Speaker 1: Watch up and welcome back to another episode of No Sealers Podcast with your host. Now, fuck that with your low glasses, Malone.
Speaker 2: Just the obvious nature of you know, the tail.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: What Oh you're saying, what happened the story that that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, there's no real way to work around it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So we did a live stream, Tony, and the live stream what we're recording now right, this is the audio so he can see you, you can you know, so you can see you, so you know your finish.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get a monitor. S has to look at mind.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna get a monitor for them. He can see so you can see him over there.
Speaker 2: You picked a good time to come before the monitor got put up.
Speaker 1: So we did a live stream and it was based off a conversation I was having with one of my young homies, my my little brother a d He has a stream, a live stream called the Community with my homeboy pun and we were having a conversation about what was going on with Dirt. Dirk got arrested for murder for hire. Dirk was a rapper in Chicago, you know exactly, and he was saying that the beef Dirk and young Boy.
Speaker 3: Their cruise started over a girl.
Speaker 1: They were sleeping with the same girls, and you know, some happened somewhere along the line. They got loos and people start talking crazy and everybody's cruise. People around the cruise start talking crazy. So now it's King Von who was part of Dirk's cruise. Was Quan Toronto was a part of Young with They were all cool at first, and they start are talking crazy to each other, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: And they go to Atlanta and the Chicago brothers go to Atlanta, ron and they get into a confrontation with Rondos his life. Yes, so.
Speaker 1: Quando Rondo you know, year a year or two later, comes to California to do some business and his transportation that he's riding in through to do the business within the city. They near Century City. The whole truck get shot. Were fully automatic weapons, okay. And that's the charge that Dirk is, you know, being in dice that he organized that he economically financed that that happened. Okay, So they got supposed to be allegedly is the shooters and have him for murder for hire. He was a d My little brother was telling me that was a lot to go through, you know, over a girl, and I'm like, well, it's not really over the girl, you know what I mean, It's really over the stuff people say around the girl. We start having a conversation and I was saying, like, if if we're together, you, if somebody sleeps with you and they know I exist, they know me, No, they don't have to be my friend. If they know me and they know we're together and they sleep with you, not only are you disrespecting me, they're disrespecting me right.
Speaker 3: And I believe in the universe where.
Speaker 1: If people disrespect you purposely, they will keep doing it right, So the harmonious thing to do is to erase you off the planet. Okay, not the vengeful thing, because vengeance would be that I'm doing it because you did this. The harmonious thing is, in my mind, is you will keep disrespecting me because you should have respect for me. I haven't did anything to you for you to disrespect me the hormone. The justice thing would be to erase you off this planet, so you can't keep deflating who I am every day by taking advantage of whoever whatever goodness you think lies inside of me. And that's the difference between vengeance and street justice, right, because you have regular societal justice where everybody agrees on laws, and then they have prisons and courts and juries and prisons and jails to help them issue out that level of harmony through justice. Well, in the streets there's the same space. And we were talking about Dirk situation and saying it.
Speaker 3: Was more.
Speaker 1: You started to pursue it differently, like there is a level of street justice that should happen, but street justice again is still as harmonious as anything else. It's like when you go to a real courthouse and instead of you like R.
Speaker 3: Kelly or Puff right.
Speaker 1: Where instead of them being held accountable, like Puff should be held accountable for combing his old lady here in the hotel lobby and da da da, and that should be like if they have a federal assault charge or the solicitation of prostitution, those are all fair charges, you know, possession of drugs, possession of guns, those are fair charges based off of evidence versus them railroading him with a rico where it's a racketeering charge for organization and there's only one person being charge, so that would be a one person organization.
Speaker 3: Same for R.
Speaker 1: Kelly, where instead of him just being charged for child pornography because if you sleep with a girl under the age of sixteen on a camera, you know, it don't matter, she can't consent. It's child for not even federally, which carries seven years and other stuff which R Kelly should be in prison eight to twelve years fee me. But because you allow white folks to carry out vengeance against a nasty thing that they have against brothers in this country since they was buying them by the dozens. You know, in Virginia, you have people mistreating and you have a like a like a trail of vengeance that's happening where it's all mistreatment.
Speaker 3: So instead of R.
Speaker 1: Kelly getting the eight to twelve years that he deserves based off the crime, he gets more time than Sammy the boy Girvano has for murdering you know, nineteen people.
Speaker 3: He almost has.
Speaker 1: Forty years instead of R Kelly, you know, getting eight to fifteen years for you know, having a consistent history of soliciting prostitution and.
Speaker 3: You know, using drugs or possessing.
Speaker 1: Drugs or having guns with serial numbers scratched off, which carries ten years federally or any that stuff, so that eight to fifteen years that he should be facing, he's facing life. That's to me, white vengeance or systemic vengeance, you know, like we still can get these niggas.
Speaker 3: When we can.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And he was just saying to me and Pete like, Okay, well that sucker if you do that over your girl, because a girl gonna be a whole and you shouldn't be mad at no man. I'm like, well, I wouldn't be upset at the man for what old lady is. I'd be upset at the man for disrespecting me knowing that this is my lady. And he was saying like, oh, well, you know you don't you disrespect that given his earn. I'm like, that's street, that's not real. Like you should respect every man even before they've earned it. You should only disrespect the man that you've lost respect for. Ye But if you disrespect the man that immediately in y'all first interaction, you know what I mean, you could take advantage of that. And so Pete was gonna give me a story. Fast forward again to the Baby Mama, where he felt like, oh, well, if my friend sleeps with my baby mother. And I'm like, well, what difference do it make if y'all lot together, Like why does that body? Well, he's beentraying our friendship. Like how He's like, well, you know, I don't care about her, but he will be portraying our friendship. I'm like, well, if you don't care about her, and Pete was asking the same thing, you.
Speaker 3: Don't care about her?
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, and this is your friend and he has positive intentions for this woman, why does it bother? And what I was telling Pete and I was telling still on the live stream, the truth is you love her, And he was like, well no, because I'm not sleeping with the once we break up. I'm like, sleeping with somebody is not with love is about that's self gratifying.
Speaker 3: Like you can make that type of act about somebody else, but for the most part, it's self gratifying. When you have to do things for people and you get nothing, it's true love. And I'm like, the reality is you love her still and it's like, oh, well, why would I love her, you know, just because we had a kid.
Speaker 1: I'm like yes, And me and Pete were just talking to him, you know, and Obviously, the audience that's listening to the stream immediately went to a space like where they must stand by this versus us saying if you don't care trying to get him to say you love your kid's mother, which could make you think twice about just getting somebody pregnant or at.
Speaker 2: Least want I mean, if not love, at least can see that you want her on some degree.
Speaker 1: I think you love them. I think I don't care what nobody say. There's no way possible somebody can give you extended lineage on the planet Earth and you don't love them for it.
Speaker 3: M it's just don't. I don't believe, and nobody who says they don't. You could be angry as hell and you love them.
Speaker 1: Because you share a whole bloodline with that person. I've had many conversations with people about this. You know, I mean that when you get a woman pregnant, you know what I mean. She is now a part of your family.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Where you classify her is based off of your understanding of what's happening here.
Speaker 3: But a lot of.
Speaker 1: People, you know, the reason girls have told me that they dated me in a past.
Speaker 3: Multiple girls said, well, you don't have no kids. I wouldn't date nobody with kids, mind you, all of them have kids. But that's also they.
Speaker 1: Know the dynamic between men and women, not just because they may have been in relationship with somebody at kids and each YID you know your dynamic with your kids father, and you don't want nobody to feel that way how you feel because you ain't gonna make because they would use theyself as the automatic, you know, reference point. Like if it was like, well, I hate my baby daddy, so I ain't really worry because you can hate your baby dad too, but you gonna reference it off the situation where somebody was sleeping with their baby mom. That's because you probably sleep with your baby dad. No seilings, g hell brother Peter Boss in the house. I got a really special guest say how Tony people share her voice? Hell, Tony don't really like to talk with She's brilliant, really brilliant, says high school. So we wanted him to admit he loved his baby mother. And it's so hard for men to admit that. Yo, coming from the poor places we come from, Like it's like, you don't want anybody to date this woman. Y'all want to run around and impregnate all the girls from our community.
Speaker 3: You don't want to marry them, but you don't want nobody that.
Speaker 1: You know to marry them out of some sense of which I don't quite know what it is.
Speaker 3: Unless you said you love her.
Speaker 1: I would rather a friend tell me, hey, I love her, and it's like I can't be with her, but I love her. I wouldn't understand that. But if you say you don't care, shouldn't matter who decides to make an honest woman.
Speaker 2: Out of.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's the friend. It's a friend's intention to wife her or just to have relations with her to be the issue, because now it's like we're sharing chip, Sorry, we're sharing like I would never want somebody to be able to And I've had this happen like a friend of mine, No, no, not a friend of mine. I was really close with my son's father's girlfriend. And when she started to talk about him, the way in which she talked about him, it was like, you know, well, he's this and he's that. She didn't, you know, describe anything intimate that they had, but she described like the way he treated her, the things that he did, and it was just like, you know, so now you have this comparison system, But guys do things their comparisons with like women they share is totally different. Like you know, so you know if you had and that's why they disrespect in a Like if I was with you and then I find out that you were with my friend, Yeah, we would have to have some kind of it would really be an issue because what if she starts to tell me like yeah, you know, well, all I can do is like when I close my eyes, I just remember how you hit me from the back, and it's just like I don't want to share that with my friend, Like I don't want you to have any type of dealings with something that I've had. So that's why it would always be an issue with a friend having why because who wants to talk about that difference?
Speaker 3: Does it make y'all would share a play the food?
Speaker 4: No, but men aren't food. Women aren't food.
Speaker 1: I mean, you're you're not really with the person, you just slept with them.
Speaker 4: But see that's the thing. That's why I brought up the thing that I told my son like that, how that's how everyone treats people like things like a oh you know what, like I hit that like oh, I smashed and that's it. But there's real like emotions that came with it. So even though we try to displace them in act like they're not there, if someone came back later and was like yeah, you know, and then described in detail, but not only is she like, she's not just your girlfriend, that's your kid's mom, so you know, like everything that you did with her, and then the friends telling you, like the sun, no, it's just horrible, it's horrible.
Speaker 1: So that's why you have to but even less examine that deeper. Why would that bother you just because she had the same penis you at if it's not your husband or your boyfriend or your man, it was just somebody you was just knocking down.
Speaker 4: Because I personally have a code, and I really stick.
Speaker 1: I know I heard this cold, but I'm asking you, why does the code exist?
Speaker 3: This is what me and Pete was pressing ad about.
Speaker 2: So you understood what the hell I was trying to ask at the very least, yes, thank you God.
Speaker 3: Enough.
Speaker 1: I kept answering it because people don't want to be honest about what happens during sex, true, so they also want to use it as a tool of nothingness, as an exercise until it's time for somebody else to use the same jim equipment that they know, which means we can have an even greater conversation about what's happening, which the same conversations lie in pregnancies, where people keep acting like it's a woman's choice, it's her body. It's not about a body, it's about the person inside of her body.
Speaker 3: Right. So again, it's so much, it's.
Speaker 1: So many like nuances that we will skip over for the sake of silliness until it's time to have now the same full conversation. Let's flush out everything. So that's what I was saying to him, And but I digress though what I was saying about that situation with Dirk. If the things are true that they're saying, I couldn't judge him because if somebody did something to my friend, I would probably, you know, look for a harmonious way.
Speaker 3: Too, especially if I think.
Speaker 1: But but so there's a few things right, like because he wasn't there to really like, I won't let my friends get in trouble, like if I if I if I got a couple guys I got from the streets that came up, how I came up. I wouldn't go through whatever to keep them out of trouble. I wouldn't let them get in trouble. Like like if I had a situation with a rapper and then we were somewhere where that rapper is that, I'm not going to put them in a.
Speaker 3: Situation to where they need to react that way.
Speaker 1: I'll just with it on my own at another time. But the difference between I think street justice and revenge is revenges starts being emotional and it starts being about payback, like, Okay, somebody hurt me, so I need to hurt them, versus my mind state is like I need to make sure somebody don't keep hurting. So it's only going to be specific things that I'm going to respond to, you know what I mean, Like respond to or if I think I'm gonna say somebody life, Like if I teach you this lesson, it might say your life. So if you do something to me, I'm like, you know what, that might get you killed another time. So I might, you know, hit you upside your head so you realize this could be worse next time. Okay, I really believe in injustice, you know what I mean? And I don't think America's sense of justice is more superior in minds. I don't care what society agrees with, and that's what everybody pretty much gets mistake about.
Speaker 4: Or yeah, but I mean we're we're fundamentally tall to put it in the hands of someone else. That's that's why people implement the police when something happens, instead of you trying to find your way to solve it, and you give it to the courts. Like you know, if something happens to your child, you're like, oh, well, you know, I'll report them instead of saying, you know what I like I have I've told my children, like if something happens to you the way that that's handled, you may not like the timeline, but you know, people come up missing every day, you know. But I wouldn't say that I'm gonna sit and wait because you have a justice system that a play in your face. You know, something will happen to your child that Harry's a life sentence to them, a mission you know, emotionally and mentally, and they tell them five years you know, so this person walk away unaware of the told that they've taken on your child's life. But you, as a parent, it's up to you to make sure that they really feel that. And and and people around them actually feel that. I'm not a person who you know in the Japanese, Uh, they're there. They have a thing where they kill off the whole family line. And and some people are are worthy of like some crimes they've committed, Like there should be no one after you. You shouldn't have children, you shouldn't have cousins. You your line is bad, you know. But we'll say nay, who But we say, you know, you know, let them spend life in jail, or you know, we give it to God, or we do a lot of things that that we should take upon ourselves to like handle so that my child will know like, Okay, my mom did that. You know. So I'm really protective of who of who I have around them because I know that I don't have the same kind of you know, value system on life. If someone wants to hurt my kid, where are you.
Speaker 3: At with to be.
Speaker 2: With what? There's a lot there, like with regard to personal or outsourcing of justice. Sure, I understand both. Obviously. I think the philosophical root behind seeking out a third party is to attempt to take the emotionality out of it. Most people aren't able to do it themselves. So you want to have the most neutral arbiter that you can Jewish you know, probably in ninety five percent of cases that's necessary. You know, Japanese culture, they're pretty disciplined, they're not very emotionally, but they also have like set their standards as them max. If you cause shame to your family, you stabbed yourself and the torso fatally like, that's aggressive. You know, most other cultures don't do that. So the fact that they want to say, yeah, well you know we'll take it, We'll put take it into our own hands and make sure that we do the max. You know, there's there's not a lot of restraint there, so emotional or not, you're still going to get the same maxed out result.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: It's like, I mean, as far as like the Dirk thing goes, I don't like so we said before. I mean, it depends on what your bigger picture your values are in that case.
Speaker 3: M hmm.
Speaker 4: But I'm confused. I thought that it was to a bench his friend, it was okay, and then they found out that it was related to another woman as well.
Speaker 2: Or is that the thing to do with the woman, and he eventually thinks.
Speaker 1: That the initial conflict is over. They say, I'm not sure if it's true, but they say, initially it was over at the two crews, the two guys, you know, the two separate crews were interacting with the same women, and somewhere along the line, you know it, who knows.
Speaker 3: You know, maybe somebody's talking shit. I quite don't know.
Speaker 2: But women are extremely responsible with their actions. It's the moral of the story as the moral.
Speaker 3: Is that the moral of the story.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the moral of pretty much any story, at least any story that involves women.
Speaker 3: Us. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Parallel universes, one with consequences, the other not so much.
Speaker 3: Women definitely living at the other one not so much. Yeah, huh. You don't think women live in the consequence universe with no consequence. They don't want to.
Speaker 1: Have any like like consequence for accountability for things of consequence when they do something wrong, You don't think. You don't think that's what chivalry rides on, the concept of women really having no consequence. No, I why else should somebody open the door for you? What's what's a logical reason for someone to open the door for a woman? Logical do her arms not work? Is the door heavy and she cannot lift it? Or is it too much work on her to swing the heavy door open? If it's cold outside, aren't we both cold?
Speaker 2: Maybe that's what it is. They live in the universal consequences. They have to trust that someone's gonna close the door. Seats, we'll just fuck it open it yourself.
Speaker 3: Too. What's the logical thing? Why should men pursue women?
Speaker 4: Well, okay, so then we also go into what is your spiritual back then background, like what are your spiritual beliefs? Because and you know, if you if you're a person who follows who's religious, then it's always been men as the head. And then women are you know, they're they're they're they're made, they're their helpmate. It's been told since how men was developed, So why would we reverse it to where and that's where society's gone now. It's like now women are taking care of men, and men are being pursued by women, and men are looking to be you know, chosen by women, and so now we're having where you know, you don't really see the value women are now, they don't see the value in men because they can do just as much as men, and they bring just as much as a man. So you don't see where he's vital until you need the trash ticking out, until you need, you know, something built, and you know, maybe a spider killed. For those that don't like spiders, you.
Speaker 3: Know, should you just learn how to kill spot?
Speaker 4: You should? I mean most women can, but you know, it's it's everything that how society. It's a shame that women don't, but.
Speaker 2: We have.
Speaker 4: There's roles that you grow up with and then some are not able to experience the roles of a mother and father and so you know, you develop, uh, you know, a point where you start to rely on self and you don't see where men because you've seen it over and over where women are able to sustain their self and there's not a vital need for them. But society in the world is made up where men are vital, they're important, they're necessary.
Speaker 3: In real life.
Speaker 4: They aren't in real life they are.
Speaker 3: Well, you pretty much can do everything a man can do.
Speaker 4: I mean that's a I mean, it's a defense thing. I mean, if that's your only option, if there's no one else that.
Speaker 3: You just logical capability.
Speaker 4: I mean, I believe that most women may want a partner. It's just hard to find someone, so you have to learn to rely on yourself.
Speaker 1: What do you feel like, I mean, logically, I can't think of anything a woman can't do that a man could do. I think it goes into do they want.
Speaker 3: To do it?
Speaker 4: It's really do you need to Most men need to step into the role that they were given and be the men that they're supposed to be.
Speaker 2: But that goes that's predicated on the assumption that they want a woman and that a woman brings anything to the table themselves other than sex. It's a two way street in that regard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's really what so a man. So even one hundred years ago, right, a man would choose a woman because a woman was the only way he could continue on his lineage. Man could cook, man could clean, man could decorate a house, man could do everything that a woman could do, just like a woman could change oil, change a tire, go to work, pay bills, right, but then right morally right, which goes into that Christianity background, or Islamic background, or Judaism background, or even in the you know laws, because there are like I always say there's three things that I know for sure create morality.
Speaker 3: The legal system, the legend, and streets. Streets Like culture creates laws, it creates morality.
Speaker 1: And it really comes down to you don't need a woman to cook for you.
Speaker 3: You want a woman to cook for you. You don't need a woman to clean up for you. You want a woman to clean up for you. You know what you need a woman to do.
Speaker 1: To carry your lineage, to produce a child for you. That's where the value of women change through logics, because everybody could.
Speaker 3: Do the same thing. So for remember, a woman, like a man's sperm, is the seed a woman just she has the egg to just fertilize it. But a man's seed goes into the dirt. And that's why they always used to say, a woman is giving you a child, she's you know, she's her eggs are you know, that's where your seeds are developing inside this egg. So I think logically, when you look at it that way, this.
Speaker 1: Is minus you know, moral compass or you know, societal norms or even religious structure.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It all comes down to chivalry and everything that makes a woman value is because she can give you the ability to let your seed grow, to fertilize your seed. That's the true logical difference. There's nothing else logically different.
Speaker 2: Nothing.
Speaker 3: Women could always do the same thing. They can go to work twelve hours, they can pay their own bills, they can change the oil, they can get triple a change a tire.
Speaker 1: They all of the things men can do for them, they can do for theirself. The only thing a woman can't do is impregnate herself. You don't need a man, you don't need to spine for that eventually, And that's the logics, right. The logics was the seed is the baby, the egg is the carrier, the carrier of a baby. So that used to create the value or women to men. This is why men would marry women fourteen years old right when they started, you know, administration, because they wanted wealth was con her how big your family was. So if you got a girl that was thirteen years old and you were twenty two, you could just keep it pregnating her for the next I don't know, twenty years or some shit.
Speaker 2: You know how.
Speaker 3: Many You know, you have twenty kids.
Speaker 1: You can get pregnant every day till she's forty four, she keep getting pregnant every you know what I mean, and people thought that was wealth. So that created the value for women before that.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Now religiously God saying a woman is your helpmate, So a man needing a help her to to uh, you know, to accomplish his goals. But if you really think about it logically, that's the logical stands. So that's what I'm saying to you. Even when you think about it as far as as far as there is no logical reason to be shiverrous, it's because this woman can allow your lineage to carry on. That's what gave her the pedestal. She can house your not only can you trip off this right, so you could take five seconds, I mean you, I'm sure in your life you know you're wrong. You've probably been with a man that has took five seconds that she could leave you ten months worth of work and there's nothing this man. He don't even have to be there for that ten months worth of work. All that stuff happened to you. Your organs squished around. And I don't want to sound like extra you know, on the side of.
Speaker 3: Ladies, but this is just for real, right, it's like you could just take that five seconds.
Speaker 1: You can meet him in the club. He could take that five seconds, and you don't even enjoy what happened. At ten months, your body is finna go through helen hot water. And then when the child is born, you have to feed the child like you're equipped with the ability to feed the child for at least a year or two.
Speaker 4: Yes, that is.
Speaker 1: Where the value and women were placed in that respected and admirable, admired role.
Speaker 3: But if I'm asking.
Speaker 1: My homeboy on the stream, he's saying, if the connotations I don't love my baby mother is because you don't value.
Speaker 3: What she did for you. You don't vow. You can't say you value your kid without value on your baby mother, the mother your child. You don't have a kid without it. And don't forgive me to all the people who listen to no seilings. Look, fellers, I'm all for the fifty fifty concept as far as it's both your child, But let's be honest, it's just so much you gotta do in the first three years.
Speaker 1: You don't need to be there. She really needs you for the first you know, fifteen seconds of it. Pretty much you could just disappear and she could do it all by herself.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: For the next I don't know, two three years. When is the first time a baby needs more than a mom's breast milk? When is for sure?
Speaker 3: With age.
Speaker 2: Old men.
Speaker 4: Baby the first year for sure, at.
Speaker 1: Least he could get through twelve months. Just a child can get through twelve months with just a mother's breast milk.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is crazy. So ten months plus a year, so that's twenty two months for sure. You don't have to be there.
Speaker 1: So that's where I think chivalry really is rational. But you would have to respect what a woman can do for your legacy. And I don't think most men.
Speaker 4: Because there's not a value system for both. Like men don't value women, women don't value men. We don't look at what they you know, we pace monetary value on each sex, so on a man, so you don't see where you don't see on men. So some some do. And but I think it's also the fault of men too, Like some men have reduced theirself to only be necessary because of what they bring to women. You know, a woman can only know what you have if you you know, make evidence or break light or what you you know what you bring. If you don't bring just yourself and she only sees like you know, your car and you lead with those things, and you're gonna get the ones who only want you for stuff, you know. So the fact that men are not building themselves up to bring more than just money, Yeah, that's what you're going to fall into. Like group gold diggers don't just they exist because there's someone that knows that they can't receipt or get the type of women that they have without things. Men acquire things, and that's been that's even in the animal kingdom. I mean, you want to be seen for what you have, so you can't judge that you're meeting only the type of women who want you for stuff because you led with that, I'm just your personality. Did she get to see that hey, you know, did you meet her in a Toyota Corolla and then she got to know you and love you and then you shoulder your garage with the Porsche or did you lead with the Porsche.
Speaker 2: It's like we're on the other end of the critical mass moment there for that. It's like talking about valuing, you know, bilateral value between men and women. In the last sixty years. As you know, the crescendo of women into the corporate income space has tracked perpendicularly with the facilitation of casual pussy. So both those things have I mean, women have needed men in their life less financially because they have their own money, and men have needed women in their life less permanently because they made pussy very easily available. And then you factor that in with like say the materialistic sugar daddy type of situation. Yeah, I mean a generation ago, sure that was maybe like the minority of outcomes. Now it's such the majority of outcome is It's hit that critical mass moment where now like women define the quality of their date based off of what the date spent on them, and that's become like a large scale majority expectation assessment. It's not. And you see that kind of thing happens all the time. Like you know, what you can take like any I'm trying to pick on like I know, like the listenership of like the show or whatever. But if you took a population sector and like it's just just every stating this is a mathematical illustration example, like and one in ten kids there come from like single mom households so the ten percent are still going to be assimilated into the value system of the ninety percent until the ten percent becomes the ninety percent. Then the uh then the former ninety percent, now ten is going to be assimilated into the vice system of the majority. So you see that happening in this case, you know, study as well, like in real time.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just think both sex have a bad habit of doing that. And I don't want to make it about like some kind of equal level, but I think this is a this is an issue in humans. I mean, because you're right, there are men who lead with their money. And I've been in a situation or not a situation, but my thought had been, you got to accept that women see you as providers.
Speaker 2: And human beings. Men and women want to get the most for the least.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's just it exists every time.
Speaker 2: If getting gobs of money is easier for you for your time investment than being there like super invested in a person interpersonally, and you can say you still haven't. I got a surplus a fifty grand based off of the fact that I make seven hundred K a year. Gives a shit, it's nothing. Here's fifty grand, you know, versus you know, I don't. I barely make fifty grand, but I have all the desire to sink all of my effort into, you know, the interpersonal communication with the women.
Speaker 1: I mean, yes, yeah, I definitely agree with that, And I get with Tony is saying as far as like men who lead with their money, because women do want providers, they do want somebody to take care of them. But it's the equivalent of a woman leading with her body and wearing certain outfits. Sure right, that the goal could be like, you know, a man sees a woman and he's like, hey, I want to continue on my lineage on the planet Earth. I want to make you know, I want to spread my seed and so forth and song. And it's like, you're over selling your ability to create and nurture like me, and over selling their ability to to provide and protect.
Speaker 2: Are you saying all those social media tworking videos are not setting a marital expectation. I'm not hearing that.
Speaker 3: Definitely, that definitely definitely not shattering.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: I think the fact that we're I mean, society still acts as if this is not a normal occurrence is unreal. It's like everyone since the beginning of time, there have been women who have tried to access men or the money that they've had, whatever they brought. It's not anything new, it's just that the upsetting part is that there are not people. Some people are not in the right tax bracket, are the right income to the issue. Bothers people that don't have the monetary access to get the woman that is considered the go digger. Like some men are making this like a common thing that they run into, but you're not of that. You're not in the running because most of the women who are after certain men, they're after men that have set out to meet women or what they can give them. Like the sugar daddy exists. That's what he knows his role is. He knows that he's only looking for someone that he can maybe take out spend money on. And then it's social media has made it like everyone has access to that woman, and that's not true and it's very unfortunate. Like you know, most men are saying it's hard to meet, you know, good women because you know they're all after your money. But most people are not even trying to pursue relationships or even get to know someone to find out if you want to be if she wants to see you more than just your money. So it's it's like we're not really just trying to get to know people. And that's why you have so many people with children with people that don't know, they don't like. They've never they've never wanted anything more with this person other than just sex, and bam, a kid came. So when a man says, like, no, I don't love her, he's right. He doesn't know who the hell she is. She just happens to be the mother of his child. You didn't set out with a mission and a purpose. People are giving their bodies to people that they don't like. They're right, you don't like. And that's one of the worst things you can ever do to yourself is sign yourself up with someone you don't like because you don't know, You don't even you haven't even taken the time to say, hey, you know, what is their stance on anything, whether be able to educate your kid, raise your kid, provide for your kid. This chick doesn't know because she met him in the club, or it's vice versa, Like what about her? Would say, you're stuck with her now? But can you say like with confidence, like, man, I'm happy about the fact that she's my kid's mom. No you're not. And now it's like everyone's serving time. And that's why you see people doing child support and they're like, shit, I can't wait till eighteen and yeah, because you didn't see you have you know, the woman didn't provide you with a gift, or you're like you know your lineage, You're like, oh, yeah, she just gave you a a fucking bill. That excuse me. That's what you see it as you know, so you're not going to take like now. You know, at first, there was like we were raised like a man would say, hey, I come to my parents' dad. You know, I to step up. You know, I have a kid. Now you don't have to raise anything. You can pick and choose if you want to do this. That's why that stance on pro choice is such a big deal, because people get to do these things and then say not today, I don't want it, you know. And that's why, like society, we're able to discard everything. We're able to look at things and just be like, oh I don't want that, or or don't want her, or or don't want him or you know, and that's just what's tragic is that there is no there's no commitment to anything you know, so and that that leaves you in a bad place now because if you have, you know, traditional values, you're just seem like an eyeball because everyone else is just like, well, you know, I don't have to I don't have to do that. Where we're just at this, we don't have to do anything we don't want to do. And that carries over even into like the rest.
Speaker 2: Of our life.
Speaker 4: We don't have to build with anybody. You know, I get to spend time with you, and if I say I don't like you, then regardless of what we shared or what we've done, I'm over it. And that's the horrible part about society.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's tough.
Speaker 1: I think I've made my own personal mistakes when it comes down to when it comes down to a lot of this stuff, because I do think that my values are like a seventy song, but I'm still trying to fit into twenty twenty four R and B.
Speaker 3: And I think there is no room to do that.
Speaker 1: Like it's crazy because as somebody that grew up in the streets, right like I don't act like I am a law body citizen.
Speaker 3: I do not believe you can play in the middle of Like.
Speaker 1: I feel so bad for black people who really feel like like I talk to my homeboys and they'll be like, oh, yeah, well into that street bullshit, But then they won't call the police when something happens to their family, Like.
Speaker 3: That's no man's land.
Speaker 1: And I never recommend, like I tell problem, like, you should never be in no man's land where you don't want to react like the streets, but then you don't want to be like a tax band citizen and use the proper authorities for these matters, you know what I mean. So that's how I feel morally that I get stuck at where it's like I have the morals from sixties and seventies, but I'm trying to adapt into a two thousand and twenty four space of existing. Yeah, and it's really like the same thing. It's really no man's land there.
Speaker 2: Sure, older you get, and the older you get, the harder it gets like that kind of stuff problem like that exists more in the early twenties at the college, you know, experienced all that kind of stuff to the degree that it's reduced, you know, obviously over the life two generations for sure, but it does exist more there than in your mid thirties, when you're now more emotionally independent. Other people have kids. You might you might not, but like the the hurdle of shit to get over, you know, when you're into your thirties and forties is a whole lot. I mean, you you you don't know who you are. You follow some of your twenty two you learn who you are with that other person. When you learn who you are on your own, you know that that that by itself makes it a whole lot less necessary to have a partner. You don't need all of the soft values, you.
Speaker 3: Know, quote unquote m hm, So is anything worth all of this stuff? Like how do you exist in this space? Where like so even in Dirk situation, now like how does he There were people channing saying, oh, you need to ride for King bonb Yeah right, and then now he actually you realize possibly.
Speaker 1: You know, obviously we don't know if this evidence is true. You know, it is the government of America. They usually they have a bad habit of misframing black man a million times. But let's say, for example, this is true, how do we judge him and not support him in this situation for getting the vengeance you know, against somebody that harmed his friend or that was responsible for the harming of his friend. Like, that's my thing. So I won't say it's tragic or sad. I'll just be like, yeah, well, you know, that's the life we live. Fight it, hopefully you beat it, yeah, you know versus where you know, like I said, I'm telling my homeboy based off of Alive, It's like he like, well, you mad at some dude that slept with this lady. And that goes back to that point you were saying, I don't want to lose That is, you don't have to know her. Once you come together with somebody, intimately, the feelings are there in that exchange, right, It's not just bread and liking someone or preferring their method of behavior. That's not really love. That's like you know what I mean, that's that could be respect, it could be admirable, but that ain't love. Love is something that is really this innate desire to care, and it's more innate.
Speaker 3: You don't like, you don't develop it. It's natural, you know.
Speaker 1: It's not something you can force, like you can show love, but you don't have to be loved, you know what I'm saying. So that's a little funny, but I gotta revisit it. But I'm saying it's like if you do come into a woman, I mean, and I don't mean coming to it like the nasty way, but like in the biblical sense, there is a connection of emotions that happen. You do see your child, and there are emotions that you didn't have to develop because you are appreciate her personality. It just comes with the territory. And that's what I was saying to him about the relationship with women in war.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. It's like.
Speaker 1: That's where they were mad at as far as and he really didn't feel like no, he was like, yeah, well, if somebody sleep with us, she just a whole because he felt.
Speaker 3: Like there is nothing there.
Speaker 1: Like even even when he was referencing the girls he was dating, he was like, yeah, well I'm not sleeping with them.
Speaker 3: I don't have nothing to do with love. That's about you, you know what I mean. That's about you. I mean, you're not making no kids.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, what you're talking about is when that girl needs some help you know later on, like you buy a car when your kid is grown and she don't need a ride no more.
Speaker 3: That's love. You get nothing for it. That's because your appreciative is to love.
Speaker 1: Is you care about her, because why you care about her is more than just she delivered your kid or she raised your kid. Is because there is a connection that happened that we are not grivn credence to, as you know, as a society, especially in America, now, we're not giving credence to the true connections of those intimate you know, those intimate moments where we come together and.
Speaker 3: These feelings are created.
Speaker 1: Like I as somebody asked me that, and I remember they was like, like I realized, if I could have met a woman tonight and we could have had sex, and the next morning she walks out of the streets and get hit by a car, it would affect me completely different than if I didn't know who that person was. It could have been I could have met her at the hotel lobby for thirty minutes, and you know what I mean. She could have came to my room and we had an intimate night together, and she could walk outside and get killed.
Speaker 3: That will be stuck on your mind because.
Speaker 2: In a positive way or a negative way.
Speaker 1: In a negative way, okay, yeah you will, Peters Christy, I just caught that you will feel something because that physical intimate connection creates a different type of bond, and people are not recognizing that connection when it comes to war women.
Speaker 3: They just not they are. We couldn't get them to admit that they like.
Speaker 1: What's wrong with saying you love the person who delivered your lineage onto the planet.
Speaker 3: I don't care if y'all just met one day at a club and you got this lady pregnant. How could you not fix your mouth to say you love the person who carried and delivered your lineage your future lineage on a planet Earth? People? Is crazy?
Speaker 4: Yeah, But then it goes again into what's a person's moral code? What's their value system? You know you have to look at you know, if a person for a person to take the life of someone and you dress it up as it was required because of your street code or something they said or something they did, then that goes into again, what is your value system on the life of others? Do you believe that it's your appointed job? To go into a neighborhood and take the life of others who are from an alternate street. Do you are you okay with that? Some people are okay with that, And so some people don't see you know, women as you know, where there is my mother. I respect this woman because I have a mother. I respect this woman because I have a sister or all holes or holes and that some people have that that belief, so they won't see women. And I love my mom. But then you got the hoes out here, you know. Then there's some people who just because I respect my mother, I respect other women because I respect my father. I respect men. And that's where we have That's where we have the issue because people don't it's their value system. I said. It just throws me how there is there are women who can have children with a man and say she hates the man. But has you know, given birth to his child, seize his child every day, knows that his DNA resides throughout this child, and you still say you hate him. So mentally, what's going on? Because that should really bother you that you can say and not look at you hate a part of your child. You separated the man. But that's a part of your child. That man is a part of your child. So if you but because people won't also be accountable for the fact that they've been with people that they don't know and they don't like. We approached we talked about it like men, and people showed traits about themselves that we say that, oh, you know, we brush them off, but until we're stuck with them. Now it's an issue. And that's why you can't really get someone to support women when they say, oh, you know, all men are not all men are horrible. You're horrible because your choice and who you choose to be with and who you like. That's your personal issue. You need to work on that, not all men as a whole. We don't know all the men, so why would you say all men are horrible?
Speaker 1: And looking out for tuning into the No Salers podcast, Please do us a favorite, subscribe, great commentist Share. This episode was recorded right here on the West coast of the USA. We produced about the Black Effect podcast network and not Hard Radio.
Speaker 3: Yeah