Speaker 1: Hanging with the best betting on the game.
Speaker 2: No moment's gonna tell us.
Speaker 1: Not be We're here.
Speaker 3: Just drinking beer and making baby.
Speaker 4: I'm hanging with the fellows, busting with the boys.
Speaker 5: Broh.
Speaker 6: There it is, pleads gentlem and welcome to another episode of Busting with the Boys. This is episode two five to four. Correct, Yes, sir, two five four. We got a whole slew of things for you guys today. We have a uh I jumbled up put together good, bad, ugly. To be honest with you, I didn't do a whole lot of putting that whole thing together. Compton obviously is writing in his notes right now. But one thing that is going to be tried and true and always on the show as long as they're willing to partner with us, is the Chevy Silver Water doing the new family with unstoppable grit, and they are the official partners of Busting with the Boys, and that is the Chevy Silverado ZR two family. The first ever Silverado heavydu Dy ZR two joins the franchise to make the Chevy ZR two the only truck ground with a full line of trucks ready for wherever your offered. Adventure takes you with exclusive multimatic DSSV dampers, rugged monterrain tires, and up to fourteen available camera views. The Chevy Silverado ZR two and Silverado HDZR two a family with a commanding and unstoppable grit. Head over to Chevy dot com and check out Chevy Sivado and the Family of Chevy ZR two is the official truck sponsor. A Busting with the Boys. Here's what I'll say about Chevy. Dude, anytime I go to a dealership any to have a problem, and I'm in a Chevy dealership, the customer service is incredible. They're willing to help you. It's like it's their first daid trying to grab a sale. Why do I say that, Not the gas, the Chevy Silverado, although it is an amazing vehicle, but the people, the men. Chevy Serrado is a vehicle four rugged, blue collar men, salt of the Earth people, the people from Nebraska. The missouris the Cave Creek Arizonas those types of cats, those are the people.
Speaker 1: Now here's the issue.
Speaker 6: A lot of times, these big tough guys, these strong guys, know about tools, they know about parts, They know about sizings of things, and I am not handy. I'm a domesticated cat. Will you know that you speak.
Speaker 1: I am as well? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm a task grabit guy. You want the job done, I'm ordering task right.
Speaker 6: I go to Low's yesterday, Nolansville Pike and Lows. I walk in there. There's two older gentlemen, Salt of the Earth cats guarantee. They drive a Chevy Silverado. And I look at these guys and go, hey, I got this cold tubbet's leaking right now, and I need to screw to put in there so I can just screw it so the water doesn't come out. And is that okay? Can I can we figure that whole thing out? They look at me, they go, what's your name? I go, I need to find a screw to screw up a hole? What size you need?
Speaker 1: Brother?
Speaker 6: Can one of you just walk me down one of these aisles and help me out? Go try yourself out thirty two, out thirty three. I walk down aisle thirty two and ail thirty three. I did not know what the hell was going on. I spent thirty minutes looking at the same box and all I needed was a damn cap to screw in. So what am I saying? Why am I saying that? The only reason why I'm saying that is y'all are awesome. You guys know how to fix things. You don't have to hire a task grab it. But for a guy like me who doesn't know anything, next time I show up, dude, be like the Chevy Silverado, be dependable, be reliable, and just.
Speaker 1: Help your boy find the damn cap.
Speaker 6: So my hold tub doesn't leak as it was half full this morning.
Speaker 2: I look, I empathize with that story because what I feel like I do is I'll walk around and try and figure out what my solution is without asking somebody. I don't know why that is, but I'll walk around until it's like, Okay, I need help, And almost when I need help, I need the p gonna be walking down the all kind of next to me, kind of seeing me. You know, I'll like get up on my toes for something where they're like, hey, do you need help, And then I'll go, oh, I'm so glad you're here.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't go out of my way right at the beginning and ask for help, but because I do feel like there's a there's a level of expectation when you walk into place like clothes, when they're like, hey, what size screw do you need? And if you give them a certain size, they'll just tell you the aisle and then you'll go down and get it because they assume.
Speaker 1: That you're a man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the men are competent enough to walk down these aisles and figure it out. I've got in a nice little swing to where I'll go to the local Ace hardware. I walk right in. The boys kind of know what's up. Okay, will what do you need today?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: Take me to I need one of them big I need one of them big fucking brooms that you can push on the concrete and they'll be okay, I commercial broom or I think it's just industrial sized broom. It's just the industrial size broom push broom, something like.
Speaker 6: That wide rectangle strong bristles.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you push it too far this way that you start raking out because the bristles go one way.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Or it's like, hey, I.
Speaker 2: Need man screws and like, do you know what size on I'm like, I truly have no clue. But if you got maybe you show me a few, maybe I'll be able to figure it out. I'll beg, what's a good dependable screw go in though, like the wood of a sauna or something like that.
Speaker 1: Like, here's a real sturdy one right here. I'll give me a couple of boxes.
Speaker 6: And if you can find a guy like that at the ace hardwhere I know the one you're talking about. I've been there a handful of times, very helpful people. People, Yeah, yeah, and they get excited about the opportunity to show you this screw. Yeah, this is not the screw you want. Let me tell you why for fifteen minutes.
Speaker 1: Why this is not the.
Speaker 6: Screw you want. Yeah, this screw, yeah, is not as good as this screw. And it's a whole deal, dude.
Speaker 2: Then one time I asked about a small like a I was like, hey, can I just get this drill?
Speaker 1: And they kind of like, yeah, you could feel the internal that drill? You want that? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I was like, honestly, show me whatever, what's the best drill, dude, Like, I just want the best drill that can kind of versatile. It's kind of like a Swiss army knife. But yeah, tool, I feel you. I empathize with that. It's it's tough it's tough being a guy that has no fucking clue how to be a guy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, tools, guns, knives, glasses are all categories. I think it's really cool to find out what your favorite is and stick to that brand. Like if you're a Dwalt guy, that's all you do and you're dying on the hill for Dwalt, you like Milwaukee Tools guy, and get you Milwaukee Tools. But then you got the d Walt guy being like, hey, Milwaukee, that's too expensive. You get just as much over here. It's a fun clash of the titans when it comes to man stuff. I don't know enough about any of the subjects I said to have a brand, but I'd like to become that man eventually.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like orters get into the potion making of your no no.
Speaker 1: Why does the cold tub sound like it's struggling.
Speaker 6: Well, there's been a couple deals with the cold tub I have. I will say, I know, you guys, see my little thing where I put day fifteen this morning around seven am, check that thing off the box. Fifteen days in a row. I hit the cul tub fifteen days, three minutes or more. And I know it's kind of like you put the little thing out there in the burd But for me, it's like I legit in my head had this level of accountability that I have to get done. Here's here's the issue at the cold tub. Is the chiller for the cold tub? If it gets below freezing, you should take You should unplug the chiller and put it somewhere where it's not freezing. And I think that's counterintuitive to having a cold stub. That chiller should be able to stand the test of time. So I'm out there yesterday unscrewing whole hoses and stuff like that, trying to figure it out my idiot brain. I go to unplug the chiller from the hose and all of a sudden, water starts coming out, and I'm looking like this is crazy, and the water gets lower in the cold tub. So I figured out pretty quick it's coming out of a cold tub. So I had to go to Low's. I was at a home home party, house swarming party.
Speaker 1: Before that.
Speaker 6: My oldest daughter throws a plate up my youngest daughter. She gets in trouble. They're doing poop jokes all the time. It was a true dad day anytime you have your kids all day long and you're getting after it having a good time ups and downs, and you're hitting the lows, you're hitting hardware store like that's man.
Speaker 1: I became more of a man yesterday.
Speaker 2: So back to the cultub the original question. Yeah, basically you remove something all your water went out. You needed to screw to like put in for the chiller.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I need to screw to plug up the hole for the chiller.
Speaker 1: That's it. I could I could answered with that, but Joe, Yeah, yeah, speaking a show.
Speaker 2: By the way, Jack was mentioning that people in the comments, I guess talk about my dirty mic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, on the YouTube the little fuzzies on it.
Speaker 1: You want to, you can't.
Speaker 3: It doesn't look as bad.
Speaker 1: And I got a couple of bigger ones out say it looks terrible.
Speaker 3: Video on video, it looks bad, dirty boy.
Speaker 2: Well it's it's from embracing the spook, right, and this from the webs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, about the bottom of your shoes tailor whenever you put them on the table. They hate that because they're why as to the camera, when no you zoom in on, will you can see all the fuzzies on the mic? And I know a lot of people are going to be very happy in the comments whenever you put your legs up on the table tailor, it goes straight into the main cam and there's always like little items on the bottom of your shoes. Do it and when people watch it visually, it is not appealing. I'm here fighting.
Speaker 1: Where are we? Where are we at with society right now? Maybe elements? Maybe the comments are like a suggestion box.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I guess here's an idea. When you see the bottoms of my shoe pointing out in the comments, how many items you see and what those items might be. There's a lot of fun things down there. Let's take lemons and turn them into lemonade. Folks, Let's not just bitch and complain the whole time. I love you guys being in the comments. I love you guys doing all that. But let's pick the battles a little bit. Like you got a dirty mic? Who cares? I got dirty shoes?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 6: Yeah, your boy does a lot of walking around, all right? Not everybody can walk. How do you feel now? People wheelchairs? Got clean shoes?
Speaker 7: Me?
Speaker 6: I get walking, I get I get in the dirt, I get in the grass, I rip around everywhere. Dude, we're the same shoes for a year.
Speaker 3: That you should. We should be fighting our audience on. We could just be like, hey, we'll do better, We'll do better.
Speaker 2: I'm over here in the trenchers right now. I'm over here like, Okay, we'll do better.
Speaker 6: But also you guys do better too, right we can there? There can be common ground, can't there?
Speaker 3: Mean in the middle?
Speaker 1: Speaking of common ground?
Speaker 3: Does that look it looks great? Yeah, it really does.
Speaker 1: Speaking of common ground, I did.
Speaker 6: I did spend some time this weekend watching film on the Alabama Crimson Tide.
Speaker 1: It's a good ball club. That's a strong ball club. Tough bitches down there, tough boys down there.
Speaker 6: All right, Here's what I'll say about Alabama when it was first announced myself, knowing from my past traumas, I'm dealing with Alabama, when Alabama was a dynasty, when they were real I got, I was like, damn, Like, I hope that doesn't happen again. I've watched the film of USF I've watched some of these games. Let me tell you right now, if you're a Michigan, Michigan fan watching the show, we've got nothing to worry about. Michigan top to bottom is a better ball club. They're better coached. They're better put together, they're tougher, they're stronger, and we're gonna dive right up that ass brother at the Rose Bowl.
Speaker 1: Which is why do you want? What makes you say better coached?
Speaker 6: If you look at statistically how we do in the third quarter, I think there's been three points scored on us in the third quarter of the entire season.
Speaker 1: We've outscored our opponents.
Speaker 6: I think over one hundred and fifty points to three in the third quarter. What does that tell me? That tells me when you go into halftime and halftimes a lot longer in college, and you make the halftime adjustments, that is a sign of a great coach squad. When you watch tape of these teams and you see the DBS get lucky with a swipe when they're trying to break up a pass as opposed to Michigan putting their hand through, stabbing through the pocket of the receiver. Device tackles the angles at both hips.
Speaker 1: We're looking. We're looking good.
Speaker 6: Y'all got athletes, We're tougher, we're stronger, and we're just built different up North.
Speaker 1: I will say that.
Speaker 6: I think Michigan might actually win this game by double digits. Would you say, Mitch, I've already bet. I've already been on the win Mass Championship. I did that last last time the game.
Speaker 8: Now I'm talking about.
Speaker 6: Have no money in my account right now. I'll be honest with you guys. Thinks have been tough lately. O you guys see how I'm doing on slips and picks?
Speaker 2: All right? Yeah, it looks like good weekend for your boy. Nine to four going in Monday night.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 6: You don't want to talk about Michigan Alabama.
Speaker 1: I I know where you stand.
Speaker 6: You're roll tied all the way.
Speaker 1: I mean I'm not roll tight in on the way all the way.
Speaker 2: Yes, I want you guys to feel that is very public, very public information. I just stronger saying that we're better coached where you know we're talking about Nick Saban here. Yeah, I know we're talking about Jim Harbot, both the league coaches, but we're talking about al You don't think Alabama. The film you watch is UCF USF.
Speaker 6: If this is the tens, If this is just, if this is the twenty tens, that's a well coached football team. Now I think Nick SAME's get a little older. He's got a little more complacent. He's not Devil's in the.
Speaker 2: Details wiser like, look you look at it, you look at the Georgia game.
Speaker 6: I think he's a stunt. I think he's also I think Jim Harball and his his squad, his assistant coaches are coaching better technique out there right now.
Speaker 2: If you look at the opening of the Georgia game, Georgia put it up their ass in the first drive to where I was like, Okay, maybe Georgia is gonna handle business here. But the adapting to making the adjustments, to keeping your poise and coming out and rolling out what a few unanswered scores against Georgia and Georgia didn't score again into what the fourth quarter may be.
Speaker 1: I mean, this is a boys.
Speaker 2: Will be ready to play Alabama will be ready to play in the win by double digits.
Speaker 1: There's no chance, man, I mean there's a chance.
Speaker 6: But you go ahead and finish that sentence right there. Brother, We're good. Now, we're good. Go and clip this, Dave Abloff, go and clip this sentence. The boys are right.
Speaker 2: So you're essentially trying to rewrite the fear that you had from when you first saw the video.
Speaker 6: I've I've been clear about the situation the whole time. I said it last week.
Speaker 1: I don't think you have been clear. I think it's been fuzzy.
Speaker 6: I have, I said at first, I had a moment because my own past trauma's done with Alabama. Listen to Derrick Henry's ass every single fucking week, uh in twenty seventeen, two other six every year they're all there talking ship by Alabama's the best, that's that and the other. I get a little nervous, But I go watch the film and I said last week, there's going to become a time where I become confident, I because I start to understand that Michigan's built different. We've been in that, we've been in the playoffs two years in a row. Hasn't gone our way? Was the old phrase, third times the charm. We're running ship. This year, we're running it. We're winning the national championship.
Speaker 1: Go ahead.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, you got the moment, but then you all and then you also continue to double down by saying, Mike Tyson, fear as healthy, fear as this.
Speaker 1: You let you ran with that for a week.
Speaker 2: So I am saying, you're course correcting right now, saying now you're now, you're as confident as ever.
Speaker 1: There's no need to fear the Crimson tide.
Speaker 6: I think they're I think we're in a good place right now, Michigan Wolverines are in a great place. So we're gonna win the NAST Championship, okay, And nothing's gonna make me happier than after G and I fly back.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I don't know if G's gonna make it back or whatever you want, but you probably won't even talk to me.
Speaker 2: You And it gets a little, It gets a little dice when you, guys, Michigan, I think we can figure out feels a little.
Speaker 1: I haven't gotten personal G at all.
Speaker 3: Are you guys gonna bet on it?
Speaker 1: Do you want to bet on a G? Do you want to do it now or do you want to wait till closer.
Speaker 6: Well, if you have an idea of something I've I'm.
Speaker 2: Fielding, call, Yeah we should. We should definitely do have an idea. Take suggestions, all right.
Speaker 3: Loser gets a tattoo the team's logo.
Speaker 1: My goodness, the atoo. I'm so wild. Yeah, I'm calling, I'll do that.
Speaker 2: Property of Alabama twenty twenty three, I.
Speaker 4: Will say, I'm not getting that tattoo, and it's a little more scared than me.
Speaker 1: You would do property of Alabama logo three, I.
Speaker 6: Would get the I would get some sort of Alabama logo if Michigan lost.
Speaker 1: I'm asking that one specifically. That's pretty of I think that fine one.
Speaker 6: I think risky that ever, it's a bad look.
Speaker 1: You don't want to do that.
Speaker 6: You know you do not want to do that. I will say, uh, yeah, I get it. I get an Alabama a somewhere in my body. But they're not gonna lose. I'm super confident.
Speaker 4: Bottom of your foot. Okay, you're saying, what really property of the Crimson Tide.
Speaker 1: Property of Nick Saban. Loser has to get the coach tattoo. Why don't you just get the nineteen huh.
Speaker 4: Nineteen for what the amount of national championships will have after this year.
Speaker 1: I'll get nineteen.
Speaker 3: That's the way you get.
Speaker 1: You get Michigan is my daddy.
Speaker 3: Don't do that, Gary, Well, no, that would never.
Speaker 6: So you don't want to do a tattoo. It sounds like I'm on board for the idea of tattoo, but you're not into.
Speaker 2: Hey, we'll wai suggestions here. You know this, can we like we'll be on this show for a while. Yeah, drove the comments.
Speaker 1: I will say that.
Speaker 6: I will say I could sense the fear and g because I did something last week with a with a dap up and I swooped him. I had him with the high school got you, bitch, and you got real sensitive on that, right, I did, probably overreacted.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would like to just say that I can't stoop down to such a childish level when you do that stuff.
Speaker 1: So I got to be the bigger guy, right.
Speaker 6: So getting getting real mad is is the less childish way to do that. Exactly, gotcha, just making sure my rings, you're awkward, making sure you're in a good place.
Speaker 4: I'm just glad you feel a little more comfortable this week after your Daddy dates.
Speaker 1: Do you watch philm Yeah? Yeah, you and Dave had to Dave. Listen, Dave.
Speaker 6: Dave's out here acting like like we haven't the You gotta look at history. You gotta look at the last two years of the playoffs and understand like, yeah, this is the next boss from Michigan to defeat.
Speaker 1: They haven't done that. History.
Speaker 6: We all knew Michigan was going to win the Bay ten?
Speaker 1: Do we not? Yes? We did? You want him to lose? Me? I don't want to be brother.
Speaker 6: We all knew Mitch. You knew, you knew, go to Hello State. Mision is probably gonna win this game. They're probably win the Baden Championship.
Speaker 1: This is a new boss.
Speaker 6: They've acting like Dave. That's fine, Dave can do his thing. I like to sit where I'm at. I enjoyed where I was. I think fear is healthy. I've moved on, I've watched the film, and now I'm more comfortable than ever that Michigan is gonna beat Alabama's ass.
Speaker 1: That's all.
Speaker 3: Hey, regardless of who wins the game or not win or lose, you can still go to the game though.
Speaker 1: With game time that is correct. That is correct.
Speaker 2: Game Time is the ticketing app for Busting with the Boys and Barstool. You shouldn't have to worry when you're buying your tickets, nemb for the next big event. Matter of fact, we do one all of our giveaways for our Black Friday. They went to the game this past week and Cowboys Eagles correct correct six of them. Yeah, sick game time app because we were kind of in a pinch, g jumped on the game Time app Bound six tickets. Yes they were pricing, but it's all good because Jerry's world is a is an explosive place to be at. But game Time is a fast and easy way to buy tickets for all sports, music, comedy, and theater events near you. What are some of the things you like about the game Time app experience? Examples last minute tickets, flash deals, zone deals, easier to find and buy tickets to every kind of event in your area. Game Time has deals on tickets right up to the start of the event, So if you're thinking this is going to be last minute, thirty minutes until we get to this concert, there will be tickets on the game Time app. Find exclusive flash deals and sponsored deals on tickets for football, basketball, baseball concerts. All of its zone deals everything an average of eighteen percent in savings. Take all the guestwork out of buying tickets with game Time. Download the game Time app, create an account, use code busting bussi in for twenty dollars off your first purchase terms apply again, Create an account and redeem code busting for twenty dollars off. Download game Time today, Last minute tickets, lowest prices, guaranteed. Great segue right there, Jack, it was I'm glad that the squad went.
Speaker 1: It'll sit. There are six of them right for the Black Friday.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there were six and they got to witness a pretty good one they did.
Speaker 1: Man speaking of yeah, you want to kick off the good, bad ugly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was actually just working on the good. The Dallas Cowboys, Man, they're rolling. They're rolling.
Speaker 1: I don't want to now.
Speaker 2: It's like, do you get in the area of over hyping them to where they are the center of attention nationally because that's when they start to slip And I kind of like that they're that they're taking care of business. Is it the Cowboys played? Are playing that good? Or are the Eagles bleeding a little bit?
Speaker 3: Eagles are also going through the gallet right now. They are are playing man juggernaut after juggernaut.
Speaker 2: But in a way like you look at a team like the Bills, they're playing a little juggernaut of a schedule too, or where they're in like a must win situation. You're seeing them like lift their level uh of of competition up. They're playing up to the competition. They're winning these close games. We'll get into that last play or that questionable call here in a minute.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 6: But yeah, the Cowboys are rolling, man. Yeah, Cowboys are moving, dude. And you asked the question, should we putting them up there with the best teams? I think that the second best team in the NFL under the Niners and the.
Speaker 1: Forty nine ers are number one.
Speaker 6: The thing that is going to hold the Cowboys back is their situational football. And that's the scariest thing for me because when they get in the playoffs, they're going to be in close games. Are they going to be able to handle a two minute Are they gonna handle a four minute evengain Seattle two weeks ago? Dude, throwing the ball in that third down in the four minute situation, right, is just nuts to me. I just don't understand it. It's obviously a coaching thing. But they have so much talent. They really got a shot this year. They really, I think they really have a shot to come out of the NFC. They're playing good.
Speaker 2: They're getting hot at the right time, right, because you want to play your best ball in December?
Speaker 6: Yeah, and then they played the Eagles again, correct or they are they already played them once got it, Yeah, I mean they got who they play. Can you pull up the rest of their schedule Cowboys because I like the Cowboys. Everybody who's not an Eagles fan, Redskins fan, or Giants fan probably in some capacity as a Cowboys fan. Bills cool, growing up, Bills seeing the Cowboys, seeing the Star.
Speaker 1: Bills, Dolphins, Lions, and Commanders.
Speaker 6: That's actually a tough last four. I think you win the Commanders one.
Speaker 2: I think the Bills they're playing good ball.
Speaker 6: There's nothing here that would say that the Cowboys can't win the last four games.
Speaker 2: Right, Like if they Cowboys play up and take care of business in December with this schedule, like they're going to be a tough team in the playoffs. Yeah, because if you lose the Bills Dolphins, like there's still kind of that blood in the water to me, Like I got Lion, Lions are kind of sitting on the bad We can get to them in a minute. But they can beat the Lions, and then obviously you handle business against the Commanders going into the playoffs.
Speaker 6: Yeah, hopefully in the position where were sitting guys chilling getting ready. I think Bills, Bills are playing. But the scariest game of these last four is the Bills for me, because they're playing goodball. They have a good win against the Chiefs, very controversial win against the Chiefs, but win. Nonetheless the Dolphins. What's the biggest knock on the Dolphins. They only beat the teams they should beat the big games. They they fall apart in. So that for me, it feels like, I love the Dogs. That should be a fun game. That should be a fun over game for us to root for points seeing the Dolphins and the Cowboy are the you know, the Dolphins and the Cowboys get after it and just putting a shitload of points on the board. Lions are right, dude, they drop two of the last three. It's so weird to understand what we talked about before the show, and I'll let you kind of get into it. But Dan Campbell, the culture and what they what they should be doing as opposed to what they are doing right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got the Lions and the bad I just feel like I want to root for the Lions. I love like they have a player heavy coaching staff. All of their culture stuff seems on pointed up to par. They have the players, they have the talent. They have like a stingy they have like a stingy mindset, like they kind of have that doggish mentality like as a team that you need to have.
Speaker 1: And in with each individual.
Speaker 2: But it's like, I feel like they get into December and I would have to look at their schedule last year, but I feel like they they start to fall off later in the year, Like are they just a dome warm weather team? Like you got golf. He's a California boy, like the Many. He it's down the cold weather, the windy city. He starts to doesn't play well. And am I projecting a little bit because I lost in my fantasy league this year?
Speaker 1: Yes, And which me off that I.
Speaker 2: Went with Jared Goff over Matt Stafford because I thought Golf is gonna get right.
Speaker 1: He's gonna get right.
Speaker 2: He's got the guys I'm and raw David Montgomery Gibbs, who's by baller uh, the one that the fantasy league that we're I think it's year three or year four of this.
Speaker 1: It really pisses me off that you.
Speaker 6: Gotta look at your fantasy league. In our league two, you're playing me this week and you're gonna lose again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think I looked at that one because I had my chances were gone after down fifty points right now, Yeah, my chances were gone. I don't even think I did any subs this week. I think that one I'm just kind of taking because it's a fourteen play like three, right, It's a fourteen playoff in our league, which I think is insane.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's wild.
Speaker 2: Who said who's the commission It was Jack. I think he stepped down after a lot of controversy with you.
Speaker 3: I haven't step down because Taylor still has yet to accept that trade.
Speaker 2: So that's what I'm saying, Like, this league is a complete wash because a very low integrity.
Speaker 1: Some things went on.
Speaker 3: Okay, don't say that, just skidd It was no no, listen, I'll say yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: Wills, the September guy in Fantasy lead dude, he gets all the fun you.
Speaker 1: Guys want to get out. Being at the spocal point of this time I made this.
Speaker 2: It was a very A lot of bullshit happened with our lead, you being the commissioner, Taylor going.
Speaker 1: Through around the table.
Speaker 3: One thing that happened, it was a big thing, and I and I and I owned up to it, and I stepped down to set the record trade. And then Taylor chose not to go through with what he should have, so I did everything.
Speaker 1: I don't disagree. You gotta you gotta allow us to get to that point. No matter what.
Speaker 2: We've never been able to talk about this publicly. And I think with that what makes everybody jack?
Speaker 1: For me? Who is that Mark Andrews. You were trading Mark andrew.
Speaker 6: And Mark Andrews. I was changing four Mark Andrews.
Speaker 1: He got to hurt that night. Yeah, the trade.
Speaker 6: There was a lot of morning station about Jack saying he was gonna avoid the trade. And then once Mark Andrews hurt, he said he wasn't gonna avoid the trade, and then I talked to him into avoiding the trade.
Speaker 1: That's what happened, by allowing him to drive a new vehicle.
Speaker 8: Once a month.
Speaker 6: You should do that. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's some.
Speaker 2: Dirty stuff under the table that Jack, now, owning up to it, did accept, but he accepted to where he vetoed the trade of you getting Mark Andrews that night because it happened at nine third in the morning.
Speaker 1: He made him veto it, and I go through by giving.
Speaker 2: Him that Uh, you're like, yeah, it was like a big yeah, you're like getting five players or.
Speaker 3: Players three and Delaney was getting two I believe yeah versa yeah me.
Speaker 2: And so you know, there was a lot of scuttle but going on with the league that we needed this to be under investigation. It got handled behind closed doors outside of the investigation, so it didn't go as public to where now it's kind of like, you know, it's kind of just a wash of a season, right wrong, And den we got we got three other guys in here that are in the league. Do you speaking to that fairly?
Speaker 3: You're talking to three of the guys who also suck in the league, not one of them, and so speak up.
Speaker 1: Then it affects you the most.
Speaker 2: At the end of the day, a commissioner is taking a deal that is a personal It was just personal gain to dilute the product.
Speaker 3: I've now taken public accountability.
Speaker 1: Correct, but I'm not accepted.
Speaker 3: Yes, but I've done everything I could on my end. I'm not gonna be able to drive this car anymore. I didn't win anymore any less. Taylor is the one who benefited and then chose to disgrace the league with a very low integrity move by not completing the trade.
Speaker 5: Is there suspension for next year? I think there needs to be something you can try a draft pick. Yeah, maybe he loses his first round pick. There's got to be some level of consequence. I'll give you, Gus my last pick.
Speaker 1: You're not the one in the in the way you guys are.
Speaker 8: You're not in the driver's seat right now.
Speaker 6: I sat here the day after we did the fantasy draft. I walked in good draft voice.
Speaker 1: Everybody's off of the ma.
Speaker 6: I'll be I don't like your draft, like you're above me or something because I take Tomorrow who suspended cup who had a hamstring? Because I new December ball, and now what's happening.
Speaker 1: I won six of my last seven.
Speaker 6: And it's like, if you guys want to, how many came out for the go ahead? Go ahead and punch up. But at the end of the day, up almost put my shoes up. I'm gonna do it for the people in the comments. At the end of the day, boys like you want to you want to beat the man, you gotta beat the man. I am the man right now.
Speaker 2: Listen, Yeah, all I hear like I don't disagree with you all I don't hear from you, is taking any type of accountability which ultimately enables the the behavior of why this league is what it is.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you a question.
Speaker 6: If I'm if I am a GM on a team and the commissioner who oversees the league allows me to do something, what makes it wrong about me letting that happen for the betterment of my team? If that's not against the rules at the time, because no one say anything about it, and I'm using the rules to my advance, why should I suffer?
Speaker 1: I don't think it's you who suffers.
Speaker 2: I think when you're speaking of the league itself, absolutely you're trying to figure out all the ways you can ben the rules. But I think as far as an individual with your characters, what that's is what suffers.
Speaker 6: Individual is a characters about individuals and character. We can go back to beer Olympics, and once you drop that ping pong.
Speaker 2: Ball, Hey look again, you're you're you're, you're you're asking the walk in the brag.
Speaker 1: If you want to make it about other things, you.
Speaker 6: Want to talk about individual character, we can talk about individual character. I have film video evidence of your character being in question. That situation yeah, yeah, yeah, I was hammered.
Speaker 1: Did not see myself grab another ball in the trade. I was hammered. We can also say let me, I'll just play with the ring now. It feels a little feels a little different. It real good, real good with having fun, fun, what's fun.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I just you know, if you want me to do the trade, I will.
Speaker 2: We'll look back at the end of the day with the playoffs on the playoffs agreed upon.
Speaker 3: Once the it went null and void of our deal. And I said, Donalds Commissioner, the only other thing that had to go forward was you compluting the trade, which you chose not to do, not forgot, or.
Speaker 6: I just haven't done it yet.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, now it's been a month. It's been a month, a full month.
Speaker 1: I think it's twenty one. You look, you're in the playoffs, in the playoffs. This is a league that will.
Speaker 3: Need to just let the monk this weekend.
Speaker 1: Let's tell her do whatever he wants to do.
Speaker 8: Bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, I'm with you. I'm with you.
Speaker 2: It all plays out as long as we're all speaking out here and talking about all the situations that went down.
Speaker 1: Let everybody else make that way.
Speaker 3: It is my fault at the end of the day that all of this confusion and combustion here. But Taylor also enabled this.
Speaker 1: That's the thing. That's what Yeah, you should.
Speaker 3: I I'm the reason that our league has this integrity situation going on to I hope that we can move past it at some point. So the next year, year two, someone else, probably Clump, can be the commissioner that is non biasy and is not willing to be swayed by money or fast cars like I was. But I yeah, I hope we can move past it at some point.
Speaker 1: Taylor has to.
Speaker 3: The other way is if Taylor, If Taylor wins this league, I'm scared that as a whole we will fall.
Speaker 1: We will fall.
Speaker 5: Taylor has his draft Cadarius Tonys put.
Speaker 2: It like this, that's on the list of ship to get you beat, Like how this is all unfolded this year.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the way Jack hands himself as commission I agree with that absolutely.
Speaker 2: Okay, Taylor, let's let's continue into the good.
Speaker 1: Do you have a good you want to bring up.
Speaker 6: My fantasy league that's in there. Joe Flacco thirty eight years old, Cleveland. Guys out there dicing up the Jacksonville Jaguarse incredible.
Speaker 1: We Alreay talked.
Speaker 6: About the Cowboys. Do you want to add to the Cowboys real quick? Dak Prescott, it's probably the m VP of this league.
Speaker 1: That's not what is that? You can't just say what does that mean?
Speaker 6: He's probably gonna win the fan He's probably gonna win the MVP. If he keeps playing at the level he's playing, he'll win the MVP this year.
Speaker 1: He's favored.
Speaker 6: He's favored right now plus one eighty odds better than anybody else. The guy's dicing people up.
Speaker 1: He should.
Speaker 6: He can come back against Seattle when he was down, which they haven't shown in the past. I think he's got a big chance. I think he's gonna win the MVP.
Speaker 1: There's nobody.
Speaker 6: The next person behind him is Brock.
Speaker 1: Pretty yeah, he sucks.
Speaker 6: No, we've already taken that back. Uh. I had a full brawl at this party this weekend with my kids and five of their friends, and I won, So I still got it. And then Vegas this weekend. Boys, Me and Jack Vegas back to Vegas this weekend. It's gonna be a hell of a time. USC gonna go to UFC, make a whole bunch of money. What we should do a giveaway. We should do a big giveaway.
Speaker 2: Follow at Taylor one seventy seven to see what this giveaway in tails.
Speaker 6: But that's my that's my good, my my hoshposh hodge posh put together, h good.
Speaker 1: I feel good about that. Uh the round out my good.
Speaker 2: The team workshop last Friday, Yeah, I thought solid, solid for the boys. We were in here for what like six hours? I fell six seven hours all day long?
Speaker 1: Late? Do what? No, you weren't. You're really killing yourself about that? Why do you? Why are you twenty eight?
Speaker 2: It's something you at ten thirty? Did you show up at ten twenty eight? But and you're usually a guy that's early that Like, that's true. But I've just felt like you just keep continue shooting.
Speaker 5: I mean, I just like it's started in Vegas, the raise Barcel Nashville.
Speaker 1: I wasn't thinking about that. But JP is the ultimate villain of this. Yeah, it does build on your resume, this show.
Speaker 7: That's why I ask exactly why I'm pissed about it, because, like, again.
Speaker 1: What's nuts too?
Speaker 6: Changed when you went on that podcast?
Speaker 1: Hey, everything changed when you went on that JP.
Speaker 2: Do you know why he was late or why he showed up, basically like on time for you're on time, you're late?
Speaker 1: I do know, do you know? Yeah? Well, what's funny is I.
Speaker 2: Called I called him after I after I called you, and seeing if he was here.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh, no, I'm getting a haircut.
Speaker 2: I'm just thinking, okay, well hopefully it's on the back end type of thing. And when he shows up, I'm thinking, man, what was your haircut started at nine thirty?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 6: That is you have been acting different, Mitch? Is there something you want to talk about that?
Speaker 1: Raise? He getting the new fresh cut? Hey?
Speaker 6: Then he's all of a sudden got the mic in front of his face once to do an hour and a half podcast with those guys. What's what are they called? Two dimes and a token?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's getting it. Yeah, getting drunk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got a lock back in getting drunk on the job, on the job going to be we have to interview Dana White.
Speaker 7: Hitting the trenches the first couple of months of twenty four, just to get back in good graces.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm gonna do that Waterfast too.
Speaker 1: I mean we were we were in it all, do the Waterfast together.
Speaker 2: We were interviewing. We had the big thing while we were going out there. Yeah, we went out there for Durso. But I'm just saying just the fact that you finish them, will slam six shots, finish them hours just hours before interviewing Dana White at ten in the morning. At ten in the morning was an insane move.
Speaker 3: I don't think that that's all.
Speaker 1: Hey, what do he says? It was eleven thirty.
Speaker 2: It's even worse because it's closer Moon, It's even closer to the interview which was that one, and you are like basically all the roles like you've taken on busting with the boys.
Speaker 1: That was an insane move. We were all very disappointed.
Speaker 5: Taylor is also a key factor in a lot of these situations we're talking about with the Fantasy League, with Mitch's scenario, there's there is a common denominator, the usual.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it is. Yeah, Mitch knows where he and I stand.
Speaker 1: Been nice.
Speaker 6: Yeah, now, dude, you're good with me? I for real though, will I really don't know, I'll be Yeah.
Speaker 2: To round out the good, to keep it as a positive thing, JP getting engaged.
Speaker 1: I was on Socials, but that was after the episode last week.
Speaker 2: So I just for all the thousands that tune in with the boys, Jpillions is now off the board.
Speaker 6: Any massive hit to Kay Adams. Yeah, she's got to be hurting. She's got to be hurting in a big way. I do want to put this out. Do you guys have a date.
Speaker 1: Should we just start giving amongst us unsolicited advice?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 5: Looking in August right now.
Speaker 1: That's a tough training camp tour. Yeah. Are we all invited? Oh yeah, open whole bus is invited for sure. Let's go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey, do you have hey, anybody on the anybody on the bus in your lineup.
Speaker 5: As the groom has been nobody on the bush?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we got an invite to your wedding because you know a couple of our old producers got invited to Will's.
Speaker 1: But yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: It's all good man.
Speaker 6: So I've been married for so long. I've been in the trenches for so long. If I would have known you boys, then you know, you guys probably would have been in it.
Speaker 1: Yet.
Speaker 6: Yes, I would have said, Hey, I'm getting engaged, can you guys be in my wedding? I just want to let you guys know, guys are one hundred percent invited. But that's character, right.
Speaker 1: Can we can we get a good JP talk to.
Speaker 6: Us about how talk about how it went down. I wan't to know about your emotions what you guys did. Get it on the knee with those legs shaking.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I was super calm and collected the whole day, which I wasn't thinking I was gonna be. And I was telling Will Brian Peters sent us like one hundred and thirty questions, probably like last week. And I'm a big question guy, like to ask the fun ones like the alien twisted tea question and uh yeah, paid off. And so I told Sitting and I sent her that list. I was like, hey, you write down ten of these questions on ten piece of paper. All write down ten questions on my piece of paper. Will play twenty questions very on brand. My mom when I tell her this, she's like, oh, she's gonna know it's too obvious. Like this is not the energy I need right now. Mom, I'm six hours out. Yeah, and uh it's also our anniversary. It's on a Tuesday, so I'm definitely not thinking she's expecting it.
Speaker 1: We go down to Franklin Cool of.
Speaker 5: Chinos is the name of the Italian restaurant that you wanted.
Speaker 1: To know about? Yeah, I just want to go and it.
Speaker 5: Was fire and like, I'm super hungry. When we get down there. Halfway through, I like remember why I'm down there and just lose my appetite immediately, so I just like stop eating a little bit, start thinking about it all, start feeling the rig in my pocket. I'm like, we got to get out of here. Dude, we're on like question eighteen. The idea was it would be my last question. Oh we dinner and finish up faster. We're walking downtown and there's the Christmas Tree in downtown Franklin. Literally it's a ghost town down there except for two people right by the tree. And I wasn't too like hung up on if somebody was needed to be there to photograph it or take a video because I kind of like the intimacy of it, and but they were there, so I was like, I might as well just like have them after this. So sitting there walking by the tree, I'm like, hey, we should get a photo for our anniversary and she's like yeah. I was like, I'll go ask them. So I walk over to them kind of loud. I'm like, hey, you guys, mind taking a photo for our anniversary. They're like, oh yeah, sure, And then I swiped my phone over to the video.
Speaker 1: I'm like, actually take a video.
Speaker 5: I'm about to propose, and this girl she understood the assignment so well. Now I get back over and as I'm walking back to sitting, I'm thinking, all right, do I just get on my knee right now?
Speaker 1: Do I fake a photo?
Speaker 5: Because she's I think she's recording right now, and so I like fake the photo.
Speaker 1: She's like all right, one, two, three, And I was.
Speaker 5: Like, oh, and actually sitting for my last question wasn't my last question, but for my last question, got that on the knee.
Speaker 1: Will you marry me?
Speaker 5: She says, yeah, I'm shaking down there. I like, stand up, accidentally closed the ring box. It's super loud because those freaking hinges are tight.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I was like, oh my god, and so like I'm trying to put the ring on her. My hand is shaking like crazy. I'm looking at the Two Strangers video and I'm like, sorry, guys, like I don't.
Speaker 1: Really know what to do.
Speaker 5: They're like, you're doing great, Like come on focus one time.
Speaker 1: And then finally got it on.
Speaker 5: There. We drive back, you know, she's super overwhelmed. She's unwinding. And I had a little surprise party set up at her house and the back of the bus was there. Some of our Nashville friends were there, her parents were there, who she didn't expect, and so she's like, we have to FaceTime my mom and dad when we get back home. I was like, oh, yeah, Corey and Basil, her two roommates, they're gone. So we'll have like the house ourselves, kind of like unwind and then we walk in. Everybody's there, big surprise, a lot of fun. Oh yes, man, I guess more backstories. I've known since since I was like sixteen, always had a crush on her.
Speaker 1: We never dated.
Speaker 5: I was in the friend zone forever and I was telling I forget who I was telling. But there is officially officially a beacon of hope for those stuck in the friend zone. So if you guys are in the friend zone, it is possible to get out.
Speaker 1: The good guys can't win. You guys can't win.
Speaker 6: Oh dude, that's awesome. Yeah what uh did she cry?
Speaker 1: No, she didn't cry. She was like it up, man, Yeah, what are you doing right? Yeah? Why you sha?
Speaker 3: Nah?
Speaker 5: She did like she was in shock mainly, and then everything happened so fast afterwards, like we've seen everybody. We're both kind of like just sort of like, yeah, I don't know, it's hard to explain.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the crazy feeling.
Speaker 6: This might be a question for anybody watching that has not been thinking about proposing.
Speaker 1: How did you figure out the ring size one of her friends.
Speaker 5: I asked one of her friends who she was going on a bachelorette with, like, hey, can you look at her or ring?
Speaker 1: But it was still too big anyways, so it's hard to figure her out. Yeah, yeah, got to get a researchs hard to kind of like navigate. Do you want to get like the cut?
Speaker 5: You know, the diad figure out as ridiculous, n bro, They're like, what do you want? Like I always wants like an oval diamond with a gold band. They're like, all right, well here's this. I just told you I wanted to diving with a gold band.
Speaker 1: I just told you. It took me hours.
Speaker 3: And I'm sure though you were you were sweating a bit, you know, being nervous. You know, if you really need when you're sweating, the.
Speaker 2: Only thing that wasn't shaken or sweating was JP's armpits. And that is because Duke Cannon has a collection of holiday products that men actually like. Gives the boys something that they deserve, like a big ass lump of coal soap from Duke Cannon. Duke Cannon's holiday gifts are made in the USA by humans, not elves.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 2: These gifts are going to break the bank. Wait, these gifts aren't going are not break the bank? Yeah, definitely not, definitely not. And they make the perfect gift for your boys, your father in law, that cousin. You barely like any of them. They got sos, the the Odoran's all of It, Big Guys, lump of coal, illegally cut pine Malsana's cough syrup, Rudolph's much deserved nightcap, Oops, all brandy, homemade eggnog.
Speaker 1: Find the holiday.
Speaker 2: Soaps and gift sets at Target, Walmart, or go to Duke cannon dot com. Shout out Duke Cannon for keeping the boy clean, smelling good, and not perspirating, even nervous, even nervous while he was down on that knee.
Speaker 1: Yeah, congratulations, that's that's awesome.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it, and it's good too, Like we're thinking August, not fully getting into the fall.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of there's a lot of talk I would never do that.
Speaker 2: We're on the bad end of the clips that could be out there on fall weddings. It's something that we despise. I think you specifically too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, big time.
Speaker 6: You should set the trend of a weekday wedding, Tuesday, Wednesday, baby hump day, low cause the lowest costs. Yeah, get out there, get it done. Location if we thought of a location yet, Greenville? All right, all right, eight six four? Everywhere else?
Speaker 1: Do you have an ordained minister? We're all looking for somebody to do it. I am ordained.
Speaker 2: You know that.
Speaker 1: You know that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Well, saw me do a wedding one time. We'll tell h about the experience.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he did well, say more nice things, the same thing to me. You know he was in He was in the hat for my wedding as well.
Speaker 1: How long was I in that hat? Throw him in the hat? Yeah, yeah, throw in the hat. What if I pay you guys? Consider it? You pay us? No, I can pay him, but get your nice gift. I am a great gift giver.
Speaker 5: Oh you wouldn't give me a gift otherwise, No, I'm.
Speaker 6: Gonna get you a gift no matter what. But do you want Crystal stemware? Do you want something the actual want?
Speaker 1: I don't even know what that first thing was.
Speaker 6: I don't either, but I've seen the wedding crashes too many times not to mention Chris Crystal stemware when you're talking about weddings.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. You're in the hat. You're in the hat.
Speaker 3: You just gotta wait.
Speaker 1: Let me interview.
Speaker 2: Yeah, on the short list, let me interview, give him a call to Hey, you've made the shortlist.
Speaker 1: We're gonna go to this.
Speaker 5: Last I'll FaceTime you. Her parents will be there, My parents will be right, and we can talk.
Speaker 1: We can do it all.
Speaker 6: Do interviews with you, interviews with her, and I'll put together so then real nice, keep it short, say fifteen minutes in and out.
Speaker 1: That's all we have to say.
Speaker 6: I can already tell where I'm going, and it's not gonna be I'm not results as always.
Speaker 1: Your names in the hat, that's all. Like, you're just the top five, your top five? Yeah, top five already. Do we have a do you have any more to round out the bad list? Yeah?
Speaker 6: I have one, uh Colin mccorr's lack of character whenever he uh hitting the transfer portal, Like wherever he ends up, it will kill my culture.
Speaker 1: What that's good for my list? Coylein mccor, you're talking about the Ohio State quarterback.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, you go eleven and one and you get in the transfer portal, like you've got to be to have bad character. Like he's got to see it through, like you don't want to stick around and try to actually have a chance at beating Michigan. That's crazy to me, It's just crazy. It's just tough I had. I mean, I was gonna do more bad to.
Speaker 1: Let everybody know he was a five star recruit, big time ballplayer. We're talking big time ballplayer. Pan out eleven and one at Ohio State.
Speaker 2: Another five star receiver that he's potentially bringing with to Nebraska.
Speaker 1: You're visiting the Huskers this week.
Speaker 2: He's Mormon, right, doesn't matter if you can throw the football, you can catch the football. You got a place on the squad with the Huskers. As we're building this culture to get back to Nebraska. I think that they go to Nebraska.
Speaker 1: That's just what I think. And I'm hopeful. I'm optimistic.
Speaker 6: You want him, Yeah, absolutely, You wouldn't want the Oregon State quarterback or the Washington State quarterback.
Speaker 1: Want of those guys, to bring them all. We want competition. Who rights to the crowd, crema rights to the top. There it is there, it is bab Yeah, words, we'll take I want all of them. Anybody who wants to come to Nebraska, come take a look. We got a lot to offer.
Speaker 6: Tom Accord goes to Nebraska. Are you not worried about him hurting the culture that Matt Rowle's trying to Unstill?
Speaker 1: What's so?
Speaker 2: Was it?
Speaker 1: What's what? Whatever? What's the actual evidence of the culture thing that you're thinking of him going into transfer portal? Why is that bad culture? Is he going to you go eleven and one?
Speaker 6: You had the shot at the playoffs, and you're the quarterback of that team, the captain of that team, and you're just gonna leave the boys with more eligibility, not thinking about stacking and beating Michigan for the first time winning a BEA ten championship. You're just gonna give up on the boys and leave. That'd be crazy. Maybe he thinks there's a better situation. Maybe it's a coach. I'm not saying it's a quarterback coach at the OSTEA Like.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's situation, Like maybe he's just not thinking of I gotta beat Michigan type of thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but okay, all right, if that's how you feel, I understand that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think there's more outside the bubble of Ohas severers Michigan, not in the Big Ten. Yeah, that's what I'm saying. In your shoes. I can understand why you might think it's a culture thing. To me, it's like there's more. There could be greener grass for him. Maybe he's looking at maybe he's weighing his options, And I love that he's weighing his options with the big Red.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I mean, hopefully hopefully he doesn't kill the program, because you guys are taking steps. You're taking incremental steps. You're getting one game better every year. Yeah, next you're gonna make a ball game. Year after that you're gonna be above five hundred. Yeah, yep, year after that you'll be Hey might go to the Big Ten championship game.
Speaker 1: Time.
Speaker 6: Yeah, seven years from now, you're a Winnas Championship.
Speaker 1: I think it starts with these boys visiting this weekend in Lincoln. That's this weekend.
Speaker 2: It's this week Yeah, so either it's a weekend or week you know, they need me to I will let coach rule know.
Speaker 1: If you need my services, they are available yet. Yeah, I am ready. I'll do it.
Speaker 2: Do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if they wanted to Braska.
Speaker 6: To get where they want to go, they need to call Will Compton fill up the G six and send his ass over to Lincoln.
Speaker 1: I'll come to No, just to hang out.
Speaker 2: Why not, because that's that's a solo mission. That's they want to fly in the closer. Yeah, I just want to be on the plane and hang out. I won't say nothing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got you. I'll hangout. Prince, No, you do. You're too much of a liability with the Michigan with the Michigan factor going on. Well no, why would it be a liability? Is your liability to give it somehow?
Speaker 6: But if you're if you're the like, if I don't view Nebraska as a threat, then I'm not a liability.
Speaker 1: That's okay. Again.
Speaker 6: No, I'm not coming at you. I'm just saying I could be I can help.
Speaker 1: No, I know, and I'm saying that your help would not be needed. So I can't.
Speaker 6: That's what my ring now gotta be uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: Uh the round up, my bad is uh rude taking a picture of Sanna. It's not you know, couldn't get her going, but.
Speaker 5: You have like the arguably the most adorable photo on the Internet of all time, right before she's about to cry.
Speaker 2: But when where she's like, oh bro bro. I picked her up because she was listen. We we had a visit to the South Pole. It was not necessarily working out the way we were wanting it to. And I was like, hey, sweetheart, like, you know, give him a shot, give black Sanna a shot. I know he tells you about who Sanna is. And uh so I'm holding her. I pick her up because she's she's beside herself and I pick her up. I'm shaking her. I'm like rue Lee and dad Dad. It kind of like gets her like in the in the zone. And I go, hey, I'm gonna sit you on Santa's lap. You remember that's Santa Claus. We want to take a picture of Santa. I said, I'm gonna sit you on Santa's lap and we're gonna take one picture, a lot of a lot of it to you guys will learn, like, set the expectation. We're gonna take one photo and Daddy's gonna come pick you back up. So we're gonna take one photo. Okay, okay, and then you sit her down and bless her little heart, she was trying to hold and keep it together.
Speaker 1: I was like, one photo, Okay, here we go, take the photos. Take the photo, and she just slowly is just breaks. I'm like, you did great, you did great, you did great. Oh but yeah, where'd you find that Santa? Well, you know, Wednesday at the mall. I think it's the Wednesday Santa. You know what I mean. It's just a photo. This is the best. Yes, it was awesome. I walked around the corner and I was like, hell, yeah, that is one thing.
Speaker 6: I wait to post this. That is one thing we need to talk about. There's too many Santa's around, Like my oldest is getting a little.
Speaker 1: Like that Santa.
Speaker 6: It looked the same as the other Santa.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: I was thinking about that over the week. Yes, I agree with.
Speaker 6: You, because we did Santa photos on Friday right before we did the meeting, and I literally had to rush from that.
Speaker 1: I was on time match and then right after that. Literally.
Speaker 6: The next day we go to like illumination at the zoo and we go through this barn and who's sitting there.
Speaker 1: Friend Santa?
Speaker 6: What is it called illumination zoo? Illumination excuse me? Which is awesome, by the way, like you have you takenaything?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is so sick.
Speaker 6: You get some hot cookie, you walk around, you look with the lights. It's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: But we go in the barn. There's another Santa there, dude.
Speaker 6: And then we go to this Wags and Walks charity thing yesterday where they're they're dishing out puppies like they're hotcakes, and there's a Santa sitting there. Santa to hitty with the boys as they're going like, oh, dog, I gave you the pull, the pull the beard die. Hey, hey, Santa's my daughter's.
Speaker 3: This is the Santa guys.
Speaker 1: Hey, you knows merchandise for Christmas? Yeah?
Speaker 6: And he uh, he looked way different than the other standa and then literally the thirsty wind goes these he looks different than the other santas, I go, yeah, Santa fluctuates. He's moving around a lot, so he's got a lot of stuff to do. He's got to burn some calories before he goes on the Big Hunt on December twenty fifth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's Big Hunt.
Speaker 2: I was thinking about it too, because we did like a breakfast with Sanding thing on set day, and yours young enough, like right now, she's just scared of Santa. But I was thinking like as they get older, like you gotta start to figure out, hey, we're gonna see real Santa once you gotta identify who that guy is and then the rest. Maybe you just kind of say, like, you know, Santa goes around, they have other Santas that take pictures. This isn't the real Santa. We'll see the real Santa on you know, if you do something at your house or if you whatever, the big moment is you're like, this is Santa for real? Because I was trying to think, like, man, that is a little confusing, especially your Santa that shit would.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, that's that sweet. You know that's not a real Santa.
Speaker 5: Do y'all remember how y'all found out Santa was bake?
Speaker 3: I don't so spoiler alert, Sannah is not real if they are kids listening, So maybe this isn't.
Speaker 2: The right program for you're seven watching this right now, I will say I was one of those kids who fought, who swung the sword and died on the hill of Santa being real until probably fifth grade.
Speaker 1: Here's why, which I know is funny.
Speaker 6: I don't think fifth grade is that long.
Speaker 1: I think fifth crazy. It's like, you keep it quiet.
Speaker 5: You're like you could see it being fake, you could see it being real, but you're not ever gonna tell your friends.
Speaker 1: I don't know what sand's coming.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because Actuel, like I really came to terms in like my first year of middle school, sixth grade, sixth grade, seventy grade.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I was like eleven. I remember like coming around to like, okay, maybe I'm onto them. Because here's what my parents did. In the beginning. My mom woke me up in the middle of the night. She's like, hey, do you want to see you want to see something?
Speaker 1: And I was like yeah, She's like.
Speaker 2: And so we like creaked over to the to the door, and she cracked the door, and so I just saw through the door my grandpa dressed up as Santa. Obviously, my grandpa used, I'm thinking he's sleeping in another room, thinking he's missing out. But my grandpa was dressed up as Santa. But Santa is putting out presents under the tree, and I was. I was young, So it was like one of those moments I vividly remember. So even when I started to question, even third grade, fourth grade, when kids would try and tell me this, I would. I would do this thing where I said, I swear on everything, no crosses count, that Santa is real, and you cannot tell me otherwise because I saw. I'm like, you guys might be right, like maybe parents do something, but I swear to God, I saw him with my own eyes, and you can't tell me I didn't. It didn't happen. So that's why I fought until the very end. I fawn until the very end, until I think one of my parents just might have eluded. Like cause even again, we'd go to midnight Mass and you come back and Presence would be sitting there, and we had this this pit bull mix that was kind of like an adopted dog. So it was like vicious towards everybody else. So I'm just saying, how in the fuck is somebody able to come in this house with this dog here? Sure enough, it was like Scott, like a really good friend of ours that knew how to work with Buck.
Speaker 1: His name was Buck, and he got past him.
Speaker 2: But even then I'd come back from midnight Mass and be like and be like, man, like this, this dude is elusive, Like there really is a stand out there. I don't know how to explain it, but there's something out there.
Speaker 1: So it was.
Speaker 2: I thought it was a very good My parents crushed. Yeah, my parents crushed it all the same my parents. Man, that's fucking I wish I remembered a time like that. I remember like trying to play it cool and not really knowing. But it's tough because people we beat. People would be yelling about it. Yeah, getting mad about it in the cafeteria. Yeah, no, you don't fucking and the people are back and forth. I will say we were on the way to Zoo elimination.
Speaker 1: You gotta believe you're not believing what you'all laugh about. You said you're in like sixth grade. Yeah. I may be misremembering this, but when was the first time you beat off seven? It was around middle school.
Speaker 5: I was just thinking, you you still believed in Santa at the same time you were being your meat.
Speaker 1: It's crazy, bro.
Speaker 6: Did ever I've obviously told a story about me first time jerking off. I tell you about how I figured out how to jerk off? Have I ever told that story?
Speaker 1: Probably?
Speaker 6: I mean you started like, no, I was, I was almost a victim Sana actually legit. Yeah it was Christmas. No, that's a whole different deal. But we're going for uh zoo illumination or whatever it is, and we're driving, we're talking about Santa, and when starts talking about one of her classmates that like think Santa's not real and there she's six years old, five years old, learn in kindergarten. I'm thinking, I gotta call their fucking parents.
Speaker 1: I got for real like that.
Speaker 6: You can't be doing that this early because if once it's a one piece of doubt, it's only a matter of time before they find out that Santa's not real.
Speaker 1: And that's gonna, you know, go down. You gotta lift your game. You gotta take that as a personal challenge. Listen, we do we do? You need me to call again? Yeah? No, God, no you are not when next week.
Speaker 6: I'm not talking to you until after Christmas. We literally we put we do like the big boots and we walk the boots with they have like it's like powder but footprints to and from the chimney. When my kids go to sleep, I watch their Nanetcam until I can see like they're kind of dozing off, and I walk through take based off. So I take jingle jingle belts and I like walk around the house and you can see them pop up like they know we put ship out.
Speaker 1: We do.
Speaker 2: We do a whole bunch of stuff right now, I think, then, but yeah, give a little call to the old man of that other child.
Speaker 6: Here's what here's what I can do for you. You know that whole Santa outfit. I have memer we did with the Titans a long time ago. We were pumping me up. I have that Santa outfit. I think, to get Rue over her fears because this can last a long time, let me come over in like March and then again in May and just check in with through it. That way, there's a familiarity in there. And then December hits and she's like, yeah, we're boys.
Speaker 1: I mean, we're doing another Sanda thing with you all this month? What we doing. I didn't Santa come in to visit at one of our like our Christmas deal. I hope not are you for real. I think so was talking about it.
Speaker 6: I swear to god, my kids have got like seven like professional foot like photographs done with Santa.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why it's gonna be. But it's legit.
Speaker 3: Three these kids were gonna go to a grocery store in their lives.
Speaker 1: Jokes on you.
Speaker 6: We're at a grocery store on Saturday, Foods in Green Hills.
Speaker 1: The good about that? Hey, I'm with that idea. O way, yeah, I'm with I'm with that idea.
Speaker 2: You keep kind of you keep kind of hitting them with the Santa stuff because the sin was going around. Even though she was scared of the one on Saturday, She's seeing the other little kids engaged. I'm like, see Sanna happy. He makes people happy. Yeah, he's a good guy. You see all the high fives you're giving everybody high fives?
Speaker 6: Good the words Santa happy, Yeah, Santa happy. Yeah you cry, Daddy's sad?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah yeah. But I was at a grocery store this weekend. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Boys, they'll try to take it away from me.
Speaker 1: Just yet. You're at the hot bar.
Speaker 6: I'm about to lose it all. I'm telling you all. You know what I'm gonna go broke and then I'll I'll show you guys, I'll be able to go a story every week. I might be working there. Who knows, dude, who knows?
Speaker 2: Go Uh, let's do the direct TV our direct take. Let's throw up so we can get into this ship to get you beat.
Speaker 1: I only have one, uh, and I do have a overly direct take. Do you have one?
Speaker 6: I can pick a one?
Speaker 2: All right, boys, we're moving in over direct take presented by direct TV. DirecTV's the ultimate destination for pro football. It's where fans can get their football fixed this season, whether you're watching games live on TV or streaming on the app direct TV. As you covered, no more satellites, No more satellites, boys, you can stream now with DirecTV. Stop compromising, start watching football called one eight hundred Direct TV.
Speaker 1: My overly direct take. The Broncos win the AFC West this year, that's the take. We didn't need for it to happen.
Speaker 2: I know, yeah, yeah, yeah, you're right, because they're they're creeping, but the Chiefs are bleeding a little bit.
Speaker 6: It takes the two Chiefs to come on the show today.
Speaker 1: That's all right.
Speaker 2: They know where I say, and that's why, you know, it'd be fun to have to do his thing, to do his thing and hit the unfellow button on me a long time ago.
Speaker 6: My overly direct take is the Houston Texans should sit out CJ. Stroud the rest of the year. You know you've got a stud. Why lose games get a better draft pick.
Speaker 1: You guys will be much better off as a franchise. I'm all in. I'm all in for the Tanks now. I'm all in for the Tanks now, dude. They got a shot to go to the playoffs. Yeah, yeah, yeah, well.
Speaker 6: They're they're they're starting to They're in the hunt. They're in the hunt, the third in the AFC South right now.
Speaker 3: There gonna be three AFC South teams go to the playoffs.
Speaker 1: Which was a take by somebody on this podcast. Daggs are not that good.
Speaker 6: They're up and down, the kind of falling apart. Trevor Lawrence bad Ankle, what's that.
Speaker 7: You just said, like two or three weeks ago, the Jags are legit, They're good, They're a good ball pass.
Speaker 1: It has happened. I'm like, oh maybe not. Taylor's NFL takes their big crazy y'all don't like my takes. John Payton not that good a coach I was. I thought I was right about that. Starting quarterback in the NFL. Yeah, still starting. Hey, what a wild win, by the way, three nothing over the Raiders. Max crowds went off.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we have two and a half two and a half, ten total tackles, bro, justin Jeffary.
Speaker 6: That's good because I feel like the defensive player of the year was getting away from him a little bit. Do what the defense like, being in the hunt for defensive player of the year was kind of getting away from him. Oh yeah, a couple of weeks where there was not statistically great and then a couple other guys were having some good, big games.
Speaker 1: How's that for a trick, by the way, ship to get you beat?
Speaker 2: Lining up all sides, Bro, Look, at the end of the day, you can't line up off sides. You can't line up off sides. You can't put into the rest hand.
Speaker 8: I agree with Tony fucking sucks.
Speaker 1: Whoa come on, anything you want me to give me.
Speaker 7: He's got a family, geez. He has single handedly lost the Chiefs two games this year.
Speaker 1: This is for the Boys podcast.
Speaker 6: Say it differently, Tony, mean it, but say it differently.
Speaker 1: Say another source said it, don't say you said it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, I heard that. I heard that from a reliable source.
Speaker 1: Know my sources.
Speaker 7: But he has single handedly lost the Chiefs two games this year. The ball that went right through his hands against the Lions and was a pick six, and this one like.
Speaker 1: He game never comes down to one play. Yeah, come on, man, it's never one play, never one player.
Speaker 8: Here we go. Miss You know that, I do know that, but you.
Speaker 7: That that literally that play I get like last night was the reason we lost the game because he scored He literally scored a touchdown on that play, but his toe was on the line, which it shouldn't be. And I agree it, like he was lined up and I don't know how you are that close to the line and you can't look down and see that you're fucking.
Speaker 8: Over the ball.
Speaker 7: And he doesn't like have the wherewithal to be Like I got to back up a little bit, like, yeah, that is on him completely.
Speaker 1: You don't think you don't think the refs shouldn't have called it.
Speaker 7: I mean there are the point where the reff was saying, like it was so blatant that we can't I don't agree with that, but like there is some part of like being a ride receiver, you have to look in at the ball and see where you're standing at Yes, you check, and they'll tell you, like, back up a little bit whatever if you're if it's that blatant and you're that close to the ball, like literally like a split end, you need to realize I need to back up.
Speaker 1: I agree with you. Like to me, it's what oh yeah, yeah, yeah, that's why you see a lot of that guys.
Speaker 6: You for a full second, for a full count. Because that's what we were talking about before the show is if this is a two minute drive and the clock is running, this play should have been should have been let go where you just kind of let them do their thing, but the clock wasn't running.
Speaker 1: We play is that? Is that play? So it's so I just want to see the priest.
Speaker 8: Stat I agree that.
Speaker 2: I agree with people like, oh, you can't call it. It's like, I mean, they honestly, they threw the flag. It's not like they knew the touchdown was gonna happen. The flags already out there, you know, before the play unfolds. So the fact that it's like all we're trying to yeah, bro, that was incredible.
Speaker 7: That's that's another way the reason why i'missed because that play was so sick.
Speaker 1: It was awesome that he just really sick, just rips it down like in history. Yeah, he can't see it, probably good so wild.
Speaker 6: I mean, he is so in the neutral zone, like he's literally almost and he's looking at it. If he was lined up with Vaughn, he theyd be touching toes.
Speaker 5: Travis probably just told him right before the play like, Hey, I'm about to kiss it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna gow it to you ready. He's like He'll just out there ready. Was crazy, so is Andy Reid.
Speaker 8: I get it.
Speaker 2: Definitely a very high emotional moment, so it were you know, you're you're definitely yelling at the refs, I know, and just being like it's the worst call of all time.
Speaker 1: That's emotional. He wanted to win that game bad.
Speaker 6: I didn't feel any type of way about that though they were disrespecting Josh, or was disrespecting Josh. Yeah, No, it wasn't like that, like like Kate was trying to stay that on the show this morning, saying, how do you feel about this?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You know me, bro, you know me?
Speaker 6: I wiggle around everything. You ain't gonna get me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that that's titty play.
Speaker 6: And it's not the first play a neutral zone situation that the Chiefs have gotten fucked for Patriots a few years ago AC Championship.
Speaker 1: Before it.
Speaker 6: Right, that's crazy because we were talking about it's like the end of end of the Patriots.
Speaker 1: That's it, and then do it again the Patriots win.
Speaker 2: You want to talk about ticky tach call. The holding call at the end of the game in the Super Bowl this past year, that was a while.
Speaker 8: I'll be like the first Chiefs fan to tell you that, yes it was ticky tack.
Speaker 2: Come on, but like it's not correct if you're so, If you say, but that's not like technically sides, what do you think?
Speaker 8: Come on?
Speaker 1: Come on, like technically did he grab? Was it a subtle hold? Sure? Technically is the lineup in the neutral zone? Yes?
Speaker 7: And that's what I said, Like he is off sides. The flag in the Super Bowl was sticky tacky.
Speaker 8: You have to call it. But it's like, I'm more pissed at Tony. I'm more pissed at Tony than.
Speaker 1: I You don't call that. Let the boys play, you know, let.
Speaker 2: The boys figure it out. Yeah, there's a penalty on literally every play. That's where you go, Hey, boys will be boys.
Speaker 1: Let him go.
Speaker 2: But that's when you can't sit there and put on the rest and yell down the line of scrimmage. Hey, back up, back up. It's like they don't do that with defensive linemen. Offensive guys already have every part. Every part of the game is centric around the offensive winning and scoring. So it's like they don't do all that stuff for the defensive guys. Hey, backup, you're in the neutral zone, you know what I mean. It's like you just gotta check.
Speaker 1: Got a check?
Speaker 6: Do you want to maybe re like adjust that statement before we go on to the Tony sucks.
Speaker 8: Tony is.
Speaker 7: He has all the talent in the world, but for some reason he cannot put it together. He's just not about it.
Speaker 1: That's how I say it.
Speaker 8: For the boy right there, you see his routse that he runs in the first.
Speaker 6: Second, I thought, Mitch is drunk.
Speaker 1: Oh he needs the clip of him being like Tony sucks. And I was like, Oh, that's all we needed.
Speaker 8: His routes are crispy, but he can't catch the ball.
Speaker 1: What's crazy? Caught the ball to put in the ends on that last that play that you're talking about. He sucks, Tyler. Just fine.
Speaker 6: Let's move on to the twisted question. Yeah, yeah, you got some good for us, Mitch. Oh so you fully decided you're no longer doing this one?
Speaker 7: They he this person reached out to me and was like, I'm tired of seeing you getting destroyed?
Speaker 1: Was it a text or a tweet?
Speaker 8: Tweet?
Speaker 6: Nice twist the question brought to you by Twisted Tea, the smoothest hard to iced tea out there, perfect for pool part is college game days. Keep it twisted with twisted tea. Grab a refresh refreshing twisted tea today. Go ahead, Mitch, you want to give this guy a shout out, you can take this one for yourself.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna get the shout out and you have to find.
Speaker 1: It twisted tea.
Speaker 2: Hopefully, as everybody's listening to this, they saw a twisted tea appearance from our maning cast.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, Hopefully if the Titans do what they're supposed to do right, there will be a twisted tea appearance.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Wow, should think gets you beat? You see the CEO or founder of Arizona Iced Tea. Yeah, saying that twisted tea sucks and so I'm gonna go ahead and make a better one. He's gonna go bankrupt in three years. What's your question?
Speaker 8: Good luck?
Speaker 7: This comes from Tom underscore shoot thirteen on Twitter. He says, knowing you aren't gonna make the NFL, would you rather be a big star on a smaller small Jesus, let me restart all right, Knowing you aren't making the NFL, would you rather be a big star in a smaller college, like a non Power five school, or an average player at a big college like Bama, Georgia, Michigan, Nebraska like a small like an average player there?
Speaker 8: Knowing you aren't going to make the NFL.
Speaker 6: Two thanks, before we answer that question. Mitch is really turning into boss.
Speaker 5: He really is.
Speaker 6: He's starting to gain this characteristics. Second thing, he said, big school like Georgia, Alabama, Michigan, Nebraska.
Speaker 1: What did he not say?
Speaker 7: I'm not gonna say Ohio State because then it's just I'm just meat riding.
Speaker 1: Ohio State is a big school. Big school.
Speaker 6: You can thrust on top of that if you want to. It's the top ten school that you claim to be a fan of. Just answer the question, we'st never got that man, though.
Speaker 1: Big star average, do we get to pick the team? I'll be an average player on Alabama.
Speaker 3: Average player all day, because you know how many women's down economics that comes from that.
Speaker 1: You're not even.
Speaker 3: Close give me, I don't know if that's a good one. Can get Abama, Tennessee, Georgia, any SEC program and dude, you're gonna have a good time the end of the day and not a lot of pressure. If you're that dog at a non power five school you lose. There's like twenty three hundred kids who have a horrible week because of you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, probably more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I'm just averagingide. Yeah, average guy, you might get that one shot where you make a play and then like you're cemented, sub cemented as a legend there just because you were some classic average white guy made a catch, like doing a project. Three of these average white guys, which in reality they're not average athletes.
Speaker 1: There's just one average to.
Speaker 3: The the what's going on at Alabama? But these guys, I have a dude has two rings and he played.
Speaker 6: Three snaps Preston dialand who else.
Speaker 3: I don't want to like throw names out there, I'm talking about average white guys.
Speaker 6: I did want to throw a little jab at Preston right there.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean if you played three plays and has two rings, I don't think you're throwing them out there.
Speaker 1: Just that is what it is. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Look, I'm being the average white guy, that's all.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yea, yeah, one percent beat the average white guy.
Speaker 1: I didn't say his name Jack.
Speaker 3: It's our boy, Mac.
Speaker 2: Okay, Mac, shout out to the shout out Mac. You got your rings than me, might have more rings.
Speaker 1: Still have your knees, brother, good job, two more rings and two more knees. Yeah, you're good.
Speaker 6: Would anybody else take the small school just like that to be like a JP role right there? I think that's something you think would.
Speaker 3: Mitch hasn't answered yet.
Speaker 7: I'm not gonna say that, but we see the film solid, Yeah, I mean it was. It was nice being a good player at a small school like I wouldn't change it for the world. I don't know if I would want to go to like a bigger school and be that and not play.
Speaker 6: No, you didn't say that, you said average, average, average player, average games. You're you're you're in the fight with the boys.
Speaker 2: Do you would you rather have your experience or be at a D one school your senior year and not see the field at all.
Speaker 7: I'd rather have my experience ten out of ten times. All right, all is life, man, that's the D three football life.
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 8: What else?
Speaker 1: What else do we have?
Speaker 6: I got, I got something. It's a question for JP. We were in Chicago a couple of weeks ago and you said you had a take about Christmas music. Oh yeah, and I like to bring that back up.
Speaker 5: My take with Christmas music this year, it's two small things. One of them, Thanksgiving felt like a little earlier this year in November, and then people, I think Christmas music should be for December, not no time in November at all. Second, I think artists from all genres are lazy when it comes to their Christmas When it comes to the Christmas time, We've been listening to the same Christmas songs for my entire life. It seems like my parents were listening to the same songs that I'm listening to. And get an artist to come in here and lay down an original, something new, something something different than all the old stuff. I think artists are lazy when it comes to their Christmas music. And that's my take.
Speaker 6: When's the last time I original Christmas song came out that was a hit.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what they do.
Speaker 2: They do a good job of their Christmas album shout out it is it the podcast that doesn't New Heights or is it the Philly the Eagles, my.
Speaker 7: Lot of Johnson and Ja Jason Ke they call like a Philly Christmas Philly Chris that I.
Speaker 1: Mean, it's it's a banger. I always love seeing the content that they have, but it's really good. It was a great idea. Yeah, who's that? Who's that? Uh? You said? My lotta dude? His voice is insane? Who's the the do you tackle from Georgia? Did you hear him? Bro? He sounds incredible too? Yeah? I mean so your take is essentially we need more original Christmas music. We need updated Christmas music. You don't want the old stuff. It's being over for of a take? Is I don't the old stuff is washed? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Like, well then he goes to he doesn't like Christmas music, right, Which that's that's how it always turns. It's just like my pumpkin spice thing. The old school Christmas music is washed. JP Hovey, Sure washed if that's what, If that's what we need to get the ball rolling for new music, I'll yeah, I could stay on that.
Speaker 2: You just want to see more, You want to see some innovation in the christ I don't disagree with you. I think there's some voices out there. There's a lot of good voices there, A great opportunity for Sack Bryan, a lot of good opportunity for Stapleton. I mean that is some more like the western country vibe. But who else? Who else would be? Who else would you think would.
Speaker 1: Do really good?
Speaker 8: Get Gunna on there, just ripping, Yeah, that would be good. Get Mike on there.
Speaker 1: Who's that?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: That Smith? But doesn't Sam Smith have some Christmas music? Yeah? It's mostly cover, mostly covers. Okay, he's got the voice an angel of an angel.
Speaker 6: Yeah, someone needs to do that hit some new Chris really can't stay baby, it's cool outside?
Speaker 8: Whoa bro?
Speaker 1: That's my favorite? I know about that song now, yeah, I know about It's still my favorite. What are what are the top three Christmas Christmas songs to y'all? To your talk?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we can hit it, Yeah, we have to. We'd have to take a few minutes. We'd have to take a few messages.
Speaker 5: Want to do it Christmas movie or Christmas songs. I don't even know if we want to do this right now.
Speaker 3: But yeah, we can do it next week and prepare more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I won't be on the pod next week. Next week, oh d next week is yeah, next week is our Christmas podcast because the one after that's best off. We were have to get the lights on the bus. Maybe we do the tier top the list. We could do white elephant.
Speaker 3: That'd be fun.
Speaker 1: Taylor the thing something to think about.
Speaker 3: We could zoom you in Taylor for at least twenty minutes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I'll be in the middle of that thing I have to do this time.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, let's go to war Boys. Play some te Grizzly before you go in. I'm gonna play that baby that's cold outside. Will get me hyped up. That's a bummer. I'm gonna I'm gonna miss your boys because we do.
Speaker 2: It's only next week and then everybody's gone. But we could do the white elephant stuff on Tuesday when he's here.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, if we did a white elephant, I will get everybody lucy all right. If you don't use nicotine, feel free to smash that thirty sticking forward button.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you do.
Speaker 6: Today's sponsor Lucy has something for you. Lucy Nicotine gum pouches. Breakers have all things in common note tobacco, powerful nicotine, and delicious flavors. Lucy's sent me personally a bunch of products to try, and I've been really enjoying the Breakers. Cracked that thing open and really bring us the flavor out in a big way. Breakers have something that no other pouches do, a little capsule inside each one. I'm not sure why I actually jumped a bullet point and talked about what I just talked about. Visit Lucy Lucy dot co and use promo code busting b U s s I N to get twenty percent off your first order. Shipping is always free and there's a thirty day refund policy if you change your mind. That's Lucy l u c why dot ceo promo code busting b U scion to receive twenty percent off and always free shipping.
Speaker 1: And here comes to fine print.
Speaker 6: Lucy products are the only for adults of legal age and every order is age of verified warning. This product contains nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 6: It is absolutely addictive chemical, but it's the.
Speaker 1: Best also neuroprotective per Andrew Huberman.
Speaker 8: Yep.
Speaker 1: DM to Andre Hubertman this weekend, did you did he DM? Beck? No? How about the how about the Rock?
Speaker 2: Uh No?
Speaker 1: And neither did Joe Rogan.
Speaker 6: So I actually had a big weekend of getting silenced, shooting and missing.
Speaker 1: Shooting and missing was the Rogan one. I said, Hey, you can mean Vegas this next weekend without you is Rogan?
Speaker 2: He said, Hey, I'm available. By the way, the Rock, what a massive that was so big massive for the boys. Oh, there comes ahead like you in that hand. He's got to come on the show in twenty four Yeah, got to. I feel like I feel like it's very much like we're getting there. What's our next step? Do we reach out to his people now or do we know one of his people?
Speaker 1: And they got me.
Speaker 5: They texted me over the weekend and was like, hey, I can get this in front of I will try my best to get this in front of his face before the holidays. But we have to send over like you know, all the formal stuff that those people like you to send over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, at the end of the day, we will go. We will go wherever the Rock is. We would love to work on the arm Paradise, We'd love to do it there, but we will go. We will bend the earth to sit down an interview.
Speaker 6: Do you understand what he just said. We're gonna bend the earth to get that done because this could be just so much more than a podcast. You're right, Iron Paradise, wake up. Let's spend a day with the Rock and do what he does.
Speaker 2: The Rama boys, Yes, get up in the morning, get after it, you say, do what Mitch? No, Yeah, diet of fucking meals. This is your this is we got the case of the buckets, Yeah, massive, all the all the French toasts, Yeah, cookies.
Speaker 1: Cookies, yeah, cookies. What remedy is that?
Speaker 6: What's he caught? What's who makes that for him?
Speaker 1: Is that him?
Speaker 3: Trend makes got to ask.
Speaker 1: Him, We gotta ask him.
Speaker 2: But also if he came to Nashville actually sat on this bus, clearly iconic. I'm just thinking that we will probably have to go to him and make it work, right, which is all good? Trust fair, Yeah, yeah, every ding.
Speaker 6: I think it'd be fun and a fun experience, a more fun experience for us to go see him and do some of the things he does and make a day out of it.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe both. Yeah, I mean we got you come to the bus.
Speaker 2: We'll go to the bus and we'll you know, we'll go We'll get the PJ help us, We'll get you back home.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's big time, big time. So yeah, tell them, yes JP, Yes we're in to hang out with the rock. If you guys are wonder the most iconic wrestlers of all time. I'm just saying, I know I've went on a lot of those spiels.
Speaker 1: I know, but go keep going again. It's great.
Speaker 6: I literally was laying I was going to bed the other night, and I as the lights are off, TV's off, I sit there and go, hey, hey, I wish uh, I wish so bad. I was into wrestling as a kid. These dudes that watch wrestling you and I think gillis too.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Now you guys just sit there and talk about those all. I remember this happened. Remember when that happened. I were at SummerSlam last year and Derek's giving me like the play by play off, who's who and what storylines?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 6: I'm like, bro, you the whole world.
Speaker 1: I missed out on. Yeah, it's insane like you, we would buy the pay per views, man, small town Missouri wrestling wrestling, it's football, it's Nascar, Walmart's it's Walmarts. That's what we did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bro, wrestling truly was the best in playing WWE uh raw like smack Down all those games.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'd love to have you.
Speaker 2: Should we talk about Should we talk about the shittiest moment?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Go ahead, shittiest moments? Uh yeah, what did you just do? That's all right? Got the dude wipes, I'll hold them for you.
Speaker 8: Damn it.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm Dude wipes. Drop the TP and pick up Dude wipes. The wet extra large, flushbable wife that clears instead of smears. Wiping wet just cleans better than wiping dry. Get confidently clean with dude wipes that get all the crep toilet paper out of your ass. You can pick up Dude Wipes on Amazon or Target in Walmart nationwide. Dude Wipes. Shittiest mom for us is more of a literal one. Rue shipping the ship in the tub this weekend. Man, it's kind of like one of those things. We had to get a scooper and figure out how how do we want to get this out? We scooped it out, put it into the uh put it into the toilet.
Speaker 1: It's gross.
Speaker 2: But fortunately for me, I always seen a lot of comments. Everybody was somebody Taylor one that it took rude this long. Then I was thinking about me. I was like, yeah, I guess if they're like infant, they could just spew out ship at autumn moment. Yeah, yeah, water shipped anyway from.
Speaker 6: The tub, clean the tub, refilled the tub, new bath.
Speaker 1: The fortune one.
Speaker 2: Those these were hard, they were healthy shits, and it was more just like, you know, get them out of the tub.
Speaker 1: It was a you know, yeah, Charle, you're gonna have to do this.
Speaker 6: My shittyest moment, My shittiest moment is finding out that it took this long for Ruthe to ship in the tub makes me reevaluate my kids and whatever was wrong with them. So I was like, man, you guys not as developed. What's going on? You guys got to figure it out. So that was a tough moment for me as well, watching you go through that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's it was. It was interesting, like, well, uh, Ruthe shit in the tub. Fuck? Oh, you weren't up there. No, it's Charles Knight for bath. Nice smart Charles Night for bath.
Speaker 3: What.
Speaker 5: No, it's just funny the way you put it out on Twitter. It felt like you were in the tranches.
Speaker 1: I mean I was. You gotta go up there, You gotta see the ship in the water to walk upstairs.
Speaker 5: Gotta kind of those quote graphics I do of you with your tweet. Yeah, that would have been a perfect one. You not in the bathroom at all? Downstairs on the couch.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'll get uh what I'll do, I'll get try to take a photo of me on the couch. You can redo it or not redo it, but you can throw it out there if we clip this like that. Yeah, for everybody wondering, Yeah, I was not. It's not like I saw the shit come out of her ass. That would have been a very much more traumatizing moment because I'm not a.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: My uh my youngest does this thing right now where at night, when I go to take her to the bathroom, she goes pee and then she waits until the whole entire routine is done and it's literally time to go to bed, and then it's I gotta poop and then I gotta go put her on the toilet after doing the whole routine because jamis bat down everything. And then I sit on the toilet and she's like, sit with me. I'm like, no, I've done that too many times. I'm not gonna do that, honey.
Speaker 1: It's time for bed.
Speaker 6: You have to go poop and we have to go right to bed. And I go sit on the couch in her room and wait, and then she goes and gets the stool pants, run her ankles and waddles it over. She goes, come on, daddy, and I'm like, all right, this will make it go faster. Then I got to sit there and she kind of leans on me and I tickle her back and you hear it coming out, and that's not fun for me.
Speaker 1: Little I love you.
Speaker 6: It is a nice moment, not the smell. But yes, kids and shit, dude, it's just a weird deal. I guess are in a phase right now of just loving shit right now too, like loving talking about peeing and pooping. I think it's the funniest thing in the world.
Speaker 8: In the water.
Speaker 6: It's a it's a mess. It's a mess. They want to joke about it. Oh, I pooped on Daddy sitting there in the back laughing.
Speaker 1: Y'all want to see some poop?
Speaker 6: Yeah, the wind got in big trouble, got bait chall Mama's putting the hammer down on poop right now. No more potty talk. You got some chips taken away from her. Okay, the world was ending just like the show.
Speaker 1: It's a Cleveland steamer right on the chest. Have we got anything else? Boys?
Speaker 3: That was all the ads in all the segments.
Speaker 6: Good fun time, good time, just the boys being boys, hanging out, living the dream.
Speaker 1: Anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anybody got anything else? Oh, Survivor. It's kind of hard to talk about because you guys, we haven't watched. We're recording on Monday. The Monday episode is obviously not out yet, so want to give any spoilers.
Speaker 3: Here and talks finale next.
Speaker 2: No, So the finale is Wednesday, so as you're listening tomorrow night, the finale is Wednesday at seven pm. And then we're going to be live streaming the reunion of it all, where everybody will will know who the winner is because they're breaking it all the way down. And then there's a final three that goes into essentially the live stream, so nobody knows who won, nobody knows any of that stuff.
Speaker 1: But all of that is you haven't seen it. Binge.
Speaker 2: It finale comes out Wednesday stream right after that live stream reunion led by Kelly Keeks. I think it will get very interesting. Yeah, in the live stream, we will find out in real time who wins.
Speaker 1: All the participants going to be in the same place all yeah, all fourteen. So you guys, you got a fly surry the finalist like recapping all of it?
Speaker 6: Do you gotta fly somewhere on whatever the reunion is?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I'll be Yeah, That's why I'm believing on Yeah, it's in Chicago, gotcha?
Speaker 5: Who are you most excited to see either butt? Who are you personally most excited to see? And who are you excited for them to see each other now that they've seen like the final cut of everything.
Speaker 2: I think this one's been out there. So I think Kirk and Chay because there's some things that you now learn Jay did in the show that I think will be good. I think, uh, Jerry and Dave.
Speaker 1: And also.
Speaker 2: I think there'll be some some New York Chicago vibes, some New York vers Chicago. The leaders being KFC Big Cat. I think there could be some New York Chicago vibes out there. That's what I'm That's what I'm interested in. What about Nate and Jeffy Low potentially they have. Yeah, Nate's more of like it's more of like all of his stuff is more of in the for the love of the game versus actual.
Speaker 1: Stuff in my opinion what I think.
Speaker 2: Oh and then also I also think Big Cat and Dave as well, because Big Dave's the one who got Big Cat Big Cat it now came back around, took a lot of the the winning credit for Jerry getting Dave out, which I think plays into a big, a big schematic, a big web of stuff that hopefully gets brought up on Wednesday night. H Yeah, I mean Rico's very much. Yeah, I mean, Rico can't not be in the content, so he's He's there. The old junk yard dog will be alive and well, leading all the way up to the stream and then Kirk now seeing him and Kirk you know know, with all the Chase stuff and everything else, I think it will get interesting for sure, for sure. But no spoilers for the fellas. Thank you, big hugs. Tiny kisses, subscribe, leave comments to all the fun stuff. We will see you fire merch, fire merch. We will see you next week.