Speaker 1: Earners.
Speaker 2: What's up. You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like The checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank, a lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding of professional's routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association member FDIC.
Speaker 3: Switching gears a little bit. N video reported last week that was the news of the last week, and this stock is going down ever since.
Speaker 2: Well, it was, it was, it was, it settled, and then it opened, and it tanked a little bit, and then it closed. There was like a miraculous rally at the end of Friday and it got back up to one twenty six and then today, yeah, roller coaster ride again.
Speaker 3: So yeah, so we're seeing we're seeing the whole chip sector. In video Hoover run around one sixteen, we see smates down the TSM is down twenty TSM is actually in bear territories, yes, and you all of these things are down bro Co yep so and as the broader stock markets continue to going down and brought it, uh, Nasdaq has going down as well. So in video is pretty much video negative the other day like eleven Yeah, yeah, it's been free falling for a while. So where are we at with in video?
Speaker 1: You should listen to what I tell you. Some shit gonna fall apart. Shot to stock club if you want to know where the price would to get in and go to eninvest dot com. Most people in stock club not the real price. I see it's getting below one oh five. Might want to look to invest there. But okay, public service announcement, the chip trade is over. It's done. It's a good investment. I'm gonna be real. It's a great investment long term. But for everyone who missed out in the last two years, you're not going to get seven hundred percent return off of this trade anymore. And there's a lot of geopolitical concern about if they're smuggling chips in China. We have to have a real conversation. While he's focusing on tariffs, that don't matter. We have a war, a technological war going on with China.
Speaker 3: We could lose.
Speaker 1: You've seen a Chinese stock start and take off, and hedgephones are rotating to potentially get in.
Speaker 2: About well, that's why I don't think the trip trade is done.
Speaker 1: It's only gonna be a few playing and video is one of the ones that are gonna do well.
Speaker 2: So they're they're gonna be playing, they're gonna be good. So I won't go that far. I don't think it's done. I think what we're seeing. Obviously, we talked about how the FED has an impact on the market. There was supposed to be two rate cuts, now that it might be one. The lingering tariffs on these countries is weighing on the economy, Like if we're gonna like that, weighs on the economy. Deep Seat still had an impact. Even when we were talking about the conversation at Conegie Hall backstage with some of the leading people in AI, we could say it had an impact, had an impact, but it was real threat, but it was overblown.
Speaker 1: It was overblown, but it was a trojan horse. The real concern is all of China teaming up together at the right time to toward how well we're doing.
Speaker 2: And here's what I'm thinking. And hit me the other night when we talked about all these these CEOs going to the White House to speak, and we were like, you know, Zuckerberg was there, right, and he was there, everybody was there, and then Jensen Way, and I'm thinking to myself, like, why these guys going, Why these guys going? At some point, do you think they discussed tariffs to China? Because what they have to right this is probably like one of the prime conversations that happened. When I looked at the ecosystem of the Video prior to the Biden administration putting a band on advanced ships going to China, I was twenty percent of their business.
Speaker 3: That's a huge part of it.
Speaker 2: So now think about that's over the past three years and Video has had this run without that China component in. Can you imagine what that looks like when you get some of that business back, even if it's not the rule bind, even if it's not black Well, we still try to figure out how the hopper gut in there, two hundred thousand of them, allegedly. We don't know how I got in there, right, We got to figure that part out. But I know he's saying ten percent and then he's had another ten percent. But at a certain point, the president is a business man and he has to know that he has these tarrice in places. Yes, you're trying to make a stand, but you're hurting American's greatest companies. Apple's going to be affected and Vidio is going to be affected. Microsoft and we've seen it, we seen them pull back. They're going to be affected. So I don't think the trip trade is done. I think we got to figure this out right, Like I think the tab is going to effect tomorrow for Mexico and Canada. Yeah, and I think the China want to start this week as well.
Speaker 1: Why are we selling our greatest technology to China unless we know the game's over anyway, that's the point we have to talk about. If you want to ship Blackwell and our best chips to China, it's one or two scenarios. Either Jensen doesn't care about America, which isn't true for the record, or a lot of people on the inside not that America trade is over and we got to get every dollar we can hint to five million dollar citizen card. This is real global business war, right, and if bricks trade is heating up, that's why Zelenski got so much heat. There's a lot of yea, like the DeepC thing, like you said, was overblown. I think the concern is if that that Big seven in China, can they beat our Big seven and right now is looking like yees.
Speaker 2: So that would be the thing where where would be the spend if it's not coming from American business that you'd have like China would be that place.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: You're not looking at India just yet, not your EU, not really, Africa is not doesn't have the infrastructure, so you're kind of a looking at that space. Right if we look at where all those Max sevens are spending, right, we had that chart. I think he posted it where that capex is going. I mean there's a clear sign that is pointing to this company yep. That goes by the name of the video. I think Microsoft is over twenty billion last yeah, insane, like everybody is coming. So I don't think that trade is over Yes, there's been some pullback, but it's one of these things when you talk about growth over a quarter of seventy nine.
Speaker 3: And that's not good well, I think the trade is like as far as the entire semispace.
Speaker 2: Right, and but they lead that they go then.
Speaker 3: You have to look at it from this standpoint like, okay, and videos down twenty five percent from is high? Right? Do you think in four years it'll be higher than it is today? Yes, then that would be a good investment. Now do you think in six months? We don't know what's going to happen six months, three months, So if you're trading it, you have to be careful because long term projections are positive. You would have to think that if you invest now, it's a good investment for sure, because that's going to double at some point.
Speaker 4: An illegal alien from Guatemala charge with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump. Attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 1: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,