Speaker 1: Let's talk about this bitch Smerwalker.
Speaker 2: Let's get into it, guys, especially because a lot of y'all were tagging. I got a tweet that was like, ooh, I can't wait to hear you talk about the Summer Walker saga on horrible decisions suck.
Speaker 1: Let's get into it. Let's get into the tee. What could we even say? Well, well, well.
Speaker 2: Up, Like what happened is that there were there was a leaked voice note from Summer Walker to rapper Rich the Kid that was leaked allegedly by his baby mom slash fiance Tory Bricks. Now, I was just hoping my good sister didn't respond or said bitch, that's Ai. All you had to do was say that ain't me, it's Ai. In the voice note, you hear summer Walker pretty much say hey, just buy me a new phone, save me under pizza hut. I know you're not gonna leave your baby mama, but I want us to.
Speaker 1: Fuck with each other forever.
Speaker 2: I think when you heard that, because that's the line, that's all we need to know, right, Okay, So I didn't see Summer's response.
Speaker 1: First, Well, I want to.
Speaker 2: I wanted to say the voice and then I was gonna play no, no, no, I was want to say the voice note I didn't say her. I didn't see anything. My first reaction was, Oh, she's being funny.
Speaker 1: Did you think that?
Speaker 2: No. I've seen people say, oh, when you got a side chick, you saved them under Pizza Hut.
Speaker 1: So I was like, oh, she's trying to be funny. First off, let's be very clear. It is twenty twenty five. Nobody saves Pizza Hut's number, bitch, and.
Speaker 2: I know, oh, we all know that we like a slice from a real pizza rha and donody thought like that. Okay, So you think she was serious because she was like, listen, I'm tipsy right now, y'all gonna stop tucking each other.
Speaker 1: I don't even want go be with her.
Speaker 2: I'm glad y'all together, give me a phone and take me on a pizza head. I was like, Oh, she being funny because you're like, I could tell you talking to your trick and you just like nigga, keep breaking me off. No, So I thought she was playing it first until I listen. I listened to her six minute video. Well, I don't have six minutes, but I have about a minute and a half. But this is where she explicitly says, I just want to be the side piece.
Speaker 1: This is what Summer Walker had two snaps.
Speaker 3: I just want to be the side That's what I will see him like.
Speaker 1: I just want to be decided.
Speaker 3: I just want you to kill I don't like him enough to lay up next to him every day.
Speaker 1: I don't even know how you do it.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna start talking about him, you know, I'm not gonna start talking about him, but you know the things about him, girl, I don't know how you do it.
Speaker 1: I was just trying to play in all little position. He clearly wants to think. You know, he's obsessive.
Speaker 3: You can like say that you're gonna leave him alone, and he will just call you back back to back, get to call your friends, get to call your manager, get to call your assistant, and get to sit and stuff that and money.
Speaker 4: So why would you just.
Speaker 3: Do you know on thing, you just give in, you like, you don't let that, let that take me somewhere. And you know what, I'm actually really glad you did this because I was this close.
Speaker 1: I said, Damn, I really want.
Speaker 3: To push and I really want a kind of Miami but I really kept thinking about it, like, no, I don't know because you you act nuts.
Speaker 4: And this is what I needed to see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, huh So okay, okay, I want to hear your thoughts and then I'm gonna get into the psychology of all this with you.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So there's a few things that I actually thought were embarrassing. So you're well, Okay, Remember Walker is actually too big to have made this news, so too big in comparison to them. Okay, Tory Bricks with all due respect and riched a kid, I don't think they're on my radar at all.
Speaker 1: Maybe I would have swiped by.
Speaker 2: That on Hollywood Unlocked or Shade Room. Summer Walker, to me, really is that girl? Like that's an R and B rotation if it's R and B night. I just went last night, like I just said, and I was like, Summer was on it, Like, bitch, I'm gonna name I can name summer songs. You can't name me mial songs. I can name summer songs. What are we talking about here? Like I'm about to.
Speaker 1: Respond to that.
Speaker 2: And this is why the Internet sometimes is a curse, because now you look like a Dodo, Like you really couldn't let that whole just be like you and my DM da da da, and I wouldn't. Because Summer talked about it, it made it big. Rich the Kid, in my opinion, leaked this because he actually has a little song. Oh you think rich You think Rich linked it not Torri, Yes, because rich just also put out a song. He goes, oh, well, since y'all hear, and he put out a song, and the song was kind of good, Rice.
Speaker 1: And Killer and someone else.
Speaker 2: But he had a little beat. Okay, Richard Kid only got plugged walk talked to me, So I really think he was like, what's the biggest play I could do here?
Speaker 1: And I think Summer did just release her album last week.
Speaker 2: And it's like, you shit on her because she got all her cool shit going on. You can post your shit up, make your name relevant again. I'm telling you. I really think he was calculated and for Summer to reply when all we're thinking about right now is her cute, funny wedding dress. Shit, you're a dodo. The other thing that really blew my mind was like, bitch, you've been acting anxious for years and you got up there and told us was fifth ninnies. You was able to do all that, but she did say one really funny thing, like the bitch was kind of funny even though she looked stupid, she.
Speaker 1: Was kind of funny.
Speaker 2: She was like, yeah, I mean, if he's gonna buy me shit, like, I can't imagine what you do because I'm.
Speaker 1: Rich, so I can I see why you can't leave. I was like, oh, oh that's fucked up.
Speaker 2: Now, Okay, the summer is fucking lit. I've paid over one hundred dollars the summer walker. I never think that Richard the kid wouldn't even be on a group on so and I would pay for her again. And she barely did anything, but she sounded good. So okay, this girl really got bread. And she like fucking with this nigga because whatever, maybe if she wants to say, in her words, not mine, bird brain, bird shit, you want to trick on this nigga?
Speaker 1: Cool, have him tricked on you cool?
Speaker 2: But replying was so stupid. You do not reply to people when they're begging for you too. You telling me I'm up here, I'm that nah, that's begging for you to answer. You're trying to make me look bad. So okay, I love if.
Speaker 1: We disagree here.
Speaker 2: Okay, you just got a little taste of the Horrible Decisions Patreon, but why it's up there. Tap in for the full, uncut and way naster episode over on Patreon. Go to patreon dot com backslash Horrible Decisions and unlock all the messyt wild stories and bonus content you won't hear anywhere else. And now here's You've Got Decisions if you would like to have us answer your questions. If you have a terrible job, a terrible boyfriend, or a terrible throatful guess what, You've got decisions? Hey, everybody, welcome back to another episode of You Got Decisions.
Speaker 1: I am not here with Mandy because I'm in LA. We're taking a little bit of our winter break.
Speaker 2: I'm actually in Los Angeles, my other co host for my show For Facts Sakes podcast. So if you're a member of Horrible Decisions on Patreon, go ahead and add For Fact's Sake to your list. Me and Eddie have had our show for about five years now, and it's all about random facts.
Speaker 1: We've only had one guest, actually it was Charlot Magne.
Speaker 2: But last week's episode was about cancel culture and we just named a bunch of kids. What was it one of the week before that talk about I don't know, oh, lawsuits, lawsuits a.
Speaker 4: Lot of people.
Speaker 2: You yeah, sorry because the podcast is leading over.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but hey, I'm back on back on the Patreon for Horrible Decisions finally.
Speaker 1: How many years ago in your a Horrible Decision before the pandemic.
Speaker 4: For the pandemic. I remember the first time I was on Horrible Decisions, I was just like, uh, just like, look at my Instagram, just blowing up. Just black woman, black women black Okay, all right, okay, hello bro, these names are fun.
Speaker 1: Hey.
Speaker 4: Sorry, sorry, I know.
Speaker 1: Sound like, hey, I'm me.
Speaker 2: But you're gonna want to see what he looks like anyway, So just kind on over to perfect for fact, Like all right. So it's crazy because like people ask Mandy and I such specific sex questions and I was like, damn, like, how are Eddie and I going to do this?
Speaker 4: Because that's fine, Hey, I had sex, you know me. I have had sex. I've been in people, people have been in me.
Speaker 1: Really Now.
Speaker 2: Eddie's married now, so I'm just like the married guy. But to me, like married people sometimes give the best dating advice, but you know, we it's pretty horrible advices.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you're out there sucking and fucking have a good time.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 1: That's that's what I done. Now the subject is plug or not? And so I don't know. I don't know if you means.
Speaker 4: Butt plug butt plug? Who's a butt plug? Is that a guy Eddie?
Speaker 1: We are trying to sell our patrion here?
Speaker 4: Do you think there's a guy with a who's a butt plug? Plug?
Speaker 1: That's what I was like, is it a plug? Or is it a plug?
Speaker 4: But that guy who can get you butt plugs? That's something because I got a drug plug, But do you have a butt plug plug? He just has a briefcase full of butt plugs? Like, wow, aren't there any sex choice slingers? Yeah, there should be a sex choice slinger because, like I said, cheat, I guess yeah, all right? Also, what you would want to from a story and want some guy with a bag full of sex toys?
Speaker 2: Yeah? No, but unless it was like because like certain vibrators, like the womanizers like two upwards of two hundred dollars or the we vibe the remotion.
Speaker 4: What's your vibrator? I don't use any, you don't use any?
Speaker 1: I need my hand you what you because I started to desensitize my coach.
Speaker 4: I see, I was going really hard. It's like a chef's thumb that things. I think doesn't feel anything anymore.
Speaker 1: How would you have a secon like you're just like I can fuck myself.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And you're a vibrator because I guess, I guess when you use a vibration so much, you must get so you can it ruin a sex life where you're like I getsitized.
Speaker 2: And I don't think this is a knock against vibrators because if we have an ad that comes up, there's a vibrator.
Speaker 1: I wants you to buy it.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying like you start to overuse it. Yeah, I think once you get to that point where you need that strong of a fucking.
Speaker 4: I used to have an ex girlfriend back in the day.
Speaker 1: I've never said the storybo oh my god, tell us your sex stuff.
Speaker 4: And uh she was like very like uh high sex drive, very almost like a little bit like like okay, relax, you know, just like very very intesting. Let's do it now right now, okay, almost like a coach like come on twenty now, like all right, let's go right now. She's like I go, do you ever use a second you ever use a vibrator? She's like, I have one, Like we should use it?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Held right now, dude, I hope, dude, I'm telling you. When she brought this out, I was like, oh, are we like mixing cement? It had a plug? Damn not even a battery, not double a not a plug like this needs a plug plug or not blood sod And it's like I couldn't. I was like, And when she pulled, I was like, oh no, I'm good, Like that's okay, like I would get bringing a fucking Star Wars tool. It was like this, what was she?
Speaker 1: What would she want to?
Speaker 4: It was bizarre. I was like, that's not we are we working our backs?
Speaker 1: It's like my it was like a white it was a it was it from Brooks Thrown.
Speaker 4: I don't know what it was. I was like, I'm good And ever since that I've never asked. It was a great never because you wanted because when you ask, you want to be.
Speaker 2: Like tiny it's the tickler, not like not like you know, did any of your male friends. So Eddie's a comedian. If you guys haven't heard him, or you're new to decisions, decisions. You haven't heard his name, So I'm wondering, like, do comics ever talk about sex because I know some of my like, oh like sex details like do male?
Speaker 4: No? No, me and my friends? Are you get no details? Women get details like how big was it?
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: What did smell it?
Speaker 4: Guys were like you get it in? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Cool, you get it in.
Speaker 4: It's like, oh yeah, we hooked up.
Speaker 1: Get it in?
Speaker 4: Like yeah, yeah, it was like that.
Speaker 1: Why do I keep getting confused with Then I'm like, did you.
Speaker 2: Get it in?
Speaker 1: Like the get the dick in?
Speaker 4: Just like yeah, no, we hooked up. That's it, Like okay, cool, I don't know if the don't whip it out first all it's a little suss about friends, like tell me everything, every smell, every tastey.
Speaker 5: Feel and how did she feel? And how did did you like right away? Or really wait was it all over her chest? I don't ask any questions. No, no, no, guys, do.
Speaker 1: No I need a vote?
Speaker 4: No, I'd tell you. I'm not saying it. I'm not saying anything. It's homerotic. But if I want to be like buddy, take me there.
Speaker 1: Like oh yeah, she was sucking my day.
Speaker 4: No, I don't. We don't talk like me and my friends will talk like that. Is that I think it's I think women like details. Guys don't just need to know what happened.
Speaker 1: Guys be talking about how nasty someone is.
Speaker 4: Maybe maybe it's just me, but my friends never like.
Speaker 1: All right, nobody the plug story? Or you didn't tell anybody the story with that girl shit on you.
Speaker 4: No, I've never talked. I've only known women these stories because women don't judge me.
Speaker 1: I don't even know how they can find that.
Speaker 4: No, we don't talk about my friends at all. Now that we're married, we don't even talk about our wives at all. It's like, what's her name again? Oh I am but I can't wait to get there. Butthole anyway? Plug or not?
Speaker 1: Not the plug?
Speaker 4: No worse anyway. That's the last time I asked a moment about a sex story.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go. So, hey, guys, it's been a while.
Speaker 2: This shit is so long, So let me know if I should send a voicemail to Mandy on the hotline or sent a voicemail is like, yes, okay, So not sure what I'm looking for? Validation, advice, just sending the story into the ether. In May, my boyfriend met this girl on Hinge Girl A. My partner is a guy that falls head over heels for people quickly. He was beginning to get deep feelings for her, like she could be another girlfriend, but she lives on another continent. When she left town, he was a bit depressed, but moved on. Come June, he matches with another girl on Hinge Girl B. She messages him, Oh my gosh, are you the guy girl A was hanging out with last month.
Speaker 1: I'm the best friend she made during that trip.
Speaker 2: He and girl A and B have become good friends and they connect and talk often. Girl B is local, so he hangs out with her every so often. I want you guys to know Eddie, who is a monogamous married me and is looking like.
Speaker 1: What the fuck.
Speaker 4: Honestly, I'm not kidding. I just text my wife like pasta tonight. So like, I don't know who A and B are. I don't know if they're having on plan B. I don't know what's I don't know what's in someone's A, in someone's p I don't know what's happening. It just sounds like someone is like in an open relationship with someone and then then they're meeting that meeting women. That woman happened to be friends with another woman.
Speaker 1: Yes, I think, how does this happen?
Speaker 2: God, damn, let me go. How is there no monogamy world? Okay, fast forward to September. Boyfriend tells me girl A is coming back to town next month.
Speaker 1: Sorry for the long background.
Speaker 2: I feel it is needed because this is where the advice for the story comes in. Very early into girl A being back in town, my boyfriend asks me if I could be would be able to hook up the girls with some SID.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what the flud it is, and I do drugs. He said.
Speaker 2: They're both experienced with mushrooms, so he would like to bring the happiness that is SID into their life. Bitch put me on, So I ask him, will you do it with them? He said probably not. I preferred if they experience it for their first time together, but I'd be willing to be their shepherd since I'm good at it and I've done it plenty of times. So I said, okay, I'll contact my plug said okay, this is a drug plug. He said he'll work on it, but no guarantee I'll get it before the girl leaves the country. So when my boyfriend and I get together, we do a little ketchup what have you been up to since we last hung out convo. We also talk about our upcoming plans for the week. He comes over on October twenty fifth. Damn, this is tea. We do our catch up convo. He's telling me about how he went out with girl A and B and he feels bad for not going to the club with them. He's very sensitive to loud noises and bright lights. Okay, so your nigga's autested. They tried to encourage him to try it out. He stood outside of the club and immediately he's like, no one left, And I joke, I bet you would have handled it if you could have had a threesome at the end of it. So then I asked him, are we going to hang out for Halloween? He says, I'm not sure. I may hang out with girl A and B. We may just hang out another day around Friday. And then he says, matter of fact, do you think you can get the CID before the weekend?
Speaker 1: And I said, oh, well, I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: What my plug Well, you know, call me next time, and I don't know if he'll even have it the next time I see him. And he said okay, because I was hoping to get it to them before the girl leaves. So I said, okay, I'm working on it, and I don't know because it's based on my plug.
Speaker 1: Then I said, by the way, what do I get out of all of this? Can you look up sid by the way, see id? Okay, let's see oh acid?
Speaker 4: Oh as acid?
Speaker 1: Bitch? You did all of that?
Speaker 4: Why did you you could just say it?
Speaker 1: Almost? Sorry? Girl? I know you've been a fan.
Speaker 4: Friend, like a gen Z slang thing.
Speaker 1: He's like, what do you mean?
Speaker 2: And I'm like, well, I'm using my connection to get you and these two people that I don't even like. We were drunk during this conversation, so that I negativity came out. I'm getting them the sit So what am I getting out of it? And he says my happiness? And I said, lol, that's cute, and no, really what am I getting out of it? And he gets it negative, takes it negatively and he's shocked that I'm saying his happiness isn't enough for me to do the favor. And I'm like, well, what about them because I don't know them and they're getting happy and I don't even know them.
Speaker 1: I don't like them. I don't know why you don't like.
Speaker 2: Them yet, But he said, I didn't realize it was transaction actional for you, and I'm like, well, I don't know why it wouldn't be.
Speaker 1: I don't know them.
Speaker 2: And I also am like, what if you do this then you end up having a threesome. I say this jokingly before the fight started. You think you're doing me, doing you this favor is out of the kindness of my heart. And the fight kind of spirals a bit from here. At one point, I say, you're not even the one that has anything to offer me, especially since there's no guarantee that he's even going to do it with them. It's just two bitches offering him something because I'm doing it for them. Oh so she thinks the gls are gonna give him some ass. She's getting them drugs. He said, well, I'm kind of hoping it would be a surprise for them. So, like I said, I'm not even asking for much, but fucking give me the money, like something. How is it We're in a situation where I'm getting nothing, and he said, well, what do you want twenty dollars? And I got so mad. It just adds to my point that he thinks I'm asking for a lot. Eventually we both take turns going to the bathroom to wash our faces to cool down, and come back when the fight is over. Now it's November second, I still don't have the acid. Girl A leaves the country in a week. Girl B got sick with COVID. They all didn't hang out, and he ended up having the best holiway with me that we've ever had together. And all he offered me was a favor for the fight and apology and some homemade sinneroles. She emails eighteen hours ago.
Speaker 1: This is a week ago.
Speaker 2: Just to update, girl is out of country and we still got no goods. All the fighting for nothing, bitch, you wrote All.
Speaker 1: Of it was you all asked and.
Speaker 4: What you wrote back. You know, this reminds me of actually with me my wife. Actually, my wife wanted to get a new accent share and she wanted from West Elm and I said we should just get it from Amazon. It was four hundred dollars more. And then we have a bit of a fight and anyway, that's what we thought about recently. What the that's that's where my life is at. If you want to fuck these horrors and want me to get the acid, don't think I wanna do it for free. I have no idea what I'm doing here.
Speaker 1: I'm not live it. Let me see what time she said that email. That's good man. I literally said, I don't know what I'm asking for.
Speaker 4: People think little Christian as hell. Man, I'm not even I'm not even like strange of a guy. Man, I will say this, So this guy is, he's he does have a luxury here to even be in this situation.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm not going to hold you.
Speaker 4: He is like, very grateful that this woman's even Like fathomed.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, I actually understand why she's mad. However, I can't dictate the dynamic of someone else's relationship, but I'll save it when I have conversation with my boyfriend. It isn't like a choice that anyone else is going to get Like, it's not like, oh.
Speaker 1: Are we going to hang out?
Speaker 2: And then he says maybe I'll be with someone else, Like, so we aren't there, And I'm not shading you at all. I'm just saying I can't imagine someone telling me who I would assume as the girlfriend is a priority, Like I'm not.
Speaker 1: Sure, but can you get this? Can you get this? Can you do this? Like I A'm doing a favorite for it?
Speaker 4: That'll beat Yeah, Well you don't want to turn it to like a personal assistant. Oh so you can ya?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I bet you if you were fucking somebody else and you were like, oh, make sure you get my new boosts and mushrooms and this and this and that, what the fuck?
Speaker 4: Like I don't like this, I don't need to convenience you. And you give me some mushrooms and some condoms. I actually get some magnums. He's huge, And there be a point like can you just get this yourself? There'd be a point where you're like, why am I the club?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I think so. I think there's a point where you have to be like, hey, this is still a person, not just a personal system.
Speaker 2: So I would tell you this because you never want to run into this situation again. Nothing is wrong with the ab girl, like, especially if it's in wind. You're a dynamic and they have some little sexual thing going on, who cares?
Speaker 1: Whatever?
Speaker 2: There should be boundaries drawn anytime you feel weird about something, right, And I also think it's okay to say I don't know how this is making me feel. What we got to talk about it. For example, I think the last person my boyfriend had sex with it's been a minute. We've been monogamous for a bit as of lately, just because I feel like we have too much life shit going on for us to experience sexuality in the realm where it's enjoyable, like, for example, just being totally transparent. When I was in Brazil, my dad goes to the emergency roo and I'm like, yeah, we can't just be having reasons while I'm fucking calling the er and doing all like damn, it kind of ruins it.
Speaker 4: But and he gets it, like and you're hitting certain life you know, steps through You're just like not that anything's shameful, but you can't be just feel.
Speaker 1: Like like there's certain things that start to you.
Speaker 4: Can't be just like going down a woman like I just signed a co signed a mortgage with her.
Speaker 1: I can't. Yeah, there's but don't get me wrong, that would be fun. Right.
Speaker 2: So I say all this to say, one of the things I discovered in the last person he had sex with.
Speaker 1: I was like, you know what I feel.
Speaker 2: I was like, I kind of don't want you fucking someone from the past because I think it's this layer of like, let's just say you fucked the miss a year ago, and I guess we've been together. It's gona half year so years before, and maybe you and her ended because you couldn't give her what she want or she liked you and something ended, and now you're fucking her.
Speaker 4: You don't need anything rekindled.
Speaker 2: I'm like, don't you kind of feel like that would cause issues because now you have a girlfriend that's totally chill with you fucking but like right, so we start talking about it.
Speaker 1: He's like, what do you want from this conversation?
Speaker 2: Do you want me and you to make suggestions or do you want me to cut off girls from the past? And I literally said, I don't know, but I'm telling you how I feel and something that's come into my head for you to sit there and like we figure this out together.
Speaker 1: Because I when guys.
Speaker 2: That I used to fuck hit me up, I do speak to them, and that's something he brought up.
Speaker 1: He's like, Okay, well you be hitting them back.
Speaker 4: It also depends on what type of relationship we had. If you're just like it was one night stand. He's from Europe, but he's in town. Okay, fine, but you can't be like, yeah, he was the one that got away. I thought it was something special. But anyway, we're.
Speaker 2: Gonna no, it's not anything that series, but it's still girls that may have had feelings. So and I guess the thing that we had to discuss was like, all right, but how do they feel about you?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Like what about these women? And what if they have a lot of weight for their feelings with you? Maybe they didn't mean anything to you, but you did do that like whatever. So I'm bringing that up to you, listener, because I approached the way something made me feel or thought that I thought was you know, kind of bothering me, and it didn't have a solution and I didn't have an ask. I just needed to put it out there, right, So I think it's okay in relationships where you have open dynamics to be like, something's making me feel a little icky and I don't know why. If we don't communicate to that level, then you don't have successful open relationships because you're not gonna not get jealous, You're not gonna not act funny like that is the truth. What I don't like about people in non monogamous relationships is the idea that they, oh, like we're good. I don't experience this, Like if you're a monogamous you do, but I don't get y'all. It's like, yes, the fuck you do, Like that's just the reality. So I think you absolutely bring this up when you guys are not drunk and you're like, you know what, you kind of made me feel like I was the drug dealer plug and I don't really want to be the liaison between you and other women, Like think of it as I'm hooking up a restaurant reservation for you and some other bitch, like oh yeah, yeah, your happiness should not come with me needing to help you to get women, Like I'm I want you to be happy because when you when you fuck, to me that your happiness and us being in a dynamic isn't not right. Like the pleasure that I receive in my relationship is like, let's just say I'm with another person and it's like, oh yeah, she got to explore, so that's fun. That's your happiness. That to me, is it? That's the compersion. I've been saying that word for years. We all have learned it. It's in the Nohl's Bard compersion is the act of enjoying someone else's pleasure.
Speaker 1: Bitch. I'm going to be the assistant en plug, so it's not a butt plug. Yeah. Interesting? Any final thoughts? Married guy?
Speaker 4: Um, yeah, I call my wife, Hey, what are you doing? No, I will say that for this guy. I don't know who this guy is, but you gotta feel like the fact that you're even allowed to do this stuff, you must feel real lucky. Just don't abuse your power. Don't abuse that sort of comfort level.
Speaker 1: And also because I'm happy is very manipulative.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like, oh, I guess you find enjoyment not making me happy, And like, no, I think this makes me feel ncomfortable and I'm allowed to say that. I think you're right. Communication is key for everything. If you're hiding, you're hiding. You're dying. Bro.
Speaker 2: If every time I saw you, I asked you for something, Eddie, Oh.
Speaker 1: Can you tell me about this? And you get Eddie'm running late, Eddie, can we do another time? Okay?
Speaker 2: So every single Wednesday we have you Got Decisions. They are a little more relaxed in Our Decision's Decision episode where you always get the both of us, but these maybe solo might be with a friend another co host.
Speaker 4: Did I do okay?
Speaker 1: Did I ruin it?
Speaker 4: Did I do okay? No?
Speaker 1: I think you do good because you gave us a little section.
Speaker 4: Yeah, ye put it out there. Why make a past I get to go okay?
Speaker 2: Pature dot com backslash Horrible Decisions and then once you're on there to hear old Horrible Decisions episode that you probably missed going over to for facts sake Hatrereon dot com f f S podcast. If you don't got an extra six dollars Me and Eddie, you can actually subscribe to it and get ten minutes of preview.
Speaker 1: That's a little tip, not the tip that you would put in or the butt. Bye bye