Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, Podcasts, Radio News.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 1: I'm Tim Stenebeck along with Emily Graffeo. Let's take a look at some stocks on the move today. We are joined by Bloomberg News equity supporter Apalon Parnell, who has a lot of a big background in biotech innovation.
Speaker 3: How are you Yeah, very good. I mean, we can also start off.
Speaker 1: With that wherever you want.
Speaker 4: Let's start up a revolution medicine. Let's tick her RVMD. A lot of great news out of there, rising three point nine percent to hit a record high at the close, and that's after releasing some really great results for its pancreatic cancer drug. Don't want to say too much, but essentially Bloomberg Intelligence is writing that the results mean that they could open up nearly a five billion dollar market to help out patients in that area.
Speaker 1: Yeah. We spoke with Rod wang Or at RTW Investments and he was at this conference today when this data wasn't were unveiled. He said there was a standing ovation in the crowd before the presentation was even over, and he said that there's a chance that within what the next five years, he thinks that the life expectancy will be doubled again. But it starts from such a low point, I mean six seven months to thirteen months at this point. But he did say maybe within our lifetimes we'll see an actual cure for it. He said, a non zero chance exactly.
Speaker 3: It would be really awesome.
Speaker 4: Plus, I mean it's a pill as opposed to having to go into a center to get an actual drip, which is also a game changer for a lot of families.
Speaker 3: Well, there's another stock on the move in the after hours.
Speaker 4: HPE Yes, HP Enterprise, currently surging thirty six percent in after hours trading. That's after the tech company reported really great results and also had full year profit outlook that topped expectations. Worth noting that the bar was really high coming into the print, especially since Dell.
Speaker 3: Had really great results last week.
Speaker 4: But I mean, AI growth and demand, the usual things very much at play here the wars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's stock absolutely on fire right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, more than thirty after hours, and it's doubled, it almost doubled going into this year.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sorry it's almost doubled this year. Going into this print, I.
Speaker 3: Want to make a segue to casinos, but I we'll we'll just go right to you because that's your next time.
Speaker 1: Some people, Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 3: Know MGM Resort. Yes, MGM Resorts.
Speaker 4: That ticker MGM opened or finished the day up sixteen percent to end at its highest level since twenty twenty three. And that's after people proposed to buy the remaining shares. That's Barry Diller's company. And yeah, what's also really interesting is this is happening a week after their rival, Caesars was also taken private. Barclay's writing in the note that they view this price as generally fair given also what they saw from Caesar's deal last week.
Speaker 2: The Stockmover's Report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.