Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody, Fantasy Bros. MLB. This is leading Off Live broughdy By Prize Picks. Sign up for prize picks with that promo, go leading off. It is me, Joey Pa Joe Bizabia. That of course is the welshit. It's you. It's a fun Friday, The Peanuts, the Cracker Jacks are here. Welsh is still on a high after all the college baseball drama last night. Well, so how'd that go for you?
Speaker 2: Oh? It's awesome if you guys didn't watch one of Not to be like hyperbolic about it, but like one of the best college baseball games, maybe one of the best baseball games I watched in sometime. LSU Wake Forest two of the top picks, Rit Louder and Freakin' Paul's schemes. They went eleven into eleven innings, no score. So that could sound boring, but the pitching matchup was awesome. May or may not have bet the LSU minus one and a half Tommy White Tommy Tanks with a walk off two run shot to send LSU to the College World Series up against Florida with another one that literally you have got the top three picks that are gonna be playing in the final College World Series here, White, Langford, Dylan Cruz, and Paul Skeins. So if you're into the draft at all, go and check it out. It was awesome and made.
Speaker 1: Some making of drafts and made money. That's the important part. Uh, we got a big dynasty. Well, it's more of a keeper league question fourteen keepers from Richard Silva, Josh Young and Matos for EDLC. Which side of the trade you want to be on? Cruz or Matos and Young? That's a it's a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I would go with Ellie uh pretty like handedly here. But it's a great I mean Josh Young even in some of the struggles and I feel like we've been talking about Josh Young. Oh he's been struggling, he said in the two ninety five over last month. Still he's still getting his homers in even though Gunner's kind of taken some of that award away from him. Matos really solid as well. I worry about his counting stats. That's a pretty easy Ellie Daily side for me.
Speaker 1: I think I go with Elie two. I was want the best player in the deal. But that's a good haul, Like if you're looking at your roster, you just don't have a lot and Ellie's that one piece and you just will need more bodies. I get it, But a fourteen team league, I want the best player. Those are the guys that really make an impact. You got questions, We've got answers, drop them in the chat, of course to you. We're happy to take them from you. We've got a fun Friday plan. We're gonna talk about the headlines first. So let's start with Joe Ryan throwing the first complete shutout in five years for the Twinkies, unbelievable nine k's three hitter. He is now eight and five a two nine eight ERA. Should we be talking about Joe Ryan as a cy young candidate? Bore Welsh?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, what are the odds look like? What are the odds in the al right now? I'd love to know because two four to four expected ERA, which is top three percent of the league. His walk rate insanely low, top three percent of the league. Or you know that one of the best. A twenty seven percent K percentage, which is solid, you know, decently up there. He's limiting barrel percentage down to a career low four and a half percent, which is nuts. He has been awesome. The split finger sweeper addition to the fastball have been everything that we were kind of built up for. And overall, I've I'm in. I'm been in on Joe Ryan kind of since day one.
Speaker 1: Joe plus sixteen hundred on FanDuel right now, the leader, if you could believe, is actually franber Valdez a plus two sixty. Then Garrett Cole at three ninety, Sean McClanahan a plus four eighty. You at the back issue last night. We'll get to that in a second, then Gossman, Castillo Otani and then Joe Ryan. So it's you know, Castillo, Otani and wrote Joe Ryan are all on the plus twelve hundred to sixteen hundred range. So interesting there, But keep an eye on the Joe Ryan. He's been very steady all year, and I think that's that's the you know, you have these pictures who have these big moments, big starts, big runs, big months, but it's got to be a consistency and at the end of the year, you know, you look up consistently and you see Joe Ryan there, and you see the twins in the playoffs. It's going to mean something. Can he leap for these guys? I don't know. I don't think so because there's still a fair amount of competition, But he definitely should be something that somebody I think that we should talk about more. And plus sixteen hundred feels like a pretty big number.
Speaker 2: I mean, dude's got one hundred k's, he's gonna have over two hundred k's. He's got to sell three era right now, and if he keeps creeping closer to his expected he's gonna put himself in that race sooner or later. Now does he cash? I don't know. This is probably a quintessential Joey futures. Make the bet where the site that allows you to cash out and then you can maybe cash out at some point, right, Joey.
Speaker 1: Futures, Joey Futures, how you doing? By the way, speaking of the twins, we insulted Byron Bucks and he hit two home runs and look here's my face before. Here's my face before on YouTube again, fancy pros MLB. You can subscribe to you can see my face. Here's my face before Byron Bucks h at the home runs. Here's my face after Byron Bucks hit home runs? Don't care, same face, slap it. Yeah, it doesn't matter to me. This is you know what sell them. That's it. There's your there's your moment in time. Get of him now period.
Speaker 2: He's getting cut in leagues. Just throwing it out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he is getting cut. Somebody has making a drop in a ten team league. Would you do that?
Speaker 2: I mean, I think you can sure, I agree, Yeah, I think you can't. I'm not saying again, I'm not say you can't. I said my piece. But you know, the talent of Byron Buxton is still there, and he showed off even if he can't play in the outfield at all. I mean, we knew he was going to d h by the way. We knew like the whole season that was like the plan. Now he just can't at all, and how he's only going to hit if the bat gets going, watch out the problem. There hasn't been a moment this year where the batscott going. That's the issue.
Speaker 1: Now it's done, it's over, you know, speaking of cy Young's too. With the National League. You look right now, you know the number two is Clayton kersh plus four fifty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Gallon's one, right.
Speaker 1: Gallon is one at plus one ninety Wheelers three a plus seven hundred. Right now Stryder has bounced back to plus fifteen hundred, So now's the time. If you didn't get Strider at a good number, this is your opportunity to get Strider at a better number. But talked, I went on a big rant. I want to say it was early May about Kershaw, right when he was having that incredible stretch, which is Kershaw's holding this Dodger rotation together single handedly. He is the most public figure of all these guys in the National League and the media presence wise. It's a good narrative because you don't know how many more seasons Kershaw's going to pitch. He had twenty two starts two years in a row. If he has a full year. This is starting to feel very much like the Verlander of twenty twenty two, where you just you know, it's that good, feeling, good narrative. Everybody loves Clayton Kershaw kind of thing. This is a good number at four and a half. If you haven't already, this is the time to get in there.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, yeah, I think I agree with that, Like I think it's a wide open race. Well, what did you say the Strider one was?
Speaker 1: Was it? The Strider on was up the plus fifteen hundred right now?
Speaker 2: Fifteen honey on fd Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean I go to get back in the Strider business too.
Speaker 2: If I'm going to get back in the Strider business one thousand percent, the Kershaw one is interesting because as long as the d the dreaded ILDL doesn't hit it and the Dodgers make that push, it's going to be built all around him, Like you said, that will be the big thing. The Diamondbacks have a long ways to go, even into their bullpen and stuff with Zach Gallen. Zach Gallen has kind of tapered, Velo has been down. I do think he's tinkering though, to try to be more effective. Where Kershaw I think someone in the chat I think it was Wonky and someone else like he has all the storylines. So it's a pretty solid bet at four to one on Kershaw. But I'm also getting in the Strider business again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, Faby is trolling me again, dude. It's two homers nine hundred and twenty feet and Joey's more negative. Yeah, yeah, because this is what he does. Yeah, both for four slots here. By the way, are they worth more? Are they worth more? Because they should be. No, he's actually out five times today. Does anybody get a care? No, it's well, you'll take over. He's a teaser. I'm not going to care. By the way, I shout out Nick Rush, first time tuning into the live stream, first time, long times. We love you NICKI. He's new to the show. He's been listening for about a week. Where have you been the last few months? Snaky?
Speaker 2: That's what I want to Don't shame him, welcome shaming him. Where have you been? He's been doing important things, been rostering Byron Buckston. Now he's here, he's free. Uh. We did have somebody a while back. I don't think it was here. I think it was on IL where someone had mentioned like they wanted homers to have more weight in a points league, and they literally they literally added points to homers that were over like four hundred, and they had like percentages. Yeah, that's exactly, that is exactly what it is, so they could so technically.
Speaker 1: I just want to point out it could matter.
Speaker 2: Those could matter, those four sixty myself salty.
Speaker 1: It's such a good night. We went to the corfege. You saw the cure, the cure, they were amazing, Maybe because I had the hotel sleep. You know, you sleep in the hotel, your little you know back, maybe a little cranky from that, but it was a great night.
Speaker 2: You good by the way. What did you just do there? I went the cure and you went the.
Speaker 1: Que well queue Q. Yeah, you have to say, it's get more melancholy, sat.
Speaker 2: All right, Just I didn't know if I said wrong. I thought I want to talk of a cure.
Speaker 1: I want to talk about Michael Garcia two for four, still three bases right now. He's hitting the leadoff spot, which is always something to pay attention to. Since then three seventy nine, four hundred and five seventeen over his last seven games. Garcia is probably floating around there quite a bit. What do you think about this? Moved to the leadoff spot for him?
Speaker 2: This is a positive spot. I mean, big hard hit numbers so far, Beryling isn't quite there. Ten stolen bases with those homers. He's kind of a sneaky dude. He's kind of a sneaky dude, especially with those hard hit numbers that are coming up right now. Average GV is also close to ninety two expected batting average. This is one of my favorites. Is right in line with the batting average. I mean, and what has this team struggled with all year. It's just consistent batting average for the Royals. And you know, it's also not a big strikeout guy. I mean, m J. Melndez has been a disaster with that twenty one percent with it almost eight percent walk rate. You put him in a leadoff spot or hitting up high in the order, He's going to steal bases and runs probably. You know, I think there's room for twelve. I was gonna say, like, this is a deeply guy for sure, but I think even in like twelves you can consider it because like a semi walking, good batting average, low chase rate type of guy who steals bases is the quintessential leadoff player. So MIKEL. Garcia is definitely someone I would be paying attention to.
Speaker 1: Another person to pay attention to moving to the leadoff spot was Jared Kelnick. I like this for kell and I think this is a good move for the Mariners. Are trying to get a little something something going. Gary Sanchez got something going yesterday three for five with a three run bomb Sanchez on his let's say one two, this is his third team of the year. Might remember probably this is the third?
Speaker 2: Yeah only three?
Speaker 1: Well see they will get traded in July. Who knows? Would that be hilarious if Gary Sanchez, like one of these big cogs, had a big returnvery second half run. I can't wait for that. That's a story I'm here for. I want to hear it. Let's also talk about now everything I touched goes to crap this week. So this is my penance for that fiery two weeks where everything I touched was gold and everything you know it's gold, it's frankensense and Murr. I can only assume Murr is the least of them. So everything I touches turns to Murr right now. I think that's the way to put it. So to me. Uh, the the the parlay of the of the damn Bay raised yesterday was not good. Kevin Cash benched Wander Franco so so much for that. Uh you had uh.
Speaker 2: By the way, like kind of like a like a dick, like I don't mean to mean to be so crass here, but like he not being a good teammate. That's what they said, Like, he was very nice about it.
Speaker 1: What does that mean other guys for him striking out? Like I wish what does that mean?
Speaker 2: I wish they would have been more specific, because then what it does is it lets us wander no pun intended on like what the thing is, because it could be as simple as he could be blaming other teammates for something. He could be pissy towards them about what they're doing. He could be throwing big fits. We don't know the extent of it. It was enough for Kevin Cash a hardo to go and binge in for multiple games for not, you know, participating at the level that they want or acting at that level. We just don't know. And I think it's one of the worst things in baseball is when people give us like little pieces of the information. They're like, here's a little part of it. We're not gonna show you the whole thing. It's like, no, and tell us the whole thing, because now we're gonna sit out here and be like, does wander Franco suck? Is he like me?
Speaker 1: Because they signed him for the next fifty.
Speaker 2: Years burner accounts and he's just like Randy No.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, I don't know what this is. But again, if you're not gonna come clean about it, it just feels all kind of weird. And what stranger is this is what your organization, consensus wise got together and said, let's extend this guy forever. This is our guy. You know, to me, the problem child, how you handle the problem child is always the same thing. You make them captain, you make them the leader, and then when you put on that responsibility on them, you use you know, you take that negativity and then it goes on them to be more responsible for everybody. Not just Here's what else and how they feel about that.
Speaker 2: Here's what they know about Wander. Wander is a flashy guy, though before he made it to the majors. I may or may not know someone who did some stuff with him in the miners. And this is.
Speaker 1: Feeling very like Casino goodfelas I may or may not know a guy who knew a guy.
Speaker 2: I know there might be a guy who knows a guy. But like even in the miners, he was rolling around and like you know, the white, the white like Rolls Royces and the Bentley. I mean, like it was it's about the swag.
Speaker 1: He's a swaggy guy. He's a swaggy guy.
Speaker 2: He's a swaggy guy. And I don't know, I don't know, you know where that goes with it. I think that can. But see that's the point that can also rub off on like you know, the old hat type of like Kevin cut like it might just be simply like flashing around jewelry and being on Instagram Live.
Speaker 1: Where where's the Rays here at the top of the standings? I believe, right, so, Kevin Cash, I mean this is if you want to start pointing to why the Rays can't win the big one, I think this is where it is. You know, Wander Franco, no disconnect between all their analytics and then managing human beings at the end of the day. Like you can manage the analytics all the way up until almost getting a title, but at the end of the day, people win you championships. And I know that sounds like a very deep conversation we're having today, but you know what, I think it's important because at the end of the day, that is true. It's more than just the analytics. It's all those things together, and it's one thing that the Rays have never been able to do successfully. You a call, remember there was there were problems with oh god, well that's his name, the j J Upton, Upton and Longoria would get into it. This person get you know, it's like somebody manage these people and stop worrying about all these analytically driven things all the time, and just you know, you've got to you got to do both. You gotta walk into gumbalo.
Speaker 2: I I think they are managing the that's the difference. I actually think they are managing the person. But you know what I do wonder, I wonder if Wander's nickname El Patron, was actually given to him, or he picked it himself. Maybe he got suspended because he gave himself the El Patron nickname. Just pointing it out there, Joe, that might be suspension worthy giving your own nickname.
Speaker 1: Now not are on these parts. It's encouraged. Actually, all right, let's do the rookie lookie, Henry Davis, congratulations buddy at your first major league home run. Yeah, buddy, I was, Yeah, Buddy, I was diving in a little bit more to the bow nailor stuff and a little bit more to the Henry Davis. Both these guys are very impressive profiles for minor league players, and I think everybody should be paying close attention to them. They're both on the waiver wire video this week. Even if you have catcher and it's a good spot, I would be looking at adding these guys just for speculation if nothing else.
Speaker 2: Ye, Catcher ones pretty close.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree. I think they're right. They have They both have that opportunity to get there by the end of the season, potentially because those guys are gonna start to wear down to those other catchers, you know, the older guys typically that that Brian McCann syndrome. He was always great for three months and then you know, right it right in July fourth, it was like see it. You could watch it was like trade for Mark to Sera on Sinco Demayo and trade away Brian McCann on July fourth. If you did those things because Brian McCann, I wonder what Big Ride's up to these days. By the way, I haven't seen him in a while, don't know. Also, injuries again late, you know, kind of stuff here light in terms of injuries. Shane McClanahan the back issue. So we'll keep an eye on that that's never a good thing. Speaking of back issues, Brian Reynolds goes on the I l with the back issue and Aaron Judge is going to start light hitting. Now, can we talk about what light hitting is? Do we know what it's supposed to? The heavy hitting?
Speaker 2: It's like those like little skinny bats, maybe off of a t a little light hitting.
Speaker 1: Like little light hitting. Yeah, is that like like heavy petting? The opposite?
Speaker 2: No heavy petting.
Speaker 1: It is Friday, Joe, But it's Friday. It's noon somewhere. Wait, it's noon here. Let's continue on here with some more ups and downs from the night before Brax and Garrott. Thirteen strikeouts for him. It wasn't against the pirates, but still thirteen strikeouts. That's impressive. No decision for him though. Blake Snell another guy who stuck it to me, knife in the back. Blake Snell cannot be stopped. Eleven strikeouts in six shutout innings. Has there been a better pisser? Have there been a better picture the last month than Blake Sell?
Speaker 2: I was just about to say, I think over the last like month to six weeks, I want to say he's just like the number one guy. This and this one eats me the hell up too, because I was just way too early. People know, if you watch the trade videos, like I'm a Snell guy, man, you know what I'm saying. I'm a Snell guy, and I went in too early and the problem was the bye just didn't fit when it was. But I also mentioned this is like what's Snell is the It's a different version, but it's similar to like the Schwarber thing where it's like, you know, Swarber and June just takes off. Snell will have these bumps and these readjustments, and one of those readjustments has been that change up that everybody complains about. He's throwing it at the second highest clip where all the pitching guys wanted him to not throw it. And then look at this. He's out here with a thirty percent k rate and he's throwing it almost seventeen percent of the time, and he has a forty six almost forty seven percent whiff rate on his change up. Right now. He doing stiff.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about this. Blake Snell last three starts has an ERA of zero point four to seven. You Darvish as teammate has an ERA of seven seven to one. So if it's like the Schwartz in Spaceballs, there's like two sides to every Schwartz, it's like they can't get any of these guys good. At the same time that Swartz, Yeah, he got the downside right now, snelling and they traded it in. Bryce Elder also seven shot out of things. Because Bryce Elder can't be stopped too. When does it get to a point with Bryce Elder where we all just say screw it, we belie?
Speaker 2: I feel like, well, I mean, I don't know. I've kind of been a Bryce Elder guy. I love the high slider percentage. I love how he's used it. He's been a play in fantasy a whole bunch, So I don't.
Speaker 1: Wonky was taking shots at him in the trade article last week. It feels like everyone's waiting for the sky to fall and it just never does. And we're now, we're now almost into July. So what point do we just go, Yeah, Bryce Elder is just good at pitching.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I think we're getting there. I think we're getting there. He's a good picture. He might not be as good. I do want to point out this has now happened the third time in this show where you guys will see, like we move around and we look around because there's a camera right here, but we've got screens and stuff. So sometimes I'll look at, you know, my stuff, and then I'll look over just to slightly to my left where Joe is, and that is the third time. Joe, you are hardcore blue stealing today. You are hard I love it. I love it. With screenshots you're like, is Bryce Elder for real? Like you are hardcore blues feeling today. I'm here for it. I'm totally here for it.
Speaker 1: I'm also here to bring c J. Abrams down a peg. Yesterday we talked about maybe he's not dead yet, but then he had an O for Fortnite with three K, so there he goes. So did Nick Casss in the three down and Domingo Herman gross three and a third eight earned four homers in a loss. That's how you, that's how you stink. Every damn I got you.
Speaker 2: Every damn person on the Mariners hit a homer, but Julio. Yesterday it was Calton Wong hit a bomb, and I couldn't get one from Julio. Today, I had the right or a dong bomb it wasn't one of those.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you if he hits another one over the weekend, we'll start calling with the walk.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen Mayor in a while. What's he doing?
Speaker 1: He's on He's on a cruise ship. Didn't you see this? Oh? Does he? Is?
Speaker 2: He dong bonging in on the I.
Speaker 1: Think he's on a cruise with friends and then he's going to a wedding or something. I don't know. He's like he drops in random tweets into our slack messages and other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he just like randomly like drops something the other day.
Speaker 1: Cocktails on a boat. I don't know what he's doing, but good for him. He's living the life.
Speaker 2: You know what I love he's doing for sure, and that high fantasy pros life.
Speaker 1: He's making Prize picks and you should too. Use that promo code leading off sign off for prize Picks. Go to prize picks dot com or download the app and you get one hundred percent to posit match up to one hundred dollars. Welsh pick the prizes for the people.
Speaker 2: All Right, I got some weird ones today on the Prize Picks. I was looking for our I was looking for our tacos, our taco hot dogs, but maybe add and go four crazy on Friday, but no taco hot dogs today, So I'm going with Brian Bayo and Lucas Giolito strikeout combo at ten and a half over kind of dig that. Aj Smith Shaver and Logan Webb no run first inning, really like that one, and Clark Schmidt under sixteen and a half outs. These are all wackadoodles. This is a wackadoodle price picks today, But those are some of my favorite ones, the weirds. So I'm in, I'm getting weird. Let's get weird for price picks today.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm I'm had to reconfigure my brain. It's been a horrible week, which was it was bound to happen, like you can't stay as hot as I was for as long as it was, and then you know, just it's not gonna last a month. This is not the nature of betting baseball. And this is something to remember too, like if you're if you're committed to doing this as we are here on the show, as we've been all season and all last season two, there's going to be these ebbs and flows. The trick is when you're in it. You just keep pound away, pounding away in that strike zone, and eventually good things will.
Speaker 2: To your point, to your point, Joe, I was. I was probably one of the hottest, especially in our leading off group, which you guys can join if you guys monitored that first six weeks, I was smoking, I was murdering stuff. Then I went on a awful tear, awful tear probably I think it was a negative ROI for a thirty day span, and then I've kicked it back up. I'm over sixty percent over the last the first two week and a half, so it's ebbs and flows.
Speaker 1: First two weeks in June I was in Fuego, and this week it's just been terrible. So I've got a new approach here for the betting. But let's get to the prize picks. First, Hazus Ozardo and Zach Eflin together twelve and a half picture strikeouts combo, get serious, Yes, over take that, please, You're gonna get that. Corey Seeger, who has been unbelievable, just a seven and a half hitter score against Clark Schmidt tonight, let's go for that one. And Juan Soto eight and a half it's a bigger number, but I think you can go over as well because Patrick Corbin's on the mound. So I don't care betting wise today, you gotta go with Eflyn because e Flyn has been unbelievable at home. He is undefeated at home. The era is under two. It's just ridiculous what he is right now. So what I'm gonna do is I'm going to try to go with some of these run lines. So you got minus one and a half right now. You can get that at for Tampa and Zach Eflin at minus one thirteen. Okay, it opened at plus one ten, so if you got it early, you could have gotten this, but it moved already during the day. Joe Musgrove minus eighteen one and a half again against Washington, and then Bieber is actually plus one fifty against Wade Miley and the Milwaukee Brewers. Fun fact about Bieber, look at his home run splits because they are drastic too. Bieber has been spectacular at home this year, not so much on the road, which worries me if he gets straded what that might look like. But this is another guy. Him and Eflin actually did a spot on Sportskirt about I do the Splitsville thing, a little segment where we talk about splits and Eflyn and Bieber together where those two guys were just so dominating at home and they're both at home tonight. And when you get a plus number of plus one fifty a guy who's been dominated at home, you take that on the run line of plus one fifty, So one and a half on all of them, and if you want you feel saucy, you put them all together, little parlay you getting plus six fifty on that one. Basically, So if you want to jump in, jump in now, Welsh, what do you have for the people on the betting side?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I worry a little bit because I'm in with you on Efflin. I've got two different Eflyn bets here. Last night I took the flyin five and a half strikeouts minus one five was a bit juiced. I wonder it's probably a little bit more juiced. I'm not looking at it, or it may have readjusted if you didn't like the juice. I found a pairing that I kind of dug where I went e Flind five and a half strikeouts over plus Luis Ortez four and a half strikeouts under and that paid me one seventy seven. A couple of the actual game stuff. If you guys followed my bets yesterday, actually smashed my weird bets. I have the team total runs on the rays, which didn't look good, and we got there to five and my first three inning under was the big cash and that one smashed. So I'm back at that today and I'm going with Cleveland Milwaukee. Wait, mine has actually been pretty decent Shane Bieber early in. So I'm going through the first three innings two and a half total runs under in that Cleveland Milwaukee game, and then I'm also going to take Atlanta team total runs. It's actually a little bit higher, but it's up against Luke Weaver five and a half over minus won thirty five full game team total runs Atlanta five and a half, Cleveland Milwaukee first three two and a half under, Eflin strikeouts over and then you can pair the e Flyn strikeouts with the Ortiz under. Just a little repeat for everybody if you carry. Yeah, e Flynn is now minus one fifty four. Wow, I don't know about that on a single bet. I mean it's safer to play the single bets. I did it solo last night. But that's why I might pair it with the Luis Ortiz or you know, if you like one of Joe's some of the stuff there, you.
Speaker 1: Could pare someone else. But I'm not recommending my own right now, like until I break this streak. But I think I feel good about tonight. I feel good, feeling good. Let's go, let's do it. Feel yeah, feeling good. Sounds good. Feels good. Want to do it now? All right, let's get to let's get that So rare I saw somebody just one two the first of the MLB giveaways that we're doing here, so again, check that out. So rare dot com go sign up today for free Fantasypros dot com Slash collect That's the place to do it. It's fantasy, it's digital cards, you keep your players, you compete in our league, Fantasypros dot Com Slash Leading Off League. And look at look how cool that looks. Look at those cards on the YouTube channel. We got Julio one two.
Speaker 2: Actually that I'm gonna tell you that Suorez one looks pretty cool too. What is it that's super rare limited the g frand.
Speaker 1: Ver Valdez and that frand Ravaldez looks like he's getting runny. He's like, you can't come in the club.
Speaker 2: I think that's the one of one. I think that's the one of one too. Which one for the purple? Yeah, the unique, I think unique is one of one. Super rare is like to ten and that's pretty sweet.
Speaker 1: And again we're giving away, you know, free stuff here. Look at this boom uh so the bonus prizes. You got the free MLB TV subscription that just went out there forget. I gotta get the name of the person. But it just happened. So get in there, go check it out. It's free to find out. If you like it, great. If you don't, that's okay. There's other things to do, all right, DFS, we're back is yesterday, there was no slay today. There is Zach Eflin at ten point four. I'm in, uh Shane Bieber, I'm also in at nine point six. I think Eflyn is the cash game guy tonight, and I think Bieber is your tournament guy. The way he's pitched at home this year, he's been so good. The roster percentage is gonna be lower because people see, you know, Milwaukee and the legitimate threat coming in but I like him at nine to six, and if you want to change that out to Lozardo at ninety seven is good too, Musco of at eight to nine. He got some good under ten k pitchers tonight that you can really go and make some money with the stacks Padres Los Angeles, Angels of Vanaheim and Colorado, and also the Toronto Blue Jays. They gotta get going. Vlatty, Guerrero boy Welsh, you want to talk about that in bad? Two weeks? Wholely crap? Has Vladdy been bad? He has been two hundred will I will tell you how bad it's been bad?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: I'll tell you how it's been. Machado two point nine, Jake Berger two point eight, Jesu Sanchez two point eight. If maybe you can get a home run out of those guys. So I do have this information here on Vlatty, just let me pull it up here a second. But he has been wretched recently in the well.
Speaker 2: I had the month of June Jude here.
Speaker 1: His last fifteen days, forty eight at bats, one run, scored, zero homers, four Ribby's hitting two twenty nine with a two fifty slugging and a five sixty five.
Speaker 2: Oh ps, gross, No, no, boy, I've been downcing around. I play in the Otto League. If people have ever played one of those, it's crazy keeper and money attached to stuff. And I have a Jackson Holiday for a buck because I'm a smart prospect guy and got Jackson Holiday for a buck. And I've been having these offers because I'm near the top to compete, and I've got these offers. I've had one for one Soto and one for Vlad Guerrero. They're both like way over forty dollars, pretty much not capable, and I'm like, I don't even know if those guys help me that much right now. So I'm Vlad off the team to give up a dollar Jackson Holiday. That's the place that it's in. And I'm a guy I liked. I'll wheel and deal my prospects, so I don't know if I can even make that. That hurt It hurts that Vlad. When Vlad struggles, I struggle, and it hurts you.
Speaker 1: A little bit. Also, fun fact tonight, I mean she hadn't taken them out again, so that's going to be exciting to watch a lot.
Speaker 2: Of prospects the AJSS and she both going, so it's nightly prospect pitching.
Speaker 1: You know, can we get real nicknames? Joey Futures, that's a nickname. I was sick of these shortened names. You know. That's all. And that's all you way like it's you are.
Speaker 2: Look at you. You're just bitching about that now.
Speaker 1: Bitching about I need a break. I need a break. It's been a long week, you know. You know these weeks where you have like the end of school coming, so the kids have half days and it throws your schedule all off, and then you have all that stuff. And we just finished all the football stuff over the weekend. So I coached three football games. The playoffs were great, fun, it was terrific. But I'm just I'm exhausted. You know, Father's Day, I didn't get to do anything that I wanted to do. Sunday it's gonna rain all day. I'm gonna take the kids. We're gonna go see Flash. We're gonna sit around and do nothing the rest of it. That's my plan. It sounds orders Wings from King Wing gets beer and do nothing.
Speaker 2: That sounds wonderful. I'm with you on that summer. I don't think this is the first summer. I felt the kids being home as a work from home person, like you really feel it where you're like, oh, it's a little bit more different than the home.
Speaker 1: Home is fine, it's the off schedule. It's like you're going to school fine, but when you're home in like you're gone in three hours later you're back. And then this person wants to go to this person's house. And this happened. People you know, the Peanuts and Crocker Jacks, they know, they know what this is.
Speaker 2: Like, let's get let at PT felt that this is it right there. One Cure Show and Joe's all emo now.
Speaker 1: Soul is sad right now?
Speaker 2: Funny enough. I'm way more the emo music guys. Oh my god, Yeah, it's funny about that.
Speaker 1: Like I listened to all right, let's let's get to the let's get home run golf. I'm going Jan Soda for the weekend. Hopefully you'll break me out of my doldrums. Here, Razor's still at the top of the board. JJ's still there at twenty five right behind them again. Fantacy pros dot com slash chat, that's the place to go to make your home run. Calls Welsh, who are you calling today for your homers.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go with Ronald Acuna Luke Weavers on the mound, so I would love to stack some braves. Don't really ever seem to hit with Austin Riley or Matt Olsen. Why not go with Akunya. I can take a kunya into the weekend, so yes, I will do that, and I want to get a home. I think I have a Homer like ten days. It's crazy, we're going into double digit. Yeah, I think I've.
Speaker 1: Probably Homer's first this weekend. Vlad Guerrero or the Welsh that we shall tell you on Monday when we return. That'll do it for us, but the story of the game goes on for the Welsh. I'm Joey p. We'll see you next time. Kids. Enjoy your weekend. Bye bye bye