Speaker 1: It's the best bit of the week with Morgan I two.
Speaker 2: She's breaking down the top seven segments from The Bobby Bone Show this week.
Speaker 3: What's up everybody? Happy weekend and I'm happy to have you here. Thanks for hanging out on a Saturday with me, or Sunday or Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, any day that ends in why I'm just really happy you're here. Make sure to check out Part one part through this weekend. With Eddie, we always kind of go off the rails. I always have a bunch of subjects written in my notes to talk about on these episodes, but for Eddie and I, it's like we just kind of hone in and go to town. We have some of the best conversations in real life and also on the podcast, which is kind of where they blur the lines and it's fun for me.
Speaker 1: So check those out now.
Speaker 3: The reason you're here is to catch up on The Bobby Bone Show. There's been some questioning of how I rank Part two of the best bits, So a little inside baseball before we get started. Okay, so one through seven, Yes, I rank them. This is part of my job, this podcast is part of what I do. But also I am the show's digital director, oversee all of our engagement, which means analytics on social media and seeing the stuff that's working, and from that, I'm using that to then rank segments because those are numbers. Numbers don't lie. That's how analytics work. So I'm gonna use this as a teaching moment. If you would like to see something else in the number one spot, then make sure you are engaging to our stuff online.
Speaker 1: Our social media.
Speaker 3: Page is Facebook, Instagram, x YouTube, TikTok, It's everywhere you can like, you can comment, subscribe, repost it. All of those things are engagement and that helps us understand what you're liking. So if you don't like my spot at number one, which trust me, is just as uncomfortable for me, then please engage with our stuff online.
Speaker 1: That'll help you and me at the end of the day.
Speaker 3: Now, I personally believe there's even more than seven segments that I could be doing because we do a lot of awesome stuff on the show, and you can check all that out again by following us on social media. Everything is up there. And because my word of the Year twenty twenty five is spicy, we're.
Speaker 1: Gonna get a little spicy today, you're gonna hear the imaging.
Speaker 3: It's gonna count down from seven to one like normal, but I'm just gonna jumble these all segments are going to be put in whatever order and not paying attention to analytics.
Speaker 1: So let's roll with it.
Speaker 3: Coming in at this number seven spot is some big personal news that I shared on the show this week.
Speaker 1: Let's just say.
Speaker 3: It was a notebook moment in one that I will surely remember for a very long time.
Speaker 1: Number seven are gonna announce him here, Morgan, you want to do the thing? Do the thing? Are you ready? Well? I have a boyfriend.
Speaker 4: Guys official, it's so official.
Speaker 1: She is a whistle? Or, as my dad says, are you the switch? Apparently? Did? How did the talk go?
Speaker 3: It was really cute. We had like a really cute moment. We were We're so we're so gross, it's so cute.
Speaker 1: But we were You're like gross, Like I know, like it's so gross, but like we're so cute. If you like, but we're so cute. Ahead the gross is throwing me? Is that anything You're like, Oh, you're so you're so gross. It's like it's too cute kind of thing? Got it?
Speaker 3: But we were I can't even say without laughing, but we were dancing in the rain.
Speaker 1: And he asked me, how did you get in the rain?
Speaker 3: Well, it was we got caught in a rain store when we were out running errands and I was like soaking what he was soaking wet, and it just was like a really cute moment.
Speaker 1: I don't hit it was there music or y'all were just dancing. No, we were just kind of like dancing and talking and playing in the rain. Cut. No, I know it's so gross, it's disgusting, but it makes me a vomit. I kind of like it. So what happens? So you're out you're dancing at the grocery store parking lot?
Speaker 3: No, we had just gotten back to the house and we were just soaked from like being out in it, and we were just kind of standing in my yard and had this cute.
Speaker 1: Little moment and what does he say?
Speaker 3: And he was just like, this feels like the perfect moment, and I don't want to go another day without you being my girlfriend, So can we make that happen? And I was like, yeah, we can't.
Speaker 1: I don't hate it.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's cute, it's romantic. Pretty gross gross. So yeah, it's got to got big muscles. I don't know anything about him except that back. Yeah, I thought for a minute it might be Riley Green, I mean secretly, like she wasn't telling us and it was Riley Green.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like it's not right? No, it's not really green. Is he giving you feel different than different than the other question? Good question? Yeah it does.
Speaker 3: And I don't know what that means and what that's going to look like, but for right now, yes, it feels very different.
Speaker 4: Do you haven't done like any of this stuff, like way too early? Like fam you've done family stuff.
Speaker 1: I did meet his.
Speaker 3: Mom and sister because they were in town. They were visiting. It was like an easy brunch. It wasn't like a big deal like we didn't. They already had plans and he was like, if you want to come, I'd love to have you. But there's no pressure and good for it, I know, good for you. It feels crazy, like everything feels very natural and normal, like it's just it's meshing together so easily.
Speaker 1: It's a job, right, he does have a job. I know you keep asking that a car. It's okay. We're good, We're good. Yeah, we're good. He has a place, so we're good. Okay, I can go. Okay, look at this, everybody's growing up here.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, let us know. You know, I'm not going to prod for updates, so when they're updates, you let us know.
Speaker 1: I will.
Speaker 3: I mean, you guys can ask a question if you want to.
Speaker 4: I don't want to ask many questions because I've been through this but too many times.
Speaker 1: And I don't mean.
Speaker 4: With you, not just with you, not just with you where we get invested and then it hurts even worse when we have to get uninvested.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: So we'll just take it slow. Me and you will just take it slow. Morgan slowing the room.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 3: Lunchbox is currently in a feud, and maybe not with who you think. It's not any of us on the show, but it's with his son's pre school, and honestly, he has a pretty good reason for this feud.
Speaker 1: Number six, Lunchbox is feuding with his preschool.
Speaker 4: So I don't know much about it except he wants to do a segment called are you team Lunchbox?
Speaker 1: Our team Preschool? Now?
Speaker 4: I don't really know what's happening, but I feel like I'm Team Preschool before I even know what's going on too, but maybe not go ahead lunchbox.
Speaker 5: So we got a message they have an app on the phones and it says, hey, if you can keep your kids home today, we are short staffed. We'd really appreciate it. So many teachers called out sick cool. So my wife was like, you know what I can do. It keeps the kids home, no problem. And then we get an email saying, oh, and by the way, we're not going to refund you for the day that you're not there.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, wait, what you.
Speaker 5: Team Lunchbox, Like you asked us to voluntarily keep our kids home or come pick them up because you don't have enough teachers. But then we don't get the money back for that day, Like we don't get credited that to our account.
Speaker 1: That seems banana. That has been that's bananas b A n an.
Speaker 4: That's that's so crazy they would think to not give you a refund because you're actually doing a favor, like you're keeping them from having to do the work, and if they're not doing the work, they shouldn't be getting the money.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they asked us because they didn't have enough teachers, because it would be unlike the code is you have to have a certain amount of teachers per student.
Speaker 1: Like, and we didn't get money back.
Speaker 4: I've attract my team in preschool. If this is the truth, I'm team lunchbox. So did you say anything about it?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 5: I was just like, well, what do we do? She's like, I mean what can we do? How do you fight it?
Speaker 4: Like how do you did you just ask a question like hey, since our kids, yes.
Speaker 5: And they were just like, oh, just we've gotten some emails about like do you get your money back?
Speaker 1: Like no, it's just a they.
Speaker 4: Should have said that at the beginning. I would have said I would have said this, I'll reply back, hey, I got you. But if you would have said that at the beginning, totally understandable. But we kept our kids out helping you guys to not have to do the work. We feel like an adequate resolution would be to at least, if not refund us today, refund us half the day. Yeah, like meet them somewhere because that's wild.
Speaker 7: How do you pay for daycare? Like do you pay a month fee or like a daily month? But you could pro rate that crap, right, yes, right, yes, pr.
Speaker 1: No, no, you shocking you up with that.
Speaker 6: You said pro rate And now look, it's like the airline does something they oversell or they need you to not fly.
Speaker 1: They give you a voucher or drink ticket or something. Oh there you go, drink tickets, drink tickets.
Speaker 6: The parents also his parents like, if you're having to stay home like that could be costing you money from your job, depending on what's going on with your kids.
Speaker 4: And well they didn't make volunteer though, so it was volunteer. It wasn't like a school day. That's not out where parents are screwed. So you have to because it sounds like a teacher work day because you could have just let your kids got I didn't make you. But that's while they asked and you're not getting anything for it because you are helping them.
Speaker 1: You want a voucher, drink ticket. We were going above and beyond for you, so you should reward us. Yes, uh yeah, weird word reward. I think just compensate, That's what I'm looking for.
Speaker 4: Or just you shouldn't have to compensate them as much because they didn't do as much.
Speaker 1: I mean we paid them so we could watch our kids.
Speaker 6: Like, if you're an ongoing uh, if you're enrolled in school there and you pay month a month, then your next month should just be credited that.
Speaker 1: I would email that back.
Speaker 4: Honestly, I would email them back and say, hey, I've been thinking about this. Completely understand, but we feel like we should receive a discount on next month since we followed you guys's recommendation to voluntarily keep your kids home. We did that so you guys wouldn't have the work. Is there any way you can give us? I would ask that in a very nice way. And I bet you they meet you somewhere, and meeting is better than nothing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Because I mean it's like to me, I hire a babysitter and the babysitter is the one that goes out to dinner.
Speaker 1: It's like, what, No, that's that's a crazy thing. It's crazy. It's not giving you anything. Will you email them? I'll email them. I am scared. No, I don't think you're scared.
Speaker 4: Will you email them with in a nice tone, I'll have my wife ride it, Yeah, and let us know what they say.
Speaker 1: I will. It's super interesting.
Speaker 4: They would not give you partial credit when they don't have to do the work. And I get it people are sick, but you still could have sent your kids and it would have been harder on them they had done more work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I need to have a word with that preschool. Call them up, get them on the phone.
Speaker 2: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 1: Number two, we got some life updates.
Speaker 3: Amy's daughter turned eighteen and went to prom, Eddie and his son went to Kendrick Lamar and Bobby has an update on his bulldog Stanley. So lots of life things happening this week on the show, and these are some really fun ones to hear about.
Speaker 4: Number five, All right, let's do life Amy from your life. I saw that your daughter went to prom.
Speaker 1: She did? That's crazy.
Speaker 6: Yeah it's junior prom or I guess it's prom problem. Like when I was in prom, only the seniors went. But at her school can be a junior or senior and go, so it's not her to me, I'm like, okay, now it makes your senior year one like not that cool. But I guess a lot of places, dude, juniors are allowed.
Speaker 4: We had juniors allowed, but we also had a very small school like My graduating class was like sixty and the class before us was like thirty eight, so they needed the people to be there.
Speaker 1: Otherwise, going to be seven people a prom it's not fun. But she's also eighteen.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she turned eighteen on Friday night and then had prom on Saturday night, and then was wanting to go to the prom after party and then spend the night eighteen.
Speaker 1: Her dad and I were like, what, No, like prom.
Speaker 6: There's just so many things we associate with prom and after party and spending the night somewhere. But then I talked to the mom that was hosting the after party and I felt better about it. They were gonna have just like a bunch of candy and snacks. I was like, perfect. And the boys had to be gone by midnight, and then the girls were just going to be spending the night and I was like, this is so great. So she had an awesome time and I had nothing to worry about.
Speaker 4: Junior prom for us, if you went as a junior, you kind of had to get asked, but as a senior you got to the asking.
Speaker 1: Is that What was was?
Speaker 6: She was asked by a junior boy. Yeah, which was so cool because she has never gone on a date date before.
Speaker 1: It was her first date. Prom was her first every day.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and he paid for everything. And she was like, I don't even know. She said that, she said, Mom, he asked me. This is like a week before.
Speaker 1: She said.
Speaker 6: He was asking to make sure it's okay that he buys my dinner. And she was like, I said, well, would you tell him? She said yeah, yes, But then I had to tell her because where they were going it was sort of price Here is where she was actually a hostess for a while, and I was like, and when she would go there and she would get a discount, I mean, she would live it up Steak Lobster, And I said, look, he's buying your dinner. You cannot do that. She goes, It's okay, I already know what. I'm ordering the kids pizza off the kids menu.
Speaker 1: Oh she looked ahead of time.
Speaker 6: Well, she already knew because she had worked there, and she knew that that was like a good priced item.
Speaker 1: Did you tell her the rule though about ordering the more you order the more. Oh, that's why I told her, you're ordering something cheap. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So that was our first ever date was prom prom.
Speaker 6: Wow, and he was awesome they're just friends, though, and he was so great. He did come to her birthday party the night before, so that was the first time I met him. So I'm glad we got to meet him before the actual prom date date. But then it prom pictures like his mom was there. She's very involved and it was really cool. She got I don't know if he has a caring but his mom like was like, hey, I took care of it. I made sure they've got a car like a uber. She made sure they got around, and she was texting us updates. I'm like, this kid's mom is amazing. Apparently he wants to play football in college.
Speaker 1: I'm like, Sashira, you don't.
Speaker 6: Like him, but I and she might. But she's like, hey, we're just friends and I don't want to push it. But he I was just grateful as a mom that he was very cool and sweet and a gentleman.
Speaker 1: That's fine, that's good. She like, great, she.
Speaker 4: Looks so great. It's crazy, Uh life, my bulldog has holes in them. And so yeah, I got some crap online because my dogs sleep in two beds in their own room and.
Speaker 1: So people were like, I can't believe you keep your dogs in a room at night.
Speaker 4: I'm like, you have no idea these dogs have like princes because we don't have kids yet. And so but he had some I told you he had some like rash or something that put these big blisters on him. They've gone away, but now that he's better, the hair won't grow. So people think that my dog has bullet holes in them. My dog and the bullet holes in them. Fine, he's a big You guys are idiot.
Speaker 1: Not you guys. Yeah, the people, the people, you're idiots.
Speaker 4: So I posted like like proof of life pictures of him over the weekend just to show, like, when if somebody has a hostage, we need to see they're alive before we continue. I'm posting proof of life pictures and my bulldog on Instagram just to show that he's alive. Bulldog stays sick though it is. He's on like three medications right now for it's like a stomach. I have to wipe his butt all the time because he I have to wipe his butt almost every time, wiping him like a baby.
Speaker 1: Uh kind of I do. I don't even mind it, Like it's not even gross to me, but I do. Dude wipes. Oh, I was using them on me, but now I use them on him. The fleshible.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we have a whole process. He comes in and I'm like, let's clean up. Comes in the bathroom.
Speaker 6: Well that's good because the way their butts are a bulldog's butt, it's kind of like up or visible, you know.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, so it's like you got a white They don't have a tail to go over it, to cover it.
Speaker 6: And yeah, protect it because Kaitlin, your wife, had said at some point sometimes he'd rub it on the wall.
Speaker 4: Well, he would sit against the wall and there'd be a little pop there and so as soon as it comes in.
Speaker 1: So as he comes in, I'm like, all right, let's go clean it up.
Speaker 4: And he's like, all right, bulldogs are tough, man, they are Eddie Life. I saw you went to the Kendrick Lamars in Dallas because your son made straight A's.
Speaker 7: Yeah, earlier this year, I told him like, hey, if you get all A's, I will take you to see Kendrick Lamarin's his favorite his favorite artists. So I tell I'll take you to see him any where you want. Because he wasn't coming to Nashville, so he picked Dallas, and of course he got all A's and I was like, oh crap. I really didn't think he was gonna do it, but he did it. So there we went. We went to Dallas this weekend. Went to the show. Was lit, dude, litre. Nobody says fire.
Speaker 1: You don't sound right saying, but you could bro bro. It was just just talking like it was low key.
Speaker 7: It was cool, cool, It was cool. But you know what, like a couple of things I didn't expect. I didn't expect so many young people there.
Speaker 1: Like I thought.
Speaker 7: I was like, well, it's kind of rare that, like taking my seventeen year old or whatever, but no, there were a lot of people.
Speaker 1: His age and probably younger with parents and younger with parents.
Speaker 7: So like I felt kind of like cool, Like you know what, it's kind of fun taking my son to his first concert, like it's his first real concert like ours. I took him to the Beach Boys like a long time ago. He didn't really that was definitely.
Speaker 1: He dragged him off.
Speaker 7: This was his real concert and to see him get pumped and excited and sing every lyric to a song like I got. I got choked up at one point, like I got goosebumps, so I think he's like, this is really cool. He's never gonna forget this, so it was cool for that reason.
Speaker 1: It was cool. I mean the show, I liked it. Nothing too crazy. Those hip hop shows are weird because they don't do whole songs. They didn't, but some of the main songs that he does, he did whole songs, so that was cool.
Speaker 4: When I went to go see Drake, it was like, maybe, yo, my everything new song. You're like, man, lunchbox life.
Speaker 5: Oh man, I try to get an outfit for iHeart this weekend. And let me tell you, I am in shambles because I mean, I don't know what to do, and I'm texting my buddy Ryan and he just was scolding me.
Speaker 1: Burn it.
Speaker 5: That's terrible. You look like you're cleaning hospital rooms. So I don't know what I'm gonna do for this weekend.
Speaker 1: You wear with scrubs like orderly.
Speaker 6: No. No.
Speaker 5: I just went to the store and whatever was next to each other on the rack, I figured they put next to each other because they match, and and that how that works, like if it's.
Speaker 1: Surely on a mannequin, not really on a rack, just like because they're they're in the same store that they go to you. Yeah, yeah, okay, well good luck. As long as you wear bracelets work, we're good. And rings yeah no.
Speaker 5: I've never worn rings really, no, just bracelets. But I don't have any bracelets on tap. I don't even have an outfit, so I'm in trouble.
Speaker 1: Used to give me crap for calling him outfits. Well that's what my wife called her. She goes, we gotta get an outfit, and I'm like, all right, whatever I'm saying.
Speaker 4: You used to give me a lot of crap from me saying I'm gonna wear outfit. No dude calls that outfit?
Speaker 1: Hey, look who came around.
Speaker 2: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 3: Bailey Zimmerman stopped by the show, and it's always fun when he comes in because he's got this huge burst of energy and hearing him talk about his life and what's been going on since he's really blown up and how he is learning to adult, all fun stuff. But my favorite part is that he tried the Boppet challenge and this was so entertaining. If you want to watch, because sometimes visuals are more fun, go to our YouTube page at Bobby Bone Show.
Speaker 2: Number four on The Bones Show. Now, Bailey Zimmerman, Bailey.
Speaker 4: We've been playing your song. I want to do this first before we just talk amongst ourselves. Here you have this new song with Luke Combs. I don't know howd this come together. Did you make the call?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 8: So the first time I heard it, I thought, man, Luke Combs would crush this. But at the time I hadn't really met him yet and I didn't have his number. I was like, well, I can't just like, you know, get his number from somebody and then text him. So he invited me to play the concert for Carolina with him, and then I met him and then we kind of like became I would say, we became buddies that day, like it was like a connection. And then we sang on stage and it was sick and it like the whole show went great. And then he gave me his number. So then I was still a little nervous to send it to him because I was like, Okay, is this the song, Like, you know, do you really love it that much? So I kept listening to the song and listening, and then I was like one day I was like, Jude, I'm sending it just.
Speaker 1: You nervous to send that text? Oh yeah, So I sent him the text.
Speaker 8: I was like, hey, man, like, I've been nervous to send you this, but I you know, I really think you would crush it. And it's it's just one, you know, one of my favorite songs that I've got right now, and I just said you would crush it, so hey, you know, here it is. And then he didn't respond for I think a month. Oh wow, okay, okay, but I had this like insider that was telling me, hey, like, Luke hasn't said no, but he's been listening to it like a lot, and he's been showing a lot of people that come into the green room or and be like, hey do you like the song?
Speaker 1: What do you think of the song? And he's like, man, he's just been loving this song.
Speaker 8: And then one day out of the blue, so I was like, you know, not a no, you know, he just not takes me back yet.
Speaker 1: So then he takes me back.
Speaker 8: One day out of the blue and he just said this song rips I'm in And it was like not, it was like anti climatic for sure, but it was so like full circle moment.
Speaker 1: That's pretty funny. That's why I came together.
Speaker 4: I wonder the whole time that you're meeting him the first time and you're becoming buds on that day because you did volunteer your time to go help, and that's that's super cool, like you did with me, Like you volunteered your time become so we like you.
Speaker 1: We like you even before that.
Speaker 4: But I wonder your whole time, are you like I'm just waiting for my moment, You're thinking the whole time, like I got this song and if I get close enough, then I'm gonna ask him.
Speaker 8: I think it was more like I've done a couple of collabs where I didn't know people and that's just not very fun and it's never really authentic and real. So I I I'd already had this mindset of like, Okay, if I'm going to do collabs with people, I want to like kind of know them or be a really big fan of them, or you know, I can't just not know anything about him and then just do it because somebody told me that I should. So that was kind of my thing, was like okay, I'll see if because I wanted to do the show anyways, just to like do the show with him and it was like, a I don't know something about all that stuff that happened, like really hit me pretty deep, and like it wasn't any of my family or anybody I knew, but just seeing everything like really hit me deep. So I was like, Okay, this feels like a really cool thing I can go do and like donate my time and like whatever, and it like I don't know, could help a lot of people.
Speaker 1: And yeah, so and it did help a lot of people. Yeah, and yeah, you got a song with Luke Comb's about to play. Yeah, it's awesome. Yeah. So yeah, and then I just met him.
Speaker 8: I was like, if we if we vibe, then I'm gonna I'm gonna send it to him. And then I felt like we vibed enough, he gave me his number. I'm like, job, I'm sending it. I'm sending it.
Speaker 6: I was like, is it just it was Luke being like Okay, I'm just gonna sit on this song and to spend time with it and then I'll reply. But like you don't, there's no what's up with like not being like, oh hey man, I got the song.
Speaker 1: I'm just listening to it. We'll circle back. He just leaves him hanging for.
Speaker 4: Online, but he probably knew there was an insider probably letting him know too, like mysterious mysterious insider.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: On the Bobby Bone Show. Now Bailey Zimmerman.
Speaker 4: So we have the leaderboard behind Bailey and the all time Boppitt Challenge, John Party at number one with twenty five, Derk Spentley at eighteen, Matt Karney at sixteen, and Kip Moore with nine. It was a it's a quick day for Kip. You're feeling good. Bailey, you're locked in over there. He's doing his shoulders like they're getting ubb but there's nobody behind him. Okay, So he has the Boppit in his hand, and twenty five is the record. Are you ready, guys? Ready Bailey is Zimmerman trying to break the Boppit record.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, Bailey.
Speaker 9: Boppy twisted Pully Pully Poppy Poppy twisted, Poppy twisted Pully twisted, Twist it, twist it, Boppy Poppy Pully, bopp It, Twist it, Twist it, Poppy, Poppy Poppy Pully, twist it, bop it, Boppy Pully Pully, Twist it, bopp It, Twist it Pully. Twist it, bopp It. Twist it, Pully Pully Boppy Pully Boppy Pully Pully. Twist it, Twist it, Pully, Twist it, Pully Boppy Pully, Twist it Pully Bobby Pully, Holy Bobby Pully.
Speaker 2: Score sixty sixty one.
Speaker 1: Flip that mic Ull my heart Tom right now? Wow? How do you feel Melee?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 8: First, first way through, I was struggling. My heart was racing. Still my heart is racing right now. But then calm down for a second because I locked.
Speaker 1: Into the groove.
Speaker 8: But then sometimes if you're not on time with the pull it, it'll mess your groove up. Then you gotta lock back in. And I thought I was still gonna go, but then you know, sixty one.
Speaker 1: That's more than doubled John Party the leader, our new leader. Bailey Zimmerman six.
Speaker 2: Is wow, thank you on the Bobby Bone Show. Now, Bailey Zimmerman.
Speaker 4: Bailey, I was watching your social media and you were lip syncing all the way in your car.
Speaker 1: But it was a car. It was a sports car. Is that your car? Yes? Now you are a truck guy, car guy, automobile guy. Oh yeah, in your blood Oh yeah, what car? What car was that I've got a Corvette. Okay, so I don't think about cars. Is that like is it super?
Speaker 4: I know what a Corvette is, but like, why'd you pick that car as a souped up something cool?
Speaker 1: So I would say I bought a Corvette.
Speaker 8: The first reason being my grandpa kind of instilled in me just like GM, and that's like what we drive, and that's just all I've drove.
Speaker 1: I had to Ford one time and I was just like, just.
Speaker 9: Not for me.
Speaker 8: You feel like a trader, yeah, honestly, and you know he's not here anymore, so it just feels like, okay, I have to be GM. And the second reason is so you know how like in Miami, like the dream is a Lamborghini or like a Ferrari, but like where I'm from and like Little Illinois, it's a Corvette. So like if they were like loaded and they were making it, they had a Corvette. So I thought, okay, like if I do something that is like you know, a milestone thing or something that like you know, I work for, the first thing I'm gonna do.
Speaker 1: Is buy a Corvette. And then I did, how often do you drive it a lot?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you have tickets. Do you drive fast? No, that's the thing. You know, it's twin turboed. So like I put a twin turbo set up on it, and what does that mean? I mean, I know, two turbo thingies. It just like makes it faster faster, But you don't speed in it. No, it just makes this noise.
Speaker 8: It goes ooops like that, and it lets off all the air when you don't use it because I don't use it to go fast, but when you like build up the air and the turbo and then it lets off, it like makes this cool sound and that's I just love that.
Speaker 1: So I just love cruising around and then I go whoops. So yeah, what about the jacked up white truck? Yep, you sell it?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 1: Oh still got it? You never saw that one that was emotional? That was an emotional Oh yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 8: Honestly, any any of the cars that I like build build like kind of like the white truck. I was like so mad at my dad when I was younger, when I was like sixteen, because he said he always told me about all these cool cars he had or all these cool trucks he had, but he never kept them. So I always thought if I ever have the chance to keep stuff for like my kids one day or my grandkids, I'm gonna have something to where I can give it to them.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I'm gonna keep so many. When you say build, when you build? So what do you do when you build a truck?
Speaker 8: Well, used to I would be in the shop with my brothers and we would and my dad and we would be doing ourselves. And now I send it to shops and they do it for me.
Speaker 1: Do they know? You know enough about it to know that if they don't do it right, you're gonna know they're not doing it right for sure.
Speaker 8: And that's the thing is, like I know how it's supposed to be done. But nowadays we're very fortunate and blessed to where I can like send it off to them.
Speaker 1: And yeah, so definitely know enough about it and have done it before.
Speaker 4: But yeah, whose idea was it to come out at the Houston Rodeo and the JACKTEP truck?
Speaker 1: That would be me? It was awesome, Thanks, Yeah, thanks, I did.
Speaker 8: I didn't know super how it was gonna go over, but I thought, man, how I can't ride a horse and I didn't want to act like I can ride a horse.
Speaker 4: That's why I don't wear a cowboy hat because I don't I respect cowboys too much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's like the thing. So I was like, man, what can I do?
Speaker 8: And then I thought my thing would be a jacktay And they were like, oh, you could go out in the SUVs, or you could go.
Speaker 1: Out and this or that. But I was like, man, I think a jacked ub trug would be sick.
Speaker 8: And then we just so happened to have like this crazy truck that's like orange and white and like the colors of there.
Speaker 1: It was just like perfect, Yeah, thanks, thank you. Yeah, it was great.
Speaker 4: I thought it was a super cool way to come out. Then I'm like, man, how did Because Stone call the WrestleMania a couple weeks ago? Came out and a four wheeler and then he wrecked it. He drove into the to the wall like you had did you have to be specific because you're in it, You're like up and around, you know, your arms or whatever. Yeah, like they can't wreck that thing. That's insurance.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, we we got to get siv Okay, very good driver. They're like seventy thousand people at that show.
Speaker 1: It was dude, I was so nervous.
Speaker 4: So you feel when they're that many people, you have to perform that much harder because that that's a trap sometimes.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it kind of felt like, just like, man, I really gotta I gotta pull up and I gotta pop out, like I gotta like really show them like it. I've always had that mindset of if I have an opportunity and somebody gives me an opportunity, I have to go like as hard as possible so I can like prove to people I can do it, you know, at this level. And I was just like, okay, but I was so nervous the first song. Dude, it was so crazy. I'd never been that nervous ever at a show because of the amount of people. I think it was just like, man, I really got a crush and like, there's a lot of people here and I know what they expect out of me, and you know, I've had I've had some fall on my face moments, you know, the last year or so that are tough. So I felt like, man, I got to really come out this year and prove to people that, like I know what I'm doing and I'm like I'm belong here, you know.
Speaker 1: So it was a lot of pressure, but second song in felt good. Then we were like, let's freaking go. What's up at the gold the flying v the guitar. I don't know, I just saw it one day.
Speaker 8: I go to the Gibson garage a lot, just because growing up, so I played guitar when I was like I think I was like nine, ten and eleven. I played guitar for like three years, and so got into like Gibson and like Les Paul's, and I knew a lot about it and I could like kind of play, but then I just like like just like put it down and got bored and started doing something else. And then so I think I sold it for a pair of like Jordan's or something whatever. But so when I got back, like when I got into like singing and stuff and need to learn to play guitar, it kind of helped me like remember a little bit, so it gave me a little bit of head start. But I was remembered like wanting a Gibson left Paul so bad. So Gibson here in Nashville was always so welcoming and like wanting me to come in. So I just kept going in and kept going in and dude, I have so many Gibson guitars in my house. Dude, it's insane. And one day the V was just staring me right in the face and I was like, that is freaking sick. That's a sick guitar. So I bought it and then now I just play it and it's fine. It plays so well. I've actually learned how to play live on the V. So it's like kind of like my main, my main guitar.
Speaker 4: Do you do the thing now where you have so many they came to switch them, They come and switch them out during shows.
Speaker 1: It's so sick.
Speaker 6: When you do that.
Speaker 1: I'm sick. It's so sick. Man. They'll come out and like, give me another guitar. And I'm just like, I'm literally in a movie right now. Like I'm literally in a movie. People just me guitars.
Speaker 8: I'm just playing this. It's it's so crazy. It's yeah, oh yeah, it's awesome.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: Two jobs before you got into music, what were they?
Speaker 8: So? When I was like thirteen, my grandpa hired me at the family dealership in town called Speedies used cars, and I was like pulling weeds at first out of the driveway.
Speaker 1: That was like my first job. And then he let me start detailing cars and.
Speaker 8: Doing that and he taught me how to detailed cars, and I did that till I was like sixteen, and then when I turned sixteen, they wanted me to go get a different job.
Speaker 1: So I went and worked at this meet. It was called Mike's Meat Market, but then that was that's what it was my whole life.
Speaker 8: And they would like process deer during deer season, and then they had like a deli and like steaks and pork jobs and stuff, and then they had like a grocery store, small town stuff, you know what I'm saying. So then it got turned into salt and strings butchery by one of my brother's best friends that like growing up. So then he hired me because my brother called him. I was like, hey, Bailey needs job, and you know when you hire him, and he was like, yeah, I'll hire him. So I worked there doing what man, a lot of stuff. Like at first, I was clean up boy, so I would clean up in the back, like in the meat you know, they had like the big grinder, and then they had like where they would make like sausages and whatever and like so you cleaned up them. Yeah, so like all day. Then I go up and clean up. During the day, I was usually in the freezer, like organizing stuff, or like up in the deli. It was I mean, it was like I did everything. I was ability sometimes yeah, just utility everything whatever they needed. Sometimes me in and deer and yeah, yeah cutting cutting deer up and doing that stuff.
Speaker 1: And how long were you there? I think three years, two years, two and a half years. And then what'd you do after that?
Speaker 8: And then so twenty eighteen is when I quit doing that because I graduated and got offered like a job in West Virginia to go build this new pipeline.
Speaker 1: So I was like, yeah, that's what I really want to do. So then.
Speaker 8: Packed my truck, went to West Virginia, did that and then that's what I did, is the job.
Speaker 1: And then I so I joined the union.
Speaker 8: So I joined the union West Virginia, and then I ended up switching my union to the Labor's union in Illinois around where I'm from because I moved back home. And then when you're in the labor union, I what I wanted to do was pipeline. But then sometimes when there wasn't like jobs available or just nothing, going on. You would go do like road work or building like railroad stuff or literally anything like what I'm just like, dude, I just need to make some money, so get me a job. And then yeah, so I was like I was building pipelines. But then that kind of stopped, and then I was I remember, you know how, you know how they got to put the cones down the middle of the road when somebody's you know, when they got to work on the other side.
Speaker 1: I was the guy in the back of the truck like dropping tones. Dude, it was the worst. It was kind of fun.
Speaker 8: Actually, you're like, yeah, because you it's kind of fun because I got ADHD really bad. So I was just really focused on those lines like it was fun. But then picking them up the oil. You would go home and you'd have like oil stuck to you and like, oh, it was the worst. But setting them out was fun.
Speaker 1: I had. I actually enjoyed it. I won't die. It was kind of fun.
Speaker 8: But then after that road job, I did some concrete stuff. And then my last job I had was actually this railroad and and I was we had to like rebuild this railroad bridge so the railroad could go over the bridge and we had to like rebuild it, and it was like crazy. And then that's what made me really want to be like, man, I really hate this and I really hate what I'm doing, and I really want to try something else. So that's when I low key started trying to sing, trying to build trucks on the you know, spare time, and then eventually like started singing on TikTok and then now we're here at Bobby Bones just like that.
Speaker 1: How about how about this house you bought? How you how are you being a homeowner? So it's really cool.
Speaker 8: I'm very blessed, first and foremost, very blessed to have a roof over my head and to be able. Yeah, it's it's it's a blessing. And it's just a lot. It's a lot to take care of and I don't know anything about it. So, like I had so many problems with my house. I had, like so, I have this guy and his name Shansi, and he is a legend and he just does it all. He like helps me out. He'll be like, hey, dude, that right there, you need to watch out for that. That could be like water. Look at this, and I'm like okay, and He's like teaching me all this stuff because I didn't have time to learn. But I needed a house, so I was like okay, and then we ended up having insane problems with my house.
Speaker 4: It was that they didn't get an inspection, so we did, but they didn't catch it or you didn't.
Speaker 1: Basically like they just didn't catch it. We had an issue like that.
Speaker 8: It's the worst, and I'm just like, okay, whatever. I'm like, you know, all things that are bad are good. I believe that, so I'm like whatever. We had to redo the whole outside.
Speaker 1: Of my house and what do you mean out inside?
Speaker 8: Liked them, so there was like there's like wood in a lot of places and then there's like that wood wasn't sealed behind. So I had to like rebuild some walls, redo the base. I had to rebuild the whole entire like outside of my house. So he can do he can do trucks, he can build houses. Hes got all the skills.
Speaker 1: So yeah, did Shawn teach you?
Speaker 8: Well, I didn't do it because I've been on tour and I've been trying to get this new album. But yeah, if he wanted it had to be done. But definitely, yeah, shout out Shawnsey. Honestly, that guy Shawn. So I've got this manager named Chief and Shawnzee comes of a world from Chief and all the bands that Chief has been with. So he's like he's trying to been the guy for multiple people and I just so happened, like to get so lucky and get Shawnsey when he didn't have an artist. So then now he's like with me and he like helps me keep my house. An adult learning how to be an adult with Shawnzi.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Stevie, shit, that's a serious. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Bailey man, it's good to see you, buddy. Yeah, just thanks for having just been killing it. Your hair looks great. Never seen it so full.
Speaker 1: It's just so full, and thank you. Yeah, he's just so happy. This energy, this is mainly energy. Yeah, it's just it's like a kid in a candy store sort of thing. Like you feel like you're just living a dream. This well, isn't this kind of a dream. This is what we do for work. We just sit around and talk about stuff.
Speaker 4: Or played you played massive shows and yeah it's insane, but it's actually point.
Speaker 6: Sometimes people get to a point where they're like over it or they have a different attitude about it. But I love that you still have like it's all still a dream energy because you could go another direction.
Speaker 1: So I hope you never change because I love it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I would say that I almost went a different direction. I went through like a rough time like the last like it was like last year year before. I just like had this rough patch where I almost went the other and then I just like had this. I had this one day where I was like, Okay, you got to choose to be happy and you have to choose to like love this, and like right now, really you're just not appreciating what God has given you, and like this is gonna be really hard for him to like show you what you need to do and like what you're may here to be if you're just gonna be like negative all the time. And then now I'm not because it's like I'm honestly just grateful I'm alive. And then I have an opportunity to be like on radio shows and talk about my you know stuff, and yeah, this is like a huge blessing.
Speaker 1: So definitely almost went. They're but now we're back. We're back. That's fad to go. We're back.
Speaker 4: Bailey's got the Newdo Country twenty five tour, Diylan Marlow and Drew Baldridge on with Bailey. You can go to bailey'szmerommusic dot com and dates all the way until what's ninth? Janney februe In, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, September all the way to mid September. Do you do your fingers for months? Like, I just did you know what month is?
Speaker 1: Eleven? Eleven's easy. I usually just go back to I just have to go to January, January, February. You do fingers. That's what I'm doing. Yeah, that's what I was doing, fingers, yeah, yeah, and then I'll look at it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, meat saying guys, y'all don't know that August is eight, no filth.
Speaker 4: I know, December's twelve, and November is eleven. I know January and February, July seven. Yeah, I don't know the mids, like six, seven, eight, nine is when it gets a little tricky for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like what's six? It's embarrassing six June.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I used to use my fingers. I struggle with you. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't know months or any year or anything happened.
Speaker 8: It's embarrassing because it's so easy and it's only twelve. But then I think we just make it super complicated when we like try to get in there and do this math.
Speaker 6: Yeah, normally stuff's really difficult for me, but that one I can get. So I'm really proud of myself forst job. Nice job, gay job, Thanks Bailey. Great to see you, buddy.
Speaker 4: Congratulations you guys go watch Bailey, Dyla Marlow, Drew Balder, Dead as a Stack show Bailey Zimmerman Music dot com. He'll be with us tomorrow night Moody Center in Austin, Texas for I our country festival. Watch on Hulu. We get tickets at ticketmaster dot com. We love you, buddy, and we will see you tomorrow night.
Speaker 2: Hey, all right, everybody, it's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two, Lunchbox is a thief.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that happens. He is a thief.
Speaker 3: Was it by accident or on purpose? That is what you're about to hear in this poor sandwich shop man. They are the victim in this situation. Number three, the question has did Lunchbox steal?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna let him tell the story and then we will before the judges. Do we put him in jail for stealing?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 1: Lunchbox?
Speaker 5: So my wife ordered some sandwiches from a sandwich shop online. Put an online order. We have five people in our families, she said, five sandwiches, five bags at chips, and on my way home, I was supposed to swing by and get the sandwiches. So I walked in and they're on a shelf and has a bag has her name. I open it up and all I see was sandwiches and napkins. So I go over to the chips and I got one bag of chips, two bags of chips, five bags of chip.
Speaker 1: Loaded bag of chips in every bag.
Speaker 5: Yeah, actually, get it in the car, drive home, undo the bag. I pull out the five bags of chips. I pull out the sandwiches and there was five bags of chips underneath the sandwiches. Oh, and I was like, oh, well so they have ten bags. Now I have ten bags of chips and I only paid for five. So did I steal?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yes, you saw on purpose, but you can just easily take them back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so he stole. Now was the intention to steal? No, but you still stole Why didn't you just look underneath the sandwich.
Speaker 5: I didn't think there's a lot of sandwiches here, logical. I just thought the chips would be on top. You wouldn't put sandwiches on top of chips.
Speaker 1: You don't want to crush. You don't want to thank you don't crush them. Job.
Speaker 5: I figure the heavy stuffs on the bottom, and then I look, there's just napkin sandwiches.
Speaker 1: I was like, all right, I.
Speaker 4: Don't hate the logic, but I checked my food just to make sure, because they always forget either my sauces, my dipping sauces, or my mustards, so I always check.
Speaker 1: Just see if they're at the bottom. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I know he did work at Jason's Delly for a long time, so I think they probably you'll probably did sandwich's first chips on top.
Speaker 1: Yes, So so you did steal. So I did steal. Now do you take the chips back? That's the question? You did?
Speaker 6: You did?
Speaker 1: Would you guys take the chips back? Yes?
Speaker 6: Next time I'm near there, I go, I'm not at that exact moment if I've just gotten home and we're all eating, No, but I'll save them and go back why.
Speaker 4: Not, Like three days later you show up me like, hey, these chips, Why you hold them for three days? But second of all, I think out of probably just not taking the chips back. But when I went back the next time, said, hey, I actually took extra chips. Can I pay for them more so than take it? If you're returning food that's weird in a bag, yeah.
Speaker 1: Hey guys, check it down? Do you guys want to?
Speaker 6: They're probably gonna say just keep it, don't want about it. But you can go back in and be like, hey, here's all these chips.
Speaker 1: You know what would be the greatest gift to me. I don't ask for a lot. Do I do ask for a lot?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 4: I mean I give a lot, don't ask for a lot, but I would love The greatest gift to me would be if they're security footage they're trying to figure out who stole chips, and there's a lunchbox grabbing bags of chips, and they post it online going if you know this chip thief, let us know Heaven's above. If you're listening and you want to give me a gift, please have this store do inventory and find out someone stole ships.
Speaker 7: You know when I worked for the news. Though, we could call stores and be like, hey, do you have surveillance camera for this please? Maybe Scuba Steve could call and ask for surveillance. I don't think they're going to give it to a random person, some random dude, So I would imagine you just ate the chips.
Speaker 5: I just kept the chips. Yeah, I mean, I was like, look, man, that was an accident. My six year old was freaked out, Dad, you stole?
Speaker 1: Did we steal?
Speaker 2: Do we steal it?
Speaker 1: I'm like, no, we didn't steal, man, it was an accident. You could teach him and do scared straight. No. No, But I tried to.
Speaker 5: Explain to him that we didn't steal, that it was an accident, that there was a mis communication, but there wasn't.
Speaker 1: There wasn't. But you're lying.
Speaker 6: But the lesson and it would be to return it if you're trying to teach him something, because then he's going to like accidentally walk out with something really extensive one day and be like, but I didn't miscommunication.
Speaker 8: No, no.
Speaker 1: But the great thing about a five year old guy six year old is five minutes later, they forget about it. That's true. They don't even realize that.
Speaker 4: Unless they remember it, like it's inside the fabric of them, which they may not remember it consciously.
Speaker 1: Next time they see a chick, they'll remember.
Speaker 4: My therapist tells me all kinds of stuff, and when I was a baby, I'm like, I remember that crap.
Speaker 1: Oh wow made you Wait your therapist tells you and you don't remember. Yeah, I remember that crap from bait when I was a baby. But what is your was your therapist telling you about it? You weren't held you? Well?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I'm like, yeah, you weren't there, Yeah, exactly tell him that. He's like, well, this is traditionally. What happens is that people that have this kind of trauma that you.
Speaker 1: Have, Ye, your attachment side.
Speaker 4: Your mom was sixteen, I know what you had you so you did so yeah I wasn't they I don't remember that, but it still affects me.
Speaker 5: So in a few years, my kid may be in front of a joge. Hey it was a miscommunication, right, No, you.
Speaker 4: Stole what if you taught him the lesson of we actually took these chips. But we're going to pay back in a different way. Okay, we can do that, Like we're gonna if you see a homeless guy, we're gonna make sure.
Speaker 1: We could give the homeless guy a bag of chips.
Speaker 4: Sure's fine, you give him a few bucks or whatever, and be like, hey, since this happened to us, pretty fortunate for us.
Speaker 1: This happened to us, happen to us. You also steal everything.
Speaker 5: So I didn't go in there with the intent to shop with chips, looked in the bag, didn't see chips, and I was like, well, I paid for chips, I'm getting my chips.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So if he gives it to a homeless man, is he Robin Hood? He stole from the store to give to the poor.
Speaker 1: Some would say.
Speaker 4: I don't think he did. He was forced to do it, So I don't know if he's really Robin Hood. But I think you could teach your kids like the old premise of you know, pay it forward, like yeah, we kind of messed up and grabbed extra chips, but we're gonna make sure we pass that along to somebody else.
Speaker 1: Is Robin Hood? This just don't get me started, because I don't Robin hoods a good ude.
Speaker 6: I don't think so either. But is is he robin Hood? Because he was a Robin like a Robin people, or.
Speaker 1: It's not Robin hood Robin I know, but that's Robin for Robin people. I don't know it just they think it's from the name Robert, like the old Yeah, okay, sorry, does he wear a hood Robin hood?
Speaker 4: I get him and Peter Pan mixed up a little bit. As far as they're closed. I think they both were green. But he might have a hood.
Speaker 1: Hood. Yeah, he's had a hood in some things and some things he.
Speaker 4: Doesn't and some of like the other versions of Robin hood. His name is Robert, so I think that's basic like other countries.
Speaker 1: Okay, I was just picturing him robbing the wealthy neighborhood, Robin hood, Robin hoods all over all over. That's funny. He's Robin, He's Robin neighborhood.
Speaker 6: Kay.
Speaker 2: It's the best bit stuff the week with Morgan.
Speaker 3: Number two, Eddie is trying to lose some weight with the help of a tone. This is not because a story came out about something with this tone being able to help you lose weight.
Speaker 1: So we did a wig in.
Speaker 3: He weighed himself and Amy helped and now he's been testing out these waters all week.
Speaker 1: We'll see if it actually works.
Speaker 4: Number two, I'm about to have a way in with Eddie. Now why you ask what he's gonna lose weight? How you ask by listening to a tone? Because we read we heard that if you listen to this tone for fifteen to twenty minutes a day, it actually makes you lose weight. That's amazing, it's stupid. You don't have to do anything so cool, So.
Speaker 1: Play a little bit of the clip ray so you hear that. Wait, now I know not all I want to run. Like Amie said last week, I just want to run.
Speaker 4: So Eddie every day from today, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, he's gonna do it Friday, Saturday, and Sunday at home, and then Monday we're gonna reweigh you. And the one thing we're going to agree on is that you're gonna do nothing that you don't normally do. Correct, so you're not going to.
Speaker 1: Have ten pizzas, but you're also not gonna starve yourself. Just gonna live my life the way I've always lived it. And every day for fifteen minutes, you're going to walk around listening to this sound?
Speaker 7: Yeah, because it and it's cool that I walk around right while I listen to it and not just sit at a chair.
Speaker 4: Yes, because that's what they say to do and what we're actually gonna do here. As soon as you weigh in, you're actually going to start walk. You'll do it today, love it, like right after this segment. So there's a study. The team has found that sound waves can influence genes involved in bone formation and wound healing and now weight loss. And this is a fourteen hurts tone. It's close to the highest pitch that most humans can hear. And after the sound exposure, there are certain parts of your body that react that helps weight loss. If this works, I mean we're going to change the world. Everybody's walking on all the time. This is okay, so official way in. Eddie's now walking up.
Speaker 1: To the scale. Okay, this is maybe be the hard part. I would not wear your shoes. I would not wear your shoes or your jacket or your hat. And I take off your pants. I just do it nude. And so we get a real way.
Speaker 6: And then and then when he when he weighs in next time, you need to wear the same stuff.
Speaker 4: We just t shirt and jeans. Yeah yeah, yeah, take your wallet out. Okay, Eddie's now removing everything from his pocket. It is now time to step on the scale. Eddie's total weight is Eddie needs to that tone a lot?
Speaker 6: Do you think because it's your socks are on? Because sometimes no, no, but but we need the exact and it's disappearing.
Speaker 1: Can you take your socks off?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 1: I think socks affect the scale? Is that some kind of amy scale? Like it's guys, one, take your stock off. She's about to go crazy, she's guys, what do the socks matter? I don't know.
Speaker 6: It's something about the scale. Sometimes they're designed to be barefoot.
Speaker 1: Oh the point the difference? Point two? Okay, Eddie? Can I try one more thing with you? Oh my god? Can you tap it with your toe? Can you lick it?
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 1: Okay? Now step on it? Thank you?
Speaker 4: No, Eddie, you have to let it go all the way off before you go around keep saying no because you're oh my god.
Speaker 1: If you guys never used the scale, tap it now they broke Now they broke it. We had to wait? Why why are we all don't? Now you can get on it because it came zero zero?
Speaker 5: Stop?
Speaker 1: Is the battery low? There you go?
Speaker 6: Six?
Speaker 1: Thank you? We got it. One night.
Speaker 4: That's basically that is what we have guys. It said you guys made me want to quit show a certain.
Speaker 6: Point six and it's head point two and we're settling on point three. But I will say it can fluctuate by those points.
Speaker 4: So I need to go back and not breathe in when you step on because you're pulling in point one percent oxygen and digger.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, that was a lot for point two one six point three. Amy, Yes, you saw yours. I saw it with my own eyes.
Speaker 4: So Eddie is now going to put some headphones on and for the next fifteen minutes he's just going to walk.
Speaker 1: Around the building. Can I put my clothes back on? Please? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, please put your clos back on. So we'll start right now. Eddie's going to walk around and uh, setting back, keeping with the show, but starting today.
Speaker 1: And then we'll do a reway on Monday. Okay. And what do I have, like a file that is Rey gonna give me a file to listen to? Is that how we're going to do it? That's a great question. Yeah, I sent you the file and then you can always put on your phone, just put in your email. Fit it let's do Okay, some earbuds or AirPods making it easy. Man it lose weight. Yes, this guy can come and so skin the day.
Speaker 2: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 1: This happens to everyone.
Speaker 3: You buy online, it gets to your house, You're.
Speaker 1: Like, why did I buy this thing? It's so stupid.
Speaker 3: And that is what happened in the segment. Everybody admitted when they bought something and they regretted buying it, or as I like to say, regirt buying it.
Speaker 1: You know, no regrets. It's the thing. Go look up the pop.
Speaker 4: Culture meme number one round the room the thing you regret buying. This is PSA for our listeners, but also we just like to get to go to laugh in the thing you regret buying. I'll go first, And this was expensive, and I regret it because it's stupid.
Speaker 1: I don't ever use it.
Speaker 4: I bought the Apple the headset you put on that everything's and one day it'll be really cool and the technology is there, but right now it's just too much. It's the Apple Vision Pro. It has a battery still attached to it. One day we're gonna have glasses that do this. And it puts up stuff and it's fun to watch game.
Speaker 1: But it's just too much.
Speaker 4: But you liked it for a little bit, right again, the technology is awesome. I just can't It's just too big and too much. I regret buying it. I should have waited two generations before it because I spent so much money on it.
Speaker 1: I almost never use it. Things you regret buying latchbox?
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 5: I hate to say this about my wife's engagement ring. What it costs a lot of money. She rarely wears it, so I feel like it's kind of like, why did we buy something that is going to just not be on your finger all the time. So you told her that it seems like it is a waste of money.
Speaker 1: What about your wedding ring because you don't wear that? Yeah, it was cheaper that but was that twenty five dollars? I mean mine, this rubber one was well, yeah, even what the real ones are. And I'm a little more than twenty five dollars. This is this one I wear all the time. That's not the one you did at the wedding though, Yeah, but that was stupid. On that one I bought mine weight that was stupid. Yeah, but I mean, I'm like, my wife wanted this one.
Speaker 5: Oh it has diamonds, it's so sparkly, it's so cool, and she picked it out and I go buy it, and now it's like, oh, whenever we get dressed up to go or something, she'll put it on, like day to day shame wearing that thing. So it just sits in a bowl on her little dresser, and I'm like, that's a waste of money. Guys, like, I hate to say it, the engagement ring is a waste of money.
Speaker 4: Would you say that to her and record it without her knowing and bring it back in Okay, yeah, run it by, but have it be like, Hey, we were talking on the show about things we regret spending so much money on, and I said, I regret spending so much on your engagement ring.
Speaker 1: And then just feel it out. And then if she's like, well, I said, well, since you.
Speaker 4: Don't really wear it, you think we could trade it for a smaller one that you would wear and take some of that money and try that.
Speaker 1: Okay, see what happens. I'll give it a good yeah.
Speaker 5: When you when ill, that's the first thing that popped in my head.
Speaker 4: When you said it give it a go, amy things, you regret buying my face Fitness membership?
Speaker 1: Oh this is what is a reoccurring payment as well. Yeah, but I'm going to cancel it, so tell us more.
Speaker 6: Well, I've been paying monthly money for someone to give me workouts for my face because they quit getting both to and now there's so many free things on YouTube. But I thought having access to the membership was gonna get me all kinds of things. Really, it's just like more busy work and I don't even know if it's working. Actually, so, and I ordered all these things, like I got these rubber gloves so I can massage inside my mouth and massage my tongue because apparently that plays a role.
Speaker 1: And I ordered those balls that I like rub on my head. What even is your life? And me sitting around with gloves rubbing the inside of her mouth?
Speaker 8: Pay month?
Speaker 2: Yes, so I did.
Speaker 6: I just feel like it was not it was away so money. So that's so, don't don't do it. Just watch the free stuff on YouTube.
Speaker 1: I don't think anybody was gonna do it. But yeah, but okay, good, thank you for sharing that Eddie pink pong table.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 7: I thought my kids were gonna love it. We're gonna have ping pong tournaments every weekend. We probably played for two weeks and now it's just in the corner of my garage.
Speaker 4: That's a big waster. I had one of those at one time, got a big Arkansas razorback went never played. But I would also say anybody that if you're not playing competitive pool and you're like, I want to buy a pool table, it ends up just being somewhere you throw your clothes. Same thing with a treadmill. If you are so inspired you want to buy a treadmill, but you really haven't been on a treadmill at the gym a lot to know that you really want to use one, you already use one.
Speaker 1: You ain't going to use it. It's going to be where you hang your clothes off of and they're not cheap.
Speaker 4: I only say this because I've done all those full table treadmill, bought all that, and then just throw my clothes on it the whole time.
Speaker 1: Morgan, you want to close it out you have anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is like you know when you see like kind of an infomercial, you're like, that'd be so cool to use. There was like this little strawberry thing that was supposed to take the top off the strawberry and pull it out.
Speaker 1: It's like this, like the literal strawberry.
Speaker 3: Bought a little Yeah, like you get a strawberry, you get this little tool and it takes out the stem and pulls it out.
Speaker 1: Guys, I bought it. I used it one time. It never actually worked in the way that I wanted to know. I was like, why did I buy this stupid thing. It's supposed to make my life easier.
Speaker 4: You reminded me. I bought that thing to check for cameras and hotel rooms. I've been to like four hotels.
Speaker 1: I keep forgetting it. In theory, it's a great idea. But my wife reminded me.
Speaker 4: Because I was looking for an internet jammer last night online and she was like, why are you looking for internet jammer?
Speaker 1: I was like, we saw on TV.
Speaker 4: I'd love to go to place in jam the internet and so yeah, and she was like, this is going to be like when you bought that hotel thing where you look for cameras.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, yeah, I forgot about that. Yeah, We're stupid. When we're in LA, I'm like, dude, where's that thing? I want to scan my room. He's like, I forgot it. I forgot it.
Speaker 2: It's the best Bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 3: That is all for the best bits this weekend, everybody thinks for hanging out. Hopefully you enjoyed the Inside Baseball and the top seven segments from the show this week. I'm excited to have you guys back next week again. Check out Part one, Part three this weekend with Eddie. Super fun stuff. But you know, I'll give you a little hint. If you don't like relationship stuff for hearing about how Eddie and his wife met and how he knew she was.
Speaker 1: The one, then don't listen to part one.
Speaker 3: And if you want to check out a new podcast this weekend, mine is called Take This Personally.
Speaker 1: We had lots of great.
Speaker 3: Reviews on that this week. It was so fun to see all of you guys share how the podcast has helped you. The whole goal of it is to help people feel less alone in some of their hardest struggles, So that is what we are doing over there. And as always, like I've mentioned here, follow the show at Bobby Bone Show all the things. Subscribe on YouTube that would be awesome Okay bye.
Speaker 2: That's the best Bits of the week with Morgan. Thanks for listening. Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show on all social platforms Bobby.
Speaker 1: Bob Show and follow at
Speaker 2: Web Girl Morgan to submit your listener questions for next week's episode.