Speaker 1: Mother Knows Dad starring Nicole and Jemmy and Maria qk Hi. Everyone.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Mother Knows Death. On today's episode, we're going to talk about a woman who suffered catastrophic burns using Meghan Markle's bath salt recipe and is now trying to sue her an update on a guy we talked about back in July who caused his kid to die in a hot car, and well how he just got back from a Maui vacation. We'll also talk about the viral photo that's going around showing a raccoon using what appears to be a meth pipe, a composer's brain making music after his death, and of course, leaving tampons in your badge for a year. All that and more on today's episode, Let's get started with this Megan Markle story. All right, So this girl is saying she watched Megan Markle's show on Netflix and was inspired to make her friend a gift when she saw Megan making these bath salts on the show. So she ended up copying the recipe from the show, which included epsom salt, Himalayan salt, arnica oil, and lavender oil and decided to test it out before giving it to her friend. Well, she ended up getting severe burns from the mixture, and now she's threatening to sue Megan for ten million dollars.
Speaker 1: This is such bullshit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like for I mean, first of all, like, why would you even watch her show? It just seems leame, But okay, you decide to watch her show whatever, Like you're like honestly watching the show and taking notes to how to do this. I feel like this chick was sitting around and like, how could I see this person? I think it was a created story.
Speaker 1: I don't even like Megan Markle, and I'm gonna defend her in this story because this is absolutely ridiculous. It really is.
Speaker 2: Like, so this woman has diabetes, okay, which is very important to the story because anyone that has diabetes knows that you have to pay extra attention to your legs and your feet because of the increased risk of infections. Right, and you're not supposed to use EPs and salts again, something that every person with diabetes should know because it could dry out your skin and create cracks, which could cause bacteria that it's on your skin to get in there. And the problem is is that people have neuropathy, and neuropathy is when there is pathology in the nerves and sometimes you're not able to have sensation in your feet, so you can't tell if you're.
Speaker 1: Having a problem.
Speaker 2: It causes the increase in your blood sugar causes difficulty in healing. And this is exactly what happened like that. This is why they advise against it. She said that she got all of these complications, that she got sores and blisters on her legs that turned into ulcers. Because you have with the nerve damage and insufficient blood flow, it just makes it difficult to get for these wounds to heal.
Speaker 1: So she created these.
Speaker 2: Wounds using these epps and then of course they're not healing well because of the diabetes as well. I think a lot of people that have diabetes like, don't take this advice seriously. I remember my sister was dating a guy back when we were younger, when we were teenagers, and he had type one diabetes and just kept getting tattoos on his legs and they just like never healed right. He was always having issues like having to go on antibiotics and this and that to heal these things. And it's like it's very serious. You have to take it seriously. So if they say not to use epps and salts when you're diabetic, and you use them, I don't understand how that's Megan Markle's fault. Yeah, exactly, And like I don't even understand what she's trying to get her on like that saying the ingredients weren't right or something like you didn't follow the directions as you should have considering your medical condition. So what is the lawsuit against her? Like if she made an apple pie any were allergic.
Speaker 1: To apples, is it her fault? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I don't even understand. I don't even understand it, even if she didn't have diabetes and she had some kind of reaction to it like that, How is this Megan Markle's fault. I don't even understand. Like so and same here, like I think that she's insufferable to like I'm not interested in this show at all. I just think I'm overhearing about like boohoo, owes me with her. But like she's trying to say that, she's trying to say she wants seventy five thousand dollars to pay for her immediate medical bills and then an extra a minimum, and then ten What was the ten million about, because that's like a shit ton of money. So she wants ten million dollars from Megan marcle, Netflix and R twelve Productions for their quote reckless disregard for public safety and it's her similar conduct in the future. Get over yourself, she said, she's willing to settle in court. I bet you are, because this is a fake lawsuit. Yeah, what's wrong with the judiciary system in the United States because lawsuits like this should not be allowed. Yeah, because I think on that show she was also saying like, oh, like I put these mini pretzels in a bag for someone who sleeps over my house. Whatever she was talking about, Like, uh, okay, so if a person chokes on a pretzel, that's like her fault.
Speaker 1: Like the whole thing.
Speaker 2: You could say that about every single TV show that's ever been around about people that say they do certain things. It's just like, I don't, I don't even see the correlation here. It's it's and you're right, this is the reason that people think law suits are are are frivolous because of something like this, like you don't and I hope to god they don't even give this chick a dollar.
Speaker 1: No, I really hope not either.
Speaker 2: Like I I honestly want to say that this woman almost like induced this on herself on purpose, just so she could come up with a lawsuit to try to make a lot of money, or she.
Speaker 1: Something happened to her and she talked to some idiot that advised her to sue these people, which I don't even know how a lawyer took this on. I mean, it's just so ridiculous, Like she she has no claim she did it herself. She didn't. She didn't look into the ingredients herself, like Megan Markle is just not responsible for that. And Megan Marco didn't say make these bad salts or you're gonna get killed, Like she watched the show, she made the decision to make them, she didn't read the warning labels, and she has the content.
Speaker 2: I just I really don't believe that there's any person that's watching that show that's just like, oh, let me take some notes and do what she's saying to do. Like it just the whole story just doesn't even sound true. It's not like and like people are are they because it doesn't like I have really not heard anybody say that they that they like this show. I feel like they're getting viewers because people are like, is this chick serious right now?
Speaker 1: Also, she actually she's the first person in the world to sell like crushed flowers, to put as a garnish on things like Terrain's been selling that for over a decade, so relax, and people have been doing that forever. Martha Stewart's been doing shit like that forever. She thinks she's like the first Mark the Stewart, this innovative homemaker. Nobody takes you seriously and none of your stuff is creative. Let's move on in a less hater, maybe not a less hater attitude towards this thing with this composer, So Alvin Lucier, who's this legendary music composer. He died back in twenty twenty one. He was one of the first artists to use brain waves to compose music, and since his death, scientists have been able to create a lab grown brain from the composer's cells that essentially are creating new music. All Right, I'm gonna try to explain this to you guys as much as I understand it, and I'm not even sure I one hundred percent understand it. But here goes all right, So this is an art installation meets biotechnology, so you can actually go and see this. And there's tiny three D organs that are sealed and displayed on raised pedestals at this art gallery that resemble developing human brains. There's like these little tiny brains and their activity of these cells are sending signals to mallets that strike these these brass plates and it sends ambient sound that goes throughout the gallery. So it's not really technically, like I don't really know how to explain this.
Speaker 2: You have your brain and your cells and it's just there and they are his cells that are sending this music, but it's not him as a conscious being sending this music. So does that make sense? I feel like it's really hard to understand.
Speaker 1: So yeah.
Speaker 2: So they so he was into this, and he donated his blood when he was like eighty nine years old to get this done because he was into the idea of this. And from there they commissioned a Harvard Medical School research program to turn his blood, get the white blood cells out of his blood and turn them into stem cells, which are capable of differentiating into various types of specialized cells so they could they could be specialized for brain cells. And then they got a neuroscientist and grew neurono structures on top of mesh electrodes that are able to both send signals and receive signals, So the organs don't just produce sound, but they also receive it. But the whole thing is is that so this is actual like brain cells and brain tissue working, but it's not actually like this guy consciously like sending these signals. It's just kind of like an electron like an electronic response, almost similar to like I don't know, let's say sometimes if you cut off someone's leg or something like, the muscle will still be twitching. Kind of It's like the muscle cells are are technically still working and twitching, but it's not your brain making the muscle move. I don't know if that if that makes it more clear. So I guess it's a step in. Like first of all, I sit here and I'm just like why are we doing this? Like what is the point of this? A lot of things are like let's see what scientists could do because the world's endless, but like I don't really see how this is going to end well and be a positive but whatever. People could do whatever they want to do. I guess a lot of it questions because you know, there's all this like AI stuff, right, and people get in like but hurt about it because they think it's going to impact their livelihoods and things like that, where other people are just like, all right, well, let me see how I could use this to my advantage. So it's not really it's not really going on those lines, because these cells don't really have any intention, like if this music is being put out, and even if it's great, it's not really like that guy thinking of it. It's just like his cells actually just making the sound, which I would think based on this, if you took blood from me and did the same exact thing and made this little mini brain and all that stuff, probably make the same exact sounds, if that makes sense. Because it's just brain cells. I don't know if it's specific to like your your imagination and your consciousness.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think this just stems back to the conversation we were having yesterday about Twitter and how when they first made it they didn't really realize like, of course somebody could use it for evil. So I think we see things that are really cool that could come out of it, like this installation in Australia. But then you know, inevitably somebody's gonna use this for something horrible, especially the more advanced it gets, So we just have to think of things like that. Yeah, because like right now where it stands, I'm not sure that anybody. I mean, this technology could be great for helping certain disease prosties use for sure, but I'm not sure where it's going and what they're trying to do with it. But like them, some of the language they use in the article, I don't really like of them saying like you know, an artist could go on to live and you're just like nah, dude, Like why don't you just let people die? That's where we make room for new people, and like that's it, Like that's why you shouldn't ethically, how are we continuing to make artwork? And like who's getting compensation from that? I mean, there's like a million things, and.
Speaker 2: It's just it's just kind of like, dude, that you get plenty of time on this earth. If you use it wisely to do stuff and make your mark in the world, you just don't need nobody needs to live on forever like that. So I understand why some people are like having an issue with it because it just it's it's the same thing as like cryogenics and all that stuff too, Like it's just kind of like use your time here on earth wisely. And and then that's how I look at it. I'm not I'm not into like a lot of this this certain stuff because I feel like it could just it could just get bad one day. I mean, if you're able to really, at some point in the future mimic someone's brain completely then and and like they have this guy's consent, but he doesn't even know what technology is possible at some point, do you want them to just be able to like grow brains and make art and not even have an actual human attached to it. It's just it's just kind of like, Okay, why don't we just stop?
Speaker 1: So are you saying if he dies, he dies? Then if he dies, he dies? Well. The thing is too, is that.
Speaker 2: There's there's something happening right now with like art and the arts in general, that there are a lot I know a lot of great artists and stuff, but there's also like not a lot of great artists. There's not a lot of great musicians. There's not a lot of great people making movies. It seems like they're trying to like rehash like all this other stuff of like old composers, old artists, old musicians and things like that, right, and old movies, like you go to the movies, there's like no new ideas. It's just like, oh, well, let's see how we could get back the old stuff.
Speaker 1: Well, it was successful because we didn't have technology or as many things in life distracting us, and people were working to excel at something. I mean, I think, you know, I had said before, like we don't often see great painters anymore, like Michaelangelo or Da Vinci or somebody like that, because there was nothing to do back then, and these people could really take all their time and excel at doing a craft like that, and that is just going away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that's that's the thing. Like when you take boredom away from people, then you take creativity away from people to a certain extent. And it's really sad actually, because I do think about that even with my kids, with the little kids, you know, when they're because it wasn't as much of a problem with you because you're you know, you didn't have a device as much as as they have access to now. But you just think, like I learned some of my greatest crafting and just my skills as a human just being very bored a lot. And I'm intending to do that with them this summer. They're going to have a lot of bored.
Speaker 1: Time, because that's how you figure out what you are into and what you like. Yeah, and my new cousin, Leila Rabtopolis wrote a really good article for The Financial Times last year called being Bored is a Good Thing, and I think everybody should read it because it's good for your health at the end of the day, just like having nothing to do sometimes. This episode is brought to you by the Gross Room. All right, guys, so this week's high Profile. That's this section is part two on the Lori Value Chad Dave Bell murders, and this one we really get into the autopsies of the four main victims, so check that out. We also decided that we're going to start doing a weekly post in the Gross Room and adding all of the stories that we didn't get to on the podcast, because I don't know if You guys realize this, but these stories are just like never ending every every single week and we just can't get to We don't have enough time to get to all of them. So we'll put the ones that didn't make the episodes in this post so you guys could check that out. Also talking about penis injections and more so to check out the Grosserroom. Yeah, head over to the groscerroom dot com now to sign up.
Speaker 2: All right, let's talk about this this scumbag dude. Last year, we reported on this dad who left his daughter in a hot car while he played video games inside and she ended up dying. It was one hundred and nine degrees in Arizona that day, so he had been charged with felony first degree murder and child abuse and somehow got approved to go on a Hawaiian vacation with the rest of his family while he awaits the trial. Didn't we get into like a fight because I said, like, what grown adult loser is playing video games while his wife is a doctor at work, and you were trying to tell me that he wasn't a loser.
Speaker 1: Or I did. First of all, I didn't say he wasn't a loser. I just like I think people plenty of adult men play video games and they aren't killing their kids in cars. Like, so there is a world in which you can be an adult and blow off some steam and play video games, but you have you're responsible at the same time. Unlike this person who left his kid in a car to die because he said she was taking a nap and he left her in the car, didn't want to disturb her, and he left the ac on. But like most modern cars, the car automatically shuts off even though it's running after thirty minutes, So that's exactly what happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, loser anyway, Like, I'm sorry you don't you don't have like when your when your wife's at work and you're in charge your babysitting your kids. You know my favorite term, when you're in charge of of three little kids. Didn't they have three kids a two year old, a five year old, and a nine year old or something like you're you're not playing video games, Like that's that's not happening, that's that's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: But well, but the first offense is that, like who leaves a kid at all in a car unattended? Like let's start right there. I'm responsible right there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like, I don't know when when the kids are little and stuff, it's like you do think about you tiptoe around the fact that you don't want them to you want them to take their naps and you don't want them to wake up and things like that. But this guy's living in Arizona and it's so hot outside.
Speaker 1: Wasn't it like one hundred and nine degrees or one of those crazy days. They're like, well, I don't think that's a crazy day there. I think that's an average day in Arizona.
Speaker 2: Well, I also believe, and I'm not I might be mistaken with this, but when the car is just in park and the air conditioning's on, or especially if it's in that you know, like you could push the button and start your car from inside the house, that's not like really fully doing the air conditioner as much as it is when you're driving in the car around. So I just think even sitting there, even if the air was on, it just would be way too hot between the windows and everything else. That just the sun beating on the car. But regardless, this is this is what I'm really concerned about. So he's been charged with felony first degree murder or in child abuse for the death of his two year old daughter. Right why Like why is he not even in jail right now?
Speaker 1: Well, he's probably out on bail, and like, I don't think he should be allowed to go out of this day. I mean, wouldn't you consider somebody to be a flight risk that's charged with first degree murder and child abuse? And so they're like, you can go, but you have to contact pre trial services while you're there. And he was also ordered to have no unsupervised contact with the children while I'm the vacation, Like, okay, it's monitoring. Why is this woman married to this loser? Still? I'm serious, Like this is a serious question, Like this dude, how you could get over this.
Speaker 2: Dude killed your kid and the court is telling you that he's not allowed to be alone with your other kids? Like, how are you even having an orgasm with this dude right now?
Speaker 1: Tell me please? Like what is the talking of vacation with this person? How are you even going on vacation right now? Like, I just I just don't understand any of it. You're like, your.
Speaker 2: Your kid's been dead less than a year because your husband was was in charge of that, and you're going on vacation in Maui right now, Like the whole entire thing is. It's it's so bizarre to me, But I have so we have a case in the gross room called Imagine the Unimaginable and it's about a hot car death and it and and what happens to a child and they it is it's really really disturbing. What happens. Thermal damage to the skin, brain and lung congestion, uh, hemorrhages in the skin, circulatory fail your respiratory failure, heat stroke, hyperthermia. It's really really, really terrible, like dying in that way. And and after this particular death happened there, they went through their phones and he the wife had texted him quote, I told you to stop leaving them in the car. How how many times have I told you?
Speaker 1: Who's leaving their kid in the car? I understand you don't want to wake them up, but let's take away hot car deaths, like they could get out and get seriously hurt. That way, somebody could take them. There's a million things that could go wrong. Why would you ever consider it? I don't because you have video games to play. I don't know. Well, that's where I think you could come in and be judgmental about the video games, because I think there's like, we know plenty of responsible fathers that play video games and that haven't had issues. And you see this guy who's leaving his car to his daughter to die in a hot car because he's so preoccupied with playing them and doesn't realize that hours had gone by that she was in there. I think the problem is, like your first habit is you shouldn't be leaving them unattended in the car, and then you're going in and getting distracted by something. It's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Okay, So police have posted a photo that an officer took at a very unusual traffic pullover situation recently.
Speaker 1: All right, Yeah, police pulled over this car that had an active warrant in a suspended driver's license. So he approaches the car, finds this fifty five year old woman and detains her, no problem. But then he goes back to the car there's this raccoon sitting in the driver's seat with a meth pipe in its mouth.
Speaker 2: Could you this is just like added to the list of like weird things officers come across all the time. You would never expect to see just a raccoon in someone's car in general, because they're not typically animals that are pets, Like you see a dog, a cat maybe or something, but like a raccoon, no holding a meth like a crack pipe or whatever. Like it's just hilarious. The guy was probably like, couldn't reach his pocket fast enough to get his phone to take a picture of this, because like, you wouldn't even believe that your eyes were seeing that right now. Nobody would ever believe you.
Speaker 1: No, nobody would ever believe you. But the meth pipe ended up causing police to further search the car, where they found bulk come ount of meth, crack cocaine, and three used glass meth pipes. It's really funny because this raccoon is not a wild raccoon, it's a pet raccoon. So seemingly the only responsible thing this lady did was get their appropriate paperwork to own him.
Speaker 2: This lady's out of her mind. Imagine she's fifty five, and imagine just deciding you're gonna have a raccoon as a pet, and then like really going through all the legal things. I mean, but it like it really screams that she's that she's on crack, right, Like, well, it.
Speaker 1: Clearly she was doing meth based on what's going on in the car, so like, of course, somebody that's on drugs like that isn't making rational decisions. I just find it funny that she went through all the proper channels to get paperwork for the raccoon. Meanwhile, she this lady is an interesting character, for sure, she really is. And the raccoon is okay at the end of the ordeal, and its name was Chewy.
Speaker 2: Do you remember that time momm told us that she saw a raccoon in the kitchen.
Speaker 1: Well, I was believer, this is one hundred percent of beth Qualterry story. Well, she's not on math that we know of, not that we know of, even though I took that picture of her. I just said it to her this morning, Which is so funny that this is coming up. We were in LA this time last year and she sees on the back of a sign somebody wrote in sharpie I love meth, and she goes take my picture with it. That's great, Maybe I'll post it on the story. I was like, what is wrong with you? It probably is.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but yeah, oh, speaking of meth too. I think we decided that we are going to call our listeners death heads because I don't know. We haven't talked to Gabe about it, and this weekend I was just like, dude, I don't know. He said something about oh, because we were walking in the city and someone saw me and talked to me that knew me, and he said, look, you have fan Jemmy, and I said, actually, we're looking to change the name to death heads. And then he busted out laughing when I said that, And then I was like, no, really, we're not doing that because it's too close to.
Speaker 1: Like meth head and and like deadheads. And he was like, no, it's perfect. You have to use it. So and we trust his opinion. So that's where we're at there. We liked your other submissions that where were some of the other submissions. I liked when you guys said little spleens because of that story we had the day both the cute little spleens. Yeah, and what was the other Oh, somebody said that we're always saying things were outrageous, so outragees that was funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, listen, I'm sorry but if we're talking about a cop that takes a picture of a raccoon with a with a meth pipe in its mouth, like everything is outrageous.
Speaker 1: The next story we have is outrageous. Every story we tell the story about mom, Mom's tell momm's raccoon story. Though she just.
Speaker 2: Said we were all I don't know if we were all home whatever, we were sitting on the couch and she went out to the kitchen and she said that there was a raccoon that was just sitting out in the kitchen and then like cereal. It was like eating cereal or something out of a box. And then like we all went out there, we like searched the whole house. There's like no raccoon, and we're like, see, maybe she has a past history of math. This is this is all making sense now. We're like, we're like, that didn't happen. But to her defense, there was I think in one of the downstairs bedrooms. The window was open and there was no screen on it. So they're in theory like something could have climbed in and been in an out I don't, I mean in theory, but we just always buster o balls because we're like dude, there was no raccoon in the house.
Speaker 1: Nobody saw it. Well, me and Detie were talking to her on Sunday, and she was also telling us about like all the car accidents she's been in, which is like insane that she's been in so many And then we're like, well, one did give you that amnesius, like maybe that she has some kind of like permanent head trauma or something. She definitely seems like she does. She's gonna love listening to this lader get. I can't wait to get the call about this one later.
Speaker 2: I know she's always sending us a text like, oh, thanks for talking about me. I'm like, mom, you're like endless material.
Speaker 1: Please, we have to have her on sooner or later, because, like everybody will understand the second she starts talking, I know, we do have to have her on. We have to figure out how to do that because I don't know that she'd be able to handle the zoom situation. No I will. Yeah, we probably have to do it in person, or we could get her microphone and I could have somebody over there set it up for her.
Speaker 2: We'll say, all right, let's talk about now this. This last story is a woman's greatest fere, which is forgetting to take a tampon out.
Speaker 1: So two years ago, this woman who was then twenty eight now she's thirty, started developing severe pelvic pain. As usual, doctors blew it off as a UTI kept dismissing her as having low pain tolerance or they said she was being over dramatic. She was brushed off by a ton of doctors. So then four months after she first reported the pain, they finally did a vaginal exam and found a tampon in her vagina that had been there for possibly over a year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so apparently she had an IUD put in about a year ago and then ever since then she didn't really get her period, so she kind of remembers the last time that she wore a tampon. And this happens so many times that you wouldn't believe it. We actually have a post in the grosser room that's called super Gross Absorbancy. You guys could just search that in the search bar and look it up and see what this actually looks like when it's taken out. But it was a woman in a similar situation that had a tampon up there for a long time and there's seventy eight comments underneath of that post that say all different situations of women who either experienced it or who are nurses who experienced it at work as well. You have their vaginal fornix, which is like around the cervix, and it's a little pocket. You could store stuff up in there if you really wanted to. You could put money up there, you could put whatever. And if you had sex, like you, you might not really feel it. And the problem with the tampon is it gets jammed up there every single time you were having sex and could It's cotton and it gets compacted and just jammed up there. But it can get become infected. Obviously most of you have heard of toxic shock syndrome. That is a bacterial infection that could be caused by strap bacteria or staff bacteria, and it could become very serious like a sudden high fever, a low blood pressure, headache, seizure, and sometimes it could it could go to renal failure and death septic shock. I she says that she was treated for septic shock after this. I don't or for toxic shock syndrome. I don't think that she had that because she had it in there for a year that they commonly like when they see a person's having symptoms and then they find a tampon stuck up there, they're like, holy shit, we're gonna treat you for toxic shock syndrome. But like that's not really how it would present. Like you would know if you had it, trust me, because you get very sick, very fast, and you're hospitalized and it's it's terrible infection. So a lot of times people experience like a foul smelling discharge. This the one in the gross room, the woman was having a greenish discharge that was foul smelling. All of them usually present with some kind of pelvic pain. So the biggest risk is a lot of times, usually like when women are at their end of their period and they kind of like forget to take the last one out or something like that. That seems to be the most common time it happens. So, which is possible when this woman had the EUD, like she stopped bleeding and then she just kind of used it and forgot. I personally think like I would know it just because like I when I used to bleed like that, I used to use like these big, huge tampons that I used to call dildo tampons because they were so big, like there's no way of not knowing it's there. They tell you like depending on how you're bleeding, that you should use a lesser absorbency one, but most women that have given vaginal childbirth know that like a little pencil thin tampon is not staying up in your vege Like it's not happening. No, you could like shoot that thing right out if you push, like so it's it's like I for me, like that's how I'm just like I can't imagine this happening. But I can imagine if you're a woman who uses these thin ones and they're very small and you just like don't remember it or whatever, but it everyone under the post in the gross room is like, oh my god, this is my biggest fear of this, that and the other. But it happens more often than you would think. And I got one in surgical pathology once from an elderly woman and it was up there for years and it was so disturbing looking and it just smelled awful, just awful, awful, awful.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, you when we have emy lockren on, it had to be one of our first external exams back in either November December of twenty twenty three. You guys had talked about that too. You have got a couple of cases of tampa and said, we're smelling oh oh god. I don't know. She luckily she made a full recovery, but she doesn't think she would have if she didn't push for it, which is, you know, you have to be the advocate for an advocate for yourself, because we talk about so many stories where doctors just blow people off, and if you know something's not right with your body, you need to push for it. You know, it's nuts.
Speaker 2: She had said in this article that she had a papsmerror since then, and I'm just like, how are they not like looking up there?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know because I've never given someone a pap smear, so I don't know the full view of what they're looking at. So I don't want to say that. And actually the physician who discovered it said that some tissue in her vagina had like slightly grown over it, so they thought initially that it might have been like an endometriosis, lesion or something, And then they were looking at it and they're like, wait a second, They're like picking at it and they're like, oh my god, this is a freaking tampon.
Speaker 1: I can't even imagine finding something like that.
Speaker 2: I know I would be It's great. It's good though, because like all her symptoms have gone away since. I mean, when you have a foreign body inside of your body, your body knows it and it tries to attack it, and it acts differently on different people. But that's why her body was kind of freaking out because it knew it was there. And that's why you should listen to your body when like something weird like that's happening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, well, guys, thank you so much. Please leave us a review on Apple or Spotify, and if you have a story for us, please submit it to stories at Mothernosdeath dot com or our Instagram account. See you later in the week.
Speaker 2: Guys, thank you for listening to Mother Knows Death. As a reminder, my training is as a pathologist assist. I have a master's level education and specialize in anatomy and pathology education. I am not a doctor and I have not diagnosed or treated anyone dead or alive without the assistance of a licensed medical Doctor. This show, my website, and social media accounts are designed to educate and inform people based on my experience working in pathology, so they can make healthier decisions regarding their life and well being. Always remember that science is changing every day and the opinions expressed in this episode are based on my knowledge of those subjects at the time of publication. If you are having a medical problem, have a medical question, or having a medical emergency, please contact your physician or visit an urgent care center, emergency room.
Speaker 1: Or hospital.
Speaker 2: Please rate, review, and subscribe to Mother Knows Death on Apple, Spotify, YouTube, or anywhere you get podcasts.
Speaker 1: Thanks