Speaker 1: Aid, Do you have any tattoos?
Speaker 2: I've always wanted one where who oh my, but that would be a little heart a little hard so I can leave hearts as I walk away.
Speaker 1: Or you want someone to know where to aim when they like give you.
Speaker 3: A little.
Speaker 2: You know me too? Well?
Speaker 4: That's amazing all right, Welcome listeners. This is day on a Walida. First, we're our cute but ail Lilian plays matchmaker for one hopeful main dat. She's gonna meet three lucky contestants before sending one of them off on a one on one date with our amazing main dator. I am your host, Vigo ortis joined by the lovely Aura.
Speaker 2: How are you today? I didn't forget about the tattooth leading Now tell us about our main dater. Are they tatted up well?
Speaker 4: Our main dater this week is Marian. Marian is twenty eight and she's a fellow.
Speaker 2: Piees VIIs twin.
Speaker 4: Marian is a tatted and pierced nurse in a psych unit who dreams of traveling and writing a screenplay.
Speaker 1: She is a lover girl with specific taste.
Speaker 4: She's usually attracted to the skater look with a little tat or a little piercing Marian is looking for a serious relationship, and some of her red flags include no ambition. I feel that mommy issues and bad hygiene. Also feel that Marian loves all things horror. She even has a replica head of Twisty, the clown from American Horror Story in her bathroom.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, what an experience.
Speaker 4: She's been cheated on in the past, so she says she's working untrusting people.
Speaker 1: What do you think that can we find someone worthy of Marian?
Speaker 2: I think I want to be friends with Marian. Oh and I want to do that right now.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 1: I love that way.
Speaker 4: I think that Segus perfectly into bringing Marian in. Hello Marian, welcome, Welcome, Thank.
Speaker 1: You so much.
Speaker 2: No, it's so lovely to see you again, MiNet Alin that you look amazing, a beautiful lady.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we were so glad that we met you on that first episode with rough Us. But definitely we saw you and we're like, we're gonna get you three people that are gonna vibe for your love.
Speaker 5: So that was really fun too, just being like a contestant. I wish I got to meet that guy. But I'm so excited that you guys have found potentially a good one for me today.
Speaker 4: So tell us more about yourself. What should awilli than I know about you.
Speaker 5: I just came back from a really big trip. I joined like a group of strangers essentially and Costa Rica. We were there for like ten days and we got to like tour around and I would say, like traveling is one of my other really big passions. I got to meet people from like other countries like Australia and like England and stuff, and for me it's really cool just to see like other cultures.
Speaker 2: Were there any situations there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there was one person that was fond of me, but it happened to be my freaking tour guide.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, that is a situationship.
Speaker 1: I don't know. This is my favorite type.
Speaker 4: You just like go to a trip and you meet someone that you probably will never see again, and you have fun and then you did so you had a blast.
Speaker 5: It was kind of awkward because I mean I didn't feel the same way as him. Oh it was early on into the trip where he like kind of came on to me and he was telling me, like I could lose my job over this dangerous.
Speaker 2: But did anything happen?
Speaker 5: We just kissed a bit. Aside from that, there was a really hot like surfer dude from Costa Rica nice I danced with at the club and then he found his way over to us like after the club, like he was driving and then he saw us on the street and asked me and my friend if we wanted to ride. I said yes, but my friend said no.
Speaker 2: So surfboard, skateboard, don't matter what board it is.
Speaker 4: I I want to learn a bit more about your past relationships. What's been the longest relationship you've been in, and what are some traits from past relationships that you definitely want to see moving forward.
Speaker 1: What are the things you're like.
Speaker 4: Ooh, I really like this about this person and I learned this about this person.
Speaker 5: And yeah, So my longest relationship was four years and that was like a high school sweetheart.
Speaker 2: They didn't you break up and then go back?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, like there's that time period where like you break up and then you still are seeing each other but not really. It's a little bit of that. And then some trades that I really like from these people. It's like different people, but the last one, most recent one to take good care of me. I always thought that like relationships should be like equal across the board. But I don't know. As a lady, it was nice to be taken care of, you know sometimes, so acts.
Speaker 4: Of service is a good love language for you, Like receiving acts of service.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because I also give love by acts of service, so to receive it back it just made me feel really special. And it's not something that I expected because the relationship before him was a total opposite, Like I was given give and giving and not receiving a lot back, not even a thank you. But I also really liked when my partners would integrate with my friendships. I like someone that can have like a good time, is very versatile. I consider myself to be pretty social. I like to be like out and parties and like all over the place. So I would appreciate somebody who doesn't judge me for that and instead of like putting me down.
Speaker 2: No, we don't accept any putting down here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I would. I want them to like support me even though if I'm like dancing on the tables, which I do sometimes, like I would want him to be like hyping me up, not like getting mad at me, you know.
Speaker 1: Championing you up the table.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: But but I feel like that also is a metaphor to life.
Speaker 4: You know, someone who does need diminish your life, someone who's championship.
Speaker 2: A whole time, who doesn't hold you back.
Speaker 1: I love that. I love that.
Speaker 4: I also want to learn a little bit more about your trust with people. I know that you had that happened in the past. How have you learned from those past relationships and how are you working on trusting people now?
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, I have been treated on by like multiple different partners. I don't know what it is, because I feel like I'm a great girlfriend, like I have never cheated on anybody. But what I've learned, I don't know if it's necessarily like a good thing, because it kind of made me a bit more guarded when it comes to relationships. I don't know. I've learned just to be more patient and getting to know people and not be so vulnerable so quick.
Speaker 2: I guess, specifically, what kind of person is this? What trade do you think it is that attracts you? Check you out, look at that big smile, so you're very well aware of it, which is really really good. That shows that you are growing up and you're looking for something better. In life. So that's where we're going today. Absolutely, we're going to drop all that BS and leave it behind. Yes, what do you want in a partnership right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: One loyalty consistency.
Speaker 1: How does loyalty and consistency look like?
Speaker 5: Not cheating? But also just I like communication, like consistent communication, knowing where their head is at. I'm a words of affirmation girl, so I think that reassurance is really helpful.
Speaker 2: Tell me a little thing about your passions. How many do you have and what's going on with that? And do you want your partner to have the same interest and passions that do you have?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: Actually, I don't want them to have the same interests. I like to be like the only one, but I want him to have his own too that I can appreciate, like for me, some of them are. I like to drum, like I'm learning to play the drums. I also bartend a little bit on the side, like private events and stuff I've always liked to write, like fiction, poetry and horror. Yes, I mean I work in the sideborg that's like my job. But I also really appreciate like mental health and dogs. I volunteer at like a dog shelter.
Speaker 1: Amazing.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, Well, I think it's time for Alan to find Marian, a gentleman that has a board.
Speaker 1: You can surf on.
Speaker 2: A board, you can ride life. Chris, Yes, let's do this. We go, We'll be.
Speaker 1: Back after the break.
Speaker 4: Welcome back today, Malani the first. Alrighty, let's bring on the contestants. Let's start with Mark. Mark is a scorpio who loves aliens in three D printing. He is affectionate, monogamous, and was raised Catholic.
Speaker 1: I hope that you are doing okay with that.
Speaker 4: He competes with Spartan races, dungeons and dragons fuck yes, and has a collection of miniature haunted houses.
Speaker 2: How dope is that? Who lives there?
Speaker 4: Mark was married once, but he's now looking for a long term relationship and for that special someone who will play with his hair.
Speaker 1: Oh I love that.
Speaker 4: We're so happy to have you Mark, Yes, yes.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes. And next we'll welcome Sahil.
Speaker 4: Sahuil is twenty seven, a virgo and is a Boston, Celtics obsessed LA based film composer. He's passionate about music and film and is looking for a partner who values their career and their passions.
Speaker 1: Hells yeah.
Speaker 4: Sahil has only ever dated other Indian folks to please his parents, but is now interested in exploring beyond that. Sahel says that work life balance can be hard for him, but that he is building better boundaries. Hell's yeah, while looking for a more serious relationship. Say hello, Sahuil, Hey.
Speaker 6: Guys, excited to be here. It seems like it'll be fun.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, yes, oh yes, hold on to your pants.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oh my goodness, finally we meet.
Speaker 4: Louis Lewis is looking for someone he can really connect with. He is his best self when he is around cheery. An upbeat company will definitely give him that.
Speaker 1: Lewis works in tech.
Speaker 4: As a data scientist and is passionate about health and fitness. Lewis wants a real connection and is ready to cook a nice meal for his partner. His family is from Columbia, and while his own hourly that is in Columbia right now, he is very excited to meet ours.
Speaker 1: Yes, say hello Lewis.
Speaker 6: Hello, nice to meet you guys.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh my gosh, I love this now, contestants, I am really excited about you all being here today, and I'm looking forward to seeing how you do in little games that we're going to play and see if one of you could be the match for our beautiful.
Speaker 1: Main dat Let's dive into game number one, shallow.
Speaker 2: Well, I hope none of you are scary cats.
Speaker 4: The reason why we're laughing so maniacally is because our first game, we're sending you all to a hunted house, a hunted dating version of House of Horrors, if you will.
Speaker 2: Now, our main dator is a big fan of horror, so for this first game, we're going to throw three scenarios at you that are straight out of a horror film, and you'll tell us what you would do.
Speaker 4: For the first Hunted House of Horror scenario, imagine you are on a date with your sweetie.
Speaker 5: But.
Speaker 1: Oh no, she brought seven of her friends.
Speaker 4: You are already feeling pretty annoyed, but then all of her friends transform into mutating slime that makes everything it touches toxic. And I don't mean just toxic like you'll die, I mean toxic. You'll become the most toxic person imaginable. What do you do knowing that your girl rides or dies for her friends, even if they're toxic as.
Speaker 2: Lewis kick us off.
Speaker 7: I think what i'd first do is, you know, maybe get a round of drinks for everybody and maybe you know that's the antidote to get the toxicness out. And then yeah, that doesn't work, you know, we get it to go and uh maybe try their friends sometime else.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, Mark, what would you do?
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, if this is a real horror situation, right, I would make a trap. I would dig a hole and get them to fall into the hole and then you know, they can just be toxic down there. That's like right away what I will do, Like, all right, I'll re surviving this. I don't want to kill your friend because obviously care about them, but they're monsters now, so oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Put them away for a while.
Speaker 1: It's amazing.
Speaker 2: Well and now, last, but not least, Sahil, what the heck would you do?
Speaker 8: I'm introducing her to my friends. I'm sorry, but he's gonna meet my friends. She's going to join that group. She's gonna be happy, We're all gonna be happy. No disrespect to the toxic friends. I'm sure they, you know, have certain values that work. But I think my friends can kind of turn her around.
Speaker 2: Oh, what a sweetheard.
Speaker 1: How would you address that she has toxic friends?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 8: My friends are going to handle that part. That's that's their responsibility. I'm just gonna say, Ony, don't you go meet my friends? And why don't we, you know, just hang out and go to the movies or something, and she'll meet them and then you know, they're my friends for a reason.
Speaker 6: They'll handle the hard part.
Speaker 2: That's the end of toxicity as they know it. I love it. I love it all right. Listen, here's another one. You are crushing on someone and they invite you on a date to a carnival. Both of you decide to go into the House of mirrors. I love that. It's already trippy enough, but then all of a sudden, in the mirrors are the reflections of previous partners and mistakes you had in the past. Now what do you do? Do you run? Or do you face your past head on?
Speaker 4: This is therapy, Mark, what's your reaction to this?
Speaker 1: What will you do if.
Speaker 3: This really happened? I think my first reaction is like, what the hell is going on? Did this carry? Break the mirrors?
Speaker 1: Break mirrors, mirrors are out done?
Speaker 2: My goodness, hel what would you do?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm kind of similar to Marx Boat, except my fight or flight reflex is usually flight, So I probably rut like I'm here.
Speaker 3: That never goes well in horror movies.
Speaker 2: I know you're always going to the wrong classet, right, Lewis, what would you do?
Speaker 7: I guess I'd first see kind of her reaction to see, you know, is she trembling or does she want to know? Because I feel like a lot of the times you can kind of learn a lot about someone from their past and kind of what they want.
Speaker 6: So but if she's ready to bolt, I'm also ready to storm out.
Speaker 4: And then then you talk a little later, it's like, oh my gosh, she's terrified. Let's get out of here and be like I can explain it was a tough time.
Speaker 1: I love it, Okay. I have the last scenario.
Speaker 4: You've been dating someone for a couple of months and it's going really well and so far nothing huge is standing out as a red flag.
Speaker 1: Now your date invites you to a haunted.
Speaker 4: House and when you show up, you are met with every single one of your worst fears and they all come to life.
Speaker 1: What do you do?
Speaker 4: Do you face your fears to rescue your date, or do you ditch because the fear inside is too much to bear? If you decide to stay, describe what's inside?
Speaker 1: What are some of your fears? Very danger?
Speaker 2: This game real major therapy. You will be built for this one.
Speaker 1: Sorry, what's your what's your response?
Speaker 6: I'd like to think I would stay.
Speaker 4: And that's the case. If you stay, what would it look like? What are some of the fears that are coming up to life?
Speaker 8: Fire? I can't really be around fires. I still mix my spaghetti with an oven mitt on because I'm afraid of the stove. I hear that I have like a weird eye fear, Like if I'm watching a movie and like zoom in someone's eye, I have to look away or stuff like that interesting, And I can't put contacts in or eye drops in because I have a really weird kind of eyes.
Speaker 6: Definitely be a lot of eyes.
Speaker 2: That needs to be studied, right Lewis, So, Yeah, would I stay?
Speaker 7: I think it depends on how much I like her? Yeah, I see a future worth her. Yeah, I'm definitely staying.
Speaker 6: Fighting it out.
Speaker 7: And then what that would look like I'm imagining like big spiders, Yeah, something a little bit more psychological maybe like inadequacy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think I'd fight through it if it was worth it.
Speaker 1: Hell's yeah, Hell's yeah, Mark, what about you? How does it look like.
Speaker 3: On a more grounded level, there would be a you know those Triloquist stummies?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hate those things.
Speaker 3: I'm kind of chasm that I would have to walk through because.
Speaker 6: I'm terrified of heights.
Speaker 3: Ooh same and much like these other two gentlemen, I have abandonment things from my dad, So loneliness would be a concept somehow. But yeah, I would also say, you said, we've been dating for what five months?
Speaker 1: Yes, it's been five months.
Speaker 3: Definitely, Even if I didn't like her that much, at that point, I'm invested in this person, at least as a friend. So what's trying to savor?
Speaker 8: Here?
Speaker 1: Here? Here here? Well, that was juicy.
Speaker 2: I think you guys did an amazing job. Can we applaud you? But if you think that a Wilita is gonna take a break. Hell Now, next.
Speaker 1: Game, This one is a crowd favorite. It's called the Red Flags.
Speaker 4: We're gonna list three things that are generally considered to be red flags, and you're gonna rang them from tolerable to totally deplorable.
Speaker 2: Some of these are gonna be really, really bad. I'm just warning you. Here we go. Says they're not interested when you talk about something exciting to you, always makes fun of your taste in music, defers to your preferences when making all plans. One, two, and three mark.
Speaker 3: The biggest reflect I guess would be the third one. If she's always deferring to me, then I don't know how much of her would I even really know?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: The other one was not interested when you talk about something exciting to you.
Speaker 3: That would be I guess number two. For me, it's not that big of reflex. I think it's healthy to have different interests at times.
Speaker 1: You can.
Speaker 3: My taste in music is so broad. I will listen to death metal and I will listen to tas with. If she's making fun of my taste of music, he's making fun of her own, that's cool. That's not a problem for.
Speaker 1: Meright, cool cool, Lewis, what's your order?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 7: So Toleral, I think defaulting to me when it comes to like logistics.
Speaker 6: And plans, I kind of like that.
Speaker 7: I kind of the plans and you know, usually do a pretty good job at it. So I take that the second one laughing at music tastes.
Speaker 6: I laugh at my own music taste sometimes, so I think I'd be okay with that.
Speaker 7: But what I would not stand for is someone telling me they're not interested when I'm talking about something I'm excited about. You can at least pretend to be interested, or you know, you don't have to be mean about it.
Speaker 1: Here here sihil what are yours?
Speaker 8: So like deferring to me? Like, I'm cool with that. I'm not the most decisive person myself, but maybe that's a good thing. If people defer to me more, I can be a little bit more decisive then in terms of my music taste, you know, I wouldn't prefer for people to make fun of it. But at the same time, people make fun of my music taste all the time already, as long as like we're already close because I just listen to film scores and people think that's kind of weird.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 8: But the things that I'm passionate about, like I only talk about things that I'm like, if you see me start talking about basketball, I won't stop, or like the same thing with like movie scores, I just don't stop. I just continue to go. So it's like pretty important that if that's all I talk about, to be with someone who's cool with me talking about those things.
Speaker 1: Cute q qq okay. I got three other ones.
Speaker 4: Their moto in life is live, leftlove, where's sunglasses? Indoors for no reason and calls you babe after the first date. I want to start with you, Saio, what came up for you in these three?
Speaker 6: I don't want to be called babe after a first date.
Speaker 1: That's your biggest red flag.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 8: To me, it's like a sign of endearment. And if I'm hearing that after the first date, then I have to really wonder how authentic it is. The second one would be sunglasses inside. I just that seems kind of weird. And then I'll deal with the live laugh love.
Speaker 1: Lewis, what's you?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I guess most tolerable would probably love, even though I wouldn't say it that way.
Speaker 6: You know, I like the mentality, the mindset.
Speaker 7: Next tolerable would be wearing the sunglasses inside, you know.
Speaker 6: On the same page.
Speaker 7: Yea like a fashion statement, you know, and then yeah, getting called babe. You know, maybe it's like an amazing first date, but still, you know, maybe wait, at least till.
Speaker 3: A third date.
Speaker 1: I hear that, Yeah, Mark, what's yours?
Speaker 3: Live?
Speaker 1: Left love as the most tolerable?
Speaker 3: Yeah, little sense of adventure. I guess being called babe after the first date wouldn't be a huge red flag for me, so that would be my second. But the sunglasses indoors, that's a little odd.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go now with another set? Are we ready? Doesn't ask questions about your life? Says that all of their exes are crazy since they don't do drama, but creates dramatic situations. Often these are tough, yo, how about it? Mark?
Speaker 3: Most tolerable would be that he says all her exes are crazy because it sounds like hyperbole, but it could be true. Maybe she had terrible tape in men that she doesn't like drama but creates. It would be the second mm hmm, And what.
Speaker 6: Was the third?
Speaker 1: Doesn't ask questions about your life?
Speaker 3: That would definitely still be the worst one. I'm just a mannequin.
Speaker 1: Then, yeah, there's a prop mm, sachio, what are yours?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Not asking questions is the worst. The drama thing would be second. I think I'd find that kind of annoying at times the exes are crazy. That doesn't bother me as much. I think that's a lot better than I miss my ext Hm hmmm, I understand that if he has terrible taste in men and she's seeing me, what does that say about me? So that kind of, I guess be a little bit of a concern.
Speaker 3: You're breaking the cycle.
Speaker 8: Yeah, No, I'm totally always gad for people to talk trash about their exits.
Speaker 6: I mean, that might be one.
Speaker 1: Of my red flags, Lewis, what are yours most tolerable?
Speaker 7: Is all my exes are crazy, just because all they're great. Next to that second would be not asking questions about me. I think that's a little weird, but I'm sure we'll get to know each other at some point. And then the third would definitely be says she doesn't like drama. It makes drama for two reasons, very hypocritical and yeah, I hate drama.
Speaker 6: I'm looking for peace, So yeah.
Speaker 1: Well you're here for peace and ease. Absolutely.
Speaker 4: Thank you all so much for your answers and your analysis. These were some sticky, yiky situations, so hats off to y'all.
Speaker 2: No, even though these red flags may seem silly to all, of you or atrocious. They really help me get a sense of your preferences in what you would tolerate or not tolerate, which is so helpful when thinking about who might be the right match for our main data.
Speaker 4: That is very, very true, So Alida Leana, who is not going to be moving on with us.
Speaker 2: The one thing that we have to keep in mind is what is our main data about who would start out with a nice friendship and take it on to a nice relationship, which is what we hope here. Unfortunately, the one person that will be leaving us now, and thank you so much for being here, because you are adorable is Sahil.
Speaker 4: Sahil, thank you so so much for bringing it, for being so charming and so funny.
Speaker 1: This is thanks guys, thank you so much. We'll see you. We'll be back after the break. Welcome back today, my HOURII the.
Speaker 4: First well, alrighty to you too.
Speaker 1: You've made it to the next portion.
Speaker 4: Of our show where Awilita is going to take you on a speed date a little cafeo Awilita with each one of you. This is an opportunity for her to get to know you better, dive deep and ask you questions that will help her pick the winner.
Speaker 1: So shall we get started out what you do?
Speaker 4: Let's do it alrighty Mark, I'm gonna go ahead and hand you over with Awlita for a little one on one.
Speaker 2: How are you, my darling? Thank you? Vico?
Speaker 3: Really good? Having fun?
Speaker 2: That is very good. Now, when was the last time you had a relationship and what happened last July?
Speaker 3: And frankly he was on paper so the relationship ended.
Speaker 2: Is it safe to think then you might have some trust issues.
Speaker 3: No, I've been in therapy since I was two. My brother passed away and him and I were never close, so I hadn't talked to him in years and that really messed me up. So I've been in therapy for a long time. So as far as trust issues, I know that he's a person not everyone's. I'm not like that, right, so I don't expect other people to be the same.
Speaker 2: I'm very sorry about your laws. That had to be very difficult. And the fact that you have continued talking to someone about all the issues or questions that you might have about life that is pretty impressive. Also, so because of all the therapy that you have taken and how you have been able to grow up from all that baggage that you were carrying. What is it that you want now?
Speaker 3: Essentially, I'm looking for a life partner. We're not getting any younger.
Speaker 6: You look wonderful for your age.
Speaker 3: But you know, I want to have kids at some point, if possible. I know millennials are not having a lot of luck having kids for whatever reason, but eventually I would like to try to have kids. So as far as a partner, I want someone who is willing to go there. It's not a necessity it I want it to be an option. I want someone who enjoys some of the similar things that I do, but they don't have to be all like I can have my own Like Dungeons and Dragons. It's a hard ass. It's a very involved game. It's not for everyone.
Speaker 2: My last husband played Dungeons and Dragons. He did I didn't see him for days.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it can be it can be a thing. But you know, I love horror films too, and that's actually a big part of who I am.
Speaker 2: But you are willing to compromise in these things that you want to do in order to spend time with your partner. Of course, make sure that you each support each other.
Speaker 3: Right, Yes, if you're making a commitment to a partner, there should be your main priority until you have kids.
Speaker 6: At least that's kind of how I see it.
Speaker 2: So what is the biggest green flag of something that you really really want in your partner?
Speaker 3: Any kind of passion for a creative endeavor? I would say it's a huge green flag for me.
Speaker 2: You like to have a lot of fun?
Speaker 3: I do, but you know, within reason.
Speaker 2: Well, what if you were at a party and you both gods so out of control that you're just dancing all over the place getting up on chairs.
Speaker 3: I will do that without getting out of control. So I'm not a big drinker, but I will still get on top of a table on death.
Speaker 2: Okay, I like that. Thank you so much, Mark, loved your answers.
Speaker 1: Fantastic. Let's bring in the next one. Hello Lewis.
Speaker 4: Hello, alright, I'm going to hand you off to our Wilita for a little take it away.
Speaker 2: Oh so cute are you Latino? See see Colombia on the Colombia in sign? And that's pretty good. I'm also South American, so yeah, but listen, what are you looking for?
Speaker 6: I think I'm looking for like a genuine connection.
Speaker 7: I think I want someone where I can be myself and you know, be outgoing and you know, someone that'll appreciate that, and someone that I can just have a good time with no matter you know, if I'm at the club or you know, family party.
Speaker 2: When was your last relationship and how long did it last?
Speaker 7: That would have been about I mean, I guess a year or two years ago, somewhere around that time.
Speaker 6: That one was about three years.
Speaker 2: That was a long time. Why did it end?
Speaker 7: She moved and then I stayed here and you know we tried long distance but it didn't really work.
Speaker 2: So what is it that you don't want in a new relationship? What kind of baggage did you bring from the past that you said, I don't want this anymore.
Speaker 7: Some people that are stuck in their ways are a little stubborn. I don't really get along with some people that like try to be, you know, on the more positive side, just because you know there's a lot of negative going.
Speaker 6: On, but what can you do about it? And you know, on the day to day that doesn't really help.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you do seem like a very chill person. You are.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I would self describe myself and.
Speaker 2: You're a Wlita, what kind of advice does she give you about love?
Speaker 7: Mamilita is also a really happy, cheerful person. You know, she's the one that's you know, gossiping and knows all her neighbors. So I don't know about as outgoing as she is, but I definitely relate and try to kind of emulate that.
Speaker 2: It's very good. I love that answer because I'm a Wilita, so you know, thank you very much, my love. I appreciate your answer with a great smile.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Thank you both so much for having your one on One's cafe. Will lead that, and I think it's now time to be honest with you all since you've been so honest with us. So Awita and I have been a little sneaky and we've invited our main dater to listen on everything today, meaning she's been in here in secret this.
Speaker 2: Whole time and watching.
Speaker 1: Awlita might have an idea of who she likes. But let's see if we have a unanimous decision.
Speaker 4: So muchisimus, Grassies, We're gonna ask you for a quick exit and we'll bring back our main contestant.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I will lead that. What do you think about.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't have any doubts.
Speaker 4: You don't have any doubts. No, you don't have any No, what are you not doubting about.
Speaker 2: I'm not doubting that Ryan would have a wonderful time with this person. They would start out as amazing friends. It would be a good balance for both of them, and I think they're pretty much on the same wavelength.
Speaker 4: I have a feeling what I would eat us leading to and I'm gonna be I'm gonna throw a curveball. I can see why you're leaning towards Lewis.
Speaker 1: He's a cutie.
Speaker 2: Okay. If that is the case, then let me just put this little thing about Mark, our beautiful mandator wants to travel and do a lot of stuff. And I think that Mark is more on the clock. He is ready to not only have a wonderful relationship, and I have no doubt whatsoever about that.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: He's a great guy. I love him dearly. He is beautiful, But his schedule is a little different than our main dator. He is ready to solidify a relationship right now and start having kids.
Speaker 4: I would have wished to have hear a bit more of Lewis's handling of past relationships. Because when I see guys that are really chill but have not given me their process around their chillness, I get a little like, hmm, what have you been resentful about that you're not communicating.
Speaker 2: But I don't think that he is chill because or he said he was chill because I asked them, I saw it, I felt him, and see. That's why you're the logic and I'm the heart. Yeah, yeah, we're gonna bring these topics. And you're very right. I should have asked one more question or two, but our main dator can do that easily. Also, that's true right away.
Speaker 1: That's true, Marian. What are your thoughts?
Speaker 2: Just say it, drop it. Yeah, but listen in regards to what Vico was saying. Yes, I didn't hear or ask any questions in regard to how he handled any of that, but he does seem like a nice person. We can't be asking all questions that need to be asked, and we can't just decide that because a person also is in therapy for a very long time, that things are as good as they should be. You know what I'm saying, There are still questions and you know, fragmented pieces from the past that still keep dropping on now questions that you might have. It is going to be up to you to make sure that that relationship gets half on the right foot.
Speaker 4: Right Yeah here, alrighty, let's bring back these two handsome fellas. Welcome, Welcome back, my goodness, nail biter, nail biter, indeed, so Wilita tell us who gets a shot at MUCHU MUCHU more?
Speaker 1: And Hawaii.
Speaker 2: Listen, guys, because I am all about love. I just hope that the person that we picked today to meet our main dater, we'll do it with an open heart and an open mind. You have both said that you want a relationship, so make sure you don't bring the mistakes of the past into this new day. And for that and beautiful other reasons, we have chosen one of you to meet our main dater, and that person is.
Speaker 1: Lewis Mark. Thank you so so much for your time.
Speaker 2: Thank you member.
Speaker 4: You're hilarious and creative answers. You definitely know your horror. I have not left in the moment that you're like I'm gonna dig a hole and like put them all there.
Speaker 1: That was freaking hilarious. Thank you. So so much. You're so sweet, almost a big D and D fan.
Speaker 4: So Hell's yeah, thank you guys, thank you that day, Take it easily, good luck.
Speaker 1: And then there was one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so Lewis, let's go ahead and introduce you to Marian. Go ahead and turn on your camera. Marian, what are your first impressions on Lewis?
Speaker 5: I like, favorite to him since the beginning, So I'm so glad that you made it to the end.
Speaker 1: Hells, yes, Lewis first impressions.
Speaker 6: She's very pretty. I like the chucky doll in the back.
Speaker 1: It's hanging in there, observant. All right, well, now.
Speaker 4: We're gonna send ar contestants away for a little virtual dates.
Speaker 2: Just have fun, cuties, please have fun.
Speaker 5: My nickname is Ryan. I don't know if that's what's showing up on your screen. It's probably still producer. Ye, yes, yeah, that is my name. When you were talking about how like you would invite like all the monsters and stuff to like have drinks and stuff, yeah that's perfect. And then when you were saying about like how you would want someone who is like fun and like optimistic and someone that you can bring around like family, Yeah, I was like, Yo, this boy is describing me.
Speaker 7: So yeah, yeah, you know, I don't know a lot about you, but I can kind of feel that. Oh yeah, I know, get energy, your cheerfulness. You know, I'm thinking, yeah, I was very curious to see you know what you look like.
Speaker 6: And you know, I was like, okay, we'll play the game.
Speaker 5: And I know it's been fun. I hope that, like, you're not disappointed.
Speaker 6: I am not at all.
Speaker 1: How old are you again?
Speaker 6: I am thirty three?
Speaker 5: Oh perfect, because I just turned twenty nine. I just celebrated a birthday. So when on the twenty fifth of February.
Speaker 6: Okay, gotcha.
Speaker 5: I'm like used to dating men who are a bit younger. I don't know why, like they just tend to be So I was like hoping to meet someone older.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think I think that's the right ratio to go. You know, older got younger girls.
Speaker 5: So yeah, I think. So have you been to Colombia?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, I.
Speaker 6: Try to go every so often. I was there maybe what a year now?
Speaker 3: Ago?
Speaker 5: Maybe you can take me because I hear good things about it.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, yeah, I'd love to take you.
Speaker 5: I just came back from Costa Rica, okay literally on Saturday.
Speaker 6: Oh, nice. I'd you like it?
Speaker 5: I loved it. I was there for like ten days. It was one of those like social travel solo groups.
Speaker 6: Okay, that's cool.
Speaker 5: Have you been before Yeah yeah, a while ago, but yeah I remember the Yeah do you like Do you like to travel?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I try to travel. Take at least a one big trip a year.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 7: Done, South America, done, Europe, Central America.
Speaker 6: So yeah, try to get out there. How about you?
Speaker 5: Nice? Yeah, this travel book been me so hard that I'm low key thinking about like quitting my job just to travel for like six months or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: That's always nice.
Speaker 5: But I think it would be fun came out and get to know each other.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Yeah, let's go get some drinks.
Speaker 5: You know. Do you have weekdays free?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Maybe Wednesday tomorrow? Is that tomorrow?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm off tomorrow, so I work out.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, let's kick it off strong.
Speaker 1: Well wow wow wow. I hope those sweeties hit it off.
Speaker 4: Find us back here next week as Leanna and I make some more matches.
Speaker 2: Good work today, Ali, Oh we did good, But I like what I'm looking at.
Speaker 1: Date my Ali.
Speaker 4: The first is a production from WV Sound and I heart Media's Michaultura podcast network, hosted by me Vico Ortiz, joined by the fabulous Lena Montenegro date My Houri. The first is produced by Leo Klem, Nico Raquel and Sophie Spencer Zavos or Executive producer are Wilmer Valder Alma, Leo Clem and Nico Raguelt WV Sound. This episode was edited by Sean Tracy and Sophie Spencer Zalos and features original music by Alvara Morello and Gabe Lobez. Special things also to our hopeful romantics this week, Marian Lewis Mark and Sahio.
Speaker 1: Additional thanks to Solid in Lime Media.
Speaker 4: For more podcasts from iHeart, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.
Speaker 1: See you next week and in the meantime, Don't do anything Awanita wouldn't do.
Speaker 2: Just do it better, Okay, Thesitos