Speaker 1: Earners. What's up?
Speaker 2: You ever wonder what's around the next corner? What happens if you push just a little further. With Nissan SUVs, you're equipped to take your adventure to unimagined levels. Imagine the possibilities with a Nissan Rogue, Nissan Pathlinder, or Nissan Armada. Go ahead, find your next big adventure, and while you're out there exploring the unknown, the class exclusive Google built in becomes your ultimate copilot. No need to funnel with your phone. With Google Assistant, Google Maps, and a Google play Store integrated into the twelve point three inch HD touchscreen infotainment system of the twenty twenty four Nissan Rogue, your journey becomes seamless. Ask for directions, stream your adventure playlist, or send messages hands free, all while keeping your focus on the adventure ahead. This just isn't any drive, It's a journey powered by innovation, where the road less travel isn't just seeing its experience. The twenty twenty four Nissan Line aren't just SUVs. They're your gateway to adventure equipment, but the tools you need to explore every corner of the world around you. Nissan there to do with others don't. Visit your local Nissan dealer or Nissan USA dot com to find out more and take the first step into your next adventure today.
Speaker 3: So, if you don't know I was, I was in Capitol Hill last Thursday for the State of the Union address.
Speaker 1: I want to start the conversation with this. This.
Speaker 3: This is my conspiracy theory bag. And I can't say too much. Oh, I can't say too much, but I will say this. I was extremely confident that Donald Trump was going to become president prior to my visit to Washington. And I think a lot of CEOs at least months ago, had priced in they already the stock market had already priced in a Donald Trump victory. This is just my personal opinion, ladies and gentlemen. I received some information that changed my mind. I'm not I'm not as confident.
Speaker 2: My mom.
Speaker 1: I can hear doctor Mama.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's what he's talking about.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying that Biden is gonna win, but I did receive some information that I wasn't aware of. It's gonna be it's gonna be a it's gonna be a tight race. Let's just say that. So I think, Like I said, this is just my personal opinion. I think that from a market standpoint, if you if you if now, if you have uncertainty, markets don't like uncertainty.
Speaker 1: They like certainty.
Speaker 3: You know, Donald Trump is gonna win, Okay, at least we can price that in and we kind of know, Okay, this is if you know Biden is gonna win. If you don't really know who's gonna win, that would that would add uncertainty to the market. Anytime the market in the market, then the market, the stock market drops.
Speaker 1: That's kind of like an easy way to understand things.
Speaker 3: And I think if Biden us win a second term, then that could potentially have even more uncertainty given his health issues, different things that it cloudy's the war a little bit clouds the water a little bit, So that may that may be that may be part of the reason for selling as well leading up to the election. But yeah, it was an interesting trip to Capitol Hill. I definitely would like to thank Representative Lauren Underwood for inviting me as her guests. And I got to meet with the Congressional Black Caulcids. I got to meet with the head of the Democratic Committee. I got to yeah, you know, add an introduction to Nancy Pelosi and AOC and Representative Omar and Maxine Waters.
Speaker 1: A bunch of other people.
Speaker 3: For those that's asking why I did not meet with any Republicans, this is an interesting situation.
Speaker 1: So Early Legion. We've been around for five years.
Speaker 3: We've had multiple politicians that have actually reached out to us. We've never reached out to a politician, but we we accept invitations from anybody. In the course of five years. How many Republicans do you think I's ever reached out to us?
Speaker 1: Settle zero.
Speaker 3: So I'm I would love to speak to Republicans. I would love to interview Donald Trump. I would love to have an inside conversation with the Republican Party. They just haven't reached out. So if they reach out, then we'll take We'll take it for sure. But until then, we're gonna We're gonna entertain the conversations that are on our plate. So for anybody that's wondering, But I'm still a registered independent. I don't support any political party, but I do take invitations for people that invite me different places. And the invitation came from the Democratic Party, So I mean that's the that's the answer for that, because I already know that that's gonna you know, you weren't a MCGA hat or Trump give the interview if that's is caveat. No, I can't wear the MAGA hat, but I will so on will be interested, Yeah, for sure, definitely, so on for sure. But so briefly, I just want to talk about the state of the Union, because yes, please ties into the stock market. You know, it's one of these things that Washington is a very interesting place and it's very important, and you know, meeting with Representative Underwood and she is part of she's on the chair of the Appropriations Committee, so she was explaining the Appropriations Committee to me. You know, so in Congress there's there's multiple different committees. These committees are twenty thirty people. They're extremely powerful and depending on what committee you're on, you have a tremendous influence. So the Ways and Means Committee is the committee that deals with taxation. They pretty much write the tax code. It's about twenty thirty people. So if you think about it, a country of three hundred million people or so, thirty people really dictate taxes, right. But then our committee is the Appropriations Committee. So that actually dictates where the tax money goes. So that's another like you know, twenty thirty people committee, And I asked how much money they were responsible for deploying last year. I think it was like two point three trillion trillion dollars. So she was telling me about you know, healthcare and uh, farmland and homeland security and a variety of different a variety of different aspects. Cybersecurity very very big is the deployment of capital. So understanding the dynamics of Washington, I think is extremely important to really understanding business because they go hand in hand. And if you watch this speech, the whole speech was talking about different financial issues. Whether it was homeland security, that's the financial issue, Whether it was wars with Ukraine, the Ukraine Russia situation, that's the financial issue. That's billions of dollars that he's actually asking Congress for. Whether it's he talked about affordable homes giving a grant, I think it's like five hundred dollars something like that, thousand dollars to everybody to trying to buy a home. That's obviously a financial issue. So many different things that student loans, financial issue, So everything that is actually being talked about on the political side. It all dates back to financial issues. Money and if you are involved in it as an investor or an entrepreneur, then you're able to actually honor obviously benefit from it. Right So, extremely enlightening day. As I said, I got to meet with some people that were very helpful, helping me understand things a little bit further than my original understanding of things, and I think that it was something that was definitely an eye opening experience.
Speaker 2: I think let's pull back the layers a little bit because a lot of people may have watched it on TV, you don't really have an understanding of it. You were inside those chambers. I think we've I'm thinking a tour inside that before. Never obviously never been to a City of Union address, which is very rare moment in time. So to talk about the atmosphere inside the room as the speech is happening, right like, because mostly I even have to explain it to my kids, Well, why are they clapping, Why are they not clapping, Why are they standing?
Speaker 1: Why are they not standing?
Speaker 2: Like, talk about those dynamics inside of that room.
Speaker 3: State of Union is very similar to a hockey game, so it's a lot more entertaining in person than it is on TV. I've watched Stated Year Got You for years, right, and you know you watch it, you doze in and off. It's not really it's not the most exciting thing in the world. But being there, the energy is crazy because you got heckless. So people on the ground they about to start fighting. Actually, like you're not the Maga people versus the Democrats. They arguing with each other in each other's faces. Then you got random hecklers that get thrown out, people booing the president, people chairing every everything, every word that he says, They cheering. So it's like, it's a very entertaining it's two and a half hours. I honestly thought that I would probably be falling asleep after the first thirty minutes, but I actually stayed up. I was very alert for the whole thing because it was entertaining. It was very entertaining. They take your cell phone so you can't you can't coordinate that inside.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 3: It's one of these things that you don't have a full appreciation for until you're in it. And another thing, as far as the networking thing, never turned down an invitation. That's a lesson. When we first got the invitation, we actually wasn't going to go because there was only one ticket and they couldn't get us two tickets. That would have been a tremendous mistake because just me going opened up opportunity to the door.
Speaker 1: Exactly. This is a lesson, folks, So never turned down an opportunity.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it wasn't a flip or coin thing. It was like, Yo, do you want to go? Yeah, I'll go, but I wasn't go. And I think I text you like six toady in the morning. I think I said I text you like rep to set. It doesn't even need to be spoken. A great job represent. I want to ask you this, though I don't know nobody asked you this. So like when you're in that chamber, right, you got to be mindful of what you're wearing. Right, So if you were like a blue tie or red, like you could be synonymous with one side or the other. Did you think you didn't wear a tie? Was that intentional? I didn't wear a tie.
Speaker 1: I didn't even think about that. That's a good point. That's a good point. I didn't wear a tie. Honestly.
Speaker 3: The reason why I didn't wear tie is because I knew it was going to be a long day. We started at ten o'clock in the morning, ended at twelve o'clock at night, and I get uncomfortable, like with a tie for twelve hours at a time. So I knew, from a comfortability standpoint, I did not want to wear a tie because you know, it was gonna hurt my neck. But I also I also wanted to have some level of business casual to it to like Fat Joe. Everybody doesn't in their own way. Fat Joe had sneakers on, so that was his way. I kind of, you know, I guess representing hip hop culture and I just wanted to feel like, you know, I'm gonna still be respectful. So I had a suit on, I had shoes on, but I want no tie because we are still, you know, renegades in this situation, and I.
Speaker 1: Wanted to kind of you know the set that do that and be mindful of it. But I did.
Speaker 3: I wore blue, but it wasn't for the Democrat. It was just that was just a It did not go into my mind. But when I saw a Fat Joe's tie, it was I saw a red tie, so.
Speaker 1: Come it off.
Speaker 2: The shoes all was like Greg you anonymous with the Republican Party.
Speaker 4: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's Law cause border and families will be protected.
Speaker 1: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,