Speaker 1: Welcome.
Speaker 2: Its verdict was centered Ted Cruz Ben Ferguson with you Sinr. Obviously, we are on this show thankful that there was no innocent people that were shot or killed, including the President and any of the targets of the Trump administration that we're named by this individual in the manifesto. We God bless our men and women in law enforcement for what they were able to do. And I think the part that is so shocking to me this is now our third show that you and I have done after an attempted assassination attempt against President Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: And this is what the left has normalized.
Speaker 3: You know, tragically that is exactly right. This is the third time that we have had an assassin, an armed assassin, attempt to assassinate President Trump. This keeps happening over and over and over again. Now, thank God, and I hope everyone literally said a prayer of thanks to God that President Trump is unharmed, that the entire cabinet and administration is unharmed. That is only because of the heroism of the Secret Service that stopped this shooter. Had they not stopped this shooter, he came armed and his stated manifesto was to kill as many senior members of the Trump administration as possible, including and especially his target was President Donald Trump. He was a leftist, he was indoctrinated. And the rhetoric from the Democrats, the rhetoric from the media. When you keep calling Donald Trump hitler, people listen to you, people act based on this rhetoric. It is harmful. It is causing lunatics to hear what they say and to act out, and they are endangering people's lives. And I don't see a single Democrat backing off from it. In fact, just this week, Hakeem Jeffries, the lead Democrat in the House Yeah, did a press conference where he said the following quote. We are in an era of maximum warfare everywhere all the time. Hakem Jeffries, This lunatic heard you. This is not acceptable. Political violence is not acceptable.
Speaker 2: By the way, you mentioned a Kim Jeffries, I want to play for people how he said it, because he said it in such a calm and I think calculated way. This is not an accident. This is their messaging. This is what they are wanting to get out there. This isn't an accident. Listen to how calmly Hakim Jeffries says this, This was clearly pre planned remarks by Hakim Jeffries.
Speaker 1: Here he is, in his own words, we.
Speaker 4: Are in an era of maximum warfare everywhere all the time.
Speaker 1: Senter. That was calm, cool and collected.
Speaker 2: Now, before I get rid your response to it, I also want to take a moment and talk to you about incredible friends at rough Greens. All right, I gotta tell you really something exciting. We got a new puppy at Christmas. I've talked about our new dog Birdie on the show, and Bertie is now taking rough greens. Why because it's a brand new puppy, right, Like, why do you need to give them rough greens? After we saw what happened with our older dog Memphis, we realize why wait until the dog's older? Why not give rough greens right now to little Birdie? And we know what it does. It supports long term health by providing live, bioavailable nutrients including essential vitamins, minerals, probiotics, digestive enzymes, and omega oils. Now the ingredients they work together to improve nutrition absorption, also help Bertie maintain joint and muscle health as she grows, and enhance her overall vitality. Now we care about Bertie's longevity. We've already lost two dogs unfortunately when they got older, and this is a way we can do everything we can to keep Birdie round as long as possible. Now, there are deficiencies found in processed dog food, but Roughcreens it supplements your dog or your puppies diet with natural innyoxidants and anti inflammatory compounds that help reduce oxidative stress, support immune defense as well, and slow age related to climb. That's what we love the most. Now it's easy. You're not buying new food. You just sprinkle it on the current food that your dog eats and bam they love it. So whether you've got a puppy or an older dog, you need to check out and try Roughcreens.
Speaker 1: You will see a difference. Now you don't have to change your dog's food.
Speaker 2: You just add rough Creams and I'm going to offer you a free Jumpstart trial bag.
Speaker 1: You just cover shipping.
Speaker 2: Use the discount code Verdict to claim your free Jumpstart Trial bag at Roughgreens dot com. That's ruf ye greenswit an ass dot com promo code Verdict.
Speaker 1: So don't change your dog's food.
Speaker 2: Just add rough greens and watch the health benefits come alive. Sentater that was obviously well thought out, well planned messaging, slow and concise. He wanted that SoundBite to hit the news. If you work in politics, you know how to speak in sound bites. You could tell in that press conference that Hakeem Jeffries wanted that point to make it very.
Speaker 1: Clearly the American people.
Speaker 2: He slowed down, he paused, He said it clearly and concisely. When you're trying to sell a point in a press conference, that is how you do it. It's how you sell the headline.
Speaker 3: Every Democrat knows the impact of their rhetoric. They're using it deliberately, maximum warfare everywhere all the time. But if you think, well, well that may be ambiguous. Maybe he meant metaphorically, I want you to listen to Hassan Piker, the left wing America hating lunatic. Listen to what Hassan Piker said, Give a listen.
Speaker 5: If you cared about Medicare fraud or Medicaid fraud, you would kill Rick Scott. Okay, you wouldn't make Rick Scott, former governor of Florida, Rick Scott. You wouldn't make him the current what is his current office?
Speaker 1: What is he?
Speaker 5: He's the Richard Lynn Scott is an American attorneyusiness and politician Navy venteran serving is the senior United States Senator from Florida, a seat he has held since twenty nineteen. And also, I believe this past election cycle he was literally the head of the what was it like the Senate Committee?
Speaker 2: Sener, you listened to this individual and this is normal rhetoric for anyone with a microphone on the left.
Speaker 3: Right now, well, there's nothing normal about this, this lunatic and he is an America hating Marxist, explicitly said kill Rick Scott, not metaphorically. He was calling for the murder of a Republican senator because he is a Republican senator. Now you might say, well, this is san piker guy. He's a fringe lefty. Will you know what, just in the past two weeks he was campaigning with Abdul l Sayed, who is running for Senate in Michigan and is one of the leading Democrats running for Senate who is happy to embrace someone. Look if I end up serving with Abdul l Sayed, I don't know how exactly he's gonna look Rick Scott in the eye, given that he's campaigned with someone who is calling to murder Rick Scott. These Democrats know what they're doing and it is wrong. And let's be clear, I'm being unequivocal. Violence is wrong. I want no violence against anybody, whether I agree with you or disagree with you. Political violence is always always wrong. And for some reason, the Democrats hate Donald Trump so much that that is a sentence that is very, very difficult for them to get out of their mouths.
Speaker 2: Hasan also publicly advocated, by the way for Trump's assassination as well that has now gone viral. Listen to what he had to say, and also listen to the crowd laugh uh as he talks about someone taking out Donald Trump.
Speaker 4: And you actually wrote about this and it was a great video where you talked about you know, someone has to do it.
Speaker 6: See when I say that everyone knows exactly what I need that which which is I think that shows that there's a lot of anger, a lot of resentment, and untapped potential, untapped revolutionary.
Speaker 4: Potential as a matter of fact, and it's a great opportunity for for organizing I think in these un.
Speaker 2: In these unprecedented times, is how he said it. So, in other words, you're justified because Donald Trump was reelected by the majority of the American people. You are justified because we've declared that it is a unprecedented times to go kill Donald Trump or Rick Scott or anyone else we put on the kill list that we say is in our way.
Speaker 3: Look, they're laughing and cheering when he references murdering President Trump. He then says, there's a lot of untapped potential of angry leftists who could go murder President Trump. And by the way, you don't have to go to this clown. Go to the White House correspondence dinner. Listen to Jimmy Kimmel what he said this week to Malania Trump.
Speaker 7: Our first Lady, Malania is here.
Speaker 5: Look at so beautiful missus Trump. You have a glow like an expectant widow.
Speaker 2: This was just so everybody understands Jimmy Kimmel doing a fake White House Correspondence dinner. They put up a picture of the First Lady if you're not watching us on YouTube right now, and the audience laughs, implying that she's ready for Donald Trump to be assassinated.
Speaker 3: And Jimmy Kimmel hasn't apologized. Look the leftist, hear what they're saying. We saw a deranged leftist fly from California to DC and go to Justice Brett Kavanaugh's else to murder him. This is happening over and over and over again. It is not okay. And by the way, if you want to look at the polling, the polling is deeply disturbing. If you look at polling. According to the Washington Times quote, Americans generally believe political violence to be wrong, but liberals and younger Americans are more likely to say political violence can be justified to achieve goals and to celebrate the death of a public figure. When split into partisan groups, twenty five percent of those who identify as very liberal say violence can sometimes be justified, and seventeen percent of those who identify as liberal, nine percent of those who identify as moderate, six percent of those who identify as conservative, and less than five percent of those who identify as very conservative. Twenty five percent of self described very liberals say violence can sometimes be justified. These are the people laughing. These are the people making jokes about murdering President Trump. You know, it's not funny. Three times lunatics have picked up guns and tried to do so, and one lunatic succeeded in shooting President Trump, murdering someone else standing behind President Trump. This violence, it keeps happening over and over and over again. We saw it happen with Charlie Kirk where he was murdered, and the Left keeps doing it. They do it deliberately. They're campaigning with this lunatic ass on piker who's calling for murdering Republicans. The Democrats are happy to stand side by side and say this is who we are, this is what we stand for.
Speaker 2: You know, the President did a press conference after, I mean it seemed like it was minutes after this next assassination attempt on him at the White House correspondence in the shooting, and he went to the White House and he addressed the nation, and I got to tell you, Senator, I was impressed by the lack of anger. He led like a leader should lead. I don't know if I would have been able to do that. He talked about us coming together, he talked about unifying the press, he talked about unifying people in that room. He talked about how we need to make sure that we do this event and we do it soon again. He even did a sit down interview with CBS News nor o'donald and for sixty minutes to play on Sunday. And this is after someone has tried to kill him again. And even then CBS News could not stop themselves from implying that Donald Trump is a pedophile and a rapist, which is exactly what makes these individuals. In the manifesto, this is what the guy was talking about the reason why he wanted to kill Trump and the others around him. And I want you to listen to present response. And I'm shocked he's set in the interview anymore. I honestly am. I would have probably walked out just because it's like, are you kidding me? We're not even twenty hours after fifteen hours, fourteen hours afterwards, and you're already putting this type of rhetoric out there.
Speaker 1: Listen to what he said.
Speaker 8: So called manifesto is a stunning thing to read, mister president. He appears to reference a motive in it. He writes this quote administration officials, they are targets. And he also wrote this, I'm no longer willing to permit a pedophile, rapist, and traitor to coat my hands with his crimes. What's your reaction, Well.
Speaker 7: I was waiting for you to read that because I knew you would, because you're horrible people. Horrible people. Yeah, he did write that, I'm not a rapist. I didn't rape anybody. I think he was referring to, excuse me, I'm not a pedophile. You read that crap from some sick person. I got associated with all stuff that has nothing to do with me. I was totally exonerated. Friends on the other side of the plate are the ones that were involved with let's say Epstein or other things. But I said to myself, you know, I'll do this interview and they'll probably read the manifesto it. You know it's a sick person. But you should be ashamed of yourself reading that because I'm not any of those things. Excuse me, you shouldn't be reading that in sixteen minutes. You're a disgrace. But go ahead, let's finish the interview.
Speaker 2: I got to tell you he should restrained, in my opinion, having to deal with someone trying to kill me, and they know by the way we're going to say, well, this is justifiable. Let's put it back out there for these sick people to say, See, this is why we should be able to kill any political leader we don't like.
Speaker 3: Look, it is deranged. And the leftist media repeats these attacks over and over and over again. Democrats repeat these attacks over and over and over again, the hateful and false things that that that this terrain person wrote in his manifesto, you could find Democrats saying that on any given day elected Democrats that that. You know, ironically, one of the people who used language like that, deranged language like that, was Eric s.
Speaker 1: Walwell.
Speaker 3: He was one of the nastiest for going after President Trump. He has now resigned in disgrace because it turns out that that conduct allegedly describes himself. Uh but but the this is deliberate. They know what they're doing, and it is really harmful. You know, you mentioned President Trump calling for us to come together and and and I want to play actually what he said on that because it's really important and I appreciate his saying this, give a listen.
Speaker 7: But in light of this evening's events, I asked that all Americans recommit with their hearts and resolving our difference peacefully. We have to we have to resolve our differences. I will say you had Republicans, Democrats, independents, conservatives, liberals, and progressives. Those words are interchangeable, perhaps, but maybe they're not. But yet everybody in that room, big crowd, record setting crowd. There was a record setting group of people, and there was a tremendous amount of love and coming together. I watched, I watched, and I was very very impressed by that. But we were first late, and I were taking very well care, very quickly, very quickly rushed off the stage. Vice President jd Vance's here was likewise beautifully done. He was just saying how quickly everybody acted. Law enforcement Secret Service in particular in this case, but law enforcement Marco had the same thing. Pete was there. Pete didn't want any help, he didn't want anybody to help. He doesn't want anybody to help him. But he did get something new. And I think you also said that it was very impressive. So with that, I'd like to ask Todd Blanche to come up, say a few words and tell you it's already underway. The man has been captured. They've gone to his apartment. I guess. He lives in California, and he's a sick person, a very sick person, and we don't want things like this to happen. I think it's very important that I say, though, And I told the representatives of the evening, and they did such a beautiful job with such a beautiful evening. And again they're talking about free speech in our constitution. That's what it's all about, not just a White House correspondence. It's really it was really based on free speech in our constitution. But I said very importantly that we'll do it again within the next thirty days. It will make it bigger and better and even nicer. So I just want to thank everybody that was involved. They also want to thank the press, the media. He've been very responsible in your coverage. I will say, I've been seeing what's been out. You've been very responsible.
Speaker 1: I mean, Centater you just talk about. This is ten thirty nine Eastern.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right after this happened, the first ladies in the room, all his team in the room, many of the cabinet members are in the room. And to even then say I'm trying to bring us together. That is one of the best biggest takeaways for me is just this is what leaders do after things like this happen, even though they're trying to kill him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look, I appreciate his saying I ask all Americans to recommit with their hearts in resolving our differences peacefully. That's the right message. And I got to say, Look, this shooter is sick, there's no doubt about it.
Speaker 1: But as at least as.
Speaker 3: We're in the opening days after this attempted assassination, there's no evidence that's been on earth so far that this person is dealing with significant mental illness, schizophrenic, anything like that. Now, look, at some level, anyone who tries to commit mass murder is sick in the vernacular, but it appears the real sickness and there may well be mental illness. We'll find out more as this proceeds to trial. But the real sickness is ideology. It's the ideology of hate. And it's important to note this wasn't some character on the fringes of society. This was not a homeless guy sleeping on a bench.
Speaker 1: Who is this is a teacher of the month. This is a teacher of the month.
Speaker 2: This was a normal lefty who was radicalized by the leadership that he believed in. And this goes back I mean you go back center to just some of the things he said. He gave money, by the way, the campaign in twenty twenty four. This is a guy who was obsessed with January the sixth, if you want to know when the radicalization really got started. He called President trumpet Trader the same words the media and the left is using, Democrats elected and said that the president had direct connections of Ladimir Putin, so he bought into all the Russian collusion.
Speaker 7: Lie.
Speaker 2: This is why lies have major consequences. And it's I mean, he was you know they talk about with Isis and al Qaida, where you know you have these lone wolves that are radicalized over the internet. It's no different than what we're talking about right now. This is a guy that was radicalized by the Democratic Party.
Speaker 3: But it is different in that the people radicalizing are not clerics that are online that are fringe.
Speaker 1: It is the leaders.
Speaker 3: It is the elected officials in the Democrat Party that keep using language like this when they know that deranged, ideological leftists will choose to act on that. They know that and look, this guy was a graduate of cal Tech, the murderer who murdered the CEO of United Healthcare was a graduate of penn An Ivy League School. These and by the way, he is lionized by many on the left. You see idiots wearing t shirts with him or even getting tattoos of him because he's a good looking guy. Yes, he committed cold blood and murder. But you know, you see people like Taylor Lorenz, the reporter who's been to the Washington Post describing the joy she felt when he murdered this CEO in cold blood. There is a culture on the left of celebrating violence. We saw leftists all over the country cheering on when Charlie Kirk was murdered. Fact celebrating violence, calling for violence. And at some point, at some point, is there any Democrat who will take responsibility? All right, let's start with this. Is there one member, one Democrat in the Senate who will call out this clown running for Senate in Michigan for campaigning with this piker guy who is calling for murdering President Trump and calling for murdering a sitting Republican senator. Is there one Democrat.
Speaker 2: Senatoride of John Fetterman. No, And by the way, there's room that Fetterman may run as an independent or Republican in his next election because he's so done with the Democratic Party.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Democrat Party hates John Fetterman. They are trying to chase him out of the party. They will do everything they can to defeat him in his next election. And you're right, I'm sure John Fetterman would condemn it. He may, he may have condemned it already. I don't think there's another one who condemn a Look, and let's be clear what I'm saying. Are there some Democrats who would condemn what Piker said?
Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 3: What they won't condemn is the current leading Democrat running for office for Senate in Michigan campaigning alongside the guy that they won't They won't do anything that is criticizing a fellow Democrat, even as you're celebrating calls to murder.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me ask you another question this and this is I know the answer, but I think the audience needs to know this. The President was talking about how the Secret Service did an amazing job and making sure that this threat was neutralized. Do those guys get paychecks.
Speaker 1: Right now that we're at the White House Correspondence Center.
Speaker 3: Look, DHS is shut down, it's been shut down for more than two.
Speaker 1: Months, so they're not getting paid.
Speaker 3: Well, some of them are getting paid because the President is reallocating money from other parts of the budget. So some of them have gotten paychecks.
Speaker 1: But the Democrats are saying they don't want them paid.
Speaker 3: The Democrats have voted against funding the Secret Service, funding the Department of Homeland Security. They voted against it sixteen times. And by the way, there were Democrats at that event. That event, in fact, there were more Democrats in that room than there were Republicans because it's mostly reporters and they're almost all either Democrats are further left, and and the Secret Service. Look, when they stop this shooter, any one of them could be killed. You know, I don't know, if you're a Democrat, how you justify going and voting against paying for the Secret Service when they may have quite literally saved your life the couple days before.
Speaker 2: But I have no doubt that they would still vote against it, right, they would. They would vote against it. They would say no, we're not going to fund them, like they're unified on that.
Speaker 3: I don't know what they're going to do next. I do know that they voted sixteen times against it. I'll also point out, you know, you look at the litigation against the new ballroom that President Trump is building, and yes, that litigation, a federal district judge enjoined construction of the ballroom order that it be halted. And here was his reasoning. I want you to listen to it, because it's absurd on its face.
Speaker 6: Quote.
Speaker 3: The fact that the ballroom is planned to include security features such as bulletproof windows and a drone proof roof does not bring the structure within the scope of the national security exception. While these features may well be beneficial, defendants have not provided any national security justification for why these features must be installed immediately such that they should be excluded from the scope of the injunction. I'm going to give you the technical legal definition of that segment of the district court's ruling. That is stupid. It is stupid on its face. And now thankfully that injunction was stayed by the Court of a Field, so it's not in effect. But the federal district judge was saying, I see no national security justification.
Speaker 1: Three times wow.
Speaker 3: In about a year, we have seen President Trump attempt at a year and a half attempted to be assassinated, and yet the judge is saying, look, if it were in the White House ballroom, if you had the security of the White House, that would be a much safer place to minimize these kinds of threats. And sadly, I think the odds are high. This is not the last attempted assassination of President Trump. They were leftists out there who were hearing Hakeem Jeffries wore all the time. Everywhere. They're hearing democrat after democrat after democrat using language that is not even a dog whistle, it's not even a coded call to violence. Their lunatic supporters know exactly what they're saying.
Speaker 2: You know, you go back the ballroom and the politics of this, by the way it was made private funds came in to pay for this as well, and there was Democrats are obsessed with this ballroom. They don't want it to happen because Donald Trump's.
Speaker 1: Won doing it.
Speaker 2: And the other thing I think it was interesting is the President sent his interview in sixty minutes that this has been something that the sect Service and the military have been saying for like basically the last one hundred years. We need this because it's a way to have events in a safe manner. You look at the hotel where the White House corresponds, there was last night.
Speaker 1: I've gone to countless events there. I know you have.
Speaker 2: I mean, how many how many events do you think you've been to that thing in your in your political lifetime, Like almost every event is there because it's one of the bigger closest places.
Speaker 3: The nickname that that pretty much everyone in politics calls it is the Hinckley Hilton because it is a hotel where John Hinckley shot President Reagan. And it's just I mean, you say, oh, we've got an event, it is Hinckley Hilton. That's just that's just what they call it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean and and and and This goes back to the Secret services obsession with safety is we do the best we can. We have all this security, it's still a hotel. This guy was able to check in apparently on Friday. It still operates like a hotel. We're rushing people out the back. I had friends at Fox News that were rushed through the back of the of the hotel, through the kitchen to try to keep them safe. After all this went down, and as you mentioned, the nickname of the hotel goes directly back to Ronald Reagan. Which again, if any of these Democrats are against having a ballroom, which by the way, will benefit Democrats in the White House, there will be more Democrats in the White House. I believe in our lifetimes. That's the way politics works. It will keep them safe as well, because I never want to see an American president assassinated. I don't care if you're a Republican or a Democrat. And this is the difference between the Democratic Party and the Republican Party is Democrats call for this type of violence and assassinations and celebrate when people like Charlie Kirk get shot, and we on the right say we don't want anyone to die because of their political beliefs, even if they're against me.
Speaker 3: That you are absolutely right. Violence is wrong, period. I do think this attempted assassination it is the fruits of a corrupted elite academic system. Where did this kid get radicalized? I think the odds are quite likely at Caltech being trained by leftists. And and look, he wrote his manifesto and and and I'm not interested in highlighting his his deranged attacks on President Trump. But I actually do want to read a little bit of it, because he put out a series of objections and rebuttals and and and they show just how twisted the indoctrination is. So he writes objection one, as a Christian, you should turn the other cheek. By the way, this guy calls himself a Christian, he claims to be a Christian. Rebuttal, Turning the other cheek is for when you yourself are oppressed. I'm not the person raped in a detention camp. I'm not the fisherman executed without a trial. I'm not a school kid blown up, or a child starved, or a teenage girl abused by the many criminals in this administration. Turning the other cheek when someone else is oppressed is not Christian behavior. It is complicity in the oppressors crimes. By the way, listen to that language, complicity and the oppressor's cluck crimes. That is Marxist language of oppressors and victims. And he is repeating what leftists have indoctrinated him in university. Here was his next objection two, This is not a convenient time for you to do this, rebuttal, I need whoever thinks this way to take a couple of minutes and realize that the world isn't about them. Do you think that when I see someone raped or murdered or abused, I should walk on by because it would be inconvenient for people who aren't the victim. This is the best timing and chance of success. I could come up with objection number three. You didn't get them all. So he believed he was going to kill President Trump, multiple members of the cabinet, but he recognize someone would live the Vice president. His speak, his rebuttal gotta start somewhere. This is the consequence of consistent radical indoctrination, and indoctrination that says that that that in Marxist ideology, the oppressor oppresses the victim, and violence is justified in overthrowing the oppressor. This young man was taught that garbage. The young man who murdered the United Healthcare CEO was taught that garbage. And the people purveying this poison, they are doing massive damage. The lunatic who tried to murder Brett Kavanaugh was taught that garbage. And when you teach people violence is okay, and you justified and justified morally justified, you must act by the way, this lunatic was not at all worried about about all the children who were raped by human traffickers under the Democrats' open borders, that those crimes. He was not worried about the people murdered by illegal alien criminals and gangbangers released, that those murders don't concern them at all. It's kind of like the leftists who hate Israel and are constantly protesting against Israel, and yet when Iran murders between ten and forty thousand protesters, not a single Leftist utters a peep because they only care about the people they deem oppressors. And I really do hope that some responsible Democrat office holders stand up and say, you know, the rhetoric that my party is using is producing horrible results and we need to stop. But I got to say, other than John Fetterman, I don't see anyone doing that.
Speaker 2: No, and they don't seem to be doing it, even when they're in the room where they could have been an innocent bystander, they could have been killed. It is truly shocking to me that room last night. I think you and I can say this. I had more friends in that room than any of the room where this could have happened. I'm the number of friends I had in that room last night, and I was invited. I didn't go, And honestly, I look at events now as a threat analysis.
Speaker 1: Is it really worth it? Do I really need to be there?
Speaker 2: There's a reason why when I go on stage now, I wear a bulletproof vest.
Speaker 1: That is not normal. That is where we are right now. I was seapack.
Speaker 2: I was hugging friends and we were laughing because we're hugging each other with bulletproof ESTs on. That is not normal. But that is where the political violence has come to at this point. We're going to keep you updated on all week long. I can promise you that don't forget. We do this show Monday, Wednesday, Friday. Hit that subscriber auto download button wherever you get your podcasts. You can watch this episode as well on YouTube or on Facebook and the Center. I will see you back here, Lord Willing on Wednesday morning,