Speaker 1: George walked us through what you what you saw the first touchdown?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it was just a normal keeper that we had up, you know, I got I got the edge. Just felt like I had a lot of time. The smart decisions probably just you know, continue to run, try to get as many yards as I can instead of you know, putting the ball up like I did. But I saw Ba in the back of the end zone sort of run the space George as well, and I was I just put it up towards the back and BA came down with it. But yeah, I'm not necessarily proud of that play, honestly. I mean, yes, there's a touchdown and everything. Great. BA made a great play, but I gotta be smart with the ball and and if anything, I sh I should have ran the ball.
Speaker 1: So among your worst decisions, Yeah, yeah, yeah, I agree.
Speaker 2: I agree. So yeah, indic that you like.
Speaker 1: Were kind of doing this with your head to try and throw the defense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just felt space on the left side, so I sort of nodded like going right, and he literally went right. I was trying to, like, you know, get the defense to think I'm gonna throw back right, but then have him go left. So It's just something that you know, we gotta get in the same page about.
Speaker 1: So decisions are probably happy about the touchdown to kill How can how much do you feel that pressure that's kind of coming.
Speaker 2: Around and what does it take to stand in there and deliver that ball knowing that you're probably get hit situation? Yeah, I mean just what they're they were they were playing man, So I knew George just needed some time to get outside, you know, one on one with that backer, and so knowing that and then you know, seeing the safety sort of cut and take Ba over the middle, I was all right, this is George one on one. So yeah, I had some pressure and stuff, but I just gotta get George a chance. And George did a great job getting underneath it and going all the way with that sweet bron.
Speaker 1: How big was this win for me? As just how much did.
Speaker 2: You do this? Yeah, it's huge. You know, when you you lose three in a row, obviously it's like, man, you want to get back on track. But honestly, we've taken every single game, you know, very seriously, and and we come come to work. You know, we never got complacent or anything. There's some things that haven't gone our way a couple of plays within the last game, last couple of games. But for this one came with the right mindset of you know, backs against the wall in a sense, and you know, let's play like hungry again. So I think that was the mindset. But overall, man, we're just trying to play Niner football.
Speaker 1: What do you feeling in any way coming off those three losses?
Speaker 2: What do you mean feeling it? What are you feeling dated? A little bit more pressure, a little bit more on you. Uh, I guess a little bit. You know, when you lose games in the NFL, it's like, you know, there's a standard, especially with this organization. You know, we all demand a lot out of ourselves. And so I was more, you know, feeling the pressures just within myself, like, man, I need to play better because of you know, how I've played in the past, you know, And so that's where I was at with it. But you know, I came into this game with the clear mindset of, Man, I got dudes around me, got a great defense, be smart with the ball, and make plays, you know, sort of play free in terms of cutting it loose, but also playing within the scheme and being smart with the ball. So that's where I was at, and you gotta keep playing like that move forward.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like this was the offensive best performance of the season. You guys didn't have a single turn on you didn't turn.
Speaker 2: The ball over.
Speaker 1: I mean, was it the best performance of this team so far the season offensively?
Speaker 2: Man's stuff to say. I haven't really watched the film or anything yet, but I think there's still, you know, some stuff left out there, you know, that we could all learn from. I mean, I think the Dallas game there was a couple of drives where we were off, but I felt that one was pretty good, and so this one too, Like yeah, once we're once we're clicking, you know, like today we felt good, you know, putting points up on the board, defense, getting stops, turned the ball over. It was just really good team football. We felt that today. But still there's some drives out there that can be made, and you know, we'll learn from it. Still.
Speaker 1: So you guys talk about complimentary and the team football like you just did. Is there a tangible boost that you feel when the defense had that stop to three and out to start the game offensively? Can you feel to have that momentum with your own unit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean especially you know, coming and starting off the game with some momentum. You know, defense gets a stop, three and out, boom, and then we are moving, you know, from the get go with some the first couple of plays, we just felt the momentum. It's huge and so our defense has done a great job with that. And anytime we've had success, you know, defense is always you know, the side of the ball to really you know, start something up. I feel like, you know, getting a turnover, getting the three and out and then it you know, encourages us to go out and do our things. So very blessed to have our defense.
Speaker 1: Positive spin on that for positive because it was a touchdown. But the throw to you, the fact that that was one of your first throws. You have been scrutinized, like you gotta be careful with the ball. I mean you know that. But the anyway, the fact that you obviously weren't scared and you still flunging it. I mean, I guess that show your mindset is still Yeah, I gotta be careful, but I'm not gonna lose that mentality.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know the biggest thing is I think just playing within our scheme, how you know, Shanahan's calling plays, how Greasey's coaching us up with just our reads, our footwork, progression and everything playing within that, and then there's opportunities where if Steff breaks down, all right, now let's go play, you know, so backyard football esque type of plays. But to say I'm searching for those kind of plays, that's wrong. And so yeah, going into this game, you gotta play like that. I still, you know, I play football and then I'm aggressive with what I do and how I throw the ball, and but I still have to learn, you know, time times in the game and situations where I gotta be smart with the ball. So that's something I gonna continue to learn. But at the same time, you know, they do a good job of not just handcuffing me. You know, they let me play play quarterback in an aggressive way and get the ball to our guys when they're open.
Speaker 1: Car was on you, Christian was about to maybe score the eighteen. How about the family Tournament?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Well, after the touchdown of Juice, I sort of felt bad. I was like, we came off the sideline and guys were talking about it. I'm like, oh man, I'm like, dang it, like I was mad, sort of obviously scored a touchdown, it's the biggest thing. But you know, then the next drive, we're like, let's drive for Christian and try to get them a touch This is huge, and so yeah, at the end, man, it's like we all wanted it for him. Every guy on this team wanted it for Christian. And then obviously I think Christian wants it more than anybody, Like he's a humble guy, wants to win, so he puts the team first. But in that moment, everybody wanted it for Christian, so it hurts. And but at the same time, he's got a long career out of him, and I told him we'll be able to do it again, so all
Speaker 1: Yeah,