Speaker 1: Welcome back to Golden Hour, Susan.
Speaker 2: And that makes me Kathy or you doing this great?
Speaker 1: I'm great. I'm counting the days to vacation like summer's here.
Speaker 3: Listen when I come visit you. And for those of you who don't know, Susan has a lovely home, but she has probably one of the most beautiful backyards with the pool that I've ever seen. I want to know, are you going to grill for me when I come visit?
Speaker 1: Most definitely? Most definitely the next one.
Speaker 4: Nancy's joining us for a few days, and I've already reiterated nance you don't like lamb chops, right, No, you could still make that.
Speaker 1: I could have something else.
Speaker 2: And what do I need for dinner, Susan.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, some vodka and almonds.
Speaker 2: Don't forget the.
Speaker 4: Yogurt in the morning. Like she's so easy me. That's the only part we're really opposite, because.
Speaker 3: It is that is to live for food. Yeah, so yesterday, this is a true story. Susan and I were talking earlier. We were talking about meals, and she literally asked me what I wanted when I come visitor. I said, I don't care. Food is not my thing. I just don't really care about it. And Susan says, well, I mean you got to eat three meals. I said, Susan, I eat one meal. She goes, what are you kidding me? I said, well, no, like She goes, what DoD you have yesterday? I said, I had a yogurt for breakfast and then late in the afternoon I had a kale salad with some chicken on it, and that was my.
Speaker 2: Food for this. She goes, you can't be serious. I was like, yeah, she goes, you have to eat three meals. I could never really survive.
Speaker 1: I would not survive.
Speaker 3: The other difference is Susan cooks and I don't. But you know, everyone enjoy it.
Speaker 1: I enjoy it.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: Well, let's get to our news.
Speaker 4: Yes, let's do it. We had a big week in bacheloration news. Let's start with my love, my Rachel. Rachel Nits recalls blacking out after traumatic experience working as a nurse. Wait all know she's a great nurse, and we also all know that nursing is one tough job.
Speaker 1: For me.
Speaker 4: I could never do it because I would take everybody's problems.
Speaker 1: Home with me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but can you stand the sight of blood.
Speaker 1: Yes, I cut you open.
Speaker 2: I'll be there to Yeah, I believe that. Here's the thing.
Speaker 3: Rachel says that, you know, nursing over stimulates her and when she's home, she hears, hears hospital alarms. She has a lot of anxiety, heart racing, all those things.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: I know, Rachel, not as well as you, but I imagine nursing is very stressful. But we all know medical the medical world today is stretched family, and I'm glad Rachel, thank you for still being a nurse, because we need more.
Speaker 1: She said that she blacked out during the pilates.
Speaker 2: I think it's this the stress. I think people you sure.
Speaker 4: It wasn't like out for a minute and her work was overwhelming her at that moment.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I wasn't there, but I mean I think when you are really stressed and you work out a lot, you can you can black out, you can, you know, for a minute. I'm not sure it's to distress. That's she's a nurse. That's what she seems to think.
Speaker 2: What I do like, though, is yay you Rachel.
Speaker 3: You know you have stressed, you know you have anxiety, and you get yourself some exercise because we all know exercise reduces anxiety.
Speaker 1: Actually saying that out loud, that's a sign.
Speaker 4: That's that's somebody telling you, yeah, you got to do less of something because if you're taking it home with you and if it's overwhelming you to the point of like, try running in my shoes in a day. I talk about stress. As you say, Kathy, what do you say to me all the time? You love chaos?
Speaker 3: You Susan love chaos, Susan loves cass and now apparently in batchelor of news, Susan loves blood. Okay, let's move on to the next one. Carly Waddell posts a message for one of her exes in your face. I watched this on Instagram. Apparently she.
Speaker 2: Was dating a guy.
Speaker 3: She said this message was for one of her exes, and she said, I he told her she couldn't get a home or a homelan alone for a home because she didn't earn enough money to buy herself a home. And she said he made her feel small and stupid. And then she dropped the bomb, yay you, Carly, that you got approved for the amount. And then she's for the home, you know, she.
Speaker 2: Which, yay you.
Speaker 3: I'm so glad you got a proved for it, and then she goes in your face, she got a proof for the loan to buy the house, in your face. So here's what I want to say, and I know you have a different opinion. I I think, first all, I'm glad, really congratulations Carly that you qualified. Because women don't earn what is it, seventy cents on the dollar, women on average earn less than men. So the fact that you earned enough to qualify by yourself for a loan without any cost signers. Yeah you, But I wish you would take in the high road and instead of screaming at your X on Instagram saying in your face, I wish you had taken the high road and invited him with a printed invitation to the housewarming. My thought, no, no, no, you had another idea. You were talking about sending photos of the house.
Speaker 1: I'd stand and pose in front of it. Look what I don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wanted her to invite him and on the handwritten calligraphy invitation to this housewarmings say I'd love you to come and see the home that I was approved for with no coast signers.
Speaker 2: Thank you very.
Speaker 1: That's the same as in your face.
Speaker 4: I'm hoping, I'm really hoping, Carly, that you were in the moment you were so excited about getting this loan that you blurted that out in your face.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, I think we can all take a lesson, which you know when I used to teach public speaking to middle schoolers and we talked about internet. You know, once you put some on the Internet, it's always there. And maybe Carly doesn't care, but I just love the fact. I wish we could focus on the fact that she qualified for the loan and not smacking him down, because really, who cares about him? He's your ex, Carly. We don't care about him.
Speaker 1: He'll figure it out, really all right?
Speaker 3: This week we are going to be talking about the situationship, which I know, Susan you have struggled with this before, but now I'm going to explain a situation ship. A situationship is a romantic or sexual connection that lacks formal labels, clear boundaries, or long term commitment. It exists in the gray area between casual dating and an official relationship. You may act like a couple and share emotional intimacy, but without the title or mutual exclusivity. Okay, So I mean I have never been in a situationship at all.
Speaker 2: But when we were dating, when we.
Speaker 3: Were younger, what was what did we call like, what was the equivalent of a situationship when we were young.
Speaker 4: When you're seeing somebody, you're seeing somebody, What is a situationship? Well, I know you just read it, but it still doesn't make any sense whatsoever if you're in a romantic or sexual connection that lacks formal labels. In other words, you can't say, okay, we are a couple.
Speaker 3: No, you're acting like a couple, but you're not putting a label on it.
Speaker 2: So you're dating someone.
Speaker 3: This is where couples get into try or one of one part of the couple, half of the couple. I'm dating this guy. I'm really attracted to him. I want to move to the next thing. And the next thing I'm making this up is living together. But you know, you got to say I love you, You got to say I'm committed to you. You have to say we're in a relationship. A man or a woman, or two men two women, whatever your taste is. Can say, listen, we're gonna sleep together. We're gonna but you know we're not gonna put a label on it. I think that that is a way to not define the relationship. It's what we call what I call having a long lead or a long leash. So, well, we're not in a relationship. And I met this guy at the bar, so you know, I went home and slept with him. I mean, I think that it is a situationship. To me, is a moniker for anything goes because we don't have a label on it.
Speaker 4: Well, I always have that conversation, mostly before or sex, that you're not going to be seeing anybody else. If you're not seeing anybody else, and I'm just going to say I'm not seeing anybody else, then that doesn't give it a title, but it tells us there's a relationship, correct.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, But I don't know. I honestly, I can't speak. I mean I had one serious boyfriend in high school. I can't really speak, and I had situationship. I had male friends, but we weren't having sex. We weren't you know, making out back in the day. I mean, it just was different. It was it was more of a you know, at least in the circles I ran, you know, you weren't sleeping around and remember I got married too young, so I can't really address this.
Speaker 4: Okay, Kathy, what's one dating rule from our generation that would solve half of today's dating problems? Hell? Would I entitled it? That's what we weren't on the internet. There was the grass wasn't greener. Always next, hurry up, next, you just swipe left or right back in our time, you met somebody when you're out or through a friend or whatever, and you're seeing each other, or you're not your boyfriend or girlfriend, or you're not well.
Speaker 2: I don't know that it's a dating rule.
Speaker 3: I do agree with you that the Internet has made it easy to have a lot of relationship situationships or pure sex, call it whatever you want, but I do think that a dating rule from our generation when I was younger, and you have to speak to this because you weren't married as young as I was, But you didn't date if you were in a relationship with someone, you weren't in a relationship with somebody else. You finished with one before you started another one, unless you were a slut.
Speaker 4: And we talked about, yes, we talked about not too long ago, dating dating more than one person at a time.
Speaker 1: That's something I never did.
Speaker 4: I don't think I would like it because I want to focus on the one person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but let me let me let me say you know the guy.
Speaker 3: He shall go nameless. That one guy who you've met. Him lives in California. A friend of mine who we dated, and he didn't want to date me. And we have a great friendship and we joke, you know, we joke about traveling together and you know, sharing a bed and all that. Do you think I often think about this? Could that situationship, which is we have great talks and I love him dearly, but we don't have sex. Do you think that could ever turn into a I mean, you know him.
Speaker 4: Do you think it can you live closer to one another that it could very well develop into something because I think he was very into you and you like.
Speaker 3: He always asks about Nancy. Him, He always asks about Nancy. Trust me, I love him.
Speaker 2: But I couldn't have to do with the price because.
Speaker 3: I don't date. I'm not dating a man who wants to date somebody else. Let's be clear.
Speaker 1: Well, who said he wanted to date somebody else?
Speaker 2: He this guy?
Speaker 3: You met him when we were in Palm Springs. Okay, he he literally when we talk on the phone, he'll if I say him coming out to California, you're bringing Nancy.
Speaker 2: I haven't heard from her. He's always asking about Nancy.
Speaker 1: That's different.
Speaker 4: Okay, what's dating behavior today?
Speaker 1: Would have shocked your younger.
Speaker 3: Oh that's so easy for me because I talk about this with my daughter all the time. The fact that it's all cooking up. It's like people have sex on the first date. Uh that it's it. Sex is part of getting to know someone, as opposed to an enhancement for a for a a single you know, a relationship with somebody.
Speaker 1: I think. I'm sorry, I didn't know.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, it's like, it's part of getting to know someone, as opposed to we have such a special relationship, we're ready to take that step. I know so many people who sleep with the guy the first or second date.
Speaker 5: They're like, yeah, why don't think they don't think anything that is probably the biggest situationships are a result of technology or human nature.
Speaker 3: I can't you know, I'm going to take so much heat of I answer this. Okay, everyone, I grew up in New England, you know, with the Puritans landed on Plymouth Rock, and everyone dressed with collars up to their you know, ear lobes. I think that that I'm not saying it's wrong. I'm saying that the and it's not. I hate the word that my parents use would be promiscuity. I'm not using that word. I think that people today are so open about sexuality, and I'm fine with it, but I think that that has created a such a what do I want to say? Deep dimensions, created so many different scenarios, that's really what I want to say, so many different scenarios. I was talking to someone yesterday who is married. They're in an open marriage. It's just it's too complex for me.
Speaker 4: That's because of our error too. That's not how we were raised. We didn't think that way. If you slept around with, you slept with more than one person, you had a name, a reputation, a bad reputation. Today there's no such thing as a reputation for anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, although I don't know, I don't see. That's why I say that's puritanical to say those kinds of things, like or caller a slut. That's what we called girls in high school who had sex. Now, oh my god, seriously, I mean.
Speaker 1: Everybody's a slut. All right, we're gonna do some story time.
Speaker 2: Okay, go for it, slut.
Speaker 1: Okay, Cathy, tell me a time when you ignored.
Speaker 4: I doubt you're gonna be able to answer this a red flag because you really.
Speaker 2: Liked some one, the guy that we talked about earlier, that.
Speaker 1: I want for fifteen minutes at all.
Speaker 3: No, I saw the red flag within a week to ten days, and I and I spent two and a half months and the and to me, it was a red flag.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing.
Speaker 3: You you can only ignore. I you can only ignore a red flag so long. And if if you, if you see the red flag and you insist on staying on that road, then you know it's your problem. I mean, you really like someone, how's that working for you? I don't have a lot of sympathy for that. I know I'm gonna take heat.
Speaker 2: What do you think?
Speaker 1: Oh, you're not gonna take here. You just are who you are.
Speaker 4: I ignored so many red flags.
Speaker 2: But Susan, has it brought you trouble? Here's the question, not.
Speaker 4: Trouble, but sad for them, because at the end I bail.
Speaker 1: I you know I should recognize it and say.
Speaker 2: Oh, no, you do recognize it.
Speaker 4: I do recognize it, but I should walk away, and I don't.
Speaker 1: I always think I could fix it.
Speaker 4: I can make it better, and you can't change the color of the flat.
Speaker 2: So I know you've said this. You just said it.
Speaker 3: You know it's a red flag. You go down the road anyway. Do you ever see a time where you could not do that, where you would say, you know what, I'm going to do it differently this time. I'm not going to go down the road because I see the red flash.
Speaker 1: I say it, but I don't do it.
Speaker 2: So you don't think you're capable of doing it.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I'm capable.
Speaker 2: I believe see. I think my.
Speaker 4: Brain realizes and then I talk myself into some things like I recognize something and say, well, could you maybe.
Speaker 1: It's not that bad, and you know, like it's terrible, or.
Speaker 4: I'd be alone forever because nobody is perfect out there.
Speaker 1: Yes, but everybody has a little bit of a flag.
Speaker 3: Yes, but there's red Flas we've talked about this, there's a red flag of gott He always least his sink, dishes in the sink, and the other pick up his socks. That you know, well, some people think that's a red flag, but you know, on the phone with his ex girlfriend or there's a lot of other examples I could give are red flags that aren't going to change.
Speaker 2: And I guess that's what.
Speaker 1: You see when somebody's controlling and jealousy.
Speaker 4: That a red flag, like a physical thing that I think that that I could.
Speaker 1: Make up my mind really quick. It just depends on what it is.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, I'm going to say when I say you, I don't mean necessarily you, Susan. If you all out there, if you don't share common values, common beliefs. I'm not talking necessarily religious beliefs, just the way you want to live your life. Work out that if you don't share those things, that's a red flag and it's not going to change. I don't care how much you like the person. So I'm not is generous of spirit because I feel like, especially at our age, once you see red flags and you keep going down the same road, it's like, do you ever learn your lete? Not you, Susan. I'm not saying this at you to people. I know so many people our age and they keep doing the same thing, and then they're like, I'm never going to find someone. I'm like, well, you know, you keep drawing water from the same Well, keep doing what you've been doing. Here's my line, Susan, keep doing what you've been doing.
Speaker 2: You're going to keep getting what you've been getting.
Speaker 4: Remember that saying you keep doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.
Speaker 1: That's the definition of insanity.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, speaking of insanity, here we go. We're gonna do some full in the blank and see what.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 3: All right, if someone says they're not ready for a relationship, they really.
Speaker 1: Mean they're just not that into you.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I agree.
Speaker 1: Okay. The biggest red flag in modern dating is.
Speaker 2: Too many choices the internet dating apps. I don't know. That's I don't know if that's good.
Speaker 1: The first thing that comes to mind. That's the whole idea of a game. All right.
Speaker 3: If oh, if I haven't met your friends by month three.
Speaker 1: I'm concerned.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would say, if I haven't met your not yours. But if I'm dating a guy, if I haven't met your friends by month three, I'm probably not gonna be your girlfriend very long.
Speaker 4: Or you don't have any Okay, the situation becomes a relationship when.
Speaker 3: Both of you agree to commit and put a label on the relationship communication Baby Okay. The phrase I good for good luck on this one season. The phrase I never want to hear from a man again is.
Speaker 1: I'm a deer and head laid. No, I I was gona. I love that I was gona.
Speaker 2: I would add to that one I used to.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: The most confusing thing about dating today is.
Speaker 3: For me, people say they want one thing and they really want something else.
Speaker 1: So true, so true.
Speaker 3: I know we can both write a book, but in the meantime, we're going to answer questions from our listeners. I'm gonna go with the first one here. I've been dating someone for a few months and things are good. But I've noticed that whenever something bothers me, I hesitate to bring it up because I don't want to seem difficult. I end up brushing things off, but then they build up over time. How do I get better at communicating without feeling like I'm rocking the boat? This is from Kelsey and Dallas.
Speaker 2: What do you think isn't a few months and things are good?
Speaker 1: When stuff this sounds like you no, not anymore?
Speaker 4: I bring it up though, Okay, that was the old me. Because what happens in my relationships, I end up resenting people, and it's mostly because I didn't communicate what I was feeling.
Speaker 1: Like, I'm not good.
Speaker 4: With this when when you're doing these things, I get I'm not blaming them for doing something. However, they need to know what I feel. Yeah, and it bothers me certain things.
Speaker 3: Well, well, Kelsey says, how do I get better communicating without feeling like I'm rocking the boat? See that's the problem, Kelsey. You are a smart woman, no doubt, and you are an equal partner in this relationship. So to use your metaphor, both people should have their ores in the water rowing and if you're doing all the row.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not good. So I would tell you.
Speaker 3: Bring it up to him, because otherwise, like a bitch, way just say I got to talk to you about something like it'd be nice about it.
Speaker 1: But if you don't, you'll end up resenting him.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: To let things go, and they repeat and they repeat. That's what happens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so take it rocket boat all right.
Speaker 4: This one's from Gabriella from New Orleans. I'm seeing someone who was really fun and exciting, but I've started to notice that a lot of our connection revolves around going out, drinking.
Speaker 1: And being social. When it's just the two of us in a quieter setting, it feels a little less natural. Is that something that can grow or is it a sign the connection is more surface level? It feels a little less natural when you're alone.
Speaker 3: I think so what I'm hearing from Gabriella is she's seen someone who is really fun and exciting. She isn't saying I'm seeing someone who is carrying and considerate party guy. Yeah yeah, but she but she says, I've started to notice that a lot of our connection. That's probably the aora she's giving off. She's a party girl, and if you're not that way, Garbriella, if you're drinking partying with him, that's the that's the message you've sent him, that that's the kind of relationship you want.
Speaker 1: You suggest she does in a quieter setting.
Speaker 4: I think when you're in a quieter setting, it should be less.
Speaker 2: But that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I think she likes the excitement and when they're alone, When you're alone, Garbriella, it should be quieter and calmer and a time to reflect on each other and what you want out of a relationship, which could be a situationship.
Speaker 4: But I'm saying, she asked, is that something that can grow to be alone with somebody, that's the best part. You talk about the fun you had, you talk about what you're going to do next.
Speaker 1: You make love, you make each other food.
Speaker 3: Like I'm guessing Gabriella is struggles. She's much better in a party atmosphere than she is one on one. I think, Gabriela, this may be something you need to work on because if you're feeling unnatural, that's another word for that, is uncomfortable, And it tells me that you probably don't know how to deal in a one on one situation calmly and lovingly. Not that you don't, aren't that person, You just probably more of your time has been spent partying, drinking, socialize, throwing, dark plain pool.
Speaker 4: It's great when you're out and about and having a great time and then you go home together.
Speaker 1: That's that's important too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but maybe she's nervous. Gabriella, you sound like you're a little nervous. So try it, you know, try coming home and having a conversation maybe instead of going out say, why don't we cook a meal? Try being learning to be more comfortable with spending time alone with your guy and see if then you write back in and say, not only is this guy fun and exciting, but I've seen a caring, comfortable side. We have so much fun laughing together and sharing stories, building a better relationship with each other instead of a party atmosphere. There you go, Gabriella, good luck let us know. Okay, the next one is from Anna or Anna from Orlando. I've been dating this guy for two months and everything has been really consistent.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 3: He texts me every day, plans dates in advance, and even introduced me to a few of his friends. But recently he went on a trip with his friends and barely texted me the entire time. When he got back, he acted totally normal, like nothing changed. Am I overreacting for feeling weird about the sudden shift in communication?
Speaker 2: Oh? What do you think now?
Speaker 1: That's perfectly normal human.
Speaker 4: He's the one that texts you all the time, and I would have to say to him, can I I'm really glad you had a good time with your friends. However, it felt pretty shitty that you didn't communicate I'm not expecting you.
Speaker 2: She did communicate.
Speaker 3: She said he barely texted, So yes, that's what I'm saying. Oh, I think I think if you're on a girls trip a guy. Again, we don't know what barely means. Maybe he sends maybe Anna.
Speaker 1: He sends it just long text day normally.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe he sends long text and maybe the text wy was on vacation with Hey, sweet, he miss you. That's in my book, that would be enough.
Speaker 4: If he reached God, let's touch face, that's all good night or goodm mor Yeah, and I bet he did that.
Speaker 2: I bet he did that.
Speaker 3: So, Anna, I think you're feeling a little if he's texting you all the time when he's around in your home. I think you're probably open overreacting on this one. But you know, if you feel it's not a sudden shift. By the way, it was just a shift while he was vacation.
Speaker 2: With his friends.
Speaker 4: And a lot of times men like if they see other men texting constantly, they're going to start getting making fun of them.
Speaker 1: Know what, are you whipped or blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: So just relax, Yeah, just reax, but you know, wait and see if it goes back to normal.
Speaker 2: If it doesn't go back, then you have a conversation.
Speaker 3: Then you have a conversation about it. All right, you all please submit your questions. We love answering them. We love your comments and your questions. It's very easy to do. All you have to do is go to batsl nation dot com slash Golden Hour, and then come back and listen to us each week and see if we answer yours.
Speaker 4: Absolutely already, Okay.
Speaker 1: Kathy and are back with the gals. Google it.
Speaker 4: It's where we break down the slang words that people are using in dating and pop culture. And as you all know if you've been listening, I have not been up to date with these things. I don't even agree with a lot of them.
Speaker 3: But okay, this means I'm gonna have a lot to say about this one. This first one is called micro cheating, okay, And what that is. It's small behaviors that feel like cheating. But if it feels like cheating, it is I'm just jumping the gun here, flirty, dms, et cetera. So you know, if you're in a relationship, susan, cheating is cheating. This micro cheating it's like you know, it's like I'm on a diet, except I eat ice cream every night at six.
Speaker 2: No, you're not on a diet, right.
Speaker 4: It's just do you think it's okay to like a photo of the opposite sex when you're in a relationship?
Speaker 1: Apps of freaking lutely, it's okay. Why wouldn't it be okay?
Speaker 3: It depends. That's a too broad a question for me. If you're liking a micro cheat to me, would be and I'm guessing most people think this is hunky dory fine to me. It would depend on what the micro cheating is. If it's if it's hey, I just called I just texted my ex girlfriend because I heard that. You know, her brother was in town and we used to play basketball together. That's a micro cheat. Yeah, that's pissing me off. If cheating if you're texting your ex girlfriend, I don't care. If you're texting her because the world's coming to an end in an hour, I'm not interested.
Speaker 2: That's cheating.
Speaker 3: If you're texting an ex girlfriend, that is not cheating.
Speaker 1: No way, cheating is actually doing something.
Speaker 3: No micro cheating like a flirty DM. I'm okay, Susan, I'm you're in a relationship with John. I'm making it up. And John is sending a little flirty DM to Louise, who he met in a bar.
Speaker 1: Where do you come up with these names?
Speaker 2: Because I don't want to use anyone I know? Uh? Do you?
Speaker 3: Su?
Speaker 2: Is that cheating? Yes?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 2: Oh good? I'll remind you to.
Speaker 4: Me cheating is maybe that's not right. I'll give you that, but I wouldn't call it cheating.
Speaker 2: It's micro cheating. It's not it's not cheating.
Speaker 1: I am not good with the lingo micro cheating. I think you're gonna cheat. You're gonna cheat. That's bad, Mike having a desire to be with somebody Where you.
Speaker 3: Said, if you're gonna cheat, where's your line? What constitutes cheating to you?
Speaker 4: Actually going with somebody else when you're with a relationship, go and where.
Speaker 1: To bed to kiss on the day. Let's that's cheating?
Speaker 3: If if uh, okay, I'm gonna send a snare for You're dating Tom and Louise works with Tom, and he's brought up Louise a few times, but he insists there's nothing going on. And then you find out that he had coffee with Louise and he says, oh, it was nothing. We just took our break together. It was like a ten minute coffee break. Are you pissed off?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Probably?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that would be a micro cheat. He didn't go to you said it was going to bed. Having sex kid dad would be a micro cheat. God, wait a minute, I have one more question. Why do you think because I think the good, the bad, and the ugly, why do you think micro cheating is okay with so many people? Because I guarantee you, with the gen exerts and all that, it's fine.
Speaker 2: Why do you think it is.
Speaker 4: They're in situationships exactly that they they that's the good and the bad and the ugly.
Speaker 3: That the good is you get to hang out with a lot of people, maybe have sex a lot of people, maybe go on dates. You're married, you get to sleep with somebody else. But all of that then somehow gets complicated and now we're micro cheats and maxy cheats. Too many words, exactly, all right?
Speaker 1: I love this one. Double texting.
Speaker 4: It's when you send another message when they haven't responded to the first.
Speaker 2: I've done it.
Speaker 1: I mean, do you double or even triple text?
Speaker 2: Hell?
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you're not answering, I'm trying to get your damn attention. It's important. Why just call him, Susan, Why do you think double texting gets a bad rap in the dating?
Speaker 2: To me, if if.
Speaker 3: The guy texted me and I answered and he didn't answer back, I got well, obviously I didn't peuk his attention.
Speaker 2: So now I send a second text or a third text.
Speaker 3: The reason that it has a bad rap it's hey, Susan, stop texting him. If he's interested in you, he'll respond and respond.
Speaker 4: Or something came up, somebody came to the door, and we always assume the work.
Speaker 3: My point is cool your heels and wait for the text. But you know why people don't you know why it has a bad rep.
Speaker 2: One word jealousy, desperate. It makes you look desperate, and you.
Speaker 4: Know, to be honest with you. When somebody does it to me, I get annoyed.
Speaker 2: I do it to you.
Speaker 1: I get annoyed.
Speaker 3: Susan gets annoyed with me for the littlest thing. But see it's different. I'll text you and if you don't answer, I'm calling you. Answer your damn text, Susan.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Boy, twenty twenty six. I'm glad I'm alive, for it. I'm in shock about these.
Speaker 2: Uh, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think double texting.
Speaker 2: I want to be.
Speaker 3: I want to be in a situation ship so that I can micro chip, micro cheat, be micro chipped and start double texting, because.
Speaker 2: Apparently i'll double text when we haven't been living.
Speaker 3: If we're not micro cheating or in a situationship, Susan, we are missing something. This should be our goal for twenty twenty six. We're each going to get into a situationship.
Speaker 2: I know I'm going to put.
Speaker 1: An add out.
Speaker 4: Okay, everybody, thanks again for joining us at Bachelor's Golden Hour.
Speaker 3: We loved it. We loved answering your questions. We loved learning new Google words for slang words of the week. We're going to keep learning them and in the meantime, make sure to rate, review, and subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts.
Speaker 4: Absolutely and you know what to do. Just follow Golden Hour on social media at Bachelor Happy Hour and at Bachelor Nation and.
Speaker 2: We'll see you next time. Yeah, have a great week.