Speaker 1: Hey there, Andrew, thanks for my birthday love last week. I really I had a great birthday. I'm so happy to hear that it was great. Fifty I am fifty now.
Speaker 2: I feel like when we started this six years ago, I was like, oh, you're fifty, right, and you'd be like, shut.
Speaker 1: Up, yeah that you're right. And now yeah now AARP and Centrum Silver love that all day. Well, it's good to take a multivitamin. Yeah, I take it every day. Good san. Did you see the picture I posted with Centrum Silver and AARP magazine? Did you see it? Because you know fifty and everything.
Speaker 2: The fact that this is being pre recorded and you're already planning your photo that now I'm going to react to, Oh I already.
Speaker 1: Took the picture. Oh yeah, I'm just ready to post it. Oh my god, no, I mean I posted it funny. That was so good man. Oh god, I hate this pre recording stuff. I get so confused.
Speaker 2: You're the one who wanted to pre record. Well we have, I didn't have a text sensage you form you.
Speaker 1: Dude, there's like holidays coming up in vacations, and we got to bang them out anyway.
Speaker 2: Bang I can can, because yes, the photo was live, but understand that this is pre recorded. What's the caption going to be?
Speaker 1: You mean, what was it? Sure? Hashtag this is fifty what Yeah, that's it. That's it. Just simple to the point. I don't want anybody thinking happy birthday. I don't want any of that. I mean, I didn't want any of that. I just you know, I just wanted people to just to know.
Speaker 2: Is it a photo carousel or are you just gonna do.
Speaker 1: The one just one, just one shot. I'm not that person that promotes my birthday or anything like that. I don't care. That's why I didn't mention it in the last episode because it's over now, Okay, I'm not that guy. Well, happy birthday, thank you. And the crab legs were delicious. Thank you for setting that up for me, of course, oh my favorite.
Speaker 2: I honestly, I was never a crab leg fan. And it was crazy because my uncle worked at the fish market, so we would always do like a summer barbecue with huge king crab legs and literally like I would just always pass it up. And now with butter, there is nothing better. The same thing with like lobster. I love lobster. All of a sudden too.
Speaker 1: King crab legs are like seven hundred dollars a pound right now, I mean not really, but they're also they're they're way better than.
Speaker 2: The Oh my god, there's nothing like having a crack open the big leg with the huge meaty crawl.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's great. I will say. They're very prickly though. Yeah, well, well you guys took us to a great place to pre crack, so you don't have to do it pre cracked. Yeah, you know you're in a good spot when there's a slight cracked down the middle and a shrimp cocktail. He'll tell you something. Shrimp cocktail. I could eat.
Speaker 2: Every single day anything with shrimp. Really, there is no bad way to make shrimp.
Speaker 1: I can easily go through two dozen shrimp. When their cocktail form so much same, so much cholesterol. That's bad. Yeah, yeah, it's salty. This just has a lot of cholesterol in it.
Speaker 2: What are the shrimp doing that makes them hit the cholesterol?
Speaker 1: They eat crap from the bottom.
Speaker 2: They're bottom feeders, gotcha, because they're like the bugs of the ocean.
Speaker 1: And lobster too, but so expensive. Oh my god. Yeah, do you know that lobster used to be poor people food. Back in the day, they used to give it to prisoners. Bring it back day, bring it back right.
Speaker 2: Well, to be honest, I'm not expecting like prisoners to probably get good lobster. They probably just were throwing them full lobster and saying, let's.
Speaker 1: Go right, So anyway, let's eat cereal. Well, going to Cereal, kill it. You have lobster flavored cereal. I wonder if there's any ever seafood cereal.
Speaker 2: There definitely is as a gag gift in like a Spencer's where it's like fishios shrimpos exactly, shrimpos.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they do have like fish powder. No, no, I'm good they could do that. So this is the second one in the three cereal line of pillows from Walmart Great Value. We had the peanut butter chocolate ones. Those were good, but weird, remember those A couple of episodes too much one. I think I just had a stroke live peano what I don't know. I don't know anyway, So this is a crunchy hazel nut and cocoa. We still have the cinnamon another one down there. We'll do that again coming up soon, am I? Okay? Why don't I talk about it. Yea, yeah.
Speaker 2: So this is a pillow cereal crunchy hazel nut and cocoa filled cereal bites Pillow cereal from Great Value, which as you know, comes from the Walmart. It has a fun word search on the back. How are you feeling about this one? You're excited for this?
Speaker 1: Yeah, not so much because I don't love the hazel nott.
Speaker 2: Well, it seems like the top was a little open stripped it.
Speaker 1: I see, Oh, two bags. Well that's what the two bags, folks. Yeah, that's what they do.
Speaker 2: Let's open this one. Okay, it smells nice. Yeah, it smells utelly. Okay, let's let's go on in. Scott's out of commission.
Speaker 1: No, no, I'm good. He's good for now. These almost look like plastic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're a little shiny.
Speaker 1: Hm hmm for cookies even they look they look cookie like the thing.
Speaker 2: That you get when you have coffee, those little cookies that you dip in the coffee and it breaks up instantly.
Speaker 1: But it's chocolate. Looks like that's what that is. So we're gonna use two percent milk today.
Speaker 2: Andrew, Okay, great from Tuscan cow milk.
Speaker 1: As always, we don't have to give them so many mentions. They're not paying us.
Speaker 2: Yet, Okay, fingers crossed, We've got to give.
Speaker 1: Them what they need. Bro come on, all right, one. Yeah, I mean it tastes like it's stuffed with nutella. It really does. If you're a fan of that. This is a great cereal. This is better done than the peanut butter one, although I prefer the peanut butter.
Speaker 2: This is really really good. Like, if there was ever a new tell Cereal.
Speaker 1: It would be this. You know why there might be soon.
Speaker 2: Because of the partnership between kellogg.
Speaker 1: And not even a partnership. They bought them. Yeah, Matt Ferrera bought Kellogg's the cereal division, not the snack division, just just cereal. The new telebiscuits taste like that. Hmm, that's amazing. I'm gonna give that five bulls. Really. Yeah, this is the closest you can get. And this is crazy that it's a Walmart Cereal.
Speaker 2: This is the closest you will get to a new tele Cereal that I've ever had.
Speaker 1: It's interesting because usually store brands copy name brands, right, they got this down there themselves.
Speaker 2: This is the cookie is perfectly flaky, It's filled with just the right amount. This is.
Speaker 1: Very good, but again it has no right being this good. Are you giving your children this for breakfast? I mean no, but because I don't have children one day you'll see one day.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, but my mom would never buy that from me in the first place.
Speaker 1: Is dessert. Again, I'm not a huge fan of hazel it. This is really good. Four balls, the one that's dry, Four balls and a spoon for me. I don't want a hand, jam, I'm gonna four that's great. While you're getting that out of there, I'm gonna play this Serial Killers intern National. Yeah, let's see how this one is. Andrew, my mom. We're eating your mom. Oh, and dad brought this back. So this this is going to be very similar, right right, hazel neut? Right it is chocoal noise it hazelnut. Yeah, so this is going to be really similar.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you where it's not, because the chocolate that we always get from Europe always says different from the America.
Speaker 1: Right, But this one was really good, So this one has to be extra good if it's a different chocolate. You never know. Sensation. Where's from Portugal? France? Oh, they went to the south of France, I forgot. Yeah crocs, all right, so the I mean, these cooked pieces are a little bit bigger. These are more reminiscent of crave. You know, yeah what that is? Yeah crave.
Speaker 2: I will say the good part about this one, the Walmart one was I really liked the cookie like it was.
Speaker 1: A nice crunch. These almost look artificially yellow. I don't know, however, I have a feeling that they're much more natural.
Speaker 2: They smell weird, Oh goodness.
Speaker 1: They smell like like the frenchmen that put them in the boxes smoking a cigarette with the big stick.
Speaker 2: I don't yet put it Indie books and.
Speaker 1: They had a berea. Yeah. We always reminded Inspector Cluso from Pink Panther, the cartoon, not the movie. Yeah what yeah okay? And the ard vark Yeah ardvarks my favorite part. So these are a little bit bigger.
Speaker 2: Let's say, oh wait, okay, now, no cookie cereal piece is weird.
Speaker 1: It tastes almost a little bit like urine. That's so weird. That's not good at all. This tastes like fish, it really does. It's our king crab cereal Andrew is nasty. It's really not good at all. It does have like a little fishy aftertaste. It's very strange. That is terrible. I'm just I mean that whatever stuffed in the middle is is is kind of okay? Is it? Because I'm not tasting that? I'm this gets a bowl? This is no? Actually this he's giving it a spoon A point five, Yeah, a point five. All of a sudden, now we're saying point five spoon.
Speaker 2: That is I love you so much, Mom and dad, but this is one of the worst cereals I've ever had.
Speaker 1: Well, we've had way worse, but this is bad.
Speaker 2: When have you had a cereal taste like fish?
Speaker 1: Anything with vomited face is bad.
Speaker 2: But that's like a pure throw up. Yeah, this is like I didn't throw up, but I almost wanted to right now. If we're comparing these two USA, damn right, no tariffs on.
Speaker 1: This box fly that flat.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: You know what, while we're digesting that, we'll be back right after this. Diabeat us and we're we're back. You don't even get props to our buddy will for Brimley much lately. Yeah, okay, we love him. He's dead, Yeah, very dead. Did he die of diabetes? I don't know. What he died from. I think he died of giant mustache weighing him down. All right, so let's get past all the hazel nut and the pillows. No more pillows today, Thank you, Whole Foods Market. I'm not I have.
Speaker 2: Wanted to try this really for so long.
Speaker 1: Come you didn't buy it? As I knew we'd have advantage. Yeah, yeah, you know, so I was there. My dog drags me to Whole Foods every once in a while. It is not a story. I like to go to it. Things are very expensive. There just not a fan. The only thing I do like about it is you just kind of pay with your Amazon app. Yeah, you just the barcode comes up and you walk through the thing and that's it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I love I get my groceries from Whole food So.
Speaker 1: There's a little maze on the back with a half gallon of milk. Huh hmmm. Fine, so organic corn and whole grain oat cereal with real organic peanut butter and sweetened with organic cane sugar. The thing I'm thinking about this one.
Speaker 2: Tell me this is going to be like peanut butter dusted. I don't know if they're going to be able to do this right.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I think this is going to be good. We've had something. We've had peanut butter balls before. Also, we've had the cereals.
Speaker 2: Okay, well we'll see.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just feel like this one's not going to be good.
Speaker 1: All right, let me get peanut butter met these two cups the cappin, don't even, don't even it's my cap, don't even. It's fine, I don't get it good? Why all right? It smells nice in peanut butter. What did I miss? Dam a little bit of two percent milk here?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, there was a pop tart cereal. I forgot about that. Oh yeah, I forgot. You solved the box, of course I do.
Speaker 1: In your gravyard. God, he's making us like a quilt or something with boxes. She's like, give me a hundred boxes. I'm gonna make you something cool. What could you possibly do?
Speaker 2: I'll see in twenty sixty five when I get that, whatever it.
Speaker 1: Is, okay, I'll be dead. Yeah, a good same. Yeah, it tastes a lot more natural than your cut and quench peanut butter qunch. Whatever the hell? Yeah, that's actually really good. It is good because it's not too sweet. I got just the right amount of peanut butter. I think for an organic, natural ish type of cereal from Whole Foods, it's not bad. I want to give it four bowls. Yeah, I would like chocolate chips soon. I want chocolate chips. And I don't know. This is actually delicious as is. Marshmallows.
Speaker 2: Don't need that, because this is good as is.
Speaker 1: Really whine not a fluff or Nutter cereal.
Speaker 2: Because that sounds very sweet and I don't want that.
Speaker 1: Hi, every cereal is sweet. Have you had marshmallows in here? Fluff or nutterer? Hello, but you might like it. I don't think I would like that. I mean, they've had Nutter Butter cereal. Remember, okay, great? Do you remember who made it? The post? Very good Andrew? That was a great guess. No, I knew because of Red Box, right, But if they threw marshmallows in there, wow, Nutter Butter probably said it in that episode. I'll have to go back and listen. But they still never took my advice.
Speaker 2: I just don't think this needs it. Like, this is good as is for me, especially because it makes me feel like ooh, it's organic. Ooh it's healthy organic.
Speaker 1: Is bs just fyo? No?
Speaker 2: I know it's but it's the illusion that I'm appreciating.
Speaker 1: It's good. I give it four balls. Yeah, I would like just a touch more peanut butter. Yeah, a touch.
Speaker 2: I could see it splash, But it's great.
Speaker 1: That's really good.
Speaker 2: Not be splash of peanut butter.
Speaker 1: Hey man, that's it. That's three.
Speaker 2: That was past right, yeah.
Speaker 1: Banging them out. Bro here. I was thinking that we.
Speaker 2: Talked too much in the beginning, and then it's like we just sped fast past the episode, stacking them up to knock them down.
Speaker 1: What if we just banter for like three more minutes? No, that's a bull chat.
Speaker 2: So let's make it fifteen minutes at least.
Speaker 1: What you save it for? Bull chat?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Why don't we do two more minutes?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: What's been going on? How was your things? Things are good? Great? Love that loves it? Same things are great? Over? You didn't ask? So what? Oh my god? Tomorrow? No today. As soon as this podcast is over, if you're listening at ten o'clock, I'll get in the car and driving. Are you excited? I am excited? How long is the trip? I love road trips? Twenty hours fifteen. Oh that's not terrible. I'm very, very excited for the road trip. I love it. I love driving. Gonna stop at Bucky's, Gonna stop at four waffle houses. I got everything mapped out. Oh damn four four? Wow? What do you get? Well, the first time, I'm gonna get chocolate chip waffle with hash browns well scattered and capped, and.
Speaker 2: Keep going.
Speaker 1: Then the next one, I'm probably gonna have lunch. So but I'm I'm gonna get a grilled chicken sandwich. Some of them still have that. I'm gonna get that. Yeah, but I'm gonna get you I'm gonna shirt that says that no, because it's a grilled chicken sandwich. I'm get some Alices iced tea. I'm not doing Bird's chili, just some Alice's iced tea. And yeah, I got a free waffle coupon because it was my birthday. So I'm gonna bring that and get a free waffle. Yeah. Wow, I'm in the Regulars club because I'm a regular. Are you going uh with a packed car? Oh? Yes? Oh boy, packed to the brim. Oh damn, well, that's gonna be fine. It is. I'm excited. Yay, I'm gonna be really fat when we come back. That's how I said it.
Speaker 2: You're gonna be on the sky hard and Sack road tour.
Speaker 1: The problem is is it's blood test time for me, and I've been trying to like eat okay, so I could fake it out, but just like I guess it doesn't work. And the security guard is like, take these plant steroles and a big bottle of pills. I don't know what they are. I've been taking them. I was working for you. I don't know. I guess we'll find out when the cholesterol comes back. And then you fell, so you can't even work out. I did fall my knee. I haven't really my bike in a while. I usually ride ten miles a day and I haven't been able to because my knees all messed up. Oh boy, So.
Speaker 2: You're going on the heart attack road toor you can't work out and you have blood tench I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna have to push the seat all the way back, button the pants after a double smothered capped cash brown. You know what's funny, My friend at the hardware store made me a contraption that I could just pee in a funnel that goes right into a bottle. There's a cap right on it.
Speaker 2: Is this the same one that does asl lessons in his underwear and each chicken?
Speaker 1: No different? Friend? Got it? Well?
Speaker 2: You have such great friends?
Speaker 1: Of course, then I don't I can you know? Fifteen? Now, I gotta pee every two hours, so I don't have to pull over when I just in the traffic, I'll just go. I'll just pee while I'm driving. Are you driving with anyone? Yeah? With my girlfriend. So how do you think they're gonna feel about that? Oh, she don't care. Okay, she'll probably gonna barrow that funnel after you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, great, So that's awesome.
Speaker 1: Person, that's cool.
Speaker 2: All right, thanks everybody, We loved that. The ending got a little weird. But thanks for joining us for another serial killer.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Please follow us on Instagram at serial killers piece. Maybe I'll post some of I travel antics.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just please not the funnel. Thank you so much for listening. Make sure you like share review, follow us on social media. Serial Killers PC. Go to serial killerspc dot com and watch us watch us on YouTube with very limited shirts left been saying that for six years.
Speaker 1: No, no, it is very limited. You either have to be like really small or really fat.
Speaker 2: So we need well, you might have been into the ladder very after this road trip. Yeah, yeah, we should really talk about doing merch because I feel like it would go I really just want a gray shirt that's a Serial Killers on it.
Speaker 1: Really, six years people still care? Yeah they do.
Speaker 2: Because still listen to so so people are still listening.
Speaker 1: Good. We got to take it serious. We need new listeners. We need to we have to do a recruiting campaign. Recruiting campaign.
Speaker 2: Recruiting well, you know usually if you do like live events or something, that's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Oh, I see, that's how it works, all right.
Speaker 2: Next week promotion included actually going out and seeing your fans. Okay, love you guys, Thank you so much. We'll see you next Monday. Maybe we'll provide a bull chat in between. Talk to you soon. Until next time, say crunch Scott.
Speaker 1: Crunch inch was I don't think you've ever said that before.
Speaker 2: I know it's a good time.