershey, chocolate ass, but fair enough.
Speaker 1: I won't call him.
Speaker 2: I won't.
Speaker 1: You can't call if I die, you replaced me with the light Skin guy. You changed the name to light On. I'm like, no, no, dark Skin replace me. Like if I die, qut killer mic in here, I'm gonna haunt you.
Speaker 2: All right, It'll be me and Benningham.
Speaker 1: Just no, you don't get another African either, God damn, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no Africans, No dark skin dudes. I fucking I'm the only I'm like a, I'm like a jealous boyfriend over here. You have no one but me. Nobody else wants you.
Speaker 2: Oh man, yeah, no, it's it. It's a I don't think that it's great, a great film, but I recognize the joy, the nostalgic sort of like thrill it offers.
Speaker 1: It's funny still.
Speaker 2: Though, Robin Harris still has like some funny ass like joke jokes in there that you're like, damn, that's just that's just a good ass joke.
Speaker 1: This is the first time I heard everything. Anybody called somebody a test tube baby.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. Yeah, no, he really he was groundbreaking as a as a comedian, an artist, and it's a shame that he died so young.
Speaker 1: Was he young? I think so.
Speaker 2: I think he was younger than he looks.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think he was just an old faced ass dude.
Speaker 1: I could be wrong. There used to be more of those.
Speaker 2: I think it was an entire generation for a while.
Speaker 1: I mean, have you seen that shit online where they're saying millennials are we, like, are aging properly?
Speaker 2: I think they're actually saying millennials are the ones that are aging pretty well? It's gen Z that's not aging.
Speaker 1: Probably, No, that's what I'm saying, Like we're aging too good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Millennials, for whatever reason, are were the youngest looking of all the generations. And then gen Z is going back to like those nineteen seventies niggas who know what it is forty five when they were twenty.
Speaker 1: It's hope. Were the last year our history to grow up with any kind of hope.
Speaker 2: We had genuine hope.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's our life before the Internet, before nine to eleven turned us into whatever it is we are now, you know what I mean. We grew up, we all thought that we could get a house and have kids and like, and that was what the world was. These kids now have nothing to live for.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, they truly are born with a fucked up cynicism that just makes their face turned to mush.
Speaker 1: That's why they're prudes. They're all eighty year old women. You don't want to see tits and movies. Get out of here. Yeah, you don't want to see titties and movies. It's like one of the main reasons that go.
Speaker 2: My only motivation when I was sixteen years old was sand titties and playing basketball. Come on, I didn't care about the world. I wasn't interested in like being a hero or a savior of any kind. I just wanted to hoop and look at somebody naked.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: And now they have so much weight on their shoulders that of course they look like absolute garbage.
Speaker 1: So I think we figured it out.
Speaker 2: Robin Harris and this is gonna blow your fucking mind. Robin Harris died at thirty six years old. Fuck really, dog, he was he was our age.
Speaker 1: Oh god damn.
Speaker 2: And he was playing kids, Daddy, he played kids? Oh fuck, they were probably the same age while he was pretending to be his father.
Speaker 1: That's that's bad, jeans, bro.
Speaker 2: He looked rough for thirty six. Man.
Speaker 1: Fuck, I mean he was one of those guys who looked so crazy that he had to be hilarious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what were you gonna do?
Speaker 1: What else? What was your job? What could you do? Scraps? That's crazy alright, pe man, he was hilarious.
Speaker 2: He was so funny, so funny, so old looking.
Speaker 1: Sold looking so funny. The two go hand and hands. Some of the funniest looking people I've known in my life are the funniest people I've ever.
Speaker 2: I looked up your question of whether or not the toilet attacks are thing, and unfortunately, and this is a pretty telling sign of the society we live in. Mostly when you google that, it immediately just gives you a laundry list of transgender people being attacked in public restrooms. Great, which is maybe worth noting that maybe maybe my fear is not as much the active one, but certainly being attacked in public restrooms is a active fear that some people need to struggle with, and we wish that they didn't.
Speaker 1: Yep, hot riffs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get it, you don't want to tack in on No, it was kind of really sad. The other thing, Olivia sent Us is a article from USA Today of very reputable website and newspaper periodical bum Biting Python. It says woman bitten by a five foot snake hiding in toilet.
Speaker 1: Ah see that? So fuck yeah.
Speaker 2: As a fifty nine year old woman sat on her relative's toilet, she felt a shocking pain. A five foot carpet python had bitten her bottom. Why are they writing this so fucking British? I hate it? Yeah, I get okay now, I see why it was in Australia. Helen Richards of Australia. So it seems like USA Today is just usurping the language from a different.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think there's like truly no integrity left in journalism, so I think they're just basically copy and paste and some shit. Helen Richards of Australia told ten News First Queensland she felt a sharp tap on my bottom along with some pain on Tuesday afternoon and she handler Jasmine Selaney, who removed and relocated the non venomous pike. Like, okay now I'm venomous, so singing no poisoning her.
Speaker 1: And poison is not what I'm worried about. H What are you worried about my dick getting bit by a snake? Okay, fair enough.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just the general pain of a of a bite on your your dick from a snake.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Also, I think it should be referenced that in the chat, Olivia is throwing some slurs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's she's saying some nasty things about Australian people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which who knew, I didn't. It's fun to win. It's fun to learn new racism that people have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when you find out your friend is actually deeply big at.
Speaker 1: It, Yeah, that's always crazy because it's like it's like on some weird shit where it's like, oh, you don't want to go to the Brazilian steakhouse because why you know what I'm saying, Like, it's always really weird shrigers that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, they really show their true colors. And then you kind of have to decide if if this is a reflection of their greater humanity or if this is just a moment that that you caught them because they had a bad day or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it could go either way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is worth noting that they said that the reason that the snake bit in all likelihood is because these snakes preferred an exit point. She had that big old, thick bottom, and that the snake just wanted to nibble.
Speaker 1: Make you want to bite.
Speaker 2: They said the snake's preferred exit point was block after being spooked by the customers sitting down, and it simply lashed out in fear.
Speaker 1: If it's exactly what I would think would happen.
Speaker 2: So I guess to your point, Uh, it is more likely that the snake will bite if you sit down on top of it and block it's its pathway.
Speaker 1: And let's be honest, we've seen what I'm working with. I'm blocking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're gonna block. Ain't no light getting through when when you sit down on that toilet.
Speaker 1: All that.
Speaker 2: So, Josette, it seems as if that your conspiracy does have some legs that that there are legitimate concerns that a snake could come up through the toilet, although it seems like that's much more of an Australian possibility than an American reality. So if you live in America, I think you'll be fine. I don't imagine that you have a ton of snakes wherever you live. And if you do, get out of there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I ain't gotta.
Speaker 2: Live like that. You deserve Yeah, and he ain't gotta live like that. You can live somewhere where there ain't snakes.
Speaker 1: I want to read the nice part of her letter too. She closing, she said, I super appreciate you too, and hope you remain the same beautiful assholes you've always been. Love you both to the moon and back. Bye, bitch, Love Joe Set A proud little mama.
Speaker 2: A proud little mama. Yeah, Josette, thank you for this very lovely email. And we hope that you and your KitKat bar and thettle ladies that you can noodle with remain remain safe from snake bites in all forms.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly that. Thank you for thinking. I'm so damn fine.
Speaker 2: Do you want to tell the people where your finance is gonna be? And yeah, if you want to come to going.
Speaker 1: On, you want to come out and double click your mouth, you can come see me. I actually don't have my dates pulled up. Who got jokes? Citty seven on Instagram? It'll be there. Yeah, watch Royal crack News February twenty ninth on Adult Swim, the next day streaming on Max. You know, be good to yourselves. And if you want to watch the YouTube, you can see my finance Langston's finance. Yeah, and if you want to send us whole or tell us how we make you feel, don't.
Speaker 2: But other than that, yeah, you know what, watch all the ship. Yeah, watch watch all that stuff. Follow me at Langston Kerman. I don't have a ton of dates coming up because I'm knocking this special out next week and then and then I'm going to rest for a little while. But if you want to buy merch, you can go to my Mama told Me dot merchcentral dot com. And if you want to send us your conspiracies, if you want to send us your your glowing love letters, if you want to send us whole, send it all to my mama pod at gmail dot com. We would love to hear from you. And and that that's it. I think we covered everything.
Speaker 1: Bye, bitch.
Speaker 2: That my chips in yours.
Speaker 1: An Kuala Bears are racist, the os players ots and money fs inventing turkey stuff. I can't tell me nothing