Speaker 1: If you have your own story of being in a cult or a high control group.
Speaker 2: Or if you've had experience with manipulation or abuse the power that you'd like to share.
Speaker 1: Leave us a message on our hotline number at three four seven eight six trust.
Speaker 2: That's three four seven eight six eight seven eight seven eight.
Speaker 1: Or showed us an email at trust Me pod at gmail dot com.
Speaker 3: Trust me, Trust for trust me. I'm like a swat person. I've never lived to you never a live.
Speaker 2: If you think that one person has all the answers, don't.
Speaker 4: Welcome to trust Me.
Speaker 2: The podcast about cults, extreme belief and manipulation from two individual flames who've actually experienced it. I am Lola Blanc and Megan Elizabeth is out this week, but do not fear she is in the rest of this interview. Speaking of which today is part two of our interview with Demetria, survivor of Oregon's New age cult called Twin Ray.
Speaker 4: This week, she'll tell us more about the wild.
Speaker 2: Claims that the leaders, Shaquina and Sonata g made about their mystical abilities and backgrounds, how deeply rooted the culture of self blame was, including blaming one woman for her own cancer and the massive property they purchased in Oregon, financed.
Speaker 4: By of course, their followers.
Speaker 2: We'll talk about the dangers of the drugs that they were giving people when the cracks began to form in her belief system, and how important it was for her to let herself feel her rage. And before we get into part two with Demetria, I'm gonna quickly have a cultiest thing. I have no one to tell it to, so I'm gonna tell it to myself. So this week there was an interview published in the Times with a woman named Prem Saragam who was a member of the same cult that the Netflix series Wild Wild Country is about. Now that's the Rashnie She's led by Bagwan Rajnisch, who's also known as oh Show. So we actually mentioned Oshow in this interview. I believe every time you see a quote by some wise man named Oshow, it's actually this cult leader that this woman was in. So this docu series was apparently co directed by another woman who was in the Rashni she cult growing up.
Speaker 4: And what these women are coming forward about.
Speaker 2: There are three women apparently that are the subject of this doc What they're coming forward about is how the Rahnie. She's on top of trying to poison an entire town for political reasons. Watch Weabla Country if you haven't.
Speaker 4: It's great.
Speaker 2: But in addition to that, there was this whole other horrible facet to the group, which is sexual abuse of children. And apparently all three of these women did experience quite a great deal of sexual abuse by adults when they were children, and this was enabled and even encouraged by the group because apparently there's some stuff about how children should be exposed to sexuality because it's good for them or something.
Speaker 4: Anyway, the story is really horrific.
Speaker 2: If you want to read the article, it's called My years in a cult that groomed children to have sex with adults, and then the sort of sub headline, what do you call that?
Speaker 3: Naim?
Speaker 4: The subtitle says.
Speaker 2: Prem Sargam was six when her parents became followers of Baguan Shri Reshniche, seven when her abuse became, and twelve when she was first raped. The cult systematic sexualization of children has never been made public until now. It's not surprising given how many cults in this era were sexualizing and normalizing the sexual abuse of children, but it is just it's sad and horrible every time. It's obviously there's kind of nothing worse than that. So that is a tragic thing to learn about. But I am looking forward to actually watching the docuseries and kind of getting these stories firsthand and learning about what they experienced. Because on the surface, you know, this cult was very like fun.
Speaker 3: To look at.
Speaker 4: Like they all wore red.
Speaker 2: They had to wear the colors of the sunset, I believe, so they all wore like red, pink, orange, purple, so they look very esthetically pleasing when you look at these old images of them. I'm going to pull up some pictures right now for my own interest. Oh yeah, it's like these like stunning photos of these like big groups of people and they're all in red or like tones of red, you know. And at the time, it was this really exciting movement, I think, and a lot of his teachings, which you know are regurgitated Eastern philosophy, but a lot of his teachings really resonated with people and continued today.
Speaker 4: But of course, underneath.
Speaker 2: The surface of all of those esthetically pleasing cult images that you see, there were these really discussing things going on as well, and you know, they tried to poison a town. It's not like they were great to begin with, but it was just worse than we thought. So that is the cult news of the week. There's obviously so much more going on in the world. Everything's a cult. Everyone's in a cult. But you know, there's one in particular that we're going to talk about today again, and I think it's a really important one to talk about because there are so many cults like this happening right now online, New age cults preying on people who are looking for some new form of spirituality, who have an open mind, and who really just want a community, and they happen to find it online and you know, like me with my social media seminar that I've been purchasing too many of. Once you kind of get a taste of something and it seems to be talking about something that you find compelling you to kind of keep going, and that's how it all starts. It's happening to so many people. So let's talk to Demetria about how she got out of this group. One thing I think about sometimes is, like we had he made a film called Kumaa where he.
Speaker 4: Posed as a guru.
Speaker 2: Basically, it follows him as he just starts telling everyone he's enlightened and he's a guru and he's a spiritual master or whatever, and then at the end he reveals to them that he was not, and some people continue to believe in him anyway.
Speaker 4: Fascinating film.
Speaker 2: But one of the things that he talked about was that, like you know, many cults, they don't reveal the crazy stuff until later, like scientology, they'll kind of gradually hook you in with like you know, just like basic like feel less stressed stuff. But then in some cases with more New age centric cults, one of the things he talked about that he did was lead actually with something that's like a little bit out there for the average person who is not already in that headspace. And so you're filtering out people who are going to be skeptical about it and attracting people who are the most vulnerable because they're already like they have some open yes, they have open mindedness to those concepts. Now, for for this group, was it more the latter you think, like, were they kind of from jump making some more extreme claims or did they wait until you were deeper in.
Speaker 3: It's definitely gradual, It's gradual, but at the same time it's they move pretty fast.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think inherently just being like, were two people who with beams of light who met in Egypt.
Speaker 5: And blah blah blah, it's going to cut out a bigger agreement.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean that would cut me out. Ye would be like, no thanks, yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But some of their claims in Guru mag b Schofield's article either Here are a few quotes from the article. Terres and Forrester those are their real names, the legal last names claim that they can do remote surgeries, DNA upgrades, and karma clearings. In one case, they claim to have energetically recreated the spleen of a.
Speaker 4: Follower who had had it removed.
Speaker 2: They were clearly trying to convey that they were the reincarnations of Jesus Mary. Another for member said, a woman turned to me in Awe during a retreat and said, can you believe they are actually Jesus and Mary Magdalene.
Speaker 4: There are videos of him.
Speaker 2: Saying stuff like we've assisted in many different ways off planet. We've been on countless ships and had experiences of our physical body going to them. We've traveled back in time. There are different planetary systems that we travel too frequently. How deep in were you before you started hearing stuff like that?
Speaker 3: It well, you know, the whole alluding to Jesus, that was right from the beginning. But then yeah, like later on, I remember during during a session, he said, you know, we're not really people, and that really freaked me out. Actually he said that a couple of times, like we're not really people. Uh. I think they're trying to say that they're you know, superior to human beings that they've come from. Very colonialists, right, like they've come from a superior planet, from a superior time, and you know, coming to save the savages of humanity, you know.
Speaker 1: Which is very scientologist. Actually yeah, the oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Definitely a theme of like they always very consistently they put themselves at the top of the pyramid and they put us at the bottom. And people were confused, Like people would be like how like they know, you know people, they'd be like people a lot older than them. You know, he's only in his thirties, like she's at her forties, and people refer to them as divine mother and father, and they're like that's really weird, Like why why would you do that so ridiculous. But they set it up that way, you know, like they would refer to themselves as mother and father number one. But they would also like say how they they were at the top of this pyramid at the Office of the Christ where they had a spiritual age of over a million years, and all of us who were taking their classes, we were at the bottom of the pierod only one hundred years. So we had a lot of work to do, Like we need to give them a lot of money. They made it very expensive. They made being ourselves that's what self realization is, right, realizing who you are. They made it expensive, They made it hard, and they made it expensive. And that's how they did it. They did it by creating that that we are always going to be better than you. It's that bait and switch, right. The bait is like, if you take our classes, you'll be liberated. If you come to our retreats, you know you're going to be self realized. The switch is you will never be good enough for it, you never have enough money for it, and you will never be and that's how you know that. That was the big red flag for me during the private sessions. I just want to get this out of my system. But during the private sessions, after I paid them all this money, if I could sum up every session with them, it was they would ask me the question, well what do you want? Every session would start, well what do you want? And every session was telling me why I wasn't good enough for it, shaming me for wanting it, and telling me why I wasn't qualified. I mean to give that much money and to basically be like I had, you know how they talk about the breakdown of a sense of self to just tear down my self esteem throughout that entire period. And they had offered, like at the end of it, like ended end of twenty eighteen, they offered me to continue working with me privately for half as much, like for half the price, and I was like, no, why would I pay so that you can basically tear me down every session? And they would give me a little bread crumbs like disorganized attachment, you know, little bread crumbs to try to get their approval for. But you know, I had experience where like I have an issue and the healer actually helps me heal, Like they go into how how I can be healed, And I did not experience any of that from them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, simple therapy session sounds about fifty times as helpful as right, right.
Speaker 3: It's not I mean to pay somebody to tear you down. I was like, what is like this?
Speaker 1: But they're trying to get you to buy more courses. Correct, They're like, you're a piece of sht. Here's more courses.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they can't actually offer you value because then you won't need them anymore. So of course there's always got to be a deficit in you to keep you coming back and spending money.
Speaker 5: And this pyramid just keeps moving the goalpost.
Speaker 3: Yes, And you know, I remember, and that's why they push people, they like push people into unhealthy relationship dynamics, and then they cut people off from healthy relationships. So so I remember a woman in a group you know, like a group call, and she was looking for help, like just like me. She was looking for help and about her mother, her abusive mother, her abusive, critical mother, and she was just asking about it. And and I remember the female Okay, I'm going to say it in her voice. Are you okay with that?
Speaker 5: Yes, we're ready.
Speaker 3: I'm going to do this so I can, so you can, so you can see how easy it is to imitate this voice. Okay. The measure of your evolution is your relationship with your ma. So so please laugh. I watch you to laugh so that you know not only did she not give her the help that this woman was looking for, she humiliated her in front of everyone, and she made it her fault. Yeah, you know, like that whole thing. You know what They would always use this. You create your reality, right, the whole law. And this isn't just them, you know, it's that whole law of attraction. You create your reality one hundred percent. Everyone's your reflection.
Speaker 5: That's all a mayor, Yeah, call a mirror.
Speaker 3: And you know what that creates. It says for me, it isolated me because if I created everything, I shouldn't be asking anybody for help. I should be able to I created it, then I need to fix it. And if you isolate people, then people who want power and control, makes it very easy for them to exert power and control and make everything your fault except except for them. That's the big blind spot. Like I wouldn't listen to people outside of their community because they would always say, don't lend an ear be in your twelve o'clock one conversation can take you off your highest timeline. But my blind spot was I was listening to the right and it was their voice that was telling me not to talk to people who left.
Speaker 2: Was that something they would talk about a lot, like you can't talk to defectors. How connected were you in that period with just people with different beliefs that weren't like a part of the group. Did you feel isolated from other community?
Speaker 3: Oh? I feel very isolated. Yeah. They really made us feel that we were superior, you know, like we were on the fast track to ascension and creating this golden age, and that we really needed to kind of stick together, like with each other. And they really kind of made us feel like anybody who was not in their community was just not not on, didn't have they hadn't done the spiritual work, They just didn't understand. And you know, there was also this fear of other people's energy, and it was very isolating. Even though people if you talk to people, they probably wouldn't say that, they'd be like, oh, no, you know, we can, but it's very isolating.
Speaker 1: And the two by twos that I grew up and you're not supposed to talk to access because they're better and discouraging, so that seems a little bit like similar.
Speaker 5: And also you're nodding just it's a podcast.
Speaker 1: And then also it's just it's insane how similar they are to the twin Flame people. It's so weird, like because they're they're doing it at the same time as them.
Speaker 5: I don't know, it's all like they're copying them, right.
Speaker 3: Well, I heard you say one time, like I was listening to you on a podcast where you said the veil of silence, something about the veil of silence, and I've used the same term like I used it, like a blanket of silence. It feels like this new blanket of silence where people are so scared to say anything negative about them. And you know, it's so funny. I just have to say this hypocrisy real quick. When all those articles came out, they sent an email to their community that I somebody had sent it to me, and it said, you know, why can't we just break bread and why can't we just have a conversation and you know, and then it was like threatening people with like you know, they're going to get really bad karma, you know, people speaking ill of another. And she would always threaten people with like really bad karma for speaking ill of them, and I thought, well, gosh, that's interesting. The media had reached out to you for comment, I had tried to have a civil conversation with you, and they didn't show up to the media. They disappeared, and instead they talk about the media behind their backs speaking ill of them to their community.
Speaker 2: Right, did you identify those hypocrisies at the time, Like, were you starting to notice these things kind of along the way?
Speaker 3: You know, I did? I did. And it's the classic you know, where you just cognitive distance, right, you just put it away. You put it away like the Yeah, it's like until that spell breaks, however you want to say it, like until the veils lifted, until the spell breaks, until the shelf breaks. It's all the same thing, you know, until it breaks, you just keep it on the shelf. You know.
Speaker 1: It's just it's and it's a trauma bond where you just blame it, keep blaming yourself.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, that's a deeply embedded training that everything that happened was my fault. I created it, and people in the community, it's a self sealed community will help you retrofit you back into that belief system. Once you pop your head out.
Speaker 2: In that same article, she talks about or somebody that she interviewed talked about how this dying woman there was a woman who had was it cancer, Yeah, pancreatic cancer. They told her she got cancer from spending too much time with her new granddaughter and not with them, and it was because she had stopped chanting in the mornings and doing their rituals and fasts or literally telling her that her cancer was a product of her not working hard enough, of being good enough, or being devoted enough. I mean, that's such a twisted I mean, it's a classic cult tactic, but it's such a twisted mindset to be in. I mean, like so it's impressive to me anytime anybody untangles themselves from that, because, like, self blame is just so deeply ingrained when you're trapped in a system.
Speaker 3: Like that, it's it's very it's very disturbing. I mean you can just imagine the heartache that that must have caused, not only her but also her family. And you know, I se I shared this in another podcast, But she was my friend and I was there at the retreat where they sold us gold pills, uh promising, and we all took those gold pills. But that promise that you can never get cancer if you took those gold pills, Oh my god, so not you know what I mean. It's like that's another exam sample of like we're going to make you these giant promises that will compel you to take certain action and invest money, invest resources, but when it doesn't work out, it's going to be your fault.
Speaker 2: That woman also spent like hundreds of thousand dollars. It's just so awful, I mean, and so many people did. So many people spent a lot of money. They purchased a property in Ashland, Oregon that was a very expensive property that they wouldn't have been able to afford if their members had not subsidized it and paid for it.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, the Twin Ray, Yes, the Twin Ray purchased a large property. Yes, and it ended up going into foreclosure. So that's you know, it's really confusing to have, you know, received that much money that they were charging and to go into foreclosure. And okay, you're you. You guys are good. Because you're bringing up so much stuff. I just want to say another thing, another hipocrip. The hypocrisies are like flooding out. So I just want to like pose this question. If anybody's listening to this, it's like they just showed us over and over again, like if you're liberated, they claim to be liberated beings, and this is repeated things that were said over and over that they're liberated, unaffected, unprojectionable. Why do you need that much money if you're liberated and you don't even need food, Why do you need that much praise, that much recognition. I mean, they were telling people that they would get good karma if they did video testimonials on them. They were constantly needing praise. Only praise was acceptable. And I will say, why you need so much if you're so liberated?
Speaker 1: You know the the Guru Oh Show, I think I'm saying his name right, who lived in an Oregon. I remember reading reading I was very moved by some of his writings, and in one of them he said, people are so offended that I get so much money from my followers, but material things are a It's just a game to me that I play with to you know, I get this gold Mercedes, it doesn't mean anything to me or it's something that is just like I'm playing with other people's illusions of what material things are.
Speaker 5: I don't care about this plane of existence.
Speaker 1: This well, maybe it wasn't a Mercedes, maybe it was something even more ridiculous, but.
Speaker 5: The cognitive dissonance and that even right.
Speaker 4: But there's always a reason.
Speaker 2: There's always an explanation, Like when my mom was like selling her possessions at a yard sale to fund our profits like life, which we did not realize at the time when he was telling us was that, I mean, we didn't very much money to begin with, so it was probably he probably got like a.
Speaker 5: DI, did you guys sell your puppets?
Speaker 4: No, thank god God, I said, have one in this closet right now, I can show you. His explanation was, well, we need.
Speaker 2: It for the foundation to help people. And I think that's a really common one, is like we need somewhere for everyone to go.
Speaker 4: To help people.
Speaker 2: We need this is the only way we can spread the message and spread the work.
Speaker 4: It's going to help us.
Speaker 2: All worship better. Or like there's just always something. There's always a reason.
Speaker 5: Ps they bought it from scientologists. This mansion. That's odd.
Speaker 1: Every little detail in this story is like whoa Nothing is normal at any turn. But yeah, I mean I can buy into that, like, well I did, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I brought it to it.
Speaker 3: I sure bought into like, oh, we're creating Olden age and we're doing all these great things for humanity and for other people. And that's why I was happy to give the money. I trust these people. They're they're doing great things and they seem so composed.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Once once the hurdle of getting you to believe in the person is over, then there's always an explanation.
Speaker 4: There's always an excuse.
Speaker 2: There's always the human brain as such that once we believe in somebody, like we will go along with what they're saying because we believe in them, and we've invested time in them, and we've invested our hearts and energy in our community and like this is our lives, so like it makes more sense for us to believe what they're saying, especially because a lot of the times, like sure, their explanations like seem to make sense at first, Well, it's only after seeing the hypocrisy over time.
Speaker 3: Over time, well, it's it's not until that's, like I said, until that veil lifts or spell breaks, right, because because you and especially that sun cost, you know fallacy. I mean, if you've invested so much money in something and you've int like you said it really well, right, You've invest did your heart, you've invested your time, that's not going to be easy to let go of that. Like, you're going to do everything you can to justify that investment. And that's part of the method to the madness. I think like they they ask for large investments and large sums of money because they know that once they can get people to do that, it's they're going to want to justify their investment.
Speaker 1: I saw this happen recently with a lot of my good friends and myself with Biden, where we just were like, no, he's fine because it can't be Trump, and then it was like, wait, he's actually really not and we just had to believe that, and it really shook up some of the people I know totally.
Speaker 4: I'm with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was just like and you know, it's people that are very highly educated and very smart, and.
Speaker 2: Also like when historically the people who are latching onto that narrative are people who will latch onto any narrative to discredit the person, it makes it harder to discern what's true and what is it?
Speaker 1: You mean, like latching onto hating Trump so much that you created No, I.
Speaker 2: Mean like anti Biden people were roasting him from the beginning. That narrative had been there for a long time. So if it's coming from them and those, it's coming from a source you don't trust, right, Typically, it's easier to be like, well, surely that can't be, you know, and then it makes it harder to see things sort of objectively.
Speaker 1: Right, So did you move to this compound? Like what's your day to day life, Like, are you now living in Oregon?
Speaker 3: No? Fortunately I never moved to Ashlands, so I never lived with them. I was just going to the retreats and taking all their classes, and I mean I was really immersed in those couple of years. I mean it was probably from the time I met him from to the time I completely unplugged, you know, completely just slammed the door shut. Was probably a total of four years. But I was immersed in those couple of years. I really only was was talking to people from their community. Every day. I would listen to something, one of their classes, one of their transmissions, taking their their alchemies. I mean, I was I.
Speaker 2: Was in, did you have a job, like a regular job during this time, Like, I'm curious about the disconnect between like this sort of spiritual life you're living and like the rest of your life.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah. I was also learning like their healing modality, you know, so I was doing sessions with people. I was yeah, I mean I was immersed.
Speaker 1: Oh so you're not You're now one of their healers so people can pay No, no, no, no, that's that's another story that was part of I cut.
Speaker 3: I was like, no, you can take it, you can have it. And they made they tried to They tried to lock me in when I was leaving, to make me like they said they needed to monitor my website and I needed to put their website on my website and their logo. And I was like, I was like, I'm good. I don't. I don't need to use your healing modality. That's fine. Even though I spent five thousand dollars in all that time to get trained in it. You can have it. Because I could see that this is this is not I signed up for freedom, if you remember, I signed up for liberation, and that that was definitely not liberation. So so none of that, but yeah, I mean, you know, I was trying to live my life, but there was there. It was it was tough. It was tough, like I you know, I'd be talking to people outside of the group, you know, like day to day life, and and I always felt this huge like like I was like on another planet, you know, like it was like I'm from another planet and I'm talking to this person and they just don't know. They don't know how special and important I.
Speaker 2: Am, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I have no idea.
Speaker 4: I felt that as a kid. I mean I was young.
Speaker 2: Obviously, I'd be at school and be like, these kids don't know that I'm the chosen One, and I'm bringing about the second Coming of Christ.
Speaker 4: Like if only they knew. How fucking cool. I you know, like it's exciting.
Speaker 2: It's like you have this secret, this like mysterious secret, you know, and it does change the way you interact with the world. I can't imagine trying to date while you have that. That seems really hard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there was no dating. I mean, there was really no room for that. I mean, they're also big on celibacy. They said they don't have sex. They don't. Yeah, they don't have an attraction to each other. They don't talk to each other, so that was kind of weird. I'm like, Okay, is that really what I want to model? But you know, they claim they didn't need to, right, they don't need to because they have this extraterrestrial some kind of you know, special.
Speaker 1: Now we're adding aliens and and now.
Speaker 5: I'm back in the cult shit.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's just certainly amazing how many groups just pull from the same got a little psychology.
Speaker 4: You got a little alien, you got a little Bible, you got a little Eastern religion, like you just mash it all together and boom, you know, they're all doing it.
Speaker 3: Yeah something they know, yes, exactly. Well, it's like, how do you hook people in? How do you keep people in? Lock people in, make sure they know that you're the best and you're the only. Right. You have the same formula over and over, just dressed up with different costumes and different Yeah.
Speaker 2: That's interesting, and it makes me think about something you said earlier, like about how you know, connected with your understanding of the Bible from when you're a kid, and like these other belief systems you have, and you know, Megan and I've talked a lot about how how important stories are for being a person and making sense of your life. I mean, it's so nefarious, but it's also so smart to use things that we have, like archetypes that we have in our head from stories across time to kind of like unlock this idea, this like Luke Skywalker thing or yeah, Jesus or whatever the story is, like connect with what people have in their culture and in their sort of innate understanding of the world. Obviously, you know, starting a cult in China would be very different than starting a cult here, but I'm sure there's overlap, lots of overlap as well. Did that make any sense at all?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It made okay, okay, great, It felt very abstract in my head, but yeah, connecting with people's existing belief systems the same way that my quote unquote profit. You know, he decided that Mormonism was the religion that he was going to use as the thing to prey upon, Like he knew what our pre existing beliefs were and what he could build upon, and then he made it all insane from there.
Speaker 5: How fast was this thing growing?
Speaker 3: It grew really fast, but then yeah, it kind of reached its peak. I want to say, from my experience. Anyways, it reached the peak like June twenty twenty one, so like, yeah, and then it started getting kind of it just became more and more insular, more and more controlling, fear based. But it wasn't like that in the beginning. It wasn't so fear based. It was just like, Wow, this is a really cool thing. We're you know, we're really cut. We're saving humanity and creating a really like like everybody wants community, you know, we all want community. We all want to be part of something sustainable, right, healthy living, healthy agriculture. And they seemed to promise some of that, you know, being and providing healing. You know, they did the diamond trick.
Speaker 4: I don't know, you tell us explain that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so they did this whole diamond trick where she acted like she was going into labor, making really loud sounds like standing there and and then he suddenly, you know, opens his hand and these three diamonds come out of his hand, and and they told us, and then they planted them in the earth. And then the next retreat, they said the reason that a lot of people pulled out of the next retreat was because they had planted power, love, and wisdom, and that a lot of people didn't make it because they're not loving, powerful and wise enough.
Speaker 5: And this is kind of a callback to his magician days there you go.
Speaker 3: Yes, so he's got a lot of good you know. I mean, look the stage hypnotists, right, you know, David Copperfield kind of magic tricks. I mean, they have a way of making things, you know, look a certain way. But they told us that we should tell everyone. They said, you know, we want you to tell everyone because that's what's going to make people make the pilgrimage to come out here, right, And that that people are going to make these pilgrimages to come to their place. There was going to be millions of people in stadiums and doing their technologies. And I just thought, you know, that's weird because when I was reading the books, you know about like gurus like Nisorga Data Maharaj, and he would always say, you know, anybody who shows their cities. I was always warned about spiritual teachers who show their powers. You know, that's like that's pure ego, you know. And I was like, I remember him saying, you know, the true teacher, like the true realized being knows that you don't need them to be realized and that they don't need you to realize them.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna just shout out Robert Jay Lifton's eight criteria for thought reform. Number two is mystical manipulation, where the group manipulates experiences that appear spontaneous to demonstrate divine authority, spiritual advancement, or some exceptional talent or insight that sets the leader and or group apart from humanity, and that allows the reinterpretation of historical vent scripture and other experiences.
Speaker 4: Jim Jones faked healings.
Speaker 2: I mean when somebody is doing the sort of stage craft of you know, a magic trick or a healing like, be very very wary because that is one of the hallmarks of cult like groups.
Speaker 3: And every you know what, every stage throughout time has warned about that. So it's not even just lifting, Yeah, Lifting pointed that out. That's a very important But across the board, that's a red flag they start showing. Even if it's a whether you know, he was tried to say he produced it from his light body, you know, but even to me, that's not the point, Like whether he produced it from his light body or was a magic trick, the fact that they're showing that, and they're displaying that so that they can get followers right there.
Speaker 2: Okay, but loky, if I could puke at diamond I would do it all the time.
Speaker 4: In front of people, right, I'd be like, you see what I can do? Yeah, so cool, And then you wouldn't need people's money anymore.
Speaker 5: That's a good point.
Speaker 4: If you're still in this group, just tell him just keep peeking.
Speaker 5: Up diamonds and then we'll be fine.
Speaker 4: We can get the house bright for money.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, Why do they need so much money from their followers if they can spit out diamonds and they can create they at one retreat, they showed us a gold like a piece of gold that they had alchemized out of nowhere, you know, and then they're selling the gold out and they said, you can never exchange this for money. It's like because they.
Speaker 6: Know that if you if you try to, and the people be like, you know, oh god.
Speaker 5: These people are such assholes.
Speaker 4: And they had a store.
Speaker 2: Obviously we have to we have to touch on the store, which no longer exists, I believe, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, the store. I I don't know much about the store, to be perfectly honest, because they opened the store after I left. I was like totally gone. So that store opened and closed with really very little. I was never in it. I really don't know much about it.
Speaker 2: It appears it was just like a New Age store with meditation rooms and crystals and that.
Speaker 1: Ten thousand square feet giant, dormous just stuff in it with crystals and shit, and everybody wore white, white clothing. Correct, what was kind of the dress looking?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they had very strict code for the retreats, so specifically the retreats, it was like, you know, don't eat you know fast. Well, I think they told us to have juices for two weeks, no sex, no, you know, nothing process, nothing, and then they had we were only allowed to wear white, you know during the ceremonies, and we weren't allowed to take pictures at their house. So it got stricter. You know, it wasn't like that in the beginning, but it got stricter and stricter, and actually at one point they even were in stry. Well, they were instructing their close ascendance not to hug anyone, you know, so then they would you know, so that became, you know, and then they have to let people know, like, you know, you're you're my sister and my brother, but I can't hug you. So they're like, no one loved to hug anybody, even though we're creating a Golden Age loving community and they're supposed to be you're light and lighting everyone. So yeah, they're.
Speaker 1: Even cutting off connection with people in the group, Like they're saying, let's be celibate. Let's cause like and a lot of the cults, it's like, let's all have sex with each other. You know, that's kind of promoted, but in this one, they want you kind of isolated even from each other.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, it's like it's like whatever serves them, you know, like they would push certain people together if like it served them, you know, if it would be financially beneficial for them, but then they would you know, separate others.
Speaker 1: So what was the ultimate point where you trying are they trying to connect people with their twin ray? Where are you trying to bring about the Golden Age?
Speaker 4: Like what's everyone trying to achieve together?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it's all of it. You know, people want to meet their twin flames. People want to be spiritually liberated. They want to ascend. They want to ascend spiritually, creating a golden age, a golden age community. It's everything you've ever wanted your whole life.
Speaker 4: Is there an end of the world imminent?
Speaker 3: So they weren't specifically like the world's coming to an end, but they sure did allude to it. They would create urgency around that, like it was like, you know, we need to like you're the chosen, alluding to that because I mean, I even remember her in twenty twenty one and she said, you know, most people aren't going to make survive the next two years.
Speaker 5: Unbelievable.
Speaker 3: This was in twenty twenty one, right, we're in twenty twenty four, and she said most of the populations for the last time I checked the population calculator, like the human population still keeps growing. So, I mean, she said most of the population was not going to survive the next two years. She said that at a few different times, So there was yeah, like they would do it really subtly. You know. It wasn't like they did point out this year a lot. They talked about this year, like they would say, there's gonna be so much light, so much light coming into the planet that you know, people are just not going to be able to and like we need you to help people during that time because people aren't going to know the difference between what's real and what's a dream. And you know, he's saying this, and I'm like, oh my god, I believe him because that's what I was experiencing being in that group. Like they're right, they're creating this. People are losing their grasp on reality. I mean DMT Fasting. Yeah, of course you start to lose your grasp on what's a dream and what's real because they're creating that them, them, them, But they make you feel like it's like, oh my god, this is what's happening in the world, like so much light and people are going to be delusional, and we need to like you need to take our classes so that you can be prepared to.
Speaker 5: Like integrate the light.
Speaker 1: How I read it was in twenty twenty four, like people couldn't like basically just combust from how much light was coming in.
Speaker 4: Well what does light even mean? What does that mean?
Speaker 3: Well, like light light, you know, like light energy coming into the planet. Like let's say you know the lights, I mean the planet is based on like light and dark.
Speaker 6: Right, it's so like sunlight and sunlight but also like spiritual spiritual sunlight, and people just like can't process it, so they need the twin ray group to understand.
Speaker 2: Well, I certainly can't understand, but I have not combusted yet, so fingers crossed, we have a few months left, that's true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is really a make or break year here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, I'm always shocked that they do this.
Speaker 1: I'm just shocked that people have the gall to give timelines of people aren't going to make it the next two years, twenty four, they're all going to combust, and then.
Speaker 5: They always are able to talk themselves out of it.
Speaker 1: It is so it was just like such a sociopathic tendency.
Speaker 2: At least our religions, you and me megan growing up, at least they were like.
Speaker 4: Some point in the future, very soon.
Speaker 3: Like it was big.
Speaker 4: There was not a specific date and no.
Speaker 2: Right was like so many probably to today, but yeah, yeah, it's about to happen, but we don't know when, so there's plausible deniability, you.
Speaker 3: Know, yeah, exactly, Like well, and then there's always some kind of an explanation like, oh, well, we had prepared everybody. Eactly, that's what.
Speaker 4: That is such a common one, that's common. Actually God decided you guys were good, like.
Speaker 3: You guys say, a great job, so we don't have to and bad things do happen. I mean, let's be honest. You know, bad things have happened, right, and in the collective, like a lot of people were like I would have never guessed that pandemic was going to happen. I mean, they certainly exploited that. So then it's like, oh wow, you know, like something like that happens and then a teacher predicts it, you know, or like zoting predicts it. That ever was like oh wow, yeah they were right about this, right, War, war.
Speaker 2: Is happening, pestilence the planet, Like there's so much that you could say that would probably be happening at some point soon because that has.
Speaker 3: Been happening, right yeah, yeah for a very long time, and you know, yeah, it can definitely be exploited. Yeah, my gosh, right, like you know, knock on wood, but I but you know that's the thing. They're they're preying on vulnerabilities, right, and the mind. The mind is very very vulnerable and absolutely.
Speaker 1: Like that guy we were talking about earlier who was like, I'm actually a fake guru and people are like, no, you're not.
Speaker 5: Like they just needed the placebo effect of a.
Speaker 1: Guru, you know, like they our minds are so susceptible, which is endlessly intriguing. But I'm curious about when the shelfs started to break for you, when the spell started to slodge.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, well I think that's you know, it's important. So it's like I talk about all the little things, you know, that all kind of came together. But there there was a very clear moment, and it was a moment of like I did. I was alone, so I wasn't listening to any of their stuff, I wasn't talking to anyone from their community, and I was alone and suddenly I and honestly, you know, I know you guys think this sounds weird, but I had not experienced that before. But I did go into a meditation for two days. I there was like no movement, no thoughts. To this day, I've never like, if I try to replicate that, I can't, I start moving, I start twitching. But something happened like where I got pulled into this, like really just like no thought, no movement, state. And then when I emerged from that, I knew. I knew. I'm like, oh my god, this is a whole this is a game. They're playing a game at our expense, and they think it's funny, you know, and like yeah, like it's all of a sudden, like these what I believe were these like superior beings divine dispensation, and I'm like, oh my god, they're like he's thirty years old, geez forty or whatever, and they think they are Barbie and Ken and they you know, they live in their dream else literally and they're trying to act like Jesus a very and like it was just all of a sudden. I just saw the whole thing as a ruse.
Speaker 2: Do you think that it happened to them because you had been so stimulated and immersed for so long and then like you had the time to process or was there like something that had happened before that felt like kind of a straw that broke the camel's back.
Speaker 3: You know. Honestly, I could point to a lot of different things, because there were a lot of like logical you know, people were trying to tell me, and I was like listening, you know, again, I'm listening to the leaders, don't lend an ear, but I'm listening, but I'm letting an ear to them, you know, but not listening to the people that had been hurt by them and had left. So but I was shutting all of that out and it wasn't until until it was just like I was in that empty like just clear, not omine, not like a dark emptiness where it's scary, a big difference, but just where I was like nobody's voice, you know what I mean, Like I was in this space where I had no I love your video by the way, Lola, trust in your own voice.
Speaker 4: Oh thank you music.
Speaker 3: It was like nobody's voice, like all the it was, it was just it was just empty. And so then my voice, you know what I mean, Like it was finally my truth, you know, and the truth that I know, and not just like a superficial truth, but like the truth, you know, Like the truth comes through in that, in that quiet and in that emptiness, and that's where that you know, has value, the meditative space, not not when it's institutionalized and regimented and uh directed by an authoritarian no, but when it comes naturally within yourself spontaneously.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you can notice what's happening in your body and notice it's like what's making you feel uneasy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like your intuition comes back online, you know. Yeah, what was the feeling? Was it like assuming there was so many of them? But was it anger?
Speaker 5: Like relief? But what were you thinking?
Speaker 3: That's such a great question. Wow, you guys are really you're going you guys are you should be therap? She was? She was therapy?
Speaker 4: I mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like people are listening to this is kind of embarrassing because it's like this is gonna be a public therapy session, but.
Speaker 1: Like you're bringing so much clea.
Speaker 3: It was. I mean, if you take me back to that time, and first I was just dumbfounded, you know, it was just like oh my, like this was all a game, you know, like you're just in shock, you know. And and I had, by the way, I had this realization before going to the retreat in September, So I actually went to the retreat knowing like this was going to be whoa.
Speaker 4: What was that?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 4: Well, I don't want you can finish your other answer first, I don't want to, I know.
Speaker 3: No, No, it's I'm glad I had that. I felt very fortunate to have had that because then I really saw it like an action, you know, like I really started to see it with clear eyes, and gosh, man did I see it with clear eyes. Like I saw how how they shape shifted after the elixirs and after the sharing circles where everybody's you know, praising them, and if we weren't allowed to take pictures, but I so wished I had a camera because they looked completely different that first night than after an elixir and a sharing circle, Like they they received so much power and energy from the group. They see off of that energy of the group. I mean, their eyes look different, their skin looked different. It was why, like I have never yeah, I had never you know, seen anything like that. They get a lot of a lot of energy and then they also you know, pick up the information from the group, you know, so that informs a lot of what they say and then they sell, you know, so so that was interesting to observe. But yeah, I mean it was rage, to be honest, I really found my rage afterwards, like and it was that rage was very important. And I want people to know that because you know, you don't hear that enough but I feel like I'm so tired of people talking about forgiveness and talking about totally. Like I'm just so tired of like preaching forgiveness and neutrality. And it's not specific just t tuin ray. This is like the spiritual thing, the law of attraction thing, all across the board. You cannot bypass that rage. Yeah, Like that rage is what catapulted me out of there completely. Like if I hadn't had that rage, like I might still be playing around, you know, I might still be like, Oh, they're not that bad, you know, let me just let me just listen to one of their classes again. You know, it's not that bad, right, But it's the rage. It was the rage that was like made it complete and I needed that. And it's hard because rage is a very intense energy and it can be really hard on the body. So I really had to kind of go through that and just really kind of be patient with myself through that process and just kind of allow that feeling. You know, something you're not taught in these spiritual communities, especially not in any kind of institutional kind of practices and meditation. You're taught to suppress all of that. You're todd you're going to get bad karma if you ever have anger, you know, So like I needed that and thank you for asking.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I mean that's so. That's so important.
Speaker 2: Like colts cut us off from our feelings and we have to be able to access them again and allow them to be there. And that's why I do like mindfulness meditation because it is noticing and allowing whatever is there and letting it be there. Because there's nothing wrong with feeling. You should feel rage if somebody has deceived you and misled you and taken your money and lied and you know, like been destructive to people's lives. That's the correct emotion. Yeah, that's a proportionate feeling.
Speaker 1: At what point did you realize that the magic elixir ancient Alexir was actually just the empty I actually.
Speaker 3: Found out because people it had got a few different people knew where he got it from. He actually got it from someone the formula, and I found out I was able to connect with this lovely person. She is really a lovely human being and very humble, you know, and she just let me know, she's like, you know, it's I asked her, you know, because because people would there was some talk about how there was DMT and I'm like, DMT. I never heard that word. What is dm D I didn't know what it was. I never heard anyone say that the whole time I was there, And I asked, and she said, yeah, it's filled with DMT, and it's never disclosed.
Speaker 1: DMT is one of the most disissosed of like intense drugs on the planet Earth.
Speaker 3: So hallucinogenic, right, you have hallucinations. You can really destabilize very easily when you're taking that. It's no joke. It's nothing to play with by any means. I can't emphasize this enough because now the phrase is all about, you know, psychedelics, and and I just want people to know, like you're not going to find freedom through a psychedelic you know. People think they're gonna have this like I'm going to meet God and I'm going to be God. And maybe temporarily, I mean I had some temporarily high highs, Like there are a couple of times where I thought I was like hurcules, you know, No, your body has to catch up with that. And when it does, like when you touch ground, it's tough.
Speaker 2: Well, And I think the larger takeaway for me from this is that people were being given drugs that they didn't know what they were, and there were older people there who were maybe not in a great state of health, people.
Speaker 3: Who had never taken drugs, including me.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's incredibly dangerous and irresponsible.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: The reason I said earlier that DMT is short lived is because my understanding is the full high of DMT would typically be less than an hour. So it makes me wonder if they were adding something else in it too, if it was lasting all of that time.
Speaker 4: Ayahuasca ish something.
Speaker 3: That is fascinating. I actually did not know that, and I definitely was having the experience for a good, like solid six hours, like I was going strong. Yeah, so that's interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like it's like notably a short, shorter high, but ayahuasca is longer, and that's fucked up.
Speaker 4: That's just fucked up. You don't just get people drugs and well.
Speaker 3: And the worst part about it too, is not only are they, you know, giving people hall loose cinogens, but they make you believe it's all you you know what I mean, Like they make you believe that it's because of all your karma and all your karma from past lives. And one time he said, you know, because some people have like really great experiences, like some people are like I saw angels and rainbows and it was just so wonderful, and you know, and I had really difficult you know, some people, most people have challenging experiences. But he said, uh, you know, you just don't know the work that the people who have good experiences. You don't know how hard they worked in previous lines.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, yeah, I hate them so much, so much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I also just want to circle back to the diet because that is also an incredibly dangerous.
Speaker 4: Thing to be doing.
Speaker 2: To make to control people's diet in the first place, don't do it very bad, but particularly when you're telling them to be on an only fruit diet.
Speaker 4: I mean, people have died from an only fruit diet.
Speaker 3: People have died, Yes, that is correct.
Speaker 2: So these things, I hope that they face consequences for their actions at some point. The cult has sort of gone underground, now, right.
Speaker 3: That's correct. I don't know. I haven't. I couldn't tell you what's going on there. It's very insular. Yeah, yeah, really, there hasn't been any social media or anything.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: My concern I am. You know, I am still concerned about the people there like I do. These people were my friends, and I just want that message really clear, is that you know, I've come out because I do care about them like I was in that place, and I care and I just hope that they are well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know you weren't ready until you were when other people were talking about it. And hopefully you sharing your story as much as you have been when somebody is ready, it will help them, help nudge them out as well. I mean, you know, you're doing the work, so that's.
Speaker 1: Great, and that's creating a really good karma for your next life.
Speaker 3: Thank you for balancing that narrative.
Speaker 5: How is how is life now?
Speaker 2: Are you? Like?
Speaker 5: How are you rebuilding?
Speaker 3: You know, I've I've had to take it very slow. You know. There were times, you know, there were times where I didn't realize like how de the how like deep that went in my psyche, you know, and I just thought I could just get over it and just move on. And you know, there is the thing about cult hopping. People will call hop and but that just I knew I couldn't do that, Like I just it was so complete for me and so deep for me, and I've just been spending a lot of time in nature, and there's a few people that have stuck by me and they know who they are, and thank thankfully for them. And and some some good support, definitely some good support, high integrity, high integrity people. There are only a few though there's not many. I gotta be honest, and yeah, but you know, it's like it's like people need to know. It's like, take your time, take your time because it's not linear. You think you've gotten over it, and other things come through, and and uh, you could even use the same teachings right like it were if we're eternal. You know, we're eternal beings. So okay, now I'm okay, thank you. You've taken me into another realm.
Speaker 5: Here we're eternal beings, so take your time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like take your time, and and just know that I think the biggest like I said, like that rage was important, and and also that that it's it's not linear, and that you there there is life on the other side and as hard as it as hard as it it can be, it can be very hard. Uh that you know, people show up like you look at you two, I'm talking to you too. And this this is exciting for me.
Speaker 4: Oh you're exciting for us.
Speaker 1: You've made such amazing I mean, you've made such amazing points. You have such an incredible story. It really a heartbreaking story. I am so impressed with how strong you are. I am my heart is broken for everybody still in that community. I I don't way this one really got punched me. They all do, but this one in particular, it's just wow, wow, because.
Speaker 4: It's one that you would join, because it's.
Speaker 1: One that I would join, and because like I mean to be giving like older people.
Speaker 4: Damn t it's like you it of course people.
Speaker 1: Are going to mental institutions, like yeah, that's a huge deal, huge deal.
Speaker 5: So yeah, it's just that I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: And then the way they would work their team, I just I wanted to give a shout out to. I mean the way that the team worked that was another big red flag is like they were doing everything for them. Oh yeah, I mean everything. It was like you know, and they were just it was just pure like devotion, you know, devotion to to the Guru. And you know, one guy had cut off his family so callously, like he cut off like all his friends everybody he knew to a point where they reported him missing. Wow, because they couldn't find and these were close friends. There's not acquaintances like close friends, you know people that yeah, very close and they couldn't find anyone to verify where he was, and he just he was with you know, He's devoted his life to them.
Speaker 1: So these are kind of people living on the compound that are I'm using quotations air quotes that are like personal assistants to God them and work twenty four hours a day doing all of their social media, all of their very mother God Love has won that doc. It reminds me of them a lot. Yeah, they're just doing busy work, social media, working.
Speaker 3: On everything, you know, all of the Yeah, I mean with.
Speaker 2: Labor, it's labor exploitations.
Speaker 3: It's it's extreme. Actually, you know because I actually worked for the Department Labor, so I was very sensitive to that. And yeah, and because that was a red flag too, because I'm like, I signed up for a Golden Age community, you know, where we're all supposed to be like equal, and then I'm watching like I had I felt like I needed, even though I gave like almost nine thousand dollars for the week long retreat. Like I felt like I needed to like help them out because you could just see the stress and the pressure and the amount of work that they were putting on them. That's so awful.
Speaker 2: Is there anything that you are grateful for from the experience, or like any takeaways that you feel have helped you in.
Speaker 4: Some way learning what you've learned.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a fair question. I haven't really been asked that, And there are things. I mean, I learned a lot. I mean honestly, I learned a lot and not just yes, I definitely learned to discern and I learned discretion and it just flipped over all of my spiritual beliefs just like upside down. But I think, you know, because of that, in a way, there's a silver lining, because like it allowed me to forgive myself, you know, because like wow, like if these people in authority, like all my life, like I've been listening to teachers and authority figures shaming me, making me feel like I'm a bad person for whatever, and like wow, if they're not like they're not perfect, Like these supposedly people at authority are definitely not perfect. Yeah, you know, you forgive yourself but you realize, okay, like we're we we can kind of let ourselves off the hook to And you know, I did appreciate meeting the community as well. You know, it's tough. It's tough meeting community. And that was was a community, and I learned a lot from the people there, and there was definitely, yeah, there was definitely lots of little little silver linings. They did say some things that were true. Right, it's always truth and lies. Yeah, of course if there was nothing good, you would never you never go into it, right, So so yeah, there were some good things.
Speaker 5: Some hidden nuggets of knowledge. And then yeah.
Speaker 3: And also just mainly you know, coming like like what I've seen the two of you. Your theme is really kind of like finding your own voice. So if that was probably the biggest silver lining is I feel like I'm finding my own voice and I really didn't have that.
Speaker 4: So well, I'm so glad you haven't that you've shared it with us.
Speaker 5: Me too.
Speaker 1: I keep hearing that Bridesmaids quote when she's like, never trust anyone, but.
Speaker 4: You should put that int.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this story is incredible. You're incredible. Thank you so much for joining us. This has been so interesting.
Speaker 6: And if.
Speaker 4: People wanted to find you. Is that something you want or.
Speaker 3: No, Yeah, you can find me on substack. I am writing that Demetri m dot substack dot com. So yeah, every once in a while I'll write something on there if I feel inspired.
Speaker 4: But yeah, great, awesome, Well thank you so much. Yes, thank you.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, thank you. And I just want to encourage you to keep doing what you're doing because I just you really, the two of you really bring a creative blair to this space that's really refreshing, really nice.
Speaker 2: Okay, and that's where we're leaving that interview today. We are so grateful to Dimitria for reaching out to us and for coming on the show. We did talk a little bit about this in our outro last week by but yeah, I don't think that this particular brand of online well initially online cult is something that I would join.
Speaker 4: But I certainly think.
Speaker 2: That a version of this Again, like I said, you get a taste of one thing that you like. It seems interesting, it seems useful, so you just keep buying more like that. Definitely susceptible to my interests. Just happened to be in other realms. Although, as I spoke about in the intro last week, I am feeling some spiritual hunger and some openness to, you know, new kinds of rituals that maybe I would scoff at in the past. And I still am scoffing a little bit. But you need something to get you through an existence that is so often painful and so often full of things that make.
Speaker 4: Us feel bad.
Speaker 2: It would be nice to have some reprieve in some community. Okay, od, it's all I'm gonna say, y'all, Thanks so much for joining us this week, Stay tuned, come back next week. If you haven't purchased our merch, you can buy it at bit dot, l y slash trust Me Merch. And if you want to write us five stars five stars specifically, please go rate us. If you don't want to rate us five stars, please do not rate us. We would really appreciate it. As always, remember to follow your gut, watch out for red flags, and never ever trust me.
Speaker 3: Bye.
Speaker 2: Trust Me as produced by Kirsten Woodward, Gabby Rapp and Steve Delemator.
Speaker 4: With special thanks to Stacy Para, and our theme song was composed by Holly amber Church.
Speaker 1: You can find us on Instagram at trust Me Podcast. Twitter at trust Me Cult pod or on TikTok at trust Me Cult Podcast.
Speaker 4: I'm Ula Lola on Instagram and Ola Lola on Twitter.
Speaker 1: And I am Megan Elizabeth eleven on Instagram and Babraham Hicks on Twitter.
Speaker 4: Remember to rate and review and spread the word.