Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio news, the Stock Movers podcast, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg data.
Speaker 2: Well, there's Stock Movers as she prepares for a heated week, and Lisa Manteo, you got it.
Speaker 3: We're going to start with Tesla ticker TSLA. It cheers on the riser, up about two percent. This is before the bell It rolled out those self driving robotaxis and Austin over the weekend.
Speaker 1: But there's been.
Speaker 3: Some news around the cars that they initially caused shares to drop in postmarket yesterday. They have recovered, but US safety regulators they're looking into maybe these cars have violated traffic laws, so things like driving in the wrong lane, speeding caught videos. Theres are all posted on social media by the people who are riding in them. There's been some also trouble pressing a button to get the vehicle pulled over like that. Regulators are starting to gather some more information from Tesla. They're going to look over everything to see what the issue is if there is an issue, but the City of Austin says they haven't received any safety incident reports I don't know, Hopping in one of these kind of makes me.
Speaker 2: A little nervous. Let's just make wait.
Speaker 3: You'll wait, y'all, wait, you'll wait until it moves here. So since we said mentioned Tesla, I want to go to Uber because Uber and Alphabet owned way Mo. They kick off their driver lists ride hailing service in Atlanta today, So this is really spreading out second market. The two companies are teaming up. It had a launch in Austin, so shares of Uber take or Uber they've been up as much as five percent and duz in these Waymo's Romo taxis are spreading across like sixty five miles of Atlanta. Plans to expand. And in case you're wondering, you don't have to accept the Waimo ride if you are hailing an Uber there, you're going to have that option to pick driver lists or switch to the human operating. So yeah, no, that's a great point. That's a great point too. So you you do get the choice. You know, you're not stuck with it. But Atlanta, they're a competitive market for these things. Because you think about it, Lyft is going to launch autonomous ride hailing service in partnership with Toyota as soon as this summer there in Atlanta. Then you have Amazon Zouks too testing driverless technology.
Speaker 2: I just don't get it.
Speaker 1: People tell me that's where it's going.
Speaker 2: Why not? Why you know it's a yeah?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I saw them technology street this morning, the bellies in the garage. I walked on the street. The guy shows up. He turns a corner and there's six cars waiting for a parking garage in his way. How does a driverless car get around six cars waiting to get into a parking garage. I just don't guess.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I'm nervous driving with my daughter in a car. You think I'm gonna get it one with no driver in it? I don't know. I want to go to Master Cocley. There's shares a higher more than two percent. This is ticker m A going deepening its partnership. I know he is with fintech company five Serve. They're going to integrate their new token across MasterCards products services. That's going to expand stable coin adoption utility for their shared customers worldwide. I am not a stable coin to I know. I know he's having a fit right now, five Serve shares because of it has been up as much as six percent. That's ticker FI and their shares were already higher because it announced plans for the stable coin and they're partnering with PayPal Circle to develop products. So since we're speaking of Circle, I'm going to hit that quickly. Circle Tickers c r CL. They're down as much as seven percent. Remember we've been talking about them, right they're they're their their shares have been higher, but now they're starting to turn lower. The reason why because it was initiated at Compass Point Research and Trading, a recommendation of neutral, and they're saying that competition in this space is going to increase because that legislation was passed, you know for US stable coins. So they're saying the competition is going to increase. So that's why Circle shares are lowered.
Speaker 1: The Stockmovers podcast from Bloomberg Radio check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg business app,