Speaker 1: Well, we have come in to your site.
Speaker 2: One of the way I gets and saying you a conscious ziz will be desire and if you want a little banging a union and come along. It is the second consecutive Starship test flight from Elon Musk's company to end with destruction.
Speaker 1: All I can think about was that's good. That's good.
Speaker 2: We got it all right, that's decent.
Speaker 3: House appropriation is the money moons in constress. We are not chasing the bag.
Speaker 4: We are the bag.
Speaker 5: We have them on the run and we're going to keep our foot on the gas.
Speaker 1: Pedal Tradom is back in style.
Speaker 6: Welcome to the revolution that we have.
Speaker 7: Coming to your sy.
Speaker 8: Going the way I.
Speaker 1: Gets and saying you a conscious.
Speaker 6: Zell On Hannity show, more him the scenes, information on freaking news and more bold inspired solutions for America. Stay right here for our final news round up and Information Overload.
Speaker 2: Right News round Up in Information Overload Hour toll free on numbers eight hundred and nine to four one sewn if you want to be a part of the program. Well, it looks like the Schumer radical Democratic shutdown. I'm calling it the Schumer shutdown. Is least they're saying for now could change it any given moment, especially when it comes close to the weekend and Democrats want to go home tomorrow. But anyway, Schumer announcing yesterday that most Democrats in the Upper Chamber will not be supporting the CR bill to fund the government through the end of September. Now, we do need to backtrack here. This is the Biden Harris budget. We also need to backtrack. We have not really returned to regular order in terms of the budgetary processing government for many, many years, and that is that they don't pass the appropriations bills in time for any given fiscal year, which begins October one and September the thirtieth. Chuck Schumer, you know, this is their government, this is their budget. They didn't fund it. And now House Republicans have passed a CR through the end of the fiscal year and they've left town. They're done, They're finished. They're not coming back either. And anyway, Chuck Schumer has decided that you know, I guess following up on their great appearance at the Joint Session, you know where they're holding up their bingo paddles and wouldn't stand for moms that lost their children or stand for a young man that was able to be cancer, or stand for the wife of a slain officer, or the first lady or the President of the United States, and all the antics that we saw on display. So I guess they haven't learned a thing. And Chucky has to, you know, basically bowed down and capitulate to the radicals that run his party. Well, now Chuck is out there saying that and announcing that most Democrats won't support this, and that means the government will shut down at eleven fifty nine on Friday. I've never been a big I've never been moved by the threat of a government shutdown. But Democrats, they're on the record repeatedly the government shutdowns are bad. They're really really bad. Anyway, First, here Schumer announcing Republicans do not have the votes to invoke cloture on the House Continuing Resolution, meaning that he will shut down the government at midnight Friday.
Speaker 9: Funding the government should be a bipartisan effort, but Republicans chose a partisan path, drafting their continuing resolution without any input, any input from Congressional Democrats. Because of that, Republicans do not have the votes in the Senate to invoke cloture on the House CR. Our caucus is unified on a clean April eleventh CR that will keep the government open and give Congress time to negotiate bi parties in legislation that can pass. We should vote on that.
Speaker 10: Hope, I hope.
Speaker 9: Our Republican colleagues will join us to avoid a shutdown on Friday.
Speaker 2: Don't make no mistake about it. This will be the Schumer shutdown. And what's interesting is we have past comments of Chucky Schumer talking about how bad government shutdowns are. We have a montage of it. Listen.
Speaker 9: I would say to the leader very simply, you may disagree with us, open the government.
Speaker 1: Open the government. You can do it.
Speaker 9: Leader McConnell, and all your blaming and flailing isn't going to open the government. It's sort of like this, someone goes into your house, takes your wife and children hostage, and then says, let's negotiate over the price of your house. You know, we could do the same thing on immigration. We could we believe strongly in immigration reform. We could say we're shutting down the government. We're not going to raise the debt sealing until you pass immigration reform. It would be governmental chaos. I don't know if they can pass the three week bill. We would much prefer they do a full funding bill. But we're not going to shut the government down. But let me just say two things. So does that mean to support the three week extension. Yes, yeah, we're not going to shut the government down. But to keep doing this time and time and time again, it hurts our homeland security even doing these short term extensions.
Speaker 1: The bad news is.
Speaker 9: That the motion to proceed so that we could pay our bills failed because it didn't get the sixty votes. It didn't get the bipartisan support that we had hoped. Why must we hold millions of Americans who depend on the services of these agencies that are closed, hundreds of thousands of workers who get paid by these agencies. Why must we hold them hostage? Why must a temper tant determine how we vote and what happens in this government. Everyone can shut down the government on anything, any leader, any president. That's not the way to do things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not the way to do things.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 2: The Schumer shutdown will be at midnight tomorrow if he follows through on his threat. The only Democratic senator that is warning Senate Democrats that it could slip the country into a recession and not be good for the country. Is John Fetterman.
Speaker 5: Listen, if you shut it down, you will impact and heart millions and millions and millions of Americans, and you run the risk of slipping us into a recession, or you're even all kinds of other things.
Speaker 2: All right, Joining us now is Kentucky Senator Ram Paul who is with us. And by the way, congratulations, Senator I saw you were recently named a top Defender of Liberty for twenty twenty four by the Republican Liberty Caucus. The index based on votes during the twenty two twenty four legislative session. Well deserved and congratulations, And you had a perfect score of one hundred. You and Mike Lee, Ron Johnson had a ninety, Michael Brown at eighty eight, Roger Marshall at eighty five, Josh Hawley eighty four, Tuverville had eighty three, Marshall Blackburn eighty two, Eric Schmid had eighty two. You got one hundred, Mike Lee got one hundred. Congratulations.
Speaker 8: Well, thanks Sean, and thanks for hatting me on.
Speaker 2: All right, you have historically always been against continuing resolutions, that is your history. That is your belief system correct.
Speaker 8: With not so much thee whether it's the continued resolutions to the level of spending. So the level of spending, here are the Biden levels. These are the levels that were put in place in December under Democrat rule, and they will lead to a two trillion dollars deficits when we come to September thirtieth, if this continued Resolution pass, it'll be a two trillion dollars deficit. So it's the deficits that I opposed. I opposed adding two trillion dollars to the deficit. So I vote primarily against it, not just because it's the CR, but because it produces a two trillion dollar deficit.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I understand that part. What do you feel though about the prospects of reconciliation that hopefully will deal with some of the issues you are most concerned about.
Speaker 8: Well, I think you can do that. But I think that there's a lot of talk and admiration for Elon musk does. I'm one of those who's been pointing out this is great. We have the Trump administration turning the place up down, shaking out all the waste. But you know, we have a chance right now. I will have an amendment on the spending bill, and my amendment says to take the foreign aid cuts that Rubio is enacting at the State Department. It's great that he's enacting them, but to put them into the budget, into the spending numbers, we actually have to vote on it, and so that gives him permission to keep doing it. But it takes the money that he's saving and puts it back into the treasure to go against the deficit. So I will have an amendment just on the foreign aid cuts. Rubio's cut eighty three percent of the fourn eight grants I applied him. I think he's doing a great job. I some send a great job. Why wouldn't we put that in our spending bill? Why would we put forward a spending bill that actually ignores the DOGE cuts and doesn't put any of them in the spending bill.
Speaker 1: Oh? I think that that was a good idea.
Speaker 2: I mean, my understanding is the last thing I read about you was that you had pointed out some five hundred billion dollars that is not officially been identified by Dosee in areas that could be cut waste, fraud, and abuse.
Speaker 1: What did you discover.
Speaker 8: Well, there are two ways to do it too. You can do it through what's called uh recision, which is where the president puts these cut togethers and send sends them back and that's a simple majority vote. Or another way is budget reconciliation, where we put them together and that's also a simple majority vote. That way you don't need any Democrats. That may come in the future. But here's my worry is indus Well, it may come.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think it's a big part of the President's agenda and plan, isn't it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, the President's for it. I'm not condemning the president on this. Elon Musk is for it. The President's for it, the President's men are for it. I'm for it. Here's the problem, we already have twenty Republicans in now send they're not going to do any cuts or any even having the states pay more for medicaid. If you don't do that, there's not going to be enough cuts to even be found to do what they're promising. So there's still a lot of cuts that need to be made into law. So if you watch closely my amendment, hopefully we'll be voted on the next twenty four hours and you'll see who is willing to cut some four and aid Well, four and eight is low hanging fruit. This is the absurdities of you know, trans comic books and Peru three million dollars for girl centric climate change, four point eight million dollars, social media influencers in Ukraine, all kinds of crazy stuff. This is a low hanging fruit. But here's my prediction.
Speaker 2: But my understanding is is that a lot of that money is being withheld and not going to be spent, and that would be part of reconciliation if I'm wrong on that correctly.
Speaker 8: We don't know yet what will happen. The Trump's administration's point of view is that the Impoundment Act is unconstitutional. So but seally, what they're doing is not spending it. We don't know yet whether they're going to send it back. Every day I ask them to send it back through a decision package. But every day what I'm hearing and through various channels is they don't want to do that because they think they can just impound money. The problem is the courts so far have disagreed with the administration, and I think we can eventually get to a final decision at some point from the Supreme Court. The Supreme Court says you have to spend it, then the money just get spent unless they send it back in Congress votes on it. I think that's what's going to finally happen, but the administration is going to have to make a decision to send it back on reconciliation. Can only cut mandatory spending. So we could cut medicaid or send medicaid spending back to the States, but you can't do foreign aid. So all the great cuts that Rubio is doing at foreign aid, if we want to make those real, we want to make them permanent and part of the law. People should go for my amendment. But my point is, if you watch the vote tomorrow or tonight, half the Republicans are going to bail because they love four an Aid, and to me, this is the low hanging fruit. But if half the Republicans won't vote to cut four and aid, how are we ever going to get them to do anything on entitlements. I mean, we're going to separate the men from the boys on this vote, and we'll see what happens. But I fear that we'll lose half the Caucus on this, and like I say, if you can't cut girl centric climate change from Brazil, what can you cut?
Speaker 2: I tend to agree with your approach, but I also, on the other hand, suspect that this is all part of a broader plan and to get this done through the reconciliation process. And I don't want to split hairs with anybody here, but you do have every right to be as suspicious as you are, and I share your suspicion. And I'm a trust but verify guy because in the past, you'd always get the tax increase, but you'd never get the spending cuts. You'd always get the quote amnesty provision, but you'd never get the voter security. So you're the fact that you want. You know, you don't want to put the cart before the horse. Is just common sense to me, and I would much prefer your way. I do have a fairly high degree of confidence that the President is really committed to all these cuts that you're committed to, and I'm committed to I have a high degree of certainty that that's got to be part of any reconciliation bill.
Speaker 8: He absolutely is. But here's the rub, and this is where the fight happens. And you've been in the trenches on this for years. Now there's a tug of war. There's twenty members over there in the House and they're not cutting anything. Then there's twenty or thirty saying we got to cut even more. So I'm in the cut even more. Let's balance a budget. Let's get the spending levels back to before the pandemic, when you know, spending was still not small by any means, but it was manageable in the devsit wasn't exploding. So you have this tug of war. But if we fold our cards and say, well, we're not going to vote on any of the DOGE cuts, the spending bill before is continues four and eight at the same level. So this is a battle that happens now. Every battle happens. Now. They can promise to still come back at a later date, but to fund four and eight at the same level. After pointing out, you know, trans operas and trans comic books and Queer and the Caribbean and all this stuff, they're paying crazy stuff. They're spending money on sex change operations in Guatemala. If you fund four and eight at the same time, haven't you committed you know, a great hypocrisy to a pointed out all this waste and then not incorporated into your spending.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I hope you get it done. All right, quick break more with Kentucky Senator Rampaul on the other side. We'll get to your calls for the final half hour eight hundred and nine to four one Sean if you want to be a part of the program as we continue. All right, we continue now. Senator ram Paul is with us. I had an opportunity to run into you at an event for the Club for Growth that was here in Florida, and it was great to see you. Mike Lee was there, Chick Broy was there. There were a bunch of people that were there. De Roy Murdoch was there. I should have mentioned him in my speech.
Speaker 1: I forgot.
Speaker 2: Guy Benson was there, and it was nice to see and have a chance to catch up with you.
Speaker 8: Yep. It was a who's who of the limited government constitutional people. We enjoyed having you there.
Speaker 1: Uh oh, I tried to. I tried to.
Speaker 2: It's not exactly the most enter the crowd that was going to laugh at all of my jokes. So I just came with a very specific power point. I much prefer when I have crowds that drink heavily and laugh at every dumb thing that I say.
Speaker 11: But you had you had some.
Speaker 8: Funny one liners in there. But no, I think everybody appreciates just the fight through the years. I mean talking to people talking about the issues like this. The cr is confusing because I put out something on the Internet, people will tweet fact saying I thought we already did this. I thought it already was cut. You know all the stuff were pointing out that Elon Musk put some they think it's already been done. It's the beginning. It's the first step, and it has to be codified by Congress. We have to vote on it, and I'm going to force some vote on it because I want them to take a position. Are you four against the dose? That's what my amendment will say.
Speaker 2: Well, if I was in the Senate, I would vote with you. If that means anything too. Uh, We were really appreciate you, Senator Ram Paul, Thank you. Eight hundred and nine four one. Shawn's our number. He's also the top defender of liberty. He and Mike Lee were the only ones to get one hundred percent score for the year. Fiscal year. I guess calendar year twenty twenty four, eight hundred nine four one. Shawn is on number. If you want to be a part of the program, I had twenty five now till the top of the hour, eight hundred and nine four one, Sean. If you want to be a part of the program. All right after lunch, do you find yourself getting a little sleepy, little tired and you're fighting the three pm crash? Or maybe you're struggling with memory issues, Maybe have a hard time dialing in focusing the way you need to focus. Maybe you're just tired of being sick all the time. Please pay attention and stop what you're doing. Listen to what I'm about to tell you. Strong sell is a revolutionary supplement. It is a game changer, as you know him into health, wellness, fitness, nutrition, and it gives me more natural energy, helps me stay dialed in and focused all day and I feel better. It's really that simple. Strong Cell is an American made natural product. He utilizes a proprietary method to get NADH to your cells. And Linda has been using it as well, and she swears.
Speaker 11: By it Like I do, I do, And I get asked a lot. If I really take it, does it really work? And I tell people it is exactly what its name is. It makes yourself stronger, It makes you feel more focused, It keeps you more on point, which I think everybody could use. Doesn't matter if you're driving a truck, or raising your kids at home, or working for Sean Hannity.
Speaker 2: It helps, especially working for Sean Hannay, especially dialed in Indy especially, no doubt about it anyway, get it now, do yourself and your health a favor. Invest in your health. Go to handystrong dot com. Mention my last name in the promo code. You will get a special twenty percent off your order. That's Hannitystrong dot com today Strong Sell. They so believe in their product. They have a sixty today no risk policy, so you can stay strong with strong sell mind and body. We mentioned what happened to Trump Tower earlier today. These radical pro hamas lunatics uh and and what they're doing, And they went into Trump Tower and had to be removed, and then they were bothering people in the streets of New York uh and pretty disgusting. And we got tape of some of these protesters literally harassing this woman in a car, You fing dumb. I love Hamas. Open your window. This was in New York City. Open your window, you f ing dumb. It's so nice. I'm sorry, what did you say, Linda?
Speaker 11: And they were spitting on her car.
Speaker 1: That's very very nice, blocking the car.
Speaker 11: Couldn't drive and spitting on her car. Men women disgusting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is where you know that that burner moment might come in your life too. I mean that that could be a threatening situation by any objective measure, and people need have to have a right. What if they broke the lady's window, what if her door wasn't locked? They were trying ands insane? All right, let's get to our busy phones. Eight hundred and nine foot one, Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, let's say hi to Bonnie in Texas. God bless Texas, Bonnie.
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 3: Hi'm mister Hannity boy. Have I been a longtime listener for you?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: God bless you, and thank you. I appreciate it way more than you know. I love to do this and I can't do without you.
Speaker 3: Well, the one thing I have to say is, first of all, unfortunately I was at work. I had no idea what happened in New York today. But as far as the Continuing Resolution, I'm one hundred percent behind Ran Paul, and I understand there are people who are gonna want to save more and I agree with that one thousand percent. And then there are people who are never going to want to save a time. Oh, we have to cut spending, just not my program, and you hear it endlessly over and over. But there has to be a starting point, mister Hannity, some some way. You've got to start someplace, and that's my point. I agree with the fact that we have to cut and save the country, but you have to start someplace. And where do you start.
Speaker 2: I mean, you're making a great point, you really are. I have nothing that I can argue with. I am way more confident in President Trump and his ability to get this done than I am and other people.
Speaker 1: Does that make sense.
Speaker 3: To you, Yes, sir, it does. But then you get these jellyfish Republicans who milt it's the first sign of an issue, and they just go like and then we end up with these monumental democratic bills and keep spending more money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I don't disagree. There is a different sheriff in town, and Donald Trump seems to have a quality that he really never gets a lot of credit for. I would prefer what Ram Paul's approaches to get rid of the low hanging fruit. There doesn't seem to be a consensus for that strategy, but I do believe is part of the reconciliation process that they will in fact codify into law the cuts that we've all been talking about.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm sure of it. It's just that, you know, what my problem is is that you always hear the government spends too much, government waste this, and that you finally have somebody who's willing to do it, and then oh, not my program, and then look what happens. It's like walking into.
Speaker 2: Quicksand Oh, you're right, I hear where you're coming from. I'm not disagreeing with you at all. Anyway, Let me get back to our busy phones. Let me say hi to who's next. Charlie is in Washington State. Charlie's from watching the protests a Trump tower today. What's going on?
Speaker 10: Thank you Sean for taking my call. I really appreciate it. And it's terrific watching the anti Israel protest and gratefully they arrested him at New York City Trump Tower today. But what's going to happen. New York City is going to release them. I want Tom Holman to get notified of this. He needs to in mask get ic detainers now so that they can grab these people as they are released in New York City, find out how many have green cards, how many are here on visas because they go from event to event to event in these blue cities breaking havoc.
Speaker 2: Well, that's why Holman went to Albany yesterday, the capital of New York, and that's why he laid down the gauntlet and said, even though you're a sanctuary state and you give legal drivers' licenses to illegal immigrants, whether you like it or not, we're going to We're coming in here.
Speaker 1: We're going to deport them.
Speaker 2: The supremacy clauses on their side and they're enforcing the law, and if New York gets in the way, they're going to continue to get sued by Pam Bondy and they're going to pay the ultimate price.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: And I think officials that are aiding in a betting in law breaking. I think at some point, they too will be held accountable. I mean if I went down to the border and I picked up people and I assisted them in moving around our country illegally, what do you think would happened to me if if it was Joe Biden as president and Mery Garland as the attorney general? Do you think I'd get away with that? I don't think so.
Speaker 10: In court, you'd be in jail.
Speaker 2: I'd be in court. I'd be in jail. You'd have to bring me a cake with a file in it. That wouldn't be good.
Speaker 10: Just for President Trump and Tom Holman, but they need to. When these mass protests happened, they had printed T shirts, they had professionally printed signs. Who paid for this?
Speaker 2: I appreciate the call, Charlene. You raise great points, you really do. I mean, these are It's amazing how radicalized the left has become in this country. And that's why Schumer is, you know, being pressured to shut down the government, even though he said it all throughout his career. I'll never a government shutdown is dangerous. All right, let's get to our busy phones. Henry in New Jersey. What's up, Henry? How are you?
Speaker 4: Sir?
Speaker 1: Glad? You called.
Speaker 7: Hey, Sean. Last time I talked to you, we talked about the Golden Eabing microphone.
Speaker 2: That's another story, Golden ei be microphone talent on loan from God. Boy, do we miss Rush? I mean, what do you just love to I'd love to know what Rush would think about all this? I really would. Yeah, I mean he had He always had insights that nobody else would ever think of. And when I listened to him, I say, I wish I thought of that. I always would bind myself saying I wish I thought of that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think my dad's up there talking to him.
Speaker 1: Amen, your dad of mine? What's going on?
Speaker 7: Yeah? For sure. Anyway, I was gonna talk about The View, and I think.
Speaker 2: What you Oh jeez, we're back to the View again.
Speaker 1: What do you want to talk about?
Speaker 7: I think you ought to accept it and like just before you go on then, Linda, they.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't know it, Linda.
Speaker 2: The problem is, Linda won't. It's a broadcast network. Linda will not be able to get through a session with the ladies of that hard hitting news show, The View without losing absolutely losing her coal and dropping a number of words that are not FCC approved I would bet everything I had. It would be an impossible task.
Speaker 1: For Oh, you have little faith. You forget oh me of a lot of faith. You have zero faith.
Speaker 11: You just said you'd bet the house on me not being able to keep my stuff together. And let me tell you something, and thank you, Henry. I assure you that I would go on and I would be quiet, and I would just let what be enjoy be unhinged. They would be so busy, looking like lunatics. I would have very little to do other than to truckle. I would be like Tom Holman in the New York Capital walk in at an apple.
Speaker 2: All right, Henry, stay right there. Gerard in Texas disagrees with you. Gerard, what do you have to say to Henry.
Speaker 4: Yes, good afternoon. I'm so happy to be on your show.
Speaker 1: Uh, thank you.
Speaker 4: I implore you. I don't think you should go on to the view. I think it's going to be a setup. They're hungry for ratings. You've already been on the show. You have nothing to prove. They are going to gang up.
Speaker 1: I was on the show a number of times, not just once.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and so there's really nothing else to prove. I think they're they're really hurting for ratings. You're You're way better. I would hay for them for them to get a an excerpt from something that you say and then put it on other shows just to make you look bad. I think you really shouldn't waste your time. You have a good reputation, and it's not like they're going to listen to any facts they are in previous.
Speaker 2: I don't see any upside for me. I will say that, Henry, how do you respond to that New Jersey? How do you respond to Gerard?
Speaker 7: I just think it'd be great television to watch you and Linda take them apart. I mean, I think it'd just be hilarious.
Speaker 2: Because maybe what I should do is follow Ethan's idea. Maybe I should a counter offer that they come down to Florida and they do the view from Florida on my show, and I'll put them on my show for the hour. Why would I give them the.
Speaker 7: Ratings you're on your home turf.
Speaker 2: Well, it's not even a matter of home turf. I mean, why am I going to help them out? They need they need my you know, we have twice their ratings. Why would I Why would I want to help them out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I also didn't agree for the people.
Speaker 7: That that are in the audience, show them some facts that good dispute.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I definitely would have more control over it in the sense that I could put up on the screen. Sorry you're wrong, Sorry they're wrong, Sorry you're wrong. Let me give you the facts. You know, facts don't lie. And although I'm sure they try to spin it anyway, I appreciate it. Gerard, thank you, Henry, thank you.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Tina in Florida, my free state of Florida. What's up, Tina?
Speaker 12: How are you him, mister Hannity and well, how are you?
Speaker 1: I'm good, Thank you, glad you called.
Speaker 12: Well, thank you for taking me. I was really upset by accom I heard yesterday and I felt the need to call in. It was basically suggesting that Elon Musk goes through some kind of political training to have his messages delivered with more socially acceptable manner, you know, methods. And I think that's exactly why I like his like him the way he is. He's raw and real. Now, he does have some form of autism, but aside from that, he's so I don't know.
Speaker 1: If he has autism.
Speaker 2: I know he on Saturday Night Livey once said he had Asperger's. But usually people that are so extraordinarily brilliant as him, it is. Yeah, yeah, I mean it would not be uncommon, and thank god we have geniuses like him.
Speaker 12: Yes, I love that he's expressing himself so uniquely. He's very vulnerable too, He's just just himself and the Left loved him before. He hasn't changed to be attacking his business, holding up signs to kill him, cheering when his rockets fail.
Speaker 10: It's disgusting.
Speaker 12: They're losing very badly and they're dividing arts.
Speaker 2: Well now they're also blowing up as charging stations and terrorizing his dealerships.
Speaker 1: Yes, and it really is.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 2: I hope you'll we're going to put up on the website on Monday. We've got all the final details worked out and I'm going to out of my own pocket, I'm going to buy a Tesla and we're going to give it away to one lucky winner. And after I've now that I've investigated this car, I am dazzled by it. It's got over a thousand The one I got is over a thousand horsepower. The one I have has almost four hundred mile range in it. The one that I have, it's the most American made car of all the car manufacturers in the country. That means American jobs. I don't want to see people that work at dealerships hurt. I don't want to see people that work in manufacturing facilities hurt and losing their jobs and not going to hurt Elon, They're going to hurt hardworking Americans. And that's why, you know, I don't believe in boycotts, and I kind of like the idea of a by Cotton, and I just feel like, what has he done to deserve all this rage and hatred except support Donald Trump and identify waste, fraud, and abuse and force the countries that tension into focusing on an important issue and that stops stealing from our children and grandchildren. That's that's that's what he's doing. And for this, you know, this is what they do to people. Disgusting They were pulse me. Anyway, we'll have that contest. We're going to launch it on Monday, right here on this show. Tell you all about it, all right. That's gonna wrapplings up to today. A busy Hannity Tonight nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel. We are on Schumer Shutdown Official Watch. We hopefully are preparing for the launch Elon Musk to get and rescue the astronauts abandoned in space by Joe and Kamalo. We'll watch that very very closely. Uh, and we'll be following all the antics of the radical left and the hypocrisy that you've never seen on display.
Speaker 1: It is quite humorous.
Speaker 2: We've got it all, all the tape you won't get from the mainstream state run media. Mob nine Eastern tonight, Mark way Mullin, Alina Haba, John Solomon, viveg Ramaswami, Michael Waltz. He was involved in those negotiations in Saudi Arabia. He'll have an update on the negotiations from Russia today. Aris Faulkner to at you DVR tonight at nine. We'll see them back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible.