Speaker 1: Good morning, Usa yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 2: Yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo. Yes, hilarious, yo.
Speaker 3: What happen?
Speaker 1: Lay peace to the planning this Thursday?
Speaker 2: Yes, it's Thursday. Good morning?
Speaker 4: What up?
Speaker 2: Jess?
Speaker 3: Good morning? What's good?
Speaker 2: How you feeling?
Speaker 5: Girl?
Speaker 3: I am all right.
Speaker 2: You look like you're standing over stove scramblings made.
Speaker 3: I know, right, that's a big iddy.
Speaker 6: Well Jess is uh, she's broadcasting from the crib today. But you feel good?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I feel good. I feel good.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to figure out how to get this this blur in the back.
Speaker 3: I don't like my back band blurred like that on purpose.
Speaker 6: Now you gotta go to the I'll tell you, got to go to the settings. You go to the background, you hit unblur, and then everything will be right there there.
Speaker 3: This this looks crazy, no h Well, then.
Speaker 6: Trying to get it out for you, y'all do no, yo, you got it. She got it, she got it, she got it. This crazy you got it talking to millions of people are right now, just trying to help it out a little bit.
Speaker 3: Okay, So what's going on? Hey?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm good.
Speaker 5: I just woke up. Everything is good here. I got somebody making me breakfast in a bag.
Speaker 1: You knows, man, we're looking right up. You know that we can see a little bit right. Wipe the nose, please, goodness.
Speaker 3: Nothing in my nose. I ain't just wake up and come down here. I watched my face.
Speaker 6: Oh okay, well goodness, all right, Well, Tyler will be joining us this morning. You're kicking it with Tyler, South African from Johannesburg.
Speaker 1: Her debut album, Tyler is out right now. You heard her song water because we played all of goddamn time. That's right, okay, we were playing that song. No, I think we might play water more than snow.
Speaker 2: We don't know, No, no, we don't. I don't know.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 2: I hear that. Make me sweat, make me holl give me a dollar.
Speaker 6: Nobody's give me nothing. Yeah, but Tyler will be joining us in a little bit.
Speaker 2: Did you watched the game last night? I did watch the games, whole game. It was watched the whole game less night. Oh yo, you tied? Not really a game?
Speaker 1: A little bit of reasonable time? Eleven o'clock was it eleven. It was a little bit of before.
Speaker 6: I was like ten thirty, that's what I want to I want to watching it with my son, and they were up by twenty oh.
Speaker 1: I was up though, because I was I was working a little bit, and then the Daily Show came on because I was on the Daily Show last night.
Speaker 2: I had a segment on The.
Speaker 1: Daily Show last night, and I usually don't watch myself on TV, but I was up, so I just watched it. So when the game went on. When the game went off, I turned the Daily Show cash.
Speaker 6: So I was though, okay, all right, well let's get the show popping when we come back. We got front page news more than to be joining us, so don't go anywhere.
Speaker 2: It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 6: Good morning morning everybody. It's DJ Envy, Jess, Hilariy Charlamage the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get in some front page news now quickly. In sports, last night, the Celtics beat the Mavericks day leading this series three oh. They won last night one o six to ninety nine. They were up by like twenty something points at one at one point on every team back and.
Speaker 1: That was that was the maths best shot last night. If they couldn't do it last night, they're not gonna do it. So I don't know if it's gonna be a.
Speaker 6: Sweep, but I think they'll get one out of Dallas. Maybe maybe not.
Speaker 2: The way they look right now. Yeah, maybe. All right, Well Morgan, good morning.
Speaker 3: Good morning, good morning.
Speaker 8: So y'all, remember yesterday we were talking about Hunter Biden being convicted and all of that, and whether or not the President should pardon his son, even though the President said he wasn't going to parton his son.
Speaker 3: Yep, Well, the White House isn't.
Speaker 8: Ruling out the fact. Whether the White House is not ruling out whether President Biden would commute his son, Hunter Biden's sentence, which is a different, different thing.
Speaker 3: I'll get into that in a second.
Speaker 8: Press Secretary Karine Jean Pierre declined to say whether the president would consider doing so, although she pointed to his previous comments that he would not pardon his son. Now, Hunter was convicted on Tuesday of three federal felonies for unlawfully purchasing a gun while addicted to drugs. A presidential commutation would reduce the sentence totally or partially.
Speaker 3: You guys, get that.
Speaker 8: So the difference between a pardon is the guilt would be removed completely from the convicted person, and a commutation just simply reduces or eliminates the pun Schmid.
Speaker 1: So if you get Likens, which he won't, he can say no, he should get one.
Speaker 8: Essentially, he can either reduce the sentence or get rid of it completely, but the convictions will still remain on his record.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean he's not getting no present time though we noticed. Yeah, but I mean even if he did, I mean, why wouldn't the president do it?
Speaker 2: Right? That's the son. I'm not mad at it.
Speaker 8: That sounds like more of the line of something to do and instead of partning is essentially what I'm getting at.
Speaker 1: Well, guess what, I'm not mad at it. But let's I'd like to always put the shoe on the other foot. If the shoe was on the other foot in something like that was said, it would be World War three in the media, and y'all know that.
Speaker 2: Mm hm.
Speaker 8: So let's go ahead and get into it. The House is approving a resolution to hold Attorney General Merrick Garland in contempt of Congress. Why because let me get into the resolution. It passed two sixty to a two h seven vote. Republicans are going after Garland for refusing to turn over recordings of President Biden's interview with Special Counsel Robert Hurr, who investigated Biden's handling of classified documents. Just like you said, Pandora's boxes open, Charlomagne. US House Majority Leader Steve Calice maintains that Garland must comply with Congress's request to turn over the audio recordings.
Speaker 3: Let's hear from him.
Speaker 9: Well, with all due respect, mister Garland, this is not your decision. Congress has a constitutional duty to perform oversight.
Speaker 2: You look at the White House themselves.
Speaker 9: They've acknowledged that as they've turned over the transcripts, those transcripts.
Speaker 3: Have been edited.
Speaker 9: We know already by the White House's own admission, that the transcript does not reflect what was said. It's only the audio that does, which is why we need to get the audio tape.
Speaker 8: So House Speaker Mike Johnson and other GOP lawmakers say the audio of the interview is important to determine whether HER's decision to bring charges against Biden is warranted. Now, Democrats are accusing Republicans are only trying to hurt Biden politically. But Biden has invoked executive privilege to prevent the recordings from being released. Yeah, so Democrats say, GOP lawmakers, are you using this for political purposes? And note the DOJ has already released the transcript of the interview. And of course those GOP lawmakers are like, Nope, it's not enough. We want to see that, We want to hear the oddo and Old.
Speaker 1: This is better than scandal, this is better than veep, this is better than house to cause none of those shows got anything on real.
Speaker 2: Life right now?
Speaker 8: Yeah, definitely inspired by real life. And who didn't see this one coming. South Carolina Senator Tim Scott maybe falling out of favor with former President Trump. The New York Post reports that Scott is slipping in the race to be Trump's running mate as vice president and is extremely unlikely to be chosen for the role, according to an inside source. Now, Scott is among several candidates reportedly being vetted by the Trump campaign, including Senators Marco Rubio and JD Vance, as well as representatives Byron Donald. He's been thrown in the race now and a last stafanic Now. Trump says he plans to announce his running mate at the Republican Convention next month.
Speaker 2: President Trump finally realized Tim Scott is black. I think he always do that.
Speaker 1: Trump is like, how does he have a permanent Why is this tan never wear off? The reality is the base of the Republican Party ain't going for that. No, that's just the truth to the matter. They don't want nobody.
Speaker 6: I think, I don't think Trump want I think Trump was using tim Scott for what he could use tim Scott for?
Speaker 2: It never one.
Speaker 1: I mean, there's nothing he could actually use tim Scott for. If he thought that Tim Scott was gonna, you know, God was going.
Speaker 3: To use him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, because it's not like tim Scott could help him with the black vote.
Speaker 2: I don't think Trump knew that, You don't think I don't think.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree, I agree with you, And I don't think that he knew that.
Speaker 8: He probably felt like there more mobilization there, and he's realizing, Wow.
Speaker 3: You actually don't have the following I thought you might have had no juice. I'm not gonna get too much into that more.
Speaker 6: Okay, thank you, Morgan, everybody else, get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one o five one. If you need the vent phone lines to wide open again. Eight hundred five eight five one O five one, get it off your chest. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. This is your time to get it off your chest.
Speaker 2: Eight five one. You want to hear from you on the breakfast Club? Hello?
Speaker 10: Hi, this is Hope. How are you guys?
Speaker 2: Say?
Speaker 11: Good morning, whole morning.
Speaker 10: Hope, and good morning. What I want to get off my chests is that I am a forty seven year old sickle cell warrior, and I feel that as a people, we don't focus on fundraising for sickle cellonemia enough for giving or are focusing on making that a more aware in our community.
Speaker 6: Well, how can we live if they were a sickle cell fun you know, do you have one? What people can donate?
Speaker 10: Well in my community this weekend, I live in King Street, South Carolina, actually a eight four three the eight four three. Yes, we're doing a fundraiser and a blood drive this weekend in King Street where people can get blood. That's that's another thing that black people doing that that we don't do enough is give blood. Because I'm at a point where it's kind of hard for them to find blood for me because they have to do the typing and stuff, and it's better if I get it from black people.
Speaker 6: Do you have a site where people can go to a website or something like that?
Speaker 2: Moment?
Speaker 3: Well, I don't.
Speaker 10: I don't have a website because this is like I said, this is very neat and especially my community. But it will be in King Street, South Carolina at the at the Community Center at the Wreck in King Street, South Carolina. We will be having it's called Katie Foundation and it represents up boyd our community who has sile call. But what we have and what we'll be doing is in Blood Drive this weekend at the County Rat.
Speaker 6: Okay, mama, well, thank you, and hopefully anybody that's listening from South Carolina going down and definitely go support. Get it off your chest eight hundred and five eight five one five one. If you need to vent, hit us up now. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Ray right, Ray Yo, Charla Mack Jasey, what.
Speaker 7: Up are we like?
Speaker 2: This is your time to get it off your chest?
Speaker 12: I got an indoor pool, outdoor pool.
Speaker 2: We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 12: Get on the phone right now here to tell you what it is we live?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 4: Who's this Yes, sir, it is from Indy, Okay.
Speaker 13: What's up?
Speaker 14: Brother?
Speaker 2: Get you off your chest.
Speaker 4: I want to talk about the disparity between the media coverage between what those on and so the European neighborhood that I live in, because there's a swat team out here and me up this morning and I'm up super early. Want to be media coverage for him?
Speaker 2: What you call them from? Brother, from Indy Okay, Napolis? Say that from Indy Okay? Your phone horrible? This phone is not horrible. You understand what he said? What he's saying.
Speaker 4: No, I'm the media. Just the disparity between media covering.
Speaker 5: Yes, the disparity between media coverage and the stuff that goes on in there about stuff.
Speaker 2: Something that goes on in their neighborhood. Correct Europeans, white people, correct with the EU opinion, what are we doing?
Speaker 14: This?
Speaker 4: More will never make the news?
Speaker 5: God damn Vy, you ain't got no patience to say no, no, It's not like that that guy was sucking in helium like he had little voice.
Speaker 2: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 3: Hello? Hey?
Speaker 15: Here you go?
Speaker 2: What you call them from? Brother?
Speaker 12: Hey, I'm calling from Jersey.
Speaker 2: All right, hit it off your chest.
Speaker 12: Hey, shout down to you, DJ Envy, Charlamagne and Jeff Man. I've been a long time follower since y'all had that segment when y'all used to bring the couples on.
Speaker 2: You talk about us shoot your shot or the decision. Decision. Decision just wasn't here then, but the decision.
Speaker 12: Yeah, So I guess it got too ratchet for y'all now. And it's like just with the mess and things like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we had that fight in here, so we had to stop.
Speaker 12: Okay. Yeah, so I just wanted to talk about man. You know people, it's crazy because they when the person asks me for something, especially a family member, I'm all, I'm all informed. And then so as this time when I'm down and out, I can't get nothing in return.
Speaker 1: Oh I ain't got it.
Speaker 12: You get the same old use your excuse. So it's right for this comming now stack and I ain't giving nobody nothing unless y'all gave me something.
Speaker 1: You saying, you know my motto with that man, you know, godknock gonna bless God doesn't bless you based on how you know people treat you. He blessed, God blesses you based on how you treat people. So you just got to stay silent, brother, because you know, just like you know, bad things will come back to you, so will the positive things. Man Like, nobody can run from theyself. Whatever you're putting out into the universe, it's gonna come back to you, brother, whether people see it or not.
Speaker 2: So you keep doing what you're doing.
Speaker 1: Don't worry about what people are not doing for you or if they're not reciprocating.
Speaker 12: I appreciate that. One more thing, my man. He's a full time author. He wanted to He wanted me to shout him out and see if he can send I can send some books up there to y'all for him. He's an incarcerated individual. Uh, is it okay? If I shout out his instagram?
Speaker 2: Go ahead, brother?
Speaker 12: His instagram is at free NAS. That's s R Ee and a z Z at free NAS. Full time author. He's doing this thing with his rehabilitation process while he's incarcerated. He'd be home soon, all right, All right? If I seen one of his books or something like that.
Speaker 2: And yes, sir, I mean appreciate that.
Speaker 12: Look to you with general book as well too. I would like to get that as well.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Get honest, Adeline, watch small talk stuffs available everywhere you buy books. Now we're gonna put you on hold. Eddy, gonna get get the infus you can send the books.
Speaker 2: Get it off your chest.
Speaker 6: Eight hundred five eight five one o five one. Now we got just with the mess coming up.
Speaker 5: Yes, comedian Robert Schnyder got a problem with Will Smith.
Speaker 6: All right, we'll get into that next. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, gloat the idea to stop looking at me like that.
Speaker 1: It's the world's most dangerous Morning to show the Breakfast Club charlamagea god just hilarious.
Speaker 2: DJ interviews Time for Jess with the message you is real weapons hilarius.
Speaker 3: Jeff robber Moore just don't do no lines, don't do.
Speaker 2: Nobody world Why Jess worldwide mess on the Breakfast Club. She's a coach of ship.
Speaker 14: She was able to get y'all to see something and understand something that nobody could get you to see this.
Speaker 3: Tim set it on, Thank you Monique.
Speaker 5: Okay, So Rob Schneider I said he was a comedian, but he is an actor. He recently didn't interview at the radio station in Sydney, Australia, and during the conversation he spoke on Will Smith.
Speaker 3: He had nothing nice to say.
Speaker 16: Let's hear it, Oh Smith is a liked it he Will Smith has been hiding the fact of who he really is and it was exposed that night.
Speaker 2: He's really an ass.
Speaker 16: But I wasn't allowed to say anything at that time because we were part of the committee was supposed to punish him.
Speaker 3: But he's attire complete utter fraud.
Speaker 2: Well is a bag.
Speaker 16: The thing is, that's how politically correct the academy is that they were so cowardly because if I would have done that, they would have been hauled out the prisoner because like they were so worried about being you know, racist violence is what it is. And whether who what the color of your skin or your you know, your religion doesn't matter. If you commit a crime in front of other people, you get hauled out of there.
Speaker 3: But didn't you also sort of think, oh, he's standing up for his misses. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: You can't hit another dude, You're gonna get hit. You keep talking crazy. Charlie Mack.
Speaker 1: In Australia, god Head in Philly Radio.
Speaker 6: I mean all those names he called will Smith absolutely positively wrong, but he is right. Anybody else it would have would have put hands on somebody at that award show, they would they would have been escorted out.
Speaker 1: Well, guess what will Smith right? Will Smith privilege and the fact that he was winning the Oscar that night. But I do want to tell Rob shut the f up forever. And we know all of these things about will Smith when he says will Smith, what he said, Will Smith was fake basically yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's not the person that he wants us to think he is.
Speaker 1: But will Smith told us that it's not that he's a fraud'st that he comes from an era where artists, you know, music and in Hollywood, they had to be fake. The publicist and managers they had the artist development and interviews, had to ask them certain questions. You couldn't, you know, ask them certain things. They had these manufactured images. Will Smith he could even curse because of his image. He said that in his book. He said he said that in various interviews.
Speaker 3: If you listen, Rob, Rob is clearly Chris Rock's friend.
Speaker 5: Clearly you know he's done movies with him like countless, like you know, they have grown ups together grown ups too.
Speaker 3: They got Yeah, so they collaborate. They're like in a circle of friends.
Speaker 2: So I just think that's to this guy.
Speaker 1: You know, Will's had a perfect record his whole career and he had one bad night, and so you're going to reduce him to that moment. Nah, I don't agree with that, say that he's faking. Yeah, not get all Rob. Yep, we don't know you, Rob.
Speaker 3: I know that's this bigger old male jiggle little boy.
Speaker 2: Really. Oh, I ain't know that I know, but now we know you' a little bit a little bit. You know you're a little bit. We know you're a little bit.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Sexy Red is fed up, yo.
Speaker 5: She hopped OnLive last night the clap back at people who always was criticizing her for never being with our kids.
Speaker 3: That's what she had to say, like why she don't post her kids?
Speaker 17: Why why is y'all worried about my kids?
Speaker 3: Like they right here, cool, they fed, they clean, they good.
Speaker 17: Go ahead some kids and worry about them dirty years. Okay, I'm sorry, but they like, yeah, my kids is right here. They good, they always weep meet thank you, good and fed very very well. Fed, a lot of toys over here at big ass house we live in. Rich baby mamas about what the kids are?
Speaker 5: My kids ain't got Instagram interview that was her son, Like, don't say that. Our son said that, Like, no, don't say that. But when she was up here, what she did say, like we she only we only see what she gives us, like she's always she always got kids. Our kid was with her when she came, that's right. And she asked two kids. Our first child she had in twenty twenty, that's our son, Chucky. And she gave birth to the second child of February of this year. We saw when she was pregnant. But yeah, I just feel like people these days, they're gonna be in your personal life more than they are gonna be like looking at your artistry.
Speaker 3: So that's just what it is.
Speaker 5: Both of our kids, oh yeah, already said that. Both our kids was with her on LIVEE but she didn't show their faces.
Speaker 1: I do feel her, though, because you got these digital d heads who think, just because they don't see it on social media, that's not happening. So I'm supposed to put my every waking moment online for your viewing pleasure.
Speaker 6: A lot of people feel like, well, They feel like if they can follow you through all these things, through your ups to your down to your shows, they want to see your personal life.
Speaker 2: But you gotta show us what.
Speaker 5: We just saw you getting knocked down at the airport? Why are you not with your kids?
Speaker 3: Like if you're thinking like they're her friends?
Speaker 2: And is that not enough entertainment?
Speaker 1: I just got into a whole fight at Newark Airport.
Speaker 3: About my kids.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying though, man, But.
Speaker 5: What he is such an idiot anyway, Gez and Genie my settle divorce. I know both of them may be After dramatic ass nine months, Jennie and g Z finally settled their divorce. They both agreed to file divorce under seal, which will keep details of there which was supposed to keep the details of their divorce settlement private, including child support, custody, spousal support, and property splits. They were married for two and a half years at the time of the divorce.
Speaker 3: Filing.
Speaker 5: Documents said the marriage was irretrievably broken with no hope for reconciliation. We're glad to see that they were able to come to an agreement, so it's it's over both of them.
Speaker 1: I don't know if y'all know, but you know doctor Wumar did their mediation. Did y'all know that, y'all ain't know that?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, Well when doctor Woman coming back up, he said, we'll tell you buck.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wait, ain't Cardie supposed to be dropping something.
Speaker 2: Today Thursday night?
Speaker 6: Helly, come out midnight midnight for Friday.
Speaker 2: To Cardy And what the hell I mean?
Speaker 5: I thought we was done something about that, Like it's over. She's not a Jenkins no more, he's not. Okay, it's not.
Speaker 2: If it does happen. It happened tonight at midnight, so to be up on the DSPs for tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Hey, Jenny Jenkins can't get no apartment nowhere. This is Jenny Jenkins, Like, hey, we got a black woman on the phone trying to sound Asian.
Speaker 2: It's one of them again, trying to get an apartment.
Speaker 5: She's just going I would have added his name like Jenny my Jenkins, like she just wanted to be a Jenkins spread like crazy.
Speaker 3: Clown. But that is Jess with the mess.
Speaker 6: All right, thank you, Jess. When we come back, we got front page news. More going to be joining us, and then Tyler will be all right, We'll kick it with Tylers.
Speaker 2: It don't go anywhere. It's the breakfast Clogan.
Speaker 6: Morning, wake up, waol, you're like's enter the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Let Audible take you places beyond the every day explore the people and topics you love with audiobooks, podcasts, and originals all in one app.
Speaker 2: There's more to imagine when you listen.
Speaker 1: Sign up for a free thirty day trial at audible dot com.
Speaker 2: Slash Breakfast Club, Good Morning.
Speaker 6: Everybody's DJ env jess Hilary Charlamagne, the GUD. We are the Breakfast Club from the Black Information Network. We have Morgan would and let's get in some front page news.
Speaker 3: Yes, let's do it so.
Speaker 8: The ACLU American Civil Liberties Union issuing the Biden administration over new asylum processing rules. Last week, President Biden took executive action to temporary limit temporarily limit the number of people who can seek asylum per day. Now, the ACLU is filing a lawsuit on behalf of two immigration advocacy groups. In their complaint, attorneys argued Biden's new asylum laws violate a congressional statute that allows migrants to apply for asylum whether or not they enter at a port of entry. Now, the lawsuit also says Congress has never permitted the executive branch to categorically ban asylum based on where they enter the US. I think this is more so for the southern border. Is the issue with this whole issue as opposed to, you know, somebody coming in from like Canada or something like that. But that's the problem. You can't pick and choose, you know, which ports of entry is an issue, and.
Speaker 1: You feel like you can't pick and choose which administration you would sue, you know over this, because this has been an issue for years. It's not like, you know, the border just started really being a problem, Like every administration has dealt with border issues. So it feels like the American Civil Liberties Union could sue any administration they want. So what happens when the Biden administration is no longer in August?
Speaker 2: Mmm?
Speaker 8: Now that I do not know, but I will find out for you and get back to you on that one. Because it's true. I mean, we're we're we're on a countdown that we none of us know the result too. So here we go.
Speaker 3: Well, let's lighten the mood a little bit.
Speaker 8: In sports related news, the City of New Orleans is busy preparing to host next year's NFL Super Bowl. New Orleans City Chief Administrative Officer Gilbert Montano says the event will have a major impact on the city and Downtown Development District President Devon Barbour also shared comments, adding the city is excited and ready let's hear their comments.
Speaker 6: I think this is one of, if not the most impactful event that the city's going to see in probably a decade.
Speaker 3: It's pretty close to it.
Speaker 18: We know the number of events that we host on a regular basis, and so we're no strangers to producing events. When you think about the scale of pulling off Marti Gras, no other community can compete in terms of producing events like that. Everyone understands what this means to our community from an economic impact as well as showcasing the best of New Orleans.
Speaker 8: I love to see it. I love New Orleans, and you know it's true. Who else can pull off Mardi Graul like they do. So I don't think that they're going to be any stranger to the super Bowl, but it's definitely going to be probably really crowded. So New Orleans is working to complete nearly forty million dollars in infrastructure and beautification projects.
Speaker 3: Ahead of February.
Speaker 8: Repairs are underway on roadway sidewalks, and city officials say they're considering wrapping some of the blighted downtown buildings to make them look better.
Speaker 3: Super Bowl fifty.
Speaker 8: Nine goes down on February ninth, twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: Well, I I'm definitely not going.
Speaker 1: I'm not going, but Sluth everybody who listen to us on Q ninety three in New Orleans.
Speaker 12: And.
Speaker 1: We need we need the Super Bowl halftime show to be Lil Wayne Drake and Friends next year. I mean, Lil Wayne needs to be the headliner, yep. But it needs to be Lil Wayne and Friends. And maybe they'll do it the way they did you know, a dra and snoop, But it would have to be little Lil Wayne. Has to be the headline of the super Bowl. You can't tell me Lil Wayne not big enough the headline the super Bowl.
Speaker 5: Bro, lould Wayne, why are you saying Lil Wayne Lil Wyane that Lolli Wayne is l Il Lil Wayne.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine juvenile back that ass up at the super Bowl.
Speaker 8: It probably should happen because he's also celebrating twenty five years that little man.
Speaker 3: No I mean, I'm just saying, and.
Speaker 8: Very much in line and on brand for New Orleans, you know, Bounce music and all that.
Speaker 3: So moving on.
Speaker 8: Team USA has officially unveiled the women's basketball roster for the Summer Olympics. As reported over the weekend, Caitlyn Clark did not get named to one of the twelve roster spots, but she will reportedly serve as an alternate in case of injury. Asia Wilson, Anna Tarassi Rihanna Stewart are among the Marquee players who will be headed to Paris. Also on the lineup Alissa Thomas, the Feasa Collier, Jackie Young, Sabrina Ionescu, Chelsea Gray, Khalia Cooper, Jewel Lloyd, Kelsey Plume, and Britney Griner. They round out the rest of the roster, which most of the players coming from back to back championship winning Las Vegas Aces, followed by the Phoenix Suns Now.
Speaker 3: Team USA will play Team w NBA in.
Speaker 8: The w NBA All Star Game on July twentieth in Phoenix before heading to France. They take on Japan on July thirtieth at three pm Eastern. Fun fact about the USA women's basketball team. They've won gold at every Olympics since nineteen ninety six.
Speaker 2: Seventh straight.
Speaker 1: Now one, Now one of those young ladies gets mysteriously injured. Okay, you know why, so they can have Kaitlyn on the team. But I want to say, Chelsea Gray has been hurt all year. I don't know how bad it is. She says she's coming back this year. So I mean, there are some people on the rosters who already are dealing with some injuries, right, you.
Speaker 3: Know, but Brittany is going to kill it.
Speaker 2: Both not Jesse. You know she loves Brittany.
Speaker 3: Brittany Grinta is the best Morgan. I don't know if you already know.
Speaker 8: But I'm joking because I just want to I just want her to be safe when she travels, That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Well, Brittany looks Brittany. Uh.
Speaker 1: People think that Brittany and Justic's boyfriend look alike. Just that just crazy. But I will tell you something. Saluted Brittany and her her wife because they ate they maternity shoot up killing Justin Kritic killing.
Speaker 3: Oh, congratulations to them. That's your front page news. I'm Morgan what.
Speaker 8: You can follow me on social at Morgan Media, m O r G y and Media and for more news cover follow the Black Information Network at Black Information Network and b I in news dot com.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you Morgan.
Speaker 6: Now when we come back, tyl Up will be joining.
Speaker 2: Us south East.
Speaker 6: And please don't sing like that again. We'll kick ahead when we come back. It's the breakfast club.
Speaker 2: Good morning, the breakfast club.
Speaker 13: Finally a genre for South Africa that has traveled so far and becomes so huge. So yeah, I'm growing up in joe Bug.
Speaker 15: You guys have to come. If you guys haven't, Yeah, I haven't.
Speaker 2: I love it. I love it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I got I got friends out there. Bang yeah, a good friend of mine.
Speaker 13: Mac g Okay people, Okay, yes, I gotta come.
Speaker 2: You have too, but you don't count really, Yes, I know, but we use over here. That's why I said. That's what we know him over here.
Speaker 1: But I know them because I met I met Bonog in South Africa.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and what I meant Mac yet, I don't know. But I was with me and Mac.
Speaker 1: We spent the holidays, not all the holidays, but he was in jamze Ball when I was there.
Speaker 6: Now, how difficult was it to break through? Because there's so much music when I go there, right, and so much music that's like you said, vibrant. It's the clubs are always popping. People know it, but not too many records cross over to the States. So how difficult was it for you to cross over to the States.
Speaker 13: It was very difficult, But I mean it wasn't even something that I was intentional about, Like obviously I had big dreams of becoming a star and everything, but I feel like everything kind of fell into place naturally, which is amazing as God's work for real, because everything in Lushi was so insanely like perfect. But yeah, there was a lot of work, like recording, a lot making things happen when I didn't have the resources, and just what I have now, like what I have now, it's so much easier. I'm able to do bigger things and I have more opportunities, so I'm just taking it at this point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I heard you say once, you know, Water took off so fast that the record basically was getting bigger than you, So your team had the low key scramble to align things. You feel like now your name is as big.
Speaker 2: As that record.
Speaker 13: It wasn't even my team actually, like water was booming on TikTok and I was shocked, like I was in a different country for something else, and I saw the response. I was like, hey, I need to work now. And I love social media. I love making videos and all that stuff, so I knew that I had to just get my face out there more.
Speaker 15: And yeah, I did the vvo thing.
Speaker 13: I was able to do a video and then yeah, it took.
Speaker 2: Off because of a TikTok challenge.
Speaker 5: Right, Well, she has this dance that people still think they know how to do and they don't.
Speaker 1: But I saw it just doing it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I do know how to do it, but a lot of people don't do it.
Speaker 5: But that's what made it like very very like even more bigger, Like everybody wanted to do the dance because you definitely can dance serious, so that's why everybody.
Speaker 3: That's what made it even more popper.
Speaker 2: What's the dance.
Speaker 15: It's a down style called bakadi. It's like South.
Speaker 13: African like dancing and that originates in Pretoria.
Speaker 15: And yeah, people love it.
Speaker 13: I love it so much and I had to incorporate it in my stuff. So I'm just happy that people love it and it's spreading, you know.
Speaker 5: And you gotta pull the water down your back. I know you're gonna try to do it. You gotta pour the water down your back.
Speaker 2: It was like.
Speaker 5: Your bucket yelling idiot, Yes, you gotta make your butt un and yeah, you know how to do that.
Speaker 15: You know how to do it.
Speaker 13: You think I can see you high on that throat.
Speaker 2: I could talk about this.
Speaker 6: Is it weird for you that you're so young but you have so many girls that look up to you inspire to be you.
Speaker 2: Is that a weird feeling?
Speaker 13: It is kind of weird because I remember being that person and I'm still that person for people. But it's inspiring for me as well, knowing that I'm able to touch people and inspire people. You know, It's sounds cheesy, but it's like amaz, It's an amazing feeling.
Speaker 6: You have to watch the way you move to now do you move differently?
Speaker 15: Now?
Speaker 6: Dance move differently, now, do things differently because you know that young girls follow your dance routines, follow your steps, you move into and all that.
Speaker 13: I'm just being myself, you know, with everything, when I perform, when I do anything, I'm just being myself. I'm showing my culture from home, and whoever likes it likes it where.
Speaker 2: It doesn't definitely.
Speaker 5: And then you're still very young. So what you're doing now you may not even be doing like you you're twenty two, correct, you you still you know, you may be different.
Speaker 3: I know when I was twenty two, gud was doing a chicken here? You know, how do that? What the chicken head?
Speaker 15: What's the chicken head?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 3: Man, but it's it's real. It's a real good dance around, nice dance.
Speaker 5: But but do you have any artists that you would love to work with?
Speaker 15: Yeah, there's so many answers that I want to work with. I really want to work with Party next Door.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, nice?
Speaker 15: Yeah, I love his music.
Speaker 2: Do cats okay?
Speaker 15: Part South African Soul? Yeah something? Those are two like main ones right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: But who did you look.
Speaker 15: Up to growing up? Michael Britney, Whitney Houston?
Speaker 13: Oh wow, Nice, I love the Dell still love Adell Rihanna.
Speaker 15: Yoh. There's so many people.
Speaker 1: Who put you onto the ogs, like the Michaels and the Whitneys. Was it you like like your parents?
Speaker 15: Yeah, my family. My family listened to everything like growing up, I had a wide variety of music that I would listen to.
Speaker 5: So yeah, we got more with Tyler.
Speaker 6: When we come back, don't move. It's to Breakfast Club, Good Morning Morning. Everybody is DJ Envy, Jess Hilarious, Charlamagne, the guy we are the Breakfast Club is still kicking it with Tyler Charlamagne.
Speaker 1: I saw somewhere where they said, yeah, you you you get irritated when people compare you to like pass pop artists.
Speaker 2: Is that true?
Speaker 15: It's not even irritated.
Speaker 13: It's just like I'm my own artist, you know, and they are their own artists.
Speaker 15: So I don't know. People just like comparing, you know, but yeah, it's whatever. It's the Internet.
Speaker 1: How do you feel like those comparisons affect you artistically, like your artistic identity.
Speaker 2: How you think that?
Speaker 13: I don't think it does, you know, Like I see it obviously and it's like whatever. But I'm just doing what I want to do and I want to do it and how I want to do it.
Speaker 6: So yeah, did you always know music was going to be because they said you studied engineering as well. Did you always know that I'm going to be a musician, I'm gonna be a.
Speaker 1: Study's just some African stuff. You got you South African, you got to be an engineer, doctor, you know.
Speaker 13: African parents like we have to study, like there's no way, so it's hard to get into it. But I always knew, like since I was small, I would tell everybody, I'm going to.
Speaker 15: Be a pop star. I'm going to be a singer, and it's never changed.
Speaker 2: You know you're going to sing this homework, these studies.
Speaker 6: Yes, were your parents always support them there or they would like, let her do this for a little bit, it's a hobby, but she's gonna be a doctor exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 13: They were supportive, like they wanted me to follow my dreams, but they were also like realistic. They were like this doesn't happen a lot to South Africans especially, and I think there were just being more protective than not supportive.
Speaker 6: When did they realize it, but like she's good now, Well it was like this is not a hobby anymore. When did they finally say congratulations? When they say, all right, she made it.
Speaker 15: I have my first song, getting late.
Speaker 13: I managed to do a music video for it, like it took a year to finish because we had no support, like we had to do favors and what in order to get that video done. But when we got it done and we released it did so much in South Africa and my parents were like, Okay, you can do good now, Yeah, you can do whatever you want to do.
Speaker 2: So you must have made some money. You must have made some money. You want to check home.
Speaker 1: And I saw you a video you singing justin Bieber at eleven, eleven years old.
Speaker 2: So so do.
Speaker 1: You you know credit that tunnel vision and that focus of saying I know what I'm going to do, I know how I want to do it.
Speaker 2: You attribute that to your success?
Speaker 15: Definitely.
Speaker 13: I've always been ambitious and a hard worker and whenever I do someth thing I want to do with my base. And yeah, when I was working towards this call, I was just trying everything like I was on music, I was on singing Epps, Instagram. I was doing everything like in order to be seen.
Speaker 1: So yeah, does it matter having success in America?
Speaker 15: Does it matter?
Speaker 13: I feel like I just want to be able to spread my music as as far as I'm able to. You know, it's not even specifically breaking in America, breaking here whatever. I just want my music to be a you.
Speaker 2: Know, so, yeah, and you had what was the injury? They said, you hurt yourself?
Speaker 15: Yeah, I hurt myself. What I want to know what happened?
Speaker 2: No, it was just why do you want to know what happened? Yeah?
Speaker 15: Like, yeah, it was just an injury. But I'm better.
Speaker 5: That's good. Yeah, okay, because we need to get it.
Speaker 15: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: And I bought Chris Brown tickets thinking that I was gonna see you in it or not. Oh yeah, yeah, okay, oh yeah, very much.
Speaker 2: He don't know that, but first of all, he knows.
Speaker 3: Tell nobody, but he knows.
Speaker 12: Now.
Speaker 1: I was watching the video with you had gone the Jump record. You was very aggressive on that record. Was that intentional on the song?
Speaker 13: Yeah, it was definitely intentional, Like I wanted a different vibe for that song, especially because I needed that, you know, rappers like you know, I wanted to show a different side.
Speaker 1: Were stunting on your people a little bit? Because you shot the video on South Africa? Was that an intentional flex?
Speaker 13: I mean, I just wanted to show South Africa, the beauty of South Africa where I'm from the culture. There's a lot of like Easter eggs in there for the South Africans, So that was really nice.
Speaker 1: All the other women in South Africa manager because you said you got a line. You said, they never had a pretty girl from Joe Berg see me now, and that's what they prefer.
Speaker 2: You called all of muggly. You said, you've never been a pretty girl from Joe Burg.
Speaker 13: No, the Americans, they haven't seen. But the pretty girls are Joe Burgh for real? Like for real, what do you mean?
Speaker 2: And America's never seen a pretty girl from Joe Burgh.
Speaker 13: Have you guys seen jes Yes, okay, then you've seen pretty beautiful.
Speaker 15: Joba goes beautiful.
Speaker 2: She said, Joe burgher body the world. They look everybody.
Speaker 1: I thought you were saying, you do. They never seen a pretty one before you. That's what I thought you were saying.
Speaker 15: It's just a line, It's a it's a bar.
Speaker 3: Just enjoy, Yeah, just enjoy.
Speaker 15: Yeah, like.
Speaker 3: Anybody from Naked Man.
Speaker 15: For saying that, people have been making their own versions.
Speaker 13: You never had a pretty girl from Chicago from Yeah, so I've been loving all the renditions as well, like it's fun.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Have you ever been anywhere where it was a bunch of ugly people?
Speaker 15: Have you know, have you seen it just a lot of girl.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but what everywhere we live in America?
Speaker 2: Come on, you in Baltimore and you're so in Baltimore. Have you ever heard of a study you know what?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't understand a lot of them in Baltimore. Pretty study though, yeah, and then yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: But study nonetheless, I was like, this is awkward.
Speaker 5: So I don't even know what's going on where you've been wearing like the ugliest people.
Speaker 3: Ye was like, oh my god. No, Like now we just play a lot.
Speaker 6: We got more with Tyler when we come back. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Good morning morning.
Speaker 6: Everybody is d J n V Jess hilarious, Charlamage. The guy we are the Breakfast Club is still kicking it with Tyler. Now, I'm sure there's a lot of dudes in your d M.
Speaker 12: Right.
Speaker 6: How do you decide who you talk to who you don't talk to? How can a guy kick it to you if they want.
Speaker 13: To, like I don't on sadiems like that, Like if I want to work with you, then I'll answer just on work stuff.
Speaker 15: But no, I'm not No, I'm not on there.
Speaker 2: It's not happening.
Speaker 6: No, So you don't do the DM, you better somebody come try to kick it to your person.
Speaker 13: You don't, Yeah, I mean like if you want to, like, you know, I have to see you in person, like say hi, whatnot?
Speaker 15: But I don't even like that.
Speaker 13: Hey, I'm very difficult guys, like I get like, I don't know, I don't like a lot of things.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, how do you balance having a personal life versus the work?
Speaker 15: Lie?
Speaker 1: Because you know in the song Priority you say my first mistake was thinking that I could be everything, and you say you were spreading yourself. Then, so how do you how do you balance having a personal life versus.
Speaker 2: The work life?
Speaker 15: I don't know.
Speaker 13: I just feel like I have a like a strong support system family friends. Yeah, I keep my private life somewhat private, you know. And yeah, like work, I don't even see it like work. I just see it as like you're having fun, Like I genuinely enjoy doing everything that I'm doing, like making music, performing, like it's so much fun for me. And when I go home, I'm just home with my SNR.
Speaker 2: Yeah school school me.
Speaker 1: On these debates that they be having about your identity as a South African colored person, is what does that even mean?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: We're keeping that in the interview too. I like when they talk from the back and say we can't.
Speaker 2: I like that. I like that's good, that's even better. That's stupid.
Speaker 1: Did you see Kevin Hart give case to not a frame picture of You're saying, what was it?
Speaker 3: But we're friends though.
Speaker 15: Yeah, guys, the thing stretched.
Speaker 6: You heard his heart and I seen you was just joking. You were just trying to be innocent.
Speaker 2: Get it this way everywhere.
Speaker 3: She was so sweet about it still though, you know, but friends.
Speaker 13: Though, Yeah, Yo, don't put me on the spot, guys. I was embarrassed. I'm sorry. We see like, I'm sorry. Don't put me on this.
Speaker 2: Joke about that.
Speaker 15: I mean, we don't really.
Speaker 2: Talk about uncomfortable. You knew before that.
Speaker 13: Though, right, I knew of him. Yeah, we met. Yeah, we met in New York. Yeah, around New Year's Yeah, for the first time. Yeah, and then I went on the stream. It was actually really fun.
Speaker 2: You just can't believe that went so far.
Speaker 13: Your face was it was just like like every time I'm getting tagg He's people are commenting me.
Speaker 15: Friends though, it's the whole thing.
Speaker 3: It's funny.
Speaker 5: You never laugh at it. You just was like, people keep you never laughed at it. I thought it was funny because you were still being sweet about it.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I know, I found it funny. Like when people started dragging, I was like, oh you guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, friends about dude. You can sell merchant all that? Yeah, put car in the video.
Speaker 15: I don't know if I don't know if I'm gonna make it all now profitable?
Speaker 2: Will not think I would do it too. I think I would do it.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 1: Where did you get the idea to do your met Yalla outfit? Made completely out of sand? Was it really made out of sand?
Speaker 15: Yeah? It was all sand.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 13: I was pitched out from Boman and yeah it was a favorite, you know. So I saw it, they send samples. I was like, this is insane. I have to I have to put it on. You know. I love fashion, I love playing with stuff, So it was like a given as soon as I saw what I was.
Speaker 1: Look beautiful and yeah, we're you scared of somebody was gonna throw water on you and turn it into mud.
Speaker 15: Even if they did, I would still you.
Speaker 2: Style in that mud. Huh.
Speaker 15: Yeah, you know I can win anything anyway.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do you have a favorite song of your own? Like yeah mm hmmm.
Speaker 13: I think my favorite song is Breathing literally like that song is just so touching.
Speaker 3: What song do you get tired of performing?
Speaker 15: Mmmm?
Speaker 7: Non?
Speaker 13: Hey, I just started like like I love performing.
Speaker 15: I love performing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, all right, Tyler, wasn't that bad?
Speaker 2: Was it?
Speaker 19: No?
Speaker 2: No good?
Speaker 15: I'm good what you got.
Speaker 1: Because the labels, let's talk about it because I want I want you to notice for other interviews, right when they go in and they tell like the interviewers what to say and what not to say this and that, that's what makes it awkward.
Speaker 15: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm not. Are you awkward?
Speaker 2: No, I'm not awkward.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, no, no, you're not.
Speaker 5: But the label will make it awkward like they'll they'll make it seem like.
Speaker 3: You want to see for you to be awkward because of alone.
Speaker 2: Man must leave the God.
Speaker 3: The worst every day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, Tyler.
Speaker 6: Tyler's album is Tyler and Tyler.
Speaker 2: What song you want to hear?
Speaker 14: That?
Speaker 6: What you want to hear? Don't say water any songble water?
Speaker 3: I knew she won't gonna say water.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Jump John featuring I won't get into it now, thank you, Tyler.
Speaker 2: It's the Breakfast the Morning he jump jump listening to the same song morning.
Speaker 6: Everybody's the m V Jess, Hilary Charloamage the guy we are the breakfast club.
Speaker 2: Uh, I guess laptop, Jess.
Speaker 3: Okay, I can see what you're shopping corn.
Speaker 5: No, it's not this is uh nipple something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I see that. It's like a breast bump.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Rest, I'm trying to find the best one right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, because Just is on zoom right now and I can see her laptops. I'm just you know, I don't know if you want people to see that, but yeah, baby.
Speaker 3: I don't care.
Speaker 2: Start.
Speaker 3: You don't have a registry you want me to send to you? Will you buy everything?
Speaker 12: You do?
Speaker 8: You do?
Speaker 2: You want me to do it? She said, everything everything? All right? Well, let's get to Jest with the mess.
Speaker 3: Is lais jes Car robber Moore. Just don't do no lines, don't do that.
Speaker 1: Talk talk the stations world why worldwide, on the breakfast clubs, the coaching.
Speaker 14: She was able to get y'all to see something and understand something that nobody.
Speaker 2: Could get you to see.
Speaker 3: This set it off, all right.
Speaker 5: So Arianna Grande and cal Mitchell opened about open up about Dan Schneider. So for those who don't know Ariana Grande, she actually did shows under Dan Schneider's leadership. And she sat down with Penn Badgeley, who is from Baltimore. That's the star from the the next the Netflix series you I mean as a podcast, it's called Paul Crashed, and she spoke her experiences as a child actor and working on Nickelodeon, and during the conversation they asked her how she feels about children acting.
Speaker 20: My relationship to it has been changing, and I'm reprocessing a lot of what the experience was like. I think that the environment needs to be made safer if kids are going to be acting, and I think there should be therapists. I think there should be parents allowed to be wherever they want to be. And I think not only on kids sets. I think if anyone wants to do this, or music or anything at the level of exposure that it means to be on TV or to do music with a major label or whatever, there should be in the contract something about therapy is mandatory twice meek or something like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, her answer was interesting considering all the heat that Dan Schneider is getting for the unsafe work environment he allegedly allowed, which was exposed.
Speaker 3: In the Quiet.
Speaker 5: On that documentary, fans in the comments spoke on how visibly uncomfortable Arianna was.
Speaker 3: Actually in the show too.
Speaker 5: They had her doing a lot of member I told you, they had her doing a lot of like sexual things. Like it was one scene on the show where she was like jerking this like there you saying, her doing all kinds of stuff and then moaning and pulling liquid on herself, all that type of stuff.
Speaker 3: And that was the show that she was on.
Speaker 2: So somebody like her.
Speaker 1: She was young when she did that, so you get old, then you probably reflect and realize, like that what it was?
Speaker 3: Have you doing all types of Yeah, that was crazy.
Speaker 5: And then Cal Mitchell, who was on an entirely separate podcast, he also ended up speaking on Dan Schneider as well. Cal was on Kicky Palmer's podcast and he spoke on how his relationship with Dan went south.
Speaker 21: They left us with the head writer to Dan Schneider, right, he's writing, and so me and him kind of like bumps a little bit because of the direction of how the characters were going and what would happen. Was the writers that were rooting for me when we would try it my way, we would get the laughs, and the other way it wasn't working. Me and Dan had a big like argument, took me to He was like, let's go over here to this, uh this room right here in his closet. He closed the door and he just took off, you know, just yelling all this, you know. And so, being from the shot, I had a decision to make. Either we're gonna fight or either I'm going.
Speaker 3: To leave, and so what That's what I did.
Speaker 2: I left.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but let's go into this closet, close the door, and then.
Speaker 1: Just start screaming at me, he said, Being from the shot, we had two options, either fight or leave.
Speaker 2: What about shoot? Kid? Violence difference shooting. I'm not in it.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying I don't see Kel doing it. I don't see Kel getting up like that.
Speaker 2: No, none of that. He's probably what twelve thirteen years old, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know old, but I think a lot of he's looking at this through an adult lens. He wasn't thinking about fighting at that young age, you.
Speaker 3: Know what I mean, thinking about keeping that job, are surviving.
Speaker 2: He probably was just scared and wanted, like you said, he wanted to leave.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he wanted to leave, so he said he did leave. But your cousin makes a confession. So Chloe Bailey was on her Live or she was on live on TikTok when she decided to make a confession to her fans.
Speaker 15: Just spilled some tea. You want to know my confession.
Speaker 22: My confession is that recently I have begun consuming chicken. You know, the first time I ate it, my stomach cramped. Maybe a little bit after that, I was fine. I just can't eat fried chicken with egg washed because I'm.
Speaker 3: Allergic to eggs.
Speaker 15: But what I have noticed is that my body has been getting more tone.
Speaker 2: What an era we're in when something like that is news.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but she was vegan, so she's she's she and she has been vegan for eleven years. Yeah, and it's surprising because if you remember, Chloe was on the internet crying about a year ago because her hotel accidentally served her an actual beef burger instead of.
Speaker 2: Got her back hooked beyond got her back hooked.
Speaker 5: Vegan beyond meat burger. But the thing is, like, yo, you know the difference you feel me like, especially if you've been vegan for eleven years, like baby.
Speaker 1: You know the differences, right, that's why she's back a carnivore now, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she ate like she tore that burger up. You would be if you were a real.
Speaker 5: Elkaline vegan and you bite into an actual beef burger because first of all, the smell of it. You're gonna smell it because it's it's real meat versus that plant based crap. So it's like, yeah, so you you've been eating air for the last eleven years, and then the first bite it's like, oh, okay, no, this is different, seriously like that you'll be able to.
Speaker 2: Know, but google alkaline b go ahead, Yeah.
Speaker 3: That's when you are. That's when you serve.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: She clarified that she still doesn't eat any other dairy products or types of me as you heard her say, she's allergic the eggs so and she claimed that she hasn't experienced any negative side effects eating chicken after such.
Speaker 2: A long time.
Speaker 3: Hard to let that bird go telling.
Speaker 5: Young Blue goes off on Boosy. Yesterday, dj't shared videos of an interview with Boosy where they speak on Young Blue and they laughed at him and claiming that he only made five hundred dollars off of a song that he dissed them on. Following the release of the video, Young Blue hop on acts to get some things off his chest.
Speaker 3: Now he can spell and everything. But I'm not going to read all of this. But it's just some.
Speaker 1: No, yes, you should, you should ask if you should say it before you Yeah, I make that mistake sometimes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, both do we just dump it on you? Just say testicles? No you can't.
Speaker 1: Either.
Speaker 5: Okay, Well, Boosey got my gonads in his mouth. I didn't say every interview, Oh man, go ahead.
Speaker 3: Every interview. That guy is obsessed.
Speaker 5: I dropped the rap album with one week promo and no singles, just to get it out, just to get out my deal.
Speaker 3: And I did that.
Speaker 5: Seventeen times more than you. And the only reason it did that because I wasted energy talking about show ass and nobody wanted to head that ass because it was about you, you know what, my R and B project whatever whatever. So basically, yeah, he he wrote a long pdfile that Boosy probably didn't read. Boozy and Young Blue have been beefing for a while now over contract dispute. Boozy feels like Young Blue owes him money for putting him on, so.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't think Boosy's wrong.
Speaker 1: So I think Blue and Boosy just need to figure out, you know, what the amicable number is and get over it.
Speaker 6: Remember, because it was a contract and then they said somebody from Boosey's family signed the contract. It really wasn't Boozy. So they're basing it off of that contract. So what they have to go to do is they have to go to court and see if that contract is liable.
Speaker 2: Well won't they go do that?
Speaker 1: Because one thing, I'm realizing Boosey is relentless, yes, okay, And I think Young Blue is realizing Boosy is relentless. Okay, So they need to figure something out of this is gonna be going on. It's gonna get the fifty and joy rule levels of a never, never ending fuseu Yo.
Speaker 5: I just hate when niggas go to like X and write long, you know, excerpts like yo, this, why are we doing this?
Speaker 3: Like why was that that long? And I said he could spell, but he can't.
Speaker 1: I do wonder why people make those decisions, right, Like why type all of that when you can just go on Instagram.
Speaker 3: Live yeah, just say it or wrap about it or call.
Speaker 2: Him like, why would long ass voice notes? They ain't gonna listen.
Speaker 6: They just responding. He's just responding to what boots he said, long tweets write a book.
Speaker 2: He's just responding. Is he just been somebody says something about you?
Speaker 3: You want to vent MVY is such an industry therapist.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 6: But you got people of people you been showing somebody you want to showing them back? You know, I mean it's it's cool when they do it, but when I do it, it's a problem from like that's how people feel.
Speaker 3: I guess you take better ways to respond.
Speaker 2: Yes, all I was trying to say is he ain't need to type all that he could have just did.
Speaker 5: And when I skimmed through it, I was, okay, he can spell a little bit. But then it's like, nah's run on.
Speaker 6: Maybe he didn't have a haircut. Maybe he didn't have a haircut. That's why he want to go live.
Speaker 3: See what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Anything he could be in the bed with his wife. You want to want to just want to get some things off his chest.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It's an industry therapist. He just like to be on these people.
Speaker 1: D Yeah, that's what I haven't they you'd be having the basketballs in your mouthpiece. I can't say that. Yes I can, Yes, I absolutely can't. Okay, Okay, Jesus christis when people keep it up, when people will keep all the deeper.
Speaker 3: He's when people don't need the benefit of a doubt right giving its own like giving it.
Speaker 2: You gotta see both sides. You only see it from one side. Somebody. If somebody throws a stab at you, you want to throw a stab back. All we were saying is he don't need to type all of that. My head cut and I just want to type it out. Boy, I don't even know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Worry about this man, you know what I'm saying. Jesus Christ, bro God damn, you bring a saddle for these penises.
Speaker 2: That's listen.
Speaker 1: Hour after the hour. We got a donkey today. Nathan Wade needs to come to the front of congregation. We like to have a world with him.
Speaker 2: All the things we done, we ain't dumb. That go to break red fix my messes after that.
Speaker 6: So you can get on the phone lines right now eight hundred five eight five, one oh five one if you have mess that needs to be fixed. Just will fix your mess. Donkey Days up next year.
Speaker 2: You're checking out the breakfast club.
Speaker 1: Families are struggling to pay for the basics, gas in the car, groceries, even electricity homeowners.
Speaker 2: American Financing can help.
Speaker 1: Customers are saving an average of eight hundred and fifty four dollars SO eight eight eight nine seven six fifty five fifty five American Financing, dot Net Flash Breakfast n m LS one eight two three three four n MLS, Consumer Access dot Org.
Speaker 12: Charlat Nagne some.
Speaker 2: Donkey to days, just sau himself. Charlotte man was ready for I read on Donkey other day.
Speaker 12: What is it.
Speaker 2: Again, Charlam, I'm a donc Yes you are a.
Speaker 3: Day that's Charlotte mane true.
Speaker 1: Donkey today for Thursday, June thirteenth. Case the former Atlanta prosecutor Nathan and his media consultant. I don't know his media consultant name. I wish I did you know who? Nathan Wade is right, the former Trump prosecutor who resigned because he was in a romantic relationship with the District Attorney of Fulton County, Fanny Willis. Yesterday, Nathan was doing a taped interview with CNN, and he was being asked about the timeline of his relationship with Fanny Willis. Now, Nathan revealed that he still regularly speaks with Willis and has told her that the election interference case against Trump will live on despite his removal. We'll see about that now. Caitlin Collins of CNN was interviewing Nathan. I don't think she was pressing them. I don't think she was grilling them. It's a simple question that should just be answered honestly. If you answer it truthfully, then you'll have no problems. You already took the stand about it. So the CNN interview should have been a breeze. But like most handlers do, most media consultants, publicists, whatever you call them nowadays, they made it worse. Nathan asked the question, Nathan has asked the question, and then the media consultant mid interview stops the conversation.
Speaker 23: Let's listen, just to clarify, when did the romantic relationship between the two of you start.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you know, we get into.
Speaker 24: There's been this effort to to to to say that Okay, these these exact dates are are are are at issue, and these exact dates are I'm getting I'm getting signals here?
Speaker 2: Yes, you damn right, keep rolling.
Speaker 1: You better not cut these cameras off right now, we're keeping all of this, my god, team, Nathan Nathan Wade, can you look any more disingenuous? Can you look any more suspicious? Fire that media consultant immediately? That media consultant does not care about you. Number one, you should have been prepped for that question beforehand, because you know you're gonna be asked that. Okay, why do we act like when we go on CNN or any of these platforms. We aren't prepped on the line of questioning. So messages all publicists and media relations people, media consultants, whatever you call them. Instead of trying to control the interviewer and tell them what to ask and what not to ask, how about prep your client on how to answer and if they have nothing to hide and are answering. Honestly, it shouldn't be a problem. But Nathan Wade's team stopped the interview, then requested to speak with his client off mike, and then they huddled together away from CNN and Collins to clearly discuss how to answer what should be a simple question. Now, guess what, It's viral everywhere. You made a situation that wouldn't even have been bad terrible. I saw that Nathan was gonna sit with CNN, but I honestly didn't really care. This interview could have been a simple part, meaning it could have came out lingered for a second.
Speaker 2: And went away.
Speaker 1: But nope, because of this media consultant, this interview is now a shark, a nasty, wet, disgusting shart running down all of our legs. Okay, all because of over zealous media consultants and Nathan. What's the point of hiring a media consultant to make you look good in the media. If the media consultant just gonna make you look bad, If the media consultant just gonna make you look like a liar. You know why you look like a liar because, like Mark Twain said, if you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything. The fact you had this, the fact the interview had to be stopped and y'all had to huddle together. You had to huddle with your media consultant about a simple question that you should easily know the answer to. Is because you might not have been being honest and your media consultant had to brief you on what they coached you to say. Now, would you like to hear what Nathan said after he huddled with his media consultant.
Speaker 2: Let's go back to see it and then for the report. Please everything, okayt Yeah, just to revisit the question.
Speaker 23: It was to clarify when the romantic relationship started and when it ended.
Speaker 24: Sure, So you know, I believe that the public has through the testimony and other interviews, the public has a clear snapshot that this is clearly just a distraction. It is not a relevant issue in this case, and I think that we should be focusing on more of the facts and the indictment in the case.
Speaker 1: So you mean to tell me you hired a media consultant, paying them all types of money to tell you something in the middle of an interview that he could have told you the day before the interview.
Speaker 2: And that's basically we're not going to answer this question, y'all.
Speaker 1: Stop the holes in and production huddled only to sit back down and basically say no comment, nothing.
Speaker 2: You just ignored the question. Oh you're dumb.
Speaker 1: Hold on, let me say it like I have a suit on how unintelligent are you Okay, there is no need for publicists, media consultants, nothing. All you need when you sit down in the interview is the truth and the courage to speak it, and you will be fine. Please give Nathan Wade and his media consultant the biggest he are. What's wrong with people?
Speaker 2: Man? I have no clues.
Speaker 1: We can all see you, we're watching you. You think CNN gonna cut their cameras. You think CNN not gonna put that out there and let the people see exactly what happened.
Speaker 6: I never understood when somebody, celebrity, anybody does an interview, and you interviewing somebody, I mean nine times out of ten, you know the questions they're gonna ask, And why don't you prepare yourself for that question? I have an answer for that question. They you know they were gonna ask about that?
Speaker 1: Well, like I said, most of the time, these media consultants and publicists they want to control the person asking the questions as opposed to prepping their client on how to answer them.
Speaker 2: But like I said, all you need is a little bit of honesty and the courage. Well yeah, or no comment, and.
Speaker 1: You don't need you don't need a problem. I wouldn't pay this media consult. You post made me look good in the media. You made me look terrible. No comment, and no comment is great.
Speaker 2: No comment. I can't discuss this now. This is a legal matter. Maybe next time we'll come back and discuss this. Shut up.
Speaker 1: See you say too much. That's your problem. You just can't shut up. No comic exactly, no comment. This is a legal matter. I'll discuss this further next time I come back. I'll bring my saddle next time.
Speaker 6: Like, shut up, I don't have a saddle, sir, But thank you, Oh, I don't even thank you for that, dunky today up next, just fix my mess if you have a question for just eight hundred and five eighty five one oh five to one. Just is a lady named Jocelyn on the line. She wants to uh. She wants Charlemagne to fix his lot his lip gloss said, his lip gloss is popping and doesn't know why he wears so much lip gloss.
Speaker 2: Crazy. How women be hating on me?
Speaker 1: Women and gay men really be hating on me because they don't have my eyebrows, they don't have my lips, they don't have my natural features.
Speaker 2: It's okay, take it up with God.
Speaker 1: Stop calling the radio station, you complaining, Get on your knees and say God, why did you make that man so handsome?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: Why does he have all the features? I gotta pay for it, naturally, that's what y'all should be saying. Okay, okay, By the way, Jess, your edges look.
Speaker 2: Amazing this morning. I don't know what kind of jail you use, but use that one all the time. Now, are you gonna start using that one too?
Speaker 3: Can we take the cols when we come back?
Speaker 2: It's there? This club? Good board it, thank you. It's a breakfast club.
Speaker 3: Are you okay? I'm lead? You are better? But are you feeling okay?
Speaker 12: I am, I'm much I'm back. Okay.
Speaker 3: So so she you were in New York and she was in North Carolina? Yeah okay?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Is she much younger than you? Only twenty twenty? You twenty?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Is she twenty as well?
Speaker 12: She's going to be twenty oh yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's on brand for a little dumb kid like that. I mean, yeah, she she could care less.
Speaker 5: I mean I think you just I think you know what you have to do, but like you have to because obviously your health needs to be your priority, and you don't need to be around somebody like that. I mean, I understand you young, but she's younger and her mindset is all over the place. If she was to say something like that to you, because you could have died, you could have resulted in dying.
Speaker 3: And if it just would have been recipees keeping more she heard, she dealing with so many. Her roster is long, brother, So I need for you to just move on, all right, Yeah, I feel better.
Speaker 6: All right, Just fix my mess eight hundred and five eighty five, one oh five one. If you need relationship advice and any type of advice called Jess right now, it's the breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Bernie.
Speaker 3: It's a real pal.
Speaker 2: Help me.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I'm all up in your mess. I'm gonna fix it.
Speaker 2: Next it, fixed it, fix it, Just gonna fix your mess because my advice is real. Morning.
Speaker 6: Everybody is Steve, j n V, Jess, Hilarry, Charlamagne, the guy. We are the breakfast Club in the middle of just fix my mess. We got Maya on the line, Maya, good morning. Hello, Hey, what's your question for Jess?
Speaker 25: Morning morning, the morning, good morning, good morning. I didn't think I was gonna get through.
Speaker 10: Okay.
Speaker 25: So I'm in this situation with my boyfriends. He's supposed to be going to school, but every time I say something, it's like he doesn't want to hear it. But then let him to his homeboys and then he's like, oh yeah, my home boys just told me that sent the fair news, right, And it's like I told you the same thing.
Speaker 3: M So wait, what's what's going on? Say it again? Okay?
Speaker 25: So my boss wants to be going to school. He wants to get his DED so he can go back to plumbing school, and he's just been procrastinating the whole time. Every time I stay tooting at him, it's like he doesn't want.
Speaker 2: To hear it.
Speaker 25: But then again he wants me to stay on.
Speaker 12: Top of him.
Speaker 25: But every time I steel on top of him, he just feels like I'm nagging at him about getting Say something, Tom, say it again.
Speaker 5: He said saying about going to school getting his GD Yes, okay, and you said every time when his homeboys say something to him what he like.
Speaker 10: He'll take it.
Speaker 25: He'll take their advice and be like, oh yeah, you know, my homeboy's right. Just that and a third and I'm just like I could you and you saw how I was nagg nasty.
Speaker 5: It could be the way that we you know, we say things differently, you know, it's not really about what we say, is how we say it. You know, as homeboys may be able to relate to him, not maybe able, they're able to relate to him on a level where it's like more of a safer environment. You know, How do you talk to him? Are you spicy? Are you like a little degrading? Are you a little aggressive?
Speaker 25: He says, I can be a little aggressive sometimes and a little spicy. I don't really see it bout me. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you probably are, but you've probably been that way for so long that that's why you don't see it. I'm that way too, and I do see it. I just don't stop doing what I'm doing. But yeah, like you, you, it's certain ways that you can talk to him, because he probably is not confident already in that, like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So I feel like.
Speaker 25: I think he has any be a little bit, but he can't stay focused on one thing for too long without getting bored. So it's like all right now, and imagine.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I imagine that you get frustrated with that, so you can kind of act in a motherly way probably, I'm assuming, yeah, and that that actually plays a part and its confidence as well, you know what I mean, because.
Speaker 3: Adhd ain't really not going to play with that baby.
Speaker 5: Like I know, maybe two out of every three out of four people got it, but some people it's severe and people be trying to pay attention and can't you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So you just gotta be a little bit more patient with him.
Speaker 25: I'm gonna try, hopefully, because I mean, I just I just want to want the best friend.
Speaker 5: Of course, of course I'm sure he knows that, but it's in certain ways, just like every kid don't learn the same every man don't learn the same either, you know, so kind of try different tactics and stuff, you.
Speaker 25: Know, right, well, thank you, no problem, you.
Speaker 2: All right, just fix my mess.
Speaker 6: Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. Now we got just with the mess coming up. What we're talking about.
Speaker 5: Absolutely young thugs. Dad is seen dancing at gun As Atlantic Concert.
Speaker 6: All right, Well we'll talk about that when we come back as the Breakfast Club, Go Morning owning everybody. It's the j Envy Jess, hilarious chelamage the guy.
Speaker 2: We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Let's get to just mess is real hilarius j just Robbin Moore just don't do no lines, don't do that talk.
Speaker 2: Talk stations world Why Jess worldwide on the Breakfast Club. She's the coaches. She was able to get.
Speaker 14: Y'all to see something and understand something that.
Speaker 5: Nobody could get you to see this time to set it off, Yes, car gets repossessed with baby inside.
Speaker 3: We got the report. Let's hear it so.
Speaker 7: Brian Miles left her week old baby in her car just for half a minute to drop her other toddler off a daycare.
Speaker 15: When she turned.
Speaker 7: Around, she saw someone driving off with the vehicle and child from three three East Riverside.
Speaker 3: Or someone stole a female's gold.
Speaker 12: Car with a newborn inside.
Speaker 7: Another mother helped Miles follow the car down the street. It would be several agonizing minutes before the two were reunited. Please say the newborn wasn't kidnapped. A Repo man who'd come to take Miles' vehicle had mistakenly driven off with the child still inside. Miles says she had no warning the car was being repossessed. Please say, though, that there was no negligence on her part.
Speaker 6: I'm so confused about this story, very confused, Like what so sad that it's no negligence.
Speaker 1: But even with that, why did you leave your baby in the car for that law? You didn't see that the call was getting repossessed, like you didn't see the person doing it.
Speaker 6: Well, No, she ran in to drop off her other child, and she didn't pay her bills, so they would probably following her to report the car.
Speaker 2: So when she hopped out, took off your baby in the cart?
Speaker 6: And of course you shouldn't, but I'm sure she was ran to the front door and dropped off her kid because she didn't want to take the baby out the car seat and all that, and she just ran fast and they.
Speaker 2: Took a car.
Speaker 1: My model is things happened quickly, Things happened fast. I say that in the house all the time, things happened fast, And that proves it.
Speaker 3: Right there, seven day old baby.
Speaker 2: What did she probably looked at it? The baby was sleeping.
Speaker 6: She didn't want to undisconnect the car seat and pull her out and drop the baby off, So.
Speaker 1: That's what she probably did. Don't practice bad habits. I bet you she'll never do that again, but never in life.
Speaker 3: She probably will never get the chance.
Speaker 5: Reports say that she did contact the police as soon as she saw the car driving off, Luckily earlier in the day to reprossession. Agents contacted Central Dispatch to notify the police that they could take possession of the car if the chance presented itself.
Speaker 3: So yeah, they already knew that they was gonna take the car, and she knew it.
Speaker 6: Too, So she said, she said she didn't. She said she didn't know that they was gonna take the car. She said she never got a letter at all. But the missing the point. The woman that owns it is actually doing a goal for me to try to raise some money to get the lady.
Speaker 1: Miss on the Corn back. Why would she leave her baby in the car, even for that small amount of time. Treat your baby the way you treat your phone, the same way you panic whenever you get up and leave somewhere and you don't have your phone. You won't need a room with your phone. Don't treat your baby like that. I guess we have to tell people that. Nowadays, babe, we start putting Apple logo on people's head, on the baby's heads.
Speaker 2: We'll treat the baby better. Lord, have mercy exactly.
Speaker 3: You have any other details, envy.
Speaker 2: No, not no other details. I just wanted you to be thorough, to.
Speaker 3: Have you well, well I was gonna be thorough, but I get cut off.
Speaker 1: So yeah, what you should have asked them? Just do you have any other are you caping for this woman too? Do you have any other reason? You have any other reason why this woman isn't wrong?
Speaker 3: Now the fund me, did you give any money?
Speaker 12: I did not.
Speaker 6: I was telling you to get a car. I was telling you the facts.
Speaker 25: Man.
Speaker 3: Now she needs a call, you won't get a car.
Speaker 6: But if she if she comes to the car, she actually gonna give somebody a free to you. At least maybe she could possibly win that. But I don't know if she's around the car show time.
Speaker 5: You just keep doing just with the mess now rolling down the street with the repossessed with the car, baby going down the street, and you're talking about, oh, she just probably didn't want to unbucket.
Speaker 2: We can see it. But people have done that before.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go not seven day old baby, You'll come on.
Speaker 2: I don't do that, but people get people do it.
Speaker 3: But it's not right.
Speaker 2: That's not that's right, that's not right. That's right.
Speaker 5: And what's also not right is my boyfriend Chris Brown gets stuck in the air for two songs at his at the Prudential at his uh sold out concert last night in Nowark, New Jersey. While Chris Brown was suspended in mid air while performing under the influence trying all that blood was just rushing to the head. Apparently the cables that had yet I said the blood and I'm a woman, there's nothing gay about that. Apparently the cables that had that had him floating. The ad malfunctioned and he got stuck up there. In the video you can see that he's obviously annoyed, but he kept singing because that's what he does, is a performer, because he's one of the best. Eventually he stops signing up, stop singing, they need to spell right. Eventually he stops singing and starts barking on someone that can't be seen.
Speaker 3: Shortly after that, the stage crew.
Speaker 5: Showed up with the ladder to get him down in the middle of a show with a ladder. Once he released and once he was released and back on stage, he went on to the rest of the show went on with the rest of the show.
Speaker 3: That's crazy. Gotta call him a check up on him.
Speaker 2: Why you ain't help him? You can talk to Ain't you going to the show next week?
Speaker 3: Yes, he gets stuck up dead. Oh it's going down in Tanna Buckley's.
Speaker 2: Seven months pregnant. Please don't do that.
Speaker 5: But don't ever have him in the air for that long. He could have died, all right, It wasn't necessarily could.
Speaker 2: He was fine. O geez, he wanted to be up there.
Speaker 5: You know sometimes when artists perform, you know, they gotta do shut up, all right. So Young Thug's dad is turning up at Gunna show. Jeffrey Williams Senior is support and Gunner despite what people online have to say about it, And a new clip from Gunna Show in Atlanta, Williams Senior is seen turning up of turning up to Young Thug and Gunna song Ski. Last year, during an interview with the infamous Sylvia Williams Senior, Sylvie, what anyway, Gunnar hadn't done anything that would harm his son's case. That's that's what he said, and uh that he loves Gunna And during a double Xcel interview. Gunna also talked about his relationship with Young Thugs, saying it's the same, it's love always. What they're not talking about is Gonna sold out that arena.
Speaker 3: In Atlanta.
Speaker 5: When he was everybody was saying, oh, he can't come back to Atlanta and all that, and he sold it out.
Speaker 3: So he still got a fan base. And he is popping. Even though we looked like a little stud. Now he getting it in.
Speaker 19: Now.
Speaker 5: Rihanna breaks another record. She became the first artist to sell over one million album units in twenty twenty four without releasing a project at all in twenty twenties. YEP Chart Data announced her accomplishment on x yesterday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that's good.
Speaker 5: She is the only artist to reach his mouthstone without having a released without having released an album in the twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Bombs, Rihanna. But that's what a great catalog would.
Speaker 3: Do for you though, right, yup, yup, keep on all. I still bump our albums.
Speaker 5: Her last album was Anti that came out in twenty sixteen, so about eight years ago. That's downhill, right, I mean yeah, like, what is she plumbing.
Speaker 2: In Baltimore system? Baby?
Speaker 3: Well, baby please no, I don't. I don't. Don't play with me.
Speaker 5: I went to a college preparatory school in Dallastown, Pennsylvania.
Speaker 3: Don't play with me. Talk to mister Hampton over there.
Speaker 2: I got my degree, ladies and gentlemen, and I didn't pay for it. That just means you're not a philanthropist, mister doctor. That's right. I'm a philanthropist. I got mine in the real way.
Speaker 3: Philanthropist.
Speaker 2: Whatever, I can't take back. Too dumb to be correcting each other.
Speaker 3: Yeah, honestly, yeah, you're right, and that is just with the mess.
Speaker 2: All right. The People's Choice mixes up.
Speaker 6: Next, let's go everybody's DJ V just Lario show me the guy. We are the breakfast club. Now we got a special guest in the building if you don't know. June is Men's Health month, awareness, prevention, education and of course community and we have a special guest, doctor Joseph a mental health month.
Speaker 2: Mental health month. Yes, yeah, how are you this morning?
Speaker 11: Great to be back, DJ Envy Charlemagne, thank you again for having me.
Speaker 2: I don't think we can never have you enough, doctor Pumbill, because you know me and ANDV.
Speaker 1: We've done every single cardiovascular test there is to tell people all the time. You know, is the soaring heart skin that really put my mind at ease, which helps to ease the anxiety. And with so many people dying of heart you know issues, I don't think we can never have you on enough to talk about it.
Speaker 11: Well, you're very kind.
Speaker 19: The two of you and iHeart have done an amazing job partnering with us to raise awareness, especially in underserved communities, especially black men, to raise awareness about heart health mental health, and you know, from my perspective, mental health is heart health since so many people with anxiety and stress often have symptoms that they think of their hearts. So I want to thank you because you've made a tremendous impact in the community. And it's Soreing Medical. All of us are just trying to do.
Speaker 6: Our part now for people that don't know, just tuneing in, maybe doesn't know doctor Joseph a Is or I didn't hear you in the radio before, break down what you do and how you make sure that people you know can have a long lasting life.
Speaker 19: So at sore In Medical, we're an independent practice. For the past ten years, I've worked hard to increase access, develop the highest quality technology and interestingly we have the most advanced three to four minute caroinary CTA scan we call the sore and Heart scan, in part because we have won an award now for five quarters in a row having the highest quality heart scan wow on scan three to four minutes, ninety nine percent accuracy, unrivaled, unparalleled. No one else in the city or in the surrounding areas has it.
Speaker 2: What was the price giving insurance me?
Speaker 14: You know?
Speaker 11: Recently I read.
Speaker 19: An article that rapper Fat Joe has taken on this idea of transparency and healthcare prices. If you go on any hospital website, do you know what it costs? If you need a procedure but you don't know them, but you don't know the number. When you buy your plane ticket, you know what seat you're going to sit in, you know the quality of the airline, the rating, and you know what it's going to cost and you pay for it right at that point. In twenty twenty one, there was a presidential executive order that was followed upon in twenty twenty two, as Fat Joe noted that hospitals are required to make the costs of their services transparent, and unfortunately, few, if any, certainly none in the New York area. I've checked every website or making it happen. But at sort of medical we're leading the way. We want to empower patients. We want to give them access. So further to you your point, certain services we want to bring right into the community. Certain services the technology are the equipment so expensive that maybe we need to look at putting it on an eighteen wheel or something, or in a truck and make it mobile. But sometimes we can only have it in one facility. But the key point is people spend a lot of time on the internet searching, they're looking right, they don't know, trying to educate themselves, and we hope if they come to our website, they're gonna see easy access, high quality, transparent pricing. You put three pieces of information and then soon we'll have a short video to show them how to do that. But it went live last evening and they'll know exactly what their insurance is going to pay and what it's going to cost them.
Speaker 1: I don't even think you should wait until you having symptoms. I think you should just go do it. And the reason I say that because you know you hear stories. You'd be like, oh, such and such passed away. You'd be like, damn, they passed away? How And they'd be like, heart failure. That's literally all it'll say, Like call it that heart failure, heart FAILU. I'm like, in my mind, since I've done you know, you know, tests like the SOAR heartscan, I'm thinking, did that person even go get any type of test?
Speaker 19: No?
Speaker 2: And the reason is is.
Speaker 19: When you hear about these forty year old men, fifty year old men that die suddenly, and we see a lot of it, you know, in the news every week, we see they don't know they have heart disease. They haven't even if they've gone to a physician, they haven't had the proper testing. One out of three people who have a heart attack, that's their first sign of a heart attack, that's their first sign of heart disease, So they just don't know.
Speaker 2: We're going to do something special for all the people that book appointments correct.
Speaker 11: Well, we're looking forward to the eighteenth of June. That evening we're going to have an event.
Speaker 19: We're going to have support your book launch with a book signing event and festivities at our flagship office at one twenty Wall Street. The conversation will be about the book and how it can benefit and help improve any organization's communicative and it's a personal structure, you know the downside of small talking organizations.
Speaker 2: In addition that evening, those who attend.
Speaker 19: Will get a signed autograph, limited edition copy of your book, and we're proud to do that. And in addition, for the next five hundred people who come to Soeign Medical, we're going to give them a free autograph limited edition copy of your book. So we're glad to support you. We appreciate all you have done and you dj envy for the community, for people's healthcare, for being an advocate, and uh, we're just trying to pay a little back and a little forward for.
Speaker 1: You here with doctor Puma, says, So, everybody who'll be calling up here all the time asking me for copies of my book, if you're one of the first five hundred people who book their heart health checkup with doctor Pumer, you'll get a signed copy of my new book. Get on us or die line. You can book the appointment by dialing pound two point fifty from their cell phone and say the keyword live longer repeat. Just dial pound two fifty from your cell phone and say the keyword live Longer, repeat and you'll get a copy of my new book Get On as a die Line courtesy of doctor Puma.
Speaker 2: That's right, and with the eventage June eighteenth, six to eight pm at you at the flash your location.
Speaker 11: YEP one twenty Wall Street on the corner of South Street.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 6: We appreciate you for coming always and you're always invited up here. I mean, I mean, this is something that Charlamagne and myself talk about all the time and making sure that our community gets checked out because the most important thing is prevention, and if we can prevent some of these diseases that we hear about and some of these problems that people have when he pass away, we want to make sure that we can.
Speaker 2: So thank you so much, doctor Joseph A. Puma. Appreciate you for joining us.
Speaker 11: Thank you, Jay let me, thank you, Charlotmadne, thank you everyone at I heart.
Speaker 2: I salute to doctor Pumer for joining us.
Speaker 6: Now, when we come back, it is Pride month and we rep a gate a day.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get back to that when we come back. You don't move.
Speaker 6: It's a breakfast club barting everybody. It's DJ env Jesse Larrai, Charlamage the gud. We are the Breakfast Club. It is Pride Month, and every day we reprogate a day.
Speaker 3: Yes we do.
Speaker 5: And his real name is Ian McKellen. However we know him as Magneto and X Men. He made a sexual orientation known in his early stages of his career, but it was not until nineteen eighty eight that he came out to the general public while appearing on BBC radio program Third Year, hosted by conservative journalists per A Green worst One. I don't know why they would give me a name as such, but that's where he first let people know that, Hey, I'm gay. So happy Pride Month to Magneto, M Callen lover, I love a spicy little X man.
Speaker 6: Were happy Prime off all right? When we come back, we got the positive notice the Breakfast Club. Good morning warning everybody as TJ n V Jesse, Larry Schela mean the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Now we got a Saluta Tyler.
Speaker 2: For joining us this morning. Yes, s Luthor Tyler Man.
Speaker 1: I like her album, but I mean, I'm really into all of the music that's coming out from over there. I don't want to call it afrobach. I know it's not afrobeach. It's actually a word that I can't pronounce that I.
Speaker 2: Keep over there.
Speaker 1: It's a music it's called I don't want to It feels like alopecia, but it's not alopecia.
Speaker 2: What's the name of that?
Speaker 3: Sam, Come here, sim you mean I'm in piano?
Speaker 2: There you go, I'm a piano. There you go.
Speaker 1: Hey, yes, you tried it, but nah, she dope over there the continent, baby.
Speaker 2: I love going to the continent. Man, I try to go. So was she from South Africa? Yes, over there because it's not just South Africa.
Speaker 1: I like this stuff coming out of Nigeria, like the stuff coming out of Ghana, like they got some really dope tunes. Yes, yes, And I want to tell everybody. Tomorrow, man, I will be at the Grove. I'll be at the Barns and Nobles at the Grove in La doing an event for my book Get on us a die line. I'll be signing the book, taking pictures, having a conversation about the book with the good sister Amber Grime. She has an amazing book club called Ambel's Book Club. She'll be moderating that event. So I'll see y'all seven pm tomorrow night at the grove at the Barnes and Noble at the Grove in la And the positive note simply this.
Speaker 2: When you do the right.
Speaker 1: Things for the right reasons, the right things come back to you. Okay, just like calm it on, miss Blessings, don't miss Easther. So just stay solid, have a blessed day. That was weak.
Speaker 12: Shut up.
Speaker 5: When you do good things, good things come back, okay. Like yo, he really be taking here, philosopher, And this bitch.
Speaker 1: Yo's true though people be thinking that, you know, the only negative energy comes back to you. Good energy comes back to you too, and you don't always see it in the moment. But there's a reason some people are just always blessed.
Speaker 3: But brother, you see the same thing every day.
Speaker 2: Breakfast club bitches
Speaker 3: Do you y'all finish or y'all done?