Speaker 1: Stay right here for our final news round up and Information Overload Right News round up in Information Overload Hour. Here's our toll free telephone numbers eight hundred nine to foot one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program. When this is all said and done, hopefully sooner than later. May take a little bit longer, you know, because the Iranians have their own little power struggle going on. President has been very clear where he stands, as we went over in great detail in the last hour. But there's going to be, you know, a realignment when all is said and done. I think especially with NATO, and I think America's relationship with the Middle East also. You know, when you look at the President, I imagine that Cubas on the precipice of falling. Obviously, what happened with Manduro. Obviously, the influence of China and Russia in in our hemisphere, the Western hemisphere is now greatly diminished. Same with the Middle East. They have chosen to side with President Trump. So something dramatic is going to happen, and the President to get on the phone with President Chi of China and say you better not be arming the Iranians or replenishing their weaponry because that's not going to go over very well. And turning back as he did last week a Chinese tanker, and doing it with great confidence, and in the lead up and as we prepare for the president's coming trip pending trip to China. I'm expected to go on that trip. It's just interesting to see this realignment unfold before our eyes. Like I have been saying for a long time that Western Europe has disintegrated before our very eyes. Over the last number of decades. They have neglected national security, their own defense. They have been weak NATO allies and partners. They've been even unwilling to pay their fair share, we pay about two thirds of that budget. They've embraced radical leftism, socialism, climate alarmism, and even more disturbingly, they have allowed unfettered illegal immer without assimilation, and that has resulted in Sharia courts, nearly a hundred of them in Great Britain. That has resulted in no go zones in places like France and other parts of Western Europe. And I never thought we'd see that happen in our lifetime. People that come to these countries have no desire to assimilate. They they want to impose their way of life on the people of the country. You know that graciously opened the doors to them. And it's spectacular that the leadership, you know, Keir Starmer, Macrone, you know, Prime Minister of Spain and in even the Prime Minister of Italy have allowed all this to happen. And they're making these bold proclamations about we are going to figure what life is going to be like without the United States. They are decades behind catching up to us militarily. I don't I don't think Putin even views them as a threat anymore. You know, for example, when the President announced that Europe is offering to help secure the Strait of horn Moose, this is right after they had announced that the shipping lanes were open. Obviously a hiccup over the weekend, although the President is responding very forcefully to that. But it's funny to listen to Neville, Chamberlain, Starmer make this proclamation.
Speaker 2: We just had a very productive meeting bringing together forty nine countries around a very simple message and proposition that the world needs the Strait of Homus fully open, because that is how we keep prices down for our people and stop the global economic damage. So we've all agreed there was real unity in the meeting that we've just had. We want to see a return to talks and a lasting agreement, including the reopening of the strait.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a little too little, too late, and even this weekend after the Iranians broke the ceasefire. I mean, here's audio of a US Navy destroyer warning and then firing on this Iranian cargo ship in the Strait of Hormuz.
Speaker 3: Motas Mota Vestelska. Vacate your engineery, vacate your engine room. We're prepared to subject you to disabling fire.
Speaker 1: Well they didn't vacate their their engine room and the engine room got blown up. How does this ultimately reconfigure? What is this realignment going to look like? Gordon Chang is with us, author of the book Plan Read China's Project to Destroy America. Okay, So I was somewhat it was somewhat to my amazement that President Shei UH did in fact back down on the issue of arming the Iranians, at least as far as we know. If he's doing something covert, I don't have knowledge of that. If you do, please share it with us. UH. Similarly, you know, the idea that we turned back a Chinese tanker I think was a strong position of strength for America to take because they are far more reliant on Iranian energy oil sources than we are. We don't need a thing from the straight of hormones. And then we have the upcoming trip with the President and President she of China. I'm expected to fly with the President on that trip, and that should be probably my only chance in life to get to go to China. What are your thoughts.
Speaker 4: Well, certainly, President Trump is reordering the world. And one thing that we have learned throughout this year, from the January three raid on Venezuela to what is occurring today, and that is that there's only one superpower in the world. That's the United States. It certainly isn't China. In a number of Western analysts are saying China's playing is shrewd passive game. No they're not. They're passive. Yeah, they are passive, but the reason is that they cannot afford just and have no capability of standing up to a determined American president who is willing to use force to achieve American aims. We have seen China try to arm the Iranians certainly helped the Iranians with targeting information all the rest of it. But you know, you mentioned the United States and the blockade Sean yesterday. The United States, as you pointed out in that audio clip, stopped that Iranian ship. Well, that ship was plying between Iran and China, and many people thought that it was carrying Chinese weapons. We don't know, but the one thing we do know was that ship was sanctioned by the United States, and the United States stopped it and seized it. This shows the world that the United States is willing to enforce norms on the high seas nobody else is. There is only one superpower in the world.
Speaker 1: Why then, do you warn America so often about China and what is the state of their economy currently, and what do you expect to come out of these meetings with President Trump going to China.
Speaker 4: I warn the world because China is so weak that it could do something that can take us by surprise. Two things, Sean. One thing is that first of all, Sie Jimping, who's the most ambitious aggressor in history, I think, is starting to see a closing window of opportunity, which means he has incentives to act even when we think he doesn't. But even more important, and this is the second thing, the Chinese political system is in disarray. The purges are continuing. They're hard to stop, as we know from Stalinist Russia, and clearly right now the purges are accelerating in Beijing. That means Si Jimping may decide that it is in his interest to lash out. And it's not the rally the Chinese people, because the Chinese people don't want war, but it is to prevent other senior Communist Party figures from challenging him because he feels that. I think he sees that a conflict, a small one, would prevent other leaders from going after him. So that's why I worry about a week China.
Speaker 1: What is in his interest to meet with President Trump and have this summit? What is he looking to get out of this?
Speaker 4: He is looking a couple things. First of all, the propaganda. Anytime any foreign leader goes to China, it is always portrayed as a foreigner showing submission to the Chinese state, the Grand Celestial Court, and those images are I think the most important thing that China sees. Second of all, China needs access to the US market. It's never been more trade dependent in his history, and the United States accounts for something like thirty three thirty four percent of global consumers pending, so he needs to be able to sell to Americans. And then there are a number of other things that Si Jimping has on the back burner. There's like he wants the back President Trump, Wulf of Taiwan. He certainly wants access to US technology. There are a lot of things that are on the table, but the most important are the propaganda and the access to the US market.
Speaker 1: One of the dumbest things I could do, I know you'll confirm this is take my phone with me to China. The Chinese already have hacked my phone. The Russians have hacked my phone. The Iranians have hacked my phone. Why are they after my phone?
Speaker 4: They're after your phone because you're an opinion leader and you have great influence in the United States and they obviously want to know what you're thinking. So your phone is one of the most important ones for them to seize.
Speaker 1: Look, at the end of the day, I think there are territorial ambitions for as it relates to China, Taiwan, et cetera. I don't think President she would act while Donald Trump as president. Is that a miscalculation on my part?
Speaker 4: I agree with you. I think that they are worried about the use of American power, which they saw on January three with regard to Venezuela, and as they're seeing now with regard to Iran. They're also worried about something else, and that is President Trump's unpredictability. The Chinese can deal with hostile American presidents. They can deal with friendly American presidents. They can't deal with ones that they can't figure out. And I believe that they cannot figure out President Trump, so they'll give him a wide berth. But with the Chinese political system in distress, I just don't know how they are going to react. So I do worry about this time, and I do hope that President Trump will be able to lay down the law, which I'm sure that he is going to be able to do because he's already done it from the beginning of this year.
Speaker 1: How bad is their economy currently?
Speaker 4: They say it's grew five point zero percent year on year in the first quarter of this year.
Speaker 1: I read that. I didn't believe it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's hard to believe because even the official indicators, underlying indicators don't point to five point zero. Analysts were taken by surprise by how hyatt will, which is not a good sign. And we're seeing other indicators about the way the Chinese leaders are acting, and that's not consistent with a strong economy. So, for instance, they're going after foreign companies that are contemplating leaving China. That's not the sign of the economy growing at a robust five point zero.
Speaker 1: How important imperative is it for them to get the Straight of Hormones open because they get so much of their oil from Iran.
Speaker 4: Two things. First of all, it is the oil. They get about forty five to fifty percent of their imported seaporn oil through the Strait, and they do have an oil shock right now inside China. But there's something more important, and that is that China is trade dependent. It needs calm skies and seas so that people will be willing to trade. And with the problems in the Strait of Hormuz and possibly elsewhere, they are worried that they will not be able to trade and export their way out of their current economic problems. They're exports are unrealistic, but they become completely impossible in a world which is deglobalizing and which is turbulent around the planet.
Speaker 1: The thing is you mentioned earlier that the Chinese, just like the Russians, just like the rest of the world, you know, friend and foe, all like allies and enemies, geopolitical foes. There is this unpredictability of President Trump. Now I could tell you with one hundred percent certainty that is all by design. And I know that maybe in the minds of some Americans that really have no interest and have never had an interest, even though Donald Trump's spent on the world stage for eleven years, they have no interest in understanding that he knows exactly what he is doing. That unpredictability is factored into his thinking. He does not want anybody to ever be able to figure him out. He wants them, you know, on the edge. And he has a degree of believability when he says something. In other words, he's already done it. I think that is maybe one of the strongest weapons that he's never gotten credit for.
Speaker 4: I agree, and we're seeing this in a number of different arenas. You know, President Trump does think these things out you know that New York Times article about the days before the attack on Iran. It points out how thoughtful the president has been on these things, and that's something he doesn't get credit for among the general public, and certainly he doesn't credit get credit from the American elites who are always willing to think the worst of the president, who are always willing to run down our country. And so I agree with you. President Trump has got these guys on the back heels, and that's good. I mean, I do not want the Chinese to feel confident about their dealings with the United States.
Speaker 1: I don't either, and I think that unpredictability any Will I enjoy the trip there or no?
Speaker 4: First of all, if the war is continuing, the trip probably will be postponed again. I think you will enjoy the trip because Beijing is one of the more interesting cities in the world to see. It's one of my favorite places. And I am really jealous of you, Sean, because I can't go back, or at least I think it's not safe for me.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think it'd be a good idea for you to go back. You think I'll be followed the whole time?
Speaker 4: Yes, you will, be followed. You will be monitored. Your hotel room will be videotaped while you brush your teeth, so you should do.
Speaker 1: They're gonna videotape me taking a shower. Thanks a lot, Gordon, I really appreciate the details. Thanks for thanks. Now I have a high degree of comfort. Can't wait for that sucker to get released online. That's that should be every American's nightmare anyway, Gordon, Shang, we appreciate you eight hundred. All right, stop laughing in there, and I what's so funny about that? Oh nothing at all. I think you're gonna be taking a lot of showers in your swim trunks. I'll tell you that. I don't even have a Paris. Don't get a people, if I could, I would listen. I'm not sure if any of you heard. I mean, we've got a we've got a midterm coming and there's a Democratic Senate candidate in Michigan. His name is Abdul el Sayed, and he's insisting that Israel is just as evil as the terror organization Hamas. Hamas's charter calls for the destruction of Israel. Israel does not call for the destruction of Hamas. In Gaza, not at all. They're the ones responsible for October seventh, which would be the equivalent of forty thousand dead Americans a day. And I know there are some people. How dare bb net Yahu? How dare he he fight back and challenge Hamas that has done nothing for decades except build out a terror tunnel, networks and moneies that should be going to hospitals and schools and roads and infrastructure. They've stolen that money to build out their terror operation, to kill the juice and to wipe Israel off the map. The extinction of Israel is in their own charter. The people in Gaza voted in Hamas and it's in their own charter. And this idiot, this guy democrat running in Michigan for the US Senate, this is what he said.
Speaker 5: He said, Israeli government is evil there, just as evil as Hamas.
Speaker 6: Yes, killing tens of thousands of people makes you pretty damn evil. It's not how evil is this one versus that one? Hamas evil? Israeli government evil?
Speaker 1: We could say both. Is ntnya who?
Speaker 4: In your view?
Speaker 1: He's a warm crip? Absolutely?
Speaker 6: Do you not think he is? When you conduct a genocide, you're.
Speaker 4: A warm criminal.
Speaker 1: What do you make of the fact that Haley Stevens is.
Speaker 4: Backed by APAD.
Speaker 6: I find that disastrous for our politics. And you should be more interested in what's happening in Michigan than you are interested in what's happening in Tel Aviv.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you what the reality is. There is a very high Muslim population in dearborn, Michigan, and what Abdul el Sayeed is doing is he's playing to that base in the hopes of getting the Democratic nomination and further cementing the impression, which is real that the modern left wing, extreme, radicalized Democratic Party is now the party and the home of radical antisemitism. And why the likes of leaders in name only like Chucky Schumer who came Jeffries will not call out these radicals that now control their party. There's no excuse for it. And here's the worst part I would tell you, as odds of getting the nomination are probably pretty high in Michigan for the Democratic Party, but you see this rise and people you know talk about, well, Hanna, do you see it all over online media? This is the problem people believe online media, online media is it is a alice in Wonderland. It is not real. I mean, you've got to understand that there are millions, hundreds of millions, if not billions of dollars from outside entities that are targeting your children for their hearts and minds. I mean, we have our top geopolitical foes that are trying to foment thought, including virulent anti semitism, in your young kids, and you're not aware. Most parents are not aware of what their kids are doing when they are online. I did this whole series Radicalized. It's on FOG's Nation, and you need to watch it because your kids that you think it's innocent, they're on their phones, they're playing games. No, they're being radicalized. They're on social media. That's why you see these kids that get so reactive when they get bullied online. It is beyond influential and it is having a way bigger impact than people know. But I mean countries like Iran and China and Russia and other Gulf state nations that have not been in particularly aligned with Israel, they are purposely targeting your children to indoctrinate them into this anti Semitic thought. Well, Bebe's popularity among college students is down significantly because these kids read this and they think that this is real. It's not. These are outside influences, and just like you have crazy people in their underwear or naked in their parents' basement, these these very courageous keyboard warriors that are are trying to, you know, just put nothing but toxicity online. It's not real. I'm just telling you it's not. And whether you care to believe me or not is going to be up to you. All right, let's go to Georgie in South Carolina. George's heart is troubled this Monday. Let's see if we can't help him out. What's up, George? What troubles your heart?
Speaker 5: I'm Sean, I'm a big time fan of yours. I'm a big Trump supporter. But yes, me and my heart is troubled. What's going on in Lebanon right now. There's a lot of innocent people, civilians, Christians particular, that are being killed there. I mean, it just seems like Israel just going in there and carpet bombing the whole part southern part of the country. It'd be like, you know, in Long Island, hesblo terracel. Let's just bomb all Long Island I just don't think it.
Speaker 1: George, let me ask you a question. Did this happen in a vacuum or did Hazballah again another terrorist group committed to Israel's destruction? Have they not been firing indiscriminately into Israel for decades? I mean, are you saying that Israeli should not fight back?
Speaker 5: What I'm just saying is there's got to be a better way to do it. You can't have innocent children and people get killed that are Christian and in like what happened over the weekend with Israel their idea. You know, one of the soldiers taking a picture and it was confirmed to be real of Jesus Christ being flemmed with a sledgehammer.
Speaker 1: That was a one off. That's not how the people, having been to Israel many times, that's not how the people of Israel feel about Christianity as evidenced by the Old City. If you have not been to Israel, I strongly recommend maybe when it's more peaceful, you go over there and you can see the five sectors within the Old City of Jerusalem, including the Christian sector where many believe that Jesus was buried. But let me focus directly on these two apartment buildings, which is what you're you're referring to. Yes, there were you know, there there were civilion, civilian casualties, there was collateral damage. However, those and I've done a lot of work finding out the background of what happened here, and those two specific apartment buildings that were targeted were taken over by Hezballah terrorists that had been targeting and killing Israelis. Now you have this long standing problem and we saw this in Iran when when Donald Trump was talking about blowing up bridges and infrastructure, what did the Iranians do? They took Innis and citizens and they lined them up on the bridges, line them up outside of you know, power stations as human shields. They've done this in Gaza, They've done this in Lebanon. This is who they are. This is how they act. You know, out of Gaza, they fire missiles from schools and hospitals and other civilian areas, from people's homes. And they do it because if you look at, for example, the Iranians, they have targeted Tel Aviv, densely populated area. Well the Israelis, the Americans who have we been targeting in Iran. We have been targeting their military targets. We're not targeting the population densely populated areas inside of Iran. And that is the same mentality mindset that has existed in this NonStop, never ending proxy war by radical Jihatas that has been fought against Western civilization.
Speaker 5: Can I say something, Sean, I don't disagree with you what you're saying. War's ugly, it's a terrible thing. There are no winners, there's no losers, but you know.
Speaker 1: There are winners in losers. I disagree.
Speaker 5: You can win a war, yeah, but you take a lot of atrocity and things that you know, make the history books for future generations to read. But you know, at the end of the.
Speaker 1: Day, what's the alternative If somebody killed forty thousand Americans in a day, what would you want your government to do? Because that's what happened on October seventh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, I don't want to get into that. But the other thing is I.
Speaker 1: Really want you to get into that. Well, if they have a population of about nine million people in Israel, when you extrapolate out their population size versus ours, that would be forty thousand dead Americans in a day. What would you want us to do to a country that did that to us or a group of people that did that to us? What would you want America? How would you expect your government to respond?
Speaker 5: It's terrible. I probably want them to retaliate.
Speaker 1: Retaliate or obliterate. What's the difference? And there's a big difference.
Speaker 5: It's a tough I don't like you know, I'm a peaceful person. I don't like seeing anybody.
Speaker 1: I want to be peaceful too, But how do you make peace with people that think you're an infidel and that strapping bombs on their own kids is justifiable and the promise of seventy two virgins? How are you going to have a conversation with them?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 5: It's I think President Trump said it at one time. He said, both of these sides they don't know what they're doing. They've been fighting for one hundreds to a year or you know, decades now, and none of them could get it right. You know, they don't want some of them want peace, some of them don't. There's just some underlying factors there that just don't know.
Speaker 1: Massa's charter calls for the destruction of Israel. Israel does not want to destroy the people in Gaza or the people in Lebanon, or be it war with Iran. I'm telling you they don't. They would much rather live in peace since.
Speaker 5: But here's my point. First it was Palestine, now it's Lebanon. There's talks of making a greater annexing the land that is surrounding and making a greater Israel. Do you think he's doing that or do you think he's just doing what you say he's doing, just retaliating, or you think he's looking on a land grab to make a greater Israel.
Speaker 1: Well, usually if in war, if you defeat the other side, you know, and you need a buffer zone or you win territory, then it's yours. Now that's historically speaking. However, do I think the Israelis would be content to have their current borders and live in peace? Do I think on the other side of this Iran conflict, the odds for a lasting peace in the Middle East they're going to be greater than they've ever ben and something that I definitely hope for. Let me ask you another question, Hiroshima Nagasaki, right decision, wrong decision.
Speaker 5: I wasn't around then, but I guess.
Speaker 1: Come on, now, you're copping out. Stop.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I mean, I wasn't around to judge the time, the temperature in the room or anything. But obviously it's in our middle our history books, and it's one of the days that you know, is on our calendar to mourn every year or so. I don't know, I mean, it's it's I mean right now, I mean, relationship seems to be good between Japan and United States. So at the end of the day, maybe it kind of woke up a lot of the world.
Speaker 1: It commonly cited range is anywhere between ninety thousand and one hundred and sixty six thousand deaths. A frequently referenced Japanese estimate is about one hundred and forty thousand deaths by the end of nineteen forty five. They attacked us at Pearl Harbor. Did we do the right thing defending ourselves?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I believe so, I mean, I'm not so.
Speaker 1: Tell me what the tell me what the difference is, you know, I.
Speaker 5: Just like I said, it's it's a very it's a part of the world that there just hasn't been peace and so long. I'm a peaceful guy. I just want to see these countries get along, and at the end of the day, that's that's what my phone call is. I hate seeing human life so so disregarded.
Speaker 1: You know I do too. But you know what, you wouldn't strap bombs on your own children and promise them seventy two virgins in heaven if they killed other innocent men, women and children. That's the problem. We're dealing with a death cult, and you have to face the reality that exists, not the one you wish existed. Joe and l J, you're next on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 7: Hi, John, great show. You're the best in America, the best taxpayer champion. I think Trump is doing a great job. I think you'll finish up with a ran.
Speaker 6: We need to beat.
Speaker 7: Patient and I think once he does, the price of gasoline will go down and we will win the midterms in my opinion, with landslides. But you're doing just a fantastic job for the American taxpayers, and I just want to say thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're very kind and you're very welcome. Joe and LJ. You're a good man. I will tell you that. Yeah, this may take a little bit longer than initially planned. Unfortunately, as Lindsey Graham very accurately depicted this, you have the guys in suits, they've woken up to the fact that they're going to lose, and then you got the guys with the guns, and the guys with the guns, you know, brought an end to the ceasefire. However, how this ends, we win and they lose. That's how it's going to end, and it will end sooner than later. It's just a matter of how much force the President ultimately will have to use. I like this last caller. I respect life. I would rather nobody be radical and extreme like this, but that's not the truth. That's not the world we live in. Unfortunately, I'm very pro life. I don't want people to die, but I don't like people killing other innocent people either, and that's what we're dealing with. Appreciate the call, Joe. That's going to wrap things up for today, Hannity Tonight, nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel News. I promise you won't get from the legacy media mob fake news, CNN, MSDNC, and this is important news. What's really going on with Iran. We'll get it all broken down with General Jack Keane Caroline Levitt, White House Press Secretary. Also, we'll check in with James Comer tonight. Nancy Grace, what about these eleven missing people that are involved in important science and intel in this country? What about them? Nine Eastern say you DVR Hannity on Fox, will see you tonight. Back here tomorrow. Thank you for making the show possible.