Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone.
Speaker 2: Tapping, Garrett, Yes, your phone tap? What's it all about?
Speaker 3: So Kathy wanted to play a phone tap on her brother Tony. Now Tony's away on vacation, which we figured there would be a perfect.
Speaker 2: Time to play a phone tap on someone.
Speaker 3: But Kathy was put in charge of watching over Tony's house while he's away. So I'm gonna call Tony while he's on vacation and I'll be playing the part of the unexpected landscape.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know, Garrett, you're getting pretty mean in these phones happening. Sorry, let's see what happens in Garrett's phone tap.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hey, how you doing? Cathy? Hey?
Speaker 4: Hey, are you laying on the beach?
Speaker 1: Just a.
Speaker 4: There's a guy outside mowing the lawn? And why did you schedule a landscaper?
Speaker 1: I didn't hire anybody. I didn't hire anybody who loo's out there?
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm just some guy with a lawn there or what.
Speaker 1: Some guy just comes by and does along. You don't ask any questions?
Speaker 4: How all I know? And I mean, yeah, but here out of said, I'll get him on sir, excuse me, sir, Yeah, is my brother on the phone. He wants to talk to you for mint.
Speaker 1: Hello, my sister says, somebody's doing the lawn. No, I didn't hire anybody to do the lawn. I do the lawn.
Speaker 2: We're almost done now. We just we just took up the dandylions.
Speaker 1: And the moms argue, what the hell are you doing?
Speaker 2: Well, I was just doing what I thought.
Speaker 1: I mean, this is touching my flowers if you touch the pansies.
Speaker 2: No, we just we just ripped up all the flowers.
Speaker 1: We just the the serious. I didn't hire anybody to do anything. Get the out of my house.
Speaker 2: This is fifty six throwing but avenue correct, No.
Speaker 1: It's fifty four guys.
Speaker 2: Wrap it, wrap it up, Wrap it up. We got the wrong house. I am so sorry, sir.
Speaker 1: I would I would smack you across the face right now if I could be there, I would. Oh my god, you're just ruined my trip.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna I'm gonna hand the phone back to your lovely wife.
Speaker 1: She's my sister, all right.
Speaker 2: Way listen, I'm not getting involved in anymore in POVID stuff.
Speaker 1: So out of my house. What the hell are you talking about? Wait?
Speaker 4: Why why don't you want them to tennis the lawn they're they're getting in their trying.
Speaker 1: I don't want anybody that's the loan, that's my law. And I didn't hire anybody to do that.
Speaker 3: He didn't hire.
Speaker 4: I mean, but they're leaving like they're just they're like halfway down the don't.
Speaker 1: Let them leave, bullet them leave, stop them, stop them now.
Speaker 4: I mean, I mean, but they're he's the guy was really young. I think he just made a mistake. I mean, I'll go all I'm getting them.
Speaker 1: Who cares? Who cares? They need to pay for what the mistake that they made. Just calm down, I mean, I am calm. I am calm, I am calm. I'm I'm gonna draw my vacation and I get a phone call about them ruining my lawns. Just breathe.
Speaker 4: I mean, you're in the like you're in pill as.
Speaker 1: Calm now, Katy, are you serious, get off the phone, go chase them.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna go chasing them my card.
Speaker 1: This isn't funny. I'm trying to have a good vacation and you can't even do me one favor. And now when now my my the front of my house looks like it looks like my lawn looks like a so dressed lawn. I'm gonna look like an idiot on the block. Thank you. I really appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Hey, Tony, Yeah was this?
Speaker 3: My name is Garrett from Elvis Duran in the Morning Show, and you just got phone tapps.
Speaker 1: Man, Oh my god. I want to vacation, man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I did.
Speaker 1: I'm going to the beach. I can't deal with this.
Speaker 2: Now I'm gonna beat Elvis Duran's phone tap.
Speaker 4: This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participates the
Speaker 1: Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show