Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: The Emirates NBA Cup is here. You can win big getting in on the action at Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. All thirty teams split into six groups every Tuesday and Friday, playing for the right to advance into a single elimination in season tournament culminating in the NBA Cup Championship in Las Vegas. First time. Here's something special for you new Draft King customers. Bet five dollars to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets if your bet wins. Score big with Draft Kings Sportsbook, Every point counts. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use Code Money Moves. That's Code Money Move for new customers to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bet if your bet wins when you bet just five bucks only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 3: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia, visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and yanas four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling Call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino in resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See DKNG dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: And the coach Ben Anthony richards the four week nine game against Minnesota before he would move back into the starting role f QB one week eleven. But during the break some indievents met with Richardson to address some concerns they had with the young quarterback. The far As Butler one of them, and today he praised Richardson's response in the last four weeks, him being a young player and the stage that he is and the pressures that he has. Obviously I can relate to that. I'm not a quarterback, but I can relate to it as a former first round pick, being the team's first round pick, having all these high expectations for a guy and coming in with that type of pressure, but also he essentially the franchise quarterback, but the guy that they brought in to be that guy to lead this team to city the wins. I just felt I needed to speak to him and tell him how I felt. And even though he was bent that, I still believe and we also believe that he needed to know, especially as a young player, but also they're the standard that wasn't being met and that he needed to pick it up. And I feel that he's responded really well, and that's he's shown the team and on a consistent basis that all he's all in for the team and he'll do whatever it takes for the team to get these wins and to be the best player he can be. Sometimes you got to have a coma. Sometimes you got to have an unhealthy conversation.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I like that. I like that conversations like that. It doesn't happen often, doesn't happen often, especially when it comes to veteran players actually talking to the quarterback. Of all people, you know, normally you don't talk to your quarterback like that. Maybe other positions, but the fact that they're in a position to be able to converse, you know, with him like that is pretty dope in the fact that he responded the way he did and not in a negative manner. Yeah, it's very, very awesome. Though those uncomfortable conversations need to be had much more often, like coaches and owners telling players how they really feel about them instead of lying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how many what do you call them? You're Garrett Wilson guy, maybe Davante or mean Davonte?
Speaker 3: How ma do you.
Speaker 2: Garrett has nine thirty three? How many Davonte has? Because he's an AFC guy, So his yards just transferred ojo from what he had a directors right, Wow, he got a sixty, He got a chance to go over found So what nine eight sixty?
Speaker 5: Yep, Yeah, but Aaron, Aaron would had to be putting that thing, putting that thing on the money. The next three weeks.
Speaker 2: Who did they play? Who did they got? They got Buffalo? I know they got Buffalo one of those games.
Speaker 5: Well, listen, Buffalo just got forty two put on him so that that they still might happen.
Speaker 2: Oh, they got the Rams Bills and the Dolphins hold on. But you also but you also saw what Josh Allen put up on the other teams to eight yeah, okay, okay, and forty two the week before. So he's put up ninety four in the last two weeks. And it's not like the Jests defense like world beaters. Russell Wilson says he Russell Wilson holds his first year with the Steelers won't be his last. Hard nots documented and event in Pittsburgh for the why Not Why Not You Foundation founded by Wilson and his wife Sierra, which a child asked if Wilson likes playing with the Steelers. Yeah, I love it. It's awesome, Wilson answer. Ask if he's going to resign with the Steelers. Wilson n answer, hopefully, I love it here, it's cool. Hopefully we're going to win the Super Bowl.
Speaker 3: This year.
Speaker 2: Wilson is given the Steelers the NFL's best bargain, playing on the league minimum contract of one point two million, but that's because the Broncos is playing the other thirty nine million of a guaranteed deal with them. But Wilson is lady to become a free agent in March. Oh Joe will Russ state in Pittsburgh.
Speaker 5: I think I think the the chemistry and the understanding and what Russell Wilson is good at doing and what he's not good at doing in this stage of his career between him and Arthur Smith has been a phenomenal marriage. It's been a perfect marriage. I think Russell Wilson is perfect better offense based on what they're trying to do. And he's shown you he can win. He's shown you he can win in a way where the Steelers can compete for Lombardi Trophy year in the year out. Now, I'm not sure how much time at the quarterback position Russell Wilson may have and I'm not sure if he's the future of the Steelers at the quarterback position a long time. But I like what I'm seeing from to where another short deal maybe two three year deal that Baker Mayfield tight money on top of what he's already getting from the Broncos.
Speaker 2: Will Yeah, this is the last year for the Broncos. This this year was guaranteed, so that's why he took. So he's making forty one point two so you can see, Okay, bringing back on another another two three years and forty million.
Speaker 5: Made it make sense. It definitely makes sense, you know, and then you can address the issues on how you want to move forward when you think his time and his time is up. But Russell Wilson has done, you know, this year and just his first year with the Steelers, his has been very.
Speaker 3: The question is uh is uh feels is this this fifth year?
Speaker 2: Because if it is fifth year and they didn't, then they didn't pick it up one two, three four next year. Next year'll be fine. But they didn't pick up his option, so they'll break it. They'll they'll get him for another year, so we'll see how that plays out. Are the Titans they saw football team. Brian Callahan goes off while defending his guys complete total b as, these guys are effing tough man. That means you just don't watch ish you kind of shove it. Is that right up your mm hm back here? To be honest, no, I think you're I think I think they have a really good defense that plays a lot a lot more snapps than they should because the quarterback play has been bad. That's what I think personally, And I don't care how tough your defense is.
Speaker 3: If you continually put them out there on.
Speaker 2: The field, they're going to black and teams are gonna start and then it's gonna look like man, I defense ain't nothing. No, they're just playing too many snaps your offense. Sometimes your best defense is your offense. When you can keep those guys, when you can sustain drive and keep the defense fresh and let them go come if they come off the field, they don't gave up. Let's just say somebody got a ten or twelve play, score drive and score down to score seven, whatever it is, and on the first two plays you turn them all over and then.
Speaker 3: Right back out there.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah. And you asking you're gonna get exposed every time, You're gonna get exposed every time.
Speaker 2: So no, I think they're talking about your team. I think they're talking about your your offense. They just said team. I think they're talking about your offense. And I don't know if the offense is soft. I know your quarterback players are up. And then when your quarterback player is that bad on your it makes everything else around you look bad.
Speaker 5: Bad. Oh you bad might not even be the word to use. I'm not sure what's worse and bad, but whatever is worse than bad on by definitive terms, that's what needs to be used. Like it's wow, what what what?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Joe out there's a big ruling by court yesterday that JUCO athletes who play college sports retained all four years of NCAA eligibility even if they played one to two years of JUCO. So you could go to JUCO now and play one year, two years and still have four years.
Speaker 3: That dope.
Speaker 5: That's dope. Yeah, that's that's real dope.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 5: Well shoot, well technically, since they made that rule, that mean I still got some eligibility left.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nah, you're not no, no, no, no, no no, no, you're not grandfather then no. So if I let's just say, for the sake of art, I go into a home owners association and I got a donkey, a little pet, little one of the little men. But they don't have a rule against him. Now they go past the rule that says you can't have donkeys. Well, no, I'm grandfather. Then I can't go get another donkey, but I get to keep giving. Yeah, so that's the grandfather. But you you're not grandfather though, Joe. They mean currently, So moving forward.
Speaker 5: Right, if you go to JUCO for two years, you.
Speaker 2: Go to JUCO, you go for one year, or two years. You still have four years of Now if you're good enough, get your ass up out of there after one year, because they're gonna hold that against you, because if you go two years to JUCO, that's eighteen nineteen. You play four years of college football, that's twenty three. I'm trying to get to the bag as quick as party fast. So if I can go two years of JUCO and I can come and do a cam.
Speaker 3: New, I'm out of there.
Speaker 5: You gotta be good. You gotta be good.
Speaker 3: I'm out of that.
Speaker 5: Be good to pull that off, though. Gotta be good.
Speaker 2: Hey, I like to think I am. It appears that Chicago comes and Sammy Sosa halfreak. I mean it's just the old Samu or the new Sami. Light skin of dark skin, sam old jay.
Speaker 5: I only depends where it depends which one. I know one thing about it. Light skinned, dark skin, no skin at all. That motherfucker can hit that ball.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: While Sosa and the franchise has become famous and have but have remained at a distance throughout his retirement, Sammy released the statement today reminiscing about the members with the Cubs and apologizing for his mistakes. Uh. There were times I did whatever I could to recover from injured in an effort to keep my strength and to perform over one hundred and sixty two games.
Speaker 3: You see what he did, Oh Joe, you see what he did? That he said, hold on, let me go.
Speaker 5: I like I like his wordplay. I like the wordplay the way you put it together.
Speaker 2: Now, there are times I did whatever I could to recover from injuries in an effort to keep my strength up to perform over one hundred and sixty two games. He wrote in part I never broke any laws, but in hindsight, I made some mistakes and I apologized.
Speaker 3: M okay.
Speaker 2: Cubs chairman Tom Rickets released his own statement and invited Sosa to the annual Cubs Convention in January. The Cubs Convention happens every winter and brings current and former players of a team together to look back at memories and look ahead to a new season with fans. Activities include panel conversation autograph sessions, and Sosa sure would have been invited to one in the past if he and the franchise remain in good graces with each other. However, Rickets remained steadfast in his position that Sosa wouldn't be welcomed back to the team without an apology. Oh, Sosa, one of the players from his generation, tied to an alleged performance enhancing drug use. WICH surely why he's not in the Hall of Fame. While he didn't admit to using a new apology, he hit it the potential use and he said there were times I did whatever I could to recover from injuries. His departure of the Cub the two thousand and four season was also far from ceremonious, as he refused to play the final twenty games of the season. Still final game? Was it the one game? Oh, he's the final game? Excuse me? He refused to go in and play the final game still more than twenty years ago. At this point, both sides appeared ready to move forward and let, bygones.
Speaker 5: Be that's a good thing. That's a good thing. Listen is one of the greatest, greatest sluggers of our time. Despite whatever it is he had to take to make sure he kept his strength and was able to play throughout that, throughout that.
Speaker 7: Any but a whole lot ain't but a whole lot you could do. Yeah, yeah, you're right about that. But listen, he's one of the best.
Speaker 5: I know. There's an asteris you know, besides everything he's accomplished when it comes to baseball, it's an era that we lived in, you know, It's an era that we lived in during during that time. I'm not I'm not condoning it.
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 5: I'm not saying that. But you know, he's one of the Greeks, regardless of he's apologized or he made the mistakes. And I'm glad they can they can sit there, their differences aside and move forward.
Speaker 2: Had Here's the thing, oh Joe. What made it so obvious is that you look at his career early. I think he started off with the Rangers and then the Minnesota and then Chicago or there was it, Rangers Cubs.
Speaker 3: But if you look at what he did before, it wasn't even closed.
Speaker 2: I mean, you want to say, if you want to say bonds, but I'm old enough to remember bonds and pittmand.
Speaker 3: Bonds run.
Speaker 2: Even if you take take if you take bonds, take those four m vps that he wanted Sam, and you take the numbers from San fran He's still a.
Speaker 3: Holler now mm hmm. Okay, Rangers, White Sox. I know it was. It was a couple of teams before he got to the Cubs.
Speaker 2: Even if even if you take say Barry, if even if you say Barry did what he did in San Francisco, take that away. Go back and look at the gold gloves, look at the Silver slugg Awards, look at the MVP he won before he got there. What helped Barry? What people don't realize that when Barry came up, he was a lead off him. Leadoff hitters have incredible eyes because your job is to get on base. If you got legs, you can still That's why he has those home That's why Barry got what said we got five. He's the only member of the five hundred, five hundred he had incredible legs. He has an incredible eye. For the silver fact he was the leadoff guy. Now he has power. He still has that eye. And you got him hitting third, or you got it hit him fourth. Wow, and he's you make one mistake. The most impressive thing that I saw Barry do. He would get one pitch a night to hit and he we're gonna hit it off the fence or you're gonna hit it. Mccubby's cove.
Speaker 5: One of the other.
Speaker 2: He's gonna do one or the other. Hell, he won Jeff Kennedy MVP because I rather pisch the You didn't pitch the baron. It's really that simple.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: But to see to watch that that stretch when he got to San France in like ninety like ninety nine, two thousand and one two. Yeah, you never gonna see it again. It's like Tiger, what you saw Tiger do and that and that that period of time, You're not gonna see it again.
Speaker 5: No, you know.
Speaker 3: Hold y'all.
Speaker 2: Rapper Paul Walk Slow Homie, and he said that he did not know he was white until a classmate told him. I was like, what you mean, Yeah, Paul playing around things a month looking like a disco ball.
Speaker 5: I think, yeah, he was probably being sarcastic.
Speaker 3: Drive Slow Homie.
Speaker 5: Sitting on I don't even know the lyrics of the songs man.
Speaker 3: Paul Wall Look, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe he hung around with you know, sometimes kids they hang around with black people so much. Uh, they eat at their house, they spend time at their house, they spend time at your house.
Speaker 3: Like, Hey, I'm one of them.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, based they don't they don't call you outside of your name. They don't refer to you as the call you a hogkill or fall team crack ups or something like that.
Speaker 3: So they just call you a man.
Speaker 5: Come on one of us, and that's what you become based on your surroundings, and.
Speaker 2: That's what you become. Yes, and so, but you know, we got a lot of coosins. Man, that's my cousin, y'all really, kid, nah, he just stay in my house so much. We are blood related, but were around each other so much. I mean, man, my hometime like, hey, that's my sister that I'm not suspect. But when you around somebody so much, because we you know, we quick to claim somebody.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's my cousin, black folk, not my cousin.
Speaker 5: Everybody you.
Speaker 3: It is, hey, and you know we ain't don't even matter.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm like, hold on, I mean, you pushing it once you get past second, because now you start talking about third and fourth. That's we call that dog kid, I'm closer kid to a German shepherd that I am you. Hey, first, okay, hey, uh brother sister brother brother kid. First cousin after that, Okay, that's second cousin. Man, you start getting out there.
Speaker 3: Thirty four. That's too hell now, mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Byby Calamar said was so commident that he could play in cold weather until learning this week's forecast. Caller, I played in cold weather before. How cold it is supposed to be? Reporter thirty five collar ish.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thirty five in the band now thirty five and good football weather?
Speaker 2: When you and that when you live in Arizona, Okay.
Speaker 3: Hey you live in Arizona.
Speaker 2: You live in California, you live in Texas, Yeah, you know, you live in you know, the West.
Speaker 3: Coast on your then you can get But here's the thing.
Speaker 2: Cold is like, Okay, I got to go to my car, I got to go outside.
Speaker 3: But when you in it for.
Speaker 2: Two, three four hours, yeah it is cold.
Speaker 3: It's just like, man, it ain't that hot. You ain't got to work outside in it.
Speaker 2: You go from your house, get it your air conditioned home, get into your air conditioning car, going to an air conditioned building. Now imagine being outside in one hundred plus degree temperature for three four hours, well at least three hours, and practicing in it two hours, two and a half hours out. But they don't practice, don't. I mean most of the time. It's meetings. Now now they ain't practicing like what we used to do. It was you know, you was outside. There wasn't no walkthrough, was no meeting. You actually practiced, and before you got there, we thirdied it up. You know what I'm saying. We thirdied it up at the bone.
Speaker 3: All right, oh y'all.
Speaker 2: Whoa, Now it's kind of a spellow Sinko NFL Player Edition.
Speaker 3: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. I like that.
Speaker 6: I like what. I like what.
Speaker 5: I like this. I like this because I honestly I shouldn't get nobody name wrong.
Speaker 2: You should not. The first word We're gonna let you spell. This is an easy one. He was a great defensive player out of the University of nebrack He went number two overall to the Detroit.
Speaker 3: Lions.
Speaker 2: The first word is in Dominican, in Dominican suit but you have to spell in Dominican.
Speaker 1: Okay, and and Dominican yes, n d A m k u h M close n d A m u k o n g in Dominican.
Speaker 5: Well that's a good one. Now, that's a good that's that was That was a good one. That was a good one.
Speaker 2: But how about this one, Joe, how about oh wamey odiggi zewah.
Speaker 5: Come on, man, that's no real name.
Speaker 2: Oh why oh wa wambay oh digg oh diggie zua. So I'll listen. Let you spell the last word, the last name, Oh diggi zua. Oh, Now we're gonna make it em digg yes, oh diggi zua, Oh diggi diggi zoo.
Speaker 5: Well, oh d I do w g y.
Speaker 2: Z o o.
Speaker 3: A h.
Speaker 5: I mean that's what it sounds like.
Speaker 3: Now, I'm oh d I it's oh d i g h i z u w oh diggi zua c d.
Speaker 5: These are these are difficult. These are very very difficult. Now, I'm not sure nobody in the chat unless you are of of that ethnicity or that culture where you understand the spellings of these. That's why I'm getting these wrong. So y'all got to bear with me.
Speaker 3: O joe A.
Speaker 2: Ain't nobody on the first glass go ever get these right. It's so ho old ma nah why no weh ho.
Speaker 3: Uh ho oh no, it's whole old oh ho old my knee? Oh hell nah? Who is that from part?
Speaker 2: So no.
Speaker 3: Man, O Joe, I would spell. Hey, I can't even renounce it, so I tell you not gonna.
Speaker 2: Uh. He used to play for the uh the Rate, No, the the Rams, didn't play for the Rams. He playing for the Patriots. Now is that the tight end? Oh he retired? Oh Joe, okay, okay, but oh Joe, you're never gonna get this one. It's h double O m A n A w A n U.
Speaker 5: I yeah, I definitely gonna get that.
Speaker 3: Listen, honestly, I will give you easy. We're gonna get you a one vy tie vy tie yep v I by v I t A I no v A I d a.
Speaker 5: Come on man, God leave man.
Speaker 3: Okay, how about being.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready.
Speaker 3: I got this one tongue Oh by lower oh tour, Yes.
Speaker 2: You n g.
Speaker 3: A v A l o A t A g O v A I l o A.
Speaker 5: Come from man, Damn.
Speaker 3: I like this.
Speaker 2: I like this.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 2: Hey man, you get them some moas, ain't no chance, ain't no chance you get that, or you get somebody somebody.
Speaker 3: I think, oh diggi zo najer. I think it's not Juri.
Speaker 2: No change at all, zero at all, no way the Samoans and the Nigerian. We ain't spending none of them. And they probably called oh diggi zoo. They probably double oh hey, yeah, I ain't get that. Yeah, you ain't getting that one. Oh Joe, Oh, that wouldn't go where we're gonn. We're gonna have to get you some basketball. We would get basketball that that that worked that like like.
Speaker 5: Damn uh Joanna's out of kumpo. Have you said, yeah that.
Speaker 3: Greek free? Yeah? Okay, uh now it's time dunk. Here we go, Here we go, chat.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna get my revenge right here.
Speaker 3: Why you gotta get your revenge? Jo joke?
Speaker 5: Because I mean listen, I mean you you've asked me like there's nobody. I don't even think anybody in the chat unless again, unless there's their their culture or their their ethnicity.
Speaker 2: And yeah, if you're from that culture, if you're not Jerian, you can like phonetically you kind of know, if you some mowing, yeah you probably like okay, so specific Holland or something like that, you probably like okay phonetically.
Speaker 3: But if you not, you not spending none of them.
Speaker 5: Okay, here we go, here we go, Here we go.
Speaker 3: Here we go who go?
Speaker 5: All right, let's listen to the question. Listen to the question carefully so when you answer it, I don't want to know no feedback or I'm cheat. No, I'm no, nah, listen but you don't for that.
Speaker 3: But okay, let's go.
Speaker 5: Who was the first player in NFL history to record one thousand yards rushing and one thousand yards receiving in the same season.
Speaker 2: Uh? He played fullback. I would give you the year, but you didn't ask for the year. But it would be Roger Craig. He was the first to do it. Damn shit at fake the season with nineteen eighty five.
Speaker 5: Damn you gave you gave me the year or two little cherry on top, little icing on the cake.
Speaker 6: Huh.
Speaker 3: I didn't want to go that, but yeah, you feel you're feeling.
Speaker 5: Real good about yourself.
Speaker 3: Huh, I feel good.
Speaker 2: I don't want because you ain't getting that one right, So I would I could retire hold lip, hold it?
Speaker 3: What's that? W W dot email dot com?
Speaker 5: See, technically that's not that's not email or dot com because you were playing I'm loged.
Speaker 3: Okay, this dialogue nod.
Speaker 5: You you were playing during this time, so it doesn't count. Obviously you wouldn't know that. So here we go.
Speaker 3: I ain't playing this time, but I did get your league at your ninety but.
Speaker 5: You was watching. Okay, here we go. Who is the only NFL player to score toutdown before turning twenty years old? Yeah? Yeah, how about that?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 5: What happened to that?
Speaker 3: Dial up?
Speaker 5: The only court, the only player, the only player score down score testdown before turning twenty years old?
Speaker 3: Please? Oh? Yeah, played for the Houston Texas, didn't he?
Speaker 5: No, sir, that is incorrect.
Speaker 3: Before turning twenty.
Speaker 5: Yes, sir, I don't know what kind of dillar you got?
Speaker 3: Got got a break in the connection?
Speaker 5: Okay, must be cricket?
Speaker 3: Oh man? Who did he play for? Man? You want?
Speaker 5: You want to close the Saint jeopardy?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: Man, I don't know. Can I take a guess? Mm hmmm? Twenty years old? If I say he played for this team? Will you tell me he played for this team? Okay? Tell me with the college.
Speaker 5: I ain't doing all that that that If you tell me away with the college, dad, giveaway, No, it's not it.
Speaker 3: Did you know? Bro? Do you know how many NFL players went to college? All of them? Yeah?
Speaker 5: But that I mean, it will still be a dead giveaway because you can kind of you can to eliminate certain people and nah na.
Speaker 3: Okay, tell me what position do you play?
Speaker 5: I can't do that. The question was who is the only NFL player to score a touchdown before turning twenty years old? That is all the information I can give you.
Speaker 3: Oh it's somebody. Oh yeah, let me ask you somebody I know that. Let me ask your question. Did he play in the AFC or the NFC?
Speaker 5: Hey, come on, man, I can't disclose this information. This is what you do to me when I when I ask for for help, you you don't disclose the information. So I can't disclose information to make it easier for you to answer the question at hand. I'm sorry. There's nothing I can do.
Speaker 2: My hands are tied. I want to say. I want to say, play for the Raiders. Okay, at my clothes, I don't know. I'm disagreeing with you.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, that fact I don't know. They rebabe holaha la.
Speaker 6: La, Come on right here, come on, come on, mayor what you're crying for?
Speaker 5: Mm hmm you ready yet? And don't be cheating. I know you're trying to google it. I know, I see you, I see you your phone.
Speaker 3: Nah, No, I won't get it. I won't get it. Okay, I'm not gonna.
Speaker 5: Get You're not You're not gonna get you. You're ready? You want to Danser?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it was somebody it in the chair, but I ain't. Okay, Well the answer I see what it was that Jeff. It was that Jeff running back, wasn't it.
Speaker 5: Andy Livingston of the Chicago Bears, nineteen years old, Andy Livingston.
Speaker 3: Oh, no, I'd never got ye. Okay, here we go.
Speaker 5: You ain't gonna get this. You ain't gonna get this one either. Youngest who's the youngest NFL player ever drafted ever?
Speaker 3: A Kobe?
Speaker 5: Ah?
Speaker 3: You got it?
Speaker 5: Well you need you need his last name?
Speaker 3: H h. He didn't play. His knees gave out little emotionally from Louisville.
Speaker 5: His knees gave out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he only played like a couple of years though.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I uh mm hmm, oh my goodness. He was Houston, Texans. Uh Coop was there? So Coole got to Houston in two thousand and after the Super after they lost. Uh, I can't what's the Kobe's last name. I can't think of the last name, but I got it all right, That's why I thought it. But that's why I asked you what the first guy did he score? Because I know he got drafted at nineteen.
Speaker 3: All right? That the.
Speaker 5: Name is a mobi Acoy, the drafted to the Houston Texans at the age of twenty years old. So did you get that one right? Or no?
Speaker 3: No? Good?
Speaker 5: I told you you weren't gonna get it right. Here we go, You're not gonna get this one right either. Which trust me, you're not gonna get this right. Which player holds the record for the longest interception return for a touchdown in a Super.
Speaker 2: Bowl James Harrison? Okay, I guesst the Arizona car in Pittsburgh. How many yards was that you saying?
Speaker 3: Who hold it? You did ask me how many yards was.
Speaker 5: But the question was who holds the record for the longest interception return?
Speaker 3: James Harris?
Speaker 5: Yeah, but if it's the interception return, how long is it returned?
Speaker 2: But you didn't ask that. You think who holds the which means the name chat y'all see, I tried to do what you said, y'all See how trying to do.
Speaker 3: You can't.
Speaker 5: You can't say the name without the record.
Speaker 2: Yes, you said who holds the record? You didn't say who holds the record? And how long was the return? You said who holds the record? So that I just give you the name James Harrison.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, we go cheating? All right? Last one thereby? Last one right here? Which quarterback set the rookie record for the most touchdown passes in a single season. Oh he played tonight, justin herber Man he cheating that many.
Speaker 2: Had the record. Baker Mayfield broke the record. Justin Herbert broke his record.
Speaker 5: Tell him stop cheating, baby, so he stop cheating, Tell him stop cheating.
Speaker 2: No, the connection back, connection back working, y'all just look just timp really down the little timper read dialog. You know I had to get it, bucks, you had in trouble. Shoot and just say, all right, guys, it's time for our last segamo the event. Now it's time for Q in A.
Speaker 5: Do you wanna say hi? Say hi to a? Say hi?
Speaker 2: News A sixty four said, Oh, if your team didn't win, you shouldn't say foot or ball charge, hand tag charge the nation. I should have I should have never ever, ever, But you ain't gonna let that down. True infamous seventy three. If your team lost today, you can't say foot or ball. Oh, y'all get the kick out of this. But guess what got something for y'all next week?
Speaker 5: What's gonna happen next week?
Speaker 3: Beat the Bengals, y'all not gonna beat us.
Speaker 5: Man ay chasing team might have four hundred yards apiece.
Speaker 2: Uh, that ain't gonna get it. Nick Noonan said, Uh, your Broncos got handled. I would say we got handled, but we did lose, and that's all that matters. You know, win by little or you win by a lot. Fact of the matter. Charges one they would they were the better team tonight. Uh, you can't say foot or a ball tonight. Y'all just have y'all a good old time, ain't it? And the old children? Uh Caesar leo un and old children new Jordan Pippin salute, Thank you, bro, Aaron Oen said, is every whereas versus Reggie White the best tackle versus past rush battle of all time.
Speaker 5: No, that's a good one.
Speaker 3: Hey, that was that was a good one.
Speaker 5: What about Lawrence Taylor? Did Lawrence Taylor have any left tackles that were really good with the battles with them were really good, or he just dominated.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that were really good.
Speaker 2: There were a lot of Pro Bowls tackles, but Joe Gills put the h back in to help the left tackle. He made the left tackle famous. He made two positions. He's the only player that made two position famous. He made the left tackle famous, and he made the outside linebacker famous because the chop it wasn't good enough for him to sack the quarterback. He wanted the ball.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: And then if you didn't have a left tackle that could block him, you couldn't win. Everybody went and got left tackles. Look at the uh that you have to Jojah Kobe, They got Jim Lashe, they went got Irv Eatman, they got Gary Zimmerman. That you had you had to have a left tackle if you wanted to beat the Giants. If you couldn't block him, you couldn't win. Mm hmm, don't you? Said Uncle o Jo when talking about vic and Norfolk stake. Make sure y'all pronounced north fulk No, it's Norfolk. Uh behold the Big SEVENE se five seven. Everybody from the seven five to seven.
Speaker 3: They know that area.
Speaker 2: Uh, that's the I think that's that's Hampton area, didn't it, And that's north because of Big uh Ai.
Speaker 3: A lot of those guys from that area. Yeah uh Ai.
Speaker 2: Uh rest just soul sweet Pete Whitaker from that area. They had some they had some athletes come out of there.
Speaker 5: Ay Norfolk, Norfolk State. He had Norfolk and Norfolk State state the Green and Gold.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, okk okay. Doctor Frankie L. Bellamy said, you're near an incredible milestone. With almost one hundred and fifty million episodes of plub Shape Shape under your belt and the show has guarded over nine hundred million.
Speaker 3: Views on YouTube. How does that make you feel? Well?
Speaker 2: What makes me really feel good is that how well it's been received, That people like listening, people like watching. It's always great. The guest has been amazing. You know, we're trying to have a mixture of guests that we think is going to be entertaining back in share parts and aspects of their life, work, whatever the case may be. But that's unbelievable feeling.
Speaker 3: I mean.
Speaker 2: Hundred and fifty Wow, Well we got I think we gotta fit. I think we put got fifty of those episodes. This year we were cranking about uh, and we just taped one, taped one yesterday. We got about so by the time we come back on in January, we're not gonna release anymore this because Christmas is next Wednesday and then you got New Year's It just didn't make sense for us to release anything. So but it makes me feel good, h Doc, it really does. The team has worked incredibly hard.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: CJ and his staff do an incredible job. The booking team does a great job of lining up guests. Uh from within what I don't DM people so uh hopefully no one takes offense when I DM them. So because I don't really have anybody's number like that, O Joe, So I DM a lot of people and ask what they be interested and so we got some very interesting people lined up at the top of the year. So hopefully you guys and Doc I appreciate that. Hopefully we hit that one billion mark, which is a nine hundred million in four years.
Speaker 3: That's an incredible number.
Speaker 2: So thank you for everybody that's watched, that's listened, that's shared, that's mentioned, thank you. What's good night cap question for unkin o'hoe. If you were both actors and if you was able to remake a movie, what movie would it be?
Speaker 5: Oh, that's a good Hall of Nice harm Ooh that's a good one. You know what I would want to be in coming to America, Coming to America or Life Harlem, Nice of Life, that's classic.
Speaker 3: I see.
Speaker 5: Hall of Nice of Life coming to America.
Speaker 2: Oh that would be dope, Yes, Pat dub said Unkin o'jo de book recently made a post when it's ninety six in Polo, what car would you get yourself from the year of y'all was born?
Speaker 3: Oh, Camaro sixty.
Speaker 5: Eight, seventy eight. I don't like really nothing. I don't really like nothing in seventy eight.
Speaker 2: You better get a Caprice, a Caprice classic, a big body folk folk.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you know the caprices for me, the ones I actually like, or the seventy one to seventy one to seventy threes, seventy one to seventy five. Yeah, seventeen seventy five. Yeah, I saw in deep book thing he only had eighty six miles on there?
Speaker 3: Really? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Was it a rebuilt I don't know what it was, but that the cleaning I'm about clean as hell, like it just came off the showroom. Flow only had eighty six miles. He posted a picture of the car and then the picture of the mileage.
Speaker 2: We got the charge of Mustang. I'm not really a Mustang guy. Listen, let the Shelby, the Cobra like you know, I'm gonna sure. I like Chavel's obviously, the hems Mopar, you know, the Couda super Be, the road Runner. I remember my aunt used today that guy had a role Runner and you pressed the button in the horn blue just like just like the road Runner.
Speaker 3: That was.
Speaker 2: But our probably I would probably, yeah, I'd probably do six D eight Camaro. I want to get an old car so bad. But you know what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 3: We're going. I'm gonna go to the SEAMA Auto Show this year Vegas. I need to go.
Speaker 2: We need to go to We need to go to Meekham. Hey, Mekham. If y'all out there, y'all need to invite you and I to a car show.
Speaker 5: I'm going to because I'm gonna buy me something.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I'm bouying it. I ain't got no bread like matter.
Speaker 5: Of fact, speaking of band, somebody I think for Christmas, somebody get me a cyber truck. That's what I'm thinking. I'm thinking Wednesday morning, I may have me a little cyber truck.
Speaker 2: So oh, I see you over O began o'began, Santa Claus, What do you mean you, Coberto Guapo?
Speaker 3: You're unkin old Joe.
Speaker 2: If someone who never watched football before, what game from your eras of football would you recommend I watch?
Speaker 5: If you watch my era, always watch Bengals, Steelers, Bengals Browns. Yeah, no, Bengal Steelers, Bengals Ravens. Just watch that. Just watch me get beat up and get up, talk trash. Watch me get beat up, get up, talk trash, and I just keep doing the same thing over and over and over. You'll enjoy those.
Speaker 3: What game? But I don't think he meant that we didn't have to play in it in this game from my errand that he recommended.
Speaker 5: That we watched. I thought he meant, yeah, you know, I didn't watch no game, but I just watched. I watched, I watched receiver highlights. Sitting there watching the whole game, You'll be born, he that should be born.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, you're watching I from aaro you're watching hitting, You're watching people getting getting carted off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, cause they took no whole barn.
Speaker 2: Uh. Those safeties back in those days were laying folks out completely. So if you want hits, go back and check it and go back to the nineties. Mister j Bass said, Uncle O jo Uh, Hey, you play with my cousin Reggie Johnson. I did Reggie in Denver. You also played with my buddy Tim Johnson for Youngstown State. Uh and Baltimore. They say you're people we enjoyed the show. Tim was the guy that imitated me at the Hard Knocks. That was Tim with the Ravens. When I was there in two thousand and one, the first year of Hard Knocks in existence, I played with Reggie Reggis from Florida State. Reggie had a girlfriend named Monica. Every Thursday, she would cook, Yeah Monica, if somebody get this to Monica, Hey, Monica, I need some of them, some of that chicken and that yellow rice. I just need a pot man that y'all could cook Tuesday night and Thursday night. Now, I don't know why she cook on Thursday night, because first of all, Reggie would Reggie would go struggle to make weight and.
Speaker 3: All she had.
Speaker 2: I was really the only one over there and did the struggle to make weight. Everybody else was struggling to make weight. But Tuesday night was a Monday night, and Tuesday, well they gambled every night, but it was really like Tuesday night.
Speaker 3: That was like Monday night because football game it on Monday night.
Speaker 2: There we play cards, roll dice, and Monica would cook nachos, chicken and rice whatever.
Speaker 3: Lord have mercy that y'all could doe it. Lord have mercy. Good like that what.
Speaker 2: Man I told Riggy? I said, Man, rig I see why your ass can't lose no weight. But I tell you like I mean, and she cooked like she cooked like this for Reggie every single day. Damn, I'm talking about heavy. I'm talking about Salisbury's steak. I'm talking about fried chicken. I'm talking about chicken and rice. I'm talking about a nachos with the ground beef it. I mean, she cooked every day and she cook it enough for ten fifteen.
Speaker 3: People every day. I said, Lord have mercy.
Speaker 2: So Monica, if somebody get this to Monica, she'll know exactly who I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: Send your boy pot of that chicken and yellow Rice.
Speaker 2: Sah No, yo, can y'all wish my sister Ashley a happy birthday December nineteen.
Speaker 3: She's a huge longtime Broco fan.
Speaker 2: And what's the best, funniest, worst pregame speeches you've ever heard?
Speaker 3: Ashley? Happy birthday. Thank you guys for.
Speaker 2: Supporting us, Pharaoh. We greatly appreciate your support, fan birth It's people like you that make it possible for us to do what we do the best, the funniest. Oh my god, man, look, Joe Fraser was gave us a pep talk. I ain't here, wordy, Yeah, I ain't here wordy. See hey your word he said, but we was listening. Avenue seventy seven was good. Unci Ojo. Can you wish my little brother Jermaine a happy birthday? And he still serves in the military. Coming from his bro DeAndre, Hey, Jermaine, happy birthday, bro. Congratulations on uh he didn't tell us your age, but bro, First of all, we want to take time out to thank you, not just you, but all the servicemen and women around the world that keeps this country safe. Because of you met women and men like yourself that allows people in America to do what we do. On a day to day basis, but we could not do it without you guys and gals being on that wall making sure everything is a okay here in America. So thank you and DeAndre, Thank you man, Thanks for getting out out to us. Thank you for your support. And tell Jermaine when you see him Unkie Oojo say happy birthday and thanks, thank thank him for his service to.
Speaker 3: This country that concluse.
Speaker 2: This episode of Nightcap, the Chargers take down the Good Guys by the score of thirty four twenty seven and put themselves in prime position. So they need to win another game and they'll secure a playoff spot. The Broncos need to win or tie one of their last two games to clinch a playoff spot, and I believe we're going to do it. I believe we're gonna do it. So thank you for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. Y'all know me, I'm your favorite up. That guy right there is Liberty City's own. He's a Liberty City Legend, a Bengo Ring of Fame honoree, a pro bowler or All Pro. That's Chad O Chosenko Johnson. Please make sure y'all hit that subscribe button. Please, make sure you hit that light button and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. Thank you guys for your support and you'll continued support. Make sure you check out Shae by Laportier. The holidays are here. What better way to celebrate than with the bottle of Shade by La Portier. If you can't find it any city or state near you, order it online and we'll get it right to your door. One more favor, please drink responsibly. Go follow my media company page on all of its platforms. That's SHAYSHD Media and my clothing company eighty four with eighty four being spelled out. Our news release just dropped last week. We got shirt sweats. We've also released stocking stuff for such as beanies, cooses, and mugs. Quantities are limited, so please make sure you grab yours while supplies last. Tickets for the Super Bowl Show in New Orleans. It's our first spring top Spring tour stop and the tickets are on sale now the links pinned at the top of the chat.
Speaker 3: February sixth in New Orleans. Be there. I promise you don't want to miss it. We got some very exciting guests lined up for you.
Speaker 2: We've been nominated for two sports podcasts awards, Best Americans Football Podcast and Best Sports Comedy Podcast. Please go vote for us. The Lincolns pin at the chat on us. The link is pin in the chat and it's all on our social pages and in our social bios. Someone just asked whether they asked, how could I buy a bottle of the shave a la Portie The l.
Speaker 3: That gone?
Speaker 2: They're gone? Bro, I'm sorry, L is gone. I'm on my way second ball of e haven E already, but want to make sure I get them all. They they releasing limited in the limited timeframe, and so if I'm not mistaken, I think the ls are already gone. And I'm sorry about that, bro.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 2: The Chargers defeated my team thirty four to twenty seven, and move one game went away from clinching a playoff spot. If the good guys my team were to win or tie one of the last two games, they'll also be in the playoffs. So thank you guys for watching. I'm hunk, He's oho. We'll see you Saturday night.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah
Speaker 2: Z